[END] Arrested Development Mafia

Moderator: Community Team

Who's about to sell us out to the Sitwells?

Poll ended at Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:00 pm

Elohcin
No votes
G-Man
No votes
lovedelic
No votes
Sloonei 2
50%
Spacedaisy
No votes
thellama73
No votes
Turnip Head
No votes
How can anyone even understand this game? (host/non/dead)
50%

Total votes: 10
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 23

Re: [Day 2] Arrested Development Mafia

Post by Sorsha »

Spacedaisy wrote:I'm sorry, explain to me ELO how my not voting for the guy who got lynched and flipped civ looks suspicious? My vote ended on the guy who looked like he might have been saved, so Im not seeing the logic.

Sorsha, MP has never come out and said I was bad. If he believed I was bad, he would have. I am fairly certain he is applying pressure to see how I respond. I don't believe he is bad, and I have to agree that the phrasing of your question does look kind of heavy handed. You basically asked, do you think he is bad or that he thinks you are bad? The answer is neither.
"Or something else" literally means do you have any other idea why? It's not a black and white question. It doesn't mean either he's trying to get you out of the way because you're bad or he is bad. It means... is it this or is it any number of other possible things. "Or something else" can also mean neither, which in this case it does according to you. Sorry if it came off confusing but I didn't mean it the way you guys are taking it.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 67

Post by Elohcin »

What made you look suspicious to me was that you came in after others had given green peeks and gave yet another one. Kind of like you could have been jumping on the green peek train to try and make yourself look good. Then I thought your explanation of it all seemed a little ingenuine. That's all. Alright...off to bed for me. I am going to hate myself in the morning for being up this late.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 118
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Spacedaisy wrote:I'm sorry, explain to me ELO how my not voting for the guy who got lynched and flipped civ looks suspicious? My vote ended on the guy who looked like he might have been saved, so Im not seeing the logic.
Just to play Devil's advocate, Llama could be civ too. In that scenario your vote is exactly where a baddie would want their vote to be, for the exact reasons you're stating ("could have been saved"). Do you think he was being saved? That was not the reason you gave for your vote.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I mean, not voting on lynched civ wagons is like Baddie 101. It's weird that that's your go-to rebuttal.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 46

Post by Spacedaisy »

Elohcin wrote:What made you look suspicious to me was that you came in after others had given green peeks and gave yet another one. Kind of like you could have been jumping on the green peek train to try and make yourself look good. Then I thought your explanation of it all seemed a little ingenuine. That's all. Alright...off to bed for me. I am going to hate myself in the morning for being up this late.
I can't control what you think of my explanation or of my peek. But giving a green peek doesn't make someone look good per se, baddies know who is good and who is bad. It is easy for a baddie to give a green peek so I fail to see why giving a green peek would buy me any cred.

as for who would make that kill I think it could be one extreme or another. Our established players from the LP/TP/PA groups don't have as much experience with closed set ups and the use/strategies in openly claiming cop and stating peeks. Therefore I think it could easily be someone who did not think through the idea of seer hunting. Or it could on the other hand be someone very familiar with it and thus the avoidance of killing someone who might result in seer hunt clear. But I find the latter type of person more likely, I just can't see any other good explanation for the kill.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 42

Post by Ricochet »

lovedelic wrote:i didn't believe rico's peek on gob because it was roleplay bs

but my suspicion of llama is also roleplay bs so
RICK OCHÈ! \o/ What do you mean by roleplay BS? I received my green peen at the start, so before realizing llama is playing a weird man boy on a scooter. :shrug:

Grasping thight there, gramps?
lovedelic wrote:rico is either town or clever scum. town
RICK OCHÉ! \o/ Yes, I live in town.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Turnip Head wrote:I mean, not voting on lynched civ wagons is like Baddie 101. It's weird that that's your go-to rebuttal.
My vote was cast well before the lynch was decided. When I cast my vote there were a couple other people with two votes. And no, it wasn't my reason for voting him. I gave you my reasoning for voting him. It is not until seeing how things went down later after the lynch was well over (I forgot to come back in and make a final decision about my vote because I missed the deadline while working late) that I thought it looks like it might be a save.

