Total votes: 8
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 57

Re: Last Man Standing 3 [Day 2]

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

S~V~S wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
boo wrote: He won't have it for long though. That's a pretty obvious Switcheroo target.

And death to Delta Squadron, :D. That's what happens when you don't follow your dear leader I suppose.

I'll vote Epi bullz, but if Epi is still offering a favour for voting you in this lynch, I'd want something from you to vote him instead. SVS took me up on the res deal, so my offer would be: If you can convince her to vote for Epi, and you're willing to take that deal with me, then I'll vote Epi with you.
That sounds like a fair offer. I'll accept the res deal (on the condition you do vote Epi) but I don't know that I'll ever get the chance to go through with it.
S~V~S wrote:boo, I need to see a bit more before Bullz convinces me :grin: but on rereading last night, two different times I started to reply "*Epignosis*" and then talked myself out of being rash with such an early vote. Black Rock, like Epis own wife, Eloh, is a very gracious lady (no buttering here, just truth) and I did not love seeing her spoken to in that fashion.
What if I were to say please? :)
If no one makes moves towards Bass or MM , and I will give the Whores another shout out today, then I will vote Epi. I am not a fan of him trying to railroad one person based on a "truth" evident only to him. If he gets away with doing it to you today, maybe he'll do it to Bass or MM or me tomorrow.

MM, I agree, we should not forget Mades survival. BUT I think letting someone get away with what Epi is trying to do sets a bad precedent; who knows what "truth" he will see next? Wild bull running loose in the paddock is too much of a risk, imo. The only thing that has stopped me from voting already is that if anything happens to you or Bass TODAY, there is less point in worrying about tomorrow. I want to be reasonably confident that you, Bass & I are safe today before I vote.
I agree with you here. If no one goes after team no name I coould see mysellf voting epi. I also wouldnt mind voting made again its really up to you guys but if we do vote epi I think bulz should owe us a favor.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 51

Post by fingersplints »

Epignosis wrote:
fingersplints wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Finally, ask yourselves this: It's LMS. I have no team. I won't win. No chance. Look at all the people ready to vote me out. Do you believe I'm lying about Bullzeye? Some people just don't like me being right. I love me being right. I get more out of being right than I do winning.
What if I said that yes I believe you?
Then...I'd say you're kind of smart?

How would you even know such a thing on Day 1?
I know more on Day 1s than I let on. Since this is LMS, and I know I won't win, it's more interesting to "put it all out there," as it were.
you didn't put it all out there though. you through out a random name and said you knew he was bad and refused to back it up.

Epignosis
A random name? Refused to back it up?
"My names Epi and I say so" isn't backing it up. you said he has btsc, said he has tells from one game you were bad together, and then refused to give those tells despite dana begging you to explain more. (Who is now dead)
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Roxy wrote:I prefer to vote for Made since he only plays when he is about to get lynched :p

I will vote for Made or Epi. Whichever way the wind blows so long as it is not a Whore.
I would be ok with a made lynch as well, although I already voted.
Gro-oo-ovy
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 98
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

I almost forgot poor Nisani. :hug: What happened to him? Is going to post another mysterious post? Will he try and recruit or latch onto another alliance? I do not think he would be a good Whore tbh.

Linky - Happy Sunday splints!!

;)
unfurl
The Mark
Posts in topic: 199

Post by unfurl »

Nisani gives me the creeps., but I sort think he is hiding something, I never understood people bringing that much attention by posting weird things, unless they need or want that atttention, a lot wifom that makes my head go dizzy :omg:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 132

Post by S~V~S »

Roxy wrote:I forgot I wanted to add - at least Epi is playing - Made is not. I tbh I find Epi entertaining. I ignore his "knowledge" of Bullz game bc I do not believe it.

To be clear I will vote for Made or Epi
On one level, I agree with this~ at least Epi is here. I am not so sure BR found him entertaining though, tbh. I know that I don;t find it entertaining when people talk down to me. If he had a legitimate reason to make me think Bullz is more of a threat to me than anyone else, I could go with that, but he doesn't. If anything, I think he is more of a threat to me than anyone else at this stage.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

S~V~S wrote:
Roxy wrote:I forgot I wanted to add - at least Epi is playing - Made is not. I tbh I find Epi entertaining. I ignore his "knowledge" of Bullz game bc I do not believe it.

