[ENDGAME] Triskaidekaphobia Mafia

Moderator: Community Team

Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 68
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Re: [Day 2] Triskaidekaphobia Mafia

Post by Scotty »

@Epi are you dead set on lynching JJJ today? Like, would anything change your mind?
Who are your Second and Thirtiary susses?
How many licks does it take to get to the chocolatey center of a tootsie pop?
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 457
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Scotty wrote:Lol I have 10 min
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:If there's to be a counter to my wagon, I'm not enthralled by it being Polo. If not Epignosis, I could go for Spacedaisy. I'm open to discussion.
Why, if you don't want to go for the "low-hanging fruit" as you call Polo, would you want to go for Spacedaisy, who has been even more absent than Polo?

You have been soft defending Polo the past few days, and I just don't understand it. You really think SD is more suspicious?

I wouldn't be surprised if you and Polo were brothers in crime. I really wouldn't. I'm nervous to go after you right now in case you ARE the cop, but the connection is there for me. More so validated than your previously proposed INH-Epi-me link.

I'm leaving my vote on Polo.

Quin, was that "explanation" he gave really enough to quench your sus of him? Am I the only one seeing this?
Quin wrote:Scotty, who are the one or two mafia you wouldn't be surprised to be on the Vompatti bandwagon?

I could definitely see Elo being bad. I wouldn't be surprised if SVS or SD are in fact bad in that wagon either.
You think I'm silly enough to just toss out needless defenses of my "team mate" when I'm on the chopping block, and you think Polo's scum meta is to not make posts.

Both are incredibly simplistic. I want to see you make an assertion that isn't so obvious/easy.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Elohcin, you discarded my defenses quickly. Okay.

In your own words, please state why you believe I am bad.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Scotty wrote:Lol I have 10 min
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:If there's to be a counter to my wagon, I'm not enthralled by it being Polo. If not Epignosis, I could go for Spacedaisy. I'm open to discussion.
Why, if you don't want to go for the "low-hanging fruit" as you call Polo, would you want to go for Spacedaisy, who has been even more absent than Polo?

You have been soft defending Polo the past few days, and I just don't understand it. You really think SD is more suspicious?

I wouldn't be surprised if you and Polo were brothers in crime. I really wouldn't. I'm nervous to go after you right now in case you ARE the cop, but the connection is there for me. More so validated than your previously proposed INH-Epi-me link.

I'm leaving my vote on Polo.

Quin, was that "explanation" he gave really enough to quench your sus of him? Am I the only one seeing this?
Quin wrote:Scotty, who are the one or two mafia you wouldn't be surprised to be on the Vompatti bandwagon?

I could definitely see Elo being bad. I wouldn't be surprised if SVS or SD are in fact bad in that wagon either.
You think I'm silly enough to just toss out needless defenses of my "team mate" when I'm on the chopping block, and you think Polo's scum meta is to not make posts.

Both are incredibly simplistic. I want to see you make an assertion that isn't so obvious/easy.
Nice avoiding my question.

I think hat you have been flailing under pressure without the use of your computer and I wouldn't put it beneath you to offhandedly defend a teammate under pressure, no.

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I'm going to be out much of the day with family people, so I might have to make my final decision early.

I'm not dead set on an Epi lynch. I can see a world where we both just lost ourselves in tunnels and bias. It wouldn't be the first time. I think he and I scrutinize one another more closely than most in every game frankly. That can probably affect the stability of a thought process.

I'll just have to see what everyone has to say and place my final vote when time permits.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

No, Scotty, I don't think Polo is as suspicious as Spacedaisy. I fon't think he is as suspicious as you. "Lynch A Lurker" is not a compelling case ever.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

And anyone who really thinks I'd "flail" as a bad guy is in for a rude awakening. :dark:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:No, Scotty, I don't think Polo is as suspicious as Spacedaisy. I fon't think he is as suspicious as you. "Lynch A Lurker" is not a compelling case ever.
What is Spacedaisy then???!

Linki: I know you would ever make it easy to figure out if you are a bad guy if you were one: Transistor is a shining example. We all flail in our own ways. Your overt legacy defense with only 1-2 votes was quite a flail IMO

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sometimes it is wiser to project a likely development and account for it than to push to prevent that development.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

It occurs to me that the deadline is creeping up fast. We have less than six hours.

