Porscha
No votes
THE FOOT KICKS ALL
88%

Total votes: 8
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 31

Re: Secret Playerlist - Copy votecount when you cast vote - If you want to play ... just post - If you want spec let me

Post by G-Man »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:27 am
Scotty wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:25 am This game has so many posters I’m pretty sure I’m in a freshman boy’s dormroom

Here’s what’s gonna happen- I’m gonna slank for a bit until the herd is culled and then if I’m still alive, I’ll spend some time analysing kills. Capiche?
Sure just vote WindwardAway for me
G-Man wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:24 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:20 am Also @G-Man give a read of my ISO give me a play by play if you have the time, or at least some kind of update that is about the game
Won’t have much time for this game this weekend, so I’m chancing it on not getting chopped. The thread is already too burdensome for a full re-read too. I’ll just have to pick an arbitrary point each time I can check in and try to live in the present. Not ideal, but necessary.
Why?
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Spoiler: show
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 223
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Re: Secret Playerlist - Copy votecount when you cast vote - If you want to play ... just post - If you want spec let me

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

G-Man wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:29 am
Scotty wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:25 am This game has so many posters I’m pretty sure I’m in a freshman boy’s dormroom

Here’s what’s gonna happen- I’m gonna slank for a bit until the herd is culled and then if I’m still alive, I’ll spend some time analysing kills. Capiche?
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:20 am Also @G-Man give a read of my ISO give me a play by play if you have the time, or at least some kind of update that is about the game
Won’t have much time for this game this weekend, so I’m chancing it on not getting chopped. The thread is already too burdensome for a full re-read too. I’ll just have to pick an arbitrary point each time I can check in and try to live in the present. Not ideal, but necessary.
Why?
Really? What is the point of that question if you're not going to read the game? Its obvious that I want them dead, if I want them dead I must think they are a wolf or want to out myself killing a town or just NPC on NPC violence. Isnt it straight forward? You can read my ISO for a breakdown.

That just seems... strange to ask in that way. If you were hoping I would break it down bad luck.

Maybe the answer is needlessly confrontational but I dont want to rewrite it at this point
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 213

Post by DrWilgy »

nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Neon wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:44 am
Porscha wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:39 am
Neon wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:31 amGod I'm so bored
wanna kith?

Always

Is Neon Pokemon themed this game? That's fun.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Neon wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:55 am Maybe I'll make myself unlazy and try to read 20 pages...
Nope. You can't make me. I'm looking one page back and drawing all my conclusions from that.
Image Image Image
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

The most irritating part about this game mode is not being able to switch my vote without a hassle
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

ilario wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:23 am
Neon wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:22 am Porscha is town of porscha is playing
agree
*Shows up*

*Agrees*

*Leaves*

Lmao
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Idk. Kinda on board with Scotty. Too much shit going on.

Rondo give me the quick and dirty tldr.
Image Image Image
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:45 am Idk. Kinda on board with Scotty. Too much shit going on.

Rondo give me the quick and dirty tldr.
we killing WindwardAway
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 124

Post by Creature »

Golden, Sloonei and WindwardAway are my top picks for wolves/wolfsiding NPCs.
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 124

Post by Creature »

I think Golden rn is leading. Anyone got any objections or have a better lynch?
katze
:joy_cat:
Posts in topic: 205
Preferred Pronouns: any

Post by katze »

trans rights
😹
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 31

Post by G-Man »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:32 am

Why?
Really? What is the point of that question if you're not going to read the game? Its obvious that I want them dead, if I want them dead I must think they are a wolf or want to out myself killing a town or just NPC on NPC violence. Isnt it straight forward? You can read my ISO for a breakdown.

That just seems... strange to ask in that way. If you were hoping I would break it down bad luck.

Maybe the answer is needlessly confrontational but I dont want to rewrite it at this point

Well, if you’re not going to give me the Cliffs Notes version of why, then I really can’t be bothered to hitch up to your wagon. This is mafia, not the Affordable Care Act.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

G-Man wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:11 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:32 am

Why?

