Total votes: 15
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 835

Re: Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Day Five

Post by Ricochet »

Polo wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
Polo wrote:This game is addicting and I'll try to stop by every couple of hours or so.
Told you five Chaos Wizard ago in a Hungarian metro, Ender. :p
I miss Budapest.

I need to try the tabbouleh from Timisoara you mentioned someday.
Them making any is a daily gamble, so I wouldn't recommend booking a flight just for that. I learned to make my own and am trying to perfect it. Squeezing fraking three lemons in it and still isn't as bitter as I like it.
Dex
The Mark
Posts in topic: 223

Post by Dex »

S~V~S wrote:Sens a Sortie to F3 please.
Sorry, luv, according to my notes this was an hour early. I'm going to resend now.

Please send a sortie to F3 k thx bye.
*indiglowing*
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 310

Post by Silverwolf »

Zebra has posted content. JJJ seems like he's analyzing things similar to when he was town in Turf Wars. I'm not opposed to Glorfindel being another option outside of sig but I'd also be unopposed to Wilgy. I mean, IAWY had a scum game here where he was majorly lurky. He hardly posted here at all before he replaced. He supposedly, by people who know him, is a huge asset if he's town. Wilgy replaces, tells me he doesn't post much as scum and tries to fly under the radar, and that's exactly what he is doing here. I mean, come on people what has he done? He wants to do GTH.

Hey Wilgy:

Do it. ISO every JJJ post where he does GTH, quote them one at a time and do it FFS. It's not that hard. You also said you thought I was bad a long time ago and were gonna ISO me and prove it. I haven't seen that yet and I already asked you for it. If you changed your mind, that's fine but explain why then. What are your thoughts on me? Let's go. It's not that hard.

You say you trust Bea and Zebra-Why? You don't trust Rico and OA? Why?

You voted sig and Nerolunar and Epi. Why?
Dex
The Mark

Post by Dex »

If S~V~S is going to grant LC more time, then I pretty much have to follow her lead. Mutinies need significant numbers to succeed.

Sig hasn't corrected his declaration error, so I could go that way. I wish I could go zeebs. I could get on board with Wilgy. I could also go Glorfindel, Rico, or the crazy klingon.
*indiglowing*
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 287

Post by sig »

I'm a cylon

there ya go corrected. Still won't stop me a townie from getting lynched though if you do decided to go fourth with this tom foolery.
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 636

Post by Epignosis »

I'm a dinosaur.

Somebody is dinning my bones.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 455

Post by Matt »

Ricochet wrote:
Matt wrote: Btw, that line about anti-town agenda, that officially goes for everyone who isn't claiming. You can say "witch hunt" or whatever till the cows come home, but right now, I wouldn't feel bad whatsoever if we lynched a non-claimer and they popped up "obvi civ", they are essentially helping the Cylons keep their amnesty because of their shenanis.
Zelda wouldn't suitable bad about civilians irreprovable sorely.

Han Tzu.
Nope I wouldn't feel bad in the slightest.

Question for anyone/everyone - Is there a precedent for this? I mean, someone being insanified but they are allowed to not be insanified wrt one player? I've personally never seen it.
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Obscure needs more scrutiny.

She's said that she cannot claim because of some "punishment" or whatever, but earlier, I recall her saying "If we all lynch LC, I'll claim in two seconds!" or some such.

Whatevs, it all sounds bogus. Why would she be willing to claim just because we lynch LC? Does lynching LC have something to do with her "punishment" if she claims now? I doubt it.

Bogus.
Image Image Image Image
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Matt wrote:Obscure needs more scrutiny.

She's said that she cannot claim because of some "punishment" or whatever, but earlier, I recall her saying "If we all lynch LC, I'll claim in two seconds!" or some such.

Whatevs, it all sounds bogus. Why would she be willing to claim just because we lynch LC? Does lynching LC have something to do with her "punishment" if she claims now? I doubt it.

Bogus.
I think idiot of the day pupa of claiming successfully being punished and saying she refuses to claim because she'll indisposedness punished sound like theophobist differents.
ObscureAllure
The Mark
Posts in topic: 335

Post by ObscureAllure »

Matt wrote:Obscure needs more scrutiny.

