Coronavirus Mafia [ENDGAME]

What's the craic?

Poll ended at Mon May 04, 2020 12:23 am

This is REAL wrestling: no gimmicks.
17%
Who are you again?: all players must open the day with an in character post.
No votes
Hey, that’s the other game!: everyone must post a post that rhymes for their vote to count. Or a haiku. Something poemy.
33%
All I want is some ice cream: after the phase, all players get ice cream. (hosts and dead peeps etc.)
50%

Total votes: 6
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 430
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Re: Coronavirus Mafia [Day 2]

Post by Tangrowth »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:43 pm Consider if Sloonei is the type of player to watch teammate Radish get blasted and teammate Nutella or MP get hanged up on and then replace out after a few posts.

I don’t think he is. A Nutella/Sloonei lynch is similar to a Nutella/Juliets lynch. It’s unlikely to catch two wolves. More likely to catch one even if we’re wrong on our main suspect.

I do think Sloonei is more likely a wolf than Juliets if Nutella is town so there’s that.
Jack, can you expand on this logic for me?
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 256
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: Coronavirus Mafia [Day 3]

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Hyena wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:46 pm
Hyena wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:45 pm Quick question: Since teams share a single vote and there are four teams, does that mean the votes on a wagon will hit majority? If so, I'd more cautious with votes this round. (That's my subtle way of saying Nanook and Tony should unvote Speed for now)
three votes on a wagon** rather

Also, Nanook and Tony, did you talk to your teammates before placing your votes on Speed?
Wilgy hasn’t shown. I wanted to get where I stand out first.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Hey Tony, what are your reads right now?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 1:13 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 1:12 am I will say at least one of Juliets or MP should be a wolf based on wagonomics.
Ie five townie didn’t vote Sig while 3 votes were on a wolf.
How do you feel about this now?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:36 am So anyone wants to lynch the "lololololol lets tie the day 1 poll" crew?

Starting with MP and nutella.

Especially MP, who hopped his vote about 5 times before settling on Sig.
What was the underlying logic for this?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Thanks for bearing with me, all, I hope my questions aren't too cumbersome or outdated.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

speedchuck wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:55 am I'm beginning to think Nanook is town just because he keeps blindly self-implicating over the wagonomics.
speed, can you talk to me about this?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:29 am The two things bothering nutella the most:

The fact we killed a mafioso.

And the fact we have a confirmed civ.
This reads... somewhat manipulative to me. Can you talk about this, DDL? I didn't get this interpretation, but then again I also realize I have different eyes right now.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:43 am Ok caught up finally.

As much as I agree Jack's idea of lynching both MP and nutella is sexy af, I still prefer one of Sloonei or WIlgy. Because using that shot on a lurker is optimal, because it's way easier to get a consensus and because there's still a chance we are full of shit right now.

Right now I wanna vote Sloonei. I'm picking him over Wilgy cuz I'm tired of policy lynching Wilgy in this site.

MP looks kind of bad but his homungous effort looks okay. There's a good chance nutella is just playing him. Or vice-versa. There's no way they are both civ though, that interaction doesn't feel natural in 1000 years.
This feels like walking back a suspicion a bit here.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I think I'm just going to have to full on ISO as many players as I can. If anyone wants me to prioritize anyone first, let me know.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 366

Post by speedchuck »

M Plus 7 wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:28 pm
speedchuck wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:55 am I'm beginning to think Nanook is town just because he keeps blindly self-implicating over the wagonomics.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 1:30 am I mean I get what you’re saying but I think normal logic may not entirely apply given that radishes wasn’t even around to self prez and we had/have two non entities. Seems entirely possible that in a 3 scum world a more active partner would feel compelled to vote radishes, especially if one of the non entities is mafia, yeah?

Like I’m not pushing that world but I think it’s entirely plausible.
Nanook says it would be possible that an active partner would vote radishes. Which is something he did.

I think I misinterpreted this post a little bit into something stronger than it was, now that I look at it. Harumph.
SIGNATURE:
Spoiler: show
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

My point about Nanook not taking credit for his MR vote at all stands.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

speedchuck wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:41 pm
M Plus 7 wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:28 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 1:30 am I mean I get what you’re saying but I think normal logic may not entirely apply given that radishes wasn’t even around to self prez and we had/have two non entities. Seems entirely possible that in a 3 scum world a more active partner would feel compelled to vote radishes, especially if one of the non entities is mafia, yeah?

