Easter Mafia [GAME OVER]

Moderator: Community Team

lapluie
Moon Child
Posts in topic: 190

Re: Easter Mafia [DAY 2]

Post by lapluie »

Quin wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 10:01 pm i'd have killed marmot because i'm really leaning into this wifom thing and he's getting in my way
Me too quin
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 302

Re: Easter Mafia [NIGHT 1]

Post by Quin »

lapluie wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 12:24 am
Marmot wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 12:02 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 9:45 pm First instinct is to ask whoever jumped Choutas wagon super late, why?
I hopped on Choutas because I saw nothing town-indicative from him, and my vote on lapluie wasn't doing much.

Eye me all you want. :lorab: But I don't see why my vote would be suspicious. Choutas was likely lynched whether I switched or not.
Hmmmm true....but.... why do you think you *needed* to vote for him anyway even if he's already in a lynch lead? You seemed hesitant & worried for him to be bad but he was already gonna die anyway
should we actually lynch marmot today because im feeling it
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
wolbre04
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 120

Post by wolbre04 »

Charlie Blackmon wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 11:00 pm wolbre04 should be go next. I'm surprised this JaggedJimmyJay guy didn't comment on what I had to say about him, and instead said I had done nothing.

Me at Charles Black Man

I'm referring to people in the 3rd person as her from now on when I'm sus of them
ImageImageImage
lapluie
Moon Child
Posts in topic: 190

Post by lapluie »

Quin wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 1:11 am
lapluie wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 12:24 am
Marmot wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 12:02 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 9:45 pm First instinct is to ask whoever jumped Choutas wagon super late, why?
I hopped on Choutas because I saw nothing town-indicative from him, and my vote on lapluie wasn't doing much.

Eye me all you want. :lorab: But I don't see why my vote would be suspicious. Choutas was likely lynched whether I switched or not.
Hmmmm true....but.... why do you think you *needed* to vote for him anyway even if he's already in a lynch lead? You seemed hesitant & worried for him to be bad but he was already gonna die anyway
should we actually lynch marmot today because im feeling it
Yes I'll make the first contribution to my vote
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 408
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

But I'm batting 1.000!

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 487

Post by Dyslexicon »

That kill tho? Is it worth wifoming over?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Night 1
Marmot wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 8:26 amOur votes are almost identical, but they are different, and I suppose part of it is because I know why I proceeded the way I did.

I don't think Choutas had any votes when I left the thread. When I came back, he had 3 or 4 (can't remember) and I think was in the lead. That was like 30 minutes from EoD. I did a quick ISO, saw nothing great from him, so switched my vote.

And I suspected you before that anyway, so maybe I am just tunneling. :p
What I still have a problem with is that you came back from that ISO and asked "should we lynch him?" 7 minutes before deadline, when it was clear he was being lynched anyway. Like you would be part of the actual deciding factor there, which you weren't.
wolbre04 wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 9:09 am At least Dizzy got it, god bless her
Elohcin wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 10:24 amI think you, jay, and dyslexicon seem trustworthy.
Can you explain why you think this?
ColinIsCool wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 11:47 am Did that post of mine really warrant 4 of yours in defense ... ?
Pretty amazing, right? : p
Scotty wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 1:29 pmThis definitely struck me as odd and I’m glad Marmot brought it up. I think that a player could make that mistake in either alignment, but I think even moreso in a situation where a mafioso is moving around names on their spectrum list to make sure they cover all their bases. Matter of fact, j would make sure I didn’t miss my teammates. I think missing teammates would look more damning than not, and double teammates, albeit careless, is a slightly better mistake.

In wolbre’s case, I see definite possibility of teammate collusion there.
I've seen my share of typos and misclicks and shit like this in my days, and it's NAI in itself. What you read into is the reaction to the accusation.
Scotty wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 2:00 pm Lallaala talking with myself

I haven’t event touched on dys yet. Or Colin. Or Quin. Golly gee
Touch me!
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 9:27 pm nova has done nothing since his earliest spat with Quin and I. High suspect.