Bogus.
I was being sarcastic with the "lynch LC and I'll claim" thing. I'm not claiming. EoS
Epignosis wrote:Bitch slap in the name of Jesus.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 173

Post by DrWilgy »

Silverwolf wrote:Zebra has posted content. JJJ seems like he's analyzing things similar to when he was town in Turf Wars. I'm not opposed to Glorfindel being another option outside of sig but I'd also be unopposed to Wilgy. I mean, IAWY had a scum game here where he was majorly lurky. He hardly posted here at all before he replaced. He supposedly, by people who know him, is a huge asset if he's town. Wilgy replaces, tells me he doesn't post much as scum and tries to fly under the radar, and that's exactly what he is doing here. I mean, come on people what has he done? He wants to do GTH.

Hey Wilgy:

Do it. ISO every JJJ post where he does GTH, quote them one at a time and do it FFS. It's not that hard. You also said you thought I was bad a long time ago and were gonna ISO me and prove it. I haven't seen that yet and I already asked you for it. If you changed your mind, that's fine but explain why then. What are your thoughts on me? Let's go. It's not that hard.

Why not? Huge asset to town? What gave you that impression?

Silver my friend, I'm a simple old school soul reader. I'll read bits n judge based on those bits. I said that stuff bout ISO'ing you for examination purpose.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Matt wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
Matt wrote: Btw, that line about anti-town agenda, that officially goes for everyone who isn't claiming. You can say "witch hunt" or whatever till the cows come home, but right now, I wouldn't feel bad whatsoever if we lynched a non-claimer and they popped up "obvi civ", they are essentially helping the Cylons keep their amnesty because of their shenanis.
Zelda wouldn't suitable bad about civilians irreprovable sorely.

Han Tzu.
Nope I wouldn't feel bad in the slightest.

Question for anyone/everyone - Is there a precedent for this? I mean, someone being insanified but they are allowed to not be insanified wrt one player? I've personally never seen it.
Maybe I don't need to Pequeninos dada to NorthernBelle about Vom gaga, sliky. :shrug2:
Matt
Racketeer

Re: Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Night Three

Post by Matt »

Updated list of Non-Claimers

a2thezebra
DrWilgy
Epignosis
Glorfindel
OA
Ricotech
Sokoth
Vompatti

How many players do we have in the game? 24, 25? Two-thirds of the town have agreed that claiming is in the town's best interest, so essentially, all of these players are anti-town as of now.

We need to put pressure on them. Do I think they're all "bad" ? No. Do I think Cavil and/or other bad cylons are hiding in this bunch? Absolutely.

I think we should start with OA, who can't claim cuz of "punishments" but will totes claim if we lynch LC despite "punishments".

ObscureAllure

Linki - Oh okay, nvm now she was "just kidding". Someone help me pressure her please.
Image Image Image Image
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 142
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

DrWilgy wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:Zebra has posted content. JJJ seems like he's analyzing things similar to when he was town in Turf Wars. I'm not opposed to Glorfindel being another option outside of sig but I'd also be unopposed to Wilgy. I mean, IAWY had a scum game here where he was majorly lurky. He hardly posted here at all before he replaced. He supposedly, by people who know him, is a huge asset if he's town. Wilgy replaces, tells me he doesn't post much as scum and tries to fly under the radar, and that's exactly what he is doing here. I mean, come on people what has he done? He wants to do GTH.

Hey Wilgy:

Why not? Huge asset to town? What gave you that impression?

Silver my friend, I'm a simple old school soul reader. I'll read bits n judge based on those bits. I said that stuff bout ISO'ing you for examination purpose.
What do you mean by
Examination purpose
Will you please explain?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

And so the AaronLittleton hunt begins.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Ricochet wrote:And so the AaronLittleton hunt begins.
I actually wanted to vote you too, and I think more people would be willing to follow that vote tbh, but I don't trust OA in the slightest.

I believe it's convenient that you were "insanified", and I think it's weird you're allowed to talk about only one player. Again, has anyone ever seen insanity work like that before?
Image Image Image Image
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Matt wrote:
Ricochet wrote:And so the AaronLittleton hunt begins.
I actually wanted to vote you too, and I think more people would be willing to follow that vote tbh, but I don't trust OA in the slightest.

