ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 705
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: [Day 2] Bullets Over Broadway Mafia

Post by Sloonei »

Who is your top suspect right now, DFaraday? would you be willing to put an early vote on anyone right now?
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I encourage everyone to take advantage of the changeable votes today. Don't be afraid to show where your top suspicion lies, we can get a nice visual of where the heaviest suspicions exist if everyone votes early and often.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 692

Post by Golden »

I'm sorry that G-Man subbed in for TGG not bullz. I probably would have pursued a TGG policy lynch today, but G-Man deserves a fair shot in his own right.

I still feel pretty good about a BR lynch. The whole exchange led me to thinking I might be on to something.
Black Rock wrote:Golden you are full of shit if you think I'm posting less content in early game than normal. I'm BR that's what I do unless I have an info role to lead the way.
Golden wrote:So, I don't have a whole lot of recent games to go on, BR, where you have been civ, so I picked one that I know you were civ in. Roger Rabbit.

On day one, you expressed:

Suspicion of: MM, zombs, aces
An unwillingness to vote/civvie vibes from: rabbit, golden, juliet
Other acknowledgement of: LC, MP

And you even mentioned 'everyone else'.

Look at this post form day one in that game:
Black Rock wrote:I'm really having a hard time with this lynch. Plus my sister calls me like 5 mins ago to talk, I had to tell her I have Mafia to vote in. She thinks I'm a little crazy but got off the phone.

Ok, here's a start of a list.
MM - I feel like he was called out on the self vote and then people came to his rescue. I liked LC's point but wasn't completely sold. MP points out he's done it a lot recently, MM then proves he hasn't. To me that just adds to what LC said and he was a baddie in film that self-voted and could be playing the same safe tactic. Who knows. I'm not likely to vote for him at this point because it looks awfully like a bandwagon, which makes me think he's civ.

Juliets has been a little flip floppy but she still sounds like the charming civ she always does.

Zombie girl does seem a little different in this game and maybe she is struggling with being a baddie. I know I did my first.

I am going to go back and read Goldens case on Aces, I know them both well and maybe I can see something there. The first time I tried to read it my sister called.

I think every one else I have nothing to say about or look civvie. Except for Rabbit who is evil either way. :slick:

Stop posting, I'm running out of time here.
And this one from night one:
Black Rock wrote:Ugh! I hate doing this but Rabbit you are making a mountain of a mole hill and painting your own scene. Maybe I just read the thread differently than you but you are putting way too much credit on LC. His original post towards MM was HOURS before the vote was up. It was a singular that he had left alone. Yet you give him all the credit because a bunch of people took it as an easy way out?

MM Voters.

Metalmarsh89 - self voted, caused the suspicion
AceofSpaces - the baddie
juliets - seemed shifty this day period, one to watch
Bass_the_Clever - Came in and took an easy way out quoting LC
nijuukyugou - I can't remember anything about her at this point.
Zomberella12 - Thinks aces is an asset (she's new)
Long Con - The original one to call MM on the self vote, imo the most valid vote here
Canucklehead - The last vote on Aces, one of the more suspect to me at this point.

Voter suspects in general.
MP - Decided to vote off after MM had quite a lead
Rabbit - Decided to stay away from the two top vote getters at an important time when his vote could have mattered
Splints - decided to go after Zomba, with the 11th vote tied her with aces. Possibly trying to give voters another option

My list would be as follows at this moment:
1) MP
2) Bass
3) Rabbit
4) Splints
5)Juliets/Canuck I put these two on the same line because I feel sameish about them.

By no means does Aces turning up baddie make MM civvie by default. I don't suspect him at this point but there is still a possibility for now.

Linki Rabbit: It was not the deciding vote. Even if in your opinion it was. By possible votes after it could have changed. Even you could have changed your mind. Canucks vote is the vote that made it impossible for Aces to be in the lead.
So - don't go saying I'm full of shit that you give content as a civ early in the game.
Black Rock wrote:That's good Golden. If your civ your wrong, if you aren't then you don't care.
Anyone can have a view of their own civilian meta which may not mesh entirely with the truth. But it's more than just having an incorrect view to call me 'full of shit' and providing a relevant and recent example didn't exactly get me a response I'd expect from a civ.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

ok spoonei, why not. I'll start with a vote on BR.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Also, hello G-Man. Hello FZ. I look forward to hearing from you/looking at your pictures when you've had a chance to get reasonably caught up.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 72

