DrWilgy
No votes
Elohcin
13%
nijuukyugou
13%
Sorsha
No votes
Yubaba! Please turn me into a marmot! (Hosts/nps/deads)
73%

Total votes: 15
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 238

Re: Spirited Away Mafia [NIGHT 3]

Post by S~V~S »

Wow. That was the most manipulative shitty lynch I have seen in a while.

Since when is suspecting LC a good voting reason, Faraday?

RIP Quin :(
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Re: Spirited Away Mafia [DAY 3]

Post by S~V~S »

Sorsha wrote:
G-Man wrote:Switched my vote to Quin
For the sake of a little
Certainty tonight
:suspish: :suspish: :suspish: :suspish: :suspish:
:eye: :eye: :eye: :eye: :eye: :eye: :eye:

RIP Quin
There is a vote forcer in this game, a civ. When *I* am vote forced to vote for someone I don't think, or don't know, is bad, I generally vote not unlike G Man did. No one else was going to be lynched when he voted.

This lynch actually makes LC look better to me, and Faraday and Soneji worse. But I need to read again, you don't read as well when you are a bear. Big claws, small brain.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

DFaraday wrote:I was totally wrong about Quin, but I still don't see his case on LC. Sorsha's vote seemed rather throwaway to me though.
Bad bad bad bad

LC, have an opinion on Faraday?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

DrWilgy wrote:Quin... Get back to work you lazy soot! Get... Back to... Work...
Soneji wrote:Wilgy hasn't answered why he voted me. I don't understand what his deal is, especially in light of Matt's actions last day phase.
Ji-san. Why did you ignore me?

Why do I fall asleep and we lynch players that aren't Elo?
I am going to concentrate on reading both you & Eloh today.

I have one serious downfall as a Mafia player (well, 2, I have been known to have tantrums)~ I have a tendency to Momma Bear people. As a character trait, protecting people you view as oppressed is a good one. In a game like this,though, it can, and has, led to me being taken advantage of bu the people I was protecting. I am well aware of this, but it is how I am.

Now, and I mean this with all due respect, and affection, a large part of how I have reacted to Eloh & to you is 100% based on how I am perceiving how you are talking to her. I feel bad for her, becasue I think you are being sort of mean. I am assuming this is a game related persona. As someone who does not know alot about the characters the role is based on this is possible. But I am not the only one not familiar with the film, so if that is the case you might want to throttle it back a bit. Logically I know that adopting a mean persona as a baddie would not be a wise move, and I honestly don't think you are bad partially based on this persona.

I am also confused about why you & LC suddenly became friends, at least from your perspective. There is one potential reason for this, and tbh, I don't know that i think that that is the case with you two.

And LC, I know how you absolutely freak out over people buddying you. Why do you think Wilgy suddenly started being president of your fan club?
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 201

Post by DrWilgy »

This is intriguing...

Are there key words or tempos in my text that have lead to this "meanness" that is being read. I have only a few posts where I wanted emotion to show, most of those being jokes anyways. I'm unsure about why you think LC and I are being friends regarding suspicions or not. I'm still worried about him the same I was before.

Eloh, if I'm being mean, please let me know how so. I don't want anyone to feel bullied, that would be an undoctorly thing to do.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 68

Post by DFaraday »

S~V~S wrote:Wow. That was the most manipulative shitty lynch I have seen in a while.

As I explained before, the way he seemed dead set on LC and seemed to take every opportunity to go after him made Quin look bad to me. Then when he came under fire, he did little to defend himself. And, as I mentioned, I'm not reading Wilgy as bad, and I didn't want him to get lynched.

But that is a nice strawman of my voting reason.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

DFaraday wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Wow. That was the most manipulative shitty lynch I have seen in a while.

As I explained before, the way he seemed dead set on LC and seemed to take every opportunity to go after him made Quin look bad to me. Then when he came under fire, he did little to defend himself. And, as I mentioned, I'm not reading Wilgy as bad, and I didn't want him to get lynched.

Now that you know Quin was NOT bad, you seem to hold the same opinion, though.

And it isn't a "strawman"; there was no argument to be refuted, nor have I refuted one falsely. And not all of us are rhetoriticians. No need for the jargon. That was the reason you put forward for voting for him.
DFaraday wrote:I'm voting Quin because I think his approach towards LC has felt shady, and he made little effort to deefend himself, which kind of read like defeated baddie to me. Also, I don't think Wilgy is bad.
He made rather a good effort to defend himself, IMO. At least I thought so screaming in silence land. And when you voted Wilgy had 2 votes, you were the 4th for Quin, right? So basically, you are buddying up to LC with this vote, right?

