Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [GAME OVER]

Would you like to see a hammer lynch tomorrow?

Poll ended at Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:00 pm

Yes
No votes
No
20%
I don't care
13%
MC Hammer (host/dead/nonplayer)
67%

Total votes: 15
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 94

Re: Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [Day 1]

Post by G-Man »

Optimism would suggest that 1,200 posts by the halfway point of Day 1 means that we’ve stumbled upon some groundbreaking, decisive conclusions.

But I’m a realist.

Can anyone point me to the post on or about where the MR & nutella trains became the most compelling things going? If so, I promise to skim through tomorrow at lunch to see if I’m on board with either one.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Spoiler: show
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 724
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

nutella wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:50 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:42 am
sprityo wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:38 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:49 am http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... Australian

@JaggedJimmyJay
@juliets
@sprityo
And anyone else who may think I’m too serious to be townJack or that I could be wrong or lying about Nutella being mafia, read my interactions with Nutella in that link with the knowledge that I am town and she’s a wolf.

This game is practically a rerun.
I’ve been wrong about jack being town 4/5 times so odds are in my favor that you’re not town :shrug: on top of I think all this subway sandwiches I’ve been eating are enforcing a healthier lifestyle

My gut wants less jack in my life, jack
That’s not how odds work. :wall:

Your gut is wrong. I’m clearly fucking town here and I’m clearly right on Nutella, too.
I'm just gonna sit back and wait for the "Shit nvm nutella is town actually hee-ho"
Lol
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 339

Post by sig »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:56 pm Should I watch some Code Geass, Hunter x Hunter, FMA Brotherhood or just watch Berserker vs Gilgamesh on repeat a few more times?
FMA Brotherhood, by far one of my favorite animes.

Couldn't ever get into hunter × hunter tbh
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 339

Post by sig »

G-Man wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:10 pm Optimism would suggest that 1,200 posts by the halfway point of Day 1 means that we’ve stumbled upon some groundbreaking, decisive conclusions.

But I’m a realist.

Can anyone point me to the post on or about where the MR & nutella trains became the most compelling things going? If so, I promise to skim through tomorrow at lunch to see if I’m on board with either one.
I can point ya In the direction of a pretty nifty case agaisnt nanook. :srsnod:
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 416
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

sig wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:17 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:56 pm Should I watch some Code Geass, Hunter x Hunter, FMA Brotherhood or just watch Berserker vs Gilgamesh on repeat a few more times?
FMA Brotherhood, by far one of my favorite animes.

Couldn't ever get into hunter × hunter tbh
agreed. I should rewatch fmab sometime. So good
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:19 pm Image
lol
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 523

Post by Epignosis »

nutella wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:09 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:04 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:02 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:01 pm
nutella wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:56 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:54 pm Like Nutella is playing what I would expect from her if she tried really hard to mimic her town game.

Or she’s just town.

Like she’s hitting her scumtell a and her towntells.
lol what is this garbage. u bad bro?
Here’s a post between them that’s a baddie sounding post though. :grin:
Like “shitshitshit I’m gonna get caught again. Better accuse Jack preemptively.”
Same thing she admitted to wanting to do to me.
That's the opposite of what I said about you lmao. I said I was thinking you might be bad right before you showed up, but then you appeared at that moment and started engaging me so I decided to give you a chance to get involved first.
There seems to be a lot of that going around with you.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:54 pm I was toying with voting mac right before he appeared, now if I do so it'll look like omgus lmao.

Mac do better pls.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:14 pm So ... the case is tl; dr "Cause Jack says so" , yes?
No.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

nutella wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:13 pm Guess I can't win here. I just ask that you step back and ask yourself if I really, actually look like scum nutella. Because I don't think I do. I'm not holding back or being careful like I would as scum and like I'm sure I did in the Aussie game (because I fully knew how bad I looked there all through it). I'm posting more, and more freely, than I think I could as scum. But hey I'm biased. You're the real expert here.
[VOTE: speedchuck] aubergine
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:23 pm
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:09 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:04 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:02 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:01 pm
nutella wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:56 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:54 pm Like Nutella is playing what I would expect from her if she tried really hard to mimic her town game.

Or she’s just town.

Like she’s hitting her scumtell a and her towntells.
lol what is this garbage. u bad bro?
Here’s a post between them that’s a baddie sounding post though. :grin:
Like “shitshitshit I’m gonna get caught again. Better accuse Jack preemptively.”
Same thing she admitted to wanting to do to me.
That's the opposite of what I said about you lmao. I said I was thinking you might be bad right before you showed up, but then you appeared at that moment and started engaging me so I decided to give you a chance to get involved first.
There seems to be a lot of that going around with you.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:54 pm I was toying with voting mac right before he appeared, now if I do so it'll look like omgus lmao.

