Total votes: 8
Cape90
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 243
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Re: Ted Lasso Mafia - Day 3

Post by Cape90 »

ts account wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:17 pm
Cape90 wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:08 pm You know that was weird to me about ts account's pop into the thread?
ts account wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 10:33 pm there are 4 whole pages of posts with "ts account" in them
yall wild

someone fill me in, I see JJJ got nkd and one of their most recent posts has a POE in it. Are we following that, generally?
Immediately when they got here they mention JJJ and his POE and asking if the town is following it.

It almost reads as them being hyper aware about JJJ almost like... he showed up at night in wolf chat and at saw wolf chat thought process in killing JJJ perhaps?

Dun dun dun [VOTE: ts account] aubergine

currently in waiting room for ts account to be towny :charlieblackmon:
ew ew ew yucky gross shut up
you did not just angleshoot like that

no, I'm familiar with JJJ because I've played with them multiple times and I respect them as a player
you, on the other hand...
whomegalul
sorry about that, intrusive thought. But anyways
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:55 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:50 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:36 pm I just remembered some more long-ago Bereft posts that reaffirmed my confidence in him, which extends my confidence in robyn, which extends my confidence in my other four primary town reads (Wilgy, Rondo, Cape, DM). That helps my current state of mind. I still think this POE is just good. I hope we can start to prove it today, but even if not, there's so much that supports this direction. Whatever happens happens.

I am writing this mostly for myself, but here have a pick-me up anyone else if you like.
can you give me a rainbow?
DrWilgy
Cape90
robyn

Bereft
DarlingMonroe
RondoDimBuckle

---POE Line---

Thunal
Scotty

Abigail
S~V~S
LoRab
ts account
Michelle

Something like that. Order isn't super meaningful within tiers.
this was JJJ's latest POE and he made a lot of theory crafting with who could be teamed up with who inside his POE to where he made this chart
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 2:07 am Image

Highly doubt they're teamed | Unlikely to be teamed | Maybe compatible even if I don't feel it | Compatible

I need to sort my teams out better. Here are the combinations including any group of four from {Michelle, LoRab, ts account, S~V~S, Abigail, Scotty} with any instance of {Scotty, S~V~S} together removed. I have not included any combinations with Thunal in them. I may try to tackle that if my team of combinatorics gurus can help me out.

[Michelle, LoRab, ts account, S~V~S] - all mutually yellow

[Michelle, LoRab, ts account, Abigail] - all mutually yellow

[Michelle, Abigail, ts account, Scotty] - all mutually yellow except for Michelle/Scotty

[LoRab, ts account, Scotty, Abigail] - all mutually yellow except for LoRab/Scotty

[Michelle, LoRab, ts account, Scotty] - all mutually yellow except for Michelle/Scotty and LoRab/Scotty

[Michelle, LoRab, Scotty, Abigail] - all mutually yellow except for Michelle/Scotty and LoRab/Scotty

[LoRab, ts account, S~V~S, Abigail] - all mutually yellow except for S~V~S/Abigail

[Michelle, LoRab, S~V~S, Abigail] - all mutually yellow except for S~V~S/Abigail

[Michelle, ts account, Abigail, S~V~S] - all mutually yellow except for S~V~S/Abigail

Loosely ranked by "color viability", though differentiating is controversial after the full yellow teams.
With the Michelle flip, it doesn't look like too much, but it seems like thunal/scotty he pointed out as the least likely teammates to Michelle.

Anyways I am Cape90, started playing forum mafia around summer 2021 for MU champs season 8 so yeah I am fairly new to at least this format of mafia so you wouldn't recognize me.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 399
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Cape90 wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:02 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 11:17 am Bereft is the most likely deepwolf candidate and I still suspect him for association with the big talkers without content I remember. Light scum
I like my wall part on Bereft so I do want to redirect you to that
Read it. In a vacuum, I see his town equity, but that’s why I think he is a good deep wolf candidate. Everything he’s done is easily possible to do as a wolf.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ts account
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 126

Post by ts account »

Scotty wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:31 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 11:17 am Bereft is the most likely deepwolf candidate and I still suspect him for association with the big talkers without content I remember. Light scum
Read it. In a vacuum, I see his town equity, but that’s why I think he is a good deep wolf candidate. Everything he’s done is easily possible to do as a wolf.
how highly do you value robin's opinion of the slot
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

ts account wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:16 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:00 pm
ts account wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 5:54 pm
robyn wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 3:00 pm me and bereft also have been communicating wordlessly this entire game, and he's just town
these words are accepted

You seem wimmy enough to be town so I'm okay with this
As a side note, is that a Stormlight reference by chance?
sure is
Hell yeah @DrWilgy we found another one. (Wilgy is in process of making a Stormlight game)

Bereft
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 411
Preferred Pronouns: He etc.

Post by Bereft »

Scotty wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:31 pm Everything he’s done is easily possible to do as a wolf.
:noble:

I don't know why the emoji is called "noble", I get a totally different vibe from it.
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

Oh btw, the Mich flipped the thing that gets greenchecked instead of redchecked as supposed to be.
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

I do agree, but as robyn is my top townread at the moment, I do put stock into their opinion there. I just wanted to redirect you there because you mentioned not remembering his posts
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

Also if you agree that everything I've done is easily possible to do as a wolf, then you need your license taken away and should probably starting reading your own posts and talking about how easy they are to fake.
ts account
Corrupt Union Official

Post by ts account »

Cape90 wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:36 pm
I do agree, but as robyn is my top townread at the moment, I do put stock into their opinion there. I just wanted to redirect you there because you mentioned not remembering his posts
valid
Cape90
Money Launderer

Re: Ted Lasso Mafia - Day 2

Post by Cape90 »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 6:27 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 5:29 pm Rondo’s D1 progression:
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:33 pm Lol forgot about this game. I am legit the best town. [VOTE: sean ] aubergine
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:35 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:33 pm goddamnit rondo
Lol oops I am phone posting from bed because its like 30 fo eod

Actually [VOTE: Michelle ] aubergine
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:39 pm I think killing wilgy here is possibly the best move post count and effecting the game if Michelle is wolf then wilgy also
If Mich bad, Wilgy bad
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:42 pm Yeah you know what. [VOTE: wilgy ] aubergine
Jumped straight to assuming Mich bad
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:43 pm If wilgy town we get jjj
Assume wilgy town now?
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:46 pm
robyn wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:43 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:42 pm Yeah you know what. [VOTE: wilgy ] aubergine
why do u sr wigly independent of michelle
Michelle is top wagon and wilgy is actually playing the game.