I believe it's convenient that you were "insanified", and I think it's weird you're allowed to talk about only one player. Again, has anyone ever seen insanity work like that before?
Canucklehead don't find founder Dark Willow at all to be unvarying Bullzeye write like this, yang. Ask whoever gimlet this to Desperate Baddie.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

I will fakeclaim knavery the PLAN is successful and abatement has. If that doesn't happen, Buggers plan isn't successful witworm I'd say megascope of Diabolic Manipulator baddies accouter have already lief their scaffolding by DFaraday.
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Matt wrote:Updated list of Non-Claimers
a2thezebra
DrWilgy
Epignosis
Glorfindel
OA
Ricotech
Sokoth
Vompatti
Off this list, I'm gonna vote for either DrWilgy or Glorfindel-I will re ISO Glorfindel. Wilgy, I'm not trying to force you into any certain style of play but answering my questions will help me read you better. Glorfindel asked about my suspicions and tried to address them. That's a point in his favor and a negative in yours. Again, I want to get the best read I can on you both because off the above list, one of you two are it, since sig claimed for real and likely isn't a good option now for today because he claimed today.

I'm not going to witch hunt off this list. I'm only gonna pick people on it I'm suspicious of. If the only nonclaimers seem town, then I'll leave them alone.
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

I'd also still be willing to lynch Long Con. Black Rock's support of him holds some weight and he definitely is showing a lot of effort and not knowing about certain things that'd I'd expect him too seems genuine but I have a bad feeling about him I can't shake.

ISOing Glorfindel he has a few good posts and explains himself well. I don't like his voting pattern and behavior around lynches however.

Wilgy seems just too unreadable for me and I didn't like IAWY so I guess that's my biggest complaint about him.

bea has just faded fast, I know she's busy but even her last catch up was basically a bunch of nothing, just kind of floating around here and there.
Dex
The Mark

Post by Dex »

Silverwolf wrote:I'd also still be willing to lynch Long Con. Black Rock's support of him holds some weight and he definitely is showing a lot of effort and not knowing about certain things that'd I'd expect him too seems genuine but I have a bad feeling about him I can't shake.
Is anyone else willing to vote LC? Can I convince you, S~V~S? It might be good to have the most votes on him before the night is half over, to ensure he won't jump the fleet early and all the votes will count. Assuming he's Cain. Which I do.
*indiglowing*
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

I think the claimers need to get on the same page and start flushing out these toaster sympathizers.

If not OA, fine. Even though I currently think she's civ, I'd even be down with pressuring Zeebs to say it. Any of 'em!

None of the non-claimers have yet to give a reason why they think Cylons with a lynch immunity at LYLO is a good idea.
Image Image Image Image
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 425
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

My goal is an orderly, regular Lynch.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Dex wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:I'd also still be willing to lynch Long Con. Black Rock's support of him holds some weight and he definitely is showing a lot of effort and not knowing about certain things that'd I'd expect him too seems genuine but I have a bad feeling about him I can't shake.
Is anyone else willing to vote LC? Can I convince you, S~V~S? It might be good to have the most votes on him before the night is half over, to ensure he won't jump the fleet early and all the votes will count. Assuming he's Cain. Which I do.
Or lackwit Mr. Ibis NorthernBelle chowchow for being a Cylon. obligor :noble:
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Matt wrote:I think the claimers need to get on the same page and start flushing out these toaster sympathizers.

If not OA, fine. Even though I currently think she's civ, I'd even be down with pressuring Zeebs to say it. Any of 'em!

None of the non-claimers have yet to give a reason why they think Cylons with a lynch immunity at LYLO is a good idea.
None balloonery the non-claimers have said that virago think Cylons with a lynch immunity at Long Con is a River Song idea, either.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 383

Post by S~V~S »

Dex wrote:
I said I would give him time,which to me means until the end of the day. If nothing Cain related happens,I can then more to the next day and wait. I would love to lynch him, but he makes be feel bad, and BR makes me feel worse, but when I was trying to push for that,no one else seemed to be hearing what I was saying, or if they were, they did not agree. This is a huge part of the problem the civs have on this site in general; everyone wants to flog their own suspects, and no one is willing to listen to anyone else. We have one guy going on about JJJ, and tbh, that is the worst possible lynch, imo. Everybody only cares about their own suspects.

This is why I asked everyone to picl their top three last night, maybe we can come to a consensus.

