Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 265
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Re: Cerberus Tribe - Day 1

Post by Scotty »

juliets wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:24 am
Golden wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:38 am
Scotty wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:17 amIf the player with the most votes is also “immune” to a lynch, does that result in a no-lynch or the next-highest voter being lynched instead?
:shrug:
Scotty wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:17 amAnd if there are ties in a normal lynch, same question.
I don't understand what you are asking here.
Scotty, the answer to your question is :shrug:
I should have expected the shrug of doom I guess
Marmot wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:27 pm Before I forget.

[VOTE: Marmot] aubergine
Ya know, one day you’re gonna forget to switch your vote, MM.

also hey MM Opt and I went backpacking in the Sierras for a month and we saw lots of you. Fat little guys, trying to always steal our food. always thought of you when we saw one :fist: not because of the fat thing but...you know....the name
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

sig wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:25 am
insertnamehere wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:27 am One thing that I'm worried about is the whole Haiku protection thing. Unfortunately, we don't know who did or did not send in a haiku, and people have an incentive to lie about doing so in order to protect themselves.

This could potentially lead to an even more lackadaisical and pointless Day 1 than usual, where not only does everyone not know who the hell is scum, but we also don't even know who we can actually lynch.
I don't think it would be info dumping to say who did a haiku? While people could lie about it I don't think many would so we could consider saying if we did.
Did you submit a haiku, sig? Or noku?

Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 123
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:30 pm
Kylemii wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:19 am
Scotty wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:11 am Wait how would we even push the button? Is that something we can decide as a group to push or is it at the discretion of the actual Giant Anonymous Talking Button (tm)?
If it's like in Chicka Chicka then the button can only be pushed by the player who has that role. It was a one shot power that switched everyone's roles and alignments around and also made the player who pressed it unable to win until they died and were given a different role.

it probably doesn't work exactly like that here since cc123 was an LTS
and you jerks never killed me.
we killed you eventually :p
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 313
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

[VOTE: Scotty] aubergine

Because I missed playing with him.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:06 pm [VOTE: Scotty] aubergine

Thanks man! Can I get you anything while I’m up? Bud? Bud Light? Miller High Life?

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Scotty wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:44 pm

Thanks man! Can I get you anything while I’m up? Bud? Bud Light? Miller High Life?
I'll take a read on a player if you've got any.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:31 pm

Seriously? Half the peeps haven’t even checked in. You know how my day one goes, Sloon.

But now that you asked me I was thinking that it was funny that INH hadn’t checked in since he’s been pretty active elsewhere and then I looked and saw that he’s been active in the beginning of this game and I totally forgot he even posted.

So of the people that have done anything thus far, he’s got my interest. Labeling him as blendy.

But I’m probably not gonna vote for him. Because it’s day 1

LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 59
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

Hey, all! Was too tired to mafia by the time I got home last night, but glad to be here.
Sloonei wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:00 am
Kylemii wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:54 am though the two roles thing will probably extend things anyways so maybe that's realistic?
Another possibility that crossed my mind is that, as players die, they will either change trbes or be sent to the "main" game thread.

But this is why I askes about tribal mechanics in Survivor Mafia. I didn't play in the game and don't feel like looking it up, so I'm hoping someone who was there can explain it to me. Scotty was the game's host, I believe.
Scotty already chimed in, but I'll add for those who didn't look at the game at all: we were in 2 tribes. We competed for team rewards, as well as for immunity (which team would have to lynch someone). Not sure how much of that will be true here, if this is from that game (don't know of another tribe game this year, assuming survivor unless someone else names a possible other game).
Scotty wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:06 am
Kylemii wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:27 am
insertnamehere wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:19 am
Kylemii wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:15 am are there any other game setups that seem to be referenced here? it seems like at the very least we have Chicka Chicka with The Button and reviving into different roles and apparently survivor with the tribes?
The idea for the GOC’s is that literally every game from last year is welded together into a giant monstrosity. Expect a whole lotta game references.
that's beautiful.

was there any other weird shit that happened this year that I should be aware of? I missed out on about 9 months of it
Yeah I haven’t even been on since i took a breather in May (or was it June idk). I could read through all the old threads but I don’t have the time for that unfortunately.