My influence over this thread is pretty much over today. I'll be too busy to tinker on my phone. I leave this [potentially] parting message:

If the group elects to lynch me, I won't be able to stop you. I have a few conditions/demands for what must happen in this game after my civilian flip.

1. Do not allow it to demoralize or demotivate you. Never welcome a defeatist mindset into your head. Two town lynches to open a game aren't ideal, but it wouldn't be over -- especially not with infodumping legal.

2. Keep this thread moving. I have made it my task to push this game forward, and if I'm gone another TOWNIE will need to take that initiative. Do not allow this game to slow to a snail's pace. I'll be really mad if that happens -- it'd be a double victory for the baddies by getting rid of town me and the energy I incite. Don't tolerate stagnation.

3. Don't be stubborn and don't settle. If you believe in a lynch, then shove it down people's throats. If you're town and you're not doing this, then you leave the door open for a baddie to do instead. CONTROL THE THREAD, town. It belongs to you. They have their damn BTSC hideout.

4. I forgive you. :p

I should be able to jump in for a vote if needed, but don't expect much explanation. I have shit going on today. Visit the bottom of the Syndicate main page to determine why.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 39

Post by Spacedaisy »

Feel free to lynch me. My game just began so my engagement probably won't be getting better. I have been keeping up with this thread, but frankly I did not participate in the fake peek claiming nonsense or the ensuing conversation because I think Jay's assumption about people's motivations are just that, assumptions. And he had a very arrogant baiting tone that I didn't feel like engaging with at the time. I was not and am not upset, I just felt zero desire to be part of it.

Lynch me if you please, but it will get you nowhere. But better me than someone participating I suppose.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I should clarify, I am caught up to wherever we were at 3:00 AM last night. I even started ISOs, but got too tired after reading through just Wilgy and decided to go to bed instead.

My only conclusion was that Wilgy looked shady. But no more shady than he normally does. So I don't have a read either way on him. I found the way he acted during the lynch to be questionable. He pushed for people willing to lynch Vomps yet voted no lynch. He said he was happy with Vomps being lynched because of the reasons others were saying (Vomps seemed more invested) yet at the last minute he tried to see if he could get some SVS votes. It just seems off, but Wilgy always seems off. I don't know.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 28

Post by insertnamehere »

i think i'm gonna need to do some catching up here.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I'm at least a little moved, Daisy. I'm willing to reconsider; I'm not sure you handle this with quite the same esignation if you're bad.

Sorry if I seemed arrogant. Just trying to make things happen however I can.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

What the...
Holy cow, where are we?!
What's going on?!

who's there q.m.

Wait...

Hello?

We're seeing what...

I can hear you k

Oh, no, we're inside his head?
Eww!
What is he doing?
Augh, can't unsee!

please get out of my head k

You stop rubbing your thighs and get out of the bathtub!

k

I can't believe this...
This is so gross...

now what

I don't know, get us out of here. Maybe if you go out of the bathroom...

it's locked k

Where's the key?

there is none

What else is in the bathroom?

There's only a toothbrush and toothpaste, near the sink.

Why would we end up in your bathroom?

Idk probably because I have an issue with this k

You're afraid of toothbrushes?

no i'm afraid of my teeth falling k

Well then, brush them.

that's not really a good idea, the flouride inside it will harm the teeth

That's nonsensical.

it's actually quite scientific k

Look, just brush your teeth, to see that nothing bad will happen, and then we can move on.

k but I'm not going to end well

Waste of time, I tell ya...

I'm brushing them now k

Yes, go on now.

still brushing them

Honestly, of all the ideas that Ric-
Wait, what's happening?

brushnn brsuhnn

One of his teeth fell in the sink
Jesus Christ!
Hey!

brushshhh brsuhh

Hey, stop!

aii dun feeel errreee uuud

They keep falling!

ii fffnnk aaaiii fffeeefh aaarr fffaaaleeeennn daauwwwn keeeey

Make it stop!
I fully expect to see this in the next edition of Nervous Horse.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Re: [Day 1] Triskaidekaphobia Mafia

Post by insertnamehere »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Vompatti wrote:Why do I have votes?
You care?

