No votes

Total votes: 0
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 823
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: MAD MAX: Night 8

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:The team I crossed out which I think is most likely to be the team is Sloonei/Quin -- just because I can't find any big moment that indicates otherwise.

If they're both bad though then they've killed this game. It'd be some of the best badding I've seen.
Just bad towning, I'm afraid. At least on my end.
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 879
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sloonei wrote:Just bad towning, I'm afraid. At least on my end.
How much thought are you giving to a Quin/Dom team?
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Sloonei wrote:Just bad towning, I'm afraid. At least on my end.
How much thought are you giving to a Quin/Dom team?
I'm tossing everything over in my mind. Right now I do not think they seem like teammates but I could see either one of them being bad independently. I don't like not having a firm answer, but I've rushed to too many conclusions in this game and I think it has hurt my play.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 93

Post by G-Man »

Just an FYI- between Election Night coverage and the mini-game I'm co-hosting with Epi tonight, the night post might be running a tad behind.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

CFD on the election, anyone?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sloonei wrote:CFD on the election, anyone?
I would, but there's no vote changes. :disappoint:
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 149
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

fivethirtyeight mafia?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Who are your top suspects, LoRab?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Who are your top suspects, LoRab?
I honestly don't know. I keep going back and forth with any of the players I'm not pretty sure are civ. My rainbow is pretty bland.

LoRab
insertnamehere
JaggedJimmyJay

Dom
Epignosis 2.0
Quin
Sloonei

My gut tells me Quin is probably civ. But my gut could be entirely wrong. I don't really have solid reasoning, just that Quin has seemed civ all game, so I've been making that assumption. Dom, I've gone back and forth on. Epig, I'm not sure--it's hard because he replaced in, he's said a few things that have raised and eyebrow and a few things that have made me think civ. Sloonei, I've wanted to think is civ, but has done a number of things that have made me doubt that read.

I have a board meeting in about an hour. It hopefully won't be long. After that, while I'm trying not to focus too much on obsessing over election results, I plan to read back more on people and see if I have any more solid thoughts.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 274

Post by Dom »

quin what do you think of lorab
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 334

Post by Quin »

Sloonei wrote:What I can see very easily is one of Quin or Dom being bad. Paranoia tells me it's Quin, but my head is saying Dom. I am not exactly thrilled by the way Quin instantly started piling on to the suspicion against the Epi/Dom pairing once you drew your conclusions.
Instantly? No. I said I'd look into it before he started churning out those pairings (admittedly it was for the second time). I found nothing in any of their posts to discourage me from the idea of them being teammates. If you have the time to look at them as well, I think you'd agree with me.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Dom wrote:quin what do you think of lorab
Quin wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: 1. Who are the two baddies other than Dom?
2. Which three players do you believe are least likely to be bad? Why?
1. Glorfindel and Epignosis. Glorfindel is either Jim Goose or Cundalini, and I think he's the latter, and Epignosis is a matter of my own PoE.

2. You and INH are cleared as far as I'm concerned. The host posts and INH's voting behaviours lead me to that conclusion. LoRab would be my third, the associations that Wilgy pointed out involving the relationship between her and Eloh do indicate that they are not teammates. Dom's argument furthers that opinion.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 274

Post by Dom »

LoRab wrote:
I honestly don't know. I keep going back and forth with any of the players I'm not pretty sure are civ. My rainbow is pretty bland.

LoRab
insertnamehere
JaggedJimmyJay

Dom
Epignosis 2.0
Quin
Sloonei

My gut tells me Quin is probably civ. But my gut could be entirely wrong. I don't really have solid reasoning, just that Quin has seemed civ all game, so I've been making that assumption. Dom, I've gone back and forth on. Epig, I'm not sure--it's hard because he replaced in, he's said a few things that have raised and eyebrow and a few things that have made me think civ. Sloonei, I've wanted to think is civ, but has done a number of things that have made me doubt that read.

