RondoDimBuckle (formerly Bea)
13%
Roxy
38%
S~V~S
No votes
Seanzie
No votes
The CIA (host/mods/dead/non-player option)
44%

Total votes: 16
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 373
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Lawyers, Guns and Money- [DAY 5]

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

A quick look through one page of Scottys iso is screaming at me that Scotty and Golden are paired lol. I might dive deeper later.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 294

Post by S~V~S »

Neon wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 1:19 am
S~V~S wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 12:17 am So Lucy showed up, threw some shade at the one person defending her and left.

Cool.

Good Night, thread!
And this is indicative of what world?

Because I've run it through 9 million realities. I'm doctor strange now.
This world?

You even quoted it:
Neon wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 1:13 am
lucy wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 8:27 pm feels like neon is TMI'ing me town
That would require me to have TMI which I do not have because I'm as vanilla as ice cream and decidedly very town
How is shading the only person defending her town? I am new to some of the jargon, but isn't saying someone is TMIing you negative?

She literally came in here, made one post, about you and TMI and left. And it wasn't even TMI, you said you really believed it, not that you *knew* it. In a world of total honesty, it looked like she was trying to faux distance and set YOU up for the next elimination if she flips bad. I personally think you are civ and would argue against eliminating you in that scenario. Not unlike what you are doing here. But I hope you will look at facts, not just irl circumstances. It's the mistake I made much of this game, letting feeling bad for people irl cloud my judgment.

I know you don't want a consensus, and you be you. I just really want to take this game back.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
☆Princess Abigail☆

Alternatively. She thinks I'm being scummy and that after she dies and flips town I should be looked at.

But here's the thing which feels more likely? Because to me if I'm wolf I don't risk alienating the loudest voice in the room defending me in this situation. However if I'm town I might note that I think it looks sus. And to me personally I see that reality to be the higher likelihood.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 405
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

11 people, majority at 4, 2 deaths today assuming doc fails is 9 minus 2 votes is 7 so we have 1 misyeet after today 2 total before we are in faux lylo if we don't hit vote deleter. So we gotta make these count or doc has to carry us even further on their back
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
☆Princess Abigail☆

The deleter can only delete one vote now I thought

ImageImage

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Neon wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 8:28 am I'm becoming increasingly less confident in my Lucy town read and my SVS town read stimulants as I analyze more... so that's fun.

Okay I'm gonna try to word this again. And talk my way through it for myself to.

First point of conflict SVS v Lucy over the FamilyTM. Lucy pushes the FamilyTM for info that largely seems unrelated to the game. SVS finds this opportunistic. During ensuing discussion SVS thinks Lucy is being dismissive but I believe there's just a general misunderstanding based on new v old school play styles.

Townie motivation for Lucy when it comes to the push on the FamilyTM feels like a general attempt to go get information on how three FamilyTM interact with each other, their self meta on how they'd interact with each other in wolf v town worlds. Gaining understanding into personalities can help better sort and understand play. I do think different personalities play mafia differently and this insight has helped me understand things better. I also believe that at face value Lucy saying she feels she can catch a wolf or get 3 TRs from this is true and that she is correct in saying the Family better understands each other so their reads on one another are extremely valuable.

Wolfy motivation for Lucy during this could feel like an attempt to create dissent in the FamilyTM and to set up for potential pushes into the 3 later on using that however as I recall that never really happens and as a wolf this feels like a most dangerous game depending on the FamilyTM's alignments because in a world where all 3 are town and Jack doesn't sub out this could immediately back fire if they don't take the bait and turn into a cohesive town bloc and push back against the attempt to pull apart the family dynamics especially considering how defensive they've been about each other and how I know for fact that at least Jack and Kate rolled town

Lucy v the FamilyTM feels weird at a base level but overall I think I understand the idea behind it and in my analysis I feel that town motivation here feels substantially more likely than scum motivation.

Lucy v SVS generally feels to me like Lucy is trying to help SVS understand her perspective and what she's attempting to accomplish.