Charlie Baseball has done nothing since he did nothing. High suspect.

wolbre04 has problem moments, and someone needs to check his ISO against the one he produced in Ass Class.
Won't ISO Wolbre, cause I'm lazy. But he is dramatically different from last game when he was scum. So either he is consciously playing very differently, or he's just town. I should actually look up one of his older town games to see. In ass class he was more soft spoken, timid and soft around the edges when accused. Here, not so much. The whole attitude is just different. At least that is my take away from that one day I was alive in ass class : p

You were in that game too though, a lot longer, so why don't you have your own take on this?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Day 2
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 9:57 pm I honestly think that kill is a decent look for any player who is known to play with any semblance of strategy and doesn't engage in foolery. MP and Charlie Baseball come to mind first.
My instict is to wifom a bit extra about strong players or players who I would think could be a goon target, like you and Quin. Which one here is not strong at strategy or not paying attention to the point of just lol let's kill Nova who nobody really has a town read on? Doesn't leave many imo.
Charlie Blackmon wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 10:52 pm While I'm at it, I'm going to lay this out there:

I am a professional baseball player. I play 160+ games a year and have spring training and everything else. I'm on the road a lot.

You will get commentary from me when you get it. I'm so tired of hearing that I'm doing nothing or that I'm quiet. You'll get commentary from me I have the time to deliver it. If you don't like that, oh well.
Yeah, I don't have the time for this.

[VOTE: Charlie ] aubergine
Charlie Blackmon wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 11:00 pm wolbre04 should be go next. I'm surprised this JaggedJimmyJay guy didn't comment on what I had to say about him, and instead said I had done nothing.
You played in ass class as well, right?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I was going to note some other things which I don't remember.

Quin is the only one defending the night kill as clever. Just sayinnnn.

If I'm Gladys Campbell, Floyd is a dentist.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

So are we getting Nutella in here or not? I've been missing her.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Also would be nice to have an inactive slot active.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Marmot, Eloh and Charlie can all die. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

What did you say about him? The baseball quirk is cluttering you posts, and I also have "nothing" in terms of content from you, except you seem to want Wolbre dead and you're saying MP is entertaining so many possibilities that they pretty much cancel each other out, or something like that (?)
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 34

Post by Elohcin »

wolbre04 wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 10:29 pm
Elohcin wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 9:52 pm Interesting kill choice. Any of the players I don't know new to mafia?
Sup
wolbre04 wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 10:33 pm We are still good with 12 - 2 and we lost a vanilla. Sorry you died of diabeetus from the rabbit candy nova :rip:
I think you did this.
Charlie Blackmon wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 10:58 pm
Kylemii wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 10:56 pm how long will it be before epignosis completely becomes the mask
When the beard and mullet take over.
He shaved, remember?
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 344

Post by ColinIsCool »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 8:05 am I was going to note some other things which I don't remember.

3J said it was good in the post you quoted directly above this one
wolbre04
Drug Dealer

Post by wolbre04 »

Elohcin wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 8:28 am
wolbre04 wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 10:29 pm
Elohcin wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 9:52 pm Interesting kill choice. Any of the players I don't know new to mafia?
Sup
wolbre04 wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 10:33 pm We are still good with 12 - 2 and we lost a vanilla. Sorry you died of diabeetus from the rabbit candy nova :rip:
I think you did this
False
Why do you have any reason to believe I've been scheming
ImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 302

Post by Quin »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 8:05 am I was going to note some other things which I don't remember.

Do you agree or disagree with me here? I can't tell.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

I wasn’t in Ass Class with scum wolbre but his play here seems different from AG to me. Much, much, MUCH sillier. And going off with a flurry of posts when I so much looked in his direction — that’s not excellent.

I will have to ISO him further, and ISO Epi to see his case on wolbee, but can anyone tell me what those two look like as scum? I haven’t played with either like that yet.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

ColinIsCool wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 9:15 am3J said it was good in the post you quoted directly above this one
No? He said it was a good look for certain players, as he think they would be unlikely to make the kill. Not that the kill in itself was a smart one.
Quin wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 9:18 amDo you agree or disagree with me here? I can't tell.
That depends entirely on who scum is. If it's exactly you and Jimmeeey, I'd say it's a smart kill. Generally, it seems like a weird kill. Why not kill someone who voted Choutas and is generally townread? I tend to not lean on NK analysis, especially early game as it turns to wifom for me very quickly. I don't understand what basis anyone would have to call it a good or bad kill though, entirely. For me it's a weird one.
ColinIsCool wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 9:19 am I wasn’t in Ass Class with scum wolbre but his play here seems different from AG to me. Much, much, MUCH sillier. And going off with a flurry of posts when I so much looked in his direction — that’s not excellent.