Like I’m not pushing that world but I think it’s entirely plausible.
Nanook says it would be possible that an active partner would vote radishes. Which is something he did.

I think I misinterpreted this post a little bit into something stronger than it was, now that I look at it. Harumph.
Oh okay, this makes sense. Thanks.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

M Plus 7 wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:23 pm Hey Tony, what are your reads right now?
I’m willing to townclear Jack. I think I’ll have an opportunity to examine Wilgy today — I don’t think he should be cleared long term for his derp, but it’s worth something.
Nanook and Hyena are the typical townreads. I’m less sure on both of them. I thought Hyena was scum early, but they’ve contributed a fair amount. Nanook probably sorts himself pretty quickly— there are obvious places to start for any sort of analysis. Your slot is vague and I haven’t played with you before (unless you count your first day), so I’m basically now trying to get ahold of your day 1 meta. That leaves Speed and Juliets. I cannot read Juliets. Nutella was pretty certain she was scum, but that softened towards the end and there’s always a certain town energy here to not lynch the rival train from the day before. Speed is left— I don’t think he’s playing like he had previous times I’ve seen him as scum, but he seems to me both the most likely to be scum and the most likely to provide information in his defense.
This is my participation for today, but Ive constructed a light schedule for myself tomorrow so I should be around more.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:42 pm the most likely to provide information in his defense.
Hold up and what the heck does this mean
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Sorry all, I have to go for a bit here. I'll have to resume my catch-up shortly, but I'll have more time tonight. I have some grading work to do tomorrow but otherwise I should be able to threadsit for a while.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 452
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

M Plus 7 wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:25 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 1:13 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 1:12 am I will say at least one of Juliets or MP should be a wolf based on wagonomics.
Ie five townie didn’t vote Sig while 3 votes were on a wolf.
How do you feel about this now?
Still feel the same. But I have to consider if I’m wrong, my other suspects were completely absent.

A scum say, Speedchuck, might be more likely to bus if his other teammate was inactive.

Still feel like it’s probably two of you, Juliets, Tony, Wilgy and are least one of Juliets/Tony.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

M Plus 7 wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:16 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:43 pm Consider if Sloonei is the type of player to watch teammate Radish get blasted and teammate Nutella or MP get hanged up on and then replace out after a few posts.

I don’t think he is. A Nutella/Sloonei lynch is similar to a Nutella/Juliets lynch. It’s unlikely to catch two wolves. More likely to catch one even if we’re wrong on our main suspect.

I do think Sloonei is more likely a wolf than Juliets if Nutella is town so there’s that.
Jack, can you expand on this logic for me?
Like in that scenario, replacing out is close to throwing. Lots of others disagree with that.

I no longer think Sloonei/you are more likely scum than Juliets. It’s about the same.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

[mention]M Plus 7[/mention]

Analysis of Juliets, Tony and Wilgy is most helpful.

I’d be loathe to lynch outside that POE plus you today.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

speedchuck wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:43 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:42 pm the most likely to provide information in his defense.
Hold up and what the heck does this mean
I don’t know really
I meant to say that I could be swayed the most by you continuing to talk — I feel that I have the best chance of sorting you out today
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 243
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

[mention]TonyStarkPrime[/mention]

- We have already discussed Tony's saying Alex Jones was town after nutella and Nanook said differently. Towny looking imo.

- Tony's reason for voting sig:
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:37 pm I'll vote for Sig over Nanook. Weird to vote for Sig on the case "he hasn't said anything crazy yet" and I know that's the kind of reputation that's really annoying to shake, but there's nothing else to be done.
I'm not wild about this reason but at the same time on Day 1 I also struggled to see people as scum (assuming that's what Tony is saying here).

- Still during EOD Day 1:
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:01 pm almost switched to MR for the fun of it but by golly is that a terrible plan
Would a scum mate say this about his partner?

- Tony, what do you mean by this? How can we do process of elimination to get to your character?
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:19 pm I’m town. Process of elimination gives you my character and my power follows swiftly. I don’t think I’ll be around much in the following day phase, so please don’t try to lynch me.
- Tony, here is another quote I don't quite understand. Which part of what Jack said are you disagreeing with?
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:06 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:23 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:20 pm Holy fuck I didn’t say I don’t talk to my scumreads

I said I don’t talk to people as if they’re mafia.

Like jfc people
I knew that. I was just testing you.

Can you like to you saying that?