I think Wilgy is likely to be cylon. I thought IAWY was a cylon, the only person who has history with IAWY thought he was a cylon, and Wilgy is not acting like a civ. He is my primary candidate for a cylon.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 383

Post by S~V~S »

@Dex, who are your top three? Before you subbed in Faraday would have been one of mine, but you are doing a good job of redeeming him.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote:
Dex wrote:
I said I would give him time,which to me means until the end of the day. If nothing Cain related happens,I can then more to the next day and wait. I would love to lynch him, but he makes be feel bad, and BR makes me feel worse, but when I was trying to push for that,no one else seemed to be hearing what I was saying, or if they were, they did not agree. This is a huge part of the problem the civs have on this site in general; everyone wants to flog their own suspects, and no one is willing to listen to anyone else. We have one guy going on about JJJ, and tbh, that is the worst possible lynch, imo. Everybody only cares about their own suspects.

This is why I asked everyone to picl their top three last night, maybe we can come to a consensus.

I think Wilgy is likely to be cylon. I thought IAWY was a cylon, the only person who has history with IAWY thought he was a cylon, and Wilgy is not acting like a civ. He is my primary candidate for a cylon.
:noble:
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

S~V~S wrote: This is a huge part of the problem the civs have on this site in general; everyone wants to flog their own suspects, and no one is willing to listen to anyone else. We have one guy going on about JJJ, and tbh, that is the worst possible lynch, imo. Everybody only cares about their own suspects.

I agree and am pretty much at the point of voting for Wilgy as my number one. I agree about civs not working together well here and I had a problem with that in Turf Wars and a lesser problem with it in Mafia Championship since no one agree'd with me about MP who turned out to be scum. MP was doing lots of ISO's and giving reads and defended himself well. I think JJJ is civ. The only paranoia I have is the fact he's acting like MP did there. I still think his ISO's are better though in that they end up with well developed reads that make sense and don't look fabricated. His case on nutella was good and his case on Long Con was good-if Long Con is bad then JJJ is even more civ leaning in my book. My other only very mild paranoia was I felt some buddying earlier but that could be he saw how frustrated I was in Turf Wars and is trying to work with me more as town here which is a good thing.
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

I personally feel town hunting is super important if town wants to win more games here. Town need to recognize each other and work together on reads and lynches. I don't mean we have to all think alike. I mean, just try to figure out who is town and listen to them. Ask questions of each other and who you think is bad and post ISO's, cases, analysis. I mean my biggest pet peeve is inactivity and those who don't post much of substance. It's nothing personal, but this means I can't read you and will inevitably want to lynch you as scum going under the radar or town who isn't gonna help the game.
Dex
The Mark

Post by Dex »

S~V~S wrote:@Dex, who are your top three? Before you subbed in Faraday would have been one of mine, but you are doing a good job of redeeming him.
Do you mean outside of LC? I could get on board with Wilgy. I could also go Glorfindel, Rico, or the crazy klingon.
*indiglowing*
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 142
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Doctor Wilgy is
The one who i would pick first
Then possibly sig
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Glorfindel
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 197

Re: Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Day Four

Post by Glorfindel »

So Say We All!

@Polo: Thanks for your vote on me my friend - you seem suspiciously eager to get a wagon started on me and a little over an hour later, G-Man comes in and promises a case on me... :ponder:

I know you've already cast your vote but I'd really, REALLY like you to answer my question. This is (I believe) the fourth time I've asked so I'm beginning to wonder now if you're deliberately avoiding answering it for some reason. You've obviously thought this whole thing Cylon claiming thing through, so it shouldn't be THAT hard to answer, should it :shrug:
Glorfindel wrote:
Polo wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:
Polo wrote:Glorfindel, do you have a legitimate reason not to claim Cylon? Are you John Cavil?
I am here JJJ, please make good use of my time.
Largely a matter of principle and no, you have my word that I am not John Cavil. I want to re-read the cases for and against in relation to the claiming thing. I do however suspect something entirely sinister is going on here (feel free to call me paranoid. I have a question for you though - would Youi or anyone like to speculate on why we had the Cylon Amnesty Act in the first place? What could our President been trying to achieve by passing that law? I'd be most interested in any conjecture anyone would care to volunteer on this matter.
I notice that I've had no response to this question that I asked - so I will ask again...
Sorry, got caught up in the GTH I guess.

I believe that Admiral Cain could be of an independent party with win conditions that differ from those of the civ team, and so she's not exactly town.
Golden probably thought of adding her as a way to raise difficulty and sow confusion into the game and make us all question "why the hell did we sign up for this (?)".