I have a board meeting in about an hour. It hopefully won't be long. After that, while I'm trying not to focus too much on obsessing over election results, I plan to read back more on people and see if I have any more solid thoughts.
Quin, what is substantial about this
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Sorry folks. Between election night and the mini-game, I'm burned out. I'm locking this thread until 9:00 pm tomorrow night. We'll start Day 9 then. Thank you for your patience.
My Banners:
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 156

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:If you can show me a compelling case for a Dom/Sloonei, Dom/Quin, or Sloonei/Quin team: I'm all ears.
Not happening tonight, obviously, and won't happen tomorrow. Thursday I can do.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

SHE’S GOT BALLS

May Swaisey wasn’t some weak little old lady. No, she was a country girl, full of grit, spit, and take-no-shit. She loaded her shotgun and set out for the night. She had an address in mind and paid the occupant a visit.

Hours later, after a few card games, small talk, and a couple of stiff drinks, her host went to bed. Not May, though. She had a job to do, so there she sat. With the dust storm long gone, she could see out every window on the first floor. To gain the advantage, she turned out all the lights and allowed her eyes to adjust to the night.

Lampposts from the street cast their light through the open shades. Hearing a sound outside, May rose from her seat and traversed the room. She crept around furniture, making sure not to cross into any of the light and giving away her position.

The person casing the house outside was not as careful. May saw his silhouette heading for the front door and she took up her position in the entryway. She saw the unlocked doorknob turn slowly. The door moved inward centimeter by centimeter, as if the intruder expected a chain lock to catch and make noise. But there was no chain lock, nor anything else to impede his violation of this home.

May clenched her teeth and tightened her grip on the shotgun. Not yet, she thought. Let him come inside.

The door drifted further and Johnny the Boy leaned his head in the entryway. At that moment, May drove the butt of her shotgun into Johnny’s forehead. He collapsed in a heap and looked up at the woman towering over him.

“You again?” she hissed. “You get the hell out of here and never come back. You hear me?”

Johnny stumbled through an affirmative response and took off running into the night. May’s host came out to see what all the commotion was about. The little old woman said it was nothing. Her host went to bed but May planted herself back into the easy chair to stand watch until the sun came up.

------------------------------------------

MAY SWAISEY has protected the gang’s target.

It is now Day 9. Lock and load.
My Banners:
G-Man
Made Man

Re: MAD MAX: Day 9

Post by G-Man »

Experiencing technical issues with the polls. I'll try to sort it out. Not sure why it's acting up.
My Banners:
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Back in business folks. Play on.
My Banners:
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

It is interesting that we aren't being told who the target was this time. My first thought is that G-man simply doesn't want to clear anyone at this stage in the game. Two confirmed townies walking around at lylo makes this a tough job for the baddies.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Quin wrote:
Sloonei wrote:What I can see very easily is one of Quin or Dom being bad. Paranoia tells me it's Quin, but my head is saying Dom. I am not exactly thrilled by the way Quin instantly started piling on to the suspicion against the Epi/Dom pairing once you drew your conclusions.
Instantly? No. I said I'd look into it before he started churning out those pairings (admittedly it was for the second time). I found nothing in any of their posts to discourage me from the idea of them being teammates. If you have the time to look at them as well, I think you'd agree with me.
it looked terribly opportunistic that Jay proposed a potential scum pairing and you quickly hopped on in support of it.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Glad to see May is alive!! Interesting to see a post so specific about survival (lol) and I agree that it's interesting that the target wasn't specified.

But, uh, Sloonei, we do have 2 pretty much confirmed civs...or did you mean that a third would be tough for the baddies? Or were you lamenting your own situation as a baddie?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

LoRab wrote:Glad to see May is alive!! Interesting to see a post so specific about survival (lol) and I agree that it's interesting that the target wasn't specified.

But, uh, Sloonei, we do have 2 pretty much confirmed civs...or did you mean that a third would be tough for the baddies? Or were you lamenting your own situation as a baddie?
I suppose we do. 3 confirmed townies would make this impossible for the baddies. I am lamenting nothing, just positing a theory on why we aren't being told who was targeted.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Tell me who is bad, LoRab.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Super cool beans.