The idea that you assume everyone is town is weird too. Like...the whole game is about trying to figure out who is a wolf and if you assume nobody is a wolf *fart noises*
Jack is wrong and if he keeps it up I’ll lynch him
- What the heck does this mean, what is disingenuous about me? I didn't see this until now.
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:38 am
M Plus 7 wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:04 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:15 pm I always suspect Juliets. I’m right sometimes.
I don’t think it’s MP come at me Hyena.
Hey Tony, can you expand on both of these for me?
I think I've opened the last three games I've played with Juliets with a case against her very early, only to be told that's just Juliets. I think someone else did that in this game. I don't have any sense of Juliets' meta and it always strikes me in some ways as disingenuous -- consequently, I have no sense if cases against her carry real weight.

<snip>
- He says that the Sloonei secret lynch seems wrong. He said that his scum reads were converging on it as an option but I'd have to see who was converging to know who he meant.

- Yes Tony, it does suck and you need to consider those less likely combinations today because nutella and I are v/v.
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:07 pm To Jack's earlier point, I noted very early that I think the best option is to go for the unpaired wolves, here Nutella and Juliets.

Which requires me to say something to MPs point about the possibility of neither of them being scum: well that would suck, wouldn't it? It's not that I distinctly haven't considered that possibility, but the spaces without one of them being scum are rather limited and we'd immediately be forced to consider more unlikely combinations. If we lynch both we get over the "this'll be an easy game" mentality that can sink so many towns sooner rather than later.
- Wrong on both (but I'm not calling Tony bad because of this):
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:42 pm Calling it now Jules and LC.
I think this is also one of my previous calls so ya know some sort of stability here.
I would like to say I found a lot of scummy things about Tony because I think there has to be a scum on sig and it's not me, but I didn't. I expected to find more meat though one way or another. The biggest thing I can see that could be damning is MR's pushing him but I'm undecided on how I feel about that - is it distancing or MR just trying to lynch a towny. He also hasn't posted very much but has indicated he is busy. Hopefully someone else will take a look at Tony's posts for another perspective.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Juliets I was hoping you’d bring up the disingenuous thing in the moment because I had a post prepped. I’ll answer quickly to that idea: a lot of us have developed a meta, purposely or accidentally, by which we look scummy in all of our games. If LC or me or Jack or whoever start giving off insane townie vibes after day 1 it’s either a fluke or a bad sign. And for players like Sloonei or Jay or dizzy or maybe MP, you can generally sort them by activity — they prove themselves as town. You operate differently — to me it seems you always act as a sort of stereotypical town. To someone like me, who acts less town as town, someone playing a stereotypically town role always seems disingenuous.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I’m disagreeing with the last part of what Jack is saying but neither of us are particularly serious.

And I think my character can be inferred. Not saying more than that.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 540
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

I’m not sure what more you want to see from me solving wise Tony? Like, my solve is out there, I think it’s a pretty solid one. It’s not 100% locked down, but if there isn’t at least one wolf in MP/Chuck/Wilgy then uh...I don’t see how we win a game they’re all three town in, tbh.

But if I’m wrong on 2/3 flipping wolf, then I’ll open up to you and juliets, maybe DDL if I go back and it looks more like a bus/distancing on MR than genuine town work, and solve there based on who’s still alive. That’s not something I’m gonna worry about much until/unless o have to though, cause like I said if there isn’t a wolf in my 3 person POE then I don’t see this game as being winnable.
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

I guess i should say “I don’t see how I can contribute to a win they’re all three town in,” obviously if everyone else figures it out and carries my ass that’s ok too

I really think I’ve got the game mostly locked down though 🤷‍♀️
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:52 pm Juliets I was hoping you’d bring up the disingenuous thing in the moment because I had a post prepped. I’ll answer quickly to that idea: a lot of us have developed a meta, purposely or accidentally, by which we look scummy in all of our games. If LC or me or Jack or whoever start giving off insane townie vibes after day 1 it’s either a fluke or a bad sign. And for players like Sloonei or Jay or dizzy or maybe MP, you can generally sort them by activity — they prove themselves as town. You operate differently — to me it seems you always act as a sort of stereotypical town. To someone like me, who acts less town as town, someone playing a stereotypically town role always seems disingenuous.
You know what is so ironic? That my behavior can be called "stereotypically town" and that it gets me suspected early in every single game. I have tried playing a little differently but then people say things like "Juliets is not asking enough questions, she must be scum". I guess what it's going to take is a style change that gets me lynched in a few games. Also maybe I will be less burned out after a game. I like Nanook's style, I think I'll try it my next game!
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Juliets wrote:I like Nanook's style, I think I'll try it my next game!
I’m gonna frame this!
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

