38%

Total votes: 8
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 399
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Re: Ted Lasso Mafia - Day 3

Post by Scotty »

I again DONT have an interest in going after bereft today. I think there are more suspicious peeps
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 609
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

i'm right 100% of the time
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

okay so basically

i sr illario and cape there

i uh, thought i was gonna tunnel some random town illario and cape start signaling that they're mafia to me because they think i'm mafia (people started suspecting i was playing by agenda) and tutuu just pummels them

but i had a panic attack bc of the game and subbed out before my plan could come to fruition and didn't really care either way
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

i know and have played with both cape and illario for them to literally tell me in the thread

me and bereft also have been communicating wordlessly this entire game, and he's just town
Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 324
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: Ted Lasso Mafia - Day 2

Post by Thunal33 »

Michelle spew:

Michelle wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 1:15 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 1:09 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 1:06 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 1:02 pm When was the last time you rolled mafia? Mind if I checked it out? I thought there was a game I was speccing where I pegged you as mafia by like day 3 but I don’t remember if that was confbias or you actually were mafia
Refer to the links in this post -- plenty of examples to work with. It's been both annoying and vindicating to be mafia so many times lately. I had one of my worst games ever in Philosophy 2 a couple years ago, but since then I have gone 5-0 as mafia (despite never being pleased to see the role card at first). Feels nice.
Wait- THATS RIGHT! I was just in a game with you in Don’t Starve, and would have absolutely gunned for you D2 if I didn’t get D1’d. I totally forgot about that game.

Ok ok I *can* read you.
You don't seem too confident here tho
Subtle shade, + for Scotty
Michelle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 4:32 am Good morning!
Scotty wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:15 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 1:02 pm When was the last time you rolled mafia? Mind if I checked it out? I thought there was a game I was speccing where I pegged you as mafia by like day 3 but I don’t remember if that was confbias or you actually were mafia
Refer to the links in this post -- plenty of examples to work with. It's been both annoying and vindicating to be mafia so many times lately. I had one of my worst games ever in Philosophy 2 a couple years ago, but since then I have gone 5-0 as mafia (despite never being pleased to see the role card at first). Feels nice.
Wait- THATS RIGHT! I was just in a game with you in Don’t Starve, and would have absolutely gunned for you D2 if I didn’t get D1’d. I totally forgot about that game.

Ok ok I *can* read you.
:| That declaration is me feeling confident. Not sure what you mean
Putting 'can' between stars, I take it as not a solid statement.
Otoh if you can meta read Jay I am envious because I can't. Some hints will be appreciated!
Cape90 wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 2:22 pm

Ok ok I *can* read you.
i think this is ~rand town perhaps
That's a pocketing attempt perhaps
Cape +, similarly trying to shade him and discredit his townread.
Michelle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:17 am
robyn wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:09 am
robyn wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:05 am
Michelle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:04 am
robyn wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 4:58 am okay serious question, did u enjoy playing mafia today? or was it more grindy than anything
If Jay says yes, what's the conclusion?
What if he says no?
nothing, i’m not trying to make a read here
i just wanna understand him and his like personal feelings better that i could probably (and very inaccurately) extend to an alignment read. i’ve tried exactly this before but it’s straight conjecture. so it’s more honest/out of the context of the game and i’m not even gonna try to divine his alignment from this. that would be dumb
Okay, I thought you want to link the enjoyment/lack of with alignament and that would be wrong fmpov and possibly showing an intention to insert a TMI read.
+for Robyn, this also seems like looking for a push.
Michelle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 3:36 pm
Scotty wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 3:22 pm
Michelle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 2:45 pm
Scotty wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 2:40 pm
Bereft wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:04 pm Scotty is having gripes with people for the sake of having gripes with people and if he's town here, it needs to stop ASAP, because I don't see myself townreading the slot if this keeps up.
Hol up

What is having gripes?

I am firmly on the hot seat and need to parse those voting me as either manipulative or genuine.

Either way, there were 5 people voting me and all are dead wrong, so of course I was having gripes. And I will continue to have gripes, thank you very much. I might have so many gripes they’ll turn into grapes and I’ll eat them
I see now a wagon of 3, who was voting you before?
I had 5 at some point- if I recall, cape, Robyn, JJJ, thunal, bereft. Now add PA and SVS.

So almost half the players have voted me thus far this game :suspish:
What's your read on the people voting you?
Slight - for Scotty, this question seemed out of the blue.
Michelle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 3:57 pm Adding Wilgy to TRs because he is solving.
Thin and out of nowhere but I think this kind of easy townread is made on townies more often than wolves. +
Michelle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 4:10 pm
Bereft wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:01 pm
robyn wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:24 am oh fuck, bereft said he’d specifically tr that kind of post, in his post about svs being town

blah, don’t tr it bereft
Oh I see.

Yeah no, I'd never tr that post coming from you. Advanced players get more advanced methods ... or sometimes not.
Can you define 'advanced players' ?
Slight - for Bereft.
Michelle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:58 pm
Cape90 wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:54 pm
Cape90 wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 4:54 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:55 pm

Ok ok I *can* read you.
Michelle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 4:32 am Good morning!
Scotty wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:15 pm
:| That declaration is me feeling confident. Not sure what you mean
Putting 'can' between stars, I take it as not a solid statement.
Otoh if you can meta read Jay I am envious because I can't. Some hints will be appreciated!
Cape90 wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 2:22 pm
i think this is ~rand town perhaps
That's a pocketing attempt perhaps
This felt a bit like going through the motions, especially the pocketing attempt.
I made my initial townread on Michelle just because JJJ made some comment saying Michelle was null (or something like that) when she had like 3 posts, so i chimed in with the closest thing i had to a read on Michelle

You see, I associate Michelle with noticing certain wording things when she is town, and when I saw

Ok ok I *can* read you.
this, I found it kinda towny just because of that, like she is a meticulous reader who will notice these things.

PS. I said the whole I am pocketing her thing as a sort of joke, I didn't feel one way or the other about her brief return the top of page 14 but i know she's returned since but im not up to there yet
@Michelle
Fyi my vote wasn't really serious
I didn't read much of the game so I wanted to see how you react. Your reaction was a little odd, why thank me for the vote?.
After, i fell asleeo
It felt like Michelle was trying to shade and appease Cape here. + for Cape
Michelle wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:21 pm
robyn wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:16 pm god if michelle is wolf i ran it down
I'm not.

What's your read on Jay?
This question might be deflecting from robyn’s wolf read. Slight + for robyn.
Michelle wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:18 pm
robyn wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:11 pm
Michelle wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:10 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:59 pm @Michelle here was the prEOD case:

Click here

You responded to the thread (and directly to me) moments later.
I didn't notice it
I'll read it now.
How big do you think is my phone screen?
ever heard of the phrase you can do more with less?
No, but I get it. However when I say I didn't read the post, you should trust I didn't.
Good look for robyn.
Michelle wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:33 pm
Scotty wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:25 pm
Michelle wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:11 pm
Scotty wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:09 pm Nah, twirl that. I don’t have flightplan to detail back 8 popsicles so I’m gonna presume a few noodlebrains:

-Rainbow is laughing JJJ as OMGUS
-JJJ is juicing Rainbow as a margarine vote. I’m optional to trail his chimney atm because he courted pretty mundane end of resistance in my reread
-Rondo is voting JJJ because Rondo
-Flutterby is froglegs for [reasons]
-no fence new has laughed in

Am I tired yet?
Who are you and what you did with Scotty?
Haha Matches had a jellybean.

But like, for the most potion I don’t bite I’m that whoopee to bleach. Gopher are your scumreads besides JJJ?"
I think I understood this one.
Give me time to construct a Poe, I need at least 12 hours from now on
Slight good look for Scotty.
Michelle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 2:46 am
Bereft wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 8:59 pm Can we go back to being all chummy and acting like the game's over like we were yesterday when it wasn't even, 'cause the game's not gonna suddenly become more exciting. And I'm saying this knowing that I'm going to be the one around when we're down 2-3 mafia.
This looks a perspective slip but since robyn said so convinced they're in town core that means there's something else and I think I get it
Giving Bereft the benefit of the doubt here is a + for him.
Michelle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:24 pm I read zero SVS posts,
Lorad same,
Scotty posts coloured like parrot feathers and i have little understanding for the meaning of what I read, idk what to do but I'd say he seems to try a solve so it's more towny than not
Abigail had yday weak posts and Idk if she improved by now or she hit any of her town notes.
I feel like SVS and LoRab aren’t both Michelle’s teammates based off this, but one easily could be.
She’s giving Scotty a lot of the benefit of the doubt which I think is slightly good for him. Abi could go either way off this.
Michelle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:24 pm EOD1 wagons were on me vs zero poster and SVS iirc, and I only knew my alignament so I self pressed.
Why Sean? I know he would never leave the Poe, as absent slot all day long.
Also people were pushing for him.
Is that the reason you are voting me?
Seems genuinely defensive, + for Wilgy.
Michelle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:55 pm Lorab doesn't have many posts, but the impression is she is a great person fighting for a heart breaking cause.

