[ENDGAME] Triskaidekaphobia Mafia

Moderator: Community Team

rabbit8
Undergoing sensitivity training
Posts in topic: 56

Re: [Day 2] Triskaidekaphobia Mafia

Post by rabbit8 »

G-Man wrote:Better option(s) in mind rabbit? I could vote for JJJ to end the mystery but I'm not 100% sold. Are you more suspicious or less about SVS?

Since her vote for you, the same. Are you her teammate?
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

I'm voting INH.
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 121

Post by G-Man »

rabbit8 wrote:I'm voting INH.
Bah! You fool. INH is a vanilla civ!

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Spoiler: show
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Better post something else before the end of day so I'm not on a forbidden number.

My Banners:
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

G-Man wrote:
rabbit8 wrote:I'm voting INH.
Bah! You fool. INH is a vanilla civ!

What? I think JJJ is a civ. I'm unsure about INH. The no lynch shit is bullshit, just like day 1.

I don't think INH is actually playing. I would rather have JJJ contributing.
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 85

Re: [POLLS] Triskaidekaphobia Mafia

Post by Ricochet »

Missing: none
Ricochet

[Night 2] Triskaidekaphobia Mafia

Post by Ricochet »

Night 2: Fear of Mafia
'Some cover you provided out there, Jaybird', Epignosis proceeded immediately to castigate him.

A few people from the group had arrived from the medical ward, upon hearing the signals of tumult and distress. The Host, Mrs. Julie and two more people from the medical staff were trying to disconnect Sig from the VR helmet and make his regain consciousness, yet it was to no avail, as he seemed to have slipped into a coma for good.

'I... I don't understand, I was just... it wasn't even long ago that I left him here...' Jay tried to find his words to explain the situation.
'How could you just split up?' Wilgy questioned him.
'We didn't, he said he wanted to lie down a bit and I just strolled around a bit more. Nothing had happened this whole time we were patrolling', Jay countered with further unsettledness.
'Isn't there anything you can do?' Elohcin asked the Host, shivering with anxiety.
'Not to get all Matrix or anything', the Host tried to break it down, 'but if the mind collapses during the projection, there's little chance the person can just snap out of it, as if it were all a bad dream.'
'But I thought you said it would take hours for the VR system to cool down', G-Man pointed out.
'Well, it has been a couple of hours already', the Host rationalized, 'but anyway, it's easier to use it on one person than a whole ensemble.'
'What's more troubling', Mrs. Julie added, 'is how one of the helmets went missing. There's no record of anyone going downstairs again.'
'You know, you should really just tell us who the bad people are, this experiment of yours has clearly gone out of hand and people are suffering', she maintained.
'I'm afraid I can't do that', the Host bluntly replied.
'Why not?'
'I don't know who they are.'
'You don't?!'
'Confidentiality and impartiality were crucial to this trial, so our adverts only reached out to people with phobias, while the Center's manager made arrangements to recruit the nefarious people.'
'This is absurd. And where is your manager?'
'Not... here...' the Host's cold answer followed once more.

Elohcin just distanced herself from the scene, showing obvious signs of revulsion, so her husband swiftly stepped in.

'Let's narrow it down, then, to the villain in this room', he declared and pointed back at Jay 'That guy, right there.'
'Moi?!' Jay freaked out. 'Are you serious? I told you, we were coworkers. How could I have done this to him?'
'I find that irrelevant', Epignosis argued further. 'I don't exactly go out to picnic with all my colleagues at work.'
'Besides, that could have been precisely the reason to get rid of him. He must have known you are shady', G-Man started to warm up to the theory.
'Yeah, I don't remember sig ever confirming that you are cool beans', Wilgy remembered.
'This is ridiculous', Jay fought back. 'If anything, the two of us covered for each other, until a minute ago.'
'Emphasis on a minute ago', Epignosis accentuated.
'Why didn't the attacker target you instead?' Elohcin thought of asking.
'I don't know, probably because I'm a security guard?' Jay got a little snappy.
'No, you're the killer, bob', Epignosis said.
'Now you're just being stubborn', Jay grimaced.
'He don't know me too well, do he?' Epignosis jokingly looked at Elohcin.
'It must have been someone else, from the ward, while we weren't paying attention', Jay tried to reason.
'Couldn't have been', Epignosis replied. 'Nobody left the ward while I was on the watch.'
'Maybe you fell asleep'
'Son, please...' Epignosis rolled his eyes.
'Or you did this!' Jay charged at him.
'Jesus Almighty, you're scrambling for a way out of this one, it's so obvious', Epignosis got impatient.

The pause that followed didn't favor Jay much, as everyone else was gradually fixating on him with convicting looks.

'Okay, okay...' Jay tried to calm the mood, 'I know I made a mistake leaving sig alone and getting distracted, but...' he hesitated once more, 'the reason why I came back was because I had heard some noise coming from the hallway. In fact, I'm certain I saw the culprit rush away.'
'And you saw exactly who it was?' Elohcin asked excitedly.
'...Yes', Jay put a solemn face on.
'Bullsuit!' G-Man suddenly intervened. 'I happened to head towards the bathroom, a minute or two before I heard screams, and didn't notice anyone down the corridor you mention.'
'I thought nobody had left the ward', Jay squinted back at him, to which Epignosis grumbled.

Things got arguably a bit more confrontational and contradictory between all of them, but nothing overall seemed to deter the group from suspecting Jay.

'Out with it, then, who did you see?' Wilgy demanded.
'I'll tell you, but only after you say you trust me', Jay specified.
'It doesn't work that way', Epignosis shook his head.
'Tell us now!' Wilgy insisted.
'Tell us, otherwise I don't see how we can actually trust you', Elohcin also emphasized.
'It was that fellow, who I don't recall ever introducing himself, really', Jay revealed.
'Who, the one with the rabbit earmuffs?' Elohcin asked.
'No, the other one.'
'Wait, you mean the one who wrote his name down as insertnamehere on the forms?' Wilgy recalled.
'Yes! Him precisely!' Jay exclaimed.
'Bwahaha, no. Nope, nope', G-Man laughed. 'He stayed in the ward all along, playing cards with that guy named Scotty.'
'Well, they're must be in it together, then', Jay went on. 'In fact, they must have stayed behind, while Epignosis here carried the kill.'
'Scram-blin'!' Epignosis simply puffed.
'Bro, you're so lying', G-Man disapproved entirely.
'Look...' Jay got slightly evasive. 'This isn't helpful if the others are absent, civilians and baddies alike, no doubt.'
'I'm here, that's all we can ask for in any investigation', Epignosis pushed on. 'We're all here. You, however, be gone.'
'Oh Dr. Halloway, they gon kill me' Jay looked discouraged, but the Host just shrugged.
'Out with it or out with you!' the others said.
'Ok...' Jay looked discouraged. 'Ok, I didn't really see anyone.'

The men from the medical staff proved helpful in preventing the people to crucify Jay on the spot. The ruckus alerted virtually everyone back in the ward, so in a matter of minutes, they were all reunited; or so it seemed. Scotty came with an important announcement, holding a piece of paper.

'Hey, one of guys disappeared, I don't even recall him having introduced himself', Scotty revealed.
'Who, the one with the rabbit earmuffs?' Jay asked.
'No, the other one.'
'Oh.'
'He left this note, though', Scotty handed over the piece of paper.

It was a memetic drawing with three panels.

INH was not sensed, seen or stopped by anyone, as he got bored playing cards or gazing out the window and decided to slip out of the medical ward, take the elevator and head out of the building. On his way out, he saw a guy engrossed in watching table tennis and someone else spazzing out with a helmet on his head, but he slipped by unnoticed by either of them, without caring much for either events.

It was not too late to do something in town, so he went to see the StarTrekNewThing. He prefered old theaters, that would never risk getting that crowded, no matter what was screening, where you could sit way back, on some semi-obscured seat, splashing some Raisinets in that bucket o' popcorn and slurping out of a large soda, undisturbed. Except that he was disturbed, when, ten minutes into the movie, two tall looking gents, wearing dark suits and hats, plopped right on the seats in front of him, didn't take their hats off, didn't sink any further into their seats and even started mumbling to one another.

'Yo, do you mind?' came the obvious complaint from an avid moviegoer such as INH. It was not answered with sympathetic looks by the men who turned around. INH could now see that the men were looking very thug-like. It sure made him hope they were not mobsters or anything. He was afraid of mobsters, gangsters, crooks and the like. It also reminded him - although he didn't pay that much attention back then - that the experiment thingy back at the Center, from where he left, had something to do with emulating a mafia game. 'Nah, fuck dat', he thought to himself (although he was later mildly aroused by the gory death that happened to one of the people in the group), 'I hate mafia'.

'S-sorry', he was quick to apologise and try to move to another seat, but one of the men stopped him in his tracks, placing a solid hand on his shoulder, and then said, 'Don' worry 'bout it', and left without saying another word.

Nothing else happened until the movie ended; in fact, he did not even spot the two man anymore, once they left. Feeling that he drank too much soda, he stopped by the restroom on his way out. Once unwinding at the urinal, he heard a funky, familiar tune by Talking Heads in the speakers and thought that was a pleasant surprise.

A less pleasant surprise was the thug that stormed into the restroom, pulled a cleaver from inside the mantel he was wearing and carved it deep into the his head.

Well, at least you're consistent with the numbers' sequence... and with the faction.
insertnamehere, a mafiaphobe, has been lynched.
He was
Patient 3, vanilla civilian.
It is now Night 2. You have 24 hours to send me any PM action.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 117

Re: [Night 2] Triskaidekaphobia Mafia

Post by Epignosis »

That's two for 3J.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Bitch rabbit I told you so. :mad:

RIP INH

2.01.N
My Banners:
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

G-Man wrote:Bitch rabbit I told you so. :mad:

RIP INH

2.01.N

This proves JJJ is bad? :bored:
Sorry INH. I had no idea, your posts were lacking.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Gosh guys! Let's go for the people whose posts are "lacking" rather than those who are pretending to be good and failing remarkably at it!

:rolleyes:
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

Epignosis wrote:Gosh guys! Let's go for the people whose posts are "lacking" rather than those who are pretending to be good and failing remarkably at it!

:rolleyes:
You're wrong.... :nicenod:
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

rabbit8 wrote:

RIP INH

2.01.N

Barely if at all. What I meant was I told you INH was a civ. I dropped a vague hint once already defending him this game. Oh well. Now we're stuck with rehashing Day 2's talking points for another day. Joy of joys.

2.02.N
My Banners:
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 65

Post by Elohcin »

well, that was sad and anticlimactic :( RIP INH!!

N2.01
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

G-Man wrote:
rabbit8 wrote:

RIP INH

2.01.N

Barely if at all. What I meant was I told you INH was a civ. I dropped a vague hint once already defending him this game. Oh well. Now we're stuck with rehashing Day 2's talking points for another day. Joy of joys.

2.02.N
I don't know if I believe you. Baddies can hint at civs easily.

I think two civs had the most votes. I voted to keep the one actually playing. I know that might not have been helpful for your endgame.
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 28

Post by insertnamehere »

damn it! I had all these tabs open with argument points and strong opinions that I was going to revise and post after I finished my thread read-through.

I guess you all just couldn't wait.

This is the last time I go see a movie at the same time as a lynch end.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

G-Man wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Let's kill INH...
Bad idea.

2. :puppy:
Boom. From earlier in the day. Not my fault nobody asked for clarification.

2.03.N
My Banners:
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 28

Post by insertnamehere »

how's this for not playing?
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 147

Post by Quin »

Scotty wrote:Lol I have 10 min
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:If there's to be a counter to my wagon, I'm not enthralled by it being Polo. If not Epignosis, I could go for Spacedaisy. I'm open to discussion.
Why, if you don't want to go for the "low-hanging fruit" as you call Polo, would you want to go for Spacedaisy, who has been even more absent than Polo?

You have been soft defending Polo the past few days, and I just don't understand it. You really think SD is more suspicious?

I wouldn't be surprised if you and Polo were brothers in crime. I really wouldn't. I'm nervous to go after you right now in case you ARE the cop, but the connection is there for me. More so validated than your previously proposed INH-Epi-me link.

I'm leaving my vote on Polo.

Quin, was that "explanation" he gave really enough to quench your sus of him? Am I the only one seeing this?
Quin wrote:Scotty, who are the one or two mafia you wouldn't be surprised to be on the Vompatti bandwagon?

I could definitely see Elo being bad. I wouldn't be surprised if SVS or SD are in fact bad in that wagon either.
I think I addressed that point already, Scotty. Forgive me if I'm wrong. I am suspicious of him, but not as suspicious as I am towards the other 3 in my GTH reads. The thing keeping my vote there was that I thought he didn't give an explanation for his vote, which he did. I didn't like his reasoning, which I'm sure I did mention, but it wasn't enough to warrant me leaving my vote there.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 457
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Bummer. S~V~S's vote looks bad at a glance.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I think the baddies are most likely to come from this pile:

G-Man
Epignosis
Elohcin
Scotty
S~V~S

Process of elimination. I'll expand later if I can.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I think the baddies are most likely to come from this pile:

G-Man
Epignosis
Elohcin
Scotty
S~V~S

Bring it on, fuzz ball.

2.04.N
My Banners:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I'm not interested in sparring, G-Man. I might have laptop access for part of tomorrow, maybe I'll be able to look into this game more thoroughly. I'll see if I think you're one of the worst three in that group. Phone mafia is definitely not conducive to being JaggedJimmyJay. Now I know how other people feel just kind of looking at the surface of the game, making a vote, and hoping it works out.

The most basic reasons I listed those five by process of elimination:

DrWilgy -- I think he looked quite town as he was observing and prodding during my post-Night 1 exchange with G-Man.

Polo -- Transparent, unalarming lurker. I feel fine about him. If he's good the baddies will try to dangle him as bait and I hope people don't bite. I just don't think he's that guy whose baddie "strategy" is to not play the game. His content is low because he has stuff going on. It happens.

Quin -- I haven't felt any of his posts might be manipulative or opportunistic. At face value he looks very town.

rabbit8 -- He seemed like he was genuinely trying to sort out all the angles of my exchanges with Epignosis, and I appreciate that he was willing to vote within the major wagons on Day 2. Him bringing INH into a tie with me draws scrutiny upon him regardless of my own alignment. Either he is saving baddie JJJ or he is delaying the inevitable lynch of civilian JJJ. I don't think he cared. Good.

Spacedaisy -- I just think her lamentations about not keeping up with the game and her need to focus on Psych Mafia felt like truths. I don't get the vibe there was cheap manipulation in that behavior.

For the other five I cannot provide as substantive a reason to make a positive read. Process of elimination.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I'm not interested in sparring, G-Man. I might have laptop access for part of tomorrow, maybe I'll be able to look into this game more thoroughly. I'll see if I think you're one of the worst three in that group. Phone mafia is definitely not conducive to being JaggedJimmyJay. Now I know how other people feel just kind of looking at the surface of the game, making a vote, and hoping it works out.

DrWilgy -- I think he looked quite town as he was observing and prodding during my post-Night 1 exchange with G-Man.

Polo -- Transparent, unalarming lurker. I feel fine about him. If he's good the baddies will try to dangle him as bait and I hope people don't bite. I just don't think he's that guy whose baddie "strategy" is to not play the game. His content is low because he has stuff going on. It happens.

Quin -- I haven't felt any of his posts might be manipulative or opportunistic. At face value he looks very town.

rabbit8 -- He seemed like he was genuinely trying to sort out all the angles of my exchanges with Epignosis, and I appreciate that he was willing to vote within the major wagons on Day 2. Him bringing INH into a tie with me draws scrutiny upon him regardless of my own alignment. Either he is saving baddie JJJ or he is delaying the inevitable lynch of civilian JJJ. I don't think he cared. Good.

Spacedaisy -- I just think her lamentations about not keeping up with the game and her need to focus on Psych Mafia felt like truths. I don't get the vibe there was cheap manipulation in that behavior.

For the other five I cannot provide as substantive a reason to make a positive read. Process of elimination.
Say something bad about me, 3J.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Quin wrote:Say something bad about me, 3J.
If you wish.

"You called my fight with Epignosis 'civ-civ' because you're privileged to information that we are not."

I don't really believe in this, but it crossed my mind for at least a moment.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Quin wrote:Say something bad about me, 3J.
If you wish.

"You called my fight with Epignosis 'civ-civ' because you're privileged to information that we are not."

I don't really believe in this, but it crossed my mind for at least a moment.
Thank you.
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Any disagreements, Quin?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Of course.

But asking you just to disagree wasn't my intention.
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Quin wrote:Of course.

I meant with my reads, not that thing

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Quin wrote:Of course.

I meant with my reads, not that thing
Oh. Oops.

I disagree with your observation on Polo. I think it's heavily reliant on hypotheticals. I'd even go so far as to say you're trying to protect him, given your 'low hanging fruit' argument.

I find it rare that I'm ever able to play my civ game without coming across as suspicious, so I'm a little freaked out that you don't think there's a single thing suspicious about my posts this time. I asked you to say something bad about me before to see if it was possible that you could be bad and simply buddying me since I won't vote to lynch you.

I can get on board with why you think rabbit is civ, but his Day 1 vote and response to my accusation are things that I don't see going away any time soon. I won't put rabbit and SD on the same level anymore, because I think her posts since have been more town-like than rabbit.
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I could be wrong about Polo. He has like four posts. In my experience that means town more often than scum. I don't know him that well and my meta assumption is an assumption. I wouldn't feel comfortable with that lynch.

I can understand being freaked out by my consistent town reading of you. I think you just play in a way that I understand better than other people, even considering our disagreement on no lynches. I think that might even work both ways with us to some extent. I recall in Turf Wars when I was calling you a town read against the grain too, because people were misinterpreting your methods and your language.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I'm not interested in sparring, G-Man. I might have laptop access for part of tomorrow, maybe I'll be able to look into this game more thoroughly. I'll see if I think you're one of the worst three in that group. Phone mafia is definitely not conducive to being JaggedJimmyJay. Now I know how other people feel just kind of looking at the surface of the game, making a vote, and hoping it works out.

Boring analysis is boring. Process of elimination is all fine and dandy. Now tell me why I belong on your sus list based on substance. My spreadsheet and I look forward to shutting you down. I just got my fix of Jack Bauer torturing punk terrorists and breaking them like bed-wetting schoolyard sissies. I'm in the zone and indefatigable.

2.05.N
My Banners:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

My job is not to entertain. It is to hunt.

You're on the list because I had nothing nice to say about you that would compel me to leave you off of it. That's what POE is about. The absence of town tells rather than the presence of scum tells.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 104

Post by DrWilgy »

:sigh:

I was planning on swapping to JJJ at last second to blindside him after putting his vote aling with mine...
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DrWilgy wrote::sigh:

I was planning on swapping to JJJ at last second to blindside him after putting his vote aling with mine...
And what happened?
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:My job is not to entertain. It is to hunt.

You're on the list because I had nothing nice to say about you that would compel me to leave you off of it. That's what POE is about. The absence of town tells rather than the presence of scum tells.
Blah, blah, blah. This doesn't sound like you at all. You're going to have to dig up dirt on me or you'll be voting for bassackwards reasons. Right now all you're saying is I could be bad because I don't have any positives going for me, which is subjective and dead wrong. Don't lynch me for an absence of good vibes; lynch me for the presence of evidence of baddie behavior.

As for Wilgy- yeah bro, what got in the way there?

2.05.N
My Banners:
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Irl issues.

I just thought I'd explain since I guess I don't have the leisure of playing with my votes anymore.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

G-Man wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:My job is not to entertain. It is to hunt.

Blah, blah, blah. This doesn't sound like you at all. You're going to have to dig up dirt on me or you'll be voting for bassackwards reasons. Right now all you're saying is I could be bad because I don't have any positives going for me, which is subjective and dead wrong. Don't lynch me for an absence of good vibes; lynch me for the presence of evidence of baddie behavior.

As for Wilgy- yeah bro, what got in the way there?

2.05.N
You don't understand process of elimination. Maybe you will next time.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Everything in this game is subjective with two town lynches. Votes must be interpreted (subjective), assertions must be judged (subjective), and tones must be read (subjective).

If anyone out there has objective evidence against someone, it can only be shared with an infodump. I leave y'all to decide when it's best to do that. Not many have listened to me about this type of game anyway.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I was about to go to bed but figured I'd check to make sure I had a safe amount of posts. Good thing I did. Hi 'yall.

Bye 'yall.

ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 68
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Hello fam! I am alive! Unlike INH. Rip INH.

I have a show in an hour that I need to prepare for, but in the meantime, Polo and JJJ have my evil eye. I'm not really putting in the effort necessary to make a compelling case for Polo to get you guys to vote with me for him, but I'm CONVINCED he is bad. He was lurking again and not posting I just saw. 4 or so posts! Come on!

That being said, I'm open to more people tomorrow. Still sporadic, so I'm giving it one more day. If y'all can convince me on someone other than polo, I'll be your free agent, whatever. I'm about to get cr8zy
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Scotty wrote:but I'm CONVINCED he is bad.
No you aren't.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I'll say this: if Polo is bad, then that is abysmal. He should feel bad. "Not making posts" is not a strategy.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Polo
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 6

Post by Polo »

I'm sorry for the absence, folks. Very well, help me get back on track and gimme your top 3 suspects!
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I'll give you five, Polo.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I think the baddies are most likely to come from this pile:

G-Man
Epignosis
Elohcin
Scotty
S~V~S

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I'll give you five, Polo.

G-Man
Epignosis
Elohcin
Scotty
S~V~S

But I can pare his list down to four options for you. :grin:

2.06.N
My Banners:
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Polo wrote:I'm sorry for the absence, folks. Very well, help me get back on track and gimme your top 3 suspects!
Are you trying to get out of doing any work on your own this game?

As for the poll, which option is for the awesomeist experience? 1 or 10?

N2.02
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

I picked 3 cause no one else picked it and cause whatever.
N2.03
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Two more hours brouhahahaha (‘•̀ ▽ •́ )✎_______
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Ricochet wrote:Two more hours brouhahahaha (‘•̀ ▽ •́ )✎_______
Don't you brohahahaha on me Mr. Game Brost!
Image Image Image

Return to “Previous Heists”