Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 139
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Re: Double Elimination Mafia D1

Post by Marmot »

Spoiler: show
G-Man wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 3:38 pm Slight correction to my earlier assessment- the split between those whom I have experience with and those whom I do not is 8-8, not 7-9. Our host had Mongoose in the mention tag instead of Marmot and that’s what I used to build my lists:

Have Experience With:
G-Man
Kyle
LC
Mac
Made
Marmot
Tony
Wilgy

Stranger Danger:
Alison
Daisy
Falcon
Gavial
Hollowkat
Moghedien
Poison
Tim

I’m going four and four now instead of five and three. I’d volunteer for the LB, but I don’t want to be in there if both Mac and Alison are as well. I’d rather separate them for a phase, as they both seem pretty talkative and I don’t want my eyes to glaze over trying to keep up with them when a critical decision is at stake.
G-Man wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:15 pm Scoring the thread to date gets me here:

Alison: xxxx+x
Daisy: xx+++
Falcon:
Gavial: x+
Hollowkat: xx++x
Moghedien: x+
Poison: x
Tim: +++++++++

G-Man:
Kylemii: xx
Long Con: x
Mac: x+
Made: +
Marmot: x+
Tony: x
Wilgy:

An x is bad and a + is good.

I do not trust Alison one bit in the LB. Perhaps I will learn to gloss over Alison’s bravado in time like I have for Mac, but I don’t trust anyone who talks all high and mighty of their skills. No one is a mafia god.

I am man-crushing all over Tim like I used to for Sloonei. We are on the same wavelength. We have to unlearn our mafia games because this is barely mafia at this stage. If we try to approach it the same way, we’ll get rolled.
G-Man wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:32 pm Supper time is upon me and I don’t know if I will be around much after this. My votes:

[VOTE: Falcon
Hollowkat
Moghedien
Poison
G-Man
Kylemii
Mac
Made]
aubergine

These are G-Man's only mentions of Made Day 1. I'm a little confused by this, why did you vote for Kyle and Made, @G-Man and not someone like TSP who only had an x?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot

Re: Double Elimination Mafia d4

Post by Marmot »

Oh wait, Kyle had two x's. I can't read

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 79

Post by G-Man »

So after re-reading Day 1 (aka the last time all of us were in the same room together), my suspicions from highest sus to lowest are:

Marmot
Moghedien
Tony
Daisy
G-Man

Marmot spends a fair amount of D1 in his whimsical ‘not taking this too seriously’ style but some of his responses are high on cheekiness quotient. He comes and goes, leaving stretches of time for the game to develop and then reacts to it upon his return. Of interesting note is that he pops back up in the last two hours and is fairly active throughout. Perhaps he was there to massage a few final votes for an 2-1 split. Made isn’t one to fear the LB, as he’s cool under pressure by default. Marmot isn’t one to get too worked up about a teammate getting sent down to the LB. He established enough sensible thought amidst his goofiness to be taken seriously. In other words, he’s flying just about an inch or two above the radar. That’s his comfort zone. In glossing through his ISO, he has a knack for showing up at just the right time to chime in when it’s advantageous. Kind of like what he did just now.

Moghedien entered the game with bright-eyed bushy-tailed optimism and a high desire to jump right into interactions. They are new to TS, and they got to state puzzlement at culture clash in terms of how we interact around here on D1. There may also be a time zone constraint with Moghedien. I saw a post where they were going to bed at 8:00 am EST. Where you at on the map? Moghedien is leaning hard on requiring back-and-forth interactions in bulk to make reads. Sure, the more you talk, the more a baddie risks slipping, but more talking from civs gives the baddies more ammo to twist a few things into a hunch into a case and into a mischop. Because it seems to be Moghedien’s nature to turn the cranks until the wine press yields the a-ha moment, I can see Moghedien as a civ who is desperate enough to solve the game that they start trying to shove square pegs into round holes and proclaim them triangles when they don’t fit. But it also seems like a baddie trying to force out a win in F5 rather than letting it go to F3. I suspect Moghedien is flailing about looking at how bad they can make everyone look in the hopes of duping just one person to go along with them.