My point was that my vote being considered a case for suspicion makes no sense since I did not end up voting for the person who got lynched and in fact the person who did get lynched was proven civ, so how does my vote for someone other than sloonei = me being bad? I do not know llama's alignment, he could be civ yes. if he was lynched and proven bad, then that would be reason to come at me, but this is not the case we are discussing here, now is it?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Spacedaisy wrote:
Elohcin wrote:What made you look suspicious to me was that you came in after others had given green peeks and gave yet another one. Kind of like you could have been jumping on the green peek train to try and make yourself look good. Then I thought your explanation of it all seemed a little ingenuine. That's all. Alright...off to bed for me. I am going to hate myself in the morning for being up this late.
I can't control what you think of my explanation or of my peek. But giving a green peek doesn't make someone look good per se, baddies know who is good and who is bad. It is easy for a baddie to give a green peek so I fail to see why giving a green peek would buy me any cred.
It would make you look civ among other civs so they wouldn't want to lynch you. I thought that was obvious.

This doesn't mean I am solely focused on lynching you though. I do plan on looking at others today as well after I finish all my RL duties. You are just my top suspect from Day 1 activity.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 111
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Thanks for the responses, Sorsha and Elo!

Elo, regarding your question as to why the baddies would AVOID killing the cop, yeah, that was my point -- technically it would be to avoid SHC (seer hunt clear), but I think that's dumb. :P Makes way more sense to try to knock out the cop ASAP.

Guys, I don't think Spacedaisy is mafia. I was trying to pressure her because I couldn't make sense of her D1 behavior in particular, but I've got a pretty firm read on her now, and I'm feeling confident enough to say that, yeah, I don't think she should be getting votes today.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Paging DrWilgy: what are your thoughts and suspects?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Maybe I should throw out a rainbow. :ponder:

Who wants one?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Day 2 MP rainbow:

MovingPictures07
Elohcin
G-Man

Spacedaisy

Turnip Head
Sorsha

lovedelic
thellama73
Ricochet
Metalmarsh89
DrWilgy
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Gotta do something about those oranges I don't have much of a read on. If your name is in orange, please come in here and provide input!

And even if your name's not in orange, start casting those votes and voicing some thoughts... we need an active Day 2 if we want some substantive information going forward. I know we're in this weird situation where it feels like there's hardly anything to go on -- I know because that's how I'm feeling at the moment -- so that's why we have to create our own content. :D
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Let's all do the multiple-posts-in-a-row substantive content dance! :dance: :dance: :coffee: :dance: :dance:

On that note, I really have to stop goofing off, so you folks are going to have to create some content without me for a while. Be back later tonight probably.
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 59

Post by G-Man »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Thanks for the responses, Sorsha and Elo!

Elo, regarding your question as to why the baddies would AVOID killing the cop, yeah, that was my point -- technically it would be to avoid SHC (seer hunt clear), but I think that's dumb. :P Makes way more sense to try to knock out the cop ASAP.

Guys, I don't think Spacedaisy is mafia. I was trying to pressure her because I couldn't make sense of her D1 behavior in particular, but I've got a pretty firm read on her now, and I'm feeling confident enough to say that, yeah, I don't think she should be getting votes today.
Okay, I'm on break at the banana stand for a little bit. Here are some thoughts.

I also don't suspect Maeby at this point and it's not just because, you know, she's my cousin. I made a two-tiered list of suspects after looking at the votes (which is still limited in its usefulness just yet, I admit). Maeby wasn't in either tier. If anyone thinks they can build on my vote analysis with, you know, observations and stuff, be my guest. That will only help make any cases stronger.

Elohcin wrote:G - do you have a spreadsheet of who's who or something? If so, do you think you could share it with the class. I am unable to understand yours posts b/c I don't know who the heck you're talking about half the time.
MovingPictures07 wrote:Suddenly, a manuscript fell out of thin air, containing the following notes:
Ron Howard's voice wrote:List of actors and characters:
a2thezebra - Ann
DrWilgy - ?????
Elohcin - ?????
G-Man - George-Michael Bluth
lovedelic - George Bluth Sr.
Metalmarsh89 - Michael Bluth
MovingPictures07 - The Narrator
Ricochet - Steve Holt
Sloonei - Tobias Funke
Spacedaisy - Maeby Funke
Sorsha - Lucille Bluth
thellama73 - G.O.B Bluth
Turnip Head - Buster Bluth
A red pen could serve as a handy way for the family to track any changes.
DrWilgy wrote:Give me that manuscript!
*marks out the question marks and writes down Lindsey*

Lovedelic, what is your mafia history?
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 27

Post by thellama73 »

MovingPictures07 wrote:On the next... Arrested Development:

G-Man, Metalmarsh89, and Sorsha will explain (1) their votes for Sloonei and (2) why they did not believe DrWilgy's peek on Sloonei was legitimate.