And @Wilgy, you sound surprised. Both Eloh & I have been talking about this; I have quite a bit. Ninju used the word "caustic". You are acting not like you. I am not sure who you ARE acting like, but it is someone not as kind or understandable as yourself :)
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

S~V~S wrote:
DFaraday wrote:

Now that you know Quin was NOT bad, you seem to hold the same opinion, though.

And it isn't a "strawman"; there was no argument to be refuted, nor have I refuted one falsely. And not all of us are rhetoriticians. No need for the jargon. That was the reason you put forward for voting for him.
DFaraday wrote:I'm voting Quin because I think his approach towards LC has felt shady, and he made little effort to deefend himself, which kind of read like defeated baddie to me. Also, I don't think Wilgy is bad.
He made rather a good effort to defend himself, IMO. At least I thought so screaming in silence land. And when you voted Wilgy had 2 votes, you were the 4th for Quin, right? So basically, you are buddying up to LC with this vote, right?

And @Wilgy, you sound surprised. Both Eloh & I have been talking about this; I have quite a bit. Ninju used the word "caustic". You are acting not like you. I am not sure who you ARE acting like, but it is someone not as kind or understandable as yourself :)
I'm still not seeing anything bad from Wilgy, if that's what you mean. I of course know Quin is civvie now, but I still think his defense left much to be desired:
Quin wrote:Lynching me for Long Con's arguments is...bad

Lynching me because of separate reasons is...slightlylessbadbutstillprettybad

so plz no
Quin wrote:
Soneji wrote:That was a pretty unenthusiastic defense, Quin.
Yes, it was. I'm unenthusiastic about the concept of people no longer seeing LC as scum.
Quin wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Sorsha wrote:
Quin wrote:Quin won't cause any shenanigans by voting wilgy for self preservation, since he's civ. You should all vote LC or sprityo.
How do you know he's civ?
He doesn't. He just knows he's not bad, because Quin IS bad.
nah
These posts came off like a baddie throwing in the towel to me.

I think it was actually 3-3 when I voted. I was also considering voting Eloh again, but I'm sure then I would have been suspected for casting a throwaway vote.

I only used the term strawman because what it felt like you were doing was creating an oversimplified and misleading version of my voting reasons, then finding suspicion with that concocted reason. At no point did I say Quin was suspicious because he suspected LC; I said he was suspicious because he came across as tunneling LC, and I also didn't feel good about his defense. Throw in the added factor that I felt more confident about Wilgy than Quin, and the original reason was more multifaceted than the version with which you found suspicion.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 101
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

S~V~S wrote:
Soneji wrote:Wilgy hasn't answered why he voted me. I don't understand what his deal is, especially in light of Matt's actions last day phase.

I am going to concentrate on reading both you & Eloh today.

I have one serious downfall as a Mafia player (well, 2, I have been known to have tantrums)~ I have a tendency to Momma Bear people. As a character trait, protecting people you view as oppressed is a good one. In a game like this,though, it can, and has, led to me being taken advantage of bu the people I was protecting. I am well aware of this, but it is how I am.

Now, and I mean this with all due respect, and affection, a large part of how I have reacted to Eloh & to you is 100% based on how I am perceiving how you are talking to her. I feel bad for her, becasue I think you are being sort of mean. I am assuming this is a game related persona. As someone who does not know alot about the characters the role is based on this is possible. But I am not the only one not familiar with the film, so if that is the case you might want to throttle it back a bit. Logically I know that adopting a mean persona as a baddie would not be a wise move, and I honestly don't think you are bad partially based on this persona.

I am also confused about why you & LC suddenly became friends, at least from your perspective. There is one potential reason for this, and tbh, I don't know that i think that that is the case with you two.

And LC, I know how you absolutely freak out over people buddying you. Why do you think Wilgy suddenly started being president of your fan club?
It's well known what I think of Wilgy - that he's the Stink Spirit. So his "buddying" doesn't faze me at all, I'm already not planning on voting for him. Not sure what "potential reason" is on your mind, this is more of a token friendship based on the mutual love of Dragonball Z. And may I say that I'm glad that the mutated fusion of Locolgy has finally ended, and I am my own, unmutated, unfused self once again! Thank god it wasn't earring-based, Wilgy! That sh*t frightens me.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

As for my views on DFaraday... I looked back over his posts. I saw when he said his reason for voting Dom on Day 1, and looked at Dom's posts up to that point, and I understand where he's coming from. I know the roles-based reasons for what you were saying about Dom, but I don't blame DF for not thinking of taking that into account.