However SVS could be right and Lucy could be trying to discredit the narrative. But when I look at Lucy's responses it feels genuine it feels like Lucy is saying "yes you are correct I do not appear towny and solvy now but I will prove to you that you are wrong about me."

SVS here could be deliberately misrepresenting Lucy for a push setting an opportunity to move in on someone doing something that appears wolfy at a base level which is a common reason to push into town as wolf and kill them

However i think it's more likely that SVS just thinks it's wolfy and misunderstood what Lucy was saying.

There's also a post early on from Lucy where she's trying to set up a counter wagon and I believe she lists 3 names (rule of 3 lameow). Golden interject to say Bea should be taken out Benshina the first post they made was townie and Lucy immediately says that she wolf read that post. I don't think a wolf bothers creating conflict here over a non existent wagon that isn't currently being created.

With that said I personally do think it's more beneficial to scum than it is to town to push slankers and low posters early on. But this could be a simple difference in style.

I actually think Lucy's post #814 is blatantly town reading back. She is trying to get SVS to understand her mind and see her perspective and motivation while SVS keeps changing the meaning of her posts (at least in Lucy's mind but considering my recent interactions with SVS I've gotten similar feelings.) The frustration in this post reads blatantly town to me. Further this entire conversation it doesn't feel like Lucy is disregarding SVS' fears but rather trying to build a relationship so they can find each other despite a difference in understanding and perspectives. Okay this is Hella good vibes. Remembering why I had the early TR on Lucy.

Following this there's an exchange with Golden about Bea again Golden says the Bea post isn't AI and Lucy drops that push pretty quickly.

Lucy votes Wilgy says Sean is in town meta. This doesn't feel TMI because I do believe their was some doubt on Sean early by Lucy especially regarding Sean's approach to Sabi but the doubt wasn't a straight wolf or town read.

There's a good bit of solving in regards to Dennis' EoD1 that feels townie and feels like it lacks TMI.

"one thing I do have issue with is the fact all the votes are being placed on active players, while I believe that there are active mafia players, I don't believe it's any greater than one or two"

Considering the only flipped mafia was highly inactive this is... Intresting but also townie I think because this brings an unnecessary level of sus into at least part of her team unless she's trying to set up a bus. But she consistently votes Bea so ???

So early on Lucy had a light town read on Sabi based on Sean but Lucy voted Sabi in red back this vote was a self pres vote. This vote was one that bothered me since I thought Sabi was blatantly town so this feels better to me now.

"with scotty i get bad vibes from his treatment of me and i believe he’s powerwolfing, kate is just gut" as someone who's been on and off but mostly on Sus of Scotty I like this thought lol.

Lucy self vote could go either way but frankly I think it's town because Lucy has been feeling bad about their play in mafia and Akarui feeling burn out as they've said in this thread and I understand the frustration. However this could be AtE though I do not know what the VC looked like at this point.

Lucy's Falcon read mimics mine... good vibes lol

Lucy does repeatedly defend Mata despite wanting to exe low posters... that feels really bad...sigh.

My phone is dying fuck

Okay Lucy reads that I remember have been

Sabi town
Scotty wolf
Sean town
Neon town
Dennis town
Kate wolf
Kill inactives but defended Mata

So like...meh. She's been right a lot but she's been wrong a lot but the things she's been wrong on look bad in a vacuum. Vote History mostly looks bad but on read back it honestly looks less bad frankly.

Sabi vote was self pres
Soneji vote was a lower presence which she's wanted all game
Wilgy vote was wagonomics

Didn't vote yesterday when Mata went over frankly I think wolf Lucy busses that.

Another thing is me and Lucy were talking after the Sabi invitational and Lucy said that she wants to rand wolf again she hasn't in a long time and she's a good wolf and I truly believe all of that. Lucy is a strong player. I don't think she disappears like this as wolf... much the same as how I felt about Sabi.

The opening of this game is the activity I'd expect from Lucy wolf honestly like D1. I don't think Lucy wolf falls off a cliff though irl is often unexpected. And this read comes with a caveat to... if Lucy's team is inactive outside her like Mata was I could see frustration that her first Wolf rand in a while is with an inactive team.