juliets wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:07 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:52 pm Juliets I was hoping you’d bring up the disingenuous thing in the moment because I had a post prepped. I’ll answer quickly to that idea: a lot of us have developed a meta, purposely or accidentally, by which we look scummy in all of our games. If LC or me or Jack or whoever start giving off insane townie vibes after day 1 it’s either a fluke or a bad sign. And for players like Sloonei or Jay or dizzy or maybe MP, you can generally sort them by activity — they prove themselves as town. You operate differently — to me it seems you always act as a sort of stereotypical town. To someone like me, who acts less town as town, someone playing a stereotypically town role always seems disingenuous.
You know what is so ironic? That my behavior can be called "stereotypically town" and that it gets me suspected early in every single game. I have tried playing a little differently but then people say things like "Juliets is not asking enough questions, she must be scum". I guess what it's going to take is a style change that gets me lynched in a few games. Also maybe I will be less burned out after a game. I like Nanook's style, I think I'll try it my next game!
I’ve changed styles I think twice in my time playing mafia. Back to back day 1 lynches both times.

I hesitantly put you and Nanook in similar style categories right now, but I think Nanook is more self-resolving.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:55 pm I’m disagreeing with the last part of what Jack is saying but neither of us are particularly serious.

And I think my character can be inferred. Not saying more than that.
Then you don’t lose anything by just claiming.
Hyena
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 370
Preferred Pronouns: Any pronouns work!

Post by Hyena »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:03 pm I guess i should say “I don’t see how I can contribute to a win they’re all three town in,” obviously if everyone else figures it out and carries my ass that’s ok too

So, like, we're at F9 at the moment. If we've got two scum remaining and there's no more extra kills, then we've got two more TKs we can make before we get to LYLO. If we TK all three of them and they all flip town, then it's not a "this game won't be winnable" kind of thing. It'll be a "town will lose" kind of thing. You realize that, right? :P

Hyena wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:06 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:03 pm I guess i should say “I don’t see how I can contribute to a win they’re all three town in,” obviously if everyone else figures it out and carries my ass that’s ok too

So, like, we're at F9 at the moment. If we've got two scum remaining and there's no more extra kills, then we've got two more TKs we can make before we get to LYLO. If we TK all three of them and they all flip town, then it's not a "this game won't be winnable" kind of thing. It'll be a "town will lose" kind of thing. You realize that, right? :P
I’m aware how many TKs we have left—that’s kinda my point, that if all of those three are town, I don’t know that I solve this game cause it’s really hard for me to see killing Jules/tony/DDL/hyena/jack over those three. Like barring one of those three town telling hard or one of Jules/tony/DDL scum slipping, it’s just...I just don’t see it.

And like I said, if it’s the wrong solve that doesn’t mean the other 6 (probably?) town can’t carry my ass to the right result, but I’m speaking from an egocentric/only considering my reads POV

But this is largely hypothetical cause idk how we kill outside of those three today tbh
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:17 pm But this is largely hypothetical cause idk how we kill outside of those three today tbh
I don't think Tony or Juliets are off the menu. :shrug2:
Hyena
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 370
Preferred Pronouns: Any pronouns work!

Post by Hyena »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:13 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:17 pm But this is largely hypothetical cause idk how we kill outside of those three today tbh
Me neither.

I mean they are today, for me. If chuck flips town I’ll reconsider then, cause I think you’re probably right that both lurkers being mafia is less likely. Like it’s not impossible but it’s unlikely enough for me to reconsider Tony/Jules after killing the correct lurker.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:17 am
I mean they are today, for me. If chuck flips town I’ll reconsider then, cause I think you’re probably right that both lurkers being mafia is less likely. Like it’s not impossible but it’s unlikely enough for me to reconsider Tony/Jules after killing the correct lurker.
Sell me on Tony as a townie.

Against the grain Alex Jones thought, radishes push on him didn’t feel like a bus/distancing imo.

I see two points in favor of him being town and I don’t really see much to suggest he’s scum.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Spent some much needed time with family today, which is why I never came back. I’ll be around quite a bit tomorrow though.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:49 pm @M Plus 7

Perfect, thanks for the mention. I’ll get right on it.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:31 am I see two points in favor of him being town and I don’t really see much to suggest he’s scum.
I saw the same in his ISO, given MR was pushing a townie and not distancing.