Even playing the vote analysis game it seems very plausible. Moghedien was under the radar with sporadic participation, an apparent eagerness to drum up results, and the Big Loud Three making it hard to get a word in edgewise at times. Marmot and Moghedien laid down enough votes on slots 4-8 that it just kept Marmot out of the LB.

D2 Moghedien didn’t even vote and had four posts all phase. Marmot did what he needed to do to move the conversation along so his teammate could sit back and watch. It worked well and we paid the price for forgetting to pay attention to people who were talking the talk at the right times. D3, Kyle was already meh-looking, especially after avoiding the LB the day before. HK was ready to go down and lay the smack on the LB, so what are two baddies to do but grant that wish.

Of the two of them, I think I’d like to vote for Marmot first, then Moghedien tomorrow. I want to test Moghedien and see who they pick to try to setup as scapegoat in F3 and/or leave alive to try to dupe.

Thoughts?
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

DaisyCloud wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:58 am
Made wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 12:24 am Daisycloud is reading identically to her play in Spiderman, prob just town.

@DaisyCloud do you have experience with Gavial?

I don't recall ever playing a game with gavial. I only ever played 2 games besides this one in this forum. as for how im playing since last game. I really don't change my playstyle much regardless of my alignment. I'm boring me. when I'm scum I tend to be less derpy. when I rand town it isn't until about day 2 or 3 I get myself together.
DaisyCloud wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:19 pm I am fine now about being a yeet candidate. like I'm in every poe. I feel like my flip will answer and reveal so many things.

the fact that Alison went 180 on me is very wut the wut. I fail to see how that could even happen.

I hope we get at least 2 mafia. I don't want to go into lylo. thst can be a very real thing if we are not careful here. I hope we don't yeet out 4 town. that will be horrible obviously.

I have 2 votes left and my poe is in poison, Gavial, MacDougall, and Made.

all for are mostly null to me. some lean more town then others. Mase is true null (i have not looked at his iso at the time of making this post)

so best case scenario we have all 3 wolves in this bracket and 3 of my votes hits wolves. I have 0 luck so not gonna make possible teams out of this. but hey let's do this

who is Alison’s teammates? I can see it being Tony. I can see him being wolf.

who could be the 3rd? I don't think it's poison or Gavial as they both look like they are trying and it doesn't look like fabricating to me.

so we got Made and MacDougall. I just idk know really. I can't see him being teammates with Tony but do see him teammates with Alison...

I don't think we have the third wolf here. I can't conclude it is Made as I haven't read his iso.

if Alison should flip town I will assume idk not sure yet.

anyway most likely my final vote will be on Made or MacDougall. I probably should wait to post this but I like updating my thoughts.
DaisyCloud wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:34 pm
Gavial wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:30 pm @Spacedaisy
Vote Poison please.
I don’t want to be dead and have a scum poison alive.
u pinged the wrong person.

okay why is Made town for you and not poison? both are kinda similar to me and I got nullish on both. I'm more inclined to vote Made because I see mostly fluff
DaisyCloud wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:48 pm
Gavial wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:43 pm All voting made is going to do is create a tie and allow mafia to live happily ever after.
all made has done is talk about not liking he is null and he seems to be keeping his mouth shut about his scum reads and town reads. all he did is vote MacDougall.

if he is town like u say then shouldn't he be using his votes and leaving legacy type posts in case he is lynched? where is he now? isn't eod just as important to town as it is to scum? more do for town?
DaisyCloud wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:29 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:31 pm
Made wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:10 pm but like actually it really hard to ground myself in a game when no one has any strong takes on me, and i guess it makes sense for that to be the case in a Double Elimination Mafia situation, but at the same time, I don't really get how i ended up in losers in that case considering there's other players who explicitly wanted to be in loser but didn't make it, off the top Marmot for example. His weird "imma just bottom half lol" and the fact that he's not here in losers with us makes him a top scum read for me... but he's not here, so yikes

Mac voted me, twice now but is refusing to give any sort of take on me. Dazzz sus af cuz to my memory scumMac is far more passive than that townmac. I doubt ScumMac is afraid of me persay, but i don't like the lack of interaction.