Either a) wilgy is expanding his range

B) Michelle is wolf and wilgy wants to save or

C) wilgy is wolf trying to save town

D) could be town just trying to not hit town but the conversation around wilgy Michelle jjj is indicative of 1 wolf imho
Answers question with all possible possibilities in the known universe.
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:49 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:47 pm I still think a Seanzoe vote at this point is low ev
Now I really wanna vote Seanzie
Wilgy bad, Seanzie bad
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:50 pm I say we skip all votes right now and CFD lorab
Chaos goblin
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:51 pm [vote svs [/svs]
Never talked about before, but she already has votes so why not
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:56 pm [VOTE: Michelle] aubergine
Back to Michelle
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:57 pm For legacy I saw wilgy going svs off Michelle so went back to Michelle. Jjj gut read town
I guess wilgy wolf because he just said if wilgy town, jjj wolf
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:58 pm Thunal wolf if Seanzie town
Another if then. What if Seanzie is town?
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:58 pm Michelle thunal wilgy+ 1
Sold on Michelle, thunal, Wilgy
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:59 pm Scotty can be my+1
And me.

Coming into D2:
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:44 pm I was ready to come in and dome Cape/Thunal/JJJ/LonCon and just push Cape all day. But I guess I need to re-assess. Probably still staying within

Still on Cape > Thunal / JJJ. Maybe Scotty as 4th now or SVS.

Town Core:
Neon, Bereft, Dr Wilgy, LoRab, Michelle, Robyn.
Town core now includes Michelle, who he voted more than anyone, Lorab because ???, Wilgy because ???

Still on cape? When was he ever on cape?
Just a big ole question mark end of day 1.

Can reads change? Yep. But none of Rondo’s posts at end of day have much bearing because he cycled through almost every player as suspicious in the span of 20 minutes.

His final thoughts on the vote, where he stayed on Michelle, was a ‘this Seanzie vote is yucky’, which I think he has pointed to repeatedly through the game to say ‘but I tried to get people to move!’ Move where? Who? Why?

It’s not towny play to continually push associative reads with no info. One could say, ‘but what’s his agenda here?’ I feel like I’ve seen rondo play chaoticly as town plenty, but also know it’s a very viable strategy to hide behind because he does it and can get away with it. But I don’t buy he actually suspected Michelle from D1, especially considering he came into D2 basically moving her to town core.

Let’s get into the end of D2:
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:51 pm if Michelle flips wolf I have no legacy.
Got it.
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:08 pm
Bereft wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:06 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:05 pm
Bereft wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:04 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:02 pm

You called both wagons crap, so who would you like to kill?
I said I'd take LoRab.
then are you saying neon is wrong or a wolf?
Neon is a wolf I think.
Its possible theyre wrong, but think wolf is more likely.
so lorab neon wagons? Why not resolve michelle for D1 knowledge?
The most legit thing he’s said so far.
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:08 pm [VOTE: lorab ] aubergine
Followed directly by this vote.
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:12 pm
Cape90 wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:10 pm
Michelle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:09 pm
Michelle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:08 pm Good morning, care to explain why am I your fave mischop?
Michelle‬
43%
Voters: @S~V~S, @JaggedJimmyJay, @☆Princess Abigail☆, @DrWilgy, @robyn, @RondoDimBuckle
u said something sililar in the wolf game you just played

[VOTE: Michelle] aubergine
that is so weak. I say things as as town that I would as wolf and things as wolf that I would as town just to widen my range.

Just to make my point: I think we have to agree going forward that I am town here and never chop me.
Followed directly by a post hardcore defending Michelle??
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:18 pm @Michelle stop trying to defend yourself. You have 10 minutes to find a wolf.
Direct appeal to Michelle to make themselves look towny
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:21 pm
robyn wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:20 pm @RondoDimBuckle why are you voting lorab
because ties go brrr
lol
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:22 pm
Michelle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:20 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:18 pm @Michelle stop trying to defend yourself. You have 10 minutes to find a wolf.
I think found and vote a wolf

Give me a reason for Lorab town
I liked the "why arent people voting for me" vibe. she was being scummy and yet people were town reading her. It was strange. She called it out. It is a pov I am familiar with.
…defending lorab? Like he’s thought she was town all along? This is the weirdest post in this progression imo.
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:23 pm [VOTE: Michelle ] aubergine
7 min before eod
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:25 pm
Michelle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:24 pm

I liked the "why arent people voting for me" vibe. she was being scummy and yet people were town reading her. It was strange. She called it out. It is a pov I am familiar with.
I explain why that's wolfy.
Makes her blend in
If thats all you got its weak.
Serious Michelle shade. Ready to drop the hammer..
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:26 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:24 pm
You hate me so much. :haha:
You argued michelle all day and then switched to lorab last second.

You argued seanzie all day and then switched to michelle last second.

I wouldnt be surprised if both of them are town
‘I WOULDNT BE SURPRISED IF MICHELLE AND LORAB ARE BOTH TOWN’ and yet he has voted both repeatedly in the last 10 min.
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:26 pm [VOTE: lorab ] aubergine
4 min before eod.
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:27 pm [VOTE: Michelle ] aubergine
3 min before eod.
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:29 pm
Michelle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:28 pm

Makes her blend in
It's strong because shows mindset
How? It just shows they are aware they should be scum read and that people town reading them are possibly wolves? Why does it show a wolf mindset over a town one?
Trying to have a full conversation 1 min before eod
I’m gonna go out on a limb and say rondo didn’t want Michelle to go at all. His arguments against her were literally invalidated in almost the next post, and he seemed to just vote with majority

Yall. Rondo is bad
Fixed it for you Scotty,

Also lol my D1 was 30 minutes from EOD I woke up and realised the game was on. Spammed a bunch of content in. Voted with my gut and went to work. The only reason I landed on Michelle day 1 is because I sheeped JJJ who I could bet without looking was actually active and pushing an agenda in the game. I didnt know if he was good but I was assuming he was.

