JaggedJimmyJay
No votes
KZA
No votes
Poison
No votes
No Eviction
10%
Tarek El Moussa and Christina Haack (Host, MoD, Dead, Nons)
50%

Total votes: 10
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 39

Re: Mafia (DAY 4)

Post by G-Man »

Giving Up the Ghost

Jacob Ferraro made it to the meeting on time this go around. In fact, he showed up early so he could hand the other HOA board members a copy of his resignation letter. He did not want to be part of overseeing yet another mistake.

Phase 1 homeowners took their usual place- up front and on the left. They liked to sit as close to the board members’ table as possible. It helped them overhear most of the whispering that went on. The Phase 3 contingent assembled on the right-hand side of the room. Doing so ensured that they could block the exit until they felt sufficiently heard.

Caught in the middle of all this were the Phase 2 folk. They were getting pushed around and coerced from both sides inside the room and on a daily basis. Some of them just wanted to live their lives and be rid of this whole mess. Jacob Ferraro, now officially relieved of officer duty counted himself among this subset.

Other Phase 2 homeowners were a little more ambitious. They realized that, as Phases 1 and 3 continued with their civil war, their voting numbers were dwindling. There would soon come a time when the bullying of Phase 2 for their votes would turn into begging them for their votes. Flamini was part of this weaselly faction. Who knows what that rat fink would try to extort from others in exchange for his vote?

In the end, despite Jacob’s protestations and calls for reason, the votes were cast and counted. Another homeowner would be evicted. The usual high-fiving ensued on one side, while the standard-issue gnashing of teeth occurred on the other.

Jacob pushed his way past an otherwise imposing Phase 3 goon and headed for the parking lot. He planned on drinking away the memory of this nonsense for at least one night.

----------------------

Grogu has been evicted. He was:
VIC MAGAZINO, a civvie. You are a bodyguard. Each night you may select one player to protect. All powers used on that player during the night will hit you instead.

It is now Night 4.

Day 5 will begin at approximately 9:00 p.m. EST tomorrow.

Please send in your role PMs in a timely manner.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Spoiler: show
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
KZA
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 66
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: KZA

Re: Mafia (NIGHT 4)

Post by KZA »

This is depressing
KZA
Hally wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:51 am eating an entire sandwich is not that hard
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 274
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sure. Why not.

I've been anticipating a bunch of irritating why didn't you follow the mech?!?!?!?!111111 post-game bullshit, so let the record state that it's 0 for 2 to do so.

Either something is fundamentally different about this game (e.g. no mafia team or something), a long-standing claim is a lie (e.g. splints and/or Epi), or it actually is something featuring Scirrus and/or Enrique.

I am likely to vote based upon the last of those possibilities, because there's very little else I can do. We'll see what the night brings.

The first possibility becomes more real every passing phase though. I am preparing myself for maximum frustration.

Maybe it'll just end anyway if there's a kill here and the game reaches 3-3 parity.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
KZA
Loan Shark

Post by KZA »

It's JJJ and Splints isn't it
KZA
Hally wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:51 am eating an entire sandwich is not that hard
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis is not on a mafia team that abstained kills. If he's there, he has to be with someone that was blocked -- either Enrique or Scirrus.

Otherwise I don't think I am comfortable saying anyone alive does or doesn't fit with anyone else alive. Pretty cool spot we're in.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
KZA
Loan Shark

Post by KZA »

Actually Epi sounded pretty genuine in saying he didn't think JJJ would abstain from kills
KZA
KZA
Loan Shark

Post by KZA »

Can anyone even confirm they were blocked by Splints
KZA
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 146

Post by Epignosis »

Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

KZA wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:27 pm It's JJJ and Splints isn't it
No, but this does return me to the game-design speculation from before.

If there are only two mafia, they likely have strong roles. Splints could be strong enough if she literally is a role blocker. Enrique and Scirrus could apply as literal double voter/vigilante. KZA can absolutely apply as a chop stopper.

Epi's role claim is somewhat weak by comparison. Poison's claim is strong for town and weak for mafia.

