U-Pick Mafia Vol 1 - Game Over

Moderator: Community Team

Should U-Pick be an annual special game?

Yes
89%
I suck at life
11%

Total votes: 18
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 294
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Re: U-Pick Mafia Vol 1 - Day 1

Post by juliets »

juliets wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 9:44 pm Colin, Imo I think what Jay brought up is entirely possible, even probable that the other boob is someone who just told Mac to give them a role. What I don't quite get is if it's ok for wolbre to declare role specifics why can't the right breast just say "here I am"? All I can think of is that the right breast can't do that for some role related reason that Mac designed. Anyway, I am buying what wolbre is saying. It seems too elaborate to be made up.

dunya, I'd like to refresh myself on civ dunya to make sure what I remember is accurate and to contrast that with what I am learning about bad dunya. What are your two most recent civ games?

I'm currently reading Golden as town because as I think nutella brought up his high degree of conviction reads town to me. That doesn't mean I think he's right, just that he believes he is right and is not afraid to be emphatic about it. Also nutella, didn't you say earlier you were reading dunya as town and then not long ago you said you were reading her as mafia? What happened to change your opinion (or did I misunderstand)?

Also I just noticed that EOD will be at 12:44 am Saturday May 19th- that's basically tomorrow night right? Is that 48 hours? Maybe I'm just confused. Anyway, do not expect me to be around at EOD, way past my bedtime.

linki linki linki
Catching up -

Wait - this isn't a salad post. As it was explained to me in Ass Class a salad post is where you say I'm going to look into Joe, Mary, John and Wanda in order to keep your options open. In my post I responded to Colin, addressed dunya's case, gave a read on Golden and talked about the poll time. How is that a salad post? It was simply me catching up and addressing several issues at the same time instead of doing separate posts.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 238
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Lunalee wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 1:28 pm I've never seen so many players listed in a poll. It's a bit overwhelming. I'm deliberating on whether I should I vote for wolbre before he becomes immortal, or dunya because she's acting super shady, or someone else entirely?
What do you mean acting super shady?
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

CAUGHT UP! GLORY!
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

I've replied to everything I had to tho and I'm late for studying today so later.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 393
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

Marmot wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 2:27 pm
Kylemii wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 2:25 pm
Marmot wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 1:25 pmKyle, I looked into your soul and saw corruption, hate, and a burning desire for destruction of all that is good.
mfw im losing at mario party
Can I buy you a drink?
i don't know you or trust you and accepting drinks from strangers in a bastard game seems risky
But what about that time we were in Greece together and frieeeeeeeeends!? :pout:
what are the implications of the drink?
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I do not like sprityos post and vote for speedchuck because it has no explanation and so far I haven't seen anything I consider scummy about speed. He says he's bound by contract to vote for him if he's in the game - what does that mean? speed, did this mean something to you?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 194
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

wolbre04 wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 11:23 am
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 11:07 am Why people always ask "what would scum X try to accomplish by doing Y?" Scum doesn't try to accomplish anything most of the time, they just try to look like they are trying to get things done.
See: My Ass Class final day and night before we won
I think there's a big difference between what baddies do on day one and what they do toward end game. I am drinking a beer on a patio.
Lunalee
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 116

Post by Lunalee »

dunya wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 2:26 pm
Lunalee wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 2:23 pm
dunya wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 1:42 pm
Lunalee wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 1:28 pm I've never seen so many players listed in a poll. It's a bit overwhelming. I'm deliberating on whether I should I vote for wolbre before he becomes immortal, or dunya because she's acting super shady, or someone else entirely?
I'm not surprised you feel this way with all the talk that's revolved around me. is there anything you can point towards that I have done that made you feel that way, though?
Okay, so you're sudden jump onto Wolbre's "boob wagon" is strange. According to this post:
dunya wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 10:09 am
wolbre04 wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 10:08 am What I'm wondering is whether Lizzy happened to have all these pics saved on Dunyas phone or whether Lizzy is being photographed / taking selfies when she wants to respond
I already answered that, hoooman boob. :suspish:
you already knew wolbre was looking for a boob, but then here,
dunya wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 12:40 pm
wolbre04 wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 12:35 pm Are you in possession of my coveted other boob
hold up, you're looking for a right boob???????
it's like you suddenly realize his quest? And you claim to have the other boob?

