Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 325

Re: Watchmen [Day 4]

Post by Ricochet »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:Can't say I'm shocked MP is suspecting me. Bring it on, chum!

Imma go ahead and vote espers/ika for tonight, though. I don't see anything convincing me otherwise, and someone's gotta get to the polls here.

Linki: Hmm. Well, MP, I guess to respond to the majority of your points, I haven't said most of the things I brought up because I haven't posted much at all about anything. As I said, that's changing today, so I'm saying what's on my mind.

As to being noncommittal, I feel like every time I've posted I've tried to be super clear about what I think of whom, since I haven't been posting much otherwise. Yeah, my mind has changed on some people, and yeah, since I haven't posted as much you haven't gotten to see the full progression of those changes. Saying I'm not committing too any reads is probably overplaying your hand tho.

Double Linki: Let me post! And stop it with the living rooms!
I understand, Russ. I just hope to see more thought process from you, because otherwise it's difficult to discern whether you are latching onto suspicions for convenience or whether you just haven't been fully articulating why you suspect whom you suspect. Does that make sense?
So do you still think he's Mafia and want to vote him? These "I understand" posts after heaving hunting on someone are also a bit of a leitmotif in your repertoire.

link: get what gender right? LoRab is f
ika is m
D'oh. I thought she colored my comment in brackets next to LoRab, but that was my own doing.

Well, at least something to cross of this game's list.

"Screw up gender.

Check."
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 401
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Updated list of the players that I'm currently considering for my D4 vote, from least to most likely:

Elohcin

LoRab

Cookie
espers / ika
Russtifinko
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: Watchmen [Nite 3]

Post by Tangrowth »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Re: your suspicions, in that order? aka LoRab most likely?

Do you think ika's alignment is important enough that he should be lynched soon/today?

Re: Scotty, I understand. However, I think you missed the point of my question. Is it possible you suspect my behavior during EoD D1 because you don't agree with my thoughts on Scotty? If it were someone else you did agree with, do you think you would you view it differently?
No specific order.

I'm not voting ika today. Call me frivolous, but I want to have some sportsmanship. I wanna give the guy one day, and one vote, to judge him. Day 5 I'll judge him normally, though.
Order them, now. (Applying the pressure).
No, I'd rather seeing you focusing on the current lynch. For a change.
Are you kidding me right now?
ika
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 14

Post by ika »

there i set my gender on my account now can we ple get the pronuns right. i already have enouhg of that at work when im on the phone
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 18
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

MovingPictures07 wrote:I don't understand why everyone is jumping on ika for the sportsmanship post.
The only reason I was even hesitating on ika was he has not been in the game very long and I felt like it wouldn't be sportsmanlike to vote him for that reason. Then, as I was thinking about it he said not to consider the sportsmanship issue on a vote for him. So, I didn't feel bad anymore and went ahead and voted him.

I have to go fix dinner so I won't be about for a little while but should be back by the time the lynch is ending.

linkitis: well now I see he's saying he doesnt think its fair to him. Not what he said in the beginning I don't think. Anyway, he was my top suspect.

I cannot get this through there is so much linki
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Ricochet wrote:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:Can't say I'm shocked MP is suspecting me. Bring it on, chum!

Imma go ahead and vote espers/ika for tonight, though. I don't see anything convincing me otherwise, and someone's gotta get to the polls here.

Linki: Hmm. Well, MP, I guess to respond to the majority of your points, I haven't said most of the things I brought up because I haven't posted much at all about anything. As I said, that's changing today, so I'm saying what's on my mind.

As to being noncommittal, I feel like every time I've posted I've tried to be super clear about what I think of whom, since I haven't been posting much otherwise. Yeah, my mind has changed on some people, and yeah, since I haven't posted as much you haven't gotten to see the full progression of those changes. Saying I'm not committing too any reads is probably overplaying your hand tho.