Well, if you’re not going to give me the Cliffs Notes version of why, then I really can’t be bothered to hitch up to your wagon. This is mafia, not the Affordable Care Act.
lol thats fair. Suggest you read my iso and make up your owj mind
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 105
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Post by WindwardAway »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:09 am
WindwardAway wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:25 am Sup I just woke up
WindwardAway wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:29 am As an FYI I don't plan on calling out who I think is town or NPC, I'm only planning to give scumreads this time
Don't see a reason to give wolves the names of potential town players to kill 🤷
Also I don't want to actually have to do that much thinking tbh
WindwardAway wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:30 am I guess in response to someone asking me, maybe I will still give town reads but I meant I'm not gonna distinguish between who I think is town or NPC, I'm only going to focus on if someone pings me
>wake up
>post three times
>refuse to elaborate
not going to lay off till you to some solving
tutuu wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:03 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:19 am Some time ago I was trying to figure out a way to make like a Royal Rumble themed mafia game that captured the essence of the Royal Rumble with like, random entrances, no idea who will enter next. I kinda gave up on the idea quickly. Somehow this game, which I made without a lick of that inspiration is actually doing exactly what I intended with the Royal Rumble game concept lol. It's the most fun part of this game tbh. The surprise entrances are so fun.

sup motherfuckers what the FUCK did i miss?
The whole game, Wolfy late in the game popin. Probably NPC since tutuu would enjoy that more than being a player imho. If town we're rip

Also designed to pocket Jack 100%
Dude I'm not obligated to do whatever you think I need to do
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

This game is annoying, you'll realise you wasted your time and energy once I flip
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Also I haven't figured out how to post the vote count which is why I haven't actually voted yet
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Also ngl I don't think anyone has stuck out to me so far because it's either been fluff or reads I think are dumb but not necessarily wolfy
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

I wanted to actually help but I'm not going to waste the day backreading 21 pages of posts when I have other things to be doing so I might as well just claim

I am not a PR and I am not town
I am also not scum
I'm just an NPC, leave me alone and I'll probably die eventually
If you want to waste the day lunching me then that's fine but I'm sure the wolves will be happy you're ignoring them
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

I'm going to assume you guys will take this as openwolfing so you're free to just vote me out today, idrc, I'll stop promising to put effort in later on if I survive the cull because you clearly don't want me to help.
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 417
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:39 am
Porscha wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:38 am @RondoDimBuckle

hi
Give me a reads list or someone who you town read that isnt Nanook
Guillotine wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:52 pm
I would like to point out that Mac has not said he is not a player. So in that event [VOTE: Mac ] aubergine
So he hosts the game, rands it, see who is who then become a player?
Actually thats a fair call. so Mac is just an NPC
Neon wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:27 am
Porscha wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:12 am
Neon wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:09 am I don't want to be here anymore someone come kidnap me and help me run away
if I mail you a second pair of legs, will this help you run away faster?
Maybe but like come kidnap me so it looks more realistic
has Neon done anything AI to anyone, I just want to slam her in the NPC pile and ignore
Porscha wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:32 am
MacDougall wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:03 pm Let's begin with a rousing game of Walrus.

Please post your entry in the thread in the form of a YouTube video.

The theme is "Keeping Secrets".

Good luck team, see you in 48.

quick response not my greatest (took me 3 mins sorry not sorry)

I saw there was at least 18 pages of game play

ridiculous, I will not be reading any of it!

too many pages is too intimidating
I am finding it quite easy to read everything.
Michelle wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:05 am
arogame123 wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:52 am Rondo is probably a player too. But idk his alignment yet, so I will keep it in mind till later.
Wolfy post
Any specific reason why?
Because it’s an odd thought to have as villager.
A villager can't know an alignament before flip. They can make a read but they can bever be sure, with the exception of the alignament cop.
'Yet' is the thing who rings the bell for me. Emphasising on lack of tmi is wolfy

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

WindwardAway wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 11:07 am I'm going to assume you guys will take this as openwolfing so you're free to just vote me out today, idrc, I'll stop promising to put effort in later on if I survive the cull because you clearly don't want me to help.
I don't want to vote you :hug:

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

In so much time and posts only Rondo asked me a question.