Imma put my tinfoil hat on and say that wolbre convinced you to play along with his made up quest in your baddie BTSC to dispel suspicion of the two of you.
I was just kidding about the boob. I was referring to the boob on my being and being silly.
:shrug: okay then
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Ancient Greece Mafia - civilian - loss
U-Pick Mafia - mafia - loss
Retrocausality Mafia - mafia - loss
Mega Man Mafia - mafia - win
Hogwarts Mafia - civilian - loss
Side Missions
Image Mafia - civilian - loss
Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia - civilian - loss
Heists
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me - civilian - loss
Friends Mafia - civilian - loss
Daily Fantasy Mafia - civilian - win
Everyone's Insane! - mafia - win
Space Force - civilian - loss
Burglaries
Murder on the Owl Express - third party - loss
Operation Refrigerator Restoration - civilian - win
One Hour Werewolf - Tanner - loss
Awful Overplayed Dadrock Mafia - civilian - loss
Dethy Game - civilian - loss
Special Games
Two-Headed Monster Mafia - civilian - win
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 156

Post by speedchuck »

juliets wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 2:40 pm I do not like sprityos post and vote for speedchuck because it has no explanation and so far I haven't seen anything I consider scummy about speed. He says he's bound by contract to vote for him if he's in the game - what does that mean? speed, did this mean something to you?
Sprit and I come from the same site, and are the only ones on the Syndicate who have played there.

One of our old games devolved into a 1v1 between us, me as scum and he as the vigilante who singlehandedly killed all of my teammates. I won the faceoff by chainkilling 80% of the town people in one night.

He has yet to get back at me (or so the joke goes.)

So yeah, it's an old rivalry and it makes sense. NAI.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 2:33 pm CAUGHT UP! GLORY!
Now leave for ten minutes
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
wolbre04
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 166

Post by wolbre04 »

dunya wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 2:26 pm
Lunalee wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 2:23 pm
dunya wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 1:42 pm
I'm not surprised you feel this way with all the talk that's revolved around me. is there anything you can point towards that I have done that made you feel that way, though?
Okay, so you're sudden jump onto Wolbre's "boob wagon" is strange. According to this post:
dunya wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 10:09 am
wolbre04 wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 10:08 am What I'm wondering is whether Lizzy happened to have all these pics saved on Dunyas phone or whether Lizzy is being photographed / taking selfies when she wants to respond
I already answered that, hoooman boob. :suspish:
you already knew wolbre was looking for a boob, but then here,
dunya wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 12:40 pm
wolbre04 wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 12:35 pm Are you in possession of my coveted other boob
hold up, you're looking for a right boob???????
it's like you suddenly realize his quest? And you claim to have the other boob?

Imma put my tinfoil hat on and say that wolbre convinced you to play along with his made up quest in your baddie BTSC to dispel suspicion of the two of you.
I was just kidding about the boob. I was referring to the boob on my being and being silly.
Rip when Dunya means she has her own boob and not Steven Tyler's right one
ImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

speedchuck wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 2:57 pm
juliets wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 2:40 pm I do not like sprityos post and vote for speedchuck because it has no explanation and so far I haven't seen anything I consider scummy about speed. He says he's bound by contract to vote for him if he's in the game - what does that mean? speed, did this mean something to you?
Sprit and I come from the same site, and are the only ones on the Syndicate who have played there.

One of our old games devolved into a 1v1 between us, me as scum and he as the vigilante who singlehandedly killed all of my teammates. I won the faceoff by chainkilling 80% of the town people in one night.

He has yet to get back at me (or so the joke goes.)

So yeah, it's an old rivalry and it makes sense. NAI.
Ok, we have had some of that at this site too though I'm not a fan of it because it puts someone on the board as a joke - and others don't realize it's a joke unless they know about the rivalry. But thanks for explaining.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 466
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Kylemii wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 2:38 pm
Marmot wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 1:25 pmKyle, I looked into your soul and saw corruption, hate, and a burning desire for destruction of all that is good.
Can I buy you a drink?
i don't know you or trust you and accepting drinks from strangers in a bastard game seems risky
But what about that time we were in Greece together and frieeeeeeeeends!? :pout:
Zephyrus
Posts in topic: 27

Post by Zephyrus »

As Brennan said, I mostly read and only post when I've got some good ideas - and the pace at which you guys play is certainly different to what I'm used to, so it's taking some getting used to. :P

That being said, there's been talk about the boobquest, and, while it seems too complicated to be made up, I've seen the shit that Brennan's come up with in the past, so I'm taking everything with a pinch of salt. We've had no indication from anyone that they possess Steven Tyler's missing boob, so it either doesn't exist, or there is some reason that they don't want to reveal who they are. I do want some more information about it from Brennan though.

