GAME OVER: BLUE vs. RED

Moderator: Community Team

S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 62

Re: Night 1- BLUE vs. RED

Post by S~V~S »

S~V~S wrote:
G-Man wrote:Polls have been added as a separate topic. Sorry for the delay. I was fighting with my router for a while there. Now I must review Day 1 for any more Hillary Points.
Thanks!

I just figured you were kicking it old school and not doing a poll thread. That thread is great but it spoils people. I remember games where people spent hours in thread reconstructing polls. Don't want to do that again, lol.

@Epi, is that something Wilgy does, goof around with teammates in thread? I don't recall him really much interacting in thread with his team in last years GOC but otherwise I don't have much basis of comparison. Because unless he does that seems like a rather null action to me.

Also in your read back of Jack what were your thoughts on his posts regarding the discussion Quin and I had, and Jacks interpretation of it.

Same question for Quin, actually.
Since this question for Epi re his readback of Jack O'H may get lost becasue of the awkward way I wrote it, I figured I would bump it. I would like to hear both Epis & Quins perspectives on this.
Marmot wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
MacDougall wrote:Uh didn't Wilgy and I literally create a four way tie immortalised in sig widget for shits and giggles?
It was him too? Hrm, I forgot about his involvement, I just remembered yours :clap:

Did he chatter with you alot in thread besides that?
Oh yeah, that was fun.

I think the only game where I specifically chose a teammate to joke around with was Marmot in RoTK and that ended horribly.
The dead marmot from that game is still churning in his grave. :rip:
So do you think Wilgy is more likely, or less likely, based on your direct experience with him in a similar situation, to banter with teammates in thread?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 102

Post by MacDougall »

Why am I getting so much suspicionnnnnn... I did the scum hunt and found us a badder what more do you want from me.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 150

Post by DrWilgy »

MacDougall wrote:Why am I getting so much suspicionnnnnn... I did the scum hunt and found us a badder what more do you want from me.
I'm giving you no suspicion. I would like for you to be civ this game so we can not be on opposing factions again.
Marmot wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
MacDougall wrote:Uh didn't Wilgy and I literally create a four way tie immortalised in sig widget for shits and giggles?
It was him too? Hrm, I forgot about his involvement, I just remembered yours :clap:

Oh yeah, that was fun.

I think the only game where I specifically chose a teammate to joke around with was Marmot in RoTK and that ended horribly.
This is my fault Marmot. I will bear this weight until the day I die. I will do whatever I can to regain your honor.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 102

Post by MacDougall »

Wasn't I on your team that time as well?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

MacDougall wrote:Wasn't I on your team that time as well?
Hmmm... I think INH was there too.

I drink to forget that game. :beer:
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 70

Post by G-Man »

I WISH
(SUNDAY, JANUARY 22, 2017)

ABBY HUNTSMAN: Good morning Fox fans across the nation. It's 6:00 a.m. in New York and you are watching Fox & Friends Weekend. Just two days into Hillary Clinton's presidency and it's been nothing but chaos and controversy. First it was WikiLeaks releasing John Podesta's emails the morning of the inauguration. Then it was that shocking video during the inauguration and the claims contained in it, which the Freedom Caucus in the House is pushing for open investigations of.

CLAYTON MORRIS: That's right Abby, and yesterday there was international drama as Russian military forces looked to be on the verge of invading Ukraine and WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange died after an as-of-yet unexplained explosion at the Ecuadorian Embassy. Some of WikiLeaks supporters are promoting an online petition to ask the FBI to investigate any potential involvement by the Clinton Administration in Mr. Assange's death. They believe that WikiLeaks recent focus on the Democratic National Committee and President Clinton may have triggered a drastic and illegal retaliation from the new President.

ABBY HUNTSMAN: Now this morning, a shocking resignation from the Clinton Administration. Jennifer Palmieri, the White House Director of Communications, released a letter to the press one hour ago, resigning from her post. She was the Director of Communications for President Clinton's campaign last year and played a vital role in getting the campaign's message to resonate with enough American's to win the White House.

CLAYTON MORRIS: Her resignation letter cited her desire not to be a distraction to the administration when the country needs to unify, likely referencing the controversy surrounding the disparaging comments she made against Evangelical Christians and Catholics in emails sent to John Podesta. Those emails were released by WikiLeaks Friday morning.

ABBY HUNTSMAN: Her comments drew the ire of many powerful religious figures and groups across the country, many of them questioning if Ms. Palmieri's attitudes are shared throughout the Clinton Administration. And now there are rumors of a secret document that Palmieri was working on.