On one level, I agree with this~ at least Epi is here. I am not so sure BR found him entertaining though, tbh. I know that I don;t find it entertaining when people talk down to me. If he had a legitimate reason to make me think Bullz is more of a threat to me than anyone else, I could go with that, but he doesn't. If anything, I think he is more of a threat to me than anyone else at this stage.
I have a tendency to want to keep people who are actually playing but you are right he did "talk down" to more than one player. I will prob be following your vote - again :p
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

unfurl wrote:Nisani gives me the creeps., but I sort think he is hiding something, I never understood people bringing that much attention by posting weird things, unless they need or want that atttention, a lot wifom that makes my head go dizzy :omg:
Didn't Enrique say he has played before? I cannot remember. :kadaj:
;)
unfurl
The Mark

Post by unfurl »

It was Dana who said somethinga about him

http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 80#p133655
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 152
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

S~V~S wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
boo wrote: He won't have it for long though. That's a pretty obvious Switcheroo target.

And death to Delta Squadron, :D. That's what happens when you don't follow your dear leader I suppose.

I'll vote Epi bullz, but if Epi is still offering a favour for voting you in this lynch, I'd want something from you to vote him instead. SVS took me up on the res deal, so my offer would be: If you can convince her to vote for Epi, and you're willing to take that deal with me, then I'll vote Epi with you.
That sounds like a fair offer. I'll accept the res deal (on the condition you do vote Epi) but I don't know that I'll ever get the chance to go through with it.
S~V~S wrote:boo, I need to see a bit more before Bullz convinces me :grin: but on rereading last night, two different times I started to reply "*Epignosis*" and then talked myself out of being rash with such an early vote. Black Rock, like Epis own wife, Eloh, is a very gracious lady (no buttering here, just truth) and I did not love seeing her spoken to in that fashion.
If no one makes moves towards Bass or MM , and I will give the Whores another shout out today, then I will vote Epi. I am not a fan of him trying to railroad one person based on a "truth" evident only to him. If he gets away with doing it to you today, maybe he'll do it to Bass or MM or me tomorrow.

MM, I agree, we should not forget Mades survival. BUT I think letting someone get away with what Epi is trying to do sets a bad precedent; who knows what "truth" he will see next? Wild bull running loose in the paddock is too much of a risk, imo. The only thing that has stopped me from voting already is that if anything happens to you or Bass TODAY, there is less point in worrying about tomorrow. I want to be reasonably confident that you, Bass & I are safe today before I vote.
Part of the reason it doesn't bother me what Epignosis is doing is because it is not happening to you or Bass or myself. It is also everyone else's prerogative to listen or ignore what he is saying. If we don't heed his warnings, is he getting away with anything?

Also, Made said that he survived because of his "teaming up with Epignosis". Any thoughts there?
Roxy wrote:I seen Epignosis with the Devil! Image
:haha:

In regards to lynching Made again today. We do run the risk of him being unlynchable and wasting a lynch. We should keep that in mind.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Do you something the rest of us don't Newt Boy? I do not see an unlynchable role on the first page :ponder:

I think we should keep THAT in mind. :)
;)
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Roxy wrote:Do you something the rest of us don't Newt Boy? I do not see an unlynchable role on the first page :ponder:

I don't see a role that can survive even one lynch, so "Secrets"? :shrug:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

You know what assuming does, right?
Just bc he survived one lynch does not equate to unlynchable. I do not understand how you made that jump - plus would that really be a fair role to have in a LMS game? Someone unlynchable?
;)
rabbit8
Undergoing sensitivity training
Posts in topic: 102

Post by rabbit8 »

S~V~S wrote:

And!...I should be the only one who can talk down to players. :nicenod:

:grin:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Yeah, I am thinking it is tildes in Mades case. But I agree with Roxy, "unlynchable" is highly unlikely. Maybe once, but not unlynchable.

And yes, MM, he is not going for us today. But who knows about tomorrow.

And since I am going so far onto a limb to help Bullz, I do expect that if he does have a negative night power, he will do the honorable thing and not direct it against you, Bass or me UNLESS it is endgame, when all bets will be off, since only one person can win.

You know I just realized I played 3 LMS games; Enris first 2 games, and Roxys Survivor at RM, and I came in second in all three. Lame.