@ me if you need my answer

katze

Post by katze »

windy for gods sake stop doing this

nobody enjoys playing with it, you clearly arent enjoying it, and it usually only further fuels the confbias against you that turns it into a self sustaining cycle (or, even worse, encourages people to townread you for it which turns it into something that becomes more and more prevalent in your games because people Expect It From You -- similar to brad in the past having *Moments*)

if ur an npc u have literally no stakes in the game anyway so its doubly as :/ to read this for me

just chill, vibe, close the thread if need be

im a hypocrite for saying all of this but im also right (source: me)

@WindwardAway
😹
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 378
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Secret Playerlist Mafia (Day 1)

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:37 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:35 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:34 pm
Scotty wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:31 pm
Rondo, you forgot the vote total
:disappoint:
Its like youve never played with me before

A)

I asked someone else to do it

B)

does my vote really matter till EOD?
hollowkatt wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:28 pm rondo cruising for that sweet N1 I see
I get fear killed N1 now so I cant waste time
have you tried being wolfier
I did nothing but meme post gifs in Hot Fuzz and died night 1
I'm not wolf you are safe :p

Also I thought we killed you like n2 lol
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Re: Secret Playerlist Mafia (COPY THE VOTECOUNTS WHEN YOU VOTE FFS)

Lumi wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:38 pm @katze and I are masons.

Hard claiming.
Lumi ❤️

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

katze wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 11:17 am windy for gods sake stop doing this

nobody enjoys playing with it, you clearly arent enjoying it, and it usually only further fuels the confbias against you that turns it into a self sustaining cycle (or, even worse, encourages people to townread you for it which turns it into something that becomes more and more prevalent in your games because people Expect It From You -- similar to brad in the past having *Moments*)

if ur an npc u have literally no stakes in the game anyway so its doubly as :/ to read this for me

@WindwardAway
Here's the problem, I wanted to make a full effort to get myself townread before the end of the day so I could bait a nightkill and actually do something useful in this game, but it's not working, so I'm just hardclaiming NPC instead because I don't have any reason to bother.
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 81

Post by hollowkatt »

neon isn't town
ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
katze

Post by katze »

on a more lighthearted note my mom is baking cookies and they smell really good
😹
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

There is literally nothing I can do that will NOT fuel confbias against me because if I post, I'm a wolf. If I don't post, I'm a wolf. If I give reads I will be pushing agenda, and if I refuse to give reads I'm protecting my partners or some stupid shit like that.

You want to know why I don't play much mafia these days, it's because I decided I usually have better things to do because this just gets inevitably frustrating regardless of my alignment.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

I mean, as a player or as an NPC, I operate on my own schedule and not when people ask me to do things in the thread. If I feel like solving, I'll solve, and if I don't feel like solving, people need to stop expecting me to.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Anyway I am obviously not being helpful
So I'll take my leave, cool down, and cheer town on from somewhere in the background
Gl
katze

Post by katze »

WindwardAway wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 11:28 am

@WindwardAway
Here's the problem, I wanted to make a full effort to get myself townread before the end of the day so I could bait a nightkill and actually do something useful in this game, but it's not working, so I'm just hardclaiming NPC instead because I don't have any reason to bother.
ya, like u said, u have no reason to bother, so idk why u care

in a normal game id understand why ur more annoyed about this failing but if ur an npc you have no obligation to town or wolf side and are here for 😹 more than anything, are u not?
😹
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

katze wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 11:34 am
WindwardAway wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 11:28 am