CLAYTON MORRIS: Yes, it could be quite shocking if true. A picture has been making the rounds online, purportedly showing a half-finished, secret Presidential Directive drafted by of the now former White House Director of Communications on behalf of President Clinton. It's very difficult to make out but if this document is genuine, it appears that it would have granted President Clinton the ability declare members of the White house press corp as illegitimate on a temporary basis, which amounts to blackballing and silencing anyone she wants. We'll keep you posted on any new developments regarding this potentially dangerous precedent.

-------------------------------------------
Elohcin has been forced out of the Clinton Administration. She was...
JENNIFER PALMIERI
Hillary Clinton's 2016 campaign communications director and now the White House Director of Communications. Vanilla civvie.
It is now Day 2.

You have 48 hours to lynch someone.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 70

Re: Day 2- BLUE vs. RED

Post by G-Man »

Once again, Hillary Clinton appreciates those who exercise their right to vote.

+1 Hillary Points to everyone who voted in the Night 1 poll.

An additional +1 Hillary points to those who voted for the patriotic pantsuit choices- red, white, and blue.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Rip Eloh.

Everyone lets refrain from voting from Jack immediately.
Image Image Image
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 36

Post by FZ. »

RIP Eloh.

I forgot to vote in the night poll :|

This whole Jack of hearts thing is weird, because I thought taking down meant he would die as well, not that he would be revealed. Yet, why do you think we should not vote him Wilgy? Do you think there's some kind of catch?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 36

Post by FZ. »

Never mind, you said immediately. I missed that word. I need to go to bed. You can all discuss.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

FZ. wrote:RIP Eloh.

This whole Jack of hearts thing is weird, because I thought taking down meant he would die as well, not that he would be revealed. Yet, why do you think we should not vote him Wilgy? Do you think there's some kind of catch?
I do not think that there's a catch, I do think it's easy to halt discussion and go "meh Jack vote".

How do we generally feel about Quin?

linki - Goodnight :^))))
Image Image Image
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

DrWilgy wrote:Rip Eloh.

Everyone lets refrain from voting from Jack immediately.
We can vote for him and still have discussion.

So I am gonna vote for *JACKO'H* at this time.
DrWilgy wrote:
FZ. wrote:RIP Eloh.

I do not think that there's a catch, I do think it's easy to halt discussion and go "meh Jack vote".

How do we generally feel about Quin?

linki - Goodnight :^))))
I have mixed feelings. His initial post days ago felt to me like looking for a reason to suspect someone. Then when Jack O'H did something similar, posting an equivocating opinion, Quin ignored it. So I want to know what the difference is, to Quins mind, between Sawyers equivocating post and Jacks equivocating post. So my thoughts on Quin will be based in part on that.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Also, Eloh is an unexpected kill. She is always quiet at first, then starts to form some rather astute opinions after a few days. So wondering if maybe someone wanted her gone before that could happen,or perhaps someone was trying to set someone up. I found it unexpected since she is usually blendy enough until she gets a feel for the game. I am surprised to see her go Night One.

She is on my reread list for sure to see who may have felt threatened by her.
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 109

Post by Quin »

thellama73 wrote:
Quin wrote:I can't believe you guys haven't realised negative Hillary points are the way to go.

Hey llama, am I still bad?
I don't know. Were you ever bad?
No. I ask because I curious as to whether you think sawyer is my teammate.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

S~V~S wrote:
G-Man wrote:Polls have been added as a separate topic. Sorry for the delay. I was fighting with my router for a while there. Now I must review Day 1 for any more Hillary Points.
Thanks!

I just figured you were kicking it old school and not doing a poll thread. That thread is great but it spoils people. I remember games where people spent hours in thread reconstructing polls. Don't want to do that again, lol.

@Epi, is that something Wilgy does, goof around with teammates in thread? I don't recall him really much interacting in thread with his team in last years GOC but otherwise I don't have much basis of comparison. Because unless he does that seems like a rather null action to me.

Also in your read back of Jack what were your thoughts on his posts regarding the discussion Quin and I had, and Jacks interpretation of it.

Same question for Quin, actually.
I don't know how you're seeing the same thing I called sawyer out for. Can you point it out?
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
Quin wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Quin missed my original point and misinterpreted my question. Hence we are talking in circles.

Placeholder vote on Quin. I don't think my original point was that obscure.
You had the chance to reiterate your point. Why didn't you take it, and instead choose to believe that I'm (assumedly purposefully) misinterpreting your question?
Quin, aren't you known for having several page long arguments over nuances of language aka talking in circles?