Double Linki: Let me post! And stop it with the living rooms!
I understand, Russ. I just hope to see more thought process from you, because otherwise it's difficult to discern whether you are latching onto suspicions for convenience or whether you just haven't been fully articulating why you suspect whom you suspect. Does that make sense?
So do you still think he's Mafia and want to vote him? These "I understand" posts after heaving hunting on someone are also a bit of a leitmotif in your repertoire.

link: get what gender right? LoRab is f
ika is m
D'oh. I thought she colored my comment in brackets next to LoRab, but that was my own doing.

Well, at least something to cross of this game's list.

"Screw up gender.

Check."
OMG I KEEP DOING IT WHAT THE FUCK
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I actually agree with ika. We shouldn't give him a pass today. That was my point earlier today when I said we shouldn't give replacements more of a chance than we would if they had never been replaced.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 395
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Re: your suspicions, in that order? aka LoRab most likely?

Do you think ika's alignment is important enough that he should be lynched soon/today?

Re: Scotty, I understand. However, I think you missed the point of my question. Is it possible you suspect my behavior during EoD D1 because you don't agree with my thoughts on Scotty? If it were someone else you did agree with, do you think you would you view it differently?
No specific order.

I'm not voting ika today. Call me frivolous, but I want to have some sportsmanship. I wanna give the guy one day, and one vote, to judge him. Day 5 I'll judge him normally, though.
No, I'm not. I've watched two EOD's where MP keeps flip-flopping around literally everybody while asking random "what do you think about X" questions before finally settling down for a vote that did not change anything in the lynch.

Here's a gun to the head for you: Cookie, ika or LoRab. Go.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:

No specific order.

No, I'm not. I've watched two EOD's where MP keeps flip-flopping around literally everybody while asking random "what do you think about X" questions before finally settling down for a vote that did not change anything in the lynch.

Here's a gun to the head for you: Cookie, ika or LoRab. Go.
Do you want an EoD where everyone just pops in and votes for the player they already decided on 5 hours ago, and doesn't ever question their own thoughts on anyone else? I don't.

Disagree with my methods if you want, but to say that I actually am never focusing on the current lynch is absurd, and actually pings me considerably, good sir.

I already told you about my D1 and D3 votes. I had no idea how those votes were going to end. I didn't know whether people were going to follow me on Scotty or Cookie. I voted the way I wanted to vote.

Out of those three? GTH Cookie.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

The full bold was not on purpose but the post ended up looking way more badass than I was expecting, so I'm cool with it
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Yet another Day period where I didn't ISO DDL and I ask myself why. You have some nerve to tell me that I don't care about the current lynches, DDL.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 178
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

MP, then vote. DDL does make a point. Most people have voted already, and right now it's looking espers is getting lynched. What are you going to do
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

You have 20 minutes to decide your lynch. But you keep acting like you have 5 hours. It's decision time, man. Nobody has time to answer to your endless questions. It's time to move to the part where you weigh your suspects and make your decision.

Yes I do have some nerve. I'm doing that because I think you're mafia. If later you flip civ, I'll apologize for everything. But now I don't think you'll flip civ.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Scotty wrote:MP, then vote. DDL does make a point. Most people have voted already, and right now it's looking espers is getting lynched. What are you going to do
Why would I not wait until the last possible minute to cast my vote?

I'm still mulling over all of the options, but I'm almost certainly going to vote for Cookie. But I don't know.

Allow me to cast my vote on my own terms, please.
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 100
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

Ricochet wrote:
LoRab wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
LoRab wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
LoRab wrote:
What I read from your post that you mention was that I was particularly bringing up G-Man's behavior in old games, which is what I never did. Yes, I post about meta. Meta is a lot of how I think in games. And that another player came to a different conclusion than I did...well, that happens. We all see things differently.

And, again, it was the powerful part that pinged me in Golden's post--not the civ part. I have no problem with civ claims--I expect civs to say that they are civs. It was

And yes, I am getting frustrated. And there's too many posts to respond to remind everyone to eye me all you want and twirl for them. I'm a serious lynch candidate at this point, and that's really frustrating, when I know that the conclusion that people are coming to about me is not accurate.