I will have to ISO him further, and ISO Epi to see his case on wolbee, but can anyone tell me what those two look like as scum? I haven’t played with either like that yet.
K, I should definitely check out a previous town game from Wolbre. It will have to be later though.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Oh, I missed the “look” part in that post and completely misinterpreted him. My bad
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Choutas and JaggedJimmyJay

Choutas didn't mention, but did respond to a Jay post once.
Choutas wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 8:55 pm If my posts are vacant you can always rent them.

/drum roll
This is a response to this post. This was also Choutas' last post of this game. If he and Jay are teammates, I think a more honest defense would come out here, not this. Good look for Jay.

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 8:37 pm ColinIsCool
Kylemii
M Plus 7
novaselinenever
Scotty

Dyslexicon
TheFloyd73

wolbre04
Quin
MacDougall
lapluie
Elohcin
Choutas
Listed at the bottom of his rainbow. This is Jay's first mention of Choutas. Ok.

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 8:49 pm
Choutas wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 8:42 pm May I ask why do you think I should be at the bottom of your reads?
Be aware that the colors represent tiers and are not ordered within.

I thought your off-hand comment about Day 1 WIFOM looked phony -- saying something for the sake of it.
A response to Choutas for his placement in the rainbow. This looks better for Jay.

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 8:53 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 8:50 pm
M Plus 7 wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 8:47 pm I think the green reads are generally agreeable or understandable, but can you explain Nova and Scotty at all?
I think nova's suspicion of me looks authentic after he has expanded upon it. Scotty was a soul read and I have no idea. I'll go look.
Scotty probably doesn't deserve a green. I at least agree with what he said about Choutas. His posts have a nice tone but are still vacant.
Talked about this one above.

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 9:10 pm
Choutas wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 8:55 pm If my posts are vacant you can always rent them.

/drum roll
I meant Scotty's posts are vacant. Yours are too though.
Turns out Choutas misread Jay's post in the first place. :haha:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 6:26 pm Players, please talk to me about...

Choutas
Attempts to direct conversation to Choutas. Jay was the leading lynch target at the time, so this doesn't mean much.

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 6:32 pm
Choutas wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 3:48 pm
Scotty wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 3:14 pm
Choutas wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 3:01 pm I use chrome maybe its a settings issue.
Anyhow lets get to business.
Cool. What do you think of rabbits?

Also, the game
Theyre cute but they make terrible meat so a no for me.
The game has started in a mild manner we need to stir things up. Force people to read others.

As for Day one Mac i think hes right into the role.
I agree. Few people have taken less advantage of the stirring up of thing that has happened since.

I don't know what this is.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 7:04 pm [VOTE: Choutas] aubergine
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 7:11 pm
Kylemii wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 7:08 pm what is choutas like regularly
Kyle my boy, your questions are so vague sometimes.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 7:14 pm In Ancient Greece, Choutas got off to a slow start. He didn't hesitate to make game-relevant comments though, and he was incisive.

Ancient Greece Choutas ISO

This time he has given much less in the way of reads, and doesn't seem oriented toward getting to a place where he can have reads.

Easter Choutas ISO
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 7:24 pm
Kylemii wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 7:19 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 7:11 pm
Kylemii wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 7:08 pm what is choutas like regularly
Kyle my boy, your questions are so vague sometimes.
ya know? like regular choutas? what's he do
I gave a comparison, so please review and report back.