Alison has a tendency to Martyr herself as town and agressively pushing for her own death here, so keeping her alive while waiting for her reads to pay out or even just waiting for the inevitable early game night kill is enough reason for me to keep her alive for now. I think we always chop Alison Day 3.

Depending on how aware Daisy is if her own meta, she's loltown.

Gavial reads me as town which I don't really like cuz I haven't done much to deserve it, and the fact that they also want Mac and Alison dead, assuming they know enough to know of Mac and Alison's reputation here is ngl. Actually if they don't have knowledge of that, It could be BTSC informing them of that.

Tim hasn't said anything that's made me upset yet, and that's unsettling. I don't know how he died in Syn's game, so I don't know how you catch Tim, but considering he died earlyish in Stardew, a town Tim who's making sense is someone we might need to keep in loser and scum Tim might not last

I don't remember reading anything from TSP past the first page, which why i'm confused on how he made it to loser as well. This game might be solvable based on who did and didn't make it to loser, i'm gonna look there till someone tries to drag and I can fight them
What if the Maf are all huge wall posters?
or
or, maybe it's all quippy people like u and Made.

[VOTE: falcon45ca] aubergine

Here's every time Daisy mentioned/interacted with Made before his yeet. If this is a partner performance, it's a helluva a performance. On a day when 4 people are being yeeted, I'd be a little surprised if the wolves would try to distance/bus each other this hard. I guess Made was never suspecting Daisy, that was always a townread from him, but Daisy could have saved him in the end and didn't.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Marmot wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:52 pm
G-Man wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 3:38 pm Slight correction to my earlier assessment- the split between those whom I have experience with and those whom I do not is 8-8, not 7-9. Our host had Mongoose in the mention tag instead of Marmot and that’s what I used to build my lists:

Have Experience With:
G-Man
Kyle
LC
Mac
Made
Marmot
Tony
Wilgy

Stranger Danger:
Alison
Daisy
Falcon
Gavial
Hollowkat
Moghedien
Poison
Tim

I’m going four and four now instead of five and three. I’d volunteer for the LB, but I don’t want to be in there if both Mac and Alison are as well. I’d rather separate them for a phase, as they both seem pretty talkative and I don’t want my eyes to glaze over trying to keep up with them when a critical decision is at stake.

Falcon:

G-Man:
Wilgy:

I do not trust Alison one bit in the LB. Perhaps I will learn to gloss over Alison’s bravado in time like I have for Mac, but I don’t trust anyone who talks all high and mighty of their skills. No one is a mafia god.

I am man-crushing all over Tim like I used to for Sloonei. We are on the same wavelength. We have to unlearn our mafia games because this is barely mafia at this stage. If we try to approach it the same way, we’ll get rolled.
G-Man wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:32 pm Supper time is upon me and I don’t know if I will be around much after this. My votes:

Hollowkat
Moghedien
Poison
G-Man
Kylemii
Mac
Made]
aubergine

These are G-Man's only mentions of Made Day 1. I'm a little confused by this, why did you vote for Kyle and Made, @G-Man and not someone like TSP who only had an x?
Sure enough, I gave that x & + thing a hard look again to see where everyone stood D1 in my mind. On Day 1, I liked Made’s indifference to the Big Loud Three drama. I like his nonchalance because he keeps his composure better than I can even though I want to embody that ‘cool, whatever’ style. I voted Made because I thought a cooler head in the LB would be good. Turns out I was right about sending him to the LB but for a very wrong reason. :p
My Banners:
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

