Jackofhearts2005
No votes
juliets
15%
Michelle
8%
Quin
No votes
I'm running out of villains to name here (Host/Mod/Dead/NP)
62%

Total votes: 13
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 325
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Re: Girl Genius (Day 5)

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

timmer wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:44 am My concern with sabie is if she is Baron. If she did have a night where she didn't submit a power, her vote total would have been lowered by 2, so anyone voting for her in yesterday's lynch could have been a baddie teammate, knowing that a tie wasn't really a tie. But potentially now she did use a power, etc. because there is suddenly an air of "don't lynch sabie" that was absent yesterday.
This is probably a townie Timmer post.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 225

Post by Dom »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:26 pm
timmer wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:44 am My concern with sabie is if she is Baron. If she did have a night where she didn't submit a power, her vote total would have been lowered by 2, so anyone voting for her in yesterday's lynch could have been a baddie teammate, knowing that a tie wasn't really a tie. But potentially now she did use a power, etc. because there is suddenly an air of "don't lynch sabie" that was absent yesterday.
This is probably a townie Timmer post.
Disagree.

I'm out for tonight.
Lynch either timmer or sabie. I'm content with either.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 80
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Re: Girl Genius (Day 4)

Post by Michelle »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:23 pm
Michelle wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:51 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:35 am
Michelle wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:00 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:04 am [VOTE: Michelle] aubergine

@Michelle

What do you have to say for yourself? Why did you sheep me on Creature yesterday?
Guilty of sheeping ^^ i have to confess
@Jackofhearts2005
My first impression on you came pretty early in the game
Post #567 http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 26#p548926
you defended Rej - i considered it townish.

p#775 http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 12#p549212
you agreed with a team of Luna/Creature/Michelle. I know my PM and i knew is wrong as team but i also saw it in a towny way from Jack. I took just these 2 posts but your general tone was relaxed and not aggresive or shading someone in a wolfish way.

My problem until now was me heavily multitabling, playing 5 games and hosting one was too much for me so for the previous day i didn't have the possibility to keep the track of things and i took my townread on you and voted like you.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:59 pm [VOTE: Creature] aubergine

If LC gets lynched today imma be mad.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:44 pm
Dragomir wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:25 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:59 pm @Dragomir

Change your vote.
Why?
Cause the case on LC is primo garbo.

And Creature is falling off like he does as scum.
This post was convincing because i can never read Creature and it looked like you were certain about this read. (thinking at Creature being the same with the MU account with same username, but even if it's not, for me is an unknown player, so hard to read as well)
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:04 pm Sabie looks bad but not as bad as Creature.

Honestly, Tony’s bucket thing looks pretty bad. Seems like the kinda thing I’d come up with to justify stupid reads.

“I arbitrarily guessed there are +1 scum in this arbitrary bucket. Therefore *bad vote*”
Here again you looked convinced about Creature looking bad.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:18 pm Why would Michelle sheep me? I’ve misread her in every game we’ve played together where I was town and I think my faction is like 0 and 4 in games we’ve player together.

I wouldn’t sheep someone with that track record.
I know no one in this game very well, i have an idea about your meta and, in that game you are talking about, i actually read all your posts. Was not like "yay i'm scum i will be lazy all game" but "oops i'm scum and a team to work with"and i was active all the game.
An additional thing i learned in that game was a pretty good view over your town game so i was confident about reading you.
Was i wrong?
The issue is not “why do you think I’m town” cause I’m obviously town.

The issue is “why do you trust that my reads are correct?”
Because you posted very confident. I should make some reads myself, i know this.

I have to catch up now, no sheep this time.
How would you rate my confidence level of your alignment in Mountainous? Or Anni 2019?
In mountainous i was wolf and my duty was to pocket you tbh... and in Anni i was town. In the first game i put a lot of time and in Anni i was shot by town because i was inactive. While i still remember your february game when you was wolf and i was town i forgot your AI in Anni.
Is hard to answer, i am not thinking always at old games making a read.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 80
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

Unfortunately is close to 1 am for me.
No more sheeping like i promised. I will vote timmer because i still scumread him.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 239

Post by Epignosis »

timmer wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:31 am I'm definitely leaving my vote on sabie, but I'll say that epig's push towards me feels pretty bad.