Linki~ Totally, Rabbit~ :clap:
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

So can we agree on who we wan to vote for team no name. All I rally have to add iis that if made does have tildes I would ratther get rid of him then epi because who knows what else Mades role does
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 89

Post by Enrique »

You were also the last civvie standing in my Get Smart Mafia, losing out to the serial killer by default. Pretty impressive record tbh :p
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 88

Post by Black Rock »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Roxy wrote:Do you something the rest of us don't Newt Boy? I do not see an unlynchable role on the first page :ponder:

I don't see a role that can survive even one lynch, so "Secrets"? :shrug:

Maybe what we should be doing is solving those secrets so we know.
ImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

rabbit8 wrote:
S~V~S wrote:

You don't talk down to players as much as swear at them. :p
ImageImage
unfurl
The Mark

Post by unfurl »

Im terrible at solving tildes things roles :(

I can also think another reason why made perhaps survived, maybe the day zero poll had something to do
the idk fun? option won, and maybe no one was going to be lynched that day as a result??? a theory
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

Black Rock wrote:
rabbit8 wrote:
S~V~S wrote:

I swear! if you make another back-handed comment about my play style like that again, I'll, I'll, I'll use profanity to it's utmost potential!

Now, never vote for me, please. Nor target me at night. Thanks.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:So can we agree on who we wan to vote for team no name. All I rally have to add iis that if made does have tildes I would ratther get rid of him then epi because who knows what else Mades role does
I think we should vote for whomever we want as individuals, so long as it does not put each other at risk :shrug:

If you feel Made is more of a problem, then vote for Made. So long as your vote does not contribute to a lynch of me or MM, we don't have to be a voting bloc. I am not trying to tell you or MM what to do; I am just trying to protect you from what *I* perceive as dangers to you.
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

unfurl wrote:Im terrible at solving tildes things roles :(

I can also think another reason why made perhaps survived, maybe the day zero poll had something to do
the idk fun? option won, and maybe no one was going to be lynched that day as a result??? a theory

That is a good theory, I like the way you think.
ImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

rabbit8 wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
rabbit8 wrote:
S~V~S wrote:

I swear! if you make another back-handed comment about my play style like that again, I'll, I'll, I'll use profanity to it's utmost potential!

Now, never vote for me, please. Nor target me at night. Thanks.

I love the way you threaten me and ask a favour all at the same time. :p
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

S~V~S wrote:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:So can we agree on who we wan to vote for team no name. All I rally have to add iis that if made does have tildes I would ratther get rid of him then epi because who knows what else Mades role does
I think we should vote for whomever we want as individuals, so long as it does not put each other at risk :shrug:

If you feel Made is more of a problem, then vote for Made. So long as your vote does not contribute to a lynch of me or MM, we don't have to be a voting bloc. I am not trying to tell you or MM what to do; I am just trying to protect you from what *I* perceive as dangers to you.
I agree with this. I'll (probably) be waiting to place my vote anyway.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Black Rock wrote:

That is a good theory. I tend to forget about zero poll options unless there was lots of discussion about them.

And yeah, Charming Rabbit is charming. He did not win LMSII by being mean Rabbit :)
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 129

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:

unfurl wrote:linki, thats my concern about epig, if he gets aways with lynching bullz and he does not has btsc, who will be his "next victim"
When you stop framing this as "how Epi is trying to get away with something" and instead see it as "Epi thinks he's onto something," you might gain some clarity. Everyone seems to be concerned with figuring out my ulterior motive, but if there isn't one, and if I am being genuine, then you're the ones making things up, not me. :)
S~V~S wrote:

Based on what? Apparently I have to have a "legitimate reason" (not what you mean, by the way...I have a legitimate reason- what you're looking for is a "satisfying reason") to want to lynch Bullzeye, but you don't have to give a reason why you think I'm more of a threat to you than anyone else. :shrug2:

There is currently one living person in this game who knows that the most dangerous thing I can do is correct your grammar. And yet, paradoxically, I am highly dangerous to this living person. :mafia:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
unfurl
The Mark

Post by unfurl »

Maybe is the way you try to convince people, you probably will no be a very good salesman epig
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

unfurl wrote:Maybe is the way you try to convince people, you probably will no be a very good salesman epig
It's true that I am a terrible salesman. I once interviewed for a furniture salesman position back in 2008. It was the only time in my life I was ever told right up front that I would not be getting hired. :doh:
unfurl
The Mark

Post by unfurl »

And you could be right, I just dont know you that well, to trust you blindly, and even people I know sort of well, believe you me, they dont have my blindly trust :P
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

unfurl wrote:And you could be right, I just dont know you that well, to trust you blindly, and even people I know sort of well, believe you me, they dont have my blindly trust :P
You need Bullzeye dead to win, right?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

She needs you dead to win, too.

bbl to address the post up there ^^
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 114

Post by G-Man »

boo wrote:
nutella wrote:Bye LC and Dana. Boo, do you think it possible that Nisani killed one of them?

I'd also probably be down for voting Epi, I haven't been a big fan of his behavior.
I still think LC was a killer, and him being Milton and having killed Dana makes sense.

In a normal game, LC being killed would limit the number of people I think did it. Besides me, there's 1 person I'm almost sure didn't kill him, and a few others I'd still consider crossing off since I don't think they'd have killed him. Nisani might have done it (and if he is a killer and LC or Dana was his kill, I think it's far more likely he killed LC).
This shows me just how out of practice I am. Would both kills go through if one killer targets the other? Or would it depend on who gets their kill request in first? Do they normally both go through because they're on the same power hierarchy level? What if both killers had targeted each other? These are the things I've forgotten in my years away from the game. :blush:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Remember that one guy who survived the lynch yesterday? Whatever happened to him?
Roxy wrote:You know what assuming does, right?
Just bc he survived one lynch does not equate to unlynchable. I do not understand how you made that jump - plus would that really be a fair role to have in a LMS game? Someone unlynchable?
I can't see there being an unlynchable player in this sort of game. That kind of advantage would go way beyond any BTSC groups or killing roles. Secret text may hold the answer but the theory about the Day 0 poll is a sound deduction as well.
rabbit8 wrote:Epi, are you the time bomb? :smoky:
I've been thinking about this quite a bit, especially while reading through his more heated comments. Claiming he knows he can't or won't win coupled with the aggressive behavior could fit the profile of the Time Bomb. Nobody wants to get taken out on Day but after that, I can see the Time Bomb deciding to take some risks. They know outright that their time is short unless they are cured or power switched. Granted, Epi's aggressive posts and stances originated organically through some back-and-forth with Bullz, so he wasn't exactly laying low on Day 1. Of course, by then it seemed fairly evident that the group at large was leaning more towards voting low poster than voting for an irritating contributor.

But why would the Time Bomb want to try to prematurely detonate? Just to take someone with him/her? You would have to be pretty sure of your lack of game skills or the likelihood that someone will try to take you out eventually for personal reasons to go that route. Just because you didn't have your power swapped Night 1 doesn't mean it can't still happen. Maybe Epi just realizes he's already gotten a rise out of too many people to last much longer. Still, it could all be WIFOM and he is the Time Bomb. Or he wants one of us poor saps to over-analyze that possibility and scare everyone else away from voting for him. If that's the case... :fist:

HOST: WILL WE BE TOLD IF/WHEN THE TIME BOMB IS CURED OR IF POWERS WERE SWAPPED (BUT NOT WHICH PLAYERS WERE AFFECTED)?

All this time bomb talk reminds me of a Beck tune...

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

HOST: WILL WE BE TOLD IF/WHEN THE TIME BOMB IS CURED OR IF POWERS WERE SWAPPED (BUT NOT WHICH PLAYERS WERE AFFECTED)?
Nope.
ImageImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 101

Post by Elohcin »

I think Epi has good intentions. I also think his abrasive approach scares people into a distrust for him. Epi is often lynched early in games. My opinion is that people perceive him as a competent wild card. He is awesome to have on a team, but if you are unaware of his alliance, it is easy to be afraid of him. He makes a very good baddie. However, there are no baddies in this game. None of use knew who was what role and yet on Day one many of us were happy to join others to make alliances. I think Epi has doomed himself this game. I think he was afraid he would be killed/lynched early on so he came out swinging (as SVS put it, I think). I wish he would have come into this with his logical, helpful self instead. I wish he would have been cooperative and kind. I think it would have carried him far in the game and I think his chances of winning could have been better than most. However, this doesn't mean I don't believe him about Bullz. B/c I think Epi has insight (not info) into players. I believe he is telling the truth when he says that he usually holds back this insight in games and that since this is LMS, he decided to lay it all out there. So...I think he is probably right about Bullz. I will not vote Epi today. I am going to ask Epi for my favor now.

Epi, I am asking that you be a less abrasive player for the remainder of this game. I am not asking you to withhold your insight or change what you are saying to the thread, just how you say it. I am asking you to believe that you CAN win if you play in a way that doesn't piss others off. This is me cashing in my favor.

If Epi does not give me what I ask (as he has promised a favor to me), I say, lynch him Day 3. If he does comply, let him live a little while longer and let him see how far he can go while playing nice with his friends. XD

What do you say folks?
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

As for the Time Bomb theory....it could be true. I would think that he would try to be a nicer player and just hope to be cured rather than try to take someone out with him by getting himself killed/lynched.
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Reminder: Less than 3 hours until challenge :)
ImageImageImageImage
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

S~V~S wrote:
Black Rock wrote:

That is a good theory. I tend to forget about zero poll options unless there was lots of discussion about them.

And yeah, Charming Rabbit is charming. He did not win LMSII by being mean Rabbit :)

:martini:
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Happy sunday to you as well Roxy <3
I'm also pretty useless at decoding. We should make Gman do it after all the decoding in the Secret Mafia's
Maybe once we decode some we can figure out how Made survived. If it was a one time use, he is vanilla then and not at all dangerous. If it's something else he could have a dangerous ability and still isn't playing really. I wish he was less busy. He seems like he would be fun to have around this game.

No can do, Elo. Epi is an alright dude, but I think he needs to be lynched today.
Gro-oo-ovy
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

G-Man wrote:
boo wrote:
nutella wrote:Bye LC and Dana. Boo, do you think it possible that Nisani killed one of them?

I'd also probably be down for voting Epi, I haven't been a big fan of his behavior.
I still think LC was a killer, and him being Milton and having killed Dana makes sense.

In a normal game, LC being killed would limit the number of people I think did it. Besides me, there's 1 person I'm almost sure didn't kill him, and a few others I'd still consider crossing off since I don't think they'd have killed him. Nisani might have done it (and if he is a killer and LC or Dana was his kill, I think it's far more likely he killed LC).
This shows me just how out of practice I am. Would both kills go through if one killer targets the other? Or would it depend on who gets their kill request in first? Do they normally both go through because they're on the same power hierarchy level? What if both killers had targeted each other? These are the things I've forgotten in my years away from the game. :blush:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Remember that one guy who survived the lynch yesterday? Whatever happened to him?
Roxy wrote:You know what assuming does, right?
I can't see there being an unlynchable player in this sort of game. That kind of advantage would go way beyond any BTSC groups or killing roles. Secret text may hold the answer but the theory about the Day 0 poll is a sound deduction as well.
rabbit8 wrote:Epi, are you the time bomb? :smoky:
I've been thinking about this quite a bit, especially while reading through his more heated comments. Claiming he knows he can't or won't win coupled with the aggressive behavior could fit the profile of the Time Bomb. Nobody wants to get taken out on Day but after that, I can see the Time Bomb deciding to take some risks. They know outright that their time is short unless they are cured or power switched. Granted, Epi's aggressive posts and stances originated organically through some back-and-forth with Bullz, so he wasn't exactly laying low on Day 1. Of course, by then it seemed fairly evident that the group at large was leaning more towards voting low poster than voting for an irritating contributor.

But why would the Time Bomb want to try to prematurely detonate? Just to take someone with him/her? You would have to be pretty sure of your lack of game skills or the likelihood that someone will try to take you out eventually for personal reasons to go that route. Just because you didn't have your power swapped Night 1 doesn't mean it can't still happen. Maybe Epi just realizes he's already gotten a rise out of too many people to last much longer. Still, it could all be WIFOM and he is the Time Bomb. Or he wants one of us poor saps to over-analyze that possibility and scare everyone else away from voting for him. If that's the case... :fist:

All this time bomb talk reminds me of a Beck tune...

Or he could be doing for the lolz........ Because chances are slim you survive with that role. :shrug:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

How is everyone doing today? I hope the weather is as beautiful for you as it is for us. Golly, I hope that fine fellow Bullzeye gets strung up by his most excellently-shaped neck today. That would be so darn terrific! :daisy:
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

Elohcin wrote:I think Epi has good intentions. I also think his abrasive approach scares people into a distrust for him. Epi is often lynched early in games. My opinion is that people perceive him as a competent wild card. He is awesome to have on a team, but if you are unaware of his alliance, it is easy to be afraid of him. He makes a very good baddie. However, there are no baddies in this game. None of use knew who was what role and yet on Day one many of us were happy to join others to make alliances. I think Epi has doomed himself this game. I think he was afraid he would be killed/lynched early on so he came out swinging (as SVS put it, I think). I wish he would have come into this with his logical, helpful self instead. I wish he would have been cooperative and kind. I think it would have carried him far in the game and I think his chances of winning could have been better than most. However, this doesn't mean I don't believe him about Bullz. B/c I think Epi has insight (not info) into players. I believe he is telling the truth when he says that he usually holds back this insight in games and that since this is LMS, he decided to lay it all out there. So...I think he is probably right about Bullz. I will not vote Epi today. I am going to ask Epi for my favor now.

