56%

Total votes: 9
Mac's Mom
Posts in topic: 16

Re: Frisky Dingo [DAY 1]

Post by Mac's Mom »

Roxy wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
Roxy wrote:I will be voting for anyone that votes a new player to me. :)

*eyes Epi and MP*

Don't understand what LC is on about with the xtancle thing but that does not make him suspicious in my mafia playbook what does read suspiciously is Scotty's take on LC's post about it but I won't be voting Scotty Day 1 but may consider it for Day 2.

I also won't be voting Hambuger Boy, Ika, Sig, Mac's Mom or Saberfish.

I likely will not be voting Das Porcu or Made either.

Everyone else is fair game for me :p

I am not liking Gmans style this game the Magic 8 balls have always given me the creeps. It, however, is nothing to vote over.

I totes believe SVS when she said she had misread the roles. I read them and still do not understand them all.
Wish I was apje and could ask a ton a poignant questions about them.

I will catch back up after work and see if I feel anything else.
Would you be willing to explain why the players you mentioned are exempt from your vote?
Sure but you should know me well enough by now to answer this question for yourself. :)

Scotty, Mac's Mom, Sig, Ika, Saberfish and Hamburger Boy are new players to me since I do not remember playing with them before (I may have played with Ika but I do not remember) so since I do not like to vote for new players I won't vote them on Day 1.

As for that prickly Porcupine and Made - well it has been sometime since I have played with either so I would like to enjoy more than one day of playing with them before I layeth the smackdown of my vote onto them.

Its been awhile since we have played DH so I prob will not vote for you either tbh.
I'm not new. I'm as old as dirt, son. I highly recommend you respect your elders, lest I cut myself a switch and give ya the kind of punishment me pappy gave me as a lad.
Nuh uh
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 8

Post by Spacedaisy »

Mac's Mom wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:I get that people are bugged by low participation, and fully realize I'm part of that number but honestly, I can't really help it at the moment. But you won't catch me saying "oh noes, I can't catch up!" Because despite not saying much, I am keeping up. I'll issue some thoughts tomorrow after work. I am up much too late and have been working on wedding projects.
The excuses are strong with this one...
You misread my intent. That was my way of saying, "Sorry, not sorry." Lol
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 338

Post by Epignosis »

I approve of this individual. :srsnod:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Mac's Mom

Post by Mac's Mom »

Epignosis wrote:I approve of this individual. :srsnod:
Little old me? You're too kind... :grin:
Nuh uh
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 109
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Mac's Mom wrote:
Roxy wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:

*eyes Epi and MP*

Don't understand what LC is on about with the xtancle thing but that does not make him suspicious in my mafia playbook what does read suspiciously is Scotty's take on LC's post about it but I won't be voting Scotty Day 1 but may consider it for Day 2.

I am not liking Gmans style this game the Magic 8 balls have always given me the creeps. It, however, is nothing to vote over.

I totes believe SVS when she said she had misread the roles. I read them and still do not understand them all.

Would you be willing to explain why the players you mentioned are exempt from your vote?
Sure but you should know me well enough by now to answer this question for yourself. :)

Scotty, Mac's Mom, Sig, Ika, Saberfish and Hamburger Boy are new players to me since I do not remember playing with them before (I may have played with Ika but I do not remember) so since I do not like to vote for new players I won't vote them on Day 1.

As for that prickly Porcupine and Made - well it has been sometime since I have played with either so I would like to enjoy more than one day of playing with them before I layeth the smackdown of my vote onto them.

Its been awhile since we have played DH so I prob will not vote for you either tbh.
I'm not new. I'm as old as dirt, son. I highly recommend you respect your elders, lest I cut myself a switch and give ya the kind of punishment me pappy gave me as a lad.
Um- first I am not your "son" bc I am a girl and a mother. Second if anyone is giving the switch to anyone it would be as I am a mom :p. third you are new to this site which now makes your whole post a moot effort :)
Fourth. I do like your style :D
;)
Mac's Mom

Post by Mac's Mom »

Roxy wrote:
Mac's Mom wrote:
Roxy wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:

*eyes Epi and MP*

Um- first I am not your "son" bc I am a girl and a mother. Second if anyone is giving the switch to anyone it would be as I am a mom :p. third you are new to this site which now makes your whole post a moot effort :)
Fourth. I do like your style :D
In that case, thank you ma'am!

