Polo
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 458

Re: Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Night Six

Post by Polo »

S~V~S wrote:
Dex wrote:
Matt wrote:
Ricochet wrote:What are you seeing? We already have two potential Cylons playing the good game card. Begin your sentence with "I think" and then lay it out for us.
I see sig and Glorfy town reading the eff out of each other when looking through their ISO's. With the exception of sig "questioning" Glorf early on, they have been mutually strong town reading one another. Multiple times.

People now seem to think sig is Gaius.

Derp.
Gaius doesn't check for alignment, he checks for cylon, if that's what you're implying. I seem to be talking "near certainty" a lot in this game, but Glorf is Cavil faction.
Yeah this.
The master recognizes the pupil.
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 835

Post by Ricochet »

Glorfindel wrote:Well, isn't this a charming little discussion. Polo and Dex... Hardly surprising :shrug: The conjecture around the impact of my claim is moot. What happened at EoD actually proves absolutely nothing about my species for all your Machiavellian theories. I'll tell you what all this looks like - I believe that before this EoD, our Mafia friends were sitting back slapping each other on their proverbial backs at the prospects of another perfectly executed plan resulting in a certain lynching of two candidates either of whom would be another notch in their belt with the remaining candidate the obvious target for Day 7.

The events of the EoD must have been a shock to them as their plans disappeared in a puff of smoke. It is likely that it took them some time to settle on a strategy in their BTSC and I think what we've witnessed here over the course of the last few hours is a desperate attempt to recover their position with these endless accusations against me - a sad attempt to get their plan back on course for the next Day Phase. This is the most transparent attempt at a stitch-up I've seen in some time. I think you guys seriously underestimate the ability of our team if you think anyone won't see this for what it is. I think both Dex and Polo deserve a very close look :eye:
So no chance of hearing from you why you think you survived the lynch, if it wasn't for you claiming Cylon, huh? Image

Or let me try to understand. Mafia was "perfectly executing" a plan to lynch you (and sig), upon which you claimed Cylon, and Mafia suddenly scrambled to push you further in the lynch. Which you survived.

So you've thwarted Mafia's plan to lynch you by claiming, which resulted in... you... getting lynched.

:shrug2:

What about Dex and Polo makes you think they've contributed to the "stitch-up". Polo voted Zebra and Dex was the first to vote you, way ahead of the Day Phase.

Interesting that you mention nothing of players like Matt, G-Man, Sig or Bea, who actively pushed you ahead, nor do you bring up players like DrumBeats or Rabbit, who might look like having tried to even out sig (which, according to you, was also unjustly hunted) with you in the tally, at least for a while. Do they deserve a closer look or not?
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Epignosis wrote:What roles are bad?
Glorfindel wrote:Your other question is interesting and I do have an opinion or two but I may not have time to get back to you before my lunch/EoD (and potentially EoMe) but I'll try if I get the opportunity.
Glorfindel wrote:I'm not going to pretend to know (or even presume) the numbers of Mafia in this game or their species nor do I believe that it is even necessarily helpful to our cause to do so. I'm not familiar with the show or its characters and I have a strange feeling that even if I did, it may not help.
You're really not doing yourself favors by wiggling out of such questions, you know.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

EBWOP: way ahead of the Day phase end*
rabbit8
Undergoing sensitivity training
Posts in topic: 153

Post by rabbit8 »

Ricochet wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:Well, isn't this a charming little discussion. Polo and Dex... Hardly surprising :shrug: The conjecture around the impact of my claim is moot. What happened at EoD actually proves absolutely nothing about my species for all your Machiavellian theories. I'll tell you what all this looks like - I believe that before this EoD, our Mafia friends were sitting back slapping each other on their proverbial backs at the prospects of another perfectly executed plan resulting in a certain lynching of two candidates either of whom would be another notch in their belt with the remaining candidate the obvious target for Day 7.

The events of the EoD must have been a shock to them as their plans disappeared in a puff of smoke. It is likely that it took them some time to settle on a strategy in their BTSC and I think what we've witnessed here over the course of the last few hours is a desperate attempt to recover their position with these endless accusations against me - a sad attempt to get their plan back on course for the next Day Phase. This is the most transparent attempt at a stitch-up I've seen in some time. I think you guys seriously underestimate the ability of our team if you think anyone won't see this for what it is. I think both Dex and Polo deserve a very close look :eye:
So no chance of hearing from you why you think you survived the lynch, if it wasn't for you claiming Cylon, huh? Image

Or let me try to understand. Mafia was "perfectly executing" a plan to lynch you (and sig), upon which you claimed Cylon, and Mafia suddenly scrambled to push you further in the lynch. Which you survived.

So you've thwarted Mafia's plan to lynch you by claiming, which resulted in... you... getting lynched.

:shrug2:

What about Dex and Polo makes you think they've contributed to the "stitch-up". Polo voted Zebra and Dex was the first to vote you, way ahead of the Day Phase.

Interesting that you mention nothing of players like Matt, G-Man, Sig or Bea, who actively pushed you ahead, nor do you bring up players like DrumBeats or Rabbit, who might look like having tried to even out sig (which, according to you, was also unjustly hunted) with you in the tally, at least for a while. Do they deserve a closer look or not?

Yeah, why no mention of Ricco and his stupid vote for Rabbit8?
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 636

Post by Epignosis »

Please show me one perfectly executed plan from before Day 6.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 636

Post by Epignosis »

sig wrote:@EPi who do you want to lynch tomorrow?
Glorfindel. If he survived for any other reason, there was no point in calling himself a Cylon. He's turned dodging questions and doom and gloom into a graceful art.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

rabbit8 wrote:
You mean the vote for an uncooperative and crass player, who feels like playing however he pleases to and posting whatever he pleases to and can't answer a straight question about an important lynch outcome and would rather post an entire page of evasive snark insted, that replaced a suspicious player, who also felt like playing however she pleased and post whatever she pleased? I'd say it wasnt stupid at all. Glad to have rustled your jimmies, tho.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 402
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Re: Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Day Six

Post by Marmot »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Epignosis wrote:If I had another vote, it'd be on Glorfindel.

If I had a request, it would be that people would pay more attention to DrumBeats' posts.
I don't agree with your read on DrumBeats.
Spoiler: show

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

Ricochet wrote:
rabbit8 wrote:
You mean the vote for an uncooperative and crass player, who feels like playing however he pleases to and posting whatever he pleases to and can't answer a straight question about an important lynch outcome and would rather post an entire page of evasive snark insted, that replaced a suspicious player, who also felt like playing however she pleased and post whatever she pleased? I'd say it wasnt stupid at all. Glad to have rustled your jimmies, tho.