[mention]wolbre04[/mention], if you can reveal this information, what specifically happens when you guess who has the boob? Does the person die if they have it/are that role? Does it get stolen?
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 394
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Post by colonialbob »

dunya wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 1:45 pm
colonialbob wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 1:44 pm I like quin and am not interested in lynching boobs mcgee or turnip head.

Or Epi but that's less of a read.
what do you think of juliets and coliniscool?
Don't have much of an opinion of Juliet but I'm mot voting her for personal reasons

Colin on the other hand has said things that get my hackles up (golden/jjj/dunya all town or all scum being the big one) but it's also potentially just indicative of a different mindset/approach. I'll be keeping an eye on him to see the thought progression there.
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

wolbre04 wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 1:55 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 1:49 pm
dunya wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 4:51 am
I think nutella is bad, here are some reasons why.

1. she came in innocent enough and made an intro post like the rest of us. she did choose gross runny eggs with salmonella, but that's beyond the point. the first opportunity nutella got was to throw shade at me when jay was reacting to my provoking.
nutella wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 2:37 pm
dunya wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 2:32 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 2:30 pm dunya is scum.
and I thought you were one of the few who could town-read me accurately. I'm kinda upset. Lizzy too.

oh well. it's not meant to be.
hey we all know what happened in fire emblem. you really can't make that argument anymore :suspish: :suspish: :suspish:
2. nutella has a tendency when scum to observe the thread and when things get lit (esp between 2 civs), she'll chip in. she did this in FE and I was scum with her for whatever duration I played and observed her till end game. it's a strategy and it strangely works, because in the heat of an argument, most people don't pay attention to you, but the quips you make add fuel to the fire. see above. she didn't want me to end the argument and added her fuel by reminding Jay how I flew under his radar in FE. she's basically provoking him into reading me as possible scum without actually saying it. calculated and scheming.
nutella wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 2:39 pm maybe jay and dunya are both scum, who knows?? meta is twisted yo
3. scum nutella also has a tendency to not harp on one person and have no definite reads on them. civ nutella is organically paranoid, with a healthy dose of tinfoil. scum nutella tries to find posts that wouldn't be deemed scummy if she looks into them and also scum reads them. she doesn't build cases of her own accord on someone with no suspicion. she would love to see a high poster like me, Jay or Sloonei or Golden (if he's not on her team), to get lynched early on. see above. she also adds little quips like "yo" "ayy" and similar when she is scum and trying to downplay something.
nutella wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 5:09 pm Hmm after some thinking/thread development I'm more inclined to think dunya is town and JJJ less so. Still subject to change though. :ponder:
4. fake. she didn't think about shit. how did dunya come off as town and jay looked less town than me? it's all mumble mumble words. she probably decided N1 to kill me if I'm not lynched so what better way to do that when she town reads me.

5. she over uses the :ponder: smiley when she's scum. FE was fulllllll of that shit. I can't unsee it. I'm looking straight into a scum nutella's eyes.