We see Tina Wesson who was the doctor role in Survivor, doing a similar job here but against a virus. That’s new. I also wouldn’t be surprised if her opposite is a mafia member and randomly placed on the other tribe. There has to be some sort of randomness here with roles that counterbalance each other.
Wasn't Tina working against a virus in survivor, as well? I remember because I had it, but the doctor was on the other tribe. Or are you just making a distinction between virus and poison? I had both during the game, I think.
Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 37

Post by Boomslang »

Checking in. Visiting with Blooper's parents, so will give this the attention it deserves tomorrow.
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 63
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

sig wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:46 pm We should totally press the button ASAP

and is Ninja a sock puppet?
This puppet Blooper will be back tomorrow after her parents have left :biggrin:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 1

Post by G-Man »

GREETINGS EARTH PRIMATES
THIS SETUP AMUSES ME
HA-HA! HA! HA! HA!
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 44

Post by DrWilgy »

Sloonei wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:50 pm I was the original Button Pusher in CC-123. It redistributed all the roles in the game. Pushing the button is a good idea any time, anywhere. Push it real good.
Oh yes... push that button real Good! OH~

Hi everyone. My name is DrWilgy and at long last... I'm finally a doctor.

How are we?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 1
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Hey there tribals,

I'm your facilitator for this game. If at any point you are feeling irritated, frustrated, angry, or even just bored, please don't hesitate to shoot me a PM and we can talk about it. I'll keep an eye on the game and look forward to seeing it all develop.
:)
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Scotty wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:27 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:31 pm

Seriously? Half the peeps haven’t even checked in. You know how my day one goes, Sloon.

But now that you asked me I was thinking that it was funny that INH hadn’t checked in since he’s been pretty active elsewhere and then I looked and saw that he’s been active in the beginning of this game and I totally forgot he even posted.

So of the people that have done anything thus far, he’s got my interest. Labeling him as blendy.

But I’m probably not gonna vote for him. Because it’s day 1
And you should know how my Day 1s work :nicenod:

INH is the player who stands out to me as well, but I would be willing to consider voting for him (I mean, we have to pick someone and so far a handful of peopoe haven't even checked in). INH has made a few posts that have just consisted of easy observations about game mechanics. They do nothing to move the needle in his favor, but they give the impression of a player who wants to appear involved.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

[VOTE: insertnamehere] aubergine

[mention]sig[/mention] what do you think of my vote?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 73

Post by insertnamehere »

Do I have to give the same damn spiel that I give in every game these days?

I do not like Day 1's, Sam I Am. I'm slow to develop reads. Usually, I view Day 1 as an utterly useless day, and I very rarely get anything out of it.

None of this is new behavior for me.

TBH, I don't understand why I, in particular, am being singled out by Sloonei and Scotty as the initial suspect here. Plenty of people haven't done shit in this game, and I'm called out for some nebulous "blend-y" reasoning.

I hate this kind of shit, because there's no way for me to defend myself other than saying "nuh-uh."

Mainly, I'm just sick of having to get suspected early on in every other game because I like to wait a bit before committing to a solid read on someone. Sorry if that doesn't jive with the preferred playstyle. I've never claimed to be supatown, but that doesn't make me any less town.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

insertnamehere wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:01 pm Do I have to give the same damn spiel that I give in every game these days?

I do not like Day 1's, Sam I Am. I'm slow to develop reads. Usually, I view Day 1 as an utterly useless day, and I very rarely get anything out of it.

None of this is new behavior for me.

TBH, I don't understand why I, in particular, am being singled out by Sloonei and Scotty as the initial suspect here. Plenty of people haven't done shit in this game, and I'm called out for some nebulous "blend-y" reasoning.

I hate this kind of shit, because there's no way for me to defend myself other than saying "nuh-uh."

Mainly, I'm just sick of having to get suspected early on in every other game because I like to wait a bit before committing to a solid read on someone. Sorry if that doesn't jive with the preferred playstyle. I've never claimed to be supatown, but that doesn't make me any less town.
Scotty didn't say he suspects you. He just said stuff about you. His conclusion was that he's unlikely to vote for you.