And I didn't like the lynch day 2, either. I look forward to hearing why that power was used for the day 2 lynch in end game, because I didn't like having to choose between what at the time didn't seem like a good selection to me. But, being forced to vote one of those candidates, and having only mild pings to go on, I decided to leave it to the mafia gods. It's not the first time I've been part of making a tie.
LoRab wrote:I do care who is lynched.
LoRab wrote:I decided to leave it to the mafia gods
In general, I care who is lynched. When there are only 4 choices, none of whom I'm completely sure on, I'm comfortable with an aspect of chance between those choices.

No matter what, I had to make an active choice in that lynch and no matter how I voted it would have been a deciding vote. With no choices that had me convinced or even somewhat sure, I went with going for 1 of 2 choices.

And I'm not sure what that demonstrates, other than my unsurety about that vote.
But you didn't make a deciding vote. You made a tie vote and you waited (and wavered between the candidates) till the tie would have been decisive. Why not vote for MM the first time you saw a tie opportunity (4-4 each) I think and feel good about the same rationale that "the gods will decide" or someone else left to vote will take the lynch in a different direction?

Instead, you designed the tie at 5-5, forced Golden to have to save himself and counting the three votes left as improbable to ever happen. Would this sound like a fair tie making to you, if someone else would have done it?
I generally vote as late as I can--it gives me the opportunity to take everything into account.

And yes, I would have understood it if someone else had done it.

linkitis: @Dragon: Yes, I agree I've been tunnel visioning. It's a bad habit. And nothing else that he's posted has really stuck out to me one way or the other, so I haven't mentioned it.

And, over the course of 4 phases, I've also been defending myself. And many of the posts against me have had to do with the LD thing, so I've had to continue talking about it. And when needing to defend, the ability to consider and post about other suspicions is limited.

And you are wrong in your vote for me.
Take what into account, considering you're talking about a dissatisfying poll in which you're intent was to make a tie and not commit to a decisive vote? :confused:

And...okay. Image
I was literally answering your question. You asked if it would sound like a fair tie if someone else were making the vote. I answered yes, I think it would be fair.

And I don't actually understand your question about taking what into account.

also, your intent, not you're. /grammarnerd
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:You have 20 minutes to decide your lynch. But you keep acting like you have 5 hours. It's decision time, man. Nobody has time to answer to your endless questions. It's time to move to the part where you weigh your suspects and make your decision.

Yes I do have some nerve. I'm doing that because I think you're mafia. If later you flip civ, I'll apologize for everything. But now I don't think you'll flip civ.
I know how many minutes I have.

Then why didn't you vote for me?
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Scotty wrote:MP, then vote. DDL does make a point. Most people have voted already, and right now it's looking espers is getting lynched. What are you going to do
Why would I not wait until the last possible minute to cast my vote?

I'm still mulling over all of the options, but I'm almost certainly going to vote for Cookie. But I don't know.

Allow me to cast my vote on my own terms, please.
You did that last night, and we saw what happened there. So can you see why DDL and I are at least a little antsy?

Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:You have 20 minutes to decide your lynch. But you keep acting like you have 5 hours. It's decision time, man. Nobody has time to answer to your endless questions. It's time to move to the part where you weigh your suspects and make your decision.

I know how many minutes I have.

Then why didn't you vote for me?
Because I think LoRab is mafia even more.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 82

Post by Epignosis »

Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

What the hell was wrong with my vote last night? You're placing that lynch result on ME? That's bullshit.

I can't believe I'm being grilled for actually participating in an EoD and contemplating my vote as much as I possibly can before I cast it.