@WindwardAway
ya, like u said, u have no reason to bother, so idk why u care

in a normal game id understand why ur more annoyed about this failing but if ur an npc you have no obligation to town or wolf side and are here for 😹 more than anything, are u not?
Tbf I said already that I was mostly just here for the chaos but it seems like some people still expect me to be productive
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Including myself, btw
ilario
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 119
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by ilario »

WindwardAway wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 11:34 am Anyway I am obviously not being helpful
So I'll take my leave, cool down, and cheer town on from somewhere in the background
Gl
fwiw i doubt ur dieing today, theres other people who i wanna vote but i cbf looking for the vote count, also im not sure how thats gonna work at eod with last second votes but ill probs place a serious vote later some time
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

So that might just be a personal problem lol
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

if katze/sloonei turn out to not be npcs i wouldnt be surprised if they turn out to be mafia, but imma just treat them as npcs for now
katze

Post by katze »

idk im only here to have fun and that should be a high priority in all mafia games ppl play in period

winning is cool, performing well is cool, but if you're killing yourself mentally just to do those things then its more unhealthy than the end result is worth

im personally prone to fucking up that ratio and thus am distancing myself from the game and am only here because there is actually zero obligation for me to care here
😹
katze

Post by katze »

ilario wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 11:38 am if katze/sloonei turn out to not be npcs i wouldnt be surprised if they turn out to be mafia, but imma just treat them as npcs for now
my iso is out of my wolf range

unfortunately it is also out of my town range
😹
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

katze wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 11:39 am
ilario wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 11:38 am if katze/sloonei turn out to not be npcs i wouldnt be surprised if they turn out to be mafia, but imma just treat them as npcs for now

yeah i dont think ur town. i still think ur more likely just npc but mostly just saying all that other stuff incase u and sloonei are still alive after the npc purge
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

katze wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 11:38 am idk im only here to have fun and that should be a high priority in all mafia games ppl play in period

winning is cool, performing well is cool, but if you're killing yourself mentally just to do those things then its more unhealthy than the end result is worth

im personally prone to fucking up that ratio and thus am distancing myself from the game and am only here because there is actually zero obligation for me to care here
That was originally why I played forum mafia, yeah, for the fun of it
Sometimes I feel like I sign up because I think the game will be fun and then I just make it unfun by being in it and caring way more than I should
So tbf you have a point
katze

Post by katze »

ilario wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 11:40 am

yeah i dont think ur town. i still think ur more likely just npc but mostly just saying all that other stuff incase u and sloonei are still alive after the npc purge
im kinda surprised you think that im not a villager but i assure you i am not dumb enough to play this game in any capacity except as a npc lmao
😹
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

katze wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 11:42 am

im kinda surprised you think that im not a villager but i assure you i am not dumb enough to play this game in any capacity except as a npc lmao
Fwiw I fully believe this lol
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Michelle is town, or at least a town sided npc.

Will in fact sheep for food.
Image Image Image
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

katze wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 11:42 am

i mostly came into it thinking ur an npc but then u said something before that striked me as something villa!you probably wouldnt take too much priority in caring about, hence why i think ur mostly just npc but if not that then probably more likely scum than villa.
katze

Post by katze »

i ponder what that could be cuz i honestly think most of my iso would prob be similar as villa just with more actual attempts of solving scattered around but shrugze

this game would be much more amusing if people couldn't claim NPC, i wish to see the chaos
😹
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 81

Post by hollowkatt »

agreed claiming npc is boring. i get why you'd do it if you're being run up but
ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

katze wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 11:50 am i ponder what that could be cuz i honestly think most of my iso would prob be similar as villa just with more actual attempts of solving scattered around but shrugze

this game would be much more amusing if people couldn't claim NPC, i wish to see the chaos
well thats part of it
☆Princess Abigail☆

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:06 pm Hey what video game should I play?

Baldur’s Gate 2
Disco Elysium
Dishonored
Final Fantasy 7
BG2

ImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”