You did things on Day 1 in LotR. Why can't you do those things here? How else would you prefer we play Day 1?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:04 pm Scotty didn't say he suspects you. He just said stuff about you. His conclusion was that he's unlikely to vote for you.

You did things on Day 1 in LotR. Why can't you do those things here? How else would you prefer we play Day 1?
You mean this more-than-a-little-bit satirical post I made?
insertnamehere wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:03 pm Real explanation: I've gotten so bored of the same cycle I go through at the beginning of every game of getting annoyed at everyone's (IMO) pointless reads that at this point I've decided to embrace it and just post random accusatory nonsense until someone does something worthy of actual suspicion.
So far, no one in this game has done anything worthy of actual suspicion. In fact, seemingly only two people have actually given reads, you and Scotty. I honestly don't know what you want from me. Random accusatory nonsense?

When someone does something that I find suspicious, I will post that I find them suspicious. :shrug:

I don't have any magical solution to fix Day 1's, I just know how I play them: usually pretty reservedly until someone does something that makes me take notice. No one has done anything that has made me take notice.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

The explanation that I gave for suspecting you was that your early posts were "easy observations about game mechanics" and that you were perhaps "trying to appear involved." Do you have anything to say about that, or about me for saying it?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:23 pm The explanation that I gave for suspecting you was that your early posts were "easy observations about game mechanics" and that you were perhaps "trying to appear involved." Do you have anything to say about that, or about me for saying it?
What can I say other than "I disagree?" Your suspicion is based on feelings, so all I can do is keep on doing what I'm doing, and hopefully, your feelings about my posts will change.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

insertnamehere wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:33 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:23 pm The explanation that I gave for suspecting you was that your early posts were "easy observations about game mechanics" and that you were perhaps "trying to appear involved." Do you have anything to say about that, or about me for saying it?
What can I say other than "I disagree?" Your suspicion is based on feelings, so all I can do is keep on doing what I'm doing, and hopefully, your feelings about my posts will change.
What part do you disagree with?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:35 pm
insertnamehere wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:33 pm
What part do you disagree with?
That my early posts were "easy observations about game mechanics" that were "trying to appear involved." There are no factual criticisms in these points, just a proclaimed feeling of disingenuousness.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

The observation is as close to factual as we'll get on Day 1. You started the game off by making observations about the mechanics, and you did not have much else to say until we started this dialogue. What was the purpose of those posts you made?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:02 am The observation is as close to factual as we'll get on Day 1. You started the game off by making observations about the mechanics, and you did not have much else to say until we started this dialogue. What was the purpose of those posts you made?
:suspish:

To understand and articulate the mechanics of the game. I was unable to speculate on anyone else's alignment, because nothing anyone had posted made me read them one way or the other. Once again, you and Scotty are the only people who have talked about your reads. I have yet to understand what makes me somehow more "blend-y" than the other 9 people on the tribe.

Trying out the ol' "talk in circles until the other person gets annoyed and refuses to engage," eh, Sloonei?
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I'm trying to make the game happen.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:21 am I'm trying to make the game happen.
One man's dynamic gameplay is another man's flailing, self-defeating attempts at instigation.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

insertnamehere wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:27 am
One man's dynamic gameplay is another man's flailing, self-defeating attempts at instigation.
You've provided a lot more content than you had previously. This plays right into my hand. You know not what you do.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:30 am
insertnamehere wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:27 am
You've provided a lot more content than you had previously. This plays right into my hand. You know not what you do.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

ur bad
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Yeah I dunno if INH is bad. He seems pretty pissed to get heat this early. I mean plus, I’ve basically only given mechanical suggestions in the game too, so I can’t exactly fault INH for that.

Sloonei, are you bad? Just looking to “get the game going” by agreeing with my initial read of INH?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

In other news, I think jackofhearts is the only one not to check in yet. I know he’s hosting a game right now- I now know just how time consuming that is.

But I’m gonna vote for him right now to have a placeholder vote.

If he comes in, I’ll look to change it depending.