Excuse me, but I actually care if I'm lynching or mislynching.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I don't give a shit if my behavior makes you antsy, DDL or Scotty. You'll have to excuse me for getting pissy, but I've invested a lot in this game, and I'm baddie hunting to the best of my ability. I'd appreciate it if you didn't criticize my style, especially given the time I've sunk into this Day phase.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Also, I think Epi wants to sell us a furnished apartment. What's the price? I've got $400 in my savings account. Will that cover the deposit?

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I'm fine with an espers/ika lynch, or even a LoRab lynch I suppose, but I'm voting Cookie.

I'm leaving now, I'm sort of pissed, frankly, and I'm not going to keep posting while feeling this way.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

LoRab wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
LoRab wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
LoRab wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
LoRab wrote:
What I read from your post that you mention was that I was particularly bringing up G-Man's behavior in old games, which is what I never did. Yes, I post about meta. Meta is a lot of how I think in games. And that another player came to a different conclusion than I did...well, that happens. We all see things differently.

And, again, it was the powerful part that pinged me in Golden's post--not the civ part. I have no problem with civ claims--I expect civs to say that they are civs. It was

And yes, I am getting frustrated. And there's too many posts to respond to remind everyone to eye me all you want and twirl for them. I'm a serious lynch candidate at this point, and that's really frustrating, when I know that the conclusion that people are coming to about me is not accurate.

And I didn't like the lynch day 2, either. I look forward to hearing why that power was used for the day 2 lynch in end game, because I didn't like having to choose between what at the time didn't seem like a good selection to me. But, being forced to vote one of those candidates, and having only mild pings to go on, I decided to leave it to the mafia gods. It's not the first time I've been part of making a tie.
LoRab wrote:I do care who is lynched.
LoRab wrote:I decided to leave it to the mafia gods
In general, I care who is lynched. When there are only 4 choices, none of whom I'm completely sure on, I'm comfortable with an aspect of chance between those choices.

No matter what, I had to make an active choice in that lynch and no matter how I voted it would have been a deciding vote. With no choices that had me convinced or even somewhat sure, I went with going for 1 of 2 choices.

And I'm not sure what that demonstrates, other than my unsurety about that vote.
But you didn't make a deciding vote. You made a tie vote and you waited (and wavered between the candidates) till the tie would have been decisive. Why not vote for MM the first time you saw a tie opportunity (4-4 each) I think and feel good about the same rationale that "the gods will decide" or someone else left to vote will take the lynch in a different direction?

Instead, you designed the tie at 5-5, forced Golden to have to save himself and counting the three votes left as improbable to ever happen. Would this sound like a fair tie making to you, if someone else would have done it?
I generally vote as late as I can--it gives me the opportunity to take everything into account.

And yes, I would have understood it if someone else had done it.

linkitis: @Dragon: Yes, I agree I've been tunnel visioning. It's a bad habit. And nothing else that he's posted has really stuck out to me one way or the other, so I haven't mentioned it.

And, over the course of 4 phases, I've also been defending myself. And many of the posts against me have had to do with the LD thing, so I've had to continue talking about it. And when needing to defend, the ability to consider and post about other suspicions is limited.

And you are wrong in your vote for me.
Take what into account, considering you're talking about a dissatisfying poll in which you're intent was to make a tie and not commit to a decisive vote? :confused:

And...okay. Image
I was literally answering your question. You asked if it would sound like a fair tie if someone else were making the vote. I answered yes, I think it would be fair.

And I don't actually understand your question about taking what into account.

also, your intent, not you're. /grammarnerd
that's fair, but as I've said, 4am here. losing control over typing bit by bit.

Why would it sound fair? And I didn't mean simply making such a vote, I meant the way you did it: late as possible, forcing the player you lynch to self-preserve himself and counting that nobody else will show up.

And I asked what did you want to take in account, considering you said you wanted your vote to not impact anything and leave the result to the mercy of tie-breakers? That sounds contradictory to me.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Well, so much for the controlled manner of playing from MP.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Alright, I'll give you some space. Go think and decide your vote. Otherwise later you might complain we didn't allow you to think.