I want to see a 3J and Vomps odd couple style sitcom.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Re: [Day 1] Triskaidekaphobia Mafia

Post by insertnamehere »

Vompatti wrote:Could you guys make make a summary on the current nominees so I could place my vote without reading the thread? I am quite drunk at the moment.
your candle burned out long before your legend ever will
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 85

Post by Ricochet »

insertnamehere wrote:I fully expect to see this in the next edition of Nervous Horse.
You know about Nervous Horse? Wait... who are you? Image
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I'm at least a little moved, Daisy. I'm willing to reconsider; I'm not sure you handle this with quite the same esignation if you're bad.

Sorry if I seemed arrogant. Just trying to make things happen however I can.
I don't think you are an arrogant person Jay. I felt like it was a baiting kind of arrogant and it just rubbed me wrong in the moment. But I wasn't upset then or now. I'm voting myself right now because I'm in the heat of getting my own game rolling. I mean really, if it comes down to it and you all want to lynch someone and it has to be me, better me than someone who is more active.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
rabbit8
Undergoing sensitivity training
Posts in topic: 56

Post by rabbit8 »

Quin wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Quin wrote:This is post 21. I'll fill it with some GTH reads.

wilgy - civ
elohcin - civ
epignosis - civ
gman - civ
INH - bad
3j - civ
polo - bad
rabbit - bad
scotty - civ
spacedaisy - bad
svs - civ
It'd be swell if you'd throw up a little analysis as time permits for those bad reads.
INH - In my earlier summary where I pretty much just listed everything of interest to me, INH was definitely in my head the most. His aggressiveness in particular towards you is what I'm basing the bad read off. Unfortunately he hasn't posted today (he could be silenced?) so I can't really update my read.

Polo - Firstly, his inactivity leaves him as the only player left to make an impression and so that way, either he's a baddie skirting the sidelines, or he's just an unhelpful civ. It may be an unpopular opinion, but I'm comfortable lynching either. I did originally put my vote down on him because he didn't say why he was voting Wilgy, but an ISO corrected that. Even so, I'm not impressed with his case. On Day 1, his case was just 'he's different than he was in a previous game', and it's not really pushed, nor did he even vote there at the time (he didn't vote at all). Even now his vote is supposedly 'for now' so he's not asserting his opinion very strongly.

I can put SD and rabbit into pretty much the same thought process. I dislike their reasons for voting Vompatti because it feels like they just wanted to lynch someone regardless of whether it was someone they actually thought was bad or not. I'd rank SD slightly higher than rabbit though, because SD addressed me and made a decent case for herself where rabbit just tried to poke fun at my opinion on no lynching.
Because you're opinion was funny. I didn't care who was going to be lynched at that point because no one had voted for and stated they intended to vote for SVS.

Not lynching someone is dumb.
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 121

Post by G-Man »

Boy, this day just gets stranger and stranger. Eight votes spread over seven people, including a Sadness style self-vote? This doesn't give me much hope.

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 65

Post by Elohcin »

DrWilgy wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Take your chance JJJ.

I voted Eloh.
Why?

Because I doubt that you are genuinely reading the thread for scum hunting.
Uh... Okay? I'm doing a hell of a lot more than other players around here. I think you just want to pick me out b/c of my interactions with you during the night last night. **rolls eyes**

You aren't wrong. Eloh, what happens if JJJ flips cop? What happens if he flips civ?
If he flips civ, I will be surprised b/c of how he's played. His tone has not been civ-like imo. If he were civ, I think he would have been a little more forgiving with G-man when he brought up all the stuff about the red peek. I think he would have been less argumentative with Epi when they had all the cop stuff to talk about. I think his tone overall has been sneaky and untrustworthy.

If he flips cop, I will think that he played that role oddly.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Elohcin, you discarded my defenses quickly. Okay.

In your own words, please state why you believe I am bad.
I think I just did :)
G-Man wrote:Best alternative for me right now is also Elohcin. Scotty slid down to #3 on the re-read and I'm very conflicted about my S~V~S suspicion. Having just seen her as a baddie, I know she is committed to a team. Her absence weighs heavily on my mind.