Post by DFaraday »

Sloonei wrote:Who is your top suspect right now, DFaraday? would you be willing to put an early vote on anyone right now?
I suppose still Cobalt, although his over-the-top reaction to LC surviving did seem pretty sincere. Were I to do a rainbow list, the next highest people would be TB, Hedge, and Gamer Guy (now G-Man). I think Golden may have been on to something with his find, but i agree with MM that it's not really in the spirit of Mafia to use other threads for info.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

would there be any town reads on your hypothetical rainbow?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I said I dislike bringing in info from other threads, but I definitely disagree that it's bad form. I only dislike doing it because not everyone is in all the threads and it risks alienating people.

People use past games to justify their own behaviour all the time. Is that bad form? Is it bad form to look up other threads at all to use it for your own internal thought processes? That doesn't make sense to me. I will use whatever information is available to me to make the best judgement.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

i think what i found most suspicious about my brief early interaction with gamerguy was how heavily he seemed to be leaning on his (legitimate) "no internet" excuse. his posts were simply excusing himself from participating without offering anyhing about the game.
I'd prefer to let g-man make some posts before i put any heavy suspicion on him.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 72

Post by DFaraday »

Golden wrote:I said I dislike bringing in info from other threads, but I definitely disagree that it's bad form. I only dislike doing it because not everyone is in all the threads and it risks alienating people.

People use past games to justify their own behaviour all the time. Is that bad form? Is it bad form to look up other threads at all to use it for your own internal thought processes? That doesn't make sense to me. I will use whatever information is available to me to make the best judgement.
There's a lot of grey area, but I do feel like there ought to be some accepted limits for out of thread info. Like, say, if LC says something to BR in real life that accidentally implied that he was on a team, I would definitely think it in poor form if BR came into the thread and posted about it. But where those limits should be, I'm not sure.

It's neither here nor there since you've already posted about it, though. I want to hear what G-Man has to say, although I'm not sure how much further we can go with Gamer Guy gone.

EBWOP: I do agree about Gamer Guy repeatedly posting about his Internet. He could have been spending those posts actually contributing.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 270
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Well I'm not sure what just happened, but that's cool! Welcome back, Golden! Looks like there's someone with a resurrecting ability?? I wonder if that is only one stock. If so, I hope that was the best use of that- I DO get res vibes from Golden, and I feel this just validates that.

So I've been stewing a lot today, and I'm going to only post a snippet of my current suspicions because I have to prep some auditions for tomorrow, but quickly:
-I'm going to ignore both Cobalt and LC for this vote. Reason being is I'm still fairly confused as to what's going on on that front. I wanted answers to alignment and I didn't get shit.
-I see your points on BlackRock, Golden, but I'm not necessarily seeing a huge weird vibe from her yet. I am going to go back to my initial TinyBubbles and sig scum vibe for the time being. I'll post more details when I get home tomorrow.
Golden wrote:I said I dislike bringing in info from other threads, but I definitely disagree that it's bad form. I only dislike doing it because not everyone is in all the threads and it risks alienating people.

I generally agree with this premise. This is only my 2nd game of mafia online and the first game I died Night 1, so I don't really have a source for speculation on people's behavior. But if I did, you bet I would remember how someone plays and remember that when you're making accusations. Variability in playstyle is not especially suspicious until you see patterns in multiple games when you look at their alignment. I guess that's what you guys call the "meta"? It's going to be brought into threads, whether consciously or unconsciously. But while it is alienating at times, I don't feel like people's should disregard it.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

don't forget to vote, dfaraday :)

linki: hi scotty, want to cast a vote?

votes!
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Scotty, I don't think it was a rez, I think it was a doctor (ie a role who can protect people in the night) because dom implied I wasn't supposed to have died at all.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 133
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Glad you survived Golden, I think you're a civ.
Looks like he was probably protected, not rezzed, based on how Dom posted it -- it seemed to be a mistake that should have been in the original night post, and a resurrector wouldn't have known Golden was targeted, whereas if someone was protecting him the kill just wouldn't happen.

Welcome FZ Hammer and G-Diddy.

And it looks like the Singer thinks I'm bad and had something to do with LC surviving? Both incorrect.