G-Man wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:58 pm Marmot spends a fair amount of D1 in his whimsical ‘not taking this too seriously’ style but some of his responses are high on cheekiness quotient. He comes and goes, leaving stretches of time for the game to develop and then reacts to it upon his return. Of interesting note is that he pops back up in the last two hours and is fairly active throughout. Perhaps he was there to massage a few final votes for an 2-1 split. Made isn’t one to fear the LB, as he’s cool under pressure by default. Marmot isn’t one to get too worked up about a teammate getting sent down to the LB. He established enough sensible thought amidst his goofiness to be taken seriously. In other words, he’s flying just about an inch or two above the radar. That’s his comfort zone. In glossing through his ISO, he has a knack for showing up at just the right time to chime in when it’s advantageous. Kind of like what he did just now.

That's pretty off from how I played Day 1. It was Day 1 yes, so I was likely shitposting, but I endorsed my own demotion, as well as the demotion of a couple players who wanted to be in the LB, and the rest of players who were good options to yeet. That said, I couldn't explain to you why I didn't get the vote and a number of other players did. I don't know.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

G-Man wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:04 pm

Have Experience With:
G-Man
Kyle
LC
Mac
Made
Marmot
Tony
Wilgy

Stranger Danger:
Alison
Daisy
Falcon
Gavial
Hollowkat
Moghedien
Poison
Tim

Falcon:

G-Man:
Wilgy:

Hollowkat
Moghedien
Poison
G-Man
Kylemii
Mac
Made]
aubergine

Sure enough, I gave that x & + thing a hard look again to see where everyone stood D1 in my mind. On Day 1, I liked Made’s indifference to the Big Loud Three drama. I like his nonchalance because he keeps his composure better than I can even though I want to embody that ‘cool, whatever’ style. I voted Made because I thought a cooler head in the LB would be good. Turns out I was right about sending him to the LB but for a very wrong reason. :p

I've always imagined you being able to maintain a level head (as long as Golden isn't involved), have I been wrong about that?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

G-Man hasn't done any x's and +'s yet, I want my money back.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

My preferred order of yeeting after reading ISO-interactions are as follows

Mog - literally nothing but a vote from Mog, nothing from Made
TSP - never mentioned Made, Made did mention him in his legacy
G-Man - very little interaction with Made, but I feel better about G-Man's play this game than I do TSP's
Daisy - It doesn't take much to have interactions that look better than the above list, but Daisy's does.

That said, I realize that Mog and G-Man are at a disadvantage due to only having Day 1 to interact with Made, and there were 15 other players to deal with at that time.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Marmot wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:08 pm

Have Experience With:
G-Man
Kyle
LC
Mac
Made
Marmot
Tony
Wilgy

Stranger Danger:
Alison
Daisy
Falcon
Gavial
Hollowkat
Moghedien
Poison
Tim

Falcon:

G-Man:
Wilgy:

Hollowkat
Moghedien
Poison
G-Man
Kylemii
Mac
Made]
aubergine

I've always imagined you being able to maintain a level head (as long as Golden isn't involved), have I been wrong about that?
So far as you can see in the thread perhaps. Behind the scenes, I usually turn into a basket case and try not to waste my personal time creating five different spreadsheets for an internet game. It usually leaks through, like the vote thing did this game.
My Banners:
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Marmot wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:12 pm G-Man hasn't done any x's and +'s yet, I want my money back.
Sorry, not happening. Lunch break was devoted to just reading D1 and posting. I actually have a desk full of work to do today. :(
My Banners:
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 197
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by DaisyCloud »

it's not a tunnel. I got here with my suspicions on mog in my own. I even talked it for awhile. it never was a tunnel.

like..