Looking at the remainder of their interactions, I put DF more Civ than Dom on a rainbow list. That's not factoring in your roles-based theory, S~V~S. ;)

DFaraday, who do you think you'll be voting for tomorrow?
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 84

Post by Elohcin »

I feel like I'm in the dark stumbling around trying to find the baddies.

SVS, I'm glad to have you back. Who would you have voted for Day 3 if you were allowed?

Wilgy, I agree that your tone is a bit mean and I do think you aren't playing like yourself. I'm mostly just confused as to why you are going so hard against me.

DF seems to be getting more involved and I feel like he is being helpful.

LC is becoming less trustworthy imo. His mannerisms seem sneakier and sneakier.

I am somewhat trusting of Dom atm.

I am on the fence with G-Man. His comment about his vote was suspicious to me. And I am not sure I buy SVS's explanation of it.

I think that's all for now....
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Wilgy will respite then, and figure out whats going on with himself...

Eloh I do think you are bad, but I don't want to be mean. Out of what happened last night though I think Ji and DF look the worst.

I'll get it right next time LC. I promise!
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Long Con wrote:As for my views on DFaraday... I looked back over his posts. I saw when he said his reason for voting Dom on Day 1, and looked at Dom's posts up to that point, and I understand where he's coming from. I know the roles-based reasons for what you were saying about Dom, but I don't blame DF for not thinking of taking that into account.

Looking at the remainder of their interactions, I put DF more Civ than Dom on a rainbow list. That's not factoring in your roles-based theory, S~V~S. ;)

Well, then we have to differ there. I think Faraday is supabad, and I think Dom is not.

@Eloh~ I would not have voted for you or Wilgy, tbh. LC may be right about him being the Stink, but I do not think he is a baddie. And like I said earlier with the Momma Bear thing, my view of you is not objective at this time. I think I would have tried to get Faraday lynched. I also feel less than great about LC, but I could go back and forth there. I am not seeing what Soneji is seeing with sig; quite the opposite. I am feeling pretty good about sig, and the more he seemed to tunnel sig, the worse i felt about Soneji.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

DrWilgy wrote:Wilgy will respite then, and figure out whats going on with himself...

Eloh I do think you are bad, but I don't want to be mean. Out of what happened last night though I think Ji and DF look the worst.

I'll get it right next time LC. I promise!
Do you mean Soneji and DF? And what makes them look the worst to you? Their voting?

@ SVS, thanks for your opinions.

I think we need to get focused. I see several of us are in agreement on finding various players suspicious. We need to agree on one and not spread the votes. As I said, I need to look at wilgy with fresh eyes. I think I failed to do it Day 3. I will back off of him for now and try to look elsewhere. I know he thinks I'm bad, but he's wrong.
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 247

Post by G-Man »

DFarady will
Be at the top of my list
To re-read Day 4
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Faraday never came in to comment. Maybe he's just planning on voting for Dom. :haha:
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 87
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Night actions are due in 10 minutes. Don't forget to send your PMs in!!!

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 75

Post by Sorsha »

S~V~S wrote:
Sorsha wrote:
G-Man wrote:Switched my vote to Quin
For the sake of a little
Certainty tonight
:eye: :eye: :eye: :eye: :eye: :eye: :eye:

RIP Quin
There is a vote forcer in this game, a civ. When *I* am vote forced to vote for someone I don't think, or don't know, is bad, I generally vote not unlike G Man did. No one else was going to be lynched when he voted.

This lynch actually makes LC look better to me, and Faraday and Soneji worse. But I need to read again, you don't read as well when you are a bear. Big claws, small brain.
Are you trying to say he was vote forced? Because I'm not seeing his actions fitting that explanation. Why come in and criticize late voters for manipulating the poll then make a last minute vote yourself.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Long Con wrote:Faraday never came in to comment. Maybe he's just planning on voting for Dom. :haha:
:fist: I don't even suspect Dom anymore. Right now I'm looking at Eloh and Sorsha, but there are a few other players I don't really recall anything about (Soneji, Sprit), so I'll be reviewing their posts, assuming I don't have to devote all my energy to defending myself.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 75

Post by Sorsha »

DFaraday wrote:I was totally wrong about Quin, but I still don't see his case on LC. Sorsha's vote seemed rather throwaway to me though.
I feel perfectly fine about my throwaway vote, I think what G-Man did at the end of the last lynch was shady.

Looks like my day one vote for you was probably well placed also. :ponder:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Re: Spirited Away Mafia [DAY 4]

Post by Marmot »

Day 4 - Grime for Days

Yubaba gives herself a holiday once a year. But it's not a true holiday. No, she spends her holiday relaxing inside her own bathhouse. Being that she literally owns the place and everything inside it, she can have whatever she wants with regards to food, bath, and attention.