We do NOT need to leave an inactive sable aside for today. Because she ISN'T inactive, in fact she is deliberately doing the bare minimum needed to survive in the game without having her powers modblocked.

I would NOT normally kill off longtime syndicate players, Epig should remember that I tend to want to lynch inactives and players I don't know, because I generally trust that I can get the long-timers whose games I know well lynched.

But the key here is that he keeps referring to sabie as inactive, when she very definitely is NOT, and he knows this and is ignoring it.

And at this point, with a sabie lynch looking like it would happen, to see this sudden idea of "no, we have to lynch other than sabie, uhm,... that guy" it tells me that a successful sabie lynch would tell us a LOT about who the bad guys are in this game.

Now, I'm at work today and will try to post, but then I have a ladyfriend staying over for the weekend, so i'll be a bit absent.
sabie's teammate. Boom.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

juliets wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:05 pm
Epignosis wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:17 am juliets: Would juliets kill active Syndicate regulars? Yes.
Epi, I don't know what makes you think this. Maybe you can explain.

Though I'd rather you explain why you're voting for timmer first.
Are you saying your wouldn't deliberately target active Syndicate regulars? I felt like you would want new(er?)(ish?) people to stick around longer.

If I applied the same exercise to myself, it would have said "Yes." Same as yours.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:17 am
Epignosis wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:08 am
Dom wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:06 am
Epignosis wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:04 am Huh:

Creature voters: Jack, timmer, juliets, Dyslexicon, Michelle

All living people. All people I said would kill active Syndicate members (maybe Michelle).

sabie voters: Long Con, TSP, Epi, Creature (dead), Quin (dead)

:ponder:
CAn you spell this out for me?
There are no conclusions here. I was comparing the previous vote to the other thing I wrote.
Another crazy note: every single person who had voted for sabie is now not voting for sabie. Every person who had voted for Creature is now voting for sabie.
I saved the vote totals at various times. I want to check that out.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Maybe I didn't save at the right times. Save early and save often, folks.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I think it's clear that I do not object to a sabie lynch. Timmer suggesting that I called her out (nobody else had) and am now trying to defend her is dumb.

I objected to a complacent lynch and a foregone conclusion, which is what it looks like we're getting.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Let's do the thing LC blasted me for earlier:

sabie's off the poll.

Where are you voting and why?

I'm voting timmer because I think he's saying the things he thinks needs to be said to survive rather than saying the things that need to be said to lynch mafia. He's playing like a mafioso. He is skating, not searching.

Now all of you go.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 192
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Epignosis wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:22 pm
juliets wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:05 pm
Epignosis wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:17 am juliets: Would juliets kill active Syndicate regulars? Yes.
Epi, I don't know what makes you think this. Maybe you can explain.

Though I'd rather you explain why you're voting for timmer first.
Are you saying your wouldn't deliberately target active Syndicate regulars? I felt like you would want new(er?)(ish?) people to stick around longer.

If I applied the same exercise to myself, it would have said "Yes." Same as yours.
Ok you're right, I see what you mean now. I guess not everyone would think like that, which was your point.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

So let's try this a new way: sabie is bad. Where do you go Day 6 and why? sabie is good. Where do you Day 6 and why?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

sabie12
36%

Voters: Long Con, timmer, Dyslexicon, Jackofhearts2005, juliets

Sprityo
7%

Voters: TonyStarkPrime

timmer
21%

Voters: Michelle, Epignosis, Dom

TonyStarkPrime
7%

Voters: Owner of a Lonely Heart
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:40 pm Day 4

Jack, timmer, Dyslexicon voted Creature even though I was calling for sabie's head. Now they are all on sabie. Why is that?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

juliets likewise.
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 308
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Epignosis wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:32 pm So let's try this a new way: sabie is bad. Where do you go Day 6 and why? sabie is good. Where do you Day 6 and why?
Michelle, Drago, and Owner are the only players who haven’t voted for Sabie between today and yesterday. My guess is that means inverse relationship? Drago hasn’t been around today as far as I can tell so no judgment there, Michelle seems bleh but I’m holding onto Epi’s read for today, Owner seems fine.