I had some legit concernaments and they never got addressed. I asked questions about mog and would notice things and peeps said 0.

even now clearly mog is reading around and trying but they ignored those past stuff. they act like I never said anything about them until now.

mog seems like the type of person if they randed town that they
would quickly address stuff even if they thought it was asinine. just to avoid later peeps being all wut the wut.
siggy by ThisIsNotAceMarvel

Victories:
+Double Elimination Mafia
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

G-Man wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:53 pm
Marmot wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:08 pm

Have Experience With:
G-Man
Kyle
LC
Mac
Made
Marmot
Tony
Wilgy

Stranger Danger:
Alison
Daisy
Falcon
Gavial
Hollowkat
Moghedien
Poison
Tim

Falcon:

G-Man:
Wilgy:

Hollowkat
Moghedien
Poison
G-Man
Kylemii
Mac
Made]
aubergine

So far as you can see in the thread perhaps. Behind the scenes, I usually turn into a basket case and try not to waste my personal time creating five different spreadsheets for an internet game. It usually leaks through, like the vote thing did this game.
G-Man wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:54 pm
Marmot wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:12 pm G-Man hasn't done any x's and +'s yet, I want my money back.
Sorry, not happening. Lunch break was devoted to just reading D1 and posting. I actually have a desk full of work to do today. :(
ahh rip. I like the spreadsheets and stuff.

I think this is pretty cut and dry now tho. we yeet Mog and then Marmot.

on the chance mog flips town then imma cry so much because the game should not be this hard.

Victories:
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 160
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:08 am ok so i say we eliminate everyone who isn't here right now on the first two days and let them sort things out in the night time.
this was a game winner right here. nice work tsp, you did it. genius.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I feel like I should townread TSP for having 143 posts instead of 1430 posts

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

DaisyCloud wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:55 pm it's not a tunnel. I got here with my suspicions on mog in my own. I even talked it for awhile. it never was a tunnel.

like..

I had some legit concernaments and they never got addressed. I asked questions about mog and would notice things and peeps said 0.

even now clearly mog is reading around and trying but they ignored those past stuff. they act like I never said anything about them until now.

mog seems like the type of person if they randed town that they
would quickly address stuff even if they thought it was asinine. just to avoid later peeps being all wut the wut.

I agree with you on Mog, but I'm scared you're locking yourself into yeeting me next if he flips scum.

This is why I hate lylo.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Still at work. Sorry this day was a dud for my participation.

I can check in here and there. I have a timer set for every 15 minutes or so.

I’m still leaning toward Marmot today. What’s the rest of the room thinking for their votes?
My Banners:
Moghedien
Posts in topic: 54
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
Aka: The Spider

Post by Moghedien »

This has definitely been one of the most frustrating games I've ever played just in terms of people ignoring me when I talk. Daisy, I said you were tunneling because you faulted me for defending Marmot, when in reality I wanted to lynch Marmot and TSP is the one who defended him. Clearly you didn't feel like that warranted a response. I wrote a chapter's worth of words about G-Man and Tim, but neither of them want to talk to me and neither Daisy nor Marmot seem to have even read anything I said. I'm not upset about potentially losing, I'm upset because it's LyLo and you all won't even play mafia with me. There hasn't been a case brought against me except for "Tim said so!" How in god's name did Tim, who was wrong about almost everything he said this came, become the final judgment on this game? Moreover, how can you, Daisy, say that I'm ignoring anything? There hasn't been anything brought against me. Rereading day one is fine, but there's plenty of things from the most recent phases that we also need to talk about, and I'm just getting stonewalled. I wish I had just AFKed this phase like some of you are, because almost nothing I write is even being read or considered.
"My way is best. Softly, softly, in the shadows.'"
Moghedien

Post by Moghedien »

Like, how do you look at TSP's progression today, combined with him not voting Made n1, and then lynch me over TSP?

I feel like lynching TSP is the one thing we should all be able to agree on, but nobody will even have that conversation with me.
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Somebody has to vote first, so I’ll do it. Fingers crossed!
My Banners:
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

[VOTE: Moghedien] aubergine

I'm voting mog.