It's my parents fault I lack intelligence and refinement. You're stupid vote is your fault.

You found a way to weasel out of claiming and making a vote that mattered in an important lynch. I think you wanted me second because you knew Glof was going to claim and would not be lynched. But hey, if you think it's my responsibility to ISO myself because you said so, well then, I'm going to be uncooperative. Everything I wanted to say about who I suspected at the time had been said. You're do as I say or else attitude makes me want to annoy you, Jimmy.
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

rabbit8 wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
rabbit8 wrote:

It's my parents fault I lack intelligence and refinement. You're Your stupid vote is your fault.

You found a way to weasel out of claiming and making a vote that mattered in an important lynch. I think you wanted me second because you knew Glof was going to claim and would not be lynched. But hey, if you think it's my responsibility to ISO myself because you said so, well then, I'm going to be uncooperative. Everything I wanted to say about who I suspected at the time had been said. You're do as I say or else attitude makes me want to annoy you, Jimmy.
Fuck my grammar.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

rabbit8 wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
rabbit8 wrote:
It's my parents fault I lack intelligence and refinement. You're stupid vote is your fault.

I requested none of those, even if you would have them. :p

I didn't weasel out of any claiming, because I was very specific when I'd claim. Two more people needed to claim before me doing so. I have zero pressure on the matter of claiming. Saying I copped out of making a relevant lynch vote and wanted to push you into a relevant lynch spot is kinda contradictory, but anyway I voted for you to be lynched, good sir, I don't judge things in terms of who comes second or third.

I didn't ask for you to ISO yourself, how's them reading skills now? Asking about three or four times for simple thing only to get crass evasiveness thrown back doesn't make me a "do as I say or else"-er, but pretty sure what it makes you.
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

Ricochet wrote:
rabbit8 wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
rabbit8 wrote:

I requested none of those, even if you would have them. :p

I didn't weasel out of any claiming, because I was very specific when I'd claim. Two more people needed to claim before me doing so. I have zero pressure on the matter of claiming. Saying I copped out of making a relevant lynch vote and wanted to push you into a relevant lynch spot is kinda contradictory, but anyway I voted for you to be lynched, good sir, I don't judge things in terms of who comes second or third.

I didn't ask for you to ISO yourself, how's them reading skills now? Asking about three or four times for simple thing only to get crass evasiveness thrown back doesn't make me a "do as I say or else"-er, but pretty sure what it makes you.
Uh huh. Sure. Go with that. I will vote for you until you're lynched.

You asked me to give you answers to what I had already given in my posts. Thus, to ISO myself. My skills are fine.
You asked, got my answer, then proceed to vote for me because you didn't like my response. So do as I say or else fits aptly.

Very weaselly way to get out of claiming. You can make whatever excuses you want.

Nice way to stay out of a meaningful lynch. Evasive voting. Nicely done, sir.
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 455

Post by Matt »

Dex wrote:
Matt wrote:
Ricochet wrote:What are you seeing? We already have two potential Cylons playing the good game card. Begin your sentence with "I think" and then lay it out for us.
I see sig and Glorfy town reading the eff out of each other when looking through their ISO's. With the exception of sig "questioning" Glorf early on, they have been mutually strong town reading one another. Multiple times.

Derp.
Gaius doesn't check for alignment, he checks for cylon, if that's what you're implying. I seem to be talking "near certainty" a lot in this game, but Glorf is Cavil faction.
I thought you were a fan of the show Dex?

If sig is Gaius, and sig loves Glorfy and Glorfy loves sig, and Glorfy is Cylon...

Would could Glorfy possibly be?

DEEEERRRPPP

Again, I could be wrong, but just sayin'.
Image Image Image Image
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

rabbit8 wrote: Uh huh. Sure. Go with that. I will vote for you until you're lynched.
Good luck with that.
rabbit8 wrote: You asked me to give you answers to what I had already given in my posts.
I asked you to read into the Day Two lynch dynamic, which is closest to a confirmed baddie having been lynched, given that you called it "almost" skippable. You offered me no answers or had no answers in your posts. Your bea and SVS cases and whatever other hunt you pursued don't like with nutella's lynch.
rabbit8 wrote:Thus, to ISO myself. My skills are fine.
You keep being confused. If anything, I asked you to look into/ISO other players, in search of suspects based on Day Two affair. Again, you have no posts regarding that, as to simply draw them out of your own ISO.
rabbit8 wrote: You asked, got my answer, then proceed to vote for me because you didn't like my response. So do as I say or else fits aptly.
Oh, what answers did I get?

Was it this?
rabbit8 wrote:Again
Reading comprehension......
Was it this?
rabbit8 wrote:Ignorance is bliss, I guess....
Was it this?
rabbit8 wrote::shrug:
Was it this?
Sure "got answers", alright. :rolleyes:

You're right about not liking your responses. Justly so, too.
rabbit8 wrote: Very weaselly way to get out of claiming. You can make whatever excuses you want.
It's called having a principle. Such as the principle of my fakeclaiming (since I'm human, so the claim doesn't help me in any way) having an impact on the actual plan. Such as the principle of the plan to claim being fulfilled, instead of left partial. And so on.
rabbit8 wrote:Nice way to stay out of a meaningful lynch. Evasive voting. Nicely done, sir.
Well, glad you, unlike me, allegedly stayed within a meaningful lynch, voting sig becase, and I quote your marvellous case on him:
rabbit8 wrote:Bad.
Oh wait, it wasn't a case, it was needing to respond to someone else asking you about sig. How ironic.

:biggrin:
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

EBWOP:

Your bea and SVS cases and whatever other hunt you pursued don't link* with nutella's lynch.
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 238

Re: Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Night Three

Post by G-Man »

So say we all.

Alright folks, here's six days worth of technicolor vote breakdowns. I fixed Day 4 per Golden's authoritative list. Still no official list on Day 5 or 6, so I am just assuming that Bea's vote for Glorfindel Day 6 counted.

Teamwork behavior can't stay hidden in the voting forever (it's how we got our groove back in Biblical, true story), so let's dig in and examine our suspects. We have plenty of them. What you want to do is look at when a person votes and who they vote for. Also pay attention to the voting happening around them, both before and after. This is why I have two lists formats. One is just voting order but the other chunks voters together by who they voted for.

Look at everything- clusters of votes for the same person, clusters of votes that go back and forth, gaps between votes for the same player, votes that seem to mark a shift in momentum. Put on your tin foil hats and try to see how your top suspects could be the baddiest baddie that ever was bad. The trick is to not focus too much on just one day of votes. If you think you see something suspicious, take it to the next level and compare that day's votes to the next day. You may find suspected teammate behavior confirmed or called into question by what you see.