What is the relationship between the status of Timmer and Sabie? Jack said he thought Timmer was town for x reason but hasn’t elaborated on that thusfar.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

It could also be that Town is following around scum lynches: scum is setting up a dichotomy between the town candidate they’re pushing for lynch and the lynch they pushed yesterday. That would mean Epi and LC need a reread.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 192
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Epignosis wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:09 pm juliets likewise.
I talked about this earlier. You had good reasons for sabie and I thought I had good reasons for Creature. When I changed to her I should have stuck there and not gone back to Creature. I should not get involved in EOD chaos, I don't think I've been right one time when I've changed back and forth at the last minute.

I don't mean to be short but I'm also watching the Bucs v. Steelers right now so my attention is not fully here.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I feel compelled to harp on this further.
timmer wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:31 am I'm definitely leaving my vote on sabie, but I'll say that epig's push towards me feels pretty bad.
No it doesn't. timmer's vote was on Creature. Here are few things timmer had to say about Creature:
timmer wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:36 am So looking back at charter about sig, the two people who most supported him on day 1 were creature and sloonei. Creature fairly directly, and sloonei a bit more indirectly. I will concentrate on reading them.
timmer wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:45 am I've placed a vote on creature as well, he was directly supportive of Sig in the thread. I'm reading sloonei next
That's elementary. You find mafia by searching for the people who were the most supportive of the most recently deceased mafia member?
timmer wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:44 am I'll vote creature as 2 people have called this his baddie mo. It's enough for now
I'm calling this timmer's "baddie MO." Can I get a second? :rolleyes:
timmer wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:01 pm Juliets suddenly moving off of creature is... not a good look for my read on her.
timmer wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:13 pm And sabie hasn't even been given a chance to defend herself... Creature is here and is being aloof and not bothering much, which is worse, to me.
sabie needs five Days to defend herself? Defend herself from what precisely?
timmer wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:31 am We do NOT need to leave an inactive sable aside for today. Because she ISN'T inactive, in fact she is deliberately doing the bare minimum needed to survive in the game without having her powers modblocked.
How do you know she is deliberately doing this, in fact? :ponder:
timmer wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:31 am I would NOT normally kill off longtime syndicate players, Epig should remember that I tend to want to lynch inactives and players I don't know, because I generally trust that I can get the long-timers whose games I know well lynched.
No offense timmer, but I haven't played with you in years, and no, I don't make it a point about what you would and would not do. My opinion about you now has nothing to do with my view of you from two or three years ago. I believe you want the game to end as quickly as possible, and killing active Syndicate members accomplishes that.

timmer wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:31 amBut the key here is that he keeps referring to sabie as inactive, when she very definitely is NOT, and he knows this and is ignoring it.
She has six posts. She's inactive. I'm obviously not ignoring it, since I'm the one bringing it up.

timmer wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:31 amAnd at this point, with a sabie lynch looking like it would happen, to see this sudden idea of "no, we have to lynch other than sabie, uhm,... that guy" it tells me that a successful sabie lynch would tell us a LOT about who the bad guys are in this game.
"Successful." Will it be successful?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Yeah, I went back, and if Michelle is fooling me, then well done.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:39 am I’d lynch several people before Timmer. There have been 2 or 3 posts that feel like they come from town Timmer with a certain role. They aren’t that tough to fake but I’ve got nothing in Sprityo or Sabie or Michelle’s defense except a guy I kinda trust (Epi) saying he kinda thinks Michelle is town.
Hey Jack! Buddy! Pal!