2.JackBauer
Why?

Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
insertnamehere
Made Man

Re: [Night 1] Triskaidekaphobia Mafia

Post by insertnamehere »

Ricochet wrote:Vaatekaapin korvaaminen orgoniakkumulaattorilla saattaa johtaa ongelmiin takuuvuokran kanssa.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1IICIkdvQy9

I recognized this from Xiu Xiu's amazing Twin Peaks cover album, where they redid the entire score of the show in their crazy experimental style.

As for the sample itself, I don't know it right off the bat, but it wouldn't surprise me if it was from one of Lynch's works. Maybe I'm just crazy, but it kinda sounds like Isabella Rossellini in Blue Velvet to me.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

the sample is just at the beginning of the track if anyone wants to see for themselves.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Re: [Night 1] Triskaidekaphobia Mafia

Post by insertnamehere »

Ricochet wrote:Image
let's rock
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

insertnamehere wrote:the sample is just at the beginning of the track if anyone wants to see for themselves.
He hasn't reached my End o' Night Host Post...

linki: warmer...
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Breaking down the numbers in my head, so I thought I'd share.

Assuming the simplest setup of 11 civvies and 3 baddies, it's still not hopeless even if we botch this one up. Right now it's 9 v. 3. If we're wrong and there are no protectors or blockers (or they are ineffective), then we start Day 3 facing a 7 v. 3 scanario. Even that is not hopeless for a heist game. We shouldn't be afraid to take a chance on our biggest suspicions today and even on Day 3 if today doesn't pan out.

One thing I keep kicking around my head is the limited baddie BTSC and how that might impact the reverse psychology of their daytime play. I assume the baddies were told who their teammates were when the roles were handed out. I've only restricted my baddies from knowing teammates in two games I've hosted and that was for balance. Unless our host is willing to tell us whether baddies knew their teammates from square one or not, I assume they did not have to wait for Night 1.

This means that they probably discussed how to react when one of them comes under fire or trips up. The natural inclination is to help bury a faltering teammate but most of us know to look for that and expect baddies to take advantage of an opportunity to hide on a baddie train. They don't have the luxury of fine-tuning their approaches mid-day because they're flying solo until the sun sets. It makes teamwork behavior harder to find and almost forces us to look for indy-like behavior but team-like votes.

I can't make up my mind whether Epi v. JJJ is civ v. civ, baddie v. civ, civ v. baddie, or baddie v. baddie. I'm overthinking it too much because they all seem equally plausible. What do you guys think?

Linki: Eloh, you are a tone read. Nothing more, nothing less.

2. :scared: x2
My Banners:
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

DrWilgy wrote:Let's kill INH...

If INH isn't bad we murderify JJJ ok?
wait just one cotton-picking second.
DrWilgy wrote:@Quin because I trusted INH and SVS. In total that makes 3 players that were trusted.

I can confirm that both the players I trusted are civilian.
DrWilgy wrote:
sig wrote:post 6

I'm really confident JJJ isn't the cop, I'm slightly wary of him for hinting that he might be the cop, however I do think he is a civ even though he is trying to say he might be the cop.

I'll need to check him out some more before I decide for sure what I think about his alignment though, so expect me to say more on JJJ day 2 or 3.
You ready for this meme?

I'm the cop and INH was my green peek.
bit of a turn-around, eh?
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Ricochet wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:the sample is just at the beginning of the track if anyone wants to see for themselves.
He hasn't reached my End o' Night Host Post...

linki: warmer...
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

I've gotta go see the new Star WarTrekThing, and I'm only caught up to page 16.

Instead of completely abstaining, I'm choosing to vote no lynch.

I don't necessarily think that it should be what wins today, but I think it made more sense Day 1 than Vompatti.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

insertnamehere wrote:I've gotta go see the new Star WarTrekThing, and I'm only caught up to page 16.

Instead of completely abstaining, I'm choosing to vote no lynch.