6. I realize that outlining these things will probably make it harder for me to catch a scum nutella in the future, but that's aight.
nutella wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 6:09 pm
dunya wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 6:02 pm
nutella wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 5:09 pm Hmm after some thinking/thread development I'm more inclined to think dunya is town and JJJ less so. Still subject to change though. :ponder:
hahaha. and something else that's funny, cos you only have 10 posts yet, but you also did another little scumtell here within those 10 posts that you were guilty of in The Search for Quin and FE. :eye: you're a rotten egg.
sorry what? whatever you're seeing, I'm not scum :shrug:
7. a little while later nutella calls me scummy. she town read me before, she is apologizing to me here, and a little while later, she is seeing scum dunya which she only saw for 1 phase in FE. she also used the shrug emoji, to appear totally clueless, but it's as fake as her little "hmmmm i think dunya is town and jay isn't" from before.
nutella wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 8:47 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 8:10 pm I am entertaining dunya and Golden as being on opposing mafia teams.
I believe Golden is probably town. He is confident enough that his role only makes sense as town that it probably is, even though it was confirmed randomized -- since it came up town he can't imagine it as a scum role. He could be faking but that's not the Golden we know, you know?
8. JaggedJimmyJay is supposed to be a less of a town read for nutella than me at this point, yet she engages him just fine about Golden. She doesn't mention me at all. she wants to be in Golden's good shoes. another scum tell for nutella is that she tries to buddy by using TMI. she knows Golden isn't on her mafia team (hey, he could still be on the second one, I ain't clearing Golden that easily), so she tells him exactly when she thinks he'd like to hear. Golden is being reasonable, she's parroting what was already said. and if Golden thinks I project emotion and try to manipulate him, how about that ending there "he could be faking it, but that's not the Golden we know, you know?" ---- I almost shed a tear. :rolleyes:
nutella wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 8:59 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 8:25 pm A tendency I noticed in dunya's play both in Fire Emblem and Ancient Greece was to speak in absolute terms how a game is constructed (whether its roles or its mechanics) beyond the knowledge a civilian can have or the confidence a civilian should have. Indeed, she was critical of others who considered theories beyond the obvious truth she promoted -- one born of her unique knowledge given her mafia alignments.

Her early stature in this game given Golden's notion of a character submission inspiring a more probable civilian alignment is a suitable parallel. I actually agree with her logic in base terms -- a Mafia game would be in its most proper form, randomized entirely. Mac himself suggested though that this game may be bastardized or otherwise not entirely balanced. There ought to be some room to consider the less obvious or logical possibilities.
:srsnod:

dunya's tone overall sounds very much like her mafia game so far.
9. fake as shit. nutella is being as wiffly waffly as she was in FE, she's not provided one solid reason why I'm bad except piggyback on Golden and JJJ. and coupled with everything else up to this point, I'm gonna bet my right and left paws that she is definitely one rotten egg.

10. I made my nutella case. My vote will stay on her. I'll revisit my other scum reads but I'd love people to weigh in on nutella too.
Still behind but I like this post. I especially like the pointing out of Nutella's smiley usage. Seems like I'm catching a general pattern to scum here. Am I right, wolbre04 ?
Lmfao yes people who overuse smilies are trying to seem super friendly and make people comfy with themself (I did the same). Yes I'm sus of Nutella here tbh and I'm considering voting for him/her
:ponder: :noble: :disappoint:
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

I'd vote DDL if he was on the poll I think.
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 517

Post by ColinIsCool »

colonialbob wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 3:27 pm
colonialbob wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 1:44 pm I like quin and am not interested in lynching boobs mcgee or turnip head.

Don't have much of an opinion of Juliet but I'm mot voting her for personal reasons

Colin on the other hand has said things that get my hackles up (golden/jjj/dunya all town or all scum being the big one) but it's also potentially just indicative of a different mindset/approach. I'll be keeping an eye on him to see the thought progression there.
Why does it “get your hackles up”? Do you think it’s impossible for either scenario to be the case?
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 158
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Can I buy you a drink?
Where I live, going out for drinks is synonymous with having good times as friends. Kyle will you be my friend?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
wolbre04
Drug Dealer

Post by wolbre04 »

Zephyrus wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 3:20 pm As Brennan said, I mostly read and only post when I've got some good ideas - and the pace at which you guys play is certainly different to what I'm used to, so it's taking some getting used to. :P

That being said, there's been talk about the boobquest, and, while it seems too complicated to be made up, I've seen the shit that Brennan's come up with in the past, so I'm taking everything with a pinch of salt. We've had no indication from anyone that they possess Steven Tyler's missing boob, so it either doesn't exist, or there is some reason that they don't want to reveal who they are. I do want some more information about it from Brennan though.

@wolbre04, if you can reveal this information, what specifically happens when you guess who has the boob? Does the person die if they have it/are that role? Does it get stolen?
I don't know what happens exactly, I just know that it is part of a group of tasks I have to complete to unlock further ones. I have no idea what happens if I pick correctly. It just talks about finding the "right" manboob and doesn't say if I kill them, steal it, etc [mention]Zephyrus[/mention]
ImageImageImage
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

ColinIsCool wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 3:38 pm

Why does it “get your hackles up”? Do you think it’s impossible for either scenario to be the case?
Of course not. But it's also not likely (well the triple scum isn't), and I don't see on what basis you made that determination. Thus, the last sentence.
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 75