D2 I was tunneling Cape/Thunal/JJJ/(Loncon) I was so wrong on 3 of those. Still tinfoiling Thunal. But JJJ robyn managed to convince me to ignore Cape and JJJ was too bloody towny for me to keep my desire to death tunnel him so I wanted to re-eval. I thought Michelle was towny EOD1 but JJJ didnt. His arguments are a big reason why I ended on Michelle. (Also I was testing him because I was tinfoiling the crap out of him)
What made you turn around on JJJ from day 1 to day 2? What made you... I guess "unsheep" JJJ?
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Cape90 wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:17 pm
Scotty wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 11:13 pm
Cape90 wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 9:45 pm Looking at LoRab voters: (Hopefully stuff formats correctly)

Bereft:

I think Bereft's read on Scotty/LoRab is actually kind of towny and the world he presented with them and the strong language he used to make his argument #2496/#2517. All this despite his resistance to the Michelle wagon which to me kind of read as scummy #2476/#2477. But like even that is kinda towny on virtue of being this sort of stream of consciousness type of way. I like his confidence on his Rondo townread also.
Sidenote: I was getting kind of worried about Rondo just powerwolfing based on the pushes that he's done earlier, but have felt better about Rondo as he started talking more throughout the day, like for me, my thinking on Rondo went from "he's town" to "eh, like he could just be trying to eliminate towns through pushing whatever" back to "he's town" in short.
I kind of think #2342 was weak on a gut level.
Also Bereft saying the current wagons are bad but then suggesting ts account as a top wolf was funny to me (#2335) with the linked 2342, which is part of the reason why I have my issues with Bereft to be completely honest. Though I will say I don't mind the notion that Scotty could be mafia.
I think beyond this point, I do not really get like a whole lot out of Bereft's day 2, but I am in the zone of thinking he believes what he says which to me is a good look even with my said qualms there.

DarlingMonroe:

Despite seemingly also suspecting Michelle, DarlingMonroe was on LoRab. DM was also voting/tinfoiling Bereft which I find interesting... probably slightly towny. I randomly like #2191 even though I am also left a tad confused by it, but it does show a confidence in their own words. #2167 sort of pinged me when it came to Bereft, like in the sort of way where DarlingMonroe was pushing Bereft on the virtue that he is a strong player. On top of that if his thought processes throughout the game come across in the same exact way as Thunal's, wouldn't this be a cause for concern for DarlingMonroe?
#2166 I am also slightly concerned about because is seems like DM is calling Princess Abigail town only because she didn't ping them as much as the other four DM listed, which isn't really a real read on Princess Abigail.

OKAY I HAVE A POSSIBLY SILLY QUESTION
In #2127 DarlingMonroe says "And I understand LoRab is busy IRL..." right? So is this a scumslip? I mean you could maybe assume as much from them not showing up to the thread, but they haven't completely said outright that they were busy IRL directly so maybe they got the hear from LoRab from... somewhere else? Dun dun dun.
IDK if I actually believe that.
Uh.
Anyways...
#2103 points out all the no voters that were not voting day 2 in a... lateish stage. Also if S~V~S is actually mafia, DarlingMonroe is ALWAYS just town for #849.
Thinking lightly town just off last game when they were town were basically not voted off because of their PR claim, despite honestly not being all that towny (this is from the perspective of me being mafia though). Also I saw more OMGUS going on with her in her previous towngame which idk if that's like a reliable thing.

SIDENOTE: #2151 from S~V~S seems sketchy to me, though they voted Michelle.

Scotty:

The completely cursed slot himself, making hard to dechipher posts. Kinda found what he was trying to communicate from what I deciphered to be just kind of in the zone of "blendy okayness" IE: #2178 him questioning Thunal here I believe.
I'm guessing the curse is a thing that could be for anything, I think if Michelle flipped villager, this is exactly where I think mafia would be, but now with the flip, I am not so sure. Like I am sure scotty could maybe talk them out of sus better then Michelle, but it could also mean that Scotty is a mafia PR more powerful then Michelle, like maybe a Rupert...
Scotty did start day 2 by voting Michelle.
Going back to day 1 #1046 pinged me, especially if niche=michelle idk. Like mafia would talk to their partners in that way in a freak outty type of way. I find it rather sloppy also that Scotty asked about why people thought Seanzie was a hit, then to tell people to go on Seanzie because he trusted the wagon composition there more then Michelle wagon (comprised of Rondo/Neon/JJJ/DrWilgy, who ALL VOTED MICHELLE DAY 2 AS WELL) (PS: Thanks Rondo for that spreadsheet thing). ALSO #738 this aside is actually really scummy because it goes against his snap decision that "oh kill Seanzie because I like wagon comp on there" thing that he talked about, like ew.
Do not feel so great about #893 just in retrospect and the halphazard Michelle townread he slapped at the end here. Had LC and DM as mafia at the time, insert bad WIFOMy read that Scotty doesn't kill LC because of this.
I feel like if Scotty is mafia, I kinda feel like they might have misused the curse thing because it feels more right to let Scotty talk himself out of being sussed as mafia and to give Michelle the cursed thing? I cannot help but to have that little voice in my head that says that, but I do find Scotty suspicious otherwise for this and already said day 1 reasons. I just hope he can actually communicate today and maybe point to important points he made day 2 or whatever that he wants to be clear, if this is an all game thing, oh boy.

Thunal33:

Thunal kept defending Michelle... interestingly, but I don't think it's outing for reasons. Mostly with how much detail Thunal was putting into continuously talking about Michelle.
Thunal talked about how town is controlling the thread even though they have also talked about not liking the wagons being like 2/2/2 at the time.
I believe the talking that was going on with Princess Abigail is not w/w with Abigail. #2015 is kinda a lame defense of Michelle if you actually read what Michelle is saying there, which I have my doubts that Thunal really did there...
I like Thunal in the #1737 chain of confidence here in terms of their robyn read.
Overall I could see this as wolf, but I am not super convinced for reasons. Like I see Abigail's readslist, then subsequent vote on Michelle and just thinking of those 2 things, like I would have to check back and see what Abigail did in that span of time in developing her read on Michelle if that happened but it does raise concerns just because I don't remember things.