[VOTE: jackofhearts] aubergine

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Scotty wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:04 am Yeah I dunno if INH is bad. He seems pretty pissed to get heat this early. I mean plus, I’ve basically only given mechanical suggestions in the game too, so I can’t exactly fault INH for that.

Sloonei, are you bad? Just looking to “get the game going” by agreeing with my initial read of INH?
What part of your read did I agree with? Why would angry INH have to be good INH?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 41

Post by Spacedaisy »

The last couple days have been a little crazy, so I sincerely apologize for not being here. Here are my thoughts on what I remember from the thread so far:

I don't think INH is bad
I don't agree with his opinion that Day 1 reads are useless.

I have a split shift today so I'm going to try and give you more from me when I am home and before the vote. And I am off a lot in the next week and a half so I'll be better I promise.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:43 am The last couple days have been a little crazy, so I sincerely apologize for not being here. Here are my thoughts on what I remember from the thread so far:

I don't think INH is bad
I don't agree with his opinion that Day 1 reads are useless.

I have a split shift today so I'm going to try and give you more from me when I am home and before the vote. And I am off a lot in the next week and a half so I'll be better I promise.
What specifically makes you think INH is not bad?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Sig has 6 posts, but outside of an empty mudfling in my direction none of them have really contributed much.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Scotty wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:06 am In other news, I think jackofhearts is the only one not to check in yet. I know he’s hosting a game right now- I now know just how time consuming that is.

But I’m gonna vote for him right now to have a placeholder vote.

If he comes in, I’ll look to change it depending.

[VOTE: jackofhearts] aubergine
This is in line with what I remember of Scotty's meta. He votes for the closest thing he can find to an absentee on Day 1. Scum scotty could easily get by by replicating his ancient meta on his return to game action. It's an easy thing to do.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

A strong, definitive rainbow list:

Sloonei
Kylemii
DrWilgy
LoRab
Spacedaisy
Jackofhearts2005
Scotty

Boomslang
nijuukyugou

Marmot
sig

insertnamehere
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 41

Post by Spacedaisy »

Not sure really, I would say tone and I don't see why a mafia would respond to you that way. This early in the game it would be a more understandable response to be cool about getting some suspicion.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 118
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

insertnamehere wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:13 am Here are the peeps over on the other tribe:

colonialbob
dharmahelper
Dom
Dragon D Luffy
Epignosis
Long Con
nutella
Quin
Speedchuck
sprityo
S~V~S

Who wants to bet that their thread is twice as long as ours by the end of Day 1?
I'll bet against that.

You did not say at least twice as long. :grin:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

we have <6 hours now. who would you all vote for among this pool of players?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Boomslang wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:09 pm Checking in. Visiting with Blooper's parents, so will give this the attention it deserves tomorrow.
What sort of attention does a game of this magnitude with themes and roles and intricacies from the entire year leading up to this point deserve?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:59 pm we have <6 hours now. who would you all vote for among this pool of players?
^^Not this guy. He's posted the only rainbow.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Marmot wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:00 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:59 pm we have <6 hours now. who would you all vote for among this pool of players?
^^Not this guy. He's posted the only rainbow.
My plan is working.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

[VOTE: sig] aubergine
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I sent a haiku in, so I am immune.

Who wants to lynch me?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Marmot wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:04 pm I sent a haiku in, so I am immune.

Who wants to lynch me?
Convince me you're bad.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:06 pm

Who wants to lynch me?
Convince me you're bad.
I have not posted a rainbow.

I am not colonialbob.

I drank wine from a box last night.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Marmot wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:08 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:06 pm

Who wants to lynch me?
Convince me you're bad.
I have not posted a rainbow.

I am not colonialbob.

I drank wine from a box last night.
where is/was the wine located in relation to your person?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

The wine was on a table. The table was in front of me. The wine was transferred from the box, into a glass, and I drank from the glass periodically over the course of an hour. Generally, I held the glass in my hand. Sometimes I set the glass down on the table. But one thing was consistent; I always faced that glass of wine. Always, the wine was in front of me.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

[mention]Marmot[/mention] which placement on my rainbow do you disagree with most? There has to be at last one.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”