I don't necessarily think that it should be what wins today, but I think it made more sense Day 1 than Vompatti.
Bugger that, INH. You won't make many friends around here that way. I understand your decision but I don't agree with it. You say you're on page 16. There are 20 pages. Why not vote for whoever trips your trigger the most thus far. The pages you haven't read yet involve a lot of me mixing it up with JJJ and a metric ton or Epi mixing it up with JJJ. You'll probably be tired of reading it by the time you finish it.

My Banners:
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

By my count, that leaves three votes left to come in (me, rabbit, and SVS), plus whatever vote-shifting goes down in the final hour.

My Banners:
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 117

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:3. Don't be stubborn and don't settle. If you believe in a lynch, then shove it down people's throats.
:confused2:
Scotty wrote:@Epi are you dead set on lynching JJJ today? Like, would anything change your mind?
Who are your Second and Thirtiary susses?
How many licks does it take to get to the chocolatey center of a tootsie pop?
Wilgy jumping off 3J when the votes start coming in has me suspecting him. You and INH remain on my list.

My mind hasn't changed about 3J. After all, it's his birthday. Don't we have a tradition around here about birthday lynches? :nicenod:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Shove it down their throats until given a fair reason to reassess. ;)

The spread is pretty crazy right now. We need a consensus. I could live with an INH lynch after that no lynch vote.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

G-Man wrote:Boy, this day just gets stranger and stranger. Eight votes spread over seven people, including a Sadness style self-vote? This doesn't give me much hope.

I'm not sad. I'm just aware my attention is going somewhere else at the moment so I can't adequately choose a better option for right now.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Or Scotty. Too much easy button from him for my tastes.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 104

Post by DrWilgy »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Shove it down their throats until given a fair reason to reassess. ;)

The spread is pretty crazy right now. We need a consensus. I could live with an INH lynch after that no lynch vote.
K I'm down
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 117

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I could live with an INH lynch after that no lynch vote.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Or Scotty. Too much easy button from him for my tastes.
:rolleyes:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

In case anyone wasn't aware, Epignosis suspects me.

Works for me Wilgy. Voted INH. Going into a movie now, it'll probably carry me through the deadline.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Spacedaisy wrote:
G-Man wrote:Boy, this day just gets stranger and stranger. Eight votes spread over seven people, including a Sadness style self-vote? This doesn't give me much hope.

I'm not sad. I'm just aware my attention is going somewhere else at the moment so I can't adequately choose a better option for right now.
Love you SD, but I can never see a reason to vote oneself. You have at least a slim chance at catching a baddie by voting someone other than yourself if you are civ.

S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 60

Post by S~V~S »

Sorry folks, I am here & reading so I can make an informed vote.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Bullhonkey is going to be at work if we're not careful. JJJ, I understand you voting in self-preservation. Can you explain why you chose INH over every other 1-vote player?

For those joining is, there is no true momentum against INH. I think he's civ for his Day 1 scheme sniffing. Anyone voting or switching to him late will look suspicious to me.

My Banners:
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

G-Man wrote:Bullhonkey is going to be at work if we're not careful. JJJ, I understand you voting in self-preservation. Can you explain why you chose INH over every other 1-vote player?

For those joining is, there is no true momentum against INH. I think he's civ for his Day 1 scheme sniffing. Anyone voting or switching to him late will look suspicious to me.

What if Epig does? This post is very weird G-man.

I don't know about voting for either of these two with two votes. INH hasn't really been around. JJJ, meh. SVS conveniently missing all day.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

One more hour. Image
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

well, I have to make a couple posts so I am not damned..........

Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

.........And my head is not in a place right now to make any on topic posts. Too much RL crap to think about atm.

S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 60

Post by S~V~S »

OK, I don't get the Jay cases or the INH cases. I am going to vote for G Man, since he was the person to most ping me independent of any other cases.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Better option(s) in mind rabbit? I could vote for JJJ to end the mystery but I'm not 100% sold. Are you more suspicious or less about SVS?

My Banners:
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Bollocks. I'm voting for JJJ. I opened today's can of worms by challenging his faux red peek. Live by the sword, die by the sword. Reap what you sow. All that jazz.

My Banners:
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

I don't have a great felling on any of the JJJ voters.

Return to “Previous Heists”