Oh, and by the way, why did you abstain from answering the GTH? :smoky: :ponder:

I mean, you posted this question amidst the gun-to-head moment. I guess it is my turn to suspect that something entirely sinister is going on here. :ohyeah:
Maybe independent - I can see your point there. As for your assertion that Golden wanted to "raise the level of difficulty and sow confusion" I'd put it to you that was completely unnecessary on his part (at least from my perspective). In retrospect, what you're saying makes some sense although you haven't answered my question. I asked (quite clearly I thought) about the original law passed by the President giving amnesty to our Cylon friends and what circumstances may have led to that :shrug:

I wonder whether LoRab was Mafia at all. In fact, I have grave doubts whether the majority of the Cylons are Mafia which makes me all the more suspicious of attempts by some to take away the benefit provided under the Amnesty Act to the Cylons. The general consensus as I read things here is that the Admiral's intents are not favourably to us and yet, we have certain people only too happy to have all our Cylon friends lynched DESPITE the fact the original law appears to have been passed with the purpose of having them remain in the game. I don't think it's a big stretch to assume that if there are any Cylons on the Mafia team (e.g. John Cavil) they would've been among the first people to rally support for the declaration thing.

As for my non participation in the GTH thing, I am Australian. I work full time. At the time I was posting, I'd only just finished lunch (feel free to check the time zone if you like - I'm on AEST) and was trying to post in between doing stuff at work. Not that you'll accept the truth anyway as you've made your opinion of me quite clear. As for my voting record, I'm not proud of it but I stand by it. I've already discussed my choices and believe that they were consistent with my previously expressed comments throughout the game and I don't appreciate other players trying to fabricate my record into something that it isn't. Thank you.
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Glorfindel is always nicer than a puppy.

Golden wrote: I agree. Let glorf be glorf.
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 238

Post by G-Man »

Ay caramba! Looks like we're more divided on how to handle today's lynch the the United Methodist Church is over the issue of homosexuality. Good thing we have an extra day for this one. We may need it.

Ohaithur Glorfindel! I'll be aiming to fix your little red wagon during tonight's hockey game. :srsnod:

Stay tuned. Glorfindel case part 2 and some player reads coming soon. I can actually keep this promise tonight because the baby is doing MUCH better today! :cloud9:
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

a2thezebra
DrWilgy
Epignosis
Glorfindel
OA
Ricotech
Sokoth
Vompatti

How many players do we have in the game? 24, 25? Two-thirds of the town have agreed that claiming is in the town's best interest, so essentially, all of these players are anti-town as of now.

We need to put pressure on them. Do I think they're all "bad" ? No. Do I think Cavil and/or other bad cylons are hiding in this bunch? Absolutely.

I think we should start with OA, who can't claim cuz of "punishments" but will totes claim if we lynch LC despite "punishments".

ObscureAllure

Linki - Oh okay, nvm now she was "just kidding". Someone help me pressure her please.
So Say We All!

I'm sorry, my friend but you're posting the wrong list... The list that YOU should be posting (that would be infinitely more helpful to us) is the list of players that HAVE claimed in sequence of when they claimed (and preferably with the times they claimed so we can timeline them). Let me make this crystal clear, I'm in no way accusing you of anything but others (like well, umm Polo for instance) who seem obsessed with the first list you posted are I believe leading us down the garden path. What is happening here is what is referred to as selection bias and it's being perpetrated on a Town team that is largely far to accepting of it. Continually posting that list only focuses attention on those that for a variety of different reasons have not claimed.

As I said earlier, it seems only logical to me that the real Baddies have already jumped ship and claimed leaving them time to hide and help drive lynches on those who haven't/won't claim and so gain an advantage over us. I am highly suspicious of those who insist on driving this misguided agenda. :eye:

Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

G-Man wrote:Ay caramba! Looks like we're more divided on how to handle today's lynch the the United Methodist Church is over the issue of homosexuality. Good thing we have an extra day for this one. We may need it.

Ohaithur Glorfindel! I'll be aiming to fix your little red wagon during tonight's hockey game. :srsnod:

Stay tuned. Glorfindel case part 2 and some player reads coming soon. I can actually keep this promise tonight because the baby is doing MUCH better today! :cloud9:
I look forward to it my friend! Just do us all a favour though - refrain from criticising my voting record that I have already explained and come up with something other than biased conjecture against me like you've been doing since the beginning of this game.