Speculation isn't illegal.
Epignosis wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:45 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:39 am I’d lynch several people before Timmer. There have been 2 or 3 posts that feel like they come from town Timmer with a certain role. They aren’t that tough to fake but I’ve got nothing in Sprityo or Sabie or Michelle’s defense except a guy I kinda trust (Epi) saying he kinda thinks Michelle is town.
What are the two or three posts?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

At 10pm EST I may ask some people to move their votes.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Epignosis wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:08 pm
sabie12
36%

Sprityo
7%

Voters: TonyStarkPrime

timmer
21%

Voters: Michelle, Epignosis, Dom

TonyStarkPrime
7%

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:40 pm Day 4

Jack, timmer, Dyslexicon voted Creature even though I was calling for sabie's head. Now they are all on sabie. Why is that?
Literally the two players I wanted to lynch most and neither of them have done anything to change that.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

On the off chance I die, I advise forcing Michelle to post and not tone reading her.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Let me go find the Timmer posts.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Can you answer my question about timmer? To me, that's the most important thing right now.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Good man. I'll wait.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

timmer wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:01 am @dragon d. Luffy, can you clarify this, in the roles?

"Once per night, she can use her expertise in violence to make her night kill a super-kill, allowing to bypass all defenses."

So, this person can superkill every night?
timmer wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:07 pm Fuck, I had a whole thing about how it seemed like juliets and Luna were linked but that's because I thought Luna was on the baddie team but now I see she was an indy so it makes no sense.
Idk does wolf Timmer ever try this hard to derp clear himself?

And then he just continues with the Juliets scumread fucking anyway. This is such a doomed to fail wolf strategy but I can see this as a legit town thought.
timmer wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:32 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:13 pm
The derp of it all! I think I want to go with it tbh
Actually, my thoughts still hold true, a bit.

In short, reading juliets' posts, shes been taking very light but easily changed-if-need-be stances in the game, except as soon as it seems like a lynch train is clearly going to happen, she firms up. Her thoughts on rej firmed up after things went his way, and her thoughts on Luna changed to firm as soon as day 3 went in that direction but on day 2 juliets was more hedgy because there was no clear safe target.

Also juliets has been away from keyboard in the game a few times, I could easily see a baddie chatroom where the last thing she remembered was them thinking Luna was going to be lynched and then the poll tied up after. If, in fact, the votes swung to nutella late to make the tie, I'd say that's actually pretty likely.

Juliets doesn't easily derp.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

timmer wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:18 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:01 pm
Would Timmer potentially fake this as scum?
I'll actually answer this, lol. When I'm bad I tend to be pretty invested in a game, and the last game I played we had a whole set of deliberate "fucking phone god dammit" stuff I was doing, because a teammate was going to impersonate me in a chatroom and it was going to be glorious. But then they died.

I say this because yeah I do sometimes pull shit when I'm bad, but as some kind of fakery my case on juliets would be the lamest idea I ever had.

And juliets thanks for the reply!
Lol idk thanks for the wine and stuff
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

timmer wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:13 pm And sabie hasn't even been given a chance to defend herself... Creature is here and is being aloof and not bothering much, which is worse, to me.
I do really dislike this and it’s a problem given a Sabie scum flip.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

timmer wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:31 pm Image
This looks kinda fake.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I'm sorry- I don't see any of that as civilianesque.

"Idk does wolf Timmer ever try this hard to derp clear himself?"

The correct phrase is "Acting stupid." It isn't "derp clear." It's "feigning ignorance." My God has language devolved to this point?

Now phase two, Jack:

"Timmer with a certain role"

What role is that and why do those posts indicate that role?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I do not trust Jack, timmer, or sabie.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Who fooled Othar Trygvassen?