I say pick your top two or three suspects, go to town, and share what you think you see in the technicolors. Keep thread content in mind but vote analysis is void of tone interpretation. It's all hard facts. Who voted for whom and when. Share your findings and we can discuss/debate the veracity of what you think you see.

I took the liberty of marking DrWilgy and Glorfindel as Toasters because I think the evidence from the previous two lynches points to both of them being such.

Since I already believe Glorfindel to be a Toaster, I am going to look at the two players who nearly wrecked our chances of confirming Glorfindel's status- DrumBeats and rabbit8.

DAY 1
IN VOTE ORDER:

1. EPIGNOSIS (Metalmarsh89)
2. IKA (Vompatti)
3. MATT (Long Con)<----SECRET ROLE-Admiral Cain- Lynched
4. POLO (ObscureAllure)
5. BLACK ROCK (a2thezebra)
6. OBSCUREALLURE (Nerolunar)<----HUMAN-lynched
7. EPIGNOSIS (Silverwolf)
8. DFARADAY (Scotty)<----NK'd
9. RICOCHET (Matt)
10. EPIGNOSIS (Ika)<----NK'd
11. s~v~s (Ricochet)
12. RICOCHET (DrumBeats)
13. MATT (Spacedaisy)<----NK'd
14. LONG CON (sig)
15. METALMARSH89 (juliets)<----HUMAN-Hot Dog- Died in sortie
16. RICOCHET (S~V~S)
17. EPIGNOSIS (indiglo)<----NK'd
18. METALMARSH89 (G-Man)
19. EPIGNOSIS (JaggedJimmyJay)
20. INAWORDYES (LoRab)<----CYLON #3- Lynched

MISSED THE VOTE:
Bea
DFaraday
Inawordyes/DrWilgy<----CYLON #?
Epignosis<----CYLON #8
Glorfindel<----CYLON #?
Nutella<----CYLON #4- Lynched
Sokoth

DISQUALIFIED VOTES:
Black Rock
Polo

PER VOTE RECIPIENT:

1. EPIGNOSIS (Metalmarsh89)
7. EPIGNOSIS (Silverwolf)
10. EPIGNOSIS (Ika)<----NK'd
17. EPIGNOSIS (indiglo)<----NK'd
19. EPIGNOSIS (JaggedJimmyJay)

9. RICOCHET (Matt)
12. RICOCHET (DrumBeats)
16. RICOCHET (S~V~S)

3. MATT (Long Con)<----SECRET ROLE-Admiral Cain- Lynched
13. MATT (Spacedaisy)<----NK'd

15. METALMARSH89 (juliets)<----HUMAN-Hot Dog- Died in sortie
18. METALMARSH89 (G-Man)

2. IKA (Vompatti)

4. POLO (ObscureAllure)

5. BLACK ROCK (a2thezebra)

6. OBSCUREALLURE (Nerolunar)<----HUMAN-lynched

8. DFARADAY (Scotty)<----NK'd

11. s~v~s (Ricochet)

14. LONG CON (sig)

20. INAWORDYES (LoRab)<----CYLON #3- Lynched

MISSED THE VOTE:
Bea
DFaraday
Inawordyes/DrWilgy<----CYLON #?
Epignosis<----CYLON #8
Glorfindel<----CYLON #?
Nutella<----CYLON #4- Lynched
Sokoth

DISQUALIFIED VOTES:
Black Rock
Polo

DAY 2
IN VOTE ORDER:

1. A2THEZEBRA (Metalmarsh89)
2. RICOCHET (a2thezebra)
3. NUTELLA (G-Man)
4. LONG CON (Nerolunar)<----HUMAN-lynched
5. VOMPATTI (Vompatti)
6. LONG CON (indiglo)<----NK'd
7. LONG CON (LoRab)<----CYLON #3- Lynched
8. A2THEZEBRA (Matt)
9. NUTELLA (S~V~S)
10. NUTELLA (Silverwolf)
11. EPIGNOSIS (sig)
12. SIG (Long Con)<----SECRET ROLE-Admiral Cain- Lynched
13. NUTELLA (ObscureAllure)
14. NUTELLA (Scotty)<----NK'd
15. LORAB (bea)
16. A2THEZEBRA (Ricochet)
17. EPIGNOSIS (DrWilgy)<----CYLON #?
18. VOMPATTI (Polo)
19. LONG CON (Spacedaisy)<----NK'd
20. NUTELLA (juliets)<----HUMAN-Hot Dog- Died in sortie
21. LONG CON (nutella)<----CYLON #4- Lynched
22. NUTELLA (JaggedJimmyJay)
23. A2THEZEBRA (DFaraday)
24. NUTELLA (Black Rock)
25. NUTELLA (DrumBeats)
26. LONG CON (Glorfindel)<----CYLON #?

MISSED THE VOTE:
Epignosis<----CYLON #8
SokothQultuq

PER VOTE RECIPIENT:

3. NUTELLA (G-Man)
9. NUTELLA (S~V~S)
10. NUTELLA (Silverwolf)
13. NUTELLA (ObscureAllure)
14. NUTELLA (Scotty)<----NK'd
20. NUTELLA (juliets)<----HUMAN-Hot Dog- Died in sortie
22. NUTELLA (JaggedJimmyJay)
24. NUTELLA (Black Rock)
25. NUTELLA (DrumBeats)

4. LONG CON (Nerolunar)<----HUMAN-lynched
6. LONG CON (indiglo)<----NK'd
7. LONG CON (LoRab)<----CYLON #3- Lynched
19. LONG CON (Spacedaisy)<----NK'd
21. LONG CON (nutella)<----CYLON #4- Lynched
26. LONG CON (Glorfindel)<----CYLON #?