Elohcin, thellama73, and Ricochet will explain why (1) their votes for lovedelic and (2) why they did not believe Spacedaisy's peek on lovedelic was legitimate.

lovedelic and Spacedaisy will explain why (1) their votes for thellama73 and (2) why they did not believe Ricochet's peek on thellama73 was legitimate.

Spacedaisy will explain why she voted for me, then moved my vote without responding to my inquiry and acknowledging the switch.

It's possible one of these peeks is real. So why did all of these votes land like this?
I voted for lovedelic because she was the first player to select the "no lynch" option, an option which I have always hated for obvious reasons. To be honest, I didn't notice SD's peek at the time, and will have to reevaluate today, although I doubt every peek claimed is true.

I will also say that those who tried to lynch me are a bunch of chickens. KA-CACAW CACAW!
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Thanks for the responses, Sorsha and Elo!

I mostly agree, but I still think her rebuttal to Elo about her vote not being suspicious seems manufactured considering the reason her vote was made. It reads more like a "defense" than a logical thought process. If she thinks Llama was being saved, why isn't she currently putting any pressure there? Who does she think could have been saving him? Daisy doesn't seem interested in talking about these things, only interested in using it for her defense.

MovingPictures07 wrote:Paging DrWilgy: what are your thoughts and suspects?
Yeah! DrWilgy was around last night but didn't post, which is a small ping for me. Where is the doctor?
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

MP, can you explain why you have Elo and G-Man in blue? I have civ vibe from G-Man but not so much from Elo. It might be a knee jerk reaction to her suspecting me last night but I felt like there were two people who jumped on Turnip and MP putting pressure on me last night who seemed opportunistic and their suspicions seemed like reaching or manufacturing. One of those was Elo and the other was Sorsha. I don't know if Turnip legit suspects me or was just applying pressure like MP invited him to do. I don't find Turnip Head suspicious at the moment though.

Linki, well that's my answer. I'm sorry you don't like my rebuttal but it is my honest logical response to what seemed to me like an illogical "case" from Elo.

I didn't vote Llama, because I had not decided if I still suspect him more than someone else, or if I want to apply pressure elsewhere. I think at the moment, I feel more like I suspect Elo, so I'll put my vote there.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Spacedaisy wrote:MP, can you explain why you have Elo and G-Man in blue? I have civ vibe from G-Man but not so much from Elo. It might be a knee jerk reaction to her suspecting me last night but I felt like there were two people who jumped on Turnip and MP putting pressure on me last night who seemed opportunistic and their suspicions seemed like reaching or manufacturing. One of those was Elo and the other was Sorsha. I don't know if Turnip legit suspects me or was just applying pressure like MP invited him to do. I don't find Turnip Head suspicious at the moment though.
I'm with you here. I have no reason to feel good about ELoh right now.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Spacedaisy wrote:I don't know if Turnip legit suspects me or was just applying pressure like MP invited him to do. I don't find Turnip Head suspicious at the moment though.
I don't have you as high on a theoretical rainbow list as MP does, but I'm observing you more than pressuring you atm.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

thellama73 wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:MP, can you explain why you have Elo and G-Man in blue? I have civ vibe from G-Man but not so much from Elo. It might be a knee jerk reaction to her suspecting me last night but I felt like there were two people who jumped on Turnip and MP putting pressure on me last night who seemed opportunistic and their suspicions seemed like reaching or manufacturing. One of those was Elo and the other was Sorsha. I don't know if Turnip legit suspects me or was just applying pressure like MP invited him to do. I don't find Turnip Head suspicious at the moment though.
Do you have reason to feel bad about her?
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

MovingPictures07 wrote: Guys, I don't think Spacedaisy is mafia. I was trying to pressure her because I couldn't make sense of her D1 behavior in particular, but I've got a pretty firm read on her now, and I'm feeling confident enough to say that, yeah, I don't think she should be getting votes today.
What changed our mind? And what do you think of her Day i behavior now?
Turnip Head wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
I want to know the answer to this too. Y'all are just gonna have to start getting used to a more active Eloh in these small games.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Previously on Arrested Development:

The mafia fail at finding the cop, killing someone who didn't even throw out a green peek.