The opposite holds for a mafia team of three. If Enrique is on such a team then we're already pretty much burned. We might be burned regardless since a kill is all they'd need.

If Epi and/or Poison are on a team of two, I think their claims would likely be fake. Neither of them is verified, so could be. Epignosis, who did you take a vote away from?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

KZA wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:29 pm Actually Epi sounded pretty genuine in saying he didn't think JJJ would abstain from kills
I wouldn't. I don't think it should be allowed.

Folks can believe it or not. G-Man has the right to design the game his way too, so I hope that's not interpreted as a gripe at the host. Many hosts allow it.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Scirrus and Enrique fit together fine as a team of two, can be explained by block activity, and have given role claims strong enough to justify a team of two. That's where I suggest folks go if this game sees a Day 5. That would imply a team of two. Give consideration to fingersplints and KZA too, since their roles are applicable as well. KZA's in particular is more useful to mafia than civilians.

I know a list of four names isn't a big help with likely zero margin for error. Oh well.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

KZA
Loan Shark

Post by KZA »

Mafia being able to stop a chop would be total BS imo and I don't think my role should be considered potentially scum

Think I'm lying and have a different Mafia role? Sure

But I'm never Mafia and able to stop a chop
KZA
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 140

Post by Enrique »

KZA wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:29 pm Actually Epi sounded pretty genuine in saying he didn't think JJJ would abstain from kills
How are you feeling about your "there is no factional kill" theory these days?
ImageImageImageImage
KZA
Loan Shark

Post by KZA »

Enrique wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:42 pm
How are you feeling about your "there is no factional kill" theory these days?
It only works if Scirrus is indeed a mafia vig
KZA
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

KZA wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:41 pm Mafia being able to stop a chop would be total BS imo and I don't think my role should be considered potentially scum

Seen it before multiple times. It has been a while, but G-Man is a long-time Syndicateer with memories from the eras when it happened more often.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Is there a spectator chat for this? Why do I feel like there's people outside the thread who are reading all of this and just laughing at us?
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Enrique wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:45 pm Is there a spectator chat for this? Why do I feel like there's people outside the thread who are reading all of this and just laughing at us?
I have little doubt that they are if there's a chat.

I apologize for nothing. Mechanically-driven chops have both failed. Behaviorally-driven chops have both failed. The game has seen at most one mafia night kill and possibly none.

Shit's weird. Deal with it spectators. You know shit.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:44 pm
KZA wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:41 pm Mafia being able to stop a chop would be total BS imo and I don't think my role should be considered potentially scum

Seen it before multiple times. It has been a while, but G-Man is a long-time Syndicateer with memories from the eras when it happened more often.
Do you think it's possible that roles are pre-written but alignment is randomized? I have a vague concept of something like that being done but maybe I'm just making it up.

Or maybe it's a secret Last Man Standing game. Imagine that. The Lenker brothers were just fucking with us, there is no mob.
ImageImageImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

There is nothing actually happening at night and all the roles are as useless as Alison's. Wouldn't that be funny. :)
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Enrique wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:49 pm

Do you think it's possible that roles are pre-written but alignment is randomized? I have a vague concept of something like that being done but maybe I'm just making it up.

Or maybe it's a secret Last Man Standing game. Imagine that. The Lenker brothers were just fucking with us, there is no mob.
To both suggestions:

Could be.

I've seen the first one before, and it's not especially rare. It would pose problems for either a 10:2 or 9:3 game I think, because at face value neither of those is balanced. Randomized roles will probably make it worse. But: could be.

Try as I might, I haven't been able to deduce anything meaningful from the flavor. I don't know if G-Man is providing hints as he has in the past. I am not very good at picking up on that stuff.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

KZA
Loan Shark

Post by KZA »

I strongly dislike that but I believe you
KZA
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

KZA wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:55 pm

I strongly dislike that but I believe you
I've seen multiple mafia-aligned players that don't *stop* a chop.

They *switch* it to anyone they want. :smile:

Rest assured those roles are rare.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:34 pm
KZA wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:27 pm It's JJJ and Splints isn't it
No, but this does return me to the game-design speculation from before.