1. A2THEZEBRA (Metalmarsh89)
8. A2THEZEBRA (Matt)
16. A2THEZEBRA (Ricochet)
23. A2THEZEBRA (DFaraday)

5. VOMPATTI (Vompatti)
18. VOMPATTI (Polo)

11. EPIGNOSIS (sig)
17. EPIGNOSIS (DrWilgy)<----CYLON #?

2. RICOCHET (a2thezebra)

12. SIG (Long Con)<----SECRET ROLE-Admiral Cain- Lynched

15. LORAB (bea)

MISSED THE VOTE:
Epignosis<----CYLON #8
SokothQultuq

DAY 3
IN VOTE ORDER:

1. RICOCHET (Long Con)<----SECRET ROLE-Admiral Cain- Lynched
2. SIG (Scotty)<----NK'd
3. S~V~S (Matt)
4. DRWILGY (Nerolunar)<----HUMAN-lynched
5. LORAB (Polo)
6. LORAB (a2thezebra)
7. LORAB (Vompatti)
8. LORAB (Ricochet)
9. LORAB (S~V~S)
10. LORAB (DFaraday)
11. LORAB (JaggedJimmyJay)
12. BEA (LoRab)<----CYLON #3- Lynched
13. NEROLUNAR (ObscureAllure)
14. NEROLUNAR (Epignosis)<----CYLON #8
15. JAGGEDJIMMYJAY (SokothQultuq)
16. NEROLUNAR (Juliets)<----HUMAN-Hot Dog- Died in sortie
17. NEROLUNAR (sig)
18. NEROLUNAR (Glorfindel)<----CYLON #?
19. GLORFINDEL (G-Man)
20. NEROLUNAR (Bea)
21. NEROLUNAR (DrumBeats)
22. LORAB (Black Rock)
23. LORAB (Spacedaisy)<----NK'd
24. NEROLUNAR (DrWilgy)<----CYLON #?
25. NEROLUNAR (Metalmarsh89)

MISSED THE VOTE:
Silverwolf

DISQUALIFIED VOTES:
SokothQultuq

PER VOTE RECIPIENT:

5. LORAB (Polo)
6. LORAB (a2thezebra)
7. LORAB (Vompatti)
8. LORAB (Ricochet)
9. LORAB (S~V~S)
10. LORAB (DFaraday)
11. LORAB (JaggedJimmyJay)
22. LORAB (Black Rock)

13. NEROLUNAR (ObscureAllure)
14. NEROLUNAR (Epignosis)<----CYLON #8
16. NEROLUNAR (Juliets)<----HUMAN-Hot Dog- Died in sortie
17. NEROLUNAR (sig)
18. NEROLUNAR (Glorfindel)<----CYLON #?
20. NEROLUNAR (Bea)
21. NEROLUNAR (DrumBeats)
24. NEROLUNAR (DrWilgy)<----CYLON #?
25. NEROLUNAR (Metalmarsh89)

1. RICOCHET (Long Con)<----SECRET ROLE-Admiral Cain- Lynched

2. SIG (Scotty)<----NK'd

3. S~V~S (Matt)

4. DRWILGY (Nerolunar)<----HUMAN-lynched

12. BEA (LoRab)<----CYLON #3- Lynched

15. JAGGEDJIMMYJAY (SokothQultuq)

19. GLORFINDEL (G-Man)

MISSED THE VOTE:
Silverwolf

DISQUALIFIED VOTES:
SokothQultuq

DAY 4
IN VOTE ORDER:
1. LORAB (DrumBeats)
2. LORAB (Polo)
3. LORAB (ObscureAllure)
4. LORAB (SokothQultuq)
5. LORAB (a2thezebra)
6. DFARADAY (Metalmarsh89)
7. DFARADAY (Silverwolf)
8. SIG (Scotty)<----NK'd
9. LORAB (DFaraday)
10.DFARADAY (Long Con)<----SECRET ROLE-Admiral Cain- Lynched
11. LORAB (Matt)
12. LORAB (Black Rock)
13. A2THEZEBRA (sig)
14. LORAB (juliets)<----HUMAN-Hot Dog- Died in sortie
15. A2THEZEBRA (Vompatti)
16. SIG (Epignosis)<----CYLON #8
17. LORAB (S~V~S)
18. SIG (DrWilgy)<----CYLON #?
19. SIG (JaggedJimmyJay)
20. LORAB (Ricochet)
21 LORAB (bea)
22. DRWILGY (Glorfindel)<----CYLON #?
24. SIG (LoRab)<----CYLON #3- Lynched

MISSED THE VOTE:
G-Man

PER VOTE RECIPIENT:

1. LORAB (DrumBeats)
2. LORAB (Polo)
3. LORAB (ObscureAllure)
4. LORAB (SokothQultuq)
5. LORAB (a2thezebra)
9. LORAB (DFaraday)
11. LORAB (Matt)
12. LORAB (Black Rock)
14. LORAB (juliets)<----HUMAN-Hot Dog- Died in sortie
17. LORAB (S~V~S)
20. LORAB (Ricochet)
21. LORAB (bea)

8. SIG (Scotty)<----NK'd
16. SIG (Epignosis)<----CYLON #8
18. SIG (DrWilgy)<----CYLON #?
19. SIG (JaggedJimmyJay)
24. SIG (LoRab)<----CYLON #3- Lynched

6. DFARADAY (Metalmarsh89)
7. DFARADAY (Silverwolf)
10.DFARADAY (Long Con)<----SECRET ROLE-Admiral Cain- Lynched

13. A2THEZEBRA (sig)
15. A2THEZEBRA (Vompatti)

22. DRWILGY (Glorfindel)<----CYLON #?

MISSED THE VOTE:
G-Man

DAY 5
IN VOTE ORDER:
1. SIG (a2thezebra)
2. GLORFINDEL (Polo)
3. OBSCUREALLURE (Matt)
4. DRWILGY (ObscureAllure)
5. LONG CON (Dex)
6. LONG CON (Spacedaisy)<----NK'd
7. DRWILGY (Silverwolf)
8. DRWILGY (Metalmarsh89)
9. DRWILGY (Long Con)<----SECRET ROLE-Admiral Cain- Lynched
10. GLORFINDEL (G-Man)
11. LONG CON (Ricochet)
12. LONG CON (JaggedJimmyJay)
13. GLORFINDEL (Epignosis)<----CYLON #8
14. DRWILGY (Glorfindel)<----CYLON #?
15. DRWILGY (S~V~S)
16. SIG (bea)
17. DRWILGY (Black Rock)
18. DRWILGY (SokothQultuq)
19. DRWILGY (sig)

MISSED THE VOTE:
DrumBeats
DrWilgy<----CYLON #?
Vompatti

PER VOTE RECIPIENT:

5. LONG CON (Dex)
6. LONG CON (Spacedaisy)<----NK'd
11. LONG CON (Ricochet)
12. LONG CON (JaggedJimmyJay)

4. DRWILGY (ObscureAllure)
7. DRWILGY (Silverwolf)
8. DRWILGY (Metalmarsh89)
9. DRWILGY (Long Con)<----SECRET ROLE-Admiral Cain- Lynched
14. DRWILGY (Glorfindel)<----CYLON #?
15. DRWILGY (S~V~S)
17. DRWILGY (Black Rock)
18. DRWILGY (SokothQultuq)
19. DRWILGY (sig)