A failed kill leaves us with a 5 vs. 2 scenario, but the voting power is still 4 vs. 2 like yesterday. That is still LyLo.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

G-Man
Made Man

Re: Mad Max: Polls

Post by G-Man »

DAY 8

My Banners:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Quin: I want you to show me why I shouldn't consider you a team mate of Sloonei, Dom, or Epignosis.

Sloonei: I want you to show me why I shouldn't consider you a team mate of Quin, Dom, or Epignosis.

Dom: I want you to show me why I shouldn't consider you a team mate of Sloonei, Quin, or Epignosis.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Quin: I want you to show me why I shouldn't consider you a team mate of Sloonei, Dom, or Epignosis.

Sloonei: I want you to show me why I shouldn't consider you a team mate of Quin, Dom, or Epignosis.

Dom: I want you to show me why I shouldn't consider you a team mate of Sloonei, Quin, or Epignosis.
Awesome! I don't have an assignment. I get to play outside. :bliss:
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

At least one of those three is my teammate. I'm going to not eliminate LoRab from suspicion as well.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sloonei wrote:At least one of those three is my teammate. I'm going to not eliminate LoRab from suspicion as well.
Baddie team mate. :evileye:

Those are the names I am interested in right now.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote:Awesome! I don't have an assignment. I get to play outside. :bliss:
I guess I'll try:

Epignosis, please show me why you're not a baddie team mate of Quin, Sloonei, or Dom. Also do the other thing you mentioned before.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Sloonei wrote:
Quin wrote:
it looked terribly opportunistic that Jay proposed a potential scum pairing and you quickly hopped on in support of it.
Firstly, do you disagree with the conclusion I've made? Are there posts in their histories that you think don't implicate each other? That's something I'd like you to look at. Secondly, 3J asked me to search for interactions between Dom and Epi. I had expressed suspicion of them (Dom primarily) before he actually elaborated on the interactions between them, so I'm not sure what's opportunistic about it.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Dom wrote:
LoRab wrote:

LoRab
insertnamehere
JaggedJimmyJay

Dom
Epignosis 2.0
Quin
Sloonei

Quin, what is substantial about this
You tell me. That post had nothing to do with my read.
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Quin wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Quin wrote:
Firstly, do you disagree with the conclusion I've made? Are there posts in their histories that you think don't implicate each other? That's something I'd like you to look at. Secondly, 3J asked me to search for interactions between Dom and Epi. I had expressed suspicion of them (Dom primarily) before he actually elaborated on the interactions between them, so I'm not sure what's opportunistic about it.
Your conclusions are the opportunistic part. Would you say right now that Dom and Epi are your two leading suspects?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Quin: I want you to show me why I shouldn't consider you a team mate of Sloonei, Dom, or Epignosis.

Permission to go to WIFOM land, sir!
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Sloonei wrote:
Quin wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Quin wrote:
Your conclusions are the opportunistic part. Would you say right now that Dom and Epi are your two leading suspects?
Dom is my leading suspect. Assuming he flips bad then Epi would take the top spot. What specifically do you think is opportunistic?

Please still look into the two of them. If not for this conversation, for your actual opinion on those two.
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Quin wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Quin wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Quin wrote:
Dom is my leading suspect. Assuming he flips bad then Epi would take the top spot. What specifically do you think is opportunistic?

Please still look into the two of them. If not for this conversation, for your actual opinion on those two.
I absolutely will. But right now I'm looking at you. Why is LoRab not Dom's teammate? Why am I not?

You thought you were done with homework, didn't you punk?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Quin wrote:Permission to go to WIFOM land, sir!
If that's where you must go to answer my request, permission granted. :noble:

I don't mean to be a bossy ass y'all. It's just that I'm mister confirmed townie and I have the advantage of being able to focus solely on figuring out the game instead of convincing people I'm not Satan like I would be in most Day 9s.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Epi and I are not baddie teammates. Day 6 should be conclusive evidence.
Dom and I are not baddie teammates. Day 6 should be conclusive evidence.
Quin and I are not baddie teammates. You'll just have to take my word for it.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sloonei wrote:Epi and I are not baddie teammates. Day 6 should be conclusive evidence.
Tell me more.
Sloonei wrote:Quin and I are not baddie teammates. You'll just have to take my word for it.
I have a device on my computer desk which measures my inspiration level as I read Mafia posts. The needle is dangling limply below the scale.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:The needle is dangling limply below the scale.
I believe there's a pill that can fix that problem for you. :D
My Banners:
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Sloonei wrote:
Quin wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Quin wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Quin wrote:

I absolutely will. But right now I'm looking at you. Why is LoRab not Dom's teammate? Why am I not?