But overall...I still think Lucy is town and SVS is town but both reads have gotten weaker.
OK.

When I read this post, I was like "She sees it!", with the one section excepted (addressed below). This whole post is about how wolfy Lucy actually is.

Then non thread reasons come in. And you completely forget all the stuff you said above it. Your *pros* are much stronger than your *cons* (much of it WIFOM, tbh). You say she's busy, but you also say she would not fall off if she were a wolf.

Also, re this section,
I actually think Lucy's post #814 is blatantly town reading back. She is trying to get SVS to understand her mind and see her perspective and motivation while SVS keeps changing the meaning of her posts (at least in Lucy's mind but considering my recent interactions with SVS I've gotten similar feelings.) The frustration in this post reads blatantly town to me. Further this entire conversation it doesn't feel like Lucy is disregarding SVS' fears but rather trying to build a relationship so they can find each other despite a difference in understanding and perspectives. Okay this is Hella good vibes. Remembering why I had the early TR on Lucy.
You think I'm twisting the meaning of your posts? Which ones, I'd be happy to explain. I read things differently than many, my brain is kind of a mental varnish remover, it's one on *MY* ND superpowers (It's SO against the grain for me to discuss this, but it seems to be what people do now, so meh). I was not twisting anything. That was how I read it. I took her reaction to it to being caught out, that she automatically dismissed it as "twisting". That was not how I saw it, and it still is not how I see it. I 100% stand by what I thought she was doing.

But like I said in the last post, you do you.

Linki @ Neon. Perhaps, but I think maybe you are wearing the same friendship blinders I was wearing until Vivax replaced Mata.

Linki @ Rondo, there is only 1 elim vote now.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 9:45 am 11 people, majority at 4, 2 deaths today assuming doc fails is 9 minus 2 votes is 7 so we have 1 misyeet after today 2 total before we are in faux lylo if we don't hit vote deleter. So we gotta make these count or doc has to carry us even further on their back
Even with one vote deleted, this is what I have been saying. It's why I am trying so hard here to get people on the Lucy wagon. We can't afford miselims anymore as long as that exists in the game. And she is the only person the majority of us are not civ reading.

If she's not bad, you guys eliminate me next.

Also, I have limited time today, and I want to spend it in my very singleminded way lol. Your "what if" exercises looked interesting but I'd probably have to read up more than I have time for today, I'll hit them up tomorrow (although if Lucy IS bad, and IS lynched, I don't expect to see tomorrow ha ha).
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 362
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

*checks thread*

*nods*

*leaves*
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Neon wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 9:42 am Alternatively. She thinks I'm being scummy and that after she dies and flips town I should be looked at.

But here's the thing which feels more likely? Because to me if I'm wolf I don't risk alienating the loudest voice in the room defending me in this situation. However if I'm town I might note that I think it looks sus. And to me personally I see that reality to be the higher likelihood.
Is this a norm now? Thinking that town can't legit defend town? That defending someone is automatically wolfy? Becasue last time she posted a read on you:
lucy wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:35 pm i've iso'ed neon from another game just to make sure and she's very different here, i'm confident in calling her town here
And has posted nothing since to make me think her read on you has changed. So why would she think someone she thought was town defending her maskes them look bad?

I guess the game has changed alot in the last few years :shrug:
☆Princess Abigail☆

S~V~S wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 10:20 am
Neon wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 9:42 am Alternatively. She thinks I'm being scummy and that after she dies and flips town I should be looked at.

Is this a norm now? Thinking that town can't legit defend town? That defending someone is automatically wolfy? Becasue last time she posted a read on you:
lucy wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:35 pm i've iso'ed neon from another game just to make sure and she's very different here, i'm confident in calling her town here
And has posted nothing since to make me think her read on you has changed. So why would she think someone she thought was town defending her maskes them look bad?