I don't fault S-V-S for this at all. That said, I don't think it's necessarily a scumtell for you so. :shrug2:

And that's all I have to say about that.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
notsawyer540
The Mark
Posts in topic: 103

Post by notsawyer540 »

RIP Eloh. :( Judging by what SVS said, it would've been nice to have you around late-game.

I'm gonna go ahead and vote for Jack now, but I'll still participate in the discussion. As far as Quin is concerned, I already mentioned that I found it super shady the way he attacked me for no reason. After the way the voting went down, it seems pretty obvious from my perspective that I was the intended victim of a bus. I don't know how many of the people who voted for me are mafia, but I'd be willing to bet it was at least one.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

notsawyer540 wrote:RIP Eloh. :( Judging by what SVS said, it would've been nice to have you around late-game.

I'm gonna go ahead and vote for Jack now, but I'll still participate in the discussion. As far as Quin is concerned, I already mentioned that I found it super shady the way he attacked me for no reason. After the way the voting went down, it seems pretty obvious from my perspective that I was the intended victim of a bus. I don't know how many of the people who voted for me are mafia, but I'd be willing to bet it was at least one.
I think you're ignoring what my beef actually is. It's not just me that holds the opinion I do, so it's not for no reason.
ImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 179

Post by thellama73 »

Whew, crazy busy day. Sorry I haven't been around more. RIP Eloh.

I quite agree that we should vote for Jack, but not use that as an excuse to stop discussion. It feels a very odd choice on the part of the host to reveal a baddie, but still make us go to the trouble of lynching him. Feels almost like a wasted day. I am exhausted right now, and have to watch the State of the Union and write about it in a bit, but I intend to use the day to do some ISOs and maybe find some Eloh connections tomorrow.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 185
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

DrWilgy wrote:
MacDougall wrote:Why am I getting so much suspicionnnnnn... I did the scum hunt and found us a badder what more do you want from me.
I'm giving you no suspicion. I would like for you to be civ this game so we can not be on opposing factions again.
Marmot wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
S~V~S wrote:

Oh yeah, that was fun.

This is my fault Marmot. I will bear this weight until the day I die. I will do whatever I can to regain your honor.
SVS was on our team too. :biggrin:

RIP Elohcin.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
notsawyer540
The Mark

Post by notsawyer540 »

Quin wrote:I think you're ignoring what my beef actually is. It's not just me that holds the opinion I do, so it's not for no reason.
I've addressed it multiple times now. I don't see what you're talking about. From my perspective you misunderstood what I wrote, either unintentionally or otherwise. I sure as shit wouldn't keep bringing it up if I had made any sort of mistake. Did I violate some sort of unwritten rule of mafia etiquette that I'm not aware of?
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

notsawyer540 wrote:
Quin wrote:I think you're ignoring what my beef actually is. It's not just me that holds the opinion I do, so it's not for no reason.
I've addressed it multiple times now. I don't see what you're talking about. From my perspective you misunderstood what I wrote, either unintentionally or otherwise. I sure as shit wouldn't keep bringing it up if I had made any sort of mistake. Did I violate some sort of unwritten rule of mafia etiquette that I'm not aware of?
It's not a matter of misunderstanding; what I'm accusing you of is right there. You gave your opinion, but immediately disqualified it.
notsawyer540 wrote:
S~V~S wrote:I'm a redhead- I have no soul :cloud9:
Me too!

I don't really find Quin suspicious. But then again this is only my second game on this site and there are only a couple people I know well enough to make judgments on. Getting a civ read on LC. Not really sure if going after low posters is a good idea here, but I don't really have any better ideas yet, so it may come to that for me.

I'm a civ and I support Hillary Clinton.

Other than that, it usually takes me a few cycles to start putting things together. If Ron Swanson were in this game, I'd say he's guilty as shit for three days before realizing it was Donna right before I'm killed! :haha:

Anyway I'm gonna get back to watching TV and nursing this hangover. I'll check back in periodically.
If what I'm telling you isn't clear enough, I can't help you. I can only reiterate it over and over again.
ImageImageImageImage
notsawyer540
The Mark

Post by notsawyer540 »

I see what you're saying now, but I don't see how that screams "guilty." I was being straightforward. I didn't find you suspicious at the time I posted that AND I haven't played much with you or most of the other people on this forum. Those aren't mutually exclusive statements, and there's no inconsistency. To me you're throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

'But then again' is a pretty strong indicator that they weren't mutually exclusive statements.
ImageImageImageImage
notsawyer540
The Mark

Post by notsawyer540 »

I'm going to assume you meant to say "were," because otherwise you'd be agreeing with me. :p If that's the case, it brings us back to the misunderstanding bit. You simply didn't understand what I was saying. Perhaps I could've worded it better, but that hangover I mentioned was really fucking with my focus.