If there are only two mafia, they likely have strong roles. Splints could be strong enough if she literally is a role blocker. Enrique and Scirrus could apply as literal double voter/vigilante. KZA can absolutely apply as a chop stopper.

Epi's role claim is somewhat weak by comparison. Poison's claim is strong for town and weak for mafia.

The opposite holds for a mafia team of three. If Enrique is on such a team then we're already pretty much burned. We might be burned regardless since a kill is all they'd need.

If Epi and/or Poison are on a team of two, I think their claims would likely be fake. Neither of them is verified, so could be. Epignosis, who did you take a vote away from?
I robbed Scirrus of his vote.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:51 pm I don't know if G-Man is providing hints as he has in the past. I am not very good at picking up on that stuff.
G-Man wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:07 pm

“Go read your covenants and pay special attention to page 37.
Enrique
Loan Shark

Re: Mafia (DAY 1)

Post by Enrique »

I thought the same thing, Epi, but the significance of page 37 is explained in the next post (it's just yeeting).
G-Man wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:02 pm
WON’T YOU BE MY NEIGHBOR?

Jacob Ferraro stretched in is chair and yawned. He took a sip of coffee and picked up his phone. Glancing down through the Piano Estates member directory made him chuckle.

He didn’t want to believe that any of his neighbors might be involved in organized crime, but the last names didn’t rule anything out. DiNunzio, DeSantis, Russo, Conte, Rinaldi- hell, the annual block party might as well be Italian night.

He found the name he was looking for and dialed the number.

“Hello, Phil?” he said. “Hi, this is Jake Ferraro. How are you this morning? Good. Good. So I went through covenants like Lenker said. You did too? Great. So, page 37…”

Jake let out a much-needed laugh.

“Yes, it’s just like those two jackasses to put something like that in there, I know. Look, I’ve never heard of an eviction clause before, so I’m going to run it by a few of the partners at the law firm I work at.”

He nodded as the man on the other end of the phone spoke.

“That’s right, Phil. Unless one of the partners says otherwise, that’s how I interpret it as well- a plurality of voters present. It’s the damndest thing, Phil. I mean, not even requiring a majority? I can’t even imagine what the fallout would be if this came about.”

He took another sip of his coffee and looked out his window.

“Well, even though the other board members said they’d keep quiet about it, it’s a safe bet that word’s going to get around. You know Flamini can’t keep his mouth shut and neither can his wife and kids.”

He paused and took a deep breath as Phil asked him another question.

“Do I think anyone would be ballsy enough to call for an eviction vote? Ordinarily I’d be inclined to say no, but after all the fireworks last night, there probably are a few hotheads in the neighborhood who might go that far. Yep, and if they do, we’ll be bound by the damn covenant to go through with it.”

He nodded his head as the man on the other end of the phone said something.

“I don’t like it either but this is what we’re stuck with. Who knew being a part of a homeowners association could be such a mess! I have to get into the office here shortly. I’ll let you know what I can find out. Take care, Phil.”

---------------------------

DAY 1 HAS BEGUN.

It will last 24 hours.

Remember that you are responsible for tracking your own post counts through each phase. Violators will be punished.
ImageImageImageImage
Scirrus
The Mark
Posts in topic: 144
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Scirrus »

Figures.

I want to yeet one of Poison/JJJ/Enrique

Poison literally just showing up, claiming results, and dipping. Nah.

JJJ because my dumb feels say he's mafia and orchestrating the 1 by 1 fall of townies.
He has the highest post count but most of his posts have largely about mechanics and maybes and "these are the possible scenarios" and he has been a supporter of every town chop so far.
Basically he just hasn't taken up as much as town leader role as I would expect.
This is probably hypocritical of me but at this point I don't really care

Enrique because he's been around the top of everyone's sus list but never actually got close to be eliminated.

Someone tell me why we should yeet someone outside this. Give me a real good reason. I might consider it
Grogu
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 59

Post by Grogu »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:19 pm
Grogu wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:12 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:53 pm
KZA wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:42 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:17 pm And if I'm right, the role block business (sans Grogu) might just be a series of red herrings. The mafia team very well may have been an absentee mafia.