From a mafia Pov she didn't accept someone trusting her, saying she is more comfy with being scum read.
This is psychologically interesting because mafia would want to not lead the way by saying 'trust me' only to have a mischop, and it helps the player to positiom themselves in the null part of the reads which is a good spot for mafia to be in. This, for me, is suspicious.

She explained in a wall the playstyle of the old Syndicate community who made me approach this site and stay for so many years already, enjoying these games a lot.
But that wall has no alignament indicative value for me, just explains she has a different playstyle.

The biggest game related post is a reads wall with a couple of town reads and the explanation of why she doesn't believe in reads lists. Again this gives me the impressions of avoidance and it's wolfy.

Conclusion: I understand why she is in the Poe and I agree with the votes on the slot.
At this point the wagons were Michelle/LoRab afaik. This gives me the impression Michelle only started paying attention to LoRab because she had to, but the strength of her push on JJJ vs her push on LoRab is pretty different. I’ll call it a slight + overall but I’m paranoid of them being teammates.
Michelle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:58 pm
Scotty wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:53 pm [VOTE: Bereft] aubergine
Why?.

Oh nvm, i wouldn't understand it -.-
Slight - for Scotty.
Michelle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:18 pm I was afk all day.

Not voting now doesn't mean I will not vote at all.

I know who I am not voting, but I will read at least SVSs Iso before voting.
Michelle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:46 pm I opened that Iso, read some starting fluff and my eyes are too tired to continue. I will take a nap until closer to Eod.

I have a general feeling of the game, I wouldn't vote today any of Robyn/Jay/cape/bereft/thunal/Scotty/wilgy not ordered

At the opposite part of the reads list, Lorab is in my immediate Poe.

The rest, until I understand their mindset, are in the null part of the list.

[VOTE: lorab] aubergine
This sequence is a slight - for SVS imo. I could see limiting SVS interaction for antispew and I’m surprised there isn’t some subtle shade on her.
Michelle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:51 pm Jay i noticed the fact Darling was pocketing you and you said nothing, that means you are convinced he is a villager but I am confused by their solve.

I know you made a wall where you said they're pure
That comes from a meta read?
Kind of feels like an out of nowhere discussion and her prompting JJJ for an answer will probably end up making DM look better. Slight - for DM.
Michelle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:20 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:18 pm @Michelle stop trying to defend yourself. You have 10 minutes to find a wolf.
I think found and vote a wolf

Give me a reason for Lorab town
Slight - for asking why LoRab is town.
Michelle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:24 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:22 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:18 pm @Michelle stop trying to defend yourself. You have 10 minutes to find a wolf.

I liked the "why arent people voting for me" vibe. she was being scummy and yet people were town reading her. It was strange. She called it out. It is a pov I am familiar with.
I explain why that's wolfy.
Makes her blend in
This is a pretty significant + for LoRab though. Michelle could have just not responded to this instead of discrediting the read.
Michelle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:30 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:28 pm I literally can not express to you enough that you should vote Michelle ffs I'm begging you
Abigail do you have any real reads?
This feels like a “get off my back” post, + for Abi.
I think Michelle disconnected from her teammates for the most part. A lot of the actual interactions she had with people were defensive or shading, and I think both generally make the other person look good. I looked for places where Michelle out of the blue tried to interact with people and I don't think she usually did it with teammates. The only out of the blue interaction on someone she didn't have otherwise good interactions with was asking Jay about his DM read.

This analysis makes me feel better about Scotty and worse about SVS than I did coming in. There were times Michelle was trying to appease Scotty like asking him to give her time and she shaded him first thing for little reason. SVS I feel fits a disconnection strategy pair. Even when Michelle was asked to look at SVS she didn't find anything in her ISO before feeling tired, and it stuck out to me that she didn't try to shade SVS for the early fluff she saw.
ImageImage
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

ngl i’m down with a svs chop and a shot into ts account/lorab
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Robyn looks good, Cape looks very good, and I don't think Michelle/LoRab are teamed but I have some tinfoil there.
ImageImage
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

@Bereft @RondoDimBuckle @DrWilgy @Cape90

shall we go svs?

also reads on scotty?
Bereft
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 411
Preferred Pronouns: He etc.

Post by Bereft »

I don't mind.

Don't have much of a read on Scotty currently.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Bereft wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 3:31 pm I don't mind.

How can you not have a read on me at this point?

Bereft
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 411
Preferred Pronouns: He etc.

Post by Bereft »

Scotty wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 3:51 pm
Bereft wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 3:31 pm I don't mind.

How can you not have a read on me at this point?
Head empty.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Rondo’s D1 progression:
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:33 pm Lol forgot about this game. I am legit the best town. [VOTE: sean [/Sean]] aubergine
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:35 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:33 pm [VOTE: goddamnit rondo] aubergine
[VOTE:

Lol oops I am phone posting from bed because its like 30 fo eod

Actually [VOTE: Michelle ] aubergine]
aubergine
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:39 pm [VOTE: I think killing wilgy here is possibly the best move post count and effecting the game if Michelle is wolf then wilgy also] aubergine
[VOTE:
If Mich bad, Wilgy bad]
aubergine
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:42 pm [VOTE: Yeah you know what. [VOTE: wilgy ] aubergine] aubergine
[VOTE:
Jumped straight to assuming Mich bad]
aubergine
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:43 pm [VOTE: If wilgy town we get jjj] aubergine
[VOTE:
Assume wilgy town now?]
aubergine
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:46 pm
robyn wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:43 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:42 pm [VOTE: Yeah you know what. [VOTE: wilgy ] aubergine] aubergine
[VOTE:
why do u sr wigly independent of michelle]
aubergine
[VOTE:

Michelle is top wagon and wilgy is actually playing the game.

Either a) wilgy is expanding his range

B) Michelle is wolf and wilgy wants to save or

C) wilgy is wolf trying to save town

D) could be town just trying to not hit town but the conversation around wilgy Michelle jjj is indicative of 1 wolf imho]
aubergine
[VOTE:
Answers question with all possible possibilities in the known universe.]
aubergine
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:49 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:47 pm [VOTE: I still think a Seanzoe vote at this point is low ev] aubergine
[VOTE:

Now I really wanna vote Seanzie]
aubergine
[VOTE:
Wilgy bad, Seanzie bad]
aubergine
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:50 pm [VOTE: I say we skip all votes right now and CFD lorab] aubergine
[VOTE:
Chaos goblin]
aubergine
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:51 pm [VOTE: [vote svs [/svs]] aubergine
[VOTE:
Never talked about before, but she already has votes so why not]
aubergine
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:56 pm [VOTE: [VOTE: Michelle/[VOTE: ] aubergine] aubergine] aubergine
[VOTE: [VOTE: [VOTE:
Back to Michelle]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:57 pm [VOTE: [VOTE: [VOTE: For legacy I saw wilgy going svs off Michelle so went back to Michelle. Jjj gut read town] aubergine] aubergine] aubergine
I guess wilgy wolf because he just said if wilgy town, jjj wolf]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:58 pm [VOTE: [VOTE: [VOTE: Thunal wolf if Seanzie town] aubergine] aubergine] aubergine
Another if then. What if Seanzie is town?]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:58 pm [VOTE: [VOTE: [VOTE: Michelle thunal wilgy+ 1] aubergine] aubergine] aubergine
Sold on Michelle, thunal, Wilgy]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:59 pm [VOTE: [VOTE: [VOTE: Scotty can be my+1] aubergine] aubergine] aubergine
And me.

Coming into D2:]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:44 pm [VOTE: [VOTE: [VOTE: I was ready to come in and dome Cape/Thunal/JJJ/LonCon and just push Cape all day. But I guess I need to re-assess. Probably still staying within

Still on Cape > Thunal / JJJ. Maybe Scotty as 4th now or SVS.

Town Core:
Neon, Bereft, Dr Wilgy, LoRab, Michelle, Robyn.]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine
Town core now includes Michelle, who he voted more than anyone, Lorab because ???, Wilgy because ???

Still on cape? When was he ever on cape?]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine
Just a big ole question mark end of day 1.

Can reads change? Yep. But none of Rondo’s posts at end of day have much bearing because he cycled through almost every player as suspicious in the span of 20 minutes.

His final thoughts on the vote, where he stayed on Michelle, was a ‘this Seanzie vote is yucky’, which I think he has pointed to repeatedly through the game to say ‘but I tried to get people to move!’ Move where? Who? Why?