Re: U-Pick Mafia Vol 1 - Day 0

Post by Elohcin »

nutella wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 8:43 pm Goddamnit I forgot to vote in the d0 poll and I totally thought it ended like 4 hours later. And I 100% was going to vote Civ because I know more about it. :sigh:
I didn't even notice a Day 0 poll. oops.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Zephyrus
Posts in topic: 27

Post by Zephyrus »

wolbre04 wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 3:40 pm
Zephyrus wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 3:20 pm As Brennan said, I mostly read and only post when I've got some good ideas - and the pace at which you guys play is certainly different to what I'm used to, so it's taking some getting used to. :P

@wolbre04, if you can reveal this information, what specifically happens when you guess who has the boob? Does the person die if they have it/are that role? Does it get stolen?
I don't know what happens exactly, I just know that it is part of a group of tasks I have to complete to unlock further ones. I have no idea what happens if I pick correctly. It just talks about finding the "right" manboob and doesn't say if I kill them, steal it, etc @Zephyrus
Okay. Not exactly as helpful as I would have liked, but eh. Are you scum, btw?
wolbre04
Drug Dealer

Post by wolbre04 »

Zephyrus wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 3:54 pm
wolbre04 wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 3:40 pm

I don't know what happens exactly, I just know that it is part of a group of tasks I have to complete to unlock further ones. I have no idea what happens if I pick correctly. It just talks about finding the "right" manboob and doesn't say if I kill them, steal it, etc @Zephyrus
Okay. Not exactly as helpful as I would have liked, but eh. Are you scum, btw?
No im a mass of tissue aligned with Town
ImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Marmot wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 3:38 pm
Can I buy you a drink?
Where I live, going out for drinks is synonymous with having good times as friends. Kyle will you be my friend?
We have that custom in my land as well. :noble:
novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 16

Post by novaselinenever »

dunya wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 5:27 am
novaselinenever wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 5:08 am I like this case a lot. But I have a few questions,

2. What made you think that she was provoking him to read you as scum? He already stated that he read you as such, and she was quoting you and not him, with something that is true (you flowing under the radar as scum).
indirect provocation. Jay makes an accusation to dunya, dunya says "damn jay, I thought you could read town-me better than that", nutella makes a quip about how I shouldn't bring that up after my scum play in FE. regardless of who she was quoting, Jay was going to see it and that's the point.
novaselinenever wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 5:08 am 8. How come JJJ should be less of a Town read to her than you? I'm not following. And even if that were the case, what's the problem with her engaging him about other players?
I don't know how come, but it's what she said and she still hasn't provided anything to back up anything she says:
it's not a problem, but to engage him specifically after I called her scummy only to buddy up with another one of my oppositions (Golden) and still not give any read on me when she had me and Jay at opposite sides of the pole, so despite her "town read on me" she switches tactics by trying to get him to discuss stuff about food, and turn the heat down a notch...seeing as Jay also called her sudden reads on us fake, then end it all by agreeing with him, and calling me the scum. yea. not buying it. it's completely forced.
All right, thank you.

What do you think of her reaction to your suspicions? Felt a bit aggressive (calling your behavior toxic) and over dramatic.
Kites
The Mark
Posts in topic: 29

Post by Kites »

dunya wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 2:02 pmthe funny thing about kites is that he checked into the site and saw his role and everything cos he posted in the other job but not here.

calling him scum or 3p right now. :ponder:
oh duni i missed this but there you go if it’s still bothering you
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 43#p445443

but yah im not active in early game and you couldnt pressure me into posting stuff no matter what

well i can say that i like kyle cos he doing that background research on me tryna solve my goofing once again
wolbre04
Drug Dealer

Post by wolbre04 »

Kites wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 3:57 pm
dunya wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 2:02 pmthe funny thing about kites is that he checked into the site and saw his role and everything cos he posted in the other job but not here.

calling him scum or 3p right now. :ponder:
oh duni i missed this but there you go if it’s still bothering you
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 43#p445443

but yah im not active in early game and you couldnt pressure me into posting stuff no matter what

well i can say that i like kyle cos he doing that background research on me tryna solve my goofing once again
Do you have anything else to add besides that you don't like Kyle thus far?
ImageImageImage
wolbre04
Drug Dealer

Post by wolbre04 »

I have work overnight later, I'm sleeping now, will respond to pings in like
20 hours lmfao
ImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 261
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Turnip Head wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 11:39 am
speedchuck wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 11:30 am If you guys want to lynch me that's fine, but wait till at least day two so I can establish a new town meta for myself.
hey man. hey man. Do you want to be a part of my town meta? I want to it to be like the antithesis of the talking-in-circles town meta that some people really like.
I don’t believe in town metas.