Golden, nice catch re: Into the Woods. Hard to be sure what triggered the reveal but I'm going to keep checking the front page in case reveals become regular.

I'm willing to lay off the Cobalt/LC confusion because I really don't know what to think and it seems worthwhile to consider other suspects. I'm somewhat ambivalent about BR, and she seemed confident that Bass is bad so I'm inclined to examine him more. Sig is also on my list for sure.

Linki golden beat me to the point about protection
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I like these early votes we're getting, and I continue to encourage everyone who comes in to place a vote on the person you think is most suspicious. I might even want to suggest that, as these are just preliminary votes anyway, you try to avoid voting for Cobalt or Long Con. We can and should still be discussing them, but we've just spent the last two days being almost exclusively suspicious of those two. My hope with this strategy is to give us all a clear visual chart on where everyone stands and who the primary suspects are outside of those top two. So far we've got a few scattered votes in diferent places.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 393
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I've seen things like it done before, but not in the same method.

For example, I know Epignosis has taken advantage of BTSC slips from one game in another game, but he will not do so explicitly. He will still only use information revealed in the thread to pursue his case (even if it's just bean dip). The hosting thread at least is public information, but to me it is still an outside-the thread source being referenced.

Tough call really. I don't blame you for your decision, it's just not one I support.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 137
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:

I've seen things like it done before, but not in the same method.

For example, I know Epignosis has taken advantage of BTSC slips from one game in another game, but he will not do so explicitly. He will still only use information revealed in the thread to pursue his case (even if it's just bean dip). The hosting thread at least is public information, but to me it is still an outside-the thread source being referenced.

Tough call really. I don't blame you for your decision, it's just not one I support.
U SCUM STAHP VOTING MEEEE!! :disappoint: There was an interesting role in Epig's recent success, Biblical Mafia. It was Dom's role, if I'm not mistaken.

Simon the Zealot
[The Zealot is determined to eliminate his enemies; for each Day in a row that he votes the same person, his vote increases by one.]

I think that Dom may have put some variation on this role into his own game, and that Metalmarsh has that role.

Nice survival, Golden. Your post in dead red does seem consistent with the idea that you were saved by a force other than yourself. If you expected to be still alive, a very different post would have likely been going to Dom at that time.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 393
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Long Con, your name was conveniently on the poll, so I went ahead and voted for it. :nicenod:

That's a cool role by the way, I wouldn't mind having it.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 137
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Long Con, your name was conveniently on the poll, so I went ahead and voted for it. :nicenod:

That's a cool role by the way, I wouldn't mind having it.
Why can't I just have a nice, quiet game for once? :sigh:
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Looked at sig's and bass's posts and I am placing my vote on Bass for now because I agree with BR's read on this post (that it looks like a baddie "talking out of his ass")
Bass_the_Clever wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:Who are your suspects today Bass?
My top suspect is still cobalt. When I was doing my six page catch up I got a bad vibe from LC when he switched his vote after saying he wasnt going to be around. Today LC is starting to read more normal to me, so I have him in a gray area. The problem i'm having is trying to remember what mafia LC looks like. I know he was Indy in RR but I think the only game I have seen him be bad in was my first mafia game ever Supernatural Mafia on Rev. I got a slight ping from DF when he made the comment about me not saying anything because I think this is the most I have ever posted in a game this early. I felt like he is skipping over stuff and I tend to think baddies skim and skip stuff because they arent really worried about catching any mafia.

There are a lot of people who I would like to hear more from when they get caught up.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

hey metalmarsh, would you consider changing your vote to someone else temporarily? Just to give us a look at a poll without LC/Cobalt in it.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

what do you make of your name appearing a few times in the end of night lyrics, nutella?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Cobalt
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 199

Post by Cobalt »

I anagoge to help but now I can't
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Come again, Cobalt?
Cobalt
Stool Pigeon

Post by Cobalt »

Bubbles sorry but indisposedness Dr. Von Dreszen osmanli will be like this under the bus lord knows when
Cobalt
Stool Pigeon

Post by Cobalt »

halp :puppy:
Cobalt
Stool Pigeon

Post by Cobalt »

SOMEONES crundles Unhelpful Banana ME.
Neverwhere
The Mark
Posts in topic: 64

Post by Neverwhere »