I'm getting up there in years, and can't tell who the young'ns are anymore. What with these meds and my stories being cancelled, it's my job to hold the line against our crumbling civilization.

Hence, I've taken to this game at the recommendation of a friend. He looks a lot like this little feller ----> :llama:
Nuh uh
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Lmao!
;)
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 80

Post by thellama73 »

Mac's Mom wrote: Hence, I've taken to this game at the recommendation of a friend. He looks a lot like this little feller ----> :llama:
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 50
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

I cast a vote Scotty's way, he's my most serious suspicion at this time. Going to work soon, maybe not home until after the lynch is up. I just sat down to vote, and realized as I was typing this that I could have also voted DisgruntledPorcupine for the Low-Posting angle, but I didn't. Oh well, he's got more of a chance to prove me right for next time. ;o
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 70
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

LC, your vote for me makes about as much sense as this shit:
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Mac's Mom

Post by Mac's Mom »

thellama73 wrote:
Mac's Mom wrote: Hence, I've taken to this game at the recommendation of a friend. He looks a lot like this little feller ----> :llama:
That man is an impostor. He looks strikingly similar to old Jack McCraggal, an old devious fellow I used to run rum with back in the Prohibition Era.

We used to flood the southern market with hooch from Cuba, before the commies and fascists started killin' each other.

Back then you used to get a mint julep and a slice of pie for nickel. The pie filled you up, and the whiskey kept you dancin'. That is until Johnny Law came a knockin' and you hustled your hiney out into the streets where the dogs would get ya if you weren't as fast as the next guy.

Good times, I say. Today's nothing compared to 'em.
Nuh uh
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Long Con wrote:Perhaps a 24/24 schedule should have a different set of standards regarding Participation Score?

I'm interested in trying to catch baddies, Epig. I think it would be very cool. I will also support lynching an inactive today. DisgruntledPorcupine would be my choice.
DisgruntledPorcupine wrote:;o
Th-th-th-that's all, folks!
This apparently means nothing to you.
Long Con wrote:
Scotty wrote:LC, I don't think you're thinking through these strategies, and honestly I don't think you are on Xander's team.
I'm not sure why you felt the need to let us all know how honest you are being when you said that. Maybe you thought that if you had said "I don't think you're on Xander's team", we might not think you were being honest about it. So, good thing you clarified that with a totally necessary adverb. ;)

As for thinking through these strategies, the problem you are having is a lack of vision. This can be done, and it can be well-coordinated and executed by Xander. We can make him invincible. Unlynchable, unkillable.

I took Llama's rule to mean in-thread stuff. If he wants to limit what Xander can say in the secret message, so be it. The Xtacles will know soon enough.
Because of adverbs? That's your serious line of reasoning? That's the only time you have addressed me or even mentioned me all game.

"serious suspicion"? Bullshit. You're just on me because I didn't like your plan of revealing Xander.

I might be in a right mind to NO-U vote on this one.

Mac's Mom

Post by Mac's Mom »

Scotty wrote:LC, your vote for me makes about as much sense as this shit:
Handerpants! By golly, what'll they think of next!

Say, does Depends happen to produce those? Been gettin' tired of the old model. Keeps chaffin' me where the good Lord had the kindness to split us, if you catch ma drift.
Nuh uh
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Long Con wrote:I cast a vote Scotty's way, he's my most serious suspicion at this time. Going to work soon, maybe not home until after the lynch is up. I just sat down to vote, and realized as I was typing this that I could have also voted DisgruntledPorcupine for the Low-Posting angle, but I didn't. Oh well, he's got more of a chance to prove me right for next time. ;o
This post infuriates me for its nonchalance. Oops! Dropped a lit match in a truckstop bathroom! You didn't have to light the match.