You thought you were done with homework, didn't you punk?
I haven't gone to a 3J level of trouble finding teammate associations between everyone and Dom. Knowing Dom is bad is good enough for me at this moment. I looked at Epi by request. If you want me to go the hard yards and look at you and LoRab, I guess I'll do it, but it'll come later.

I did. I was gonna just sit at home and catch up on the Walking Dead. :keys:

linki: That's the second time you've brushed off a question like that at Lylo.
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Epi's first move on Day 6 was to spin a Standard Sloonei Question into a full blown suspicion. Then I pursued a suspicion against him for most of the day. His theory about Elohcin also inspired me to change my read on Glorfindel and eventually vote for him. Does any of that look like teammate behavior?

I do not know that I can adequately argue my way out of a hypothetical scum pairing with anyone. It is an alien concept to me. I am town, and the best way to demonstrate that none of these dudes are my scum partner(s) is by trying to figure out which of them are bad.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

G-Man wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:The needle is dangling limply below the scale.
I believe there's a pill that can fix that problem for you. :D
Hey hey hey, if there's one thing Neil Hartley needs no help with at all, it's that. You better believe it, buddy.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Awesome! I don't have an assignment. I get to play outside. :bliss:
I guess I'll try:

Epignosis, please show me why you're not a baddie team mate of Quin, Sloonei, or Dom. Also do the other thing you mentioned before.
As I said, tomorrow. I'm gassed after what happened last night (and I don't mean the election).
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sloonei wrote:trying to figure out which of them are bad.
I release you from my prompts. Go now, fly little birdie, and do that stuff.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Quin's confidence about Dom is not sitting well with me right now. He is encouraging me to be skeptical and open-minded about everyone right now, and that's a good townie mindset, but I'd expect him, and other townies, to be approaching a Day 9 lylo with the same level of skepticism. But Quin has put all his eggs in the Dom basket and I do not like it. I'm not sure I town read Dom or scum read Quin, but this is a thing that's happening right now and I don't like it.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Hey Quin, if we don't lynch Dom today who do we lynch?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Sloonei wrote:Quin's confidence about Dom is not sitting well with me right now. He is encouraging me to be skeptical and open-minded about everyone right now, and that's a good townie mindset, but I'd expect him, and other townies, to be approaching a Day 9 lylo with the same level of skepticism. But Quin has put all his eggs in the Dom basket and I do not like it. I'm not sure I town read Dom or scum read Quin, but this is a thing that's happening right now and I don't like it.
I am trying to earn your Dom vote. Dom will not talk to me about my case. I have repeatedly questioned him and he will not do it. There is no feasible reason why I would consider not reading him as bad right now. I have never been this confident about a read before, but I know that it's being met with doubt.

linki: We lynch Dom. That absolutely has to happen.
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Quin wrote:linki: We lynch Dom. That absolutely has to happen.
Why is Dom an absolute must lynch?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Quin wrote:
Sloonei wrote:Quin's confidence about Dom is not sitting well with me right now. He is encouraging me to be skeptical and open-minded about everyone right now, and that's a good townie mindset, but I'd expect him, and other townies, to be approaching a Day 9 lylo with the same level of skepticism. But Quin has put all his eggs in the Dom basket and I do not like it. I'm not sure I town read Dom or scum read Quin, but this is a thing that's happening right now and I don't like it.
I am trying to earn your Dom vote. Dom will not talk to me about my case. I have repeatedly questioned him and he will not do it. There is no feasible reason why I would consider not reading him as bad right now. I have never been this confident about a read before, but I know that it's being met with doubt.

linki: We lynch Dom. That absolutely has to happen.
Earn my vote by convincing me. I know you've already said plenty about him, so feel free to just point me in the direction of your highlight posts.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”