Suddenly, another manuscript fell out of thin air, containing the following notes:
Ron Howard's voice wrote:List of n0 green peeks:
a2thezebra - N/A
DrWilgy - Sloonei
Elohcin - N/A
G-Man - N/A
lovedelic - N/A
Metalmarsh89 - N/A
MovingPictures07 - Elohcin
Ricochet - thellama73
Sloonei - N/A
Spacedaisy - lovedelic
Sorsha - N/A
thellama73 - N/A
Turnip Head - G-Man
DrWilgy should have been killed last night. If he flipped vanilla, no one would be "Seer Hunt Cleared" because Sloonei was already dead. His peak was the only one confirmed to be 100% true. DrWilgy, as a baddie, stood to gain the most by the mafia taking out a non-cop target.
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 59

Post by G-Man »

Lunch break here at the banana stand, so I, you know, wanted to chime in. I realize that in my excitement earlier that I forgot to actually post my suspect tiers. Here they are, if you care at all about a kid's opinions.

TOP TIER:
Steve Holt, Lucille, and GOB
These people are at the top for me because of my vote analysis. I could be wrong about it all but this is what over-analyzing the votes produced for me. It's mostly because every time GOB got a vote, someone came along and voted elsewhere. After Maeby voted for GOB, Lucille voted for Uncle Tobias, tying the two of them up again. After Uncle Tobias switched his vote to GOB in self-preservation, Steve Holt comes along and votes for Pop Pop. This catches my eye because the vote came within two minutes of the poll closing and it created a three-way tie between GOB, Uncle Tobias, and Pop Pop. A vote for Uncle Tobias would have pushed him into the lead and would draw attention. Voting for Pop Pop created a three-way tie, possibly allowing GOB to survive a three-way tie-breaker had my dad not voted for Uncle Tobias at the last possible minute.

SECONDARY TIER:
Pop Pop, my dad, and this mysterious person who hasn't made their identity known to us yet (people keep referring to him or her as Elohcin)
I keep my dad in my sights because he wouldn't let me do Spring Break and because he broke a tie at the last second, leading to Uncle Tobias's death. I find it hard to believe a bad guy would do something so attention-grabbing but you never know, right? Pop Pop is a possibility because I could be dead wrong about GOB being bad. After Pop Pop got a second vote, no one else picked up a second one for a while. Then Maeby voted for GOB. It's much less fluid as a conspiracy than GOB being bad but it's possible that. In fact, as I hear myself saying this, it becomes even less plausible in my mind. This mysterious Elohcin person could be part of GOB's team because he/she voted for Pop Pop after GOB got a retaliation vote from Pop Pop.

Okay, gotta get back to being Mr. Manager. Bye.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Day 2 MP rainbow:

MovingPictures07
Elohcin
G-Man

Spacedaisy

Turnip Head
Sorsha

lovedelic
thellama73
Ricochet
Metalmarsh89
DrWilgy
RICK OCHÉ! \o/
MovingPictures07 wrote:Gotta do something about those oranges I don't have much of a read on. If your name is in orange, please come in here and provide input!

And even if your name's not in orange, start casting those votes and voicing some thoughts... we need an active Day 2 if we want some substantive information going forward. I know we're in this weird situation where it feels like there's hardly anything to go on -- I know because that's how I'm feeling at the moment -- so that's why we have to create our own content. :D
I like to put in, not input, if you know what I mean. \o/

I like oranges, but I prefer tangerines and my favourite are clementines.

Also, my hot water is orange today, how am I supposed to shower after practice now?
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

thellama73 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:On the next... Arrested Development:

G-Man, Metalmarsh89, and Sorsha will explain (1) their votes for Sloonei and (2) why they did not believe DrWilgy's peek on Sloonei was legitimate.