Epi, I am asking that you be a less abrasive player for the remainder of this game. I am not asking you to withhold your insight or change what you are saying to the thread, just how you say it. I am asking you to believe that you CAN win if you play in a way that doesn't piss others off. This is me cashing in my favor.

If Epi does not give me what I ask (as he has promised a favor to me), I say, lynch him Day 3. If he does comply, let him live a little while longer and let him see how far he can go while playing nice with his friends. XD

What do you say folks?
lol, I think married couples are not playing LMS. :noble:

:P
Nisani
Posts in topic: 13

Post by Nisani »

Ladies and gentlemen~

Dana and Long Con were good people. They believed in the most noble of causes: the elimination of the evil forces of Chaos that exist in this town. The fact that they were both targeted last night should prove to us all that there exist interests that oppose the town's goal of Order. I urge all of us to honor and avenge their deaths by heeding my words closely once more, for I have the power to guide us to the Light. Long live the Delta Squadron.

Two antagonists are still present in this game: boo and Epignosis. I will address each of them now.

boo has attempted to disrupt loyalty by verbally targeting and harassing Squadron members. As a result, these members were forced to spend their time and posts defending themselves instead of going on the offensive, fighting other foes. It also cluttered up discussion. Luckily, our town is still focused on Epignosis, the main enemy.

Epignosis has also engaged in verbal harassment, and his unfounded accusations have no place in an Orderly town. What needs to be said about him has already been spoken previously by other comrades. I will be voting for him.

Lastly-- has anyone been paying attention to Bass_the_Clever lately? He has not been giving Enrique the praise he deserves...

BTC, why do you not acknowledge that Enrique is the greatest Mafia host ever?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Nisani wrote:Ladies and gentlemen~

Dana and Long Con were good people. They believed in the most noble of causes: the elimination of the evil forces of Chaos that exist in this town. The fact that they were both targeted last night should prove to us all that there exist interests that oppose the town's goal of Order. I urge all of us to honor and avenge their deaths by heeding my words closely once more, for I have the power to guide us to the Light. Long live the Delta Squadron.

Two antagonists are still present in this game: boo and Epignosis. I will address each of them now.

boo has attempted to disrupt loyalty by verbally targeting and harassing Squadron members. As a result, these members were forced to spend their time and posts defending themselves instead of going on the offensive, fighting other foes. It also cluttered up discussion. Luckily, our town is still focused on Epignosis, the main enemy.

Epignosis has also engaged in verbal harassment, and his unfounded accusations have no place in an Orderly town. What needs to be said about him has already been spoken previously by other comrades. I will be voting for him.

Lastly-- has anyone been paying attention to Bass_the_Clever lately? He has not been giving Enrique the praise he deserves...

I like you. I think you'd do well in just about any endeavor you would make your life's passion, including pretending there is a town and that they're a part of something like GI Joe. You're doing a good job and I wanted you to know that. :daisy:
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

lol I dont see anyone besides you thats alive in this game stilll giving him god like praise.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

fingersplints wrote:
No can do, Elo. Epi is an alright dude, but I think he needs to be lynched today.
Why Epi specifically?
Epignosis wrote:How is everyone doing today? I hope the weather is as beautiful for you as it is for us. Golly, I hope that fine fellow Bullzeye gets strung up by his most excellently-shaped neck today. That would be so darn terrific! :daisy:
Oh my goodness, litereslly Loled for like 30 seconds. Best. Favor. Ever. :) This should be a new curse. :haha:
Epignosis wrote:
Nisani wrote:Ladies and gentlemen~

I like you. I think you'd do well in just about any endeavor you would make your life's passion, including pretending there is a town and that they're a part of something like GI Joe. You're doing a good job and I wanted you to know that. :daisy:
Oh my gosh. I can't stop laughing.

I am going to go ahead and cast my vote for Nisani. I haven't like his posts one bit this game. He keeps acting like there are GOOD and BAD players when clearly he is wrong.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

ebwop: literally***
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Oh, and sorry if I am not being a team player to the whores by waiting to hear from them first. I am not sure what the proper etiquette is for an alliance when you can only talk in thread.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Elohcin wrote:Oh, and sorry if I am not being a team player to the whores by waiting to hear from them first. I am not sure what the proper etiquette is for an alliance when you can only talk in thread.
Don't worry about that. I'm sure you're doing an awesome job being a Whore. :daisy:
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Come on in here, I'll show ya.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”