---

Which kinda transitions into I think some funny business might be happening with the wagons. As I pointed out earlier, day 1 had 4 people on the Michelle wagon, and those SAME 4 people are also there day 2, Rondo almost wasn't. Which just seems oddly consistent to me. And LoRab is certainly not towny which makes me question things. I certainly like the names on Michelle technically more then LoRab, my only decent TR on there is Bereft, and those aren't as strong as robyn/JJJ/Rondo on the Michelle wagon so that could also be a sign. Uh yeah wanted to check Abigail specifically next because if there was a bus there, it's like I would likely look there first or S~V~S on like an off chance it's DrWilgy (i feel like i have paid the least attention to Wilgy to be honest so it would probably be fine to check here after Abigail even though my gut says I TR him). This is some food for thought, I am busy tonight, finals week is so much fun!
Holy anal sis wall bat man !

Another day another Cape suspicion :noble:

RE: me - yesterday was almost a wash for me, and I have to agree with you, because even I felt blendy in the most unblendy way possible. It was truly *exhausting* to post, and it definitely reflected in my contributions. As a voyeur, not only was I behind, but even if people were able to get through my bullshit, it wasn’t worth the effort to try and clarify bits and pieces. JJJ only got maybe a fraction of what I was saying so my posts were more frustration than solving, so me pointing to specific points today is probably more PTSD because I don’t even want to look at that shit again.

RE: my Seanzie vote- I don’t remember pitching people to vote Seanzie, I just hopped on in the last bit with a split decision to vote him because you/robyn/JJJ were voting there. DESPITE the fact that I definitely was advocating against it to (Jjj?) earlier. It was more of a unifying vote as opposed to stray, ya feel?

Here’s a summary of my Day 2 in my head:
I was settled on Michelle as the counter wagon for almost the entire day, then I started getting cold feett with the big talkers basically controlling the thread and bereft was the one that just seemed like he was on the outside, keeping his vote open, being *there* but I couldn’t pinpoint him as leading any charges. It was the most blendy high posting job of this garm, and a part of me was thinking both Lorab and Michelle were just t/t.

I was able to come in the last 10 min to see a movement on Lorab/michelle. I don’t even know what the count was, but it seemed like there was some squirrelly shit happening with others trying to launch away from Michelle. And I picked wrong! :D Again!

I came into today thinking Lorax is basically cleared. Is she not? If not, why?

I wanna start cleaning people,and her wagon forming against Michele screams patsy (yes I know I voted there)
Anything from day 2 you felt like highlighting specifically from one of your messages?
Yeah you advocated against it to JJJ, you are correct there.
Like for me, I don't really think in terms of wagon purity when I am making suggestions for pushes personally but I know that's a me thing. I know town can just "be wrong" as we were, idk why I didn't vote Michelle other then I didn't wanna tie the wagons, but I should have in retrospect just because I didn't feel her logs that EOD were towny like (Thunal?) said they were.

So you did townread LoRab? You communicated to JJJ that you didn't with the all caps thing.

I wouldn't say LoRab is cleared unless you think most of the scum is contained in my start of day wall post, at least I would assume. Especially given your stance on Seanzie's wagon day 1 you would be on the same page as me which is why I wrote about every single one of you (though Thunal's was admittedly a kinda rush job, but I also was struggling writing what to say more I guess).
I didn’t have a towny read but the tinfoil part of me was thinking lorab v Michelle was a setup job and bereft was hanging in the background.

I think my opinion of Seanzie is currently clustered around thinking rondo was trying to save Michelle. If rondo were confirmed town, I think I’d be more in line with looking at things in a different light.

And eh, maybe lorab IS the big boss mafia. My gut read based on wagons shifting so often make me feel like there was a save attempt on Michelle onto Lorab that almost worked

Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

The fact that ts account is playing as if it is day 1 and just trying to real time solve is kinda bothering me at this stage of the game and I wonder if it's a playstyle thing or if this is him trying to blend in?
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Scotty wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:43 pm
Cape90 wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 9:45 pm Looking at LoRab voters: (Hopefully stuff formats correctly)

Bereft:

I think Bereft's read on Scotty/LoRab is actually kind of towny and the world he presented with them and the strong language he used to make his argument #2496/#2517. All this despite his resistance to the Michelle wagon which to me kind of read as scummy #2476/#2477. But like even that is kinda towny on virtue of being this sort of stream of consciousness type of way. I like his confidence on his Rondo townread also.
Sidenote: I was getting kind of worried about Rondo just powerwolfing based on the pushes that he's done earlier, but have felt better about Rondo as he started talking more throughout the day, like for me, my thinking on Rondo went from "he's town" to "eh, like he could just be trying to eliminate towns through pushing whatever" back to "he's town" in short.
Also Bereft saying the current wagons are bad but then suggesting ts account as a top wolf was funny to me (#2335) with the linked 2342, which is part of the reason why I have my issues with Bereft to be completely honest. Though I will say I don't mind the notion that Scotty could be mafia.
I think beyond this point, I do not really get like a whole lot out of Bereft's day 2, but I am in the zone of thinking he believes what he says which to me is a good look even with my said qualms there.

DarlingMonroe:

Despite seemingly also suspecting Michelle, DarlingMonroe was on LoRab. DM was also voting/tinfoiling Bereft which I find interesting... probably slightly towny. I randomly like #2191 even though I am also left a tad confused by it, but it does show a confidence in their own words. #2167 sort of pinged me when it came to Bereft, like in the sort of way where DarlingMonroe was pushing Bereft on the virtue that he is a strong player. On top of that if his thought processes throughout the game come across in the same exact way as Thunal's, wouldn't this be a cause for concern for DarlingMonroe?
#2166 I am also slightly concerned about because is seems like DM is calling Princess Abigail town only because she didn't ping them as much as the other four DM listed, which isn't really a real read on Princess Abigail.