Or are you just mad at me for being a redhead?
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

notsawyer540 wrote:I'm going to assume you meant to say "were," because otherwise you'd be agreeing with me. :p If that's the case, it brings us back to the misunderstanding bit. You simply didn't understand what I was saying. Perhaps I could've worded it better, but that hangover I mentioned was really fucking with my focus.

Or are you just mad at me for being a redhead?
I'm trying to say that saying 'But then again' is an indicator that supports the idea that you were discrediting your take on the situation.

I could never be mad at you. I'm a red-head too.
ImageImageImageImage
notsawyer540
The Mark

Post by notsawyer540 »

I suppose we're at an impasse.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Marmot wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
Marmot wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
S~V~S wrote:

Oh yeah, that was fun.

SVS was on our team too. :biggrin:

RIP Elohcin.
Ho boi. I need to stop drinking.
Image Image Image
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

What do you think about things that are not me? Or even me in a different context.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Hey Wilgy, is marmot your teammate again? I notice you brought up your buddy-burger from RoT3K. What was the cue for that?
ImageImageImageImage
notsawyer540
The Mark

Post by notsawyer540 »

Quin wrote:What do you think about things that are not me? Or even me in a different context.
As I previously mentioned, our exchange rubbed me the wrong way, and I think that there was an attempted bus on me (to save Jack) before Scotty got lynched. It would make sense that at least one of the four people who voted for me are bad. Llama agreed with you about me, Dfaraday claimed to have randomized me, and Mac (unless I missed his explanation) appeared to have voted for me just for shits and giggles when it didn't matter any more.

Dfaraday has only 3 posts, last I checked. He voted at random, saying he had no idea who to vote for.

Mac voted for me in the 11th hour when it was irrelevant. Then he was all proud when Jack was outed, because he "called it."

Regardless of whether or not I'm correct about it being an attempted bus, I would like for someone to explain to me why both of those votes don't look shady as shit.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 329

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote:Also, Eloh is an unexpected kill. She is always quiet at first, then starts to form some rather astute opinions after a few days. So wondering if maybe someone wanted her gone before that could happen,or perhaps someone was trying to set someone up. I found it unexpected since she is usually blendy enough until she gets a feel for the game. I am surprised to see her go Night One.

She's hardly an unexpected kill when there is someone present who is content with killing low posters.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

notsawyer540 wrote:
Quin wrote:What do you think about things that are not me? Or even me in a different context.
As I previously mentioned, our exchange rubbed me the wrong way, and I think that there was an attempted bus on me (to save Jack) before Scotty got lynched. It would make sense that at least one of the four people who voted for me are bad. Llama agreed with you about me, Dfaraday claimed to have randomized me, and Mac (unless I missed his explanation) appeared to have voted for me just for shits and giggles when it didn't matter any more.

Dfaraday has only 3 posts, last I checked. He voted at random, saying he had no idea who to vote for.

Mac voted for me in the 11th hour when it was irrelevant. Then he was all proud when Jack was outed, because he "called it."

Regardless of whether or not I'm correct about it being an attempted bus, I would like for someone to explain to me why both of those votes don't look shady as shit.
Mac's vote does look shady as shit.

I generally think that random votes aren't especially town-motivated, but given that DF only had three posts (an indicator that he's not keeping up) I'm inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt. I will ask DF, did you randomise between everyone or just those that had votes?
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Quin wrote:Hey Wilgy, is marmot your teammate again? I notice you brought up your buddy-burger from RoT3K. What was the cue for that?
SVS was curious about my interactions with teammates. I thought RoTK was a good reference for her.

Is me bringing up RoTK an indicator that Marmot and I are on a team?
Image Image Image
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

DrWilgy wrote:
Quin wrote:Hey Wilgy, is marmot your teammate again? I notice you brought up your buddy-burger from RoT3K. What was the cue for that?
SVS was curious about my interactions with teammates. I thought RoTK was a good reference for her.

Maybe. It felt like it came out of nowhere so I'm entertaining the idea. Who would you have voted yesterday if you were in time to do so?
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Epignosis wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Also, Eloh is an unexpected kill. She is always quiet at first, then starts to form some rather astute opinions after a few days. So wondering if maybe someone wanted her gone before that could happen,or perhaps someone was trying to set someone up. I found it unexpected since she is usually blendy enough until she gets a feel for the game. I am surprised to see her go Night One.