See here's the disingenuous twisting of words again lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

S~V~S wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 10:07 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 9:45 am 11 people, majority at 4, 2 deaths today assuming doc fails is 9 minus 2 votes is 7 so we have 1 misyeet after today 2 total before we are in faux lylo if we don't hit vote deleter. So we gotta make these count or doc has to carry us even further on their back
Even with one vote deleted, this is what I have been saying. It's why I am trying so hard here to get people on the Lucy wagon. We can't afford miselims anymore as long as that exists in the game. And she is the only person the majority of us are not civ reading.

Also, I have limited time today, and I want to spend it in my very singleminded way lol. Your "what if" exercises looked interesting but I'd probably have to read up more than I have time for today, I'll hit them up tomorrow (although if Lucy IS bad, and IS lynched, I don't expect to see tomorrow ha ha).
Have you thought why I'm the only one defending lily in a game where there's 2 woofs left?

If lily is woof there should be more thread resistance. There has not been a single period of time where another wagon had more than 3 votes and that wagon was me Golden and Dennis.

That's 3 pretty universally town cored players. There's no resistance from lily there's no resistance from anyone but me. Why? Especially in this thread state.

There's 2 options. Last wolf is deep as fuck or lily is town.

Alternatively the woofs gave up.

ImageImage

fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 111

Post by fingersplints »

Neon wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 10:50 am

Have you thought why I'm the only one defending lily in a game where there's 2 woofs left?

If lily is woof there should be more thread resistance. There has not been a single period of time where another wagon had more than 3 votes and that wagon was me Golden and Dennis.

That's 3 pretty universally town cored players. There's no resistance from lily there's no resistance from anyone but me. Why? Especially in this thread state.

I know this wasn’t addressed to me, but personally I do not believe a teammate would defend lucy at all at this point.
Gro-oo-ovy
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Neon wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 10:47 am
S~V~S wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 10:20 am
Neon wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 9:42 am Alternatively.

See here's the disingenuous twisting of words again lol

I'm sorry if I'm coming across that way, it isn't my intention. I don't see how I twisted anything at all. She town read you, you said
She thinks I'm being scummy and that after she dies and flips town I should be looked at

And I don't understand why she would think that if she thinks you're town. Unless she no longer thinks that, but there is no reason to deduce that from her posts.

It could be a culture thing, and if it is and I am misreading it, I would like to know.

So not sure how I'm twisting words.

I am not trying to argue with you, and I certainly am not trying to twist your words. I can have problems with "subtle"; it's why I I have such long posts alot of the time. I edit and rewrite and rewrite to soften it. You should see me irl where I can't edit and proofread. Not great a lot of the time.

I also think it is possible there is no thread resistance because no one in the town thinks she is town. The only person not to have posted to day is Roxy, I think. And I guarantee you that if she was the deep wolf, she would be in here calling for Lucys head, too, if Lucy was bad and taking this much suspish.

No baddie would be doing what you are, though, so I think this townlocks you for me, even if i toitally disagree with your conclusions.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Probably not as overtly as me but certainly there would be pushback because simply put if Lucy is awoof and Lucy dies scum already lost.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

There is zero worlds where scum wins if one of them dies today.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Because even if the other wolf is someone deep like Dennis /SVS/ Golden

They just get turboed in f3 if they are alive.

ImageImage

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Neon wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 11:12 am There is zero worlds where scum wins if one of them dies today.
In Game 1, Golden deepwolfed all by himself for several days before lylo, and went on to win it. If someone is deepwolfing (and someone must be since for the most part the thread is active since the inactives have been replaced), they're pretty good at it.

So there is a world where this can happen. It's a small world and it's pretty far away from here, lol, but it exists.

Question, real one, no snark; is bussing people still the norm? Because, for instance, in one game years ago, Tangrowth bussed me from literally their first post. We used to be some aggressive bussers.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

What does "turboed" mean?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

I mean, Falcon was at like 4 or 5 votes for a while, and they are not in the collective towncore.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

S~V~S wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 11:18 am What does "turboed" mean?
pile-on votes super quick at the beginning of a dayphase. Occasionally actually happens in hammer games, even though it is rare. Used colloquially to mean vote without major considerations of alternatives.

Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 441
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Neon wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 3:30 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 2:53 am
Neon wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 1:12 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 8:21 pm
Dennis wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 7:47 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 7:35 pm
Dennis wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:01 pm Weee rainbow list!!
Me
Golden
SVS
Scotty/Neon

Rondo
Roxy

Seanzie
Splints/Lucy
Falcon

Roxy is townlean because she's not been able to have a conversation but all of her reads feel genuine.

Seanzie would be way lower if I didn't trust Golden. I'm not entirely convinced by the whole 'doc Seanzie' claim and if someone else flips Doc then everything has to be reconsidered.

Have it all, y'all
Why do you have neon so high?

Actually I could potentially switch to Roxy here I haven't seen any impactful play from that slot I keep forgetting it exists
Jack (my twin, and who was in Neon's slot) seemed uninterested, and he probably would've been more engaged if he was mafia. Especially with Mata as a partner according to SVS. Neon has also done a ton of analysis, but with her recent 'Hmmmm...'ing I am rethinking that, seeing as she appeared more noting of my 'Rip mom lol' joke than my list, I was looking forward to hearing her actual thoughts.
I don't know your brother, but I do know neon and neon is in her wolf range
I'm well outside my known wolf range for one reason. I mean like I know about that reason so it's moot but you shouldn't know I know.
Say more words
I prefer saying less words. I suck at translating what I'm thinking to words that people understand.

:ninja:
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

fingersplints wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 6:21 am I’m trying to be open minded about Rondo, because the more he posts the worse I feel about him. But this isn’t the first game I’ve felt like that about him. Some players tend to post in a way that naturally seems suspicious, and I’m trying to see past that but idk. gonna see what other people think now.
I have a lot of opinion drawn from his predecessor informing my townread of him, to be fair.

He’s a bit chaotic since entering, but I also think it looks chaotic good, where Seanzie is just chaotic neutral, borderline chaotic evil.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

fingersplints wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 6:21 am Vote on Roxy not a good look for him either
I’m relatively certain he’s now voted every player in the game at some point. He’s even said just because he’s voting someone doesn’t mean he suspects them. Which is kinda like a vegan having a bite of a chicken salad sandwich but justifying that it doesn’t really count.

But that’s ok- he can eat his chicken salad sandwich, no skin off my back.

Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 375
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

[VOTE: Lucy] aubergine

I'm fine with this too
☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 11:35 am

I mean, Falcon was at like 4 or 5 votes for a while, and they are not in the collective towncore.
I am almost positive Falcon has never been beyond 3

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Game needs a hammer

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Neon wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 12:05 pm

I know for a fact that I once put it at 4/3 falcon/lucy at least once. I thought he got up to 5, but I'm not sure about that. Definitely was at 4.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Neon wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 12:06 pm Game needs a hammer

Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

I think Lucy and Falcon are both bad so I don't really care who dies first.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1004

Post by Golden »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 8:59 am
Neon wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 8:58 am Fuck if I know lol i don't think that far ahead Falcon is fine xD I only care about step 1
If you want me on board with step one I need a well considered step 2. I know how crafty you can be
Step 2 is that every night is more info potential, so in this set up it’s beneficial to elim the most likely wolf and then have one more night directed at where the thread is looking? Maybe?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

We hit blocker and then the deleter is vanilla
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

They gave up yesterday. Why would they not give up today?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Neon wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 11:11 am Probably not as overtly as me but certainly there would be pushback because simply put if Lucy is awoof and Lucy dies scum already lost.
I’ve been saying the wolves have already lost for days now.

From my perspective we have a town core of you, me, svs, Roxy, fingersplints, Dennis, rondo, Sean

That leaves only scotty, lucy, Falcon.

So in my mind falcon + 1 of Scotty/lucy gotta me bad.

I don’t hate the take it’s scotty and I don’t hate the take it’s Lucy.

But I do think elimming Falcon gives us one more night to resolve which of the two it is,

I just don’t think I’m successfully convincing anyone lol probably because of the sabi and soneji outcomes.