Elohcin, thellama73, and Ricochet will explain why (1) their votes for lovedelic and (2) why they did not believe Spacedaisy's peek on lovedelic was legitimate.

lovedelic and Spacedaisy will explain why (1) their votes for thellama73 and (2) why they did not believe Ricochet's peek on thellama73 was legitimate.

Spacedaisy will explain why she voted for me, then moved my vote without responding to my inquiry and acknowledging the switch.

It's possible one of these peeks is real. So why did all of these votes land like this?
I voted for lovedelic because she was the first player to select the "no lynch" option, an option which I have always hated for obvious reasons. To be honest, I didn't notice SD's peek at the time, and will have to reevaluate today, although I doubt every peek claimed is true.

I will also say that those who tried to lynch me are a bunch of chickens. KA-CACAW CACAW!
She?

I usually use this visual references for a person. If the person has boobs, it's a she. If flat chest, it's not a she and I don't care so much. Boobies = she. Flat chest = he.

Man boobs don't count in this ecuation.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I've gone back over Elo's post regarding me and I started to do in-line evaluations, but I realized it could all be simplified into two thoughts. Every suspicion was her just saying, "yeah she is suspicious for that" and to say my responses feel "ingenuine" when I answered the points brought up. The only suspicion of her own was because I was the last person to post a green peek she felt like I was faking it. She even started out saying someone would fake to cover for the cop, but in the end she said it "felt ingenuine" when I peeked. There is no answer to someone feeling like something is not an honest answer, especially when everything I have said was 100% genuine.

If you are asking me if I have a red peek on her, no I do not have a red peek on her. I am only going on my instincts where she is concerned. My gut is not liking what I saw last night. It overall looked incredibly opportunistic.

MP, good point regarding Dr. Wilgy...
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 84
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Good morning, Bluth family. I'm your new housekeeper, Mrs. Featherbottom. Don't bother about me, just carry on with your dirty little games while I get the house in tip-top shape, loves!
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Spacedaisy wrote:MP, good point regarding Dr. Wilgy...
Did you mean Turnip Head? :P I want more people to talk about this.

Re: Elo I haven't seen enough to develop a read on her. She could simply feel you were not being genuine, I can relate. But you both suspect each other, so I'd like to know who you both suspect otherwise.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Sloonei wrote:Good morning, Bluth family. I'm your new housekeeper, Mrs. Featherbottom. Don't bother about me, just carry on with your dirty little games while I get the house in tip-top shape, loves!
Oh great, could you wash my claw? I saw Uncle Oscar kissing it last night.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

LMAO, sorry TH. yes it was you and yes it is a very good point. If Wilgy was civ, then he would have been the kill that would have made the most sense for the baddies. Why didn't he die?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 84
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Turnip Head wrote:
Sloonei wrote:Good morning, Bluth family. I'm your new housekeeper, Mrs. Featherbottom. Don't bother about me, just carry on with your dirty little games while I get the house in tip-top shape, loves!
Oh great, could you wash my claw? I saw Uncle Oscar kissing it last night.
Certainly, Master Bluth. I'll use an old trick Mother Featherbottom taught me when I was a lass growing up in wee Britain!
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Turnip Head wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Not especially, although I felt a lot of her early posts were quite wishy washy and noncommittal, which is usually a red flag.
Ricochet wrote: She?

I usually use this visual references for a person. If the person has boobs, it's a she. If flat chest, it's not a she and I don't care so much. Boobies = she. Flat chest = he.

Man boobs don't count in this ecuation.
Lovedelic will always be a lady to me.

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

thellama73 wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Not especially, although I felt a lot of her early posts were quite wishy washy and noncommittal, which is usually a red flag.
Can you point to specific instances of this?
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Turnip Head wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Previously on Arrested Development:

The mafia fail at finding the cop, killing someone who didn't even throw out a green peek.

Suddenly, another manuscript fell out of thin air, containing the following notes:
Ron Howard's voice wrote:List of n0 green peeks:
a2thezebra - N/A
DrWilgy - Sloonei
Elohcin - N/A
G-Man - N/A
lovedelic - N/A
Metalmarsh89 - N/A
MovingPictures07 - Elohcin
Ricochet - thellama73
Sloonei - N/A
Spacedaisy - lovedelic
Sorsha - N/A
thellama73 - N/A
Turnip Head - G-Man
DrWilgy should have been killed last night. If he flipped vanilla, no one would be "Seer Hunt Cleared" because Sloonei was already dead. His peak was the only one confirmed to be 100% true. DrWilgy, as a baddie, stood to gain the most by the mafia taking out a non-cop target.
This post sounds very insightful :) However I don't understand a word of it. Can you try to explain it a bit better for me? I am not sure what "seer Hunt cleared" means.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Think back to what MP was saying about green peeks being cleared by the mafia looking for the cop. The mafia would want to kill a person whose green peek was accurate, because otherwise they would know it's not the real cop. So if the mafia had decided to take out DrWilgy thinking he was the cop, there would be no downside to killing him... because even if he wasn't the cop, his green peek (Sloonei) was already dead. Ergo, no one alive would be "Seer Hunt Cleared" (seer = cop).

There's really no reason for them not to kill Wilgy last night unless he's bad or it's an elaborate frame job.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Or the baddies just aren't paying attention to what they're doing, I guess :shrug2: Or just really wanted to kill Zebra who had died early in quite a few games recently, including Night 1 in the Champs game, so in that case they're just jerks.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Turnip Head wrote: Can you point to specific instances of this?
Here are a couple. Her first nine posts were OT. Then:
Elohcin wrote:
thellama73 wrote:I'm voting lovedelic because "no lynch" is the one option guaranteed not to catch a baddie. Come on!
lovedelic wrote:
thellama73 wrote:I'm voting lovedelic because "no lynch" is the one option guaranteed not to catch a baddie. Come on!
hey, i'm gonna change it! thellama73
This is all suspicious to me, however, don't tell Lucille. *voting lovedelic*
Here she thinks both sides of the debate are suspicious, or at least that's how I read it. Wiishy-washy.

Elohcin wrote:RIP Sloon and Zebra. I'm not sure what to make of the Zebra kill either. But then again, I am not totally sure what is a likely kill this early in the game either.

So after looking up the character, I definitely want to watch more and see Zeebs character in action. I know Mae Whitman from Parenthood :)

Oh, and do you like my new disguise?

Here is one of those "something happened and I need to comment but have nothing to say" posts.

After that she perked up, so it might not mean anything. Just something I noticed.

Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

This is me.
thellama73 wrote:
Turnip Head wrote: Can you point to specific instances of this?
Here are a couple. Her first nine posts were OT. Then:

not true. I would say talking about the game and the theme of the game would be be on topic. I was trying to get my footing on my character. And this was all in the Prolougue phase anyway.
Elohcin wrote:
lovedelic wrote:
hey, i'm gonna change it! thellama73
This is all suspicious to me, however, don't tell Lucille. *voting lovedelic*
I was only talking about the no lynch vote.

Here she thinks both sides of the debate are suspicious, or at least that's how I read it. Wiishy-washy.

Elohcin wrote:RIP Sloon and Zebra. I'm not sure what to make of the Zebra kill either. But then again, I am not totally sure what is a likely kill this early in the game either.

So after looking up the character, I definitely want to watch more and see Zeebs character in action. I know Mae Whitman from Parenthood :)

Oh, and do you like my new disguise?

Here is one of those "something happened and I need to comment but have nothing to say" posts.

After that she perked up, so it might not mean anything. Just something I noticed.
Its so funny that you say this because I don't really like writing RIP posts. Almost everyone does it and its just repeated over and over throughout the beginning of each day. Its kind of like the million "Happy Birthday!" posts you get on facebook on your birthday. It's like...if you don't have anything personal to say, then I guess we don't really know each other that well, so what's the point? So as I was writing this post, I was feeling like, gosh this is so stupid to write, but everyone else will and if I don't, they'll think I'm bad. SO I have to write it and add some flavor. AND THEN, you totally read what I was thinking as I wrote it. I must be very transparent.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Is it your birthday, Elo? HAPPY BIRTHDAY! \o/
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

ooo, I got caught up in answering Llama's post that I forgot to post this one. The tab was just open on my comp :)
Turnip Head wrote:Think back to what MP was saying about green peeks being cleared by the mafia looking for the cop. The mafia would want to kill a person whose green peek was accurate, because otherwise they would know it's not the real cop. So if the mafia had decided to take out DrWilgy thinking he was the cop, there would be no downside to killing him... because even if he wasn't the cop, his green peek (Sloonei) was already dead. Ergo, no one alive would be "Seer Hunt Cleared" (seer = cop).

