DrWilgy
No votes
Elohcin
13%
nijuukyugou
13%
Sorsha
No votes
Yubaba! Please turn me into a marmot! (Hosts/nps/deads)
73%

Total votes: 15
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 247

Re: Spirited Away Mafia [DAY 3]

Post by G-Man »

Has anybody
Else noticed that sig is not
On today's lynch poll?
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Spoiler: show
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 201

Post by DrWilgy »

G-Man wrote:Your list is riddled
With bias in regards to
Your status. Stop it
Is it really now? I'll let Eloh decide if this is true.

I would prefer if Eloh were to comment on my list before others do. It would really help me get a decent read of her.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 101
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

G-Man wrote:Has anybody
Else noticed that sig is not
On today's lynch poll?
I guess Oshira-sama trusts sig.

Wilgy, I'm with G-Man, I prefer factual stuff from the get-go.
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 68

Post by DFaraday »

Dom wrote:Dfaraday shows up 3 posts (1 hour) after I call him out for disappearing and then doesn't even respond to me.

:ponder:
All you asked was where I was. I thought my posting would be enough of a response to that. :shrug:

But if it helps anyone, I have pretty specific windows of time in which I can show up and comment. Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays I'm generally available between about 11-2 p.m. and after 9 p.m. CST, and on Mondays and Thursdays only after 9 p.m. CST. Weekends are more flexible.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

DrWilgy wrote:
G-Man wrote:Your list is riddled
With bias in regards to
Your status. Stop it
Is it really now? I'll let Eloh decide if this is true.

I would prefer if Eloh were to comment on my list before others do. It would really help me get a decent read of her.
It might read that way to you (if you are civ), but otherwise your list sounds like you want everyone to take for granted that you're civ. If we don't, then several of the points you make don't apply.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 128

Post by Dom »

DFaraday, is Wilgy civ?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Dom wrote:DFaraday, is Wilgy civ?
I'm leaning civ on him, but I'm kind of disregarding his statements which take as certain his civvieness. What about you?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

He doesn't smell like a Civ. ;)
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Long Con wrote:He doesn't smell like a Civ. ;)
I thought you might have been hinting at that earlier. I don't know how you'd know that, but okay.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

DFaraday wrote:
I'm leaning civ on him, but I'm kind of disregarding his statements which take as certain his civvieness. What about you?
Any civ cred he gained with me by being active and such has been lost by assuming everyone thinks he is civ.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Dom wrote:
DFaraday wrote:
Any civ cred he gained with me by being active and such has been lost by assuming everyone thinks he is civ.
What reasons do I have to not assume this?
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

DrWilgy wrote:
Dom wrote:
DFaraday wrote:
Why would anyone unilaterally assume you're civ?
Soneji
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 35

Re: Spirited Away Mafia [NIGHT 2]

Post by Soneji »

Elohcin wrote:Unfortunately I only know that I am town. I am not 100% sure about anyone else. However, SVS and G-man seem to be acting like helpful civs. Even though sorsha hasn't posted a lot, I am leaning civ on her. I think Wilgy is acting a little more sane lately but still unsure. Blooper seems to be more distant than usual which I don't like. I always read her as civ, but its possible she is bad. LC seems civ and so does sonjei so far. I don't know about you, Quin, but mostly b/c I have yet to play with you before (I think). We have a lot of quiet players. Who are your top suspects and why?
What about my posts seem civ to you Elo? You haven't played with me before really either, so what differentiates me from Quin for you this game?

Also, is my name really that hard? Soreji and now Sonjei :fist:
sig wrote:Ummm I had my vote on the same civ twice, that should count for something. Especially since I was first on him both times.
Why should it count for something? Why are you worried about your placement when its still a ways from the bottom?
sig wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
sig wrote:Ummm I had my vote on the same civ twice, that should count for something. Especially since I was first on him both times.
Sig, you just tried to argue a rainbow list based completely on vote record... Why?
Because your painting me out to be mafia when I'm not.
If hes painting anyone as mafia its spirityo, Dom and I since we're in read and orange. You're closer to the lean mafia category of the list. You are overly concerned of your position in a rainbow list based solely on vote tracking after two cycles of play.
Scotty wrote:I think that other mafia voted elsewhere in Day 1. It would be far too easy for them all to vote in the same place IMO. So should Quin be bad, that's 2 baddies voting for Matt d1 which would make me feel better about sprityo