[mention]Jackofhearts2005[/mention] have you made a case for him being scum? If not can you do so? My apologies if I'm just not remembering it.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

For those of you who say I'm in your POE, can you give me some bullet points on what you're seeing that you think is scummy? I haven't seen a case on me since all that stuff nutella was saying which was flat wrong.

And I'll ask a Sloonei/JJJ question: Why am I town?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

M Plus 7 wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:56 am Spent some much needed time with family today, which is why I never came back. I’ll be around quite a bit tomorrow though.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:49 pm Plus 7

Perfect, thanks for the mention. I’ll get right on it.
I’d like to see analysis on Speed as well. If you get around to it.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

So, does anyone think their tag team buddy is scum?
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I just read through [mention]DrWilgy[/mention] and this seems to be the only post with a lot of meat on it and it was Day 1.
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:32 pm Y'all talk too much lmao. Trying to catch up at the same time y'all threw another 10 pages at me.

DAY 1:
Effectively this is where I began my catch up.
M Plus 7 wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:41 pm @DrWilgy

I need you, friend. Let's generate some content. As soon as you get back in here, I want you to engage me specifically in your reads.
At a glace, I can't tell if I like Hyena or not. The play of 'watch them squirm and untangle the truth in the chaos' resonates with me, but ultimately comes from a selfish mindset. Not directly town or scum, but a selfish mindset does assist scum more.

Yo. Mr.Master Radishes is scum. The interactions with 112 was a super safe buddy.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:23 pm Fuck it let’s kill nutella?
#BLESSED

Leanin baddie rn: Raddish, Hazelnut

Hyena wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:35 pm I feel like everyone's townreading me. I don't feel like I've received any pressure from anyone today. I wouldn't be surprised if I'm attacked tonight and am dead N2.
You still feel like this?

I very much dislike Jule's d1 list
nutella wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:48 pm
112 wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:34 pm There's probably scum in Jack/Wilgy. They're players who have posted but only leave blanks in my mind.
yeah
This is shady as hell Hazelnut

OH NO. OH FUCK. WE KILLED SIG POOR SIG. HE WILL BE MISSED... Now who wants to consume his corpse?

Day 1 read conclusions: MP good, TSP good, Nook good, Jules scares me, DDL's a cutiepatootie, and Mr Master Raddish and Hazelnut are bad.

NIGHT 1:
eh

DAY 2:

Now... Not really relating to day 2, but there's a wild world where if Mr Master Raddish isn't scum, then both Nutella and MP may be scum.

I'd like a general census on the feel of Hyena.

Also, at this point, I'm tired of catching up and have to get back to work. Someone directly engage with me as that'd likely put me in the game more effectively... Or make me into an easy mislynch to those dashing scummies who are both charming and brave enough to pull it off.

edit: Mother of Linki
He correctly nails MR as bad and incorrectly labels me and nutella as bad. He sees MP as good (true), TSP good and Nanook good. I am reading them good as well this morning. He is unsure about Hyena.

DrWilgy, in your post you print my list of sorting who I won't vote for and who I would lynch and say you very much don't like my list. Then you later say I scare you. I didn't notice these things when your post went up but can you tell me why you didn't like it and why I scared you? Also, who are you scum reading/likely to vote for today and why? There isn't a lot in your ISO to read you by.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:20 am So, does anyone think their tag team buddy is scum?
I do not but my buddy appears to think I am.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

juliets wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:14 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:31 am I see two points in favor of him being town and I don’t really see much to suggest he’s scum.
I saw the same in his ISO, given MR was pushing a townie and not distancing.

@Jackofhearts2005 have you made a case for him being scum? If not can you do so? My apologies if I'm just not remembering it.
I haven’t. I just wanted to know why Nanook thinks he should be out of the POE.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I have a hard time thinking we’re not in a world where:

Scum is outside Tony/Juliets/MP/Wilgy.
MP/Wilgy are scum together.

If Tony is town, we should probably lynch Juliets.

And perhaps vice versa.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:36 am I have a hard time thinking we’re not in a world where:

MP/Wilgy can’t be scum together.

And perhaps vice versa.
Ebwop
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:36 am I have a hard time thinking we’re not in a world where:

MP/Wilgy are scum together.

And perhaps vice versa.
Are you saying if Tony is town you should lynch me because we both voted for sig? Or is it something else?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Just....ignore that. It’s worded awkwardly.

What I mean is if the POE is MP/Tony/Juliets/Wilgy and Wilgy and MP can’t be scum together, we should lynch in Juliets or Tony.

The better Tony looks, the worse Juliets looks.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”