Victories:
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Seems I forgot to actually vote. :rolleyes:
My Banners:
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

Moghedien wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:13 pm Like, how do you look at TSP's progression today, combined with him not voting Made n1, and then lynch me over TSP?

I feel like lynching TSP is the one thing we should all be able to agree on, but nobody will even have that conversation with me.
tsp is supposed to be town. I don't get it. i don't make the rules.

I just know im town. and peeps keep telling me not to vote tsp.

Victories:
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

I'm fine voting Marmot. we don't need ties.

Victories:
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

G-Man wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:51 pm Seems I forgot to actually vote. :rolleyes:
idk why u r splitting things up. if you won't move to mog thrn I can vote Marmot. but dang bruh.

Victories:
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

[VOTE: Marmot] aubergine

Victories:
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

just vote Moghedien. why y'all gotta be stubborn

Victories:
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

sick of this stress. fine. im voting Marmot.

Victories:
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Surprise twist- it’s Marmot & Tony and they’re hoping Moghedien doesn’t show up and vote so it ends in a tie they get to break.
My Banners:
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

@TonyStarkPrime just vote Marmot.

you too @Moghedien

Victories:
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

G-Man wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:58 pm Surprise twist- it’s Marmot & Tony and they’re hoping Moghedien doesn’t show up and vote so it ends in a tie they get to break.
I try so hard. I want answers.

Victories:
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

Tony not voting.. it was him all along

Victories:
Moghedien

Post by Moghedien »

Votes are hammered on Marmot @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
Moghedien

Post by Moghedien »

DaisyCloud wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:00 pm Tony not voting.. it was him all along
I’ve been trying to tell you this, lol.
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Shoot- I just looked at the poll closer- we had another 24 hours on this day! :faint:
My Banners:
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Shucky darn I think we just lost. :disappoint:
My Banners:
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Sort of annoying to be given 48 hours on this phase after a string of 24-hour phases. Not going to lie. But I didn’t read closely enough. Serves me right.
My Banners:
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 24
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

@Marmot has died and flips...mafia!

Night is closed, and tomorrow will be 24 hours long

@DaisyCloud
@G-Man
@Moghedien
@TonyStarkPrime
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 24
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

@G-Man dies and flips town

Today will end May 2, 9pm EDT, to account for the late day start. Hammer is at 2 votes. You have one vote apiece. This is f3.

@DaisyCloud
@Moghedien
@TonyStarkPrime

ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
TonyStarkPrime

Re: Double Elimination Mafia d5

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

we need to talk about how 48 deadlines work. Regardless, I think this ones pretty clear
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I was worried someone not named G-Man would die
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

I didn't realize we had 48hrs.

Victories:
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

@TonyStarkPrime so u aren't town? what r u doing

Victories:
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Que
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

are you kidding me

Victories:
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I'm just gonna post the thing I thought through over night unless you have anything to say in advance
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 10:03 pm I'm just gonna post the thing I thought through over night unless you have anything to say in advance
I'm town i just wanna win.

Victories:
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 10:03 pm I'm just gonna post the thing I thought through over night unless you have anything to say in advance
just say it

Victories:
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

just say it

just say it

Victories:
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Anyways, against all reason and all F3 guidelines, I'm just gonna go ahead and follow the plan and vote for Mog now. I think her conduct yesterday was /very/ outing and I'd like to believe that if Daisy were a wolf, she'd know how many hours were in a day. If you are, Daisy, this has been an incredibly impressive performance and blah blah blah good game. You can take the win early. But me and Kyle called it on night 3.

im actually slightly worried cause now it looks like daisy is waiting for me to vote so she can win

so I'm not going to vote

but I'm going to signal my strong intention to vote for mog

also i just accidentally voted for myself and I think daisy saw it and didn't hammer so that's a point in her favor :P

Return to “Previous Rackets”