But remember we'll analyse the fuck out of it tomorrow.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

I'm waiting to vote to last minute, because I'm totally paranoid about votes popping up for me and needing to save myself. But I will likely vote Espers because I find the background suspicion convincing, especially with the addition of Iko's posts.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Ricochet wrote:Well, so much for the controlled manner of playing from MP.
Good to see it gone at least once. It's not mafia if you don't get pissed off on a daily basis.

We'll never gonna be able to read that guy unless we knock him out of his confort zone.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

10 minutes to go, now's the time to ask me to go back and read posts, if anyone wants to.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

MovingPictures07 wrote:What the hell was wrong with my vote last night? You're placing that lynch result on ME? That's bullshit.

I can't believe I'm being grilled for actually participating in an EoD and contemplating my vote as much as I possibly can before I cast it.

At the risk of making you huffy again, calm down for a sec.

Your vote WASN'T the be-all-end-all of last night. It WAS, however, objectively the last vote cast. I'm not accusing you for that. Contemplating your vote is one thing, but attempting to be on top of the vote to, I'm assuming, sway the vote in the favor you think is a shady move. DDL is right. Asking questions the last 30 minutes isn't going to solve our problems, and your doing so on Day 1 lynched me, on Day 3 didn't lynch your 2nd pick. It didn't help anyone.

You are free to vote however and whenever you want, correct. But why save it to the end?

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Look, I'm all for you analyzing me. I'm all for analysis of everyone. I'm fine with getting suspected. I'm fine with you knocking me out of my comfort zone. I know I'm not above suspicion or any of that, just like all of you folks.

What I'm NOT fine with is sinking hours upon hours of time into this game, hearing implications that my way of playing is wrong, and then getting told how to play.

I apologize if that's not what you folks were implying, but I felt like statements were going from what were suspicions of me to criticizing my way of playing this game, which I already got enough of earlier from G-Man.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Sticking with my top read on LoRab. Hoping for a good result if ika is lynched, too.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 121

Post by Golden »

I'm all for anyone's style, except that jerk golden. His style is the w. o. r. s. t.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Ricochet wrote:10 minutes to go, now's the time to ask me to go back and read posts, if anyone wants to.
*Insert sarcastic comment here*
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Aight. I'ma letchu cool off a bit. Do yo thang.

Hope we make the right decision tonight!

Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

MovingPictures07 wrote:Look, I'm all for you analyzing me. I'm all for analysis of everyone. I'm fine with getting suspected. I'm fine with you knocking me out of my comfort zone. I know I'm not above suspicion or any of that, just like all of you folks.

What I'm NOT fine with is sinking hours upon hours of time into this game, hearing implications that my way of playing is wrong, and then getting told how to play.

I apologize if that's not what you folks were implying, but I felt like statements were going from what were suspicions of me to criticizing my way of playing this game, which I already got enough of earlier from G-Man.
It's not your playstyle. I love your civ playstyle.

It's how you are applying it in this game.

It's not working.

Which makes me think you are a baddie who is intentionally using your civ playstyle in an ineffective way.

Every time you ask a player A, with 30 minutes left in the poll, what they think of player B, despite the fact neither player A or player B are getting any votes in the poll, I can't help but think you are doing that just to make it look like you're doing something when you aren't.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Scotty wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:What the hell was wrong with my vote last night? You're placing that lynch result on ME? That's bullshit.

Your vote WASN'T the be-all-end-all of last night. It WAS, however, objectively the last vote cast. I'm not accusing you for that. Contemplating your vote is one thing, but attempting to be on top of the vote to, I'm assuming, sway the vote in the favor you think is a shady move. DDL is right. Asking questions the last 30 minutes isn't going to solve our problems, and your doing so on Day 1 lynched me, on Day 3 didn't lynch your 2nd pick. It didn't help anyone.

You are free to vote however and whenever you want, correct. But why save it to the end?
I'm not huffy. I apologize for getting so, even if only for a few minutes.