And then putting Disgruntled Porcupine's meaningless (and only) post at the end? That's just insulting.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Mac's Mom wrote:

Say, does Depends happen to produce those? Been gettin' tired of the old model. Keeps chaffin' me where the good Lord had the kindness to split us, if you catch ma drift.
lol

Mac, what do you look for in a lynch candidate? Is this your first mafia game?

Mac's Mom

Post by Mac's Mom »

Scotty wrote:
Mac's Mom wrote:

lol

'Tis my first.

And I'm lookin' for the one who gives me the most sass.

I don't put up with the kind of guff your generation revels in, no siree. Not after the things I've seen. They'd make a monkey shine your shoes and give you a quarter-dollar for obliging him!
Nuh uh
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Mac's Mom wrote:
Scotty wrote:
Mac's Mom wrote:

lol

'Tis my first.

I don't put up with the kind of guff your generation revels in, no siree. Not after the things I've seen. They'd make a monkey shine your shoes and give you a quarter-dollar for obliging him!
You make it sound like you're from the 19th century. :eek:

Mac's Mom

Post by Mac's Mom »

Scotty wrote:
Mac's Mom wrote:
Scotty wrote:
Mac's Mom wrote:

lol

'Tis my first.

You make it sound like you're from the 19th century. :eek:
Maybe I am. Back then a man was a man, and our country wasn't full of a bunch of sniveling nincompoops who don't know a steer's rear from the horns.

That kind of ignorance got you in trouble in my day, yessum.
Nuh uh
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 50
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Geez, Scotty. You seem worried.
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 15

Post by Elohcin »

Mac's Mom, you are quite the hilarious one. Can I ask where you are from?
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Long Con wrote:Geez, Scotty. You seem worried.
Worried? No, but I take offense to someone voting me for inane reasons.

timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 17

Post by timmer »

Hey all, so reading back, I've got decent vibes from SVS (the point about Epig maybe not being drunk is interesting), I'm not sure I understand voting for Long Con, so MM gets a bit of a :ponder: from me, as it was pointed out that the reasoning was weak. Scotty seems to be not enjoying the attention he is getting... do people who know his play style well have an opinion on whether this indicates a certain alignment?
My siggie.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

To get to the point a bit better re: Epig maybe not being drunk when he said he was... @ELOH, what is your opinion of this? If you think Epig was lying, does this make you suspect him of being shady?
My siggie.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

timmer wrote:Hey all, so reading back, I've got decent vibes from SVS (the point about Epig maybe not being drunk is interesting), I'm not sure I understand voting for Long Con, so MM gets a bit of a :ponder: from me, as it was pointed out that the reasoning was weak. Scotty seems to be not enjoying the attention he is getting... do people who know his play style well have an opinion on whether this indicates a certain alignment?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

timmer wrote:To get to the point a bit better re: Epig maybe not being drunk when he said he was... @ELOH, what is your opinion of this? If you think Epig was lying, does this make you suspect him of being shady?
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 208

Post by DharmaHelper »

I think you guys are on to something with regards to Epi's Great Deception.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I said I had about 14 beers. Not the same thing as saying I was drunk.

Sorry if you lightweights can't fathom that.

If I get lynched, my ghost will have to party with Andre.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

I don't get who the guy in the pic is, but 14 beers = not drunk? I thought *I* had a hearty liver, lol!
My siggie.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Epignosis wrote:I said I had about 14 beers. Not the same thing as saying I was drunk.

Classic backtracking

ImageImage
ImageImage
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 41
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

I'm going to be busy as crap for the next 36 hours or so seeing the family, going to my brother's show, and setting up the cocktail party of my dreams :biggrin: (I might have nearly an hour tomorrow afternoon or realllllly late tonight to spare for checking/keeping up. Big might.) So, with that being said:

I have no doubt Epi drank 14 beers without being drunk. Silly, but not drunk. Nice thought process though. I like the hunting. Keep it up.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I hate Days 1. To me, it's the same discussion of the same things (to vote or not to vote low posters, to vote or not to vote newbies, to randomize or not to randomize), although this one has been very amusing and has added discussion of those godforsaken rainbow lists for something newer. Point is, it never really helps me decide on who to vote for. (Did that sound bitter? I'm not trying to come off that way - it's just a bit of Blooper stream of consciousness.)