Running out the door to bring kid to school and cat for kitty abortion, so I don't have time for a proper contribution. I did just quickly catch up over morning coffee and I agree with what Sloonei said regarding changeable votes. I have cast my vote with Bubbles for the time being, as in previous posts I have explained how I find her suspicious. Hopefully I'll cme home to more material to read up on later.
Cobalt
Stool Pigeon

Post by Cobalt »

Long Con is Yin scum. Alai
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Cobalt has been insanified :haha:
Cobalt
Stool Pigeon

Post by Cobalt »

Golden wrote:Cobalt has been insanified :haha:
:omg:
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I have to admit, I'm beginning to see the bubbles could be bad. She isn't contributing as much as she did in economics by any means, and that game was actually more intense, in terms of post numbers.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I hope Devin and DREAM both return some time soon.
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 92

Post by FZ. »

Hi, guess taking a break was not in the cards for me :P

Okay, first of all, I'm really sick. The up side is that I can be here more. The down side is that I'm too tired to catch up on 35 pages.
It's my first time replacing someone. Can anyone give me some tips on the best way to be caught up without having to read all those pages?

I'm going to start skimming a little from the beginning and see where it takes me. I like day 0, even if there's no evidence, because people are less guarded. Be back later
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Neverwhere
The Mark
Posts in topic: 64

Post by Neverwhere »

Golden wrote:I hope Devin and DREAM both return some time soon.
Every game I've played with DREAM s/he has practically never contributed. What's up with that?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

FZ. wrote:Hi, guess taking a break was not in the cards for me :P

Okay, first of all, I'm really sick. The up side is that I can be here more. The down side is that I'm too tired to catch up on 35 pages.
It's my first time replacing someone. Can anyone give me some tips on the best way to be caught up without having to read all those pages?

I'm going to start skimming a little from the beginning and see where it takes me. I like day 0, even if there's no evidence, because people are less guarded. Be back later
@FZ - there is no easy way to catch up, but what I generally do is start by trying to find a recent period end, or just do the last ten pages or so first, because that gives you the concept of who is under suspicion right now and why. Sometimes, the early pages give you a whole lot of information which everyone has moved on from.

After doing that, I suggest you read the whole thread when you have time.

In this particular game, I also suggest you avoid focussing too much on the posts by LC/Cobalt until you've done your first read. Read them more closely the second time through. Simply because there are so many of them and they are so focussed on a single pair of people.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

:phew: Just finished reading day 0

I'm not going to give reasons, just going on my vibes. The people I felt were more civ like:
MP, Golden, Devin, Cobalt, Epi, Timmer.

People I felt pinged by:
LC, BR, the guy with the impossible name (I think people called him the gamer guy or something like that). Sig also got my attention, but I'm still on the fence whether his questions surrounding MP and Devin's interactions was genuine.

People that seem okay but there are moments:
Bass, Gumshoe, Scotty.

Thought I'd just give initial vibes. I'm sure things are bound to change when I keep reading.
Golden wrote:
FZ. wrote:Hi, guess taking a break was not in the cards for me :P

@FZ - there is no easy way to catch up, but what I generally do is start by trying to find a recent period end, or just do the last ten pages or so first, because that gives you the concept of who is under suspicion right now and why. Sometimes, the early pages give you a whole lot of information which everyone has moved on from.

After doing that, I suggest you read the whole thread when you have time.

In this particular game, I also suggest you avoid focussing too much on the posts by LC/Cobalt until you've done your first read. Read them more closely the second time through. Simply because there are so many of them and they are so focussed on a single pair of people.
Yeah, maybe I'll do that, because I need to sleep right now. There's been more from LC and Cobalt? At the moment the latter seems more genuine to me, but we'll see. Thanks!
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 122

Post by fingersplints »

Yay no death
Golden wrote:I hope Devin and DREAM both return some time soon.
I can't remember, has dreamy posted at all? I can message her on FB I need be.
I remember her as being fairly quiet years ago. I don't know if anyone here has played on HV but it's not very serious mafia, so not sure how used to intense games she is.
Devin seemed pretty vocal at the start of the game, so hopefully he comes back as well
Gro-oo-ovy
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 115

Post by G-Man »

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

G-Man wrote:Image
Just popping by, but I didn't like this post. You just spend this time making those gifs, when you can read a little instead. :disappoint:
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 115

Post by G-Man »

FZ. wrote:Just popping by, but I didn't like this post. You just spend this time making those gifs, when you can read a little instead. :disappoint:
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 93

Post by Canucklehead »

Is ths picture-posting thing an inside joke that I missed out on?
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

Sloonei, why the hard push for the early votes? Does omeone on your team have a "Stop the Day Early" power?
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 54

Post by sig »

So looking at the night kill attempt I would say Golden is more likely to be clean.