Mac do better pls.
That is indeed the post I was referring to yes. Your point?
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 596
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

ISO [mention]nutella[/mention]

Ok, I'm pooped. As in tired, not as in poo. I have to stop in the middle of this ISO and things were just starting to get spicy.

Nothing too much in this first part of the ISO. Overall, I know nutella jokes around during games but look at the beginning of this ISO. Her joking seems prolonged to me, is she trying to make a good impression? As I said below I need to look at another couple of games at the beginning to see if I see the same thing. (The game Jack linked for example and one where she was town). Maybe some of you can remember whether this is indicative of her every game.

There is the post about sig that I didn't like but thats mostly because of the language. It struck me as too casual, and I don't know how to describe my feeling except to say the tone seems to be wrong. I pointed it out below.

People have said they see no emotion in her posts and I have to disagree with that. I see exasperation, frustration and what I would call anger in the last posts I've listed here. I'm not saying that means she's bad but it's curious to me that others have read the same and didn't see any emotion.

I can't make a call on her until I finish her ISO which I will do in the morning, early. I'm going to leave the page open so I'll know where I stopped so it will probably look like I'm here all night but I really won't be. I'll hang for a few minutes and see if nutella wants to respond to anything before I go to bed. Sorry I can't finish it tonight but I'm at my limit.
- Starts out goofing around about the ice cream, I see nothing AI in this.

- Says she hasn't played with ted before but likes his style.

- Says she hasn't played mafia in two months and hi (to someone, I don't know who).

- JJJ says she is talking in complete sentences like she did when she was bad in Arrowverse as opposed to the way she posted in the Wire where she was town.
She makes a couple of funny posts about this, doesn't treat it seriously. I'm not sure if Jay was serious or not but if he was she never addressed his point.

- Asks ted about his "garbage" post

- Jay says Tony is mafia because of his joking entrance. Nutella disagrees with this read.
Is this because she has entered joking as well?

- Continues to joke around with/about Jay and Sloonei.

- Joke posts with/about Sloonei, Master Rabbit, Nanook

- Says Sloonei is mafia, she says to him she says this every game but this time she means it

- More ice cream joking.
She is now about 38 posts in and most have been joking. Is this AI or no? Need to check another game or two of hers. At this point it looks like she's trying to be entertaining (and she is funny) maybe because it might throw people off?

- Says she had a mind meld with Jay and Sloonei that sig is sketch claiming people are trying to form a town core and sig is scared of any perceived town coalescing.
I don't like this post. Her language seems forced casual "hella sketch", "k", "scurred" and it feels like she is jumping on this so she can agree with Jay and maybe Sloonei. This doesn't feel like authentic nutella to me.

- Says she agrees with Dizzy's assessment that Sloonei is not town core (so I guess I'm wrong about her wanting to agree with Sloonei).

- Jokes about a Sloonei vs. Dizzy fight.

- Jokes about different spreads.

- sig brings up possibility that Radish slipped when he used the term baddie in the thread, said there was an old timer in their scum bts. Nutella's response was "Come on, that's just too out there".
I thought it was a stretch as well so I agreed with her comment.

- Brings up that the hosts used the term baddie in the OP.

- When sig asks Epi and Mac to confirm it could be a slip, nutella says: "Dude read LC's intro posts. If nothing else he got it from there. But regardless it's not an uncommon generic term. Slip, my ass." I don't disagree but this seemed too strongly worded, like she was exasperated. Why would she be over this?

- Then she quotes where LC said the word baddie.

- Responds to Nanook saying the fact that he was unable to hold back from posting which should tell people he's town by saying "in Inception you pretty much held back until Day 2"

- Next post responds to sig's suspicion of Nanook by saying she's inclined to trust him (sig) because of his confidence and because of the difference she saw in Inception and this game.

- Agrees with Jay's read list pretty much except Mac is showing some promise now that he's here and she's waffling on sig (this was about an hour and 45 minutes or so from the time she says she was inclined to trust sig's read so something may have happened in that time period to cause a change of mind. I don't have time to check it.)

- Votes Nanook (so I guess she still is inclined to trust sig's read. Odd given she was waffling on sig literally 3 minutes before.)

- Laughs at Jack's Nutella (maybe) post. Says next time we should do salad dressings.

- Responds to Jack's "she's mimicking her town game or she's good" by saying "lol what is this garbage. u bad bro?"

- Then says "im jack and ive never been wrong about nutella before so i have to put a maybe she's town in there to cover my ass"

- Next post:
"are you like, reading from a clipboard? seriously what is this?
what have you done with jack??
would you actually be this obvious tho??
[VOTE: JACK] aubergine"
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 94

Post by G-Man »

sig wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:18 pm
G-Man wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:10 pm Optimism would suggest that 1,200 posts by the halfway point of Day 1 means that we’ve stumbled upon some groundbreaking, decisive conclusions.