Also reading sig as good right niw
After reading this post and seeing that Scotty got killed at night, I had a theory that he was killed for this post, to give town cred to sig. After looking over Quin more it was also possibly meant to give him cred for supporting Scotty's argument on LC. Then lo and behold:
sig wrote:So Scotty was killed, he thought I was good, and had Eloh, DF, and quin. He also brought up sprityo. Could he have been killed for suspecting the mafia? Also something to note he mentioned that LC might have been silenced by his own team.
Sig brings up Scotty thinking he was good, which really doesn't hold any relevance. The only reason to bring it up is to aim for town cred.

Oshira-sama, I think you have made a mistake unless you are sig himself. I would request that you bring him back as a lynch option.

As for the Quin case, I think its fairly solid. When I've read over Quin's posts this game, they haven't given me much of a town vibe, very different from how I strongly read him as town in the last game we played together. The whole "How convenient." thing with LC being silenced is a fairly big red flag, it suggests too strong a conviction of LC as mafia and its indirect in its suggestion of LC silencing himself/having his mafia silence him. Its the kind of response that I generally could only see a civ doing if they had been aiming to lynch an extremely looking scummy person for days on end only for them to be silenced or if they had a history with the person in question getting out of suspicion through mechanical abuse. Quin doesn't really apply to either.

With sig not an option, I'll be voting:

Quin

Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 84

Post by Elohcin »

DrWilgy wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
sig wrote:Of course, you being one of his suspects might say that. :ponder:
Oh hush, I am not mafia.
*Grumbles and crosses arms*

Eloh, do youbhave any thoughts on my vote analysis? My perspective was included in it, so your thoughts reflecting it would be beneficial.
I think vote a analysis is a good thing towards the middle of the game, and especially late in the game. However, I think its too early for a vote analysis. I don't think there is enough information for them to really be helpful this early in the game. AND on top of that, G-man called you out for making a misleading list. He is right. Ever since you actually started playing you act as if we ought to all just assume you are civ now. I cannot do that.
Soneji wrote:
Elohcin wrote:Unfortunately I only know that I am town. I am not 100% sure about anyone else. However, SVS and G-man seem to be acting like helpful civs. Even though sorsha hasn't posted a lot, I am leaning civ on her. I think Wilgy is acting a little more sane lately but still unsure. Blooper seems to be more distant than usual which I don't like. I always read her as civ, but its possible she is bad. LC seems civ and so does sonjei so far. I don't know about you, Quin, but mostly b/c I have yet to play with you before (I think). We have a lot of quiet players. Who are your top suspects and why?
What about my posts seem civ to you Elo? You haven't played with me before really either, so what differentiates me from Quin for you this game?

I think its just your tone. I think a person's tone is very telling. And I will just start calling you Son :p
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Soneji
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Soneji »

Elohcin wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
sig wrote:Of course, you being one of his suspects might say that. :ponder:
Oh hush, I am not mafia.
*Grumbles and crosses arms*

Eloh, do youbhave any thoughts on my vote analysis? My perspective was included in it, so your thoughts reflecting it would be beneficial.
I think vote a analysis is a good thing towards the middle of the game, and especially late in the game. However, I think its too early for a vote analysis. I don't think there is enough information for them to really be helpful this early in the game. AND on top of that, G-man called you out for making a misleading list. He is right. Ever since you actually started playing you act as if we ought to all just assume you are civ now. I cannot do that.
Soneji wrote:

I think its just your tone. I think a person's tone is very telling.
Fair enough, tone is a large part of reading people.
And I will just start calling you Son :p
That is worse then people calling me Prince on NF :fist:

Though I have always wanted a brother and a younger sibling in general :ponder:

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

That's Edgar in your avatar, right?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

DrWilgy wrote:@LC... we can fix this! as soon as we figure out what caused this strange fusion to last so long...
It's getting harder to be fused to you, honestly, given your role. Someone needs to get this man a Bath Token, tonight if not sooner! :haha:
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 60

Post by sig »

Oh I didn't realize I wasn't on today's lynch poll, interesting. Thank you my friend!