This year was like any other year, Yubaba settled down in a tub that was specially designed for her. She was perturbed though, the walls around her weren't nearly as clean as they should be. Those little grunts of hers have been slacking.

"Why is there grime on these walls?" She spat out at a passing cleaner. "Just because I'm not a paying customer doesn't mean I'll be treated like this. I'll..." But the cleaner sped off before she could finish her sentence. Within seconds, he was back with a bucket of water, and cleaning away.

"No you idiot, don't go cleaning it now, I'm relaxing here!!! You get the cleaning done before the bather arrives. What makes you think I want to see you cleaning?" She ranted on.

The cleaner looked up. "Aye, I'm sorry ma'am. Aye, I thought I should clean it. I'll get it right next time, aye." he replied, shifting his feet.

"What's your name?" Yubaba demanded.

"Some people call me Jerry." He said. "Aye, but..."

"I don't want your buts. Get out of my sight! But before you do, do something about those ayes." She waved her hand.

Suddenly, Aniyaku came huffing into the room. "Yubaba! Terrible, terrible news. We've just gotten news that DrWilgette was hit by two trains." he managed to get out between breaths.

Yubaba sank down to her nose in the cooling bathwater. "I'm surrounded by fools." she burbled.

DrWilgette has been Nightkilled.

It is now Day 4. You have 48 hours to lynch somebody.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I think I owe you all PMs and things.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

All PMs have been sent out. Happy Yubaba-hunting!

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

This makes me unhappy

help

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:
is good 4 u
Image Image Image
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

DrWilgy wrote:This makes me unhappy

help

is good 4 u
I can cheers to that. :beer:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I'm oj 3 mimosas 2 shota and 1 beer. Who wants to argue?
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

*dicuss
Image Image Image
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

My rye and cokes say... "Cool!" But as for Wilgette's sick murder, I say "Lame!" Play again with us, Wilgette, your time in this game was too brief! :noble:
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

6shots LC BAD
Image Image Image
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

DrWilgy wrote:6shots LC BAD
Go to bed, you're not making any sense! :p
Bubbles
The Mark
Posts in topic: 22

Post by Bubbles »

RIP Quin and DrWiglette, and sorry for being absent. i've been a bit sick with cold
Bubbles
The Mark

Post by Bubbles »

DFaraday is not looking good
Bubbles
The Mark

Post by Bubbles »

putting my vote on drwigly for his previous strange behavior (and because i dont know when i'll be next on) fingers crossed we catch another baddie!
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Bubbles wrote:DFaraday is not looking good
Bubbles wrote:putting my vote on drwigly for his previous strange behavior (and because i dont know when i'll be next on) fingers crossed we catch another baddie!
??

RIP Wilgette, hopefully you can try again someday :)
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 247

Post by G-Man »

RIP DrWilgette
I will re-read most of the
Game thread today :noble:
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 128

Post by Dom »

DFaraday wrote:
Long Con wrote:Faraday never came in to comment. Maybe he's just planning on voting for Dom. :haha:
:fist: I don't even suspect Dom anymore. Right now I'm looking at Eloh and Sorsha, but there are a few other players I don't really recall anything about (Soneji, Sprit), so I'll be reviewing their posts, assuming I don't have to devote all my energy to defending myself.
Why can't you do both?
S~V~S wrote:
Bubbles wrote:DFaraday is not looking good
Bubbles wrote:putting my vote on drwigly for his previous strange behavior (and because i dont know when i'll be next on) fingers crossed we catch another baddie!
??

RIP Wilgette, hopefully you can try again someday :)
this. All of this.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

nijuukyugou gets my vote for the time being. She hardly here, and when she's here she has basically echoed popular points of conversation (Wilgy's weird, Matt was suspicious) and it felt like she was buddying me as well. So, she's my current top suspicion.
Soneji
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 35

Post by Soneji »

I didn't know "Ji-san" was supposed to be me. I did address your thoughts on Eloh though earlier in the thread:
Soneji wrote:I find myself rather in agreement with Wilgy on Elo, mainly for the tunneling and indirect llama defending through discrediting Sloonei. Her latest interaction with SVS reads to me as her trying to buddy up to SVS by showing how she mimicked her.

I didn't like Wilgy's whole insanity earlier with Matt, its not something I will tolerate for any extended period of time.

Sig seems to really want to push a Matt lynch through with his point about the mafia extra voter, though there are a couple other plausible explanations why it wasn't used. The player with the role not being around or cutting their losses and saving it for later, with maybe a framjob involving Matt in mind. As I said earlier, didn't like his fencesitting on the Llama case.
DrWilgy wrote:This is intriguing...