But I’m a realist.

I can point ya In the direction of a pretty nifty case agaisnt nanook. :srsnod:
Orly? If it’s so nifty, then why doesn’t he have any votes?
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

The sig take was a real one, but a snap/spur of the moment thing that i didn't put much stock into later / I feel more positive about sig than negative.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

And yeah I was definitely especially casual/jokey in the very beginning because I was excited to play after not having played a while and getting comfortable in the thread, and it was d0 so I felt like being goofy. Once there was actual content I settled into more serious gameplay which I feel is pretty standard.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

New idea.

Piss first.

Stand by.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Epignosis wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:43 pm New idea.

Piss first.

Stand by.
Be still my beating heart.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 969
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

[mention]nutella[/mention], generally, do you feel that Jack reads you well this game aside?
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:45 pm @nutella, generally, do you feel that Jack reads you well this game aside?
I mean, yeah, I can't deny that he generally has a good track record.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 596
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Ok [mention]nutella[/mention] thanks for your response. I'll finish looking at you early but I know you won't be in the thread until late morning my time at the earliest to respond.

:offtobed:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

nutella wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:46 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:45 pm nutella, generally, do you feel that Jack reads you well this game aside?
And would you say that, again this game aside, he knows you feel that way about his track record?
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Thanks for your efforts, juliets. I'll be reviewing your ISOs.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:47 pm Thanks for your efforts, juliets. I'll be reviewing your ISOs.
What effort?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:50 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:47 pm Thanks for your efforts, juliets. I'll be reviewing your ISOs.
What effort?
She just wrote a whole-ass bunch of shit, for better or for worse. I want to ensure she knows it isn't being ignored.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:53 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:50 pm
What effort?
She just wrote a whole-ass bunch of shit, for better or for worse. I want to ensure she knows it isn't being ignored.
Okay. So:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

juliets bothers me.

She has 18 total posts. Very few of those posts are interactive questions. Rather, she's done two investigative style posts, one on Jack and half a one on nutella.

That is unnerving, because I'm used to seeing an engaged civilian juliets peppering people with questions and trying to piece things together. All of this feels like busy work. Even the conclusion on Jack is a weasel:

"Jack is very good at being scum. I need to think about and/or get feedback about my points above or other points about Jack but he is a possibility for my vote today."
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I figure Juliets is town for doing several D1 isos and if that’s being too easy on her so be it. I can always reevaluate later.

I also wanted to pretend to follow up on Jay’s questions like “And as it generally your opinion that Jack a very handsome fellow” or some such but I couldn’t think of a way to word it that didn’t look like me hitting on Nutella so now I’m just explaining the joke instead of making it.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:54 pm juliets bothers me.

She has 18 total posts. Very few of those posts are interactive questions. Rather, she's done two investigative style posts, one on Jack and half a one on nutella.

That is unnerving, because I'm used to seeing an engaged civilian juliets peppering people with questions and trying to piece things together. All of this feels like busy work. Even the conclusion on Jack is a weasel:

"Jack is very good at being scum. I need to think about and/or get feedback about my points above or other points about Jack but he is a possibility for my vote today."
Her general detachment is a fair point. I have some thoughts here otherwise, but I would prefer she answer for herself first.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:47 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:45 pm nutella, generally, do you feel that Jack reads you well this game aside?
And would you say that, again this game aside, he knows you feel that way about his track record?
...Yeah? I guess?

Why
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Counterpoint you’re the bottom bit: Inception aftermath making it hard for Juliets to give me a definitive townread is very understandable.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

nutella wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:57 pm
...Yeah? I guess?

Why
If he knows that you think highly of his ability to read him, then it would seem a bizarre decision to jump into this game and immediately fake a mafia read on you. What's the mafia motivation for Jack?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

This is an interesting( :meany: ) take. I had noticed that her isos are really just summarizing post after post with a couple reactions peppered in, but mostly just summarizing/copy pasting. It's certainly busy work, it may be that that's how she processes stuff but it does feel a little like she's trying to pass it off as more helpful than it really is (hardly adds more insight than one would get from scrolling through the person's iso on their own)
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:00 am If he knows that you think highly of his ability to read him you, then it would seem a bizarre decision to jump into this game and immediately fake a mafia read on you. What's the mafia motivation for Jack?
correction

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:55 pm I figure Juliets is town for doing several D1 isos and if that’s being too easy on her so be it. I can always reevaluate later.
It's busy work. I sure as hell am not going to go through all of someone's posts before there's a result, and I'm certainly not doing so ending up with, "Yeah, this person is a possibility for my vote."