She's hardly an unexpected kill when there is someone present who is content with killing low posters.[/quoting you are implying it is me, Eloh is blendy and not a low poster. Very different things. I didn't keep lol Eloh. I am a high profile democratic. She was on my side.

Do you think low posters are the same as blendy people?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Quin wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:

Maybe. It felt like it came out of nowhere so I'm entertaining the idea. Who would you have voted yesterday if you were in time to do so?
Well going "hey you brought up X does this mean you and marmot are teammates?" is definitely not the way to go about hunting for answers if you think theres a chance on that. If I were to be bad I'd have all the tools I need to counter your thoughts regarding the subject now.

Probably just would've voted Epi. Only because of my "hey epi is bad" thing, otherwise there would've veen no rhyme or reason. Wasn't paying too much attention to the thread then :p

Liki - wot
Image Image Image
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Epi do you really think I killed Eloh cause she's not chatty? Be honest.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Come out and say it.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

S~V~S wrote:Epi do you really think I killed Eloh cause she's not chatty? Be honest.
I do!! I do I do I do!!

(Not really)
Image Image Image
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

DrWilgy wrote:
Quin wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:

Well going "hey you brought up X does this mean you and marmot are teammates?" is definitely not the way to go about hunting for answers if you think theres a chance on that. If I were to be bad I'd have all the tools I need to counter your thoughts regarding the subject now.

Probably just would've voted Epi. Only because of my "hey epi is bad" thing, otherwise there would've veen no rhyme or reason. Wasn't paying too much attention to the thread then :p

Liki - wot
Your answer didn't really matter to me much. It's the kind of observation I pocket for later in the event one of you flip bad. I asked you just so I could get it out in the thread, having you respond was just a bonus.
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

She's hardly an unexpected kill when there is someone present who is content with killing low posters.[/quoting you are implying it is me, Eloh is blendy and not a low poster. Very different things. I didn't keep lol Eloh. I am a high profile democratic. She was on my side.

Do you think low posters are the same as blendy people?
"keep lol?" I don't follow.

You called her death "unexpected," then you gave good reason why Mafia would want her gone. That doesn't make sense to me.

And I think she's relatively a low poster and a low poster by reputation, someone who can forget she's even in a game, get massively behind, and then give up.

I also don't agree with your assessment of Eloh. She predictably followed my opinion against Scotty. I regard that as taking a stance, even if that stance did not originate in one's own mind. I'm okay with that. I like it when people follow my votes. :)

Who do you think killed Eloh?

P.S.- you asked me a question on the last page, and I'm not ignoring it. I just haven't had a chance to dig through Quin v. S~V~S since you asked. I couldn't tell you what that exchange was about.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Quin wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
Quin wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:

Liki - wot
Your answer didn't really matter to me much. It's the kind of observation I pocket for later in the event one of you flip bad. I asked you just so I could get it out in the thread, having you respond was just a bonus.
I look forward to you using that observation Quin.
Image Image Image
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I think someone trying to set up you most likely.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

DrWilgy wrote:
Quin wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
Quin wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:

Liki - wot
I look forward to you using that observation Quin.
Me too.
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Also Floyd is a low poster not Eloh.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote:I think someone trying to set up you most likely.
Set up me? By killing Eloh?

I assume you're still talking to me.

Killing Eloh would do the opposite of that. I don't believe I've ever killed Eloh once. I don't see how killing her would set me up.
notsawyer540
The Mark

Post by notsawyer540 »

Eloh didn't come across as a low poster to me. I'll have to go back and look at all her posts.

Not sure if you're just messing around, Wigly, but why would you place a vote on Quin when Jack is outed?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

notsawyer540 wrote:Eloh didn't come across as a low poster to me. I'll have to go back and look at all her posts.

Not sure if you're just messing around, Wigly, but why would you place a vote on Quin when Jack is outed?
As I said, she's a low poster by reputation. She had thirteen here.

As for Wilgy's vote, I'm not voting for Jack today either.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I don't see a problem with his voting for me. Jack is outted but that doesn't mean we absolutely have to lynch him today (though we should)
ImageImageImageImage
notsawyer540
The Mark

Post by notsawyer540 »

Correct me if I'm wrong, but going after someone else could get an innocent person killed and set us back one lynch. If we get Jack now and go after someone else on day 3, that gives us a whole extra day's worth of information to base our decision off of. Leaving Jack alive just gives the baddies more of an advantage.

Return to “Previous Heists”