Cobalt seems to be hypnotized, but even so he still voted for LC which is consistent with the previous days. Can in theory the mafia target another mafia player from the same team to get hypnotized? If we think LC is innocent but Cobalt is scum that would be the best way to push an LC lynch by the mafia.

nijuukyugou pinged me with her first post and has posted minimum after that, however she says it is her playstyle and since no other players called her out on that I will assume it is true. After finding out a tie doesn't equal a no lynch she dropped on my suspect list. I think she is my only hard civ read right know.
LC sorry to be pestering you, but why is Sloonie scum?

Can someone refresh my mind with why people find Bass suspicious?

Black Rocks slip up and general posting vibes I'm getting would be enough for me to lynch them if I can't find anyone else.

MetalMarsh89 why are you lynching LC again?
ImageImage
Cobalt
Stool Pigeon

Post by Cobalt »

sig wrote:So looking at the night kill attempt I would say Golden is more likely to be clean.

Cobalt seems to be hypnotized, but even so he still voted for LC which is consistent with the previous days. Can in theory the mafia target another mafia player from the same team to get hypnotized? If we think LC is innocent but Cobalt is scum that would be the best way to push an LC lynch by the mafia.

nijuukyugou pinged me with her first post and has posted minimum after that, however she says it is her playstyle and since no other players called her out on that I will assume it is true. After finding out a tie doesn't equal a no lynch she dropped on my suspect list. I think she is my only hard civ read right know.
LC sorry to be pestering you, but why is Sloonie scum?

Can someone refresh my mind with why people find Bass suspicious?

Black Rocks slip up and general posting vibes I'm getting would be enough for me to lynch them if I can't find anyone else.

MetalMarsh89 why are you lynching LC again?
Golden is good I like him. YOU Typhoony the other hand are scum af and need to die.
Cobalt
Stool Pigeon

Post by Cobalt »

Canucklehead wrote:Sloonei, why the hard push for the early votes? Does omeone on your team have a "Stop the Day Early" power?
YASSS investigate HA
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Sloonei wrote:what do you make of your name appearing a few times in the end of night lyrics, nutella?
Addressed that already, friendo:
nutella wrote: And it looks like the Singer thinks I'm bad and had something to do with LC surviving? Both incorrect.

sig wrote: Cobalt seems to be hypnotized, but even so he still voted for LC which is consistent with the previous days. Can in theory the mafia target another mafia player from the same team to get hypnotized?
Yep, that's been known to happen. A silencer or insanifier could target a teammate to keep them off the chopping block for a day.

And you asked about the Bass suspicion -- for me it's a general gut feeling from his posts, particularly including the one I quoted in my previous post. He's been incredibly blendy and reads like a baddie trying to fit in with the popular suspicions. (Also, BR said she was certain Bass was bad, but I think that's also just her strong gut feeling and although I agree with her I don't necessarily trust her.)
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Canucklehead wrote:Sloonei, why the hard push for the early votes? Does omeone on your team have a "Stop the Day Early" power?
no. votes are changeable. i want to take advantage of that by having everyone vote for their top suspect early and not worry about what the poll results might be. it will give us a very clear indiciation of what people think and who the top suspects are. Do you think this strategy is beneficial?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

Sloonei wrote:
no. votes are changeable. i want to take advantage of that by having everyone vote for their top suspect early and not worry about what the poll results might be. it will give us a very clear indiciation of what people think and who the top suspects are. Do you think this strategy is beneficial?
The chageability of votes has nothing to do with my accusation. I think stating suspicions in the thread gives us the same information, without the threat of someone (your teammate, methinks) swooping in while people are futzing around with "hypothetical" votes and ending the day when the poll is in a beneficial position for them.

So, no. I do not think this strategy is beneficial.

Return to “Previous Jobs”