In #2127 DarlingMonroe says "And I understand LoRab is busy IRL..." right? So is this a scumslip? I mean you could maybe assume as much from them not showing up to the thread, but they haven't completely said outright that they were busy IRL directly so maybe they got the hear from LoRab from... somewhere else? Dun dun dun.
Uh.
Anyways...
#2103 points out all the no voters that were not voting day 2 in a... lateish stage. Also if S~V~S is actually mafia, DarlingMonroe is ALWAYS just town for #849.
Thinking lightly town just off last game when they were town were basically not voted off because of their PR claim, despite honestly not being all that towny (this is from the perspective of me being mafia though). Also I saw more OMGUS going on with her in her previous towngame which idk if that's like a reliable thing.

Scotty:

The completely cursed slot himself, making hard to dechipher posts. Kinda found what he was trying to communicate from what I deciphered to be just kind of in the zone of "blendy okayness" IE: #2178 him questioning Thunal here I believe.
I'm guessing the curse is a thing that could be for anything, I think if Michelle flipped villager, this is exactly where I think mafia would be, but now with the flip, I am not so sure. Like I am sure scotty could maybe talk them out of sus better then Michelle, but it could also mean that Scotty is a mafia PR more powerful then Michelle, like maybe a Rupert...
Going back to day 1 #1046 pinged me, especially if niche=michelle idk. Like mafia would talk to their partners in that way in a freak outty type of way. I find it rather sloppy also that Scotty asked about why people thought Seanzie was a hit, then to tell people to go on Seanzie because he trusted the wagon composition there more then Michelle wagon (comprised of Rondo/Neon/JJJ/DrWilgy, who ALL VOTED MICHELLE DAY 2 AS WELL) (PS: Thanks Rondo for that spreadsheet thing). ALSO #738 this aside is actually really scummy because it goes against his snap decision that "oh kill Seanzie because I like wagon comp on there" thing that he talked about, like ew.
Do not feel so great about #893 just in retrospect and the halphazard Michelle townread he slapped at the end here. Had LC and DM as mafia at the time, insert bad WIFOMy read that Scotty doesn't kill LC because of this.
I feel like if Scotty is mafia, I kinda feel like they might have misused the curse thing because it feels more right to let Scotty talk himself out of being sussed as mafia and to give Michelle the cursed thing? I cannot help but to have that little voice in my head that says that, but I do find Scotty suspicious otherwise for this and already said day 1 reasons. I just hope he can actually communicate today and maybe point to important points he made day 2 or whatever that he wants to be clear, if this is an all game thing, oh boy.

Thunal33:

Thunal kept defending Michelle... interestingly, but I don't think it's outing for reasons. Mostly with how much detail Thunal was putting into continuously talking about Michelle.
Thunal talked about how town is controlling the thread even though they have also talked about not liking the wagons being like 2/2/2 at the time.
I believe the talking that was going on with Princess Abigail is not w/w with Abigail. #2015 is kinda a lame defense of Michelle if you actually read what Michelle is saying there, which I have my doubts that Thunal really did there...
I like Thunal in the #1737 chain of confidence here in terms of their robyn read.
Overall I could see this as wolf, but I am not super convinced for reasons. Like I see Abigail's readslist, then subsequent vote on Michelle and just thinking of those 2 things, like I would have to check back and see what Abigail did in that span of time in developing her read on Michelle if that happened but it does raise concerns just because I don't remember things.

---

Which kinda transitions into I think some funny business might be happening with the wagons. As I pointed out earlier, day 1 had 4 people on the Michelle wagon, and those SAME 4 people are also there day 2, Rondo almost wasn't. Which just seems oddly consistent to me. And LoRab is certainly not towny which makes me question things. I certainly like the names on Michelle technically more then LoRab, my only decent TR on there is Bereft, and those aren't as strong as robyn/JJJ/Rondo on the Michelle wagon so that could also be a sign. Uh yeah wanted to check Abigail specifically next because if there was a bus there, it's like I would likely look there first or S~V~S on like an off chance it's DrWilgy (i feel like i have paid the least attention to Wilgy to be honest so it would probably be fine to check here after Abigail even though my gut says I TR him). This is some food for thought, I am busy tonight, finals week is so much fun!

RE: me - yesterday was almost a wash for me, and I have to agree with you, because even I felt blendy in the most unblendy way possible. It was truly *exhausting* to post, and it definitely reflected in my contributions. As a voyeur, not only was I behind, but even if people were able to get through my bullshit, it wasn’t worth the effort to try and clarify bits and pieces. JJJ only got maybe a fraction of what I was saying so my posts were more frustration than solving, so me pointing to specific points today is probably more PTSD because I don’t even want to look at that shit again.

RE: my Seanzie vote- I don’t remember pitching people to vote Seanzie, I just hopped on in the last bit with a split decision to vote him because you/robyn/JJJ were voting there. DESPITE the fact that I definitely was advocating against it to (Jjj?) earlier. It was more of a unifying vote as opposed to stray, ya feel?

I was settled on Michelle as the counter wagon for almost the entire day, then I started getting cold feett with the big talkers basically controlling the thread and bereft was the one that just seemed like he was on the outside, keeping his vote open, being *there* but I couldn’t pinpoint him as leading any charges. It was the most blendy high posting job of this garm, and a part of me was thinking both Lorab and Michelle were just t/t.

I was able to come in the last 10 min to see a movement on Lorab/michelle. I don’t even know what the count was, but it seemed like there was some squirrelly shit happening with others trying to launch away from Michelle. And I picked wrong! :D Again!

I wanna start cleaning people,and her wagon forming against Michele screams patsy (yes I know I voted there)
Anything from day 2 you felt like highlighting specifically from one of your messages?
Like for me, I don't really think in terms of wagon purity when I am making suggestions for pushes personally but I know that's a me thing. I know town can just "be wrong" as we were, idk why I didn't vote Michelle other then I didn't wanna tie the wagons, but I should have in retrospect just because I didn't feel her logs that EOD were towny like (Thunal?) said they were.

So you did townread LoRab? You communicated to JJJ that you didn't with the all caps thing.

I wouldn't say LoRab is cleared unless you think most of the scum is contained in my start of day wall post, at least I would assume. Especially given your stance on Seanzie's wagon day 1 you would be on the same page as me which is why I wrote about every single one of you (though Thunal's was admittedly a kinda rush job, but I also was struggling writing what to say more I guess).
I didn’t have a towny read but the tinfoil part of me was thinking lorab v Michelle was a setup job and bereft was hanging in the background.

I think my opinion of Seanzie is currently clustered around thinking rondo was trying to save Michelle. If rondo were confirmed town, I think I’d be more in line with looking at things in a different light.

And eh, maybe lorab IS the big boss mafia. My gut read based on wagons shifting so often make me feel like there was a save attempt on Michelle onto Lorab that almost worked
ngl I was getting kinda nervous about my vote when I saw that Michelle wasn't giving up
Michelle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:30 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:28 pm I literally can not express to you enough that you should vote Michelle ffs I'm begging you
Abigail do you have any real reads?
Like saying this last minute is usually uncharacteristic for mafia, not too sure what it means for Abigail, but yeah
ts account
Corrupt Union Official

Post by ts account »

Cape90 wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:44 pm The fact that ts account is playing as if it is day 1 and just trying to real time solve is kinda bothering me at this stage of the game and I wonder if it's a playstyle thing or if this is him trying to blend in?
it's almost like this is my first day here hi thanks for noticing I didn't know the game had started
Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 324
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Thunal33 »

DarlingMonroe wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 11:46 pm SVS / LoRab / ts account is where i am at for remaining wolves
Why not Bereft? You suspected him earlier and I think you'd continue after Michelle's flip.
ImageImage
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

I know DM is gonna provide their answer, but if I were to say what I think is the case, then gut. My posting style gives people the heebie-jeebies because its looks like I'm lurking in the background way too much. However, I swung out that range in the latter half of yesterday. If anything, campaigning for LoRab makes me look better since for once I was actually doing something.

Since I'm probably not gonna have much time today though, they might just swing back, as their stated reasoning is one of "did stuff" essentially.
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Bereft:

DarlingMonroe:

Uh.
Anyways...

Scotty:

Thunal33:

---

I feel like LoRab wouldn't be if she were mafia though. I don't think Michelle would try to push her at all if she were Rupert.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

ts account wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 9:02 pm
Cape90 wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:44 pm The fact that ts account is playing as if it is day 1 and just trying to real time solve is kinda bothering me at this stage of the game and I wonder if it's a playstyle thing or if this is him trying to blend in?
it's almost like this is my first day here hi thanks for noticing I didn't know the game had started
Hi. I have pretty much no idea where you stand. Do you have any impressions or reads so far?
ImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Bereft wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:35 pm Oh btw, the Mich flipped the thing that gets greenchecked instead of redchecked as supposed to be.
I don’t know who this is in response to- I’ve said as much

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Oh, I mean I don’t remember his posts as a *vibe*

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Bereft wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:38 pm Also if you agree that everything I've done is easily possible to do as a wolf, then you need your license taken away and should probably starting reading your own posts and talking about how easy they are to fake.
The difference here is i’m not almost universally townread. Robyn townreads you because ‘you’re town’ and I’m saying you could easily just.,,not.

Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Scotty wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:27 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 7:37 pm I should have seen the broken vote tags coming. XD
Thunal, I see you don’t agree with me on rondo.

*checks notes* I feel like no one does. That’s fine, I guess. Maybe I could be tunneling. Maybe. But I don’t think I am.

What is your opinion of me? I feel like you’ve been so waffly on me all game, and find it odd you aren’t piling on
You got waffly from that? I've had you solidly in my PoE all day yesterday and only today I'm backing off because I think Michelle's side of the spew looks good for you. I don't think you're paired with SVS and I suspect SVS so I'd very lightly say you're town.
ImageImage
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

Scotty wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 9:31 pm
Bereft wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:38 pm Also if you agree that everything I've done is easily possible to do as a wolf, then you need your license taken away and should probably starting reading your own posts and talking about how easy they are to fake.
The difference here is i’m not almost universally townread. Robyn townreads you because ‘you’re town’ and I’m saying you could easily just.,,not.
I don't really have much patience with this tho.

Do you think both Robyn and Rondo are just claiming I'm town with little coherently explained reasoning for no good reason at all?

It is in fact not "could just as easily".
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

I've read a lot of Bereft but I haven't put anything here about it because I have trouble sorting him. I want to call him town and I like his conviction and that we had a lot of the same thoughts, but I don't have the kind of concrete reasons I feel like I should. It's kind of annoying me.
ImageImage
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

Welcome to the club.
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Bereft wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 9:38 pm Welcome to the club.
Eh, it's probably not you. I've just had tinfoil and I don't really think it's time to engage in that. I've felt all over the place despite the fact I don't think it's a hard game.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

I feel like everyone Michelle significantly interacted with it looked from Michelle's side like she was interacting with a townie. I'm currently at SVS/ts account +1.
ImageImage
ts account
Corrupt Union Official

Post by ts account »

Thunal33 wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 9:25 pm
ts account wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 9:02 pm
Hi. I have pretty much no idea where you stand. Do you have any impressions or reads so far?
I've mostly already touched on anything relevant I have to share yep
ts account
Corrupt Union Official

Post by ts account »

a quick skim of michelle's iso leads me to believe lorab is spewed clear
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

Thunal33 wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 9:46 pm
Bereft wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 9:38 pm Welcome to the club.
Eh, it's probably not you. I've just had tinfoil and I don't really think it's time to engage in that. I've felt all over the place despite the fact I don't think it's a hard game.
No its fine, its better that you express it since it makes you just a tad more likely to be town in the eyes of me, and by extension hopefully others.

Like empirically people find it hard to find solid reasons to townread me. It also doesn't mean I'm just going to condone Scotty's behavior right now.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

ts account wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:39 pm
valid
Thanks peanut gallery

ts account
Corrupt Union Official

Post by ts account »

Scotty wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 9:52 pm
ts account wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:39 pm
valid
Thanks peanut gallery
it's the exact same reasoning I have, so that makes it +town EV
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 582
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Scotty wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:20 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 6:13 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 11:27 am
Bereft wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 10:20 pm I mean, neon's claim of why Mich is town may be verifiable, and in the case that it is verifiable, you can simply, ya know, take it.
Not sure what you are suggesting? Take her out so we can verifiably prove what she is saying?

Because if I’m reading Michelle’s role right, she would be checked as town if Abbi were cop.

So it’s definitely not that reason
What do you think could be the reason if not cop?
I don’t feel like solving riddles.
What do you think could be the reason?
I dont know.

I was previously thinking cop but after the flip of a green check wolf (the most dangerous one)

I am unlikely to throw neon under the bus. There is 0 reason to save lorab over michelle unless they are both wolves and lorab is the one with the money and michelle has no time.

If lorab flips wolf (I doubt it because I have them as more town than not) I will re-evaluate neon. Otherwise lock town for screaming for michelle when it looked like it was going to be lorab
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Scotty wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:21 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 6:14 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 11:29 am
holy shit I forgot you existed

welcome!
why are you giving a slot that has been gone for 2 days such an easy time?
You mean, saying hello?

Sorry, next time I’ll call him a licorice lover and kidnap his child

Why are you so belligerent?
I feel like it this game
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Scotty wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:23 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 6:16 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 12:07 pm
DarlingMonroe wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 11:46 pm SVS / LoRab / ts account is where i am at for remaining wolves
I forgot about you too. Need to sort. Lean town
so wait.. let me get this straight. Me who has been helping provide content > wolf scum 100%

Slots that you have forgotten that are even in the game - town?

lol
More like out of sight out of mind- I had already townleaned them and weren’t a part of my poe
how does that make sense? You TOWN READ a 0 poster on 0 content.

this just makes no sense
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Scotty wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:27 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 7:37 pm I should have seen the broken vote tags coming. XD
Thunal, I see you don’t agree with me on rondo.

*checks notes* I feel like no one does. That’s fine, I guess. Maybe I could be tunneling. Maybe. But I don’t think I am.

What is your opinion of me? I feel like you’ve been so waffly on me all game, and find it odd you aren’t piling on
IF you happen to be town then I get it, that was me yesterday
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

middle of day 3.PNG
middle of day 3.PNG (22.64 KiB) Viewed 59037 times
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ts account
Corrupt Union Official

Post by ts account »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 10:01 pm
so wait.. let me get this straight. Me who has been helping provide content > wolf scum 100%

lol
More like out of sight out of mind- I had already townleaned them and weren’t a part of my poe

this just makes no sense
you say it makes no sense, but their read was more accurate than yours so idk fam
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

does anyone have EOD 2 wagons?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Re: Ted Lasso Mafia - Day 2

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Cape90 wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:41 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 6:27 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 5:29 pm Rondo’s D1 progression:
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:33 pm Lol forgot about this game. I am legit the best town. [VOTE: sean ] aubergine
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:35 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:33 pm goddamnit rondo
Lol oops I am phone posting from bed because its like 30 fo eod

Actually [VOTE: Michelle ] aubergine
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:39 pm I think killing wilgy here is possibly the best move post count and effecting the game if Michelle is wolf then wilgy also
If Mich bad, Wilgy bad
Jumped straight to assuming Mich bad
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:43 pm If wilgy town we get jjj
Assume wilgy town now?
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:46 pm
robyn wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:43 pm
why do u sr wigly independent of michelle
Michelle is top wagon and wilgy is actually playing the game.

Either a) wilgy is expanding his range

B) Michelle is wolf and wilgy wants to save or

C) wilgy is wolf trying to save town

D) could be town just trying to not hit town but the conversation around wilgy Michelle jjj is indicative of 1 wolf imho
Answers question with all possible possibilities in the known universe.
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:49 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:47 pm I still think a Seanzoe vote at this point is low ev
Now I really wanna vote Seanzie
Wilgy bad, Seanzie bad
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:50 pm I say we skip all votes right now and CFD lorab
Chaos goblin
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:51 pm [vote svs [/svs]
Never talked about before, but she already has votes so why not
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:56 pm [VOTE: Michelle] aubergine
Back to Michelle
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:57 pm For legacy I saw wilgy going svs off Michelle so went back to Michelle. Jjj gut read town
I guess wilgy wolf because he just said if wilgy town, jjj wolf
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:58 pm Thunal wolf if Seanzie town
Another if then. What if Seanzie is town?
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:58 pm Michelle thunal wilgy+ 1
Sold on Michelle, thunal, Wilgy
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:59 pm Scotty can be my+1
And me.

Coming into D2:
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:44 pm I was ready to come in and dome Cape/Thunal/JJJ/LonCon and just push Cape all day. But I guess I need to re-assess. Probably still staying within

Still on Cape > Thunal / JJJ. Maybe Scotty as 4th now or SVS.

Town Core:
Neon, Bereft, Dr Wilgy, LoRab, Michelle, Robyn.
Town core now includes Michelle, who he voted more than anyone, Lorab because ???, Wilgy because ???

Still on cape? When was he ever on cape?
Just a big ole question mark end of day 1.

Can reads change? Yep. But none of Rondo’s posts at end of day have much bearing because he cycled through almost every player as suspicious in the span of 20 minutes.

His final thoughts on the vote, where he stayed on Michelle, was a ‘this Seanzie vote is yucky’, which I think he has pointed to repeatedly through the game to say ‘but I tried to get people to move!’ Move where? Who? Why?

It’s not towny play to continually push associative reads with no info. One could say, ‘but what’s his agenda here?’ I feel like I’ve seen rondo play chaoticly as town plenty, but also know it’s a very viable strategy to hide behind because he does it and can get away with it. But I don’t buy he actually suspected Michelle from D1, especially considering he came into D2 basically moving her to town core.

Let’s get into the end of D2:
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:51 pm if Michelle flips wolf I have no legacy.
Got it.
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:08 pm
Bereft wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:06 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:05 pm
Bereft wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:04 pm

I said I'd take LoRab.
then are you saying neon is wrong or a wolf?
Neon is a wolf I think.
Its possible theyre wrong, but think wolf is more likely.
so lorab neon wagons? Why not resolve michelle for D1 knowledge?
The most legit thing he’s said so far.
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:08 pm [VOTE: lorab ] aubergine
Followed directly by this vote.
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:12 pm
Cape90 wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:10 pm
Michelle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:09 pm
Michelle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:08 pm Good morning, care to explain why am I your fave mischop?
Michelle‬
43%
Voters: @S~V~S, @JaggedJimmyJay, @☆Princess Abigail☆, @DrWilgy, @robyn, @RondoDimBuckle
u said something sililar in the wolf game you just played

[VOTE: Michelle] aubergine
that is so weak. I say things as as town that I would as wolf and things as wolf that I would as town just to widen my range.