2. GLORFINDEL (Polo)
10. GLORFINDEL (G-Man)
13. GLORFINDEL (Epignosis)<----CYLON #8

1. SIG (a2thezebra)
16. SIG (bea)

3. OBSCUREALLURE (Matt)

MISSED THE VOTE:
DrumBeats
DrWilgy<----CYLON #?
Vompatti

DAY 6
IN VOTE ORDER:
1. A2THEZEBRA/RABBIT8 (Polo)
2. GLORFINDEL (Dex)
3. A2THEZEBRA/RABBIT8 (Vompatti)
4. GLORFINDEL (Vompatti)
5. OBSCUREALLURE (DrWilgy)<----CYLON #?
6. DRWILGY (Obscure Allure)
7. DRWILGY (SokothQultuq)
8. DRUMBEATS (Epignosis)
9. SIG (Metalmarsh89)
10. GLORFINDEL (Matt)
11. GLORFINDEL (insertnamehere)
12. A2THEZEBRA/RABBIT8 (Ricochet)
13. GLORFINDEL (G-Man)
14. SIG (S~V~S)
15. SIG (JaggedJimmyJay)
16. SIG (DrumBeats)
17. BLACK ROCK (Glorfindel)<----CYLON #?
18. SIG (rabbit8)
19. GLORFINDEL (sig)
20. GLORFINDEL (bea)

MISSED VOTES:
Black Rock

PER VOTE RECIPIENT:
2. GLORFINDEL (Dex)
4. GLORFINDEL (Vompatti)
10. GLORFINDEL (Matt)
11. GLORFINDEL (insertnamehere)
13. GLORFINDEL (G-Man)
19. GLORFINDEL (sig)
20. GLORFINDEL (bea)

9. SIG (Metalmarsh89)
14. SIG (S~V~S)
15. SIG (JaggedJimmyJay)
16. SIG (DrumBeats)
18. SIG (rabbit8)

1. A2THEZEBRA/RABBIT8 (Polo)
3. A2THEZEBRA/RABBIT8 (Vompatti)
12. A2THEZEBRA/RABBIT8 (Ricochet)

6. DRWILGY (Obscure Allure)
7. DRWILGY (SokothQultuq)

5. OBSCUREALLURE (DrWilgy)<----CYLON #?

8. DRUMBEATS (Epignosis)

17. BLACK ROCK (Glorfindel)<----CYLON #?

MISSED VOTES:
Black Rock
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Matt wrote:
Dex wrote:
Matt wrote:

Derp.

If sig is Gaius, and sig loves Glorfy and Glorfy loves sig, and Glorfy is Cylon...

DEEEERRRPPP

Can you provide quotes on Glor and sig loving each other, that testify for you the connection?

Also, what makes sig Gaius? That he survived the lynch?
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

Ricochet wrote:
rabbit8 wrote: Uh huh. Sure. Go with that. I will vote for you until you're lynched.
Good luck with that.
rabbit8 wrote: You asked me to give you answers to what I had already given in my posts.
I asked you to read into the Day Two lynch dynamic, which is closest to a confirmed baddie having been lynched, given that you called it "almost" skippable. You offered me no answers or had no answers in your posts. Your bea and SVS cases and whatever other hunt you pursued don't like with nutella's lynch.
rabbit8 wrote:Thus, to ISO myself. My skills are fine.
You keep being confused. If anything, I asked you to look into/ISO other players, in search of suspects based on Day Two affair. Again, you have no posts regarding that, as to simply draw them out of your own ISO.
rabbit8 wrote: You asked, got my answer, then proceed to vote for me because you didn't like my response. So do as I say or else fits aptly.
Oh, what answers did I get?

Was it this?
rabbit8 wrote:Again
Reading comprehension......
Was it this?
rabbit8 wrote:Ignorance is bliss, I guess....
Was it this?
Was it this?
Sure "got answers", alright. :rolleyes:

You're right about not liking your responses. Justly so, too.
rabbit8 wrote: Very weaselly way to get out of claiming. You can make whatever excuses you want.
It's called having a principle. Such as the principle of my fakeclaiming (since I'm human, so the claim doesn't help me in any way) having an impact on the actual plan. Such as the principle of the plan to claim being fulfilled, instead of left partial. And so on.
rabbit8 wrote:Nice way to stay out of a meaningful lynch. Evasive voting. Nicely done, sir.
Well, glad you, unlike me, allegedly stayed within a meaningful lynch, voting sig becase, and I quote your marvellous case on him:
rabbit8 wrote:Bad.
Oh wait, it wasn't a case, it was needing to respond to someone else asking you about sig. How ironic.

:biggrin:

:shrug:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 383

Post by S~V~S »

Matt wrote:
Dex wrote:
Matt wrote:

Derp.

DEEEERRRPPP

Is there any reason anyone thinks Sig is Baltar except for him not being lynched? Becasue:
Golden wrote:I think it is fair for me to clarify that the lynch was resolved before Gaius was elected.
So him not being lynched has nothing to do with:
Golden wrote:

No-one has been lynched.

Gaius Baltar has been elected President of the Colonies. ALL previous laws have been repealed. Gaius Baltar has enacted a new Act - the "Gaius Baltar Immunity Act". Gaius Baltar is henceforth immune from all lynches.

It is now night 6. You have 24 hours to send in your night actions.
Glorfindel is a cylon, yeah. But he isn't Six. If you have time to reread a section of the thread, reread the first half of the last day.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

So yeah, I voted for sig to save my own ass. Anyone who can't understand that and thinks there was some case I made on him, well..... :shrug:
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

rabbit8 wrote:So yeah, I voted for sig to save my own ass. Anyone who can't understand that and thinks there was some case I made on him, well..... :shrug:
Glorfindel 5
sig 4
zebra/rabbit 3
rabbit8 wrote:I voted for sig to save my own ass.
Sure you did.

Also, re: your shrug reply, that's quite alright. I wasn't counting on you having actual counter-arguments, anyway.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Ricochet wrote:Can you provide quotes on Glor and sig loving each other, that testify for you the connection?

Also, what makes sig Gaius? That he survived the lynch?
Not just that he survived the lynch, but that he survived the lynch and suddenly out of nowhere Gaius is President. Then check this out...
sig wrote:
Polo wrote:There is absolutely no info in any of Golden's other posts that explains why Gaius is now POTC.
WHy would there be?
From just this post, sig seems to be defending the Gaius as President event and later on even refers to himself as the POTC when Wilgy throws "shade" at him.