Are there key words or tempos in my text that have lead to this "meanness" that is being read. I have only a few posts where I wanted emotion to show, most of those being jokes anyways. I'm unsure about why you think LC and I are being friends regarding suspicions or not. I'm still worried about him the same I was before.

Eloh, if I'm being mean, please let me know how so. I don't want anyone to feel bullied, that would be an undoctorly thing to do.
You wanted to show emotion, rather than genuinely were emotional?
S~V~S wrote:
Long Con wrote:As for my views on DFaraday... I looked back over his posts. I saw when he said his reason for voting Dom on Day 1, and looked at Dom's posts up to that point, and I understand where he's coming from. I know the roles-based reasons for what you were saying about Dom, but I don't blame DF for not thinking of taking that into account.

Well, then we have to differ there. I think Faraday is supabad, and I think Dom is not.

@Eloh~ I would not have voted for you or Wilgy, tbh. LC may be right about him being the Stink, but I do not think he is a baddie. And like I said earlier with the Momma Bear thing, my view of you is not objective at this time. I think I would have tried to get Faraday lynched. I also feel less than great about LC, but I could go back and forth there. I am not seeing what Soneji is seeing with sig; quite the opposite. I am feeling pretty good about sig, and the more he seemed to tunnel sig, the worse i felt about Soneji.
I have a feeling that we generally aren't going to see eye to eye much in games.

sig

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I think you are pretty wrong about sig.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

But sofar, on short acquaintance, I have been pretty right about you :D

Hey every one, who thinks sig is bad?
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

DrWilgy wrote:This makes me unhappy

help

is good 4 u
I don't like that the kill happened just as much as the next civ, but its not like she was participating. Did you kill her?

RIP Wilgette.
I am now off to chuck e. cheese for a birthday party. yip. eee. Send me positive thoughts. At least I'm not recovering from lots of alcohol like many of you. That would be a horrible combination.

linki SVS - I am unsure about sig
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Does anyone think he is bad? If so why? If on the fence,why?

I definitely think he is not. I think he is an easy lynch most games, but having seen it happen so many times, I am getting a better grip on sig, and I think he is a civ.

This is a game with one bad team. Then need to make cases on civvies to win. Let's not let them.

Faraday, do you have an opinion on sig or on Soneji? What about you, LC?
Soneji
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Soneji »

S~V~S wrote:But sofar, on short acquaintance, I have been pretty right about you :D

Hey every one, who thinks sig is bad?
One game in which you didn't actually lynch me doesn't mean much :mafia:
S~V~S wrote:Does anyone think he is bad? If so why? If on the fence,why?

I definitely think he is not. I think he is an easy lynch most games, but having seen it happen so many times, I am getting a better grip on sig, and I think he is a civ.

This is a game with one bad team. Then need to make cases on civvies to win. Let's not let them.

I am always wary of lynching those who are from a general standpoint easy to mislynch, we have a fair amount of those on NF and I don't often misread/mislynch them. My gut feeling on him has gone up to my mind and it doesn't compute the reasoning for that feeling as being the kind of thing to worry of a mislynch over. My scumhunting methods seem to differ from most here, which is mostly the same as on NF. We'll see if overall they get similar results. There isn't a big enough sample to say yet.

DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

S~V~S wrote:Does anyone think he is bad? If so why? If on the fence,why?

I don't see anything suspicious about Sig. His posts read genuine, and he voted early for Matt both times, which does not strike me as suspicious. It certainly doesn't qualify as bandwagoning or throwaway votes. His Soneji vote is okay, I guess. I haven't gotten to Soneji yet.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Thanks Faraday.

I am hoping to see who,if anyone, supports a lynch of sig. Glad to see you do not :)
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I do want to hear
All the wisdom of G Man
Referring to sig
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

S~V~S wrote:Thanks Faraday.

I am hoping to see who,if anyone, supports a lynch of sig. Glad to see you do not :)
:noble:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Looking over Soneji's posts, I didn't find a whole lot suspicious, other than that he offered no opinion of Llama, despite having a quibble over No Lynch options. It felt like that could have been a bit of distancing, but as I didn't find anything else pingy, I'd rate him somewhere in the middle of the pack.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

@Eloh, I wouldn't have killed Wilgette if it was my win condition :p
Image Image Image
Soneji
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Soneji »

I can hardly see how me saying that I have found that those who jump on no lynch supporters are mafia is offering no opinion on Llama. My vote would have been on Llama had I not passed out that night and missed EoD.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”