Some hunting and conversation with Kyle about Choutas.

~~~

Based on the content above, my civ read of Jay is reaffirmed. He started the discussion around and pushed Choutas' lynch.

Jay Day 1 vote: Choutas

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

My tinfoil theory is that Jay bussed Choutas to keep himself alive, since Choutas had some pretty bad-looking content, and Jay was leading the lynch. That would be a sick as hell and plausible move. But this tinfoil doesn't come close to overriding what I believe happened.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

What do you believe happened?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

ColinIsCool wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 10:15 am What do you believe happened?
That Jay is town.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 207

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 9:49 pm
Marmot wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 9:46 pm Nice kill choice Jay.
You'd make that goofy-ass kill, Marmot. :nicenod:
That's more like an MP pitch.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 207

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 9:57 pm I honestly think that kill is a decent look for any player who is known to play with any semblance of strategy and doesn't engage in foolery. MP and Charlie Baseball come to mind first.
See above.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Charlie Blackmon wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 10:22 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 9:49 pm
Marmot wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 9:46 pm Nice kill choice Jay.
You'd make that goofy-ass kill, Marmot. :nicenod:
That's more like an MP pitch.
Killing an inactive in a burglary where you have 10 minutes to submit your night actions doesn't really match this scenario.

But, I do agree that MP is someone who would kill a low poster. He complained to the mafia pretty vocally in Ancient Greece about all the active players being killed off.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I found an old list of mafia players from 2011 that Mac put together. Colin, since I townread you right now, does that mean I should lynch you?

Too bad dunya, Mac, and Sloonei aren't playing this game. Would love to hear what they think about this list lol.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Here's my current rainbow. All tiers are ordered alphabetically.

ColinIsCool
JaggedJimmyJay
Kylemii

Elohcin
Quin
Scotty

TheFloyd73
Charlie Blackmon
Dyslexicon
lapluie
wolbre04

M Plus 7

I intentionally put everyone in a non-neutral read tier (with the exception of Floyd), with the attempt of taking a stance on every player, and treating as a GTH sort of rainbow.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

[mention]G-Man[/mention], what are the odds of getting a replacement for Floyd (possibly nutella)?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 38

Post by G-Man »

There is a process in motion. Trust the process.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Lol, I think you mean 11 - 2

Linki: Yay process!

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Marmot wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 10:39 am I found an old list of mafia players from 2011 that Mac put together. Colin, since I townread you right now, does that mean I should lynch you?

Too bad dunya, Mac, and Sloonei aren't playing this game. Would love to hear what they think about this list lol.
I used to be much better, comparatively and relatively, at this game than I am now. And I’m a townie, so please don’t.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Does the fact that Jay didn't respond to this influence your read on him?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 405
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

I’m Shirt on time but nova’s kill is odd to say the least. Looks like he didn’t have many strong accusations except maybe wolbre. Can’t really link the kill to anyone

It might be too easy but I’m gonna start with a vote for [VOTE: wolbre] aubergine

But am also up for either marmot or MP.

I don’t wanna limit it to just them tho. I don’t wanna feel like I’ve been bamboozled by seemingly town looking players- that’s trouvle. But I currently have no reason to suspect jjj. Lol that’ll probably come in day 4 when he’s stil pumpkins water on the cistern and hasn’t been NK’d

Will check back later in the day
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Scotty wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 11:17 am I’m Shirt on time but nova’s kill is odd to say the least. Looks like he didn’t have many strong accusations except maybe wolbre. Can’t really link the kill to anyone

It might be too easy but I’m gonna start with a vote for [VOTE: wolbre] aubergine

I don’t wanna limit it to just them tho. I don’t wanna feel like I’ve been bamboozled by seemingly town looking players- that’s trouvle. But I currently have no reason to suspect jjj. Lol that’ll probably come in day 4 when he’s stil pumpkins water on the cistern and hasn’t been NK’d

If you wanna counter your intuition and scumread Jay, feel free to rip my interactive analysis to shreds.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

wolbre04
Drug Dealer

Post by wolbre04 »

Scotty wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 11:17 am I’m Shirt on time but nova’s kill is odd to say the least. Looks like he didn’t have many strong accusations except maybe wolbre. Can’t really link the kill to anyone