Poll runs till Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:07 pmPlease note that if you vote, your vote will be visible.
You may select 1 option

Dom
No votes

Voters: None

Dragomir
No votes

Dyslexicon
No votes

Epignosis
No votes

Jackofhearts2005
No votes

juliets
No votes

Long Con
No votes

Michelle
No votes

Owner of a Lonely Heart
No votes

sabie12
36%

Sprityo
No votes

timmer
29%

Voters: Michelle, Epignosis, Dom, TonyStarkPrime

TonyStarkPrime
7%

His sister (Host/Mod/NP/Dead)
29%

Voters: nutella, MacDougall, JaggedJimmyJay, Dragon D. Luffy

Total votes: 14
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Epignosis wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:05 pm I do not trust Jack, timmer, or sabie.
Keep saying stuff like that. Maybe I’ll het to live to be embarrassed again at lylo.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Since the curtain has yet to be pulled back, I assume we can continue talking.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Lol I have no idea what I was talking about. Certain role? I fucking said that. Oh well I’ll dance out of it if it becomes a problem. I obviously got bigger problems.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:27 pm Lol I have no idea what I was talking about. Certain role? I fucking said that. Oh well I’ll dance out of it if it becomes a problem. I obviously got bigger problems.
:keys:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I don't trust Dyslexicon either. I think Sloonei was bad.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Epignosis wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:28 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:27 pm Lol I have no idea what I was talking about. Certain role? I fucking said that. Oh well I’ll dance out of it if it becomes a problem. I obviously got bigger problems.
:keys:
:biggrin:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Epignosis wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:29 pm I don't trust Dyslexicon either. I think Sloonei was bad.
Lol like I know how to read Sloonei even a little bit.

Dizzy though? They’ve phoned in every mafia performance I’ve ever seen from them and I’ve correctly townread them several times. I have a hard time suspecting Dis here.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I wonder how timmer must feel trying so hard to defend sabie only to finally have to give her up. Brutal.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:31 pm
Epignosis wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:29 pm I don't trust Dyslexicon either. I think Sloonei was bad.
Lol like I know how to read Sloonei even a little bit.

Dizzy though? They’ve phoned in every mafia performance I’ve ever seen from them and I’ve correctly townread them several times. I have a hard time suspecting Dis here.
As a replacement?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

And with 3(?) teammates alive on Day 5?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Epignosis wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:31 pm I wonder how timmer must feel trying so hard to defend sabie only to finally have to give her up. Brutal.
The turn around is super fast so if they’re buddies Sabie at least probably has a good power.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Epignosis wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:32 pm And with 3(?) teammates alive on Day 5?
That’s really specific, Epi.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Why is Dizzy scummy?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I once saw Diz phone in a mafia performance on like Day 7 with like 12 living teammates and i think they replaced in so actually yeah.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:33 pm Why is Dizzy scummy?
It's more about Sloonei than Dizzy. I'll say that much.

Bad Sloonei has an uncanny way of showing his hand eventually. He's subbed out, so that can never be ascertained. All Dizzy2 has to do is replicate what Dizzy 1 was doing, and if the civilians were on such a shitty streak, as they were, that wouldn't be hard to do.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Epignosis wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:36 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:33 pm Why is Dizzy scummy?
It's more about Sloonei than Dizzy. I'll say that much.

Bad Sloonei has an uncanny way of showing his hand eventually. He's subbed out, so that can never be ascertained. All Dizzy2 has to do is replicate what Dizzy 1 was doing, and if the civilians were on such a shitty streak, as they were, that wouldn't be hard to do.
It’s very simple for Dizzy to just pretend he never died. As far as the psychology of it goes it’d be much easier if he’d normally skate it in to just take his town role as opposed to fully assume his usual wolf attire.

Why did mafia take out Quin last night? Anyone know?
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 101
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

I'm stuck on phone so this will be another minimalist post.

Sabie12 (Blangadesh Dupree) was lynched.

Night 5 Begins.

Return to “Previous Jobs”