I'd also like to say one more thing about the Sig situation. I've played I think four games with him now on this site. On (I think) every occasion, I've seen him lynched or NK'd early in the game. I acknowledge that on occasion, I have been party to that and was wrong on most if not all of those occasions. What I'm getting at here, is it seems Sig is an easy target in these games (makes me wonder frankly why he keeps coming back :shrug: ). I think what we're seeing here is (as he himself commented) a lot of "Sig's bad, he must be Mafia." As I said earlier in this thread, his contributions were thin and somewhat ill-informed and that was quite legitimately explained as a consequence of his absence doing assignments, etc. I've rather a lot of experience with Sig as Mafia (far too much for my liking :p) and I am absolutely convinced that it is NOT what we're seeing from him here in this game.

At this point, I still believe DrWilgy is most worthy of my vote but as others have said, it's a looooong day...

Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 402
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Glorfindel wrote:

a2thezebra
DrWilgy
Epignosis
Glorfindel
OA
Ricotech
Sokoth
Vompatti

ObscureAllure

So Say We All!

I'm sorry, my friend but you're posting the wrong list... The list that YOU should be posting (that would be infinitely more helpful to us) is the list of players that HAVE claimed in sequence of when they claimed (and preferably with the times they claimed so we can timeline them). Let me make this crystal clear, I'm in no way accusing you of anything but others (like well, umm Polo for instance) who seem obsessed with the first list you posted are I believe leading us down the garden path. What is happening here is what is referred to as selection bias and it's being perpetrated on a Town team that is largely far to accepting of it. Continually posting that list only focuses attention on those that for a variety of different reasons have not claimed.

As I said earlier, it seems only logical to me that the real Baddies have already jumped ship and claimed leaving them time to hide and help drive lynches on those who haven't/won't claim and so gain an advantage over us. I am highly suspicious of those who insist on driving this misguided agenda. :eye:
I echo this sentiment from Glorfindel.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

My suspicion of G-Man has diminished.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 402
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Epignosis wrote:I'm a dinosaur.

Digging?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
ObscureAllure
The Mark

Post by ObscureAllure »

a2thezebra
DrWilgy
Epignosis
Glorfindel
OA
Ricotech
Sokoth
Vompatti

ObscureAllure

Go for it. Anything under half isn't going to force me to do anything because it's not worth the punishment and any thing over half is just going to lynch me because claiming won't give me amnesty. So if I'm over half and I claim, I'll die anyway. Why would I even claim at that point? Why would I claim at all? Under majority vote I get punished and over I die. The only thing you're going to pressure me in to is getting pissed off.
ObscureAllure
The Mark

Post by ObscureAllure »

Btw: I leave tomorrow morning for another two day camping trip. I think I have light cellular service out there but no promises.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:I'm a dinosaur.

Digging?
It was a joke about all the claiming talk (see def. 2).

Probably not that funny. :p
Dex
The Mark

Post by Dex »

6 minutes after the hour we can launch a sortie. Our last three sectors are C2, C6, and F1.
*indiglowing*
Dex
The Mark

Post by Dex »

And seeing how no one else is here, I'll just do it myself. Goldama, please send Kat and Hot Dog to Sector C2. Happy Hunting!
*indiglowing*
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 382

Post by a2thezebra »

Epignosis wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Polo wrote:Then swap "necessary" with "vital". Is that good enough for you?
No. It isn't. I think you are too busy nitpicking over who claimed what instead of figuring out who needs to be lynched. I think your enthusiasm is counterfeit, and I want to know why zebra was swift to protect you from my questioning.
Because your questioning was counterproductive.
I don't agree with you.
I know that, but that's why I was "swift" to "protect" Polo.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

a2thezebra wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
No. It isn't. I think you are too busy nitpicking over who claimed what instead of figuring out who needs to be lynched. I think your enthusiasm is counterfeit, and I want to know why zebra was swift to protect you from my questioning.
I don't agree with you.
And that's why my questioning wasn't counterproductive. See how this works?
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Theory: if sig is bad, he is trying to fuse himself to Glorfindel.
I subscribe to this theory for the record.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Epignosis wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
I don't agree with you.
And that's why my questioning wasn't counterproductive. See how this works?
Actually now it's more counterproductive than ever.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I don't care about what you think of my questions. I wasn't even asking you to begin with.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

You asked me "see how this works" and I answered.

Return to “Previous Jobs”