Uh. :shrug:

That's very unlike juliets. I'm sorry.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:00 am
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:57 pm
...Yeah? I guess?

Why
If he knows that you think highly of his ability to read him, then it would seem a bizarre decision to jump into this game and immediately fake a mafia read on you. What's the mafia motivation for Jack?
I've been over this, I went through a few possibilities and think it is more likely he is town (or scum who honestly thinks I'm on the other team). I could still argue for some motivation to pick me off as an easy mislynch though again that makes more sense as the parenthetical scenario.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I’ll cop to not being particularly good at reading Juliets.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

[VOTE: juliets] aubergine
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

nutella wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:02 am I've been over this, I went through a few possibilities and think it is more likely he is town (or scum who honestly thinks I'm on the other team). I could still argue for some motivation to pick me off as an easy mislynch though again that makes more sense as the parenthetical scenario.
I'm left to interpret your previous suspicious on the basis of my question. Was your initial assumption that he was trying to pick you off as an easy mislynch? I'm not sure an easy mislynch of nutella is even possible.

Separately, why do you trust me?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:05 am
nutella wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:02 am I've been over this, I went through a few possibilities and think it is more likely he is town (or scum who honestly thinks I'm on the other team). I could still argue for some motivation to pick me off as an easy mislynch though again that makes more sense as the parenthetical scenario.
I'm left to interpret your previous suspicious on the basis of my question. Was your initial assumption that he was trying to pick you off as an easy mislynch? I'm not sure an easy mislynch of nutella is even possible.

Separately, why do you trust me?
I guess? maybe not directly -- I think my initial suspicion was more just that he didn't really believe his suspicion of me and was trying to fake it in order to look like town!Jack. In retrospect that doesn't seem quite right either, idk. His progression was just unusual but that might mean it's genuine.

Do I trust you? I think I do. You seem pretty standard town Jay so far, nothing has irked me. But you're not clear by any means.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

nutella wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:08 am Do I trust you? I think I do. You seem pretty standard town Jay so far, nothing has irked me. But you're not clear by any means.
Something I recall from The Doofus Incident in Mafia451 was that, as I read you wrongly and defended you, you were my best pal. You never threatened me, you left me be, and you even gave me some jolly ol' nudges with the elbow. I don't know of many examples in recent memory of a civilian nutella treating me so peacefully. I am unnerved.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:12 am
nutella wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:08 am Do I trust you? I think I do. You seem pretty standard town Jay so far, nothing has irked me. But you're not clear by any means.
Something I recall from The Doofus Incident in Mafia451 was that, as I read you wrongly and defended you, you were my best pal. You never threatened me, you left me be, and you even gave me some jolly ol' nudges with the elbow. I don't know of many examples in recent memory of a civilian nutella treating me so peacefully. I am unnerved.
Fair enough. :shrug: I only call you out if I see something amiss. I don't.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

[mention]Jackofhearts2005[/mention] can I get that five year old oriented case summary? You don't have to bring out quotes, just give me the absolute cliffs so I have clear direction as I snoop for myself.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I'd rather hear why juliets is a civilian to you, JJJ.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:38 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:30 pm Chances of Juliets and Jack being teammates are now near zero. Postmark it.
juliets is my top civilian read in general.

I mean come on.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 313

Post by Dom »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:03 am I’ll cop to not being particularly good at reading Juliets.
I'm downright terrible.

I have an idea mulling about in my head. Just waiting to see if my theory is right.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 464
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Catching up: throwing in early reads to have them down

Town: SVS, Sig, Michelle, I think Epi
Wont lynch: Jack, Ted, the other half of Epi
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:18 am @Jackofhearts2005 can I get that five year old oriented case summary? You don't have to bring out quotes, just give me the absolute cliffs so I have clear direction as I snoop for myself.
This feels like it should have been brought up like... a day ago?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:24 am Catching up: throwing in early reads to have them down

Town: SVS, Sig, Michelle, I think Epi
Wont lynch: Jack, Ted, the other half of Epi
What the hell?

Eloh isn't even playing.
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 464
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

nutella wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:10 pm
tedxtr wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:06 pm Nutella you didn’t even know what he was scum reading you for though???
read like two posts above this?? I know what he said his reasoning was it was just garbage

Jack stakes himself on early Nutella reads frequently.
[mention]Jackofhearts2005[/mention], when were you last wrong?
It’s one of those things that befuzzles me to no end.

@linki am I getting wooshed or is Epi reading poorly
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

I am also liking sig this game... which makes me terrified bc I never do :p
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

@linki am I getting wooshed or is Epi reading poorly

It's a joke. "Other half of Epi" is Eloh.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”