Nova voted for someone I read as Town and therefore when I called him out clearly "Oh wolbre04 is obviously scum, we got 'im boys"
ImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 405
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

wolbre04 wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 11:25 am

Nova voted for someone I read as Town and therefore when I called him out clearly "Oh wolbre04 is obviously scum, we got 'im boys"
As I said it might be too easy.

My vote isn’t set in stone. I just need to sit down after work and make
My own conclusions. I already suspected you and nova also did too, so that’s why I’m ther rnow
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
wolbre04
Drug Dealer

Post by wolbre04 »

Scotty wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 11:37 am
wolbre04 wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 11:25 am

As I said it might be too easy.

My vote isn’t set in stone. I just need to sit down after work and make
My own conclusions. I already suspected you and nova also did too, so that’s why I’m ther rnow
Marmot and Black Man I don't like bc they seem to be pulling the idea of me as scum outta their asses. But marmot is marmot and I like him more bc he trolls and is fun with it
ImageImageImage
wolbre04
Drug Dealer

Post by wolbre04 »

If and when I get Mislynched, this is the music I want at my funeral
ImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 806
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

wolbre04, are you suggesting that no decent case can be made against you right now?
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
wolbre04
Drug Dealer

Post by wolbre04 »

If and when I get Mislynched, this is the music I want at my funeral
ImageImageImage
wolbre04
Drug Dealer

Post by wolbre04 »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 12:17 pm wolbre04, are you suggesting that no decent case can be made against you right now?
Yes I literally voted Croutons bc he was inactive and I wanted him to show the hell up. It wasn't me thinking he was scum bc there's no way of me knowing that when he doesn't post. By decent case I assume you mean case that puts me in negative light. I've been so fluffy I feel like Gabriel Iglesias aside from a few posts with reads and basic analysis
ImageImageImage
wolbre04
Drug Dealer

Post by wolbre04 »

Him being scum was just a coincidence and I'm not going to sit here and pretend there was any notion indicating that he was bad
ImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

wolbre04 wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 11:45 am
Marmot and Black Man I don't like bc they seem to be pulling the idea of me as scum outta their asses. But marmot is marmot and I like him more bc he trolls and is fun with it
I don't have a strong scumread of you. Heck, I even found a good reason to believe that you aren't scum, and that's the strongest reason I have on you of either alignment.

The reason I listed you as orange in my rainbow is because of my gut. You feel different this game than in Ancient Greece. Your reaction to suspicion here is infused with incredulity that I don't recall seeing there, and I don't think the pressure being put on you is even that severe.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 806
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

wolbre04 wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 12:22 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 12:17 pm wolbre04, are you suggesting that no decent case can be made against you right now?
Yes I literally voted Croutons bc he was inactive and I wanted him to show the hell up. It wasn't me thinking he was scum bc there's no way of me knowing that when he doesn't post. By decent case I assume you mean case that puts me in negative light. I've been so fluffy I feel like Gabriel Iglesias aside from a few posts with reads and basic analysis
Do you know how many times I have seen a mafioso dump a vote on his or her teammate early in Day 1, not anticipating that it will actually turn into a lynch?
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
wolbre04
Drug Dealer

Post by wolbre04 »

In Greece people called me out for some stuff that was pretty flimsy to pin onto me as scummy and I got lynched and Town lost for it so yes I'm trying to just shake my head and point out that it's ridiculous
ImageImageImage
wolbre04
Drug Dealer

Post by wolbre04 »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 12:24 pm
Do you know how many times I have seen a mafioso dump a vote on his or her teammate early in Day 1, not anticipating that it will actually turn into a lynch?
I'm sure you have. I'm sure you have also seen what I did in ass class and how lynching inactive worked out for town. I wouldn't want a repeat of the same thing especially considering voting for a no poster makes me look like a rat after that shitshow
ImageImageImage
wolbre04
Drug Dealer

Post by wolbre04 »

wolbre04 wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 12:26 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 12:24 pm
I'm sure you have. I'm sure you have also seen what I did in ass class and how lynching inactive worked out for town. I wouldn't want a repeat of the same thing especially considering voting for a no poster makes me look like a rat after that shitshow
In ass class I self voted, even no voted I think on two separate occasions and people didn't give much of a rip about it. Why not just do that again instead of risking the lynch of a "teammate"
ImageImageImage
wolbre04
Drug Dealer

Post by wolbre04 »

Tldr my vote on Choctaw was an unprecedented wagon on scum. Cool
ImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Heists”