You're entitled to think that. I, personally, think EoD can be a wonderful way to get mafia to reveal themselves through questioning and pressure, and the closer it gets to the end of the vote, the more opportunity for that you have. I've seen that in action in recent games I've played, mostly on RYM. I like it. I understand you may find it suspicious or illogical.

Asking questions is OK at any time.

I didn't lynch you on Day 1, what do you mean?

On reflection, I realize my Day 3 vote was not cast optimally. I can recognize that fact. I already lamented it before DH flipped mafia. But I want to vote the player I most suspect, if at all possible.

Why not save it until the end? Who knows what will happen in EoD? It puts pressure on mafia as much as it does on civilians.
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 192

Post by G-Man »

Silk Spectre's apartment maybe? That was a Night 0 option.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Look, I'm all for you analyzing me. I'm all for analysis of everyone. I'm fine with getting suspected. I'm fine with you knocking me out of my comfort zone. I know I'm not above suspicion or any of that, just like all of you folks.

It's not your playstyle. I love your civ playstyle.

It's how you are applying it in this game.

It's not working.

Which makes me think you are a baddie who is intentionally using your civ playstyle in an ineffective way.

Every time you ask a player A, with 30 minutes left in the poll, what they think of player B, despite the fact neither player A or player B are getting any votes in the poll, I can't help but think you are doing that just to make it look like you're doing something when you aren't.
Do you really think I need to convince anyone that I'm doing something this game?
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Voted Espers/Iko (can't figure out how to combine their names).
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Scotty wrote:

I'm not huffy. I apologize for getting so, even if only for a few minutes.

You're entitled to think that. I, personally, think EoD can be a wonderful way to get mafia to reveal themselves through questioning and pressure, and the closer it gets to the end of the vote, the more opportunity for that you have. I've seen that in action in recent games I've played, mostly on RYM. I like it. I understand you may find it suspicious or illogical.

Asking questions is OK at any time.

I didn't lynch you on Day 1, what do you mean?

On reflection, I realize my Day 3 vote was not cast optimally. I can recognize that fact. I already lamented it before DH flipped mafia. But I want to vote the player I most suspect, if at all possible.

Why not save it until the end? Who knows what will happen in EoD? It puts pressure on mafia as much as it does on civilians.
Sorry that should have read *attempt to lynch.

Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

MovingPictures07 wrote: Do you really think I need to convince anyone that I'm doing something this game?
No.

But you need to convince us you are doing it with the intent to catch baddies.
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 71

Post by Elohcin »

G-Man wrote:Silk Spectre's apartment maybe? That was a Night 0 option.
What up G? :) What was the bedtime story this evening?

What did you vote for MM? I think I may have missed your reasoning.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

DDL, I feel like you're holding my play to an impossible standard that I cannot possibly meet.

The truth is I've been consistently paralyzed by indecision, especially because I'm going out of my way to NOT tunnel anyone. It's difficult to decide how to cast my vote. I'm trying my best, just like everyone else is.

Despite being proud of my civilian gameplay in Economics, the truth is that I still tunneled G-Man and aether, and was wrong on both of them. If I had been more willing to consider their behavior from another perspective, I could have realized that I was examining them unfairly.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote: Do you really think I need to convince anyone that I'm doing something this game?
No.

But you need to convince us you are doing it with the intent to catch baddies.
If you really don't think I've made every action this game with the intent to catch baddies, then by all means, vote for me. I don't know what else I could possibly do. This is supatown MP. I've put literally every bit of time and thought into this game that I possibly can.
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 192

Post by G-Man »

While the espers/ika vote seems like the way to go, I'm a little freaked out by the fact that four of the six people on my suspect list voted that way. MM was the only one to actively defy my request for a plea of innocence, so my vote goes there.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I also feel like you're holding me to a double standard, DDL, that you aren't meeting yourself.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 82

Post by Epignosis »

You have 23 hours to submit your PMs.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum