Total votes: 0
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 879
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Re: MAD MAX: Night 4

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Hope to see you around again, Zebra. It's a better game and site with you around.
Spoiler: show
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

The lynch result is extremely :|

Unfortunately I have a lot to do today. I am not sure how much time I'll have to work on this game. Given the likelihood that I'll be killed this phase, I hope y'all will be able to pick up the slack.

My first assumption is that INH is one of the two kill-proof roles. It'd be hard to say which one. I guess the town version of him might have more motive to resist the lynch so fervently, because that role is made more productive by surviving a night kill instead of a lynch. I was in a very similar position in the 2015 Syndicate Championship thing, and that was one of my most frustrated town performances too (when I had to fight off repeated lynch attempts and eventually failed, wasting my role on a lynch instead of a kill). Maybe that's a meaningful parallel.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 823
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

G-man also says that INH "has been pardoned" not "has survived" or anything like that. I think this definitely indicates Silvertongue.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Could be. I don't think anyone does that except INH himself.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 436
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Ugh, I'm feeling like crap today, so my catchup will come... who knows. Hopefully tonight. Sorry for being behind.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 102
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

I'm going to assume INH is Silvertongue. I agree with Sloonei's sleuthing. Where did GMan say he likes to include hints in his host post?
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Re: MAD MAX: Day 3

Post by Sloonei »

G-Man wrote:
Sloonei wrote:While we're on the subject of G-man's posts, I want to bump this post for fear that it's going to get buried:
Sloonei wrote:Something to keep in mind in this game will be G-Man's host posts. In his last game, Red vs. Blue, be made it clear that his story posts were not just there for flavor, but that they included real hints about the game and we were able to peace together some key game mechanics by analyzing them. That is something we should be keeping an eye out for in this game as well. I've not caught anything yet but if anyone else comes up with anything, shout it out.
Red vs. Blue was unique in that it was a closed setup. That allowed me to reference the secret mechanics that only certain roles knew about. In this game, all relevant mechanics are laid bare and there are no secret components to any roles. Night posts are more about flavor now than they were for RvB but there is some info to be gleaned from them. Probably not as much as you're speculating but there are and will be a few nuggets.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

It's unfortunate so many of y'all are suspicious for some reason or another. The only players I feel like I can comfortably remove from process of elimination are Zebra/Epi 2.0, INH (going with Silvertongue), Quin, and Sloonei. That leaves this horrible pile:

Dom
DrWilgy
Glorfindel
indiglo
LoRab
MacDougall
motel room
MovingPictures07
sprityo / Scotty 2.0

Reducing it further by removing the ones I think look the most town in that group: Dom, LoRab, motel room...

DrWilgy
Glorfindel
indiglo
MacDougall
MovingPictures07
Scotty 2.0

Still six damned names to find three baddies, and that's only if I'm right about the ones I've removed. Annoying. I reduced it one more time into my top suspects among the four with a red highlighter.

That's my lynch pool for Day 5.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Scotty 2.0 and MP are my top suspects going into Day 5, so we're in agreement there. Wilgy's behavior around the end of day/start of night yesterday are still unexplained, but Wilgy having unexplained behavior is nothing new.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

OK, I should be around within a couple of hours, assuming I can get rid of this migraine. I hope someone else be here.
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 93

Re: Mad Max: Polls

Post by G-Man »

Day 4

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Alright, I'm going to start trying to catch up now.
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 149
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:The lynch result is extremely :|

Unfortunately I have a lot to do today. I am not sure how much time I'll have to work on this game. Given the likelihood that I'll be killed this phase, I hope y'all will be able to pick up the slack.

My first assumption is that INH is one of the two kill-proof roles. It'd be hard to say which one. I guess the town version of him might have more motive to resist the lynch so fervently, because that role is made more productive by surviving a night kill instead of a lynch. I was in a very similar position in the 2015 Syndicate Championship thing, and that was one of my most frustrated town performances too (when I had to fight off repeated lynch attempts and eventually failed, wasting my role on a lynch instead of a kill). Maybe that's a meaningful parallel.
Why or how would you die this phase?
Sloonei wrote:G-man also says that INH "has been pardoned" not "has survived" or anything like that. I think this definitely indicates Silvertongue.
I'm still not assuming that the way unsuccessful deaths are described are differentiated. You don't have to disagree. But I still think INH is bad.

I also hope he'll return, because I want to know what he will say about the lynch result. This may also inform my thinking on him. That said, if he doesn't return, that may also have an impact.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Hey LoRab, are you currently around in enough fashion to talk a bit? Is anyone else around as well?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I've been a bit distracted with Facebook and some emails I've received so my catchup has barely started, lol, but it'll be going full speed in a minute here and it'd be nice to talk with someone... looks like I have a lot of posts to read.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

LoRab wrote:Why or how would you die this phase?
I think the only people who'd be piqued by that comment are bad, so that's a point against you.

One of them tried to kill me last night. A different one can try tonight. Doesn't sound like a double target to me, but I suppose that's up to G-Man. My protector can't double target me for sure though.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
I think the only people who'd be piqued by that comment are bad, so that's a point against you.
Why do you say this?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sloonei wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Why do you say this?
In the end, the kill is their choice (the baddies) -- they are the ones thinking about it and discussing it all night. Townies just wait to see what happens. The implication is that something I said is relevant to their ongoing kill discussion, in this case probably whether I can validly be targeted, and they felt safe asking me what I'm talking about. It's one reason I kept saying that.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Sloonei, how did I go from being in the top town tier in your rainbow to one of your two major suspects? I still have plenty to read so maybe I just haven't come across it yet, but I wanted to inquire now nonetheless.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: MAD MAX: Night 3

Post by Tangrowth »

Dom wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote: Why do you think they don't appear manipulative? It's becoming increasingly difficult for me to judge this fairly, I feel, given that I am the continued target of his accusations and I don't feel like he is even giving me a chance.
MP-- this is the post I linked to.
"Why do you think they don't appear manipulative?" is a straight implication that I am being manipulative.
Except that it isn't, as I elaborated upon earlier. The quote that you post above here was a direct response to JJJ who said point blank:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Sloonei wrote:What are all our thoughts on Dom?
I still think he looks town. I don't really think his attacks on MP appear manipulative. I see a person who is perceiving a strong parallel to RoTTK and is pursuing that angle diligently. The worst I could say is that he had a quiet Day 2. That's not a big issue to me. I'm not a fan of his isolated vote either I guess. Some people do that.
Why do you think they don't appear manipulative? It's becoming increasingly difficult for me to judge this fairly, I feel, given that I am the continued target of his accusations and I don't feel like he is even giving me a chance.
And so my question was essentially: "Why do you think that way?" That's it. I was not implying anything about you being manipulative, as I go on to explain that it is difficult for me to judge whether you are being sincere or not (even though I leaned towards you being so more so than being manipulative/mafia) because I was the continued subject of your accusations and I felt like you were not listening to me and engaging with me on it.

I'm not sure why you would think that's an implication of anything. It was a question and that's it.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: MAD MAX: Day 4

Post by Tangrowth »

Quin wrote:
Quin wrote:Am I the only one who keeps getting 503 errors on the syndicate? If it's a me problem, anyone know how to fix it?
I think there might be *some* issue somewhere, because now the syndicate just won't load anything. :disappoint: Are you aware of any issues with the server, MP? Or is it entirely on my end?
I am not aware of this issue occurring. Are you still having problems with it?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MP, it's probably for the best if you chuck the defense mindset out the window. We've had enough of that in this game. Reads, reads, reads.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I can feel INH's emotions through my computer screen, as if they're a gigantic black hole of sheer frustration sucking in my soul.

His frustration very well could still be compatible with a mafia perspective, but I lean towards town.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:MP, it's probably for the best if you chuck the defense mindset out the window. We've had enough of that in this game. Reads, reads, reads.
Getting to it.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Oh man, this stuff continues. Can't believe I missed out on this.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I think INH is town. To make posts like these as a bad guy for the sake of staying alive in a Mafia game would be absolutely deplorable. I don't think he is that person.
I'd largely agree with this, but cautiously.

I would caution though that his frustrations could still be entirely sincere regardless of a mafia alignment, at least from my perspective. Nearly every single meltdown I have had, even while mafia, has been either entirely or mostly sincere. It is not like I enjoy feeling that way, and I do not think mafia-aligned players need to fake frustrations -- mafia is an inevitably tense game and it can be just as, if not more, frustrating to be suspected as mafia than town.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

MacDougall wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Sloonei wrote:I reciprocate INH's frustration. I have no idea how to lay out a case against him without it resulting in an explosion.
Could you try to stow the cases you have in mind and just make an emotion-driven read? Sometimes the gut speaks louder than the mind.
My sentimental calibrations compel me to feel that insertnamehere's town-alignment is a falsehood.
Is that you Darth Sloonei?
Does this mean you thought the post you quoted of Sloonei's was mafia-indicative? If so, why?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Maybe it's just me. I have gotten frustrated when suspected as a townie, but never as a bad guy. I'd obviously still fight off suspicion as a bad guy, but getting angry is something else. I don't understand why there's reason for anger at people who are just right. :p

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Maybe it's just me. I have gotten frustrated when suspected as a townie, but never as a bad guy. I'd obviously still fight off suspicion as a bad guy, but getting angry is something else. I don't understand why there's reason for anger at people who are just right. :p
I've gotten plenty emotional in either alignment, so perhaps it depends on the individual. It's frustrating as a member of the town and mafia to be suspected because either way I feel like I'm letting my team down. And I hate that.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Dom wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Dom wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Y'all could be right. NaiveJimmyJay has been wrong about similar reads lately.
What do you think of him saying he's gonna go "full Mac"?
Do you only care about Jimmy's opinion on this subject?
No, but he's the one that seems to think that wasn't him premeditating being highly aggressive in the thread.
I know you didn't ask me, but I don't think it's indicative of anything. As a townie he could still know that he was getting very upset and then prefaced his post with "full Mac", indicating that he realizes how upset he is getting but still knowing he was going to spew it anyway because he felt like he had to let it out. It doesn't necessarily indicate a nefarious or planned attempt to get upset. I would argue that the sheer intensity of his meltdown indicates that it had to be genuine, at least somewhat. I do not see INH fabricating that large of an emotional reaction.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Sloonei, how did I go from being in the top town tier in your rainbow to one of your two major suspects? I still have plenty to read so maybe I just haven't come across it yet, but I wanted to inquire now nonetheless.
Zebra and an uncertain mind.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 102
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

I might need some help from people that were there:

Sloonei, do you remember if you voted Early or Late on day 2? I'm sorta avoiding Day 2 since it's like 30 pages.

I'm sorry if you've answered this, but what made you change your vote on Day 1 for Elo (1st voter) to INH on day 2 and LoRab on Day 3 (1st voter)?

Was it something that you said Elo did or said that made you change your mind from voting her again?
I ask because it seems like Elo was not really in any danger of being lynched day 1, and this could have been a legitimate appeal for credit if she did.

And who started the LoRab suspicion on day 3?
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Sloonei wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Sloonei, if you could lynch any two players right now, who would you pick?
I'm still committed to INH, but I'll pretend we're moving past him and give two other names. Scotty would be first. sprityo was underwhelming and a little shaky in his time here, and Scotty's re-entry didn't strike me as enthusiastic or committed. I got the sense that he subbed back in for a scum player who already had a big case mounted against him and, understandably if this is the case, gave up.

For the sake of not naming two quiet spots/players, I'll also name MP or Mac as my second. I don't know which. I haven't had a chance to pick either of their brains in this game yet, so my read on both is still up in the air.
What would you like to pick my brain about?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 289

Post by MacDougall »

I am so sick. I need some hugs.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Sloonei wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Sloonei, how did I go from being in the top town tier in your rainbow to one of your two major suspects? I still have plenty to read so maybe I just haven't come across it yet, but I wanted to inquire now nonetheless.
Zebra and an uncertain mind.
Dammit zebra. :sigh:
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Sloonei, if you could lynch any two players right now, who would you pick?
I'm still committed to INH, but I'll pretend we're moving past him and give two other names. Scotty would be first. sprityo was underwhelming and a little shaky in his time here, and Scotty's re-entry didn't strike me as enthusiastic or committed. I got the sense that he subbed back in for a scum player who already had a big case mounted against him and, understandably if this is the case, gave up.

For the sake of not naming two quiet spots/players, I'll also name MP or Mac as my second. I don't know which. I haven't had a chance to pick either of their brains in this game yet, so my read on both is still up in the air.
Reads. Tell me what you think about any player(s) of your choosing.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 9
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

MacDougall wrote:I am so sick. I need some hugs.
:bighug:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Feel better!
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Oh, I see what you mean about zebra now. Let me read this thing.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

It would be ideal if your biological parameters would return to normal in minimal time.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Sloonei wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Sloonei wrote:

Reads. Tell me what you think about any player(s) of your choosing.
Sure, let me just catch up and sort out my thoughts unless you want somewhat unfresh thoughts on someone.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
It would be ideal if your biological parameters would return to normal in minimal time.

:haha: :clap:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Sloonei wrote:I like some of your points, zebra, but I also flat out disagree with several others. You definitely have tunnel vision working on MP right now. That is not neccesarily a bad thing. I can't wait to see how massive MP's response is. I assume it will need its own thread.
I am honestly feeling inspired. As much as I have waffled on MP, some of his early handling of matters-Elohcin just look plain bad. Which bits do you flatly disagree with? You don't have to go on a whole thing, just point them out.
What inspired you specifically?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:He also took this post seriously
MovingPictures07 wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:It's a good thing Wilgy is confirmed bad. Makes the lynch decision today easy.
?!?!!?!?!
That wasn't a serious response on my part.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I'm starting to think that I will need to be lynched before this game ends, regardless.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Scotty wrote:I might need some help from people that were there:

Sloonei, do you remember if you voted Early or Late on day 2? I'm sorta avoiding Day 2 since it's like 30 pages.

I'm sorry if you've answered this, but what made you change your vote on Day 1 for Elo (1st voter) to INH on day 2 and LoRab on Day 3 (1st voter)?

Was it something that you said Elo did or said that made you change your mind from voting her again?
I ask because it seems like Elo was not really in any danger of being lynched day 1, and this could have been a legitimate appeal for credit if she did.

And who started the LoRab suspicion on day 3?
I voted early Day 2. I changed my votes between the days because new evidence came into the thread each day.
I do not think I was the first person to vote Elohcin Day 1. Votes are changeable. I just cast the earliest vote which stayed on her. I was at work for each of the first 2 EoD phases, so I'm not a reliable resource for what happened at those times.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Sorry to see you go, zebra, it was a pleasure, even if you tunneled me extensively.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Sloonei wrote:I like some of your points, zebra, but I also flat out disagree with several others. You definitely have tunnel vision working on MP right now. That is not neccesarily a bad thing. I can't wait to see how massive MP's response is. I assume it will need its own thread.
I am honestly feeling inspired. As much as I have waffled on MP, some of his early handling of matters-Elohcin just look plain bad. Which bits do you flatly disagree with? You don't have to go on a whole thing, just point them out.
Things you've already answered to. Rehashing them isn't going to be productive.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Things you've already answered to. Rehashing them isn't going to be productive.
I don't understand.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

INH was fucking pardoned? LOL.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”