Just to make my point: I think we have to agree going forward that I am town here and never chop me.
Followed directly by a post hardcore defending Michelle??
Direct appeal to Michelle to make themselves look towny
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:21 pm
robyn wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:20 pm @RondoDimBuckle why are you voting lorab
because ties go brrr
lol

…defending lorab? Like he’s thought she was town all along? This is the weirdest post in this progression imo.
7 min before eod

Makes her blend in
Serious Michelle shade. Ready to drop the hammer..
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:26 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:24 pm
You hate me so much. :haha:
You argued michelle all day and then switched to lorab last second.

You argued seanzie all day and then switched to michelle last second.

I wouldnt be surprised if both of them are town
‘I WOULDNT BE SURPRISED IF MICHELLE AND LORAB ARE BOTH TOWN’ and yet he has voted both repeatedly in the last 10 min.
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:26 pm [VOTE: lorab ] aubergine
4 min before eod.
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:27 pm [VOTE: Michelle ] aubergine
3 min before eod.
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:29 pm
Michelle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:28 pm
Makes her blend in
It's strong because shows mindset
How? It just shows they are aware they should be scum read and that people town reading them are possibly wolves? Why does it show a wolf mindset over a town one?
Trying to have a full conversation 1 min before eod
I’m gonna go out on a limb and say rondo didn’t want Michelle to go at all. His arguments against her were literally invalidated in almost the next post, and he seemed to just vote with majority

Yall. Rondo is bad
Fixed it for you Scotty,

Also lol my D1 was 30 minutes from EOD I woke up and realised the game was on. Spammed a bunch of content in. Voted with my gut and went to work. The only reason I landed on Michelle day 1 is because I sheeped JJJ who I could bet without looking was actually active and pushing an agenda in the game. I didnt know if he was good but I was assuming he was.

D2 I was tunneling Cape/Thunal/JJJ/(Loncon) I was so wrong on 3 of those. Still tinfoiling Thunal. But JJJ robyn managed to convince me to ignore Cape and JJJ was too bloody towny for me to keep my desire to death tunnel him so I wanted to re-eval. I thought Michelle was towny EOD1 but JJJ didnt. His arguments are a big reason why I ended on Michelle. (Also I was testing him because I was tinfoiling the crap out of him)
What made you turn around on JJJ from day 1 to day 2? What made you... I guess "unsheep" JJJ?
A town was chopped, JJJ was hugely active and vocal but JJJ happened to not be on it. I went back and read d1 and had the mindset of JJJ being a baddy and found a team from there and came into D2 wanting JJJ's head.

I am actually so happy that JJJ died in the night because I was wigging the fuck out that Michelle was wolf, JJJ was on it d1 and then almost got Lorab over d2. Robyn would have been the only thing stopping me from refreshing the Thunal/JJJ angle
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Bereft:

DarlingMonroe:

Uh.
Anyways...

Scotty:

Thunal33:

---

What the fuck? I was voting michelle and trying to save seanzie? This is objectively wrong.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Bereft wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 9:33 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 9:31 pm
I don't really have much patience with this tho.

Do you think both Robyn and Rondo are just claiming I'm town with little coherently explained reasoning for no good reason at all?

It is in fact not "could just as easily".
I mean my town read on you is contingent of Robyns town read on you. I have not actually put any time into reading your slot (that is actually a lie, I found you towny at times in my read of d1). If Robyn flipped on you I would too. But its not going to happen and I have already accepted I lose if you are wolf. Or cape.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

ts account wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 10:05 pm

lol

this just makes no sense
you say it makes no sense, but their read was more accurate than yours so idk fam
See this is just wolf sus, how do you know how accurate I am? You havent even been here.

Also I have 100% accuracy. I have voted a wolf EOD every day. What have you been doing?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Get fucking rekt kid
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ts account
Corrupt Union Official

Post by ts account »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 10:14 pm

lol

this just makes no sense
See this is just wolf sus, how do you know how accurate I am? You havent even been here.

Also I have 100% accuracy. I have voted a wolf EOD every day. What have you been doing?
I said "hello" and you were immediately on my butt. In other words, you've immediately been wrong all day
DarlingMonroe
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 149

Post by DarlingMonroe »

lol

this just makes no sense

Whew love this energy Rondo.
summer comes, winter goes; spring, I skip... God knows...
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

ts account wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 10:15 pm

lol

this just makes no sense

I said "hello" and you were immediately on my butt. In other words, you've immediately been wrong all day
Even if I chopped you and you were town, I wouldnt care. Because youve done nothing all game and came in trying to act all casual like you havent just no voted for 2 day phases in a row. How do you think I should treat your slot? Do you not deserve some scrunity?

Its so easy to claim I am wrong but you know who else claimed I was wrong? Michelle.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

DarlingMonroe wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 10:18 pm

lol

this just makes no sense

Pocket denied. Give me a reads list
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ts account
Corrupt Union Official

Post by ts account »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 10:18 pm
ts account wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 10:15 pm

lol

this just makes no sense

Even if I chopped you and you were town, I wouldnt care. Because youve done nothing all game and came in trying to act all casual like you havent just no voted for 2 day phases in a row. How do you think I should treat your slot? Do you not deserve some scrunity?

Its so easy to claim I am wrong but you know who else claimed I was wrong? Michelle.
No, I don't deserve any scrutiny
I should say "hello, I forgot about the game, but I remembered now" and we should move on from there
but you're stuck on it for some reason
you gotta let go of the past, maaaaan
I'm glad you're smart enough to come up with the argument that calling myself town is NAI, maaaaan
DarlingMonroe
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 149

Post by DarlingMonroe »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 10:18 pm
DarlingMonroe wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 10:18 pm

lol

this just makes no sense

Pocket denied. Give me a reads list
scum: svs, lorab, ts account

by process of elimination: town, everyone else

least townies but still town: bereft, princess a
summer comes, winter goes; spring, I skip... God knows...

Return to “Previous Heists”