But your boofing about in this game pretty much encapsulates your town meta
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Long Con wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 2:44 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 11:07 am Why people always ask "what would scum X try to accomplish by doing Y?" Scum doesn't try to accomplish anything most of the time, they just try to look like they are trying to get things done.
I think there's a big difference between what baddies do on day one and what they do toward end game. I am drinking a beer on a patio.
I don’t understands your example. Are you saying that you might be like drinking a lemonade in a treehouse by endgame?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Oh, I realize I just outright skipped 6 pages.

Oh well. I care 0 percent.

Let’s get to the part where 12 people are killed tonight from a rabid bologna sandwich

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 466
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

juliets wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 2:32 pmWait - this isn't a salad post. As it was explained to me in Ass Class a salad post is where you say I'm going to look into Joe, Mary, John and Wanda in order to keep your options open. In my post I responded to Colin, addressed dunya's case, gave a read on Golden and talked about the poll time. How is that a salad post? It was simply me catching up and addressing several issues at the same time instead of doing separate posts.
case closed
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Turnip Head wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 4:12 pm
juliets wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 2:32 pmWait - this isn't a salad post. As it was explained to me in Ass Class a salad post is where you say I'm going to look into Joe, Mary, John and Wanda in order to keep your options open. In my post I responded to Colin, addressed dunya's case, gave a read on Golden and talked about the poll time. How is that a salad post? It was simply me catching up and addressing several issues at the same time instead of doing separate posts.
case closed
:haha:
I’m not voting for TH today.

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Scotty wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 4:06 pm
Long Con wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 2:44 pm
I don’t understands your example. Are you saying that you might be like drinking a lemonade in a treehouse by endgame?

You never know. ;)
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Turnip Head wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 4:12 pm
case closed
Lol Turnip!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 312
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I don’t feel like playing today. I’ll make posts tomorrow.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 75

Post by Elohcin »

Scotty wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 4:09 pm Oh, I realize I just outright skipped 6 pages.

Oh well. I care 0 percent.

Let’s get to the part where 12 people are killed tonight from a rabid bologna sandwich
I mean, I don't want to read all these posts either, but wanting to hurry and kill with with a rabid bologna sandwich is not very civ-like my dear.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 263

Post by nutella »

Hot take Eloh is bad kkbye
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Oh Eloh is in this game. How are you doing [mention]Elohcin[/mention]?
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 282

Post by Golden »

[mention]lunalee[/mention] just do what I do when there’s lots of people. Choose about 20 and decide you won’t bother trying to read them until later. Just focus on about 10.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

All in on Town Turnip.
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 517

Post by ColinIsCool »

colonialbob wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 3:49 pm

Of course not. But it's also not likely (well the triple scum isn't), and I don't see on what basis you made that determination. Thus, the last sentence.
I made the determination because sometimes I like to say things I can't justify yet and see what sticks. Also, if I'm right and they're all scum or town, I'm going to look real smart.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Have read Nutella’s responses to dunya a case. Still think she’s town. Still think dunya a bad.

I agree nutella seems genuinely lost. In FE I read a post of hers in which she ‘appeared’ lost and it read fake to me. I haven’t read any of Nutella’s posts here as fake.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

ColinIsCool wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 5:30 pm
colonialbob wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 3:49 pm

I made the determination because sometimes I like to say things I can't justify yet and see what sticks. Also, if I'm right and they're all scum or town, I'm going to look real smart.
I mean, just on a probability level ‘all town’ isn’t unlikely.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 296

Post by sig »

Wow im a bit out of i5 and talking about communism with my English friend as his flatmates make out but lets do this.

Im not catching up butll read last few pages
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Also stop posting can't catch up at all
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 342
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

dunya wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 5:51 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 9:18 pm
dunya wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 9:07 pm i'm breaking my own rule. i will not discuss this ridiculous theory again for the rest of day 1.
What did Golden accuse you of?
"trying to control the narrative."
thatsthejoke.jpg
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Soooooo anyone hace questions for me? That i can answer
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Wolbre is gut bad and is weird lets lynch him.
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”