I don't want to vote for a stand-out, silly person today because a number of baddies like to keep to the shadows in the first parts of the game - say enough to contribute, but not enough to stand out. I think timmer fits the bill here. He's contributed, but nothing controversial, a bit playful at times to keep the mood light, and this post caught my eye:
timmer wrote:Hey all, so reading back, I've got decent vibes from SVS (the point about Epig maybe not being drunk is interesting), I'm not sure I understand voting for Long Con, so MM gets a bit of a :ponder: from me, as it was pointed out that the reasoning was weak. Scotty seems to be not enjoying the attention he is getting... do people who know his play style well have an opinion on whether this indicates a certain alignment?
He's latching on to some easy pickings here - MM's weird vote (when is MM's vote not weird/"weak" Day 1? I'm surprised he didn't vote himself!), the whole drunk or not drunk matter (again, good thought process, but too easy to latch to), and pointing out Scotty's reaction to attention like he hasn't played with Scotty before (he has). I gots things to do, veggies to chop, and places to drive, so I'll put my vote there now. Let the accusations fly :slick:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

timmer wrote:To get to the point a bit better re: Epig maybe not being drunk when he said he was... @ELOH, what is your opinion of this? If you think Epig was lying, does this make you suspect him of being shady?
My opinion is the that this is being read into way too much. Did Epi actually say he was drunk? B/c Epi doesn't usually claim to be drunk even if he is. I think he was just having some fun. I thought MP asked if Epi was drink. That's why I responded.
Epignosis wrote:I said I had about 14 beers. Not the same thing as saying I was drunk.

Well, there you go. I was right in my thinking, he didn't say he was drunk. Epi drinks at least 12 beers a day. He's a beast. It's why he has life insurance :p
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Epi comes under fire and is immediately defended.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

My intervention damn well better not occur on Day 1 of son-of-a-bitching Frisky Dingo Mafia. Image
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 89

Post by G-Man »

nijuukyugou wrote:I'm going to be busy as crap for the next 36 hours or so seeing the family, going to my brother's show, and setting up the cocktail party of my dreams :biggrin: (I might have nearly an hour tomorrow afternoon or realllllly late tonight to spare for checking/keeping up. Big might.) So, with that being said:

I have no doubt Epi drank 14 beers without being drunk. Silly, but not drunk. Nice thought process though. I like the hunting. Keep it up.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I hate Days 1. To me, it's the same discussion of the same things (to vote or not to vote low posters, to vote or not to vote newbies, to randomize or not to randomize), although this one has been very amusing and has added discussion of those godforsaken rainbow lists for something newer. Point is, it never really helps me decide on who to vote for. (Did that sound bitter?...
No
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 65
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

DharmaHelper wrote:Epi comes under fire and is immediately defended.
And he voted for the cookie monster. :stare:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

MM - are you not going to address my suspicion of you?
;)
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Hmm so blooper you felt that me asking for clarification from eloh, whose opinion obv matters here, constitutes a baddie move? Interesting. Maybe next time I'll just post inane 8ball comments all day since you apparently give that a pass. Forgive me for following up leads; )
My siggie.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 85

Post by S~V~S »

THIS IS FUCKING AMAZEBALLS!!!!

Now I will go catch up. Seriously though, yeah, it makes no sense, but it's still pretty spectacular.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

And ftr Eloh comment effectively ends beer gate for me.
My siggie.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Four hours until the end of Day 1.

Side game.

How many people will miss the vote?

I say 7.
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 89

Post by G-Man »

Epignosis wrote:Four hours until the end of Day 1.

Side game.

I say 7.
Cannot predict now
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

G-Man wrote:

Side game.

I say 7.
Cannot predict now
I find myself asking a question. :ponder:

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

You've played with me before. What do you think?