It’s not towny play to continually push associative reads with no info. One could say, ‘but what’s his agenda here?’ I feel like I’ve seen rondo play chaoticly as town plenty, but also know it’s a very viable strategy to hide behind because he does it and can get away with it. But I don’t buy he actually suspected Michelle from D1, especially considering he came into D2 basically moving her to town core.

Let’s get into the end of D2:]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:51 pm [VOTE: [VOTE: [VOTE: if Michelle flips wolf I have no legacy.] aubergine] aubergine] aubergine
Got it.]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:08 pm
Bereft wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:06 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:05 pm
Bereft wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:04 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:02 pm
Bereft wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:01 pm [VOTE: [VOTE: [VOTE: Wait why the $%#! are ppl voting Michelle.

We're not $%#!ing voting Michelle today.]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine

You called both wagons crap, so who would you like to kill?]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine

I said I'd take LoRab.]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine
then are you saying neon is wrong or a wolf?]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine

Neon is a wolf I think.
Its possible theyre wrong, but think wolf is more likely.]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine

so lorab neon wagons? Why not resolve michelle for D1 knowledge?]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine
The most legit thing he’s said so far.]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:08 pm [VOTE: [VOTE: [VOTE: [VOTE: lorab ] aubergine] aubergine] aubergine] aubergine
Followed directly by this vote.]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:12 pm
Cape90 wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:10 pm
Michelle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:09 pm
Michelle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:08 pm [VOTE: [VOTE: [VOTE: Good morning, care to explain why am I your fave mischop?] aubergine] aubergine] aubergine
Michelle‬
43%
Voters: @S~V~S, @JaggedJimmyJay, @☆Princess Abigail☆, @DrWilgy, @robyn, @RondoDimBuckle
‪]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine

u said something sililar in the wolf game you just played

[VOTE: Michelle] aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine

that is so weak. I say things as as town that I would as wolf and things as wolf that I would as town just to widen my range.

Just to make my point: I think we have to agree going forward that I am town here and never chop me.]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine
Followed directly by a post hardcore defending Michelle??]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:18 pm [VOTE: [VOTE: [VOTE: @Michelle stop trying to defend yourself. You have 10 minutes to find a wolf.] aubergine] aubergine] aubergine
Direct appeal to Michelle to make themselves look towny]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:21 pm
robyn wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:20 pm [VOTE: [VOTE: [VOTE: @RondoDimBuckle why are you voting lorab] aubergine] aubergine] aubergine

because ties go brrr]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine
lol]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:18 pm [VOTE: [VOTE: [VOTE: @Michelle stop trying to defend yourself. You have 10 minutes to find a wolf.] aubergine] aubergine] aubergine

Give me a reason for Lorab town]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine

I liked the "why arent people voting for me" vibe. she was being scummy and yet people were town reading her. It was strange. She called it out. It is a pov I am familiar with.]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine
…defending lorab? Like he’s thought she was town all along? This is the weirdest post in this progression imo.]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:23 pm [VOTE: [VOTE: [VOTE: [VOTE: Michelle ] aubergine] aubergine] aubergine] aubergine
7 min before eod]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:25 pm

aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine

I liked the "why arent people voting for me" vibe. she was being scummy and yet people were town reading her. It was strange. She called it out. It is a pov I am familiar with.]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine
Makes her blend in]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine

If thats all you got its weak.]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine
Serious Michelle shade. Ready to drop the hammer..]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:26 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:24 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:23 pm [VOTE: [VOTE: [VOTE: [VOTE: Michelle ] aubergine] aubergine] aubergine] aubergine

You hate me so much. :haha:]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine

You argued michelle all day and then switched to lorab last second.

You argued seanzie all day and then switched to michelle last second.

I wouldnt be surprised if both of them are town]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine
‘I WOULDNT BE SURPRISED IF MICHELLE AND LORAB ARE BOTH TOWN’ and yet he has voted both repeatedly in the last 10 min.]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:26 pm [VOTE: [VOTE: [VOTE: [VOTE: lorab ] aubergine] aubergine] aubergine] aubergine
4 min before eod.]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:27 pm [VOTE: [VOTE: [VOTE: [VOTE: Michelle ] aubergine] aubergine] aubergine] aubergine
3 min before eod.]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:29 pm
Michelle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:28 pm

aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine

aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine
Makes her blend in]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine

aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine
It's strong because shows mindset]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine

How? It just shows they are aware they should be scum read and that people town reading them are possibly wolves? Why does it show a wolf mindset over a town one?]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine
Trying to have a full conversation 1 min before eod]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine

I’m gonna go out on a limb and say rondo didn’t want Michelle to go at all. His arguments against her were literally invalidated in almost the next post, and he seemed to just vote with majority

Yall. Rondo is bad]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Scotty wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 5:29 pm Rondo’s D1 progression:
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:33 pm Lol forgot about this game. I am legit the best town. [VOTE: sean [/Sean]] aubergine
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:33 pm [VOTE: goddamnit rondo] aubergine
[VOTE:

aubergine
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:39 pm [VOTE: I think killing wilgy here is possibly the best move post count and effecting the game if Michelle is wolf then wilgy also] aubergine
[VOTE:
If Mich bad, Wilgy bad]
aubergine
[VOTE:
aubergine
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:43 pm [VOTE: If wilgy town we get jjj] aubergine
[VOTE:
Assume wilgy town now?]
aubergine
[VOTE:
aubergine
[VOTE:

D) could be town just trying to not hit town but the conversation around wilgy Michelle jjj is indicative of 1 wolf imho]
aubergine
[VOTE:
aubergine
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:47 pm [VOTE: I still think a Seanzoe vote at this point is low ev] aubergine
[VOTE:

aubergine
[VOTE:
Wilgy bad, Seanzie bad]
aubergine
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:50 pm [VOTE: I say we skip all votes right now and CFD lorab] aubergine
[VOTE:
Chaos goblin]
aubergine
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:51 pm [VOTE: [VOTE: svs [/svs]] aubergine] aubergine
[VOTE: [VOTE:
aubergine]
aubergine
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:56 pm [VOTE: [VOTE: [VOTE: Michelle/[VOTE: ] aubergine] aubergine] aubergine] aubergine
[VOTE: [VOTE: [VOTE: [VOTE:
Back to Michelle]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:57 pm [VOTE: [VOTE: [VOTE: [VOTE: For legacy I saw wilgy going svs off Michelle so went back to Michelle. Jjj gut read town] aubergine] aubergine] aubergine] aubergine
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:58 pm [VOTE: [VOTE: [VOTE: [VOTE: Thunal wolf if Seanzie town] aubergine] aubergine] aubergine] aubergine
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:58 pm [VOTE: [VOTE: [VOTE: [VOTE: Michelle thunal wilgy+ 1] aubergine] aubergine] aubergine] aubergine
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:59 pm [VOTE: [VOTE: [VOTE: [VOTE: Scotty can be my+1] aubergine] aubergine] aubergine] aubergine
And me.

aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:44 pm [VOTE: [VOTE: [VOTE: [VOTE: I was ready to come in and dome Cape/Thunal/JJJ/LonCon and just push Cape all day. But I guess I need to re-assess. Probably still staying within

Town Core:
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine
Town core now includes Michelle, who he voted more than anyone, Lorab because ???, Wilgy because ???

aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine

Can reads change? Yep. But none of Rondo’s posts at end of day have much bearing because he cycled through almost every player as suspicious in the span of 20 minutes.

His final thoughts on the vote, where he stayed on Michelle, was a ‘this Seanzie vote is yucky’, which I think he has pointed to repeatedly through the game to say ‘but I tried to get people to move!’ Move where? Who? Why?

It’s not towny play to continually push associative reads with no info. One could say, ‘but what’s his agenda here?’ I feel like I’ve seen rondo play chaoticly as town plenty, but also know it’s a very viable strategy to hide behind because he does it and can get away with it. But I don’t buy he actually suspected Michelle from D1, especially considering he came into D2 basically moving her to town core.

aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:51 pm [VOTE: [VOTE: [VOTE: [VOTE: if Michelle flips wolf I have no legacy.] aubergine] aubergine] aubergine] aubergine
Got it.]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine
Bereft wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:01 pm [VOTE: [VOTE: [VOTE: [VOTE: Wait why the $%#! are ppl voting Michelle.

aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine

aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine

I said I'd take LoRab.]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine

Neon is a wolf I think.
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine

aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:08 pm [VOTE: [VOTE: [VOTE: [VOTE: [VOTE: lorab ] aubergine] aubergine] aubergine] aubergine] aubergine
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine
Michelle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:08 pm [VOTE: [VOTE: [VOTE: [VOTE: Good morning, care to explain why am I your fave mischop?] aubergine] aubergine] aubergine] aubergine
Michelle‬
43%
Voters: @S~V~S, @JaggedJimmyJay, @☆Princess Abigail☆, @DrWilgy, @robyn, @RondoDimBuckle
‪]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine

aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine

that is so weak. I say things as as town that I would as wolf and things as wolf that I would as town just to widen my range.