Personally the fact scotty didn’t get on board with Falcon but was willing to start a lucy train after I’d just done one post in that direction bothered me. So I don’t feel confident myself in resolving scotty/lucy. But I guess an elim of either of them would do it.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

But I think it’s really too late for me to do much convincing on that front and we’ll probably resolve scotty v lucy by elim today.
Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

Golden wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 1:02 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 11:11 am Probably not as overtly as me but certainly there would be pushback because simply put if Lucy is awoof and Lucy dies scum already lost.

From my perspective we have a town core of you, me, svs, Roxy, fingersplints, Dennis, rondo, Sean

But I do think elimming Falcon gives us one more night to resolve which of the two it is,

I just don’t think I’m successfully convincing anyone lol probably because of the sabi and soneji outcomes.

Personally the fact scotty didn’t get on board with Falcon but was willing to start a lucy train after I’d just done one post in that direction bothered me. So I don’t feel confident myself in resolving scotty/lucy. But I guess an elim of either of them would do it.
Was it not you and SVS that said we had to get Lucy? Why do you want to get Lucy and not Falcon if you're sure he's bad then?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Dennis wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 1:14 pm

Was it not you and SVS that said we had to get Lucy? Why do you want to get Lucy and not Falcon if you're sure he's bad then?
I have been very clear that I prefer a Falcon vote to a lucy vote. SVS/fingersplints/scotty have been the Lucy leaders in my mind (which is also consistent with all of their thoughts on day two).
Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

Golden wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 7:08 am [VOTE: lucy] aubergine

My Falcon wagon has evaporated. I reckon we should go back there tomorrow. Vivax laid down instead of fighting to get himself (the goon) elimmed when Falcon was the other possibility yesterday.

But it seems to me lucy is the closest thing to a consensus play today.
Oh whoops it was SVS
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

It’s worth noting that Falcon *specifically* introduced the idea that cop/deputy should check counterwagons, an idea I liked. I see no evidence anyone has actually checked Lucy because the cases against are all vibe based, so my sense is no one actually did what Falcon asked (I think I probably would have).

But it’s quite on the nose for me for Falcon to suggest that if his teammate is Lucy.

Bah im talking myself back out of this lol.

The thing for me that counterbalances that, though,?is I do see the case for Lucy and she is several peoples gut wolf read and I respect that.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Neon wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 8:48 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 8:40 am
Neon wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 8:37 am That post also took me a literal hour to write and I should've put it in a spoiler. Oops.
ok, so lets say I town read you and Lucy, who do you want to murder today and if they flip town do I murder you in return for pulling a heavy defense on Lucy as a w/w team?
I would want Scotty if I was king. If Scotty flips wolf I think it hard clears Lucy and I think Scotty looks wolfy.

Also logically speaking...yes. at least in that as wolf I'd feel heavily pressured to keep Lucy alive if we were wolf wolf.

And if we look at the Sabi invitational. I did hard defend my teammate lumi but I kept constant sus on Katze and largely ignored Brad and wisdom until I bussed Brad. So it's within my range to basically take any approach to my team

Alternatively in my wolf game here with Sabi and wilgy I bussed both of them lol. I would accept the pressure in this case because I know I'm town and I think I could help you see that regardless of if I'm off base with scotty and/or Lucy.
If I flip wolf, that CLEARS lucy? Woof.

As in, that a woofy statement Neon.

I don’t like how this is being set up. Your progression has been “Lucy is TOWN” > “my townread on lucy is waning” > “Lucy’s probably just town” > ~“there is a difference check in lucy and Scotty”

That last one is paraphrased. I really don’t like the presumptive spelling out. You have been the biggest defender of lucy today and if not for you, I’d feel extremely comfortable with her chop. I’m choosing to ignore it however because lucy just seems so scummy.

Will come with interactions to look closer once I have a break from work

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 9:02 am
Neon wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 9:00 am But Falcon would be my best guess
Was it Scotty or fingers saying he was out of range?