But anyway...

sig loves Glorfy

To be clear, sig mildly susses Glorfy for the first few day phases, but starting on Night 4, changes his tune...
sig wrote:Scotty if I was a baddie with Glorfindel I'd have killed him for such an obvious link. :P

I think he's a civ this game. Though I do believe he could be wrong about zebra.
sig wrote:If it comes down to me or Glorfindel you'll be choosing between two civs.
sig wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:So say we all!

Vote: Glorfindel
wtf? I thought you were voting for Wilgy no matter what. :confused:
sig wrote:@SW I'm seeing normal civ Glorfidenl he is always very emotional and is in fact less so as mafia. His responses have been very good so far, so he has either gotten much better as mafia or he is a civ. I think he is a civ this game
sig wrote:My wagon as is glorfindel are both civs manipulated by mafia
AFTER THE NO LYNCH
sig wrote:Glor is almost lock cleared maybe? idk.
sig wrote:I think the end of phase actions will be very very good to look at, I think there was mafia movement going on to keep the lynch focused one me/Glorfindel instead of Wilgy/Rabbit.
Now, here is Glorfy loving sig, starting on Day 3...
Glorfindel wrote:I am pretty confident Sig is Town
Glorfindel wrote:Sig has made no secret of the fact of his heavy study/assignment workload at the moment which I am willing to accept as a genuine explanation for those comments.
I'm going to stop here for a moment because if I recall, someone went at Glorfindel for this because sig had barely said anything "in thread" about his heavy study assignments. Does anyone else remember that? Anyway, moving on...
Glorfindel wrote:
Long Con wrote:As the resident Confirmed Civ, I still think sig is bad. Rico, sig, JJJ... all bad.
My apologies for having voted for you last Day phase LC. Whilst I do think you are Town, I'm also fairly certain that you are wrong about Sig...
Glorfindel wrote:After all this time, if I don't know Town Sig by now...
Glorfindel wrote:Also, Sig - I very respectfully ask you to reconsider very carefully your claiming next Day phase. I don't REALLY believe that you are the 'Sun-god' :p ) but I AM convinced that you are Town and I think your claiming is not in the best interests of our Team. Sometimes, it's more important to do 'the right thing' for the good of the team.
Omg there are so many more quotes, I'm not going to sit here and quote them all. I've given ya all enough evidence.

TWO OPTIONS, as far as I'm concerned...

1) sig and Glorfy are in love and are both good.

2) The Gaius thing was extremely coincidental which means sig and Glorfy are prolly bad.

I think it's number 1 tbh.
Image Image Image Image
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Thank you for the links, they look indeed worthy of evaluation.

As for the first item of discussion however
Matt wrote:Not just that he survived the lynch, but that he survived the lynch and suddenly out of nowhere Gaius is President. Then check this out...
I believe SVS just pointed at how this consequence is not viable.
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

Ricochet wrote:
rabbit8 wrote:So yeah, I voted for sig to save my own ass. Anyone who can't understand that and thinks there was some case I made on him, well..... :shrug:
Glorfindel 5
sig 4
zebra/rabbit 3
Sure you did.

Also, re: your shrug reply, that's quite alright. I wasn't counting on you having actual counter-arguments, anyway.
I don't argue with mafia baddies. No point.
Do you actually read the thread?
rabbit8 wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:

Polo is almost certainly mafia. his content is super scummy as well as his other posts I'll pull some up tomorrow.
Zebra/Rabbit got to go they are super scummy espacilly after rabbits last minute attempt to lynch me either this is a save or he was trying to get rid of me since I suspected them.
Drum is mafia for voting me :P
Wilgy is cylon and MOST LIKELY MAFIA and he should be lynched.
Based on?

I'm actually starting to become annoyed at a handful of players stating "he's mafia he's mafia" while not providing any means or reason why that can be disputed or discussed. I think this is the last time I respond to "Wilgy's Mafia for no reason" and I'm not going to argue baseless claims anymore. This means you: Sig, Drum, OA, and Sokoth.

@Rabbit, you both saved Sig, the votes were in glorf's favor (as in potentially not getting lynched) during both of your votes.

Now we have a conundrum. We don't know why either of these players survived, one may be Gaius, Glorf may be cylon. We don't know anything now because of coinflips...

Well, I was under the impression I would be lynched if Glof did not get lynched, so I made sure sig had the most votes. I did not know there would be no lynch.

SVS alluded to my death here:
S~V~S wrote:
DrumBeats wrote:
Matt wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Ah but you need to go back and read how I replied to that post of BRs you quoted, Rabbit. I DID think all cylons were bad at the start of the game. I never saw this show. No one made any mention of potential civ cylons until after Epi was rezzed that I can recall.
I did. :biggrin:

Specifically listed Athena too, as I recall.

3J asked why I believe Wilgy is a confirmed civvie...I don't. But Dex (and maybe someone else, I think it was Rico who said I was on drugs) asked me to read the rest of the thread before I do that, so I thought maybe he became one.

Derp.
Yeah, he's definitely not. Basically my understand of things is that Dex provided very solid reasoning as to why we likely have two more civ cylons other than Epig, Cap Six and Leo. However, I have seen nothing that points to Wilgy being one of them.
Did you go back in Wilgys posts and look for what Dex said to look for? You should make the effort,imo.

If Glorfindel claims, and if the votes stay as they are, Zeebbit is gonna die, and I don't think he is bad. And I want to go to bed, so I gotta vote now.

So as a counterwagon, I am gonna vote sig as a just in case Glorf claims, since a few days ago everyone thought he was bad, and he has dropped way down since then, and I think him more likely to be bad than Rabbit, Wilgy or OA, the other people with votes.

Linki @Drum, maybe Dex is reluctant to talk about it becasue there may be certain things a certain glowy yellow metallic personage may not want him to say. Maybe think about that.

*voting sig*

So making sure I was not going to get lynched seem to make sense. Guess not.
Glorfindel wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:
Epignosis wrote:You didn't offer me facts. You gave me opinions and perceptions.

Fine. I'll work with that. What roles are bad?
Morning tea...

I never claimed to have facts Epi and if you think you have any more than the rest of us you're kidding yourself. The absence of them I think is what makes this game so 'challenging'. Your other question is interesting and I do have an opinion or two but I may not have time to get back to you before my lunch/EoD (and potentially EoMe) but I'll try if I get the opportunity.
Well, I'm not nice like you.

You claim civilians have no chance, but you have nothing to back it up. I think you are deceptive and bad. I hope you get lynched.

Here's a smiley face to prove I'm being nice when I say that. :)
Not so, my friend. I have the one thing necessary to see the truth - something you and the remainder of our team appear to lack - an open mind.

It appears that my own team have unwittingly conspired with the Mafia to eliminate me from this game so I'll play your little game and for the good of our Town team claim immunity under the Cylon Amnesty Act - I am a Cylon.
Claim Rico.
Dex wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:I still can't find where Glorf has the lead. Can someone please explain it like I'm 5? after then I'll actually dip, need to go get food.
Polo's is clearset. It's just up here^^

Glorfindel:

Silverwolf (3), Dex (8), insertnamehere (20), Matt (21), G-Man (24), sig (30) + Vompatti
Vompatti wrote:vote 2: glorfindel.
Silverwolf's vote is invalid because she was replaced. Total votes for Glorfindel = 6.

sig:

a2thezebra (2), Metalmarsh89 (19), S~V~S (25), JaggedJimmyJay (26), DrumBeats (27), rabbit8 (29)

Zebra's vote is invalid because she was also replaced. Total votes for sig = 5.
Dex wrote:
rabbit8 wrote:Well, I was under the impression I would be lynched if Glof did not get lynched, so I made sure sig had the most votes.
You were correct, in danger of being lynched, and your vote for sig made imminent sense.

I didn't think so Rico.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

What do you make of sig's response to Polo regarding there being no info about Gaius in Golden's previous posts?

It seemed defensive, as in "So who cares if I wasn't mentioned before, I'm President now so neener neener".

I dunno.
Image Image Image Image
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

rabbit8 wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
Glorfindel 5
sig 4
zebra/rabbit 3
Sure you did.

I don't argue with mafia baddies. No point.
You seemed to argue an exchange before this. So I can only assume you ran out of arguments. :shrug:
rabbit8 wrote: Do you actually read the thread?
Sure let's take a looksie at your defense.
rabbit8 wrote:
rabbit8 wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:

Polo is almost certainly mafia. his content is super scummy as well as his other posts I'll pull some up tomorrow.
Zebra/Rabbit got to go they are super scummy espacilly after rabbits last minute attempt to lynch me either this is a save or he was trying to get rid of me since I suspected them.
Based on?

I'm actually starting to become annoyed at a handful of players stating "he's mafia he's mafia" while not providing any means or reason why that can be disputed or discussed. I think this is the last time I respond to "Wilgy's Mafia for no reason" and I'm not going to argue baseless claims anymore. This means you: Sig, Drum, OA, and Sokoth.

@Rabbit, you both saved Sig, the votes were in glorf's favor (as in potentially not getting lynched) during both of your votes.

Now we have a conundrum. We don't know why either of these players survived, one may be Gaius, Glorf may be cylon. We don't know anything now because of coinflips...

Well, I was under the impression I would be lynched if Glof did not get lynched, so I made sure sig had the most votes. I did not know there would be no lynch.

SVS alluded to my death here:
S~V~S wrote:
DrumBeats wrote:
Matt wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Ah but you need to go back and read how I replied to that post of BRs you quoted, Rabbit. I DID think all cylons were bad at the start of the game. I never saw this show. No one made any mention of potential civ cylons until after Epi was rezzed that I can recall.
I did. :biggrin:

Specifically listed Athena too, as I recall.

3J asked why I believe Wilgy is a confirmed civvie...I don't. But Dex (and maybe someone else, I think it was Rico who said I was on drugs) asked me to read the rest of the thread before I do that, so I thought maybe he became one.

Derp.
Yeah, he's definitely not. Basically my understand of things is that Dex provided very solid reasoning as to why we likely have two more civ cylons other than Epig, Cap Six and Leo. However, I have seen nothing that points to Wilgy being one of them.
Did you go back in Wilgys posts and look for what Dex said to look for? You should make the effort,imo.

If Glorfindel claims, and if the votes stay as they are, Zeebbit is gonna die, and I don't think he is bad. And I want to go to bed, so I gotta vote now.

So as a counterwagon, I am gonna vote sig as a just in case Glorf claims, since a few days ago everyone thought he was bad, and he has dropped way down since then, and I think him more likely to be bad than Rabbit, Wilgy or OA, the other people with votes.

Linki @Drum, maybe Dex is reluctant to talk about it becasue there may be certain things a certain glowy yellow metallic personage may not want him to say. Maybe think about that.

*voting sig*
So making sure I was not going to get lynched seem to make sense. Guess not.
SVS voted when the tally was Glorfindel 5, you 3, Sig 1.
You voted when the tally was, again, Glorfindel 5, Sig 4, you 3.

You bringing up SVS's concern in the defense of your vote, at the time you made it, is thereby nonsensical.
And again, sig had the most votes before you voted him to "make sure of that".
rabbit8 wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:
Epignosis wrote:You didn't offer me facts. You gave me opinions and perceptions.

Fine. I'll work with that. What roles are bad?
Morning tea...

I never claimed to have facts Epi and if you think you have any more than the rest of us you're kidding yourself. The absence of them I think is what makes this game so 'challenging'. Your other question is interesting and I do have an opinion or two but I may not have time to get back to you before my lunch/EoD (and potentially EoMe) but I'll try if I get the opportunity.
Well, I'm not nice like you.

You claim civilians have no chance, but you have nothing to back it up. I think you are deceptive and bad. I hope you get lynched.

Here's a smiley face to prove I'm being nice when I say that. :)
Not so, my friend. I have the one thing necessary to see the truth - something you and the remainder of our team appear to lack - an open mind.

It appears that my own team have unwittingly conspired with the Mafia to eliminate me from this game so I'll play your little game and for the good of our Town team claim immunity under the Cylon Amnesty Act - I am a Cylon.
Claim Rico.
Pardon? Claim what? Claim when?
rabbit8 wrote:
Dex wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:I still can't find where Glorf has the lead. Can someone please explain it like I'm 5? after then I'll actually dip, need to go get food.
Polo's is clearset. It's just up here^^

Glorfindel:

Silverwolf (3), Dex (8), insertnamehere (20), Matt (21), G-Man (24), sig (30) + Vompatti
Vompatti wrote:vote 2: glorfindel.
Silverwolf's vote is invalid because she was replaced. Total votes for Glorfindel = 6.

sig:

a2thezebra (2), Metalmarsh89 (19), S~V~S (25), JaggedJimmyJay (26), DrumBeats (27), rabbit8 (29)

Zebra's vote is invalid because she was also replaced. Total votes for sig = 5.
Dex wrote:
rabbit8 wrote:Well, I was under the impression I would be lynched if Glof did not get lynched, so I made sure sig had the most votes.
You were correct, in danger of being lynched, and your vote for sig made imminent sense.
I didn't think so Rico.
You were "in danger of being lynched" by being third wagon. Ok. :shrug:
Also, defending yourself again by quoting the words of others. Nice.

The only plausible thing, given how many votes were added at the point, would have been that sig could have voted you to actually save himself, but you closed that gate for him by pushing him to a two-vote distance from you. Right comfy next to Glorfindel. Err I mean... in your "defense", of course.
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

:bored:
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

Let me help you get me lynched.
rabbit8 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:This isn't even close. Glorfindel is being saved. Drumbeats and rabbit8 are doing the saving. Why is rabbit8 suddenly voting sig?
Cause I'm totally a scum......
rabbit8 wrote:
sig wrote:Yeah rabbit you are, just like zebra.
I know right. :omg:
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

linki: Well, at least you evade others as well, when it matters.
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

I evade stupidity at all costs.....

If only it worked.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

OK, I love that smiley so much I am saving it in my signature until someone gets around to uploading smileys
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

rabbit8 wrote:I evade stupidity at all costs.....

If only it worked.
Get angry all you want, not my fault you can't answer questions straight when asked.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 173

Post by DrWilgy »

Ricochet wrote:Image

Get out of here dog. It's my artifact!

Why do you see both of them as good Matt? I'm seeing a 100% bad Glorf and a 70% bad Sig.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

Ricochet wrote:

If only it worked.
Get angry all you want, not my fault you can't answer questions straight when asked.
Hulk smash.

No, it's not your fault.

Why you think I'm angry? You trying to make me look like a baddie? Trying to fluster me? Is it working? I need to go beat my wife. So give me a few to respond to your next post, K thanks.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

rabbit8 wrote:
Ricochet wrote:

If only it worked.
Hulk smash.

No, it's not your fault.

Why you think I'm angry? You trying to make me look like a baddie? Trying to fluster me? Is it working? I need to go beat my wife. So give me a few to respond to your next post, K thanks.
You simply seem vexed enough to throw out insults whenever actual arguments seem too much for you. I don't have to try anything, your activity speaks for itself, so far.
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

I'm glad you know me so well. You mete ninja you.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 402
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Is this the right game for this?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Brown Bears are Best :srsnod:
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

DrWilgy wrote:
Ricochet wrote:Image

Get out of here dog. It's my artifact!

Why do you see both of them as good Matt? I'm seeing a 100% bad Glorf and a 70% bad Sig.
I figure if sig is Gaius and he's been town reading the shit out of Glorf and vice versa, then there's a very real possibility that Glorfy is Six.

Don't know if that means they're "good", but just sayin'.
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Also, President Gaius (whether that be sig or rabbit or even Epig)...

Don't forget to ask Goldama if you can enact the True Identity Act!

I'm sure you're on top of it, but just wanted to remind you in case you forgot.

Thanks!
Image Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 646
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

S~V~S wrote:
Matt wrote:
Dex wrote:
Matt wrote:

Derp.

DEEEERRRPPP

Is there any reason anyone thinks Sig is Baltar except for him not being lynched? Becasue:
Golden wrote:I think it is fair for me to clarify that the lynch was resolved before Gaius was elected.
So him not being lynched has nothing to do with:
Golden wrote:

No-one has been lynched.

Gaius Baltar has been elected President of the Colonies. ALL previous laws have been repealed. Gaius Baltar has enacted a new Act - the "Gaius Baltar Immunity Act". Gaius Baltar is henceforth immune from all lynches.

It is now night 6. You have 24 hours to send in your night actions.
Glorfindel is a cylon, yeah. But he isn't Six. If you have time to reread a section of the thread, reread the first half of the last day.
I proposed that Gaius has a mechanic in his role in which an attempt to lynch him actually results in his election. That'd mean the lynch attempt would resolve first and then the election would trigger as a result. It's speculative, bur I see no better explanation for the arbitrary election taking place when it did.

An alternative could be that sig is the prior President Roslin, and an attempt to lynch him "impeached" him instead. I don't find that as likely though because he was a vocal opponent of Roslin's amnesty act.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Matt wrote:Also, President Gaius (whether that be sig or rabbit or even Epig)...
lolque!
Matt wrote: Don't forget to ask Goldama if you can enact the True Identity Act!

I'm sure you're on top of it, but just wanted to remind you in case you forgot.

Thanks!
Inb4 he brings back the haiku. :haha:
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

Ricochet wrote:
Matt wrote:Also, President Gaius (whether that be sig or rabbit or even Epig)...
lolque!

Yeah... I finally agree with you on something. :huh:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I also think sig's behavior emerging from the lynch attempt is suggestive of a player who feels like he's been exposed in a good way:

"Now that people should realize I'm good I get to comfortably throw shade at those who tried to off me."
sig wrote:.....

Welllll then I wonder why I wasn't lynched. :feb:
sig wrote::shrug:

@EPi who do you want to lynch tomorrow?
And if there is a doctor civ hit me up I can always use a dose of protection. :grin:
"Hint hint"

Sure, it's possible he's pulling this as a faker, but my inclination is to think not.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 238

Post by G-Man »

Ah, but what if Roslin was NK'd? When did the amnesty act take effect?

*looks back at Golden's ISO*

It was Day 3. We had the missed kill on Night 3 and Scotty and Spacedaisy got NK'd since then. If one of them was Roslin, then maybe sig was next in the line of succession?

Honestly the impeachment angle makes more sense to me than Gaius have a mechanic to get himself elected. What say those knowledgeable in show lore? Anything there to help us on this one?
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

If only it worked.
No, you evade sound arguments.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

G-Man wrote:Ah, but what if Roslin was NK'd? When did the amnesty act take effect?
I suppose that's also plausible. I don't know what'd cause the delay though since the line of succession is pre-determined. There should be no need for an entire day to progress before Roslin's replacement is determined. :shrug:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

rabbit8 wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
lolque!

Yeah... I finally agree with you on something. :huh:
I literally just threw out two random names.

I don't have any reason to believe that Rabbit and/or (especially) Epi are president material.
Image Image Image Image
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

G-Man wrote:Ah, but what if Roslin was NK'd? When did the amnesty act take effect?

*looks back at Golden's ISO*

It was Day 3. We had the missed kill on Night 3 and Scotty and Spacedaisy got NK'd since then. If one of them was Roslin, then maybe sig was next in the line of succession?

Honestly the impeachment angle makes more sense to me than Gaius have a mechanic to get himself elected. What say those knowledgeable in show lore? Anything there to help us on this one?
Gaius Baltar was never in the line of succession.

Return to “Previous Jobs”