Just to make my point: I think we have to agree going forward that I am town here and never chop me.]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:18 pm [VOTE: [VOTE: [VOTE: [VOTE: @Michelle stop trying to defend yourself. You have 10 minutes to find a wolf.] aubergine] aubergine] aubergine] aubergine
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine
robyn wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:20 pm [VOTE: [VOTE: [VOTE: [VOTE: @RondoDimBuckle why are you voting lorab] aubergine] aubergine] aubergine] aubergine

because ties go brrr]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine
lol]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:18 pm [VOTE: [VOTE: [VOTE: [VOTE: @Michelle stop trying to defend yourself. You have 10 minutes to find a wolf.] aubergine] aubergine] aubergine] aubergine

aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine

aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine
…defending lorab? Like he’s thought she was town all along? This is the weirdest post in this progression imo.]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:23 pm [VOTE: [VOTE: [VOTE: [VOTE: [VOTE: Michelle ] aubergine] aubergine] aubergine] aubergine] aubergine
7 min before eod]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine

aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine

aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine
Makes her blend in]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine

aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:23 pm [VOTE: [VOTE: [VOTE: [VOTE: [VOTE: Michelle ] aubergine] aubergine] aubergine] aubergine] aubergine

aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine

aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine
‘I WOULDNT BE SURPRISED IF MICHELLE AND LORAB ARE BOTH TOWN’ and yet he has voted both repeatedly in the last 10 min.]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:26 pm [VOTE: [VOTE: [VOTE: [VOTE: [VOTE: lorab ] aubergine] aubergine] aubergine] aubergine] aubergine
4 min before eod.]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:27 pm [VOTE: [VOTE: [VOTE: [VOTE: [VOTE: Michelle ] aubergine] aubergine] aubergine] aubergine] aubergine
3 min before eod.]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine
[VOTE: [VOTE: [VOTE: [VOTE: I think found and vote a wolf

aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine

aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine
Makes her blend in]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine

aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine

How? It just shows they are aware they should be scum read and that people town reading them are possibly wolves? Why does it show a wolf mindset over a town one?]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine

I’m gonna go out on a limb and say rondo didn’t want Michelle to go at all. His arguments against her were literally invalidated in almost the next post, and he seemed to just vote with majority

Yall. Rondo is bad]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine
Ok I don’t know what the hell happened there. Somewhere rondo didn’t end a vote tag and I can’t find it to fix it. I’m so sorry]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

WTF

ts account
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 126

Post by ts account »

Scotty wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 11:56 am
ts account wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 10:39 pm iirc, the iso meta here is big, so if you wanted to know who I am for the sake of that, here's a link to my profile https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/me ... -NSM-Mikey

this is old, of course, and my meta as of late has shifted a bit toward tryharding as wolf and skimming as town
Well that’s convenient for you then :clap:
I know, right?
ts account
Corrupt Union Official

Post by ts account »

Scotty wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 12:04 pm
robyn wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 11:19 pm
Scotty wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 11:13 pm I came into today thinking Lorax is basically cleared. Is she not? If not, why?
i don't think she is tbh, but also not inclined to chop her, i think the town shot should be on her
I don’t think we can count on town vig at this point. The optimal shot was probably Michelle or ts/lorab N1, and if it doesn’t make sense they wouldn’t have shot at this point. Numbers are dwindling and there’s no guarantee they’ll be survive if they keep holstering.

IMO the vig either:
-is ts account/lorab
-already had their one shot blocked in some way

Leaning latter
How does the syndicate feel about pr hunting, generally?
ts account
Corrupt Union Official

Post by ts account »

robyn wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 2:41 pm bereft is town.
What am I missing
ts account
Corrupt Union Official

Post by ts account »

robyn wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 3:00 pm me and bereft also have been communicating wordlessly this entire game, and he's just town
these words are accepted

You seem wimmy enough to be town so I'm okay with this
ts account
Corrupt Union Official

Post by ts account »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 9:58 pm
robyn wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 9:57 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 9:56 pm
robyn wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 9:55 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 9:54 pm
robyn wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 9:42 pm town (unordered)
wigly
dm
bereft
cape
rondo

rest
How the fuck am I not town lol
how'd you arrive at michelle towny asf to michelle wolf in like 10 minutes
That should be pretty easy to figure out with some critical thinking and me saying I'm confused about 300 times
it's not, besides bereft what townreads and scumreads do you have
Well I have a readslist most of it didn't change except for the very fucking obvious reason I realized michelle was a wolf
I don't have many reads but the phrasing here is icky enough for me to be okay lynching

The gist I'm getting is "Wolf Buddy Town reading until the last possible minute" which is very surface level play that delves into wifom
So I'm more concerned with the hindsight "oh actually it was very obvious" than the actual flip flop since anyone can do that
ts account
Corrupt Union Official

Post by ts account »

I'm actually pretty busy today, but I'll at least try to remember to land a vote on someone in JJJs poe
Now that I've remembered the game is on there's no rush in solving my slot, I should be towncore eventually
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 582
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Scotty wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 11:17 am
robyn wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 10:16 pm @Scotty what are your reads, and welcome back
I was never gone, I was just still playing Severance apparently

Town:
Robyn/caps

Everyone else I’ll dive into today:

First impressions?
Rondo is top of my list- the ‘will he or won’t he’ playstyle has revolved around EoD- it feels like he’s been most active then, to bounce around between very odd candidates, and I’m not even sure why he ends where he does. Did he ultimately end on Michelle? Yep. But rewarding him cred for that is like giving the Medal of Honor to a cat for finally catching a laser pointer. Scum

Abbi is a tinfoil as well based on weird declarative statements at end of day and how she settled on Michelle like we should understand what the Ouiji board told her to do. Is this how a wolf Abbi operates? I dunno, never seen it. But it’s weird. Light scum.

Thunal had some bizarre stuff going on around the mich flip in hindsight. Ngl when I got on and thunal specifically told me to vote Lorab over Michelle was an influence for sure. Add on that she has had a tinfoil I’ve been acting silly on purpose just reeks of agenda with a Mich flip. Scumlean

Bereft is the most likely deepwolf candidate and I still suspect him for association with the big talkers without content I remember. Light scum

Wilgy looks good based on how adamant he was to voting a cogent player on D1 and looks great with a Mich wolf flip. He could be aggressively bussing, which I remember someone (Abbi?) recently said he did in a game as wolf, but I just kinda don’t see it, especially in the context of how everyone else voted. Townread

Lorab feels town based on wagon comp.

SVS is still just in the background and I don’t even remember what she posted yesterday. She’s still firmly in my POE and I have faith I’ll figure her out from her ISO today. Light scum

So current POE to be trimmed: rondo/abbi/thunal/bereft/SVS

I think JJJ’s reads are pretty solid, but not infallible. Using those as a blueprint is probably a good idea, but ima work today to come to my own conclusions independently.
Well I guess you had to push someone.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Scotty wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 11:25 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 10:18 pm
Scotty wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 10:14 pm Shit it cut me off

I was gonna say it’s a beautiful day in the neighborhood

I’m not around much until a bit later tomorrow but I just wanna say- good job on Michelle. I have a lot to say in regards to the end of D1 now that we know Michelle’s alignment. D2 is helpful too, in that I think we had some absolute bus drivers

But for now:
Rondo and Thunal didn’t think I had a stroke, and that in and of itself is suspect
this is bullshit, I read the setup. Its 80% likely they shoot their shot night 1 to draw focus away from or try to shield a wolf
Likely or not, it sure is a WIFOM cannon that absolutely pissed me off and has elicited reactions such as this that continue to piss me off

Like, your last post was ‘I can see Scotty go but he’s not the one you’re looking for’

I feel like you’re just waiting for others to suspect me before feeling comfy to do it yourself

Vote me if you don’t believe me
pissed off or not. I was right.

If you actually read my post and were town you would get it.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Scotty wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 11:27 am
Bereft wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 10:20 pm I mean, neon's claim of why Mich is town may be verifiable, and in the case that it is verifiable, you can simply, ya know, take it.
Not sure what you are suggesting? Take her out so we can verifiably prove what she is saying?

Because if I’m reading Michelle’s role right, she would be checked as town if Abbi were cop.

So it’s definitely not that reason
What do you think could be the reason if not cop?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Scotty wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 11:29 am
holy shit I forgot you existed

welcome!
why are you giving a slot that has been gone for 2 days such an easy time?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Scotty wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 11:59 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 10:56 pm I... kinda probs just vote Scotty today though I think the gimmick posting was wolf on wolf fr
huh? You’ll probably vote me today *though* you think the posting was ‘wolf on wolf?’ I can’t parse this
Scotty you're smarter than that. Its not the posting its the power.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

DarlingMonroe wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 12:06 pm can we just lynch one of SVS/LoRab/ts account today pretty please?
why? Got a good reason?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Scotty wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 12:07 pm
DarlingMonroe wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 11:46 pm SVS / LoRab / ts account is where i am at for remaining wolves
I forgot about you too. Need to sort. Lean town
so wait.. let me get this straight. Me who has been helping provide content > wolf scum 100%

Slots that you have forgotten that are even in the game - town?

lol
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

robyn wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 3:29 pm @Bereft @RondoDimBuckle @DrWilgy @Cape90

shall we go svs?

also reads on scotty?
Do you have a case on SVS?

I think Scotty/SVS are viable.

What team do you think we are going after?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:33 pm Lol forgot about this game. I am legit the best town. [VOTE: sean ] aubergine
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:33 pm goddamnit rondo

Actually [VOTE: Michelle ] aubergine
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:39 pm I think killing wilgy here is possibly the best move post count and effecting the game if Michelle is wolf then wilgy also
If Mich bad, Wilgy bad
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:42 pm Yeah you know what. [VOTE: wilgy ] aubergine
Jumped straight to assuming Mich bad
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:43 pm If wilgy town we get jjj
Assume wilgy town now?
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:42 pm Yeah you know what. [VOTE: wilgy ] aubergine
why do u sr wigly independent of michelle

D) could be town just trying to not hit town but the conversation around wilgy Michelle jjj is indicative of 1 wolf imho
Answers question with all possible possibilities in the known universe.
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:47 pm I still think a Seanzoe vote at this point is low ev
Now I really wanna vote Seanzie
Wilgy bad, Seanzie bad
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:50 pm I say we skip all votes right now and CFD lorab
Chaos goblin
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:51 pm [vote svs [/svs]
Never talked about before, but she already has votes so why not
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:56 pm [VOTE: Michelle] aubergine
Back to Michelle
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:57 pm For legacy I saw wilgy going svs off Michelle so went back to Michelle. Jjj gut read town
I guess wilgy wolf because he just said if wilgy town, jjj wolf
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:58 pm Thunal wolf if Seanzie town
Another if then. What if Seanzie is town?
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:58 pm Michelle thunal wilgy+ 1
Sold on Michelle, thunal, Wilgy
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:59 pm Scotty can be my+1
And me.

Coming into D2:
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:44 pm I was ready to come in and dome Cape/Thunal/JJJ/LonCon and just push Cape all day. But I guess I need to re-assess. Probably still staying within

Town Core:
Neon, Bereft, Dr Wilgy, LoRab, Michelle, Robyn.

Still on cape? When was he ever on cape?

Let’s get into the end of D2:
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:51 pm if Michelle flips wolf I have no legacy.
Got it.
Bereft wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:01 pm Wait why the $%#! are ppl voting Michelle.

We're not $%#!ing voting Michelle today.
You called both wagons crap, so who would you like to kill?
I said I'd take LoRab.
then are you saying neon is wrong or a wolf?
Neon is a wolf I think.
Its possible theyre wrong, but think wolf is more likely.
so lorab neon wagons? Why not resolve michelle for D1 knowledge?
The most legit thing he’s said so far.
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:08 pm [VOTE: lorab ] aubergine
Followed directly by this vote.
Michelle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:08 pm Good morning, care to explain why am I your fave mischop?
Michelle‬
43%

[VOTE: Michelle] aubergine

Just to make my point: I think we have to agree going forward that I am town here and never chop me.
Followed directly by a post hardcore defending Michelle??
Direct appeal to Michelle to make themselves look towny
robyn wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:20 pm @RondoDimBuckle why are you voting lorab
because ties go brrr
lol

I liked the "why arent people voting for me" vibe. she was being scummy and yet people were town reading her. It was strange. She called it out. It is a pov I am familiar with.
…defending lorab? Like he’s thought she was town all along? This is the weirdest post in this progression imo.
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:23 pm [VOTE: Michelle ] aubergine
7 min before eod

Makes her blend in
If thats all you got its weak.
Serious Michelle shade. Ready to drop the hammer..
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:23 pm [VOTE: Michelle ] aubergine
You hate me so much. :haha:

I wouldnt be surprised if both of them are town
‘I WOULDNT BE SURPRISED IF MICHELLE AND LORAB ARE BOTH TOWN’ and yet he has voted both repeatedly in the last 10 min.
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:26 pm [VOTE: lorab ] aubergine
4 min before eod.
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:27 pm [VOTE: Michelle ] aubergine
3 min before eod.

Makes her blend in
If thats all you got its weak.
It's strong because shows mindset
How? It just shows they are aware they should be scum read and that people town reading them are possibly wolves? Why does it show a wolf mindset over a town one?
Trying to have a full conversation 1 min before eod

Yall. Rondo is bad
Fixed it for you Scotty,

Also lol my D1 was 30 minutes from EOD I woke up and realised the game was on. Spammed a bunch of content in. Voted with my gut and went to work. The only reason I landed on Michelle day 1 is because I sheeped JJJ who I could bet without looking was actually active and pushing an agenda in the game. I didnt know if he was good but I was assuming he was.

D2 I was tunneling Cape/Thunal/JJJ/(Loncon) I was so wrong on 3 of those. Still tinfoiling Thunal. But JJJ robyn managed to convince me to ignore Cape and JJJ was too bloody towny for me to keep my desire to death tunnel him so I wanted to re-eval. I thought Michelle was towny EOD1 but JJJ didnt. His arguments are a big reason why I ended on Michelle. (Also I was testing him because I was tinfoiling the crap out of him)
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

ts account wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 6:01 pm
robyn wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 9:42 pm town (unordered)
wigly
dm
bereft
cape
rondo

rest
That should be pretty easy to figure out with some critical thinking and me saying I'm confused about 300 times
Well I have a readslist most of it didn't change except for the very fucking obvious reason I realized michelle was a wolf
I don't have many reads but the phrasing here is icky enough for me to be okay lynching

The gist I'm getting is "Wolf Buddy Town reading until the last possible minute" which is very surface level play that delves into wifom
So I'm more concerned with the hindsight "oh actually it was very obvious" than the actual flip flop since anyone can do that
One in TS / Neon is a wolf and I dont think its Neon.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ts account
Corrupt Union Official

Post by ts account »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 6:28 pm
ts account wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 6:01 pm

One in TS / Neon is a wolf and I dont think its Neon.
What does neon have to do with this?
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

S~V~S wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:00 pm I’m cool with Michelle going over, she’s been evasive and has that heh heh tone I associate with bad her. I held it mainly in case the LoRab wagon reformed.

[VOTE: michelle] aubergine
What do you mean you held it in case the LoRab wagon reformed? Why would you need to hold your vote?
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Every result for ctrl f Michelle in SVS’s ISO:
No results for Michelle on the first page of SVS’s ISO
S~V~S wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 7:05 am I only got up to page 12.

But gotta go get ready for work, and will be 90% likely to be in the car when the poll ends unless the traffic gods smile on me, so i gotta vote now.

Gonna vote Scotty, he looks a bit flailing to me, of everyone, he's the only person who seriously pinged me. Of the others with votes, Michelle hasn't said enough for me to get a sense of her, and not voting Robyn. I'd rather give the host a day to wed out/replace no shows.

[VOTE: Scotty] aubergine
Doesn’t have much to say about Michelle.
S~V~S wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:54 am Can someone explain the Michelle case to me? Imma read her ISO, I recall she had votes Day 1, but I never caught up to why.
S~V~S wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:54 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 7:33 pm Do S~V~S and Michelle fit together as mafia teammates?

From S~V~S

S~V~S wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 7:05 am I only got up to page 12.

But gotta go get ready for work, and will be 90% likely to be in the car when the poll ends unless the traffic gods smile on me, so i gotta vote now.

Gonna vote Scotty, he looks a bit flailing to me, of everyone, he's the only person who seriously pinged me. Of the others with votes, Michelle hasn't said enough for me to get a sense of her, and not voting Robyn. I'd rather give the host a day to wed out/replace no shows.

[VOTE: Scotty] aubergine

From Michelle

Nothing

~~~

Compatible
I haven't had the chance to read the case on her, what is it and who made it?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 7:41 pm Do S~V~S and LoRab fit together as mafia teammates?

From S~V~S

S~V~S wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 6:53 am
Long Con wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 12:38 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 12:11 am @S~V~S do you feel it is on-brand or not (or neither) for @Long Con to express early suspicion of you?
Onnnnnnnnnn-braaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnd...... on-brand. On-brand. Towny. Wolfy. On-brand. Sassy. Classy. On-brand. Interesting. On-brand. Bon-rand?
@JaggedJimmyJay this is what I meant by "theatricality". I used to auto read this as bad~ weirdly enough, even in games where I was bad, and i had TMI re LC being town, I STILL read him as bad, which is why he's always an easy yeet for me when I'm bad. I kinda half believe it when I'm making the case.

LoRab wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 2:24 am
I am on record as not believing in contributing to such lists, or rankings. I'm not a fan and I don't generally post them. Those here who have played with me a lot can attest.

Similarly, I hate when people trust me. Stop naming me, people! And, really....I'm kind of freaked out that I'm on this site and not yet suspected. What's up with that? I don't think that has ever happened. At all on here, and rarely in prior communities.

That used to freak me out, too. Naming civs, like WTF. Extreme target painting. I still don't love rainbow lists, and prefer baddie hunting to townie hunting.

I'm used to it now.
S~V~S wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 7:32 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 7:23 pm
Bereft wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 1:44 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 1:20 pm @Bereft and @robyn, each of you had expressed early faith in LoRab, and in the moment I kind of vibed with that. I'd like to dig a bit deeper though: are you able to describe what gave you confidence about her?
I had two major instances of thought about LoRab.

The first was immediately after their entrance.
And to that point, I had the same thought as Robyn did wrt to it.

The second was immediately after LoRab freaked out about getting townreads.
And to that point, I had the same thought as you did wrt to it.

If the question demands why I take strong stock in these thoughts at all, then its because both of these moments are based on LoRab existing archetypical traits of "pure" town spontaneity. And I don't think I've ever once seen these reads fail in my experience. On a mafia theory tangent, its the most basic form of read in existence, mafia simply doesn't post like that, because they have to think about well, being mafia.
I'd like to talk about this read. It seems similar to how I make some of my townreads based on "is this a thought a mafia would even think of". What about those moments is something that a mafia wouldn't think of doing?
In the forum LoRab and I came from, I got lunched for saying I trusted someone and thought they were good. "Painting Targets". Being leery of that is NAI for her, and even though LC and I come from that same background, and I think we both prolly both still have a touch of that even though we have more experience in the town-reading style of game.

Bad LoRab is a bit cagier than the LoRab here, imo.
S~V~S wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 6:24 am
Scotty wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:45 pm
S~V~S wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 7:09 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:40 am
S~V~S wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 6:53 am

@JaggedJimmyJay this is what I meant by "theatricality". I used to auto read this as bad~ weirdly enough, even in games where I was bad, and i had TMI re LC being town, I STILL read him as bad, which is why he's always an easy yeet for me when I'm bad. I kinda half believe it when I'm making the case.

That used to freak me out, too. Naming civs, like WTF. Extreme target painting. I still don't love rainbow lists, and prefer baddie hunting to townie hunting.

I'm used to it now.
S~V~S wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 6:59 am

OK, you're freaking me out here. I don't think you've EVER said anything like this to/about me. Not the last 3 games. EVERY. GAME. Every one. You think I'm bad.

What did you take away from wolfing with me that makes you say this?

Also gotta go get ready for work. Love my new job, hate the longer commute.
S~V~S wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 7:04 am One last *?*, Bereft seems to be only addressing/alluding to Robyn and Jay, with the exception of his towny list, which was an answer to Jay, if I'm not mistaken.

I would not be able to read him if I tried, is this a normal thing for him? I don't find it to be AI, it just stuck out to me skimming his ISO.
Where are SVS's own reads? A lot of her posts feel like commentary and not actually taking stances. LC's post used to be read as auto bad and Scotty's freaking her out, but she didn't make actual reads off those when I feel like it would be natural for her to do.

@S~V~S
[VOTE: SVS] aubergine
I don't really have any yet, or didn't as of this AM. My posts are a commentary, that's how I develop reads.

You seem a bit more aggro, and less considered, than I tend to associate with you. You're a person who weighs and balances, and this feels kinda the opposite, almost a bit jumpy.

Jay asked me a question about LC, I talked about how I feel about LC. Scotty is freaking me out. It doesn't mean I find any of it AI.
I’m still freaking you out? Impressive.

Maybe I’ll wear this tshirt and jeans combo for Halloween next year
No. I was using it in the context of my original statement, referencing observations rather than reads.

Plus I used that phrase in my reply to LoRab (in the spoilered part of the post you quoted), who also used it herself. So it is just a colloquialism, not an over the top baddie ranting.

Perhaps the first post has a pockety appeal from [hypothetical mafia] S~V~S for reassuring LoRab of her perspective. That's extremely generous though. The rest of this is pretty blank to me.

From LoRab

LoRab wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 2:24 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:49 am
What's normally suspicious about your style?

I think this kind of comment about finding it weird you're too trusted is >rand mafia. A lot of townies are confident in their townieness even if they are suspected often, but it's easy for mafia to assume they're suspicious.
One one level, I have no idea. Maybe I'm just drawn that way? Some of it is how I approach the game and suspicion--some of it is meta, but a lot of it is noticing patterns and when those patterns are off. Which many see as a suspicious way to suspect people, apparently.

And, in a bigger way, your noting my discomfort in being trusted is an excellent example of why--on this particular site. It's a mafia culture thing. I learned mafia in a very different setting than that of most of the players on here. There are some players (SVS, LC in this game) I've been playing with for about 15 years--I think Wilgy for at least a decade. I may have forgotten someone else who is in this game (other than our wonderful host). The game we played then, on sites like LP and The Piano, was stylistically different--we developed our own mafia slang, almost all games were ones in which pretty much everyone has a power, info dumping was essentially always frowned on--at least past a certain point, when we all seemed to realize it's not nearly as much fun that way, and agreed that there just wouldn't be any any more. Where puzzles and hidden messages were everywhere. This site, in large part, grew out of that world--and merged it with other mafia communities.

The mafia game style of those other communities mostly became the prominent culture, with some aspects of my original realm staying around. like this color.

And I still play with my same style that I always have, even though I know that most around me have a different style--and will suspect me for my style. I'm good with that.

Although, I do twirl a lot less than I used to. :lorab:

As for your suspicion, unless I'm misunderstanding ">rand mafia" (as I don't actually know what that means). It is very par for the course in the games of most of my mafia playing for civvies to not want to be publicly trust. I mean, I guess in a game where there is only 1 bad faction (and no apparent neutral or indy roles), it makes more sense for civs to not worry so much when trusted, but...I'm still more accustomed to games where such a structure (2 teams, one good one bad) is the exception and not the rule,

While I'm waxing nostalgic, and in a Ted Lasso game, a shout out to the OG Diamond Dog, in whose honor this smiley was created :feb: It's literally based on the actual human. I miss that FEB.

Virtually nothing.

~~~

I don't think I can justify calling this anything other than compatible.
I just reread her and she is a null for me, so still "virtually nothing". She hasn't said anything AI, and I read her better than prolly anyone here. When I first started playing, LoRab mentored me a bit, and we play similarly in some ways. We both like to explain ourselves, and contribute via commentary, so her posts here are basically NAI as far as I can see. If the sus on her is due to her being AWOL, I would guess this game starting when it did was bad timing for her. I follow her on social media, and she is very busy with the religious holiday. The thought process she explained in that post is still something I adhere to.

So she could be bad, she could also be town. I know I am not voting her when she has legit reason to be afk unless I have no choice and have to save.
S~V~S wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:00 pm I’m cool with Michelle going over, she’s been evasive and has that heh heh tone I associate with bad her. I held it mainly in case the LoRab wagon reformed.

[VOTE: michelle] aubergine
SVS wasn't focusing on Michelle for most of her posts, but when she was her read on Michelle felt too null. She had a total lack of thoughts until her vote and asked twice to explain the case on Michelle. I feel like town SVS would have some sort of thought on Michelle or at least an opinion on the wagon before then.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

[VOTE:

aubergine
[VOTE:
If Mich bad, Wilgy bad]
aubergine
[VOTE:
aubergine
[VOTE:
Assume wilgy town now?]
aubergine
[VOTE:
aubergine
[VOTE:

aubergine
[VOTE:
aubergine
[VOTE:

aubergine
[VOTE:
Wilgy bad, Seanzie bad]
aubergine
[VOTE:
Chaos goblin]
aubergine
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:51 pm [VOTE: [vote svs [/svs]] aubergine
[VOTE:
aubergine
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:56 pm [VOTE: [VOTE: Michelle/[VOTE: ] aubergine] aubergine] aubergine
Back to Michelle]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:57 pm [VOTE: [VOTE: [VOTE: For legacy I saw wilgy going svs off Michelle so went back to Michelle. Jjj gut read town] aubergine] aubergine] aubergine
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:58 pm [VOTE: [VOTE: [VOTE: Thunal wolf if Seanzie town] aubergine] aubergine] aubergine
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:58 pm [VOTE: [VOTE: [VOTE: Michelle thunal wilgy+ 1] aubergine] aubergine] aubergine
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:59 pm [VOTE: [VOTE: [VOTE: Scotty can be my+1] aubergine] aubergine] aubergine
And me.

aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:44 pm [VOTE: [VOTE: [VOTE: I was ready to come in and dome Cape/Thunal/JJJ/LonCon and just push Cape all day. But I guess I need to re-assess. Probably still staying within

Town Core:
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine

aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine

aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:51 pm [VOTE: [VOTE: [VOTE: if Michelle flips wolf I have no legacy.] aubergine] aubergine] aubergine
Got it.]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine
Bereft wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:01 pm [VOTE: [VOTE: [VOTE: Wait why the $%#! are ppl voting Michelle.

aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine

aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine

I said I'd take LoRab.]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine

Neon is a wolf I think.
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine

aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:08 pm [VOTE: [VOTE: [VOTE: [VOTE: lorab ] aubergine] aubergine] aubergine] aubergine
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine
Michelle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:08 pm [VOTE: [VOTE: [VOTE: Good morning, care to explain why am I your fave mischop?] aubergine] aubergine] aubergine
Michelle‬
43%
‪]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine

aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine

aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine
robyn wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:20 pm [VOTE: [VOTE: [VOTE: @RondoDimBuckle why are you voting lorab] aubergine] aubergine] aubergine

because ties go brrr]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine
lol]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine

aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine

aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine
7 min before eod]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine

aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine

aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine
Makes her blend in]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine

aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine

aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine

aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:26 pm [VOTE: [VOTE: [VOTE: [VOTE: lorab ] aubergine] aubergine] aubergine] aubergine
4 min before eod.]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:27 pm [VOTE: [VOTE: [VOTE: [VOTE: Michelle ] aubergine] aubergine] aubergine] aubergine
3 min before eod.]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine
[VOTE: [VOTE: [VOTE: I think found and vote a wolf

aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine

aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine
Makes her blend in]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine

aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine

aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine

Yall. Rondo is bad]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine

First the colors, now this?

Anyway, I've seen Rondo vote I think literally every person in the playerlist day 1 in a game where he was town. I don't think changing his suspicions a lot is scummy for him.]
aubergine]
aubergine]
aubergine
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

I should have seen the broken vote tags coming. XD
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

robyn wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 3:29 pm @Bereft @RondoDimBuckle @DrWilgy @Cape90

shall we go svs?

also reads on scotty?
Still haven't caught up on today's posts but from what I've seen that's where I'd go.

[VOTE: SVS] aubergine
ImageImage
Cape90
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 243
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by Cape90 »

S~V~S wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 6:35 am
robyn wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 9:51 pm
S~V~S wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 9:50 pm In Darlings favor I said repeatedly in thread that LoRab was a rabbi, it’s Channukah, I follow her socials and she’s been very busy. Darling could easily have picked it up from the thread.
so, what reads do you have missy?
Aw you called me missy :cloud9:

I'm gonna be honest; I got totally derailed Day One for the somewhat (from my POV) overreaction to my thoughts on Scotty. Who popped up doing a Tasmanian Devil whirling dervish imitation around me every time I mentioned his name. In the post that I said I didn't want to talk about it, he popped up and called my post 'garbage' (I saw what Jay said about how it prolly was just the insanifier, but come on. Lots of words in that post, and all his posts, were clear and game related). I have never seen so much over reaction to a day one observation that wasn't even a suspicion.

I agree that we are unpaired, lol.

I am having problems getting out of the OMGUS thing, so I'm happy to look into jays POE, and the LoRab voters. I think voting for her at all was kinda icky, and wagoning her was double icky., especially when most of Michelles posts her last day were pretty sketch.
hi hi

Obvious nitpick, but you are stating the very obvious from your POV here
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

DarlingMonroe wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 11:48 pm Bereft / Princess Abigail have contributed way more than the trio of [SVS / LoRab / ts account] for me to really think they are not town over the latter
I guess you are correct about S~V~S, I mean adding LoRab who wasn't here day 2 and a literal 0 poster (until now I noticed) is kinda whatever to me
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

ts account wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 5:54 pm
robyn wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 3:00 pm me and bereft also have been communicating wordlessly this entire game, and he's just town
these words are accepted

As a side note, is that a Stormlight reference by chance?

Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Scotty wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 11:17 am Bereft is the most likely deepwolf candidate and I still suspect him for association with the big talkers without content I remember. Light scum
I like my wall part on Bereft so I do want to redirect you to that
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

In no paticular order:
Town
Bereft
Cape90
DrWilgy
Princess Abigail
robyn
RondoDimBuckle

I can understand why people would think they are towny
Thunal33
LoRab
DarlingMonroe

Scum POE
S~V~S
Scotty
ts account
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

You know that was weird to me about ts account's pop into the thread?
ts account wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 10:33 pm there are 4 whole pages of posts with "ts account" in them
yall wild

someone fill me in, I see JJJ got nkd and one of their most recent posts has a POE in it. Are we following that, generally?
Immediately when they got here they mention JJJ and his POE and asking if the town is following it.

It almost reads as them being hyper aware about JJJ almost like... he showed up at night in wolf chat and at saw wolf chat thought process in killing JJJ perhaps?

Dun dun dun [VOTE: ts account] aubergine

currently in waiting room for ts account to be towny :charlieblackmon:
ts account
Corrupt Union Official

Post by ts account »

Scotty wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:00 pm
ts account wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 5:54 pm
these words are accepted

As a side note, is that a Stormlight reference by chance?
sure is
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Scotty wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 11:13 pm
Cape90 wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 9:45 pm Looking at LoRab voters: (Hopefully stuff formats correctly)

Bereft:

I think Bereft's read on Scotty/LoRab is actually kind of towny and the world he presented with them and the strong language he used to make his argument #2496/#2517. All this despite his resistance to the Michelle wagon which to me kind of read as scummy #2476/#2477. But like even that is kinda towny on virtue of being this sort of stream of consciousness type of way. I like his confidence on his Rondo townread also.
Sidenote: I was getting kind of worried about Rondo just powerwolfing based on the pushes that he's done earlier, but have felt better about Rondo as he started talking more throughout the day, like for me, my thinking on Rondo went from "he's town" to "eh, like he could just be trying to eliminate towns through pushing whatever" back to "he's town" in short.
I kind of think #2342 was weak on a gut level.
Also Bereft saying the current wagons are bad but then suggesting ts account as a top wolf was funny to me (#2335) with the linked 2342, which is part of the reason why I have my issues with Bereft to be completely honest. Though I will say I don't mind the notion that Scotty could be mafia.
I think beyond this point, I do not really get like a whole lot out of Bereft's day 2, but I am in the zone of thinking he believes what he says which to me is a good look even with my said qualms there.

DarlingMonroe:

Despite seemingly also suspecting Michelle, DarlingMonroe was on LoRab. DM was also voting/tinfoiling Bereft which I find interesting... probably slightly towny. I randomly like #2191 even though I am also left a tad confused by it, but it does show a confidence in their own words. #2167 sort of pinged me when it came to Bereft, like in the sort of way where DarlingMonroe was pushing Bereft on the virtue that he is a strong player. On top of that if his thought processes throughout the game come across in the same exact way as Thunal's, wouldn't this be a cause for concern for DarlingMonroe?
#2166 I am also slightly concerned about because is seems like DM is calling Princess Abigail town only because she didn't ping them as much as the other four DM listed, which isn't really a real read on Princess Abigail.

OKAY I HAVE A POSSIBLY SILLY QUESTION
In #2127 DarlingMonroe says "And I understand LoRab is busy IRL..." right? So is this a scumslip? I mean you could maybe assume as much from them not showing up to the thread, but they haven't completely said outright that they were busy IRL directly so maybe they got the hear from LoRab from... somewhere else? Dun dun dun.
IDK if I actually believe that.
Uh.
Anyways...
#2103 points out all the no voters that were not voting day 2 in a... lateish stage. Also if S~V~S is actually mafia, DarlingMonroe is ALWAYS just town for #849.
Thinking lightly town just off last game when they were town were basically not voted off because of their PR claim, despite honestly not being all that towny (this is from the perspective of me being mafia though). Also I saw more OMGUS going on with her in her previous towngame which idk if that's like a reliable thing.