KZA's eagerness to jump on Scirrus for a "slip" without commenting on what I just posted about Grogu may indicate that.
I'm not sure I understand the Grogu thing you posted
Grogu said Day 2 he forgot to submit a Night action.

Forgetting implies an intention to use said Night action. If Grogu didn't plan on using his Night action in the first place (as he indicated three separate times!), then he didn't forget it Night 1.

Grogu had a total of ten posts between Day 0 and Night 2. Ten. And most of them did nothing to move things along.

In recent posts, Grogu is giving the impression that he never intended to use the bodyguarding role, that no one was worth sacrificing himself for, and that he wasn't required to use the role (as JJJ claims).

I am most inclined to believe that Grogu did in fact forget to submit a Night action- a kill- but also forgot that he said he forgot when he became more emboldened recently.

++++

If Grogu is mafia, then that gives me pause about Scirrus being mafia.

That's because it opens up the reywaS (you) / Grogu pairing that did nothing the first Night and mayhaps did nothing the second Night as well.

Grogu was also blocked per fingersplints.

Then:
Poison wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:03 am kza didnt use any abilities last night
Grogu could have submitted the kill and was blocked and you did nothing.

For me to believe Scirrus is mafia instead of Grogu requires additional assumptions I don't think I'm willing to make right now given Grogu's dishonesty.

This is why I have elected to [VOTE: Grogu] aubergine.
By forgetting all I meant to say is that I didn’t have time to look to see who was cleared. The following days I looked and was going to save Alison which was cop but then she claimed some insane shit and I didn’t think any one deserve it and as you can see each night it didn’t matter.
It wasn’t a lie when I clearly stated all that
Grogu wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:08 pm What happened? I never saw the day end and forgot to submit my action.
This was your exact post Day 2.

"I ... forgot to submit my action."

That means you meant to bodyguard someone but you forgot, correct?
No that just mean I was going to try and use my power if worth it. Like a cop or something else claimed. But it was too late
It didn’t matter is my point. I probably would have saved Alison and nothing happened so no big deal. Then the next day she claimed insane and that’s silly to protect as you can see since ya elim her
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

@Grogu you're dead m8

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Note:

If there were three mafia and fingersplints was one of them, I think the game would already be over. With no way to prevent a kill (as in, no civilian role blocker), we're already effectively at parity.

So if it ever becomes clear that there are three, she isn't one of them.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 91

Post by fingersplints »

I don’t know anymore.
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Same. I’ve seen mafia with lynch stops and switches.
I’ve even seen games where mafia looks good when checked or lynched. I’m not saying that is the case here, because I don’t want to start down that hole. I’m just saying anything’s possible. I’ve pretty much seen it all lol
Gro-oo-ovy
Poison
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 29
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/cookies
Aka: Cookie In The Woods

Post by Poison »

fingersplints wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:01 am
Poison wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:03 am kza didnt use any abilities last night
Care to add any contribution to the discussion?
Yeah sorry I have been a little busy 😅
XTMF wrote:Yo Poison, you are fucking dying.
Poison
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 29
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/cookies
Aka: Cookie In The Woods

Re: Mafia (NIGHT 3)

Post by Poison »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 12:02 pm You tracked JJJ Night 1. That should mean you saw JJJ target reywaS. What do you mean you got no result from reywaS?

Doesn't that indicate to you that JJJ lied?

Or am I misinterpreting something?

++++

I'll post this for now and continue reading.
Idk how it says jjj lied? I mean i just got informed that reways used no abilities. It might suggests that my ability on jjj was redirected to reways.
XTMF wrote:Yo Poison, you are fucking dying.
Scirrus
The Mark

Post by Scirrus »

If JJJ truly hid behjnd reywas, based on how I understand hider usually works, then poison would have gotten a result that JJJ visited reywas?

Am I off base here. I'm pretty sure the typical hider role is good for escaping kills not investigations
Scirrus
The Mark

Post by Scirrus »

One or both of them is BSing
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Scirrus wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:31 pm If JJJ truly hid behjnd reywas, based on how I understand hider usually works, then poison would have gotten a result that JJJ visited reywas?