There's really no reason for them not to kill Wilgy last night unless he's bad or it's an elaborate frame job.
Turnip Head wrote:Or the baddies just aren't paying attention to what they're doing, I guess :shrug2: Or just really wanted to kill Zebra who had died early in quite a few games recently, including Night 1 in the Champs game, so in that case they're just jerks.
I see your points. And you are right about how it could be this reason, or that reason, or no reason at all even. It's so hard to pin the mafia's motivations sometimes. It's worth looking into though. I know there aren't many pages of posts yet, overall, but I will look bat at Wilgy and see if I can find anything.

Hehe, I go my own linki. And Ricos. And Rico, its not my birthday. It's bloopers! And sadly, I did write "Happy Birthday!!" on her fb page. I was busy doing school with the kids. I'm just all kinds of superficial these days. It's sad.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Elohcin wrote: I was only talking about the no lynch vote.
That's my mistake then. I misread what you meant.

Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

thellama73 wrote:
Elohcin wrote: I was only talking about the no lynch vote.
That's my mistake then. I misread what you meant.
Its mostly my fault. I said "all". Ask Epi, I am a bit of an exaggerator. Did you know I can do anything in "2 seconds"?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Llama I think you have to be pretty selective to call Elo's behavior noncommittal and wishy-washy. On the subject of lovedelic:
Elohcin wrote:Lovedelic, did I miss your reason behind voting no lynch? Seems maybe you could bebas and not happy lynching anyone without conspiring with your team first.
Elohcin wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Ok, back on Elo... Or I could vote Llama... I don't like thier votes.
You're weird. I don't know what to make of your wishy-washiness.
Both of y'all hopped on the boat of the new guy! Last time I checked, new guys opt for no lynch when they are civ more often than not!
I didn't know he was new. Doesn't mean he isn't bad.
Sounds like she's taking a firm stance to me. If you suspect Elo, fine, but I don't think your reasons hold up. I would argue that wishy-washyness isn't necessarily a mafia trait anyways. Civs can be unsure of themselves.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Turnip Head wrote: Sounds like she's taking a firm stance to me. If you suspect Elo, fine, but I don't think your reasons hold up. I would argue that wishy-washyness isn't necessarily a mafia trait anyways. Civs can be unsure of themselves.
I don't really suspect her. I was just responding to your questions.

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Fair enough. Is there anyone you suspect?
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Turnip Head wrote:Fair enough. Is there anyone you suspect?
Not really. I am having a hard time cutting through the role playing to see who is actually acting suspicious. I'm sure I'll make up my mind by voting time.

Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Getting ready to go look at wilgy, but I'd like as ask SD why she's voted for me. SD, you state that you find me suspicious and that it might be b/c I found you suspicious. That doesn't seem like a good reason and especially not reason enough to cast a vote on me. I just don't really understand your gameplay this time around. I'm not saying that it pings me and makes me think you're bad. But it does make me wonder what you're up to. Its as if your vote is a defensive tactic.

linki with llama. I agree with you. I cannot even begin to understand G-man's posts b/c he is taking the role-playing so seriously. I have no clue who is is talking about more than half the time. I am beginning to wonder if he is hiding behind the role-playing. DO you think that's a possibility for G-man?
lovedelic
Posts in topic: 29

Post by lovedelic »

its weird, people think i'm female oti frequently

georgewearingmaternityclothes.jpg

i'd really love someone to flip scum so i have something real to go on
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

thellama73 wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:Fair enough. Is there anyone you suspect?
Not really. I am having a hard time cutting through the role playing to see who is actually acting suspicious. I'm sure I'll make up my mind by voting time.
You could always vote Wilgy for now. Make him squeal.

Return to “Previous Heists”