SIDENOTE: #2151 from S~V~S seems sketchy to me, though they voted Michelle.

Scotty:

The completely cursed slot himself, making hard to dechipher posts. Kinda found what he was trying to communicate from what I deciphered to be just kind of in the zone of "blendy okayness" IE: #2178 him questioning Thunal here I believe.
I'm guessing the curse is a thing that could be for anything, I think if Michelle flipped villager, this is exactly where I think mafia would be, but now with the flip, I am not so sure. Like I am sure scotty could maybe talk them out of sus better then Michelle, but it could also mean that Scotty is a mafia PR more powerful then Michelle, like maybe a Rupert...
Scotty did start day 2 by voting Michelle.
Going back to day 1 #1046 pinged me, especially if niche=michelle idk. Like mafia would talk to their partners in that way in a freak outty type of way. I find it rather sloppy also that Scotty asked about why people thought Seanzie was a hit, then to tell people to go on Seanzie because he trusted the wagon composition there more then Michelle wagon (comprised of Rondo/Neon/JJJ/DrWilgy, who ALL VOTED MICHELLE DAY 2 AS WELL) (PS: Thanks Rondo for that spreadsheet thing). ALSO #738 this aside is actually really scummy because it goes against his snap decision that "oh kill Seanzie because I like wagon comp on there" thing that he talked about, like ew.
Do not feel so great about #893 just in retrospect and the halphazard Michelle townread he slapped at the end here. Had LC and DM as mafia at the time, insert bad WIFOMy read that Scotty doesn't kill LC because of this.
I feel like if Scotty is mafia, I kinda feel like they might have misused the curse thing because it feels more right to let Scotty talk himself out of being sussed as mafia and to give Michelle the cursed thing? I cannot help but to have that little voice in my head that says that, but I do find Scotty suspicious otherwise for this and already said day 1 reasons. I just hope he can actually communicate today and maybe point to important points he made day 2 or whatever that he wants to be clear, if this is an all game thing, oh boy.

Thunal33:

Thunal kept defending Michelle... interestingly, but I don't think it's outing for reasons. Mostly with how much detail Thunal was putting into continuously talking about Michelle.
Thunal talked about how town is controlling the thread even though they have also talked about not liking the wagons being like 2/2/2 at the time.
I believe the talking that was going on with Princess Abigail is not w/w with Abigail. #2015 is kinda a lame defense of Michelle if you actually read what Michelle is saying there, which I have my doubts that Thunal really did there...
I like Thunal in the #1737 chain of confidence here in terms of their robyn read.
Overall I could see this as wolf, but I am not super convinced for reasons. Like I see Abigail's readslist, then subsequent vote on Michelle and just thinking of those 2 things, like I would have to check back and see what Abigail did in that span of time in developing her read on Michelle if that happened but it does raise concerns just because I don't remember things.

---

Which kinda transitions into I think some funny business might be happening with the wagons. As I pointed out earlier, day 1 had 4 people on the Michelle wagon, and those SAME 4 people are also there day 2, Rondo almost wasn't. Which just seems oddly consistent to me. And LoRab is certainly not towny which makes me question things. I certainly like the names on Michelle technically more then LoRab, my only decent TR on there is Bereft, and those aren't as strong as robyn/JJJ/Rondo on the Michelle wagon so that could also be a sign. Uh yeah wanted to check Abigail specifically next because if there was a bus there, it's like I would likely look there first or S~V~S on like an off chance it's DrWilgy (i feel like i have paid the least attention to Wilgy to be honest so it would probably be fine to check here after Abigail even though my gut says I TR him). This is some food for thought, I am busy tonight, finals week is so much fun!
Holy anal sis wall bat man !

Another day another Cape suspicion :noble:

RE: me - yesterday was almost a wash for me, and I have to agree with you, because even I felt blendy in the most unblendy way possible. It was truly *exhausting* to post, and it definitely reflected in my contributions. As a voyeur, not only was I behind, but even if people were able to get through my bullshit, it wasn’t worth the effort to try and clarify bits and pieces. JJJ only got maybe a fraction of what I was saying so my posts were more frustration than solving, so me pointing to specific points today is probably more PTSD because I don’t even want to look at that shit again.

RE: my Seanzie vote- I don’t remember pitching people to vote Seanzie, I just hopped on in the last bit with a split decision to vote him because you/robyn/JJJ were voting there. DESPITE the fact that I definitely was advocating against it to (Jjj?) earlier. It was more of a unifying vote as opposed to stray, ya feel?

Here’s a summary of my Day 2 in my head:
I was settled on Michelle as the counter wagon for almost the entire day, then I started getting cold feett with the big talkers basically controlling the thread and bereft was the one that just seemed like he was on the outside, keeping his vote open, being *there* but I couldn’t pinpoint him as leading any charges. It was the most blendy high posting job of this garm, and a part of me was thinking both Lorab and Michelle were just t/t.

I was able to come in the last 10 min to see a movement on Lorab/michelle. I don’t even know what the count was, but it seemed like there was some squirrelly shit happening with others trying to launch away from Michelle. And I picked wrong! :D Again!

I came into today thinking Lorax is basically cleared. Is she not? If not, why?

I wanna start cleaning people,and her wagon forming against Michele screams patsy (yes I know I voted there)
Anything from day 2 you felt like highlighting specifically from one of your messages?
Yeah you advocated against it to JJJ, you are correct there.
Like for me, I don't really think in terms of wagon purity when I am making suggestions for pushes personally but I know that's a me thing. I know town can just "be wrong" as we were, idk why I didn't vote Michelle other then I didn't wanna tie the wagons, but I should have in retrospect just because I didn't feel her logs that EOD were towny like (Thunal?) said they were.

So you did townread LoRab? You communicated to JJJ that you didn't with the all caps thing.

I wouldn't say LoRab is cleared unless you think most of the scum is contained in my start of day wall post, at least I would assume. Especially given your stance on Seanzie's wagon day 1 you would be on the same page as me which is why I wrote about every single one of you (though Thunal's was admittedly a kinda rush job, but I also was struggling writing what to say more I guess).
ts account
Corrupt Union Official

Post by ts account »

Cape90 wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:08 pm You know that was weird to me about ts account's pop into the thread?
ts account wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 10:33 pm there are 4 whole pages of posts with "ts account" in them
yall wild

someone fill me in, I see JJJ got nkd and one of their most recent posts has a POE in it. Are we following that, generally?
Immediately when they got here they mention JJJ and his POE and asking if the town is following it.

It almost reads as them being hyper aware about JJJ almost like... he showed up at night in wolf chat and at saw wolf chat thought process in killing JJJ perhaps?

Dun dun dun [VOTE: ts account] aubergine

currently in waiting room for ts account to be towny :charlieblackmon:
ew ew ew yucky gross shut up
you did not just angleshoot like that

no, I'm familiar with JJJ because I've played with them multiple times and I respect them as a player
you, on the other hand...
whomegalul
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 6:13 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 11:27 am
Bereft wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 10:20 pm I mean, neon's claim of why Mich is town may be verifiable, and in the case that it is verifiable, you can simply, ya know, take it.
Not sure what you are suggesting? Take her out so we can verifiably prove what she is saying?

Because if I’m reading Michelle’s role right, she would be checked as town if Abbi were cop.

So it’s definitely not that reason
What do you think could be the reason if not cop?
I don’t feel like solving riddles.
What do you think could be the reason?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 6:14 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 11:29 am
holy shit I forgot you existed

welcome!
why are you giving a slot that has been gone for 2 days such an easy time?
You mean, saying hello?

Sorry, next time I’ll call him a licorice lover and kidnap his child

Why are you so belligerent?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 6:15 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 11:59 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 10:56 pm I... kinda probs just vote Scotty today though I think the gimmick posting was wolf on wolf fr
huh? You’ll probably vote me today *though* you think the posting was ‘wolf on wolf?’ I can’t parse this
Scotty you're smarter than that. Its not the posting its the power.
I’m going to stop talking to you

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 6:16 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 12:07 pm
DarlingMonroe wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 11:46 pm SVS / LoRab / ts account is where i am at for remaining wolves
I forgot about you too. Need to sort. Lean town
so wait.. let me get this straight. Me who has been helping provide content > wolf scum 100%

Slots that you have forgotten that are even in the game - town?

lol
More like out of sight out of mind- I had already townleaned them and weren’t a part of my poe

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Thunal33 wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 7:37 pm I should have seen the broken vote tags coming. XD
Thunal, I see you don’t agree with me on rondo.

*checks notes* I feel like no one does. That’s fine, I guess. Maybe I could be tunneling. Maybe. But I don’t think I am.

What is your opinion of me? I feel like you’ve been so waffly on me all game, and find it odd you aren’t piling on

Return to “Previous Heists”