@Soneji, I disagree Wilgy was pushing for my lynch so of course I'll answer him.

You also completely missed the main portion of why I mentioned Scotty, and now want me lynched for mentioning a dead player. Why is that?

Also your comment about Quin and reasoning for voting him makes no sense, maybe LC is mafia and did silence himself it was bounced around. How do we know that isn't the case. Quin didn't try to lynch him when he was silenced and saying he might be mafia isn't pingy at all.

HERE is something verrrrry interesting. I mentioned Scotty said LC might have been silenced by his team, Quin mentions this as well. Soneji attacks me and quin for saying this. I think Soneji is mafia, and I believe we should vote for him today.

Soneji
ImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Hmm.. Not the result I had hoped for. Oh well.

@Everyone how are you interpreting me putting my own perspective into my list? Was it malicious? Was it good intent?
Dom wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
Dom wrote:
DFaraday wrote:
What reason do you have that I'm not civ? Answering questions with questions is a dodge my friend.

The answer is simple. I don't think I've done anything this game crediting me to be bad. Build casses on me! Let me see my faults and lets fight over them.

@LC... Were we wearing earrings before we fused? If not we may have a problem.
Image Image Image
Soneji
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Soneji »

Long Con wrote:That's Edgar in your avatar, right?
It is. Edgar Roni Figaro from FFVI, ladies man extraordinaire.

Sig, I am not discounting the possibility of LC as mafia having silenced himself, I have seen it done before on NF. My suspicion of Quin for it stems not from him stating the possibility, it is in the manner in which he had did it. If he had been upfront about it, I wouldn't have had an issue with it likely.

I didn't miss the main portion of your Scotty post, I just thought it was irrelevant to the point I was making. I want to lynch you for fence sitting on Llama and vying for town cred off that dead player.

G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Just had a good laugh
Wilgy wants to be Con-fused
You get it? Haha
My Banners:
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 60

Post by sig »

Soneji wrote:

Sig, I am not discounting the possibility of LC as mafia having silenced himself, I have seen it done before on NF. My suspicion of Quin for it stems not from him stating the possibility, it is in the manner in which he had did it. If he had been upfront about it, I wouldn't have had an issue with it likely.

I didn't miss the main portion of your Scotty post, I just thought it was irrelevant to the point I was making. I want to lynch you for fence sitting on Llama and vying for town cred off that dead player.
I wasn't fence sitting on Llama, I thought Matt was more likely to be mafia. For scotty I did a quick readover one of the things he said was that he thought I was civ, so I mentioned it. That alone is a weak reason to lynch someone.
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Soneji wrote:
Don't forget genius inventor, if I remember correctly. :noble:
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

G-Man wrote:Just had a good laugh
Wilgy wants to be Con-fused
You get it? Haha
Oh... That's pretty good.

Actually that's really good!
Image Image Image
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

DrWilgy wrote:Hmm.. Not the result I had hoped for. Oh well.

@Everyone how are you interpreting me putting my own perspective into my list? Was it malicious? Was it good intent?
Dom wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
Dom wrote:
DFaraday wrote:
What reason do you have that I'm not civ? Answering questions with questions is a dodge my friend.

The answer is simple. I don't think I've done anything this game crediting me to be bad. Build casses on me! Let me see my faults and lets fight over them.

@LC... Were we wearing earrings before we fused? If not we may have a problem.
I didn't dodge anything.
You assumed everyone thinks you are civ to push a narrative of your civvieness. I don't assume that anyone is civvie. Why are you so desperate to include yourself as a civ ?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I think it makes the game easier.

Why do you do that Dom?
Image Image Image
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Sorry for absence
Busy at work and at home
Glad when week's over
My Banners:
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Agreed Mr G

I wonder if there will be a fast paced EOD today...
Image Image Image
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

DrWilgy wrote:Agreed Mr G

I wonder if there will be a fast paced EOD today...
Will make poll very
Susceptible to baddie
Manipulation :srsnod:
My Banners:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I am going into work now, so I won't be able to be here to push Quin's Lynch. I hope that's what I've said already will convince people that a Quin Lynch is the right way to go. See you after the lunch!
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 85

Post by Quin »

Lynching me for Long Con's arguments is...bad

Lynching me because of separate reasons is...slightlylessbadbutstillprettybad

so plz no
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Soneji
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Soneji »

That was a pretty unenthusiastic defense, Quin.

Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 85

Post by Quin »

Soneji wrote:That was a pretty unenthusiastic defense, Quin.
Yes, it was. I'm unenthusiastic about the concept of people no longer seeing LC as scum.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

DrWilgy wrote:I think it makes the game easier.

Why do you do that Dom?
I'm not doing it.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

It's quiet... Too quiet.
Image Image Image
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

And I died in the
Other game I was playing
Should be here more now
My Banners:
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Quin wrote:
Soneji wrote:That was a pretty unenthusiastic defense, Quin.
Yes, it was. I'm unenthusiastic about the concept of people no longer seeing LC as scum.
Hey Quin, defend yourself better.

If you are civ and you think LC is bad, you should be blowing up and fighting... Giving in because a mindset has shifted... We may as well lynch you civ or baddie if that's the case.
Image Image Image
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 75

Post by Sorsha »

Sorry if you explained it already wilgy, I've only skimmed the thread so far it what happened to your LC suspicion?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 16
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Holy crap - busier week than I thought :faint: Catching up. Stand by.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Still there. I have pings from him but nothing I would count as lynch worthy compared to others.
Image Image Image
Soneji
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Soneji »

I am open to being swayed if you present a strong case Quin.

Soneji
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Soneji »

Wilgy, why is your vote on me?

G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Probably voting
For either DFaraday
Or DrWilgy
My Banners:
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Hey Ji-san... Chime in on my thoughts about Elo. What do you think?

@G-Man oof! G-Man what harm have I done you?
Image Image Image
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

DrWilgy wrote:Hey Ji-san... Chime in on my thoughts about Elo. What do you think?

@G-Man oof! G-Man what harm have I done you?
Admitedly, I
Won't make a fully informed
Vote today; sorry
My Banners:
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 16
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

As usual, I apologize for my absence. I didn't even realize I hadn't been on my computer, let alone here on the site (save popping in on my phone during breaks at work) since Tuesday night, and I don't even remember what I did then. This week back to work has been a killer on my sleep after spring break, and combined with having to do lesson plans/grading again in the afternoons while trying to catch a nap...is precisely why I'm only in small games until summer, and barely hanging on to those at that. I don't promise to be here more often, as I don't suspect I'll be any less busy/tired, but I'll attempt to play a bit of a more involved game.

Anyway, my sleepy read-through brings a few thoughts, much the same as ones I previously held. Wilgy's acting nuts still, and seems to be REALLY after Eloh, or perhaps at this point really after her opinion? Like, really wanting her to respond to his rainbow list? So much that he doesn't want others responding to it? What's his game, I wonder. Someone mentioned (I believe SVS?) that he seemed less "sweet" this game and more caustic (not the word used, but it's the first that comes to mind right now and I'm sticking to it). Still of a mind that he's acting weirder than usual for perhaps *secret* reasons, as others have stated, but very curious about him.

I intended to make more commentary (hence "a few thoughts"), but I'm tired (I know, whine whine whine, repeat repeat repeat) and my allotted mafia time for this evening has run out (and I'd like to wash my tentacles after running--err, swimming? Gliding? before it gets too late). The case and arguments that have stood out to me the most are the ones on Quin - from what LC pointed out, it does appear that Quin has been subtly building a suspicion of LC, and pushing ideas while keeping a distance from ideas (regarding the Wilgy quote). And the vote that untied the llama/Matt lynch in the middle doesn't look so great, either. So, gonna vote there.

Yay, time for showers and rest!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 84

Post by Elohcin »

its been a long, exhausting day. I voted wilgy. :offtobed:
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Soneji
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Soneji »

Just tell me which of my siblings gave you a hard time and I'll give them a noogie.

G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

I feel the Quin case
But my experience with
Him is limited
My Banners:
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 75

Post by Sorsha »

I can see the points to a Quin case also... but this doesn't seem like the baddie Quin from Zodiac mafia. :ponder:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”