It could be you and scotty I like the sound of this saying it out loud

Perhaps its Scotty and svs? Or Scotty and Golden?
I am not convinced you just named anyone that is wolf in this post

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 9:04 am Yeah I think its Scotty hard defending Falcon so in that event that lucy and falcon are town I could see a wolf neon defending lucy and voting Falcon and a wolf Scotty defending Falcon and voting lucy to set up a double angle at going late
THE HELL I’m hard defending falcon.

He’s my #2 scum read

I’m bringing AtE to this party apparently

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 9:07 am I actually really like neon/Scotty so much atm I am going to do a reread of d1 tomorrow with that in mind.

I think I have settled my worldview
thanks for nothing

Honestly, your idea of a deepwolf is not a bad idea, because the odds are probably pretty good of such, but voting one of the possible deep wolves and HITTING is an absolute crapshoot.

I would chew on Golden’s hat if one of falcon/Lucy is not wolf. They could both be, I’m just more confident about Lucy

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Neon wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 12:05 pm

He was leading 4 to 3 when I checked last night

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Bother you all you want, that’s fine.

Note that i have been continually voting lucy in d1, d2 and today. Note that falcon is a fine vote as my #2, but I think solving lucy helps us more and I’m just more confident in lucy between the 2 of them

Scotty
Jeff

Re: Lawyers, Guns and Money- [DAY 3]

Post by Scotty »

Lucy talking about mata:
<<<Day 1>>>
lucy wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 3:09 pm
Golden wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 12:25 am
Marmot wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:03 pm Here's that rainbow list that no one asked for. Players are listed alphabetically in tiers.

Town

S~V~S
Dennis

Light Town

falcon45ca
Kate
Sabiplz
Scotty

Null or No Content

bea
DrWilgy
fingersplints
jack shepherd
lucy
Roxy
Seanzie
Soneji

Mafia Lean

Golden
Matahari

And to include a recap on players I haven't talked about yet that I have now sorted into tiers:

falcon45ca: I also don't really trust Golden, albeit might be for different reasons. His vibes don't strike me as hitting the notes of his scum game.

Scotty: Has been active and prodding, and also mostly harmless. I think of the townleans I have, his is the least strongest, but GTH, I do think he's town, and I have seen enough content from him to slot him here for now.

Matahari: Some of her thoughts that she posted in #529 lack direction. That is fine. But I get the feeling that she is pushing herself to talk about players when she doesn't have anything specific to say about them. Soneji in particular.
I just did an iso of matahari.

I have to say that a mata/falcon/soneji team would check out based on her posts alone. And I think this post from marmot about mata is actually pretty good.
bad post
<<<Day 3>>>
lucy wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 3:23 pm
bea wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 2:48 am @lucy and splinsy. I am sorry i missed one. I am so tired
splints/sonej/mata in any order are fine

i'll copy svs's read on roxy for the moment
lucy wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 3:41 pm [VOTE: Bea] aubergine

i don't like the mata wagon, ole' reliable vote since d1, that is suspiciously hard to vote out
lucy wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:30 pm
Golden wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:27 pm
lucy wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:24 pm
Golden wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:23 pm Like, yknow, this stuff is the reason the old school players aren’t letting up on you.
i've made a decision to hold back no longer
Then speak plainly. Do you think a scotty elim is what we should do today?
assuming i'm kingmaker then i would honestly lynch scotty, however i don't want the responsibility and i'm not entirely certain, so i'd prefer to pelt bea/mata
lucy wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 7:37 pmmata's a dom?
lucy wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 7:50 pm
Kate wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 7:49 pm
lucy wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 7:47 pm i prefer my interpretation
Well I doubt Mata would.
maybe she is a dom, ever considered that?
lucy wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:52 pm i won't vote for mata bc the slot will sub out and i can read the other, more active, person with more content better (presumably)

splits and sonej are very attractive votes
Lucy taking about Vivax:
she hasn’t
The only time lucy has mentioned suspecting mata was in a post where she gave 2 options: “I’d prefer to pelt bea/meta” and voted for bea. This looks absolutely compatible. :shrug:

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

I don’t want to presuppose that both falcon and Lucy are bad, and Neon is right in that the wolves aren’t giving a lot of options to win if lucy is bad. It really only makes sense if falcon is just playing in a hole and he’s just hoping town will cannibalize themselves looking at deep wolves or there really is a deepwolf that is sitting pretty. We’ll get there when we get there

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Scotty wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 3:15 pm I don’t want to presuppose that both falcon and Lucy are bad, and Neon is right in that the wolves aren’t giving a lot of options to win if lucy is bad. It really only makes sense if falcon is just playing in a hole and he’s just hoping town will cannibalize themselves looking at deep wolves or there really is a deepwolf that is sitting pretty. We’ll get there when we get there
I don't think it's Falcon.

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Scotty wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 3:13 pm Lucy talking about mata:
<<<Day 1>>>
Marmot wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:03 pm Here's that rainbow list that no one asked for. Players are listed alphabetically in tiers.

Town

S~V~S
Dennis

Light Town

falcon45ca
Kate
Sabiplz
Scotty

Null or No Content

bea
DrWilgy
fingersplints
jack shepherd
lucy
Roxy
Seanzie
Soneji

Mafia Lean

Golden
Matahari

And to include a recap on players I haven't talked about yet that I have now sorted into tiers:

falcon45ca: I also don't really trust Golden, albeit might be for different reasons. His vibes don't strike me as hitting the notes of his scum game.

Scotty: Has been active and prodding, and also mostly harmless. I think of the townleans I have, his is the least strongest, but GTH, I do think he's town, and I have seen enough content from him to slot him here for now.

Matahari: Some of her thoughts that she posted in #529 lack direction. That is fine. But I get the feeling that she is pushing herself to talk about players when she doesn't have anything specific to say about them. Soneji in particular.

I have to say that a mata/falcon/soneji team would check out based on her posts alone. And I think this post from marmot about mata is actually pretty good.
bad post
<<<Day 3>>>
bea wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 2:48 am @lucy and splinsy. I am sorry i missed one. I am so tired

i don't like the mata wagon, ole' reliable vote since d1, that is suspiciously hard to vote out
Golden wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:23 pm Like, yknow, this stuff is the reason the old school players aren’t letting up on you.
assuming i'm kingmaker then i would honestly lynch scotty, however i don't want the responsibility and i'm not entirely certain, so i'd prefer to pelt bea/mata
Well I doubt Mata would.
lucy wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:52 pm i won't vote for mata bc the slot will sub out and i can read the other, more active, person with more content better (presumably)

Lucy taking about Vivax:
she hasn’t
The only time lucy has mentioned suspecting mata was in a post where she gave 2 options: “I’d prefer to pelt bea/meta” and voted for bea. This looks absolutely compatible. :shrug:
Yeah this is a hard agree.

And I did think Lucy looked more compatible with a Falcon iso than you did.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Golden wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 3:17 pm
<<<Day 1>>>

Town

S~V~S
Dennis

Light Town

falcon45ca
Kate
Sabiplz
Scotty

Null or No Content

bea
DrWilgy
fingersplints
jack shepherd
lucy
Roxy
Seanzie
Soneji

Mafia Lean

Golden
Matahari

bad post
<<<Day 3>>>

Well I doubt Mata would.

Lucy taking about Vivax:
she hasn’t

I don’t understand- you think you suspected her more than me because you read falcon’s iso?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Scotty wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 3:18 pm
Golden wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 3:17 pm
<<<Day 1>>>

Town

S~V~S
Dennis

Light Town

falcon45ca
Kate
Sabiplz
Scotty

Null or No Content

bea
DrWilgy
fingersplints
jack shepherd
lucy
Roxy
Seanzie
Soneji

Mafia Lean

Golden
Matahari

bad post
<<<Day 3>>>

Well I doubt Mata would.

Lucy taking about Vivax:
she hasn’t

I don’t understand- you think you suspected her more than me because you read falcon’s iso?
oh oh I understand, lucy is more compatible than I am

Return to “Previous Heists”