Side game.

I say 7.
I'll bet you it's over 7. If I lose, I'll chug the difference.
Who wants to bet under 7 against me? If it is exactly 7, I'll chug 7.

Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Okay, I am voting sig. He hasn't posted once. If you sign up, PLAY!
HamburgerBoy
The Mark
Posts in topic: 31

Post by HamburgerBoy »

Is there any reason to assume that the Xtacles couldn't be underpowered/unusable/however people are putting it? This is my first game here, but maybe their purpose is more equivalent to a bunch of vanilla roles which happen to (uncontrollably) shoot powers every which way, being more of a game mechanic than something that's supposed to be controlled? That the power would be diminished quickly within a couple days (I'm assuming the odds of killing Stan early are low) seems to further support that.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

My memory doesn't work that way with a lot of people, including you. There are about half at least of players in this game who I know I've played with but cannot remember enough to think of what their civ or baddie game looks like. Thus me asking others.
My siggie.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

That was to Scotty. ^
My siggie.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 65
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

HamburgerBoy wrote:Is there any reason to assume that the Xtacles couldn't be underpowered/unusable/however people are putting it? This is my first game here, but maybe their purpose is more equivalent to a bunch of vanilla roles which happen to (uncontrollably) shoot powers every which way, being more of a game mechanic than something that's supposed to be controlled? That the power would be diminished quickly within a couple days (I'm assuming the odds of killing Stan early are low) seems to further support that.
I think you've got the right idea here. Alone, the Xtacles don't seem like much, but together, that can wreck a bit of havoc each night.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 85

Post by S~V~S »

DharmaHelper wrote:
But this remark from Eloh got me thinking. If Epi was sober during this it doesn't feel so jokey anymore.
If you don't think Epi can go from 0 to 60 in that time frame, I've got some news for you. :beer:
I was under the impression that Epi was a serious world class league drinker. It takes hours for a real drunk to get sloppy. Coming from a family of super serious contenders in the Worlds Largest Family of Congenital Drunks, I have experience in this department :noble:

Unless you are saying Epi is a lightweight. They can get drunk in half an hour, lol.

MovingPictures07 wrote:Who wants an MP rainbow list?
:puppy:
And you were the first to step up to the plate, lol.

I will watch this develop, and not commit today. As I said the whole conversation seemed fishy, I thought it was drunken bantering. But since Epi himself says he was not drunk (and my point in my original post was that if he was NOT drunk, the conversation looked a lot more calculated to me). MPs posts this afternoon were pretty much a WIFOM deluxe with cheese, so no help there. Not sure where I am gonna vote yet; looking at the spread we already have (and I am not sure why a few of those people even have votes) I don't know that I want to spread it more.

Linki~ but if the head civ has a power that allows him to communicate with them, why not try to harness their power for good?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

S~V~S wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
But this remark from Eloh got me thinking. If Epi was sober during this it doesn't feel so jokey anymore.
If you don't think Epi can go from 0 to 60 in that time frame, I've got some news for you. :beer:
I was under the impression that Epi was a serious world class league drinker. It takes hours for a real drunk to get sloppy. Coming from a family of super serious contenders in the Worlds Largest Family of Congenital Drunks, I have experience in this department :noble:

Unless you are saying Epi is a lightweight. They can get drunk in half an hour, lol.

MovingPictures07 wrote:Who wants an MP rainbow list?
:puppy:
And you were the first to step up to the plate, lol.

I will watch this develop, and not commit today. As I said the whole conversation seemed fishy, I thought it was drunken bantering. But since Epi himself says he was not drunk (and my point in my original post was that if he was NOT drunk, the conversation looked a lot more calculated to me). MPs posts this afternoon were pretty much a WIFOM deluxe with cheese, so no help there. Not sure where I am gonna vote yet; looking at the spread we already have (and I am not sure why a few of those people even have votes) I don't know that I want to spread it more.

Linki~ but if the head civ has a power that allows him to communicate with them, why not try to harness their power for good?
I wasn't defending him.

ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”