Am I off base here. I'm pretty sure the typical hider role is good for escaping kills not investigations
It’s literally what my role does. If someone targets me with something, they hit the person I hid behind instead.

If Poison tracked me on Night 1, then she really tracked reywaS. Getting a result for reywaS is exactly what is supposed to happen.

It’s still possible that her claim is fake, since she claimed that track after I outed my role. But there’s nothing internally inconsistent about it.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

That’s why I claimed immediately On Day 2. The fact that my hides can screw with non-kill actions is what can cause unnecessary confusion and why I have been groaning about the role the whole game.

For any result other than [redirect kill to mafioso] the role is plain harmful. And I MUST use it.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I feel like we should be saying things, but I have nothing to add. :smile:

Good luck and God bless.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 39

Re: Mafia (DAY 5)

Post by G-Man »

The Calm Before the Storm

While perusing his emails over his morning coffee, Jacob Ferraro fumed over yet another HOA meeting being announced in order to carry out the eviction vote process once more. It just wasn’t right.

Now that he was on the outside of the HOA board, he heard a little more of the neighborhood chatter. Some of it was rumors about why he quit. He didn’t care about that. What he did care about was the chatter about who in the neighborhood was preemptively seeking out lawyers for advice in case they were the next innocent victim of the process. Some who already had lawyers to challenge their evictions were now streamlining the process through sharing advice about the process and making recommendations.

As a lawyer himself, Jacob knew how this was likely to end. Too many evictions would lead to the dissolution of the HOA board. That would lead to receivership by way of a property management company. That, in turn, would lead to increased dues payments, especially if a PMC knew it was coming into a situation where it had to defend its members in court.

Yep, things were bound to get mighty expensive around Piano Estates if they weren’t careful. He put the meeting on his phone calendar, set a reminder for it, and got ready for work. He’d try to talk some sense into people once again, but he had his doubts that reason would prevail.

-------------------------------

It is now Day 5.

It will last for 24 hours.

Nobody violated their post limits on Night 4.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

G-Man all game long:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

KZA
Loan Shark

Post by KZA »

.......epic
KZA
Scirrus
The Mark

Post by Scirrus »

why

just why
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Clearly this game is not a normal game. If there really have been kill stoppages either 3/4 or 4/4 nights, then I don't even care. I regret nothing.

If there's a mafia team with no faction kill, then I guess go for Scirrus/Enrique/KZA for role fit. The former two suit the "normal game" theory too just for blocks. I think all three of them look like civilians. Neato.

If there's no mafia team and instead we're getting strung along by some kind of non-killing independent, I have absolutely no idea.

If there's no anti-civilian faction at all, at this point I wouldn't even be mad. As long as it ends.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Does anyone even want to know who I blocked? That’s gotten us nowhere
Gro-oo-ovy
Scirrus
The Mark

Post by Scirrus »

new theory

what if there are no mafia in this goddamn game

discuss
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I think everyone looks like a civilian frankly. Poison is the only relative exception, and even she looked fine earlier in the game.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

fingersplints wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:19 pm Does anyone even want to know who I blocked? That’s gotten us nowhere
Can't hurt.

I have a feeling I will do nothing with it, but can't hurt.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Scirrus
The Mark

Post by Scirrus »

[VOTE: No Eviction] aubergine

G-Man can't keep this game going on forever right HA HA HA HA HA
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Actually, is it even possible the N3 kill was prevented mechanically? Grogu was the only block and he was town. Is that just straight up confirmation that [if there's a kill at all] the kill would have to be abstained? I may be missing something obvious. I'm in Comedy Mafia mode atm.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Poison.

I’m considering voting there. Not in the slightest because of the role block but just because this “I’m too busy to post suspicions.” Could be just a convenient way to try to fly under the radar.

Either way if you aren’t playing you aren’t playing. :shrug:

[VOTE: vote Poison] aubergine
Gro-oo-ovy

Return to “Previous Rackets”