boo
No votes
DrWilgy
6%
G-Man
31%
Jackofhearts2005
No votes
Just throw the gun away (host/dead/nonplayer)
63%

Total votes: 16
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 46

Re: Corrupt!? Mafia (D1)

Post by G-Man »

Quack! Quack! Quack! is all I see and here. Maybe I’m dense because this setup is new to me, but how the frack are we supposed to retain anything with all this diarrhea of the mouth?

I was going to throw my vote to Mac so he can Mac the floor with you strangers tonight. Now I see his train has vanished. I’m going to vote for logic, protest vote for boo, and go sulk while I work into the waning hours of the night.

[VOTE: boo] aubergine
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Spoiler: show
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 121
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

MacDougall wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 9:27 pm
nutella wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 9:26 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 8:59 pm Sloonei I am gonna fucking shoot you in your ass and face. Then ass.
:disappoint:

[VOTE: duskfall] aubergine
So it's ok for Sloonei to do a little pod proke reaction test but not me?

Double standards much.
you have given nontrolly indications that you actually suspect sloonei. I cannot trust you not to shoot him. Convince me you won't and I'll consider going back.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
boo
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 144
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by boo »

Hyena wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 9:34 pm Did Dusk ever vote for me while votes were shifting all over the place?
no
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
Duskfall
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 222

Post by Duskfall »

MacDougall wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 9:32 pm
Duskfall wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 9:30 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 9:25 pm
Duskfall wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 9:23 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 9:20 pm
Duskfall wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 9:17 pm I mean signatures*
Ugh why do we have to be adversaries? I quite liked you until you started attacking me lol.
Oh sorry I tend to do that in game I get tilted easily it's not personal which is why I was trying to detilt for a while lol

But yeah I think you were trolling me rather than just disagreeing
I wasn't trolling you until you started trolling yourself then i was just like, giving you troll rope because ... well yes it amuses me to do so ok it's a weakness for sure.
Ok well at the start I didnt want you to have the gun because the switch felt unnatural to me, which made me think my targets were better then you kinda started trolling with your targets a bit which is kind annoying

I feel like your wagon came out of nowhere which I don't like

After you started tilting me when I absolutely did not want you to specifically has it is mostly ogi reasons that you tilted me cause I'm salty oops sorry
------------
But all that aside you townreading me is no reason to give you the gun considering its a read everyone has
I've been town reading you way longer than everyone but like Nanook and you said you don't town read me which I don't get why. Like you've not made a scum case or anything. Make a read on me and explain it or I'm just gonna keep ... I dunno just not giving a shit about your opinions.
I don't believe in making up fake reads for no reason, it's better I just be honest and say I don't know

Forcing a read doesn't help town, why do you think j should townread you?

I'm null on you still and that's where you will stay untill I think I can form a considerably strong read on you that I think is worth pushing or talking about

Until then I willet people who have a decent read on you talk about you
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 389

Post by MacDougall »

Hyena wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 9:34 pm I just had a thought pop up in my head. I'm paranoid. What if both Mac and Dusk are mafia? Mac voting for me just now doesn't make sense if that's the case though.
Then why tf say this just calm down for a second and process a full though before posting next time young man.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Duskfall wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 9:35 pm
Duskfall wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 9:17 pm I mean signatures*
Ugh why do we have to be adversaries? I quite liked you until you started attacking me lol.
Oh sorry I tend to do that in game I get tilted easily it's not personal which is why I was trying to detilt for a while lol

I wasn't trolling you until you started trolling yourself then i was just like, giving you troll rope because ... well yes it amuses me to do so ok it's a weakness for sure.
Ok well at the start I didnt want you to have the gun because the switch felt unnatural to me, which made me think my targets were better then you kinda started trolling with your targets a bit which is kind annoying

After you started tilting me when I absolutely did not want you to specifically has it is mostly ogi reasons that you tilted me cause I'm salty oops sorry
------------
But all that aside you townreading me is no reason to give you the gun considering its a read everyone has
I've been town reading you way longer than everyone but like Nanook and you said you don't town read me which I don't get why. Like you've not made a scum case or anything. Make a read on me and explain it or I'm just gonna keep ... I dunno just not giving a shit about your opinions.
I don't believe in making up fake reads for no reason, it's better I just be honest and say I don't know

I'm null on you still and that's where you will stay untill I think I can form a considerably strong read on you that I think is worth pushing or talking about

Being null on me is like, fair, but having a town read on me is the best. Try it.
Dragomir
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 103

Post by Dragomir »

nutella wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 9:25 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 8:58 pm Sloonei coordinating to give Wilgy the gun is basically outing.
No that's reactiontesting prob. He doesn't seriously want to give the gun to someone who might not even be here at all. You and I both know Sloonei better than that. And a wolf wouldn't do something that obviously ridiculous.
Don't even try to use that logic.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

nutella wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 9:35 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 9:27 pm
nutella wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 9:26 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 8:59 pm Sloonei I am gonna fucking shoot you in your ass and face. Then ass.
:disappoint:

So it's ok for Sloonei to do a little pod proke reaction test but not me?

Double standards much.
you have given nontrolly indications that you actually suspect sloonei. I cannot trust you not to shoot him. Convince me you won't and I'll consider going back.
I already said I was just going to read the entire game and blast the wolfiest person. I don't know who that will be. My live reads aren't as good as my case building reads and in this environment I have a good opportunity to lean into my skills.

But alas, y'all decided to abandon all hope. .
Duskfall
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Duskfall »

MacDougall wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 9:36 pm
Duskfall wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 9:35 pm

------------

Being null on me is like, fair, but having a town read on me is the best. Try it.
Trust me I'm trying my best
Hyena
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 397
Preferred Pronouns: Any pronouns work!

Post by Hyena »

Dusk, were you genuinely happy with either of us getting the gun? If so, why didn't you help me get the gun over Mac when you were losing votes?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Dragomir wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 9:36 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 8:58 pm Sloonei coordinating to give Wilgy the gun is basically outing.
No that's reactiontesting prob. He doesn't seriously want to give the gun to someone who might not even be here at all. You and I both know Sloonei better than that. And a wolf wouldn't do something that obviously ridiculous.
As a general statement sure whatever wifom all day. But that is never scum sloonei.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 203
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

MacDougall wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 9:34 pm Sloonei nutella isn't getting the gun because we're in a game with a lot of non regs and most of them don't trust and are triggered by her usual behaviours, just shouting about it isn't going to help. You had a chance to give me the gun because I had FG, Hyena, Dragomir etc. but frankly you blew it. Not me, you. You did this. And should be sad and ashamed of yourself.
all three of those players have expressed disapproval of me.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

What can I say I am posting with the reckless freedom that only a townie can post with. Look at me go. Here's some more words I'm posting without considering whether they make me look bad. And here's some more. It's amazing the freedom you havee when you're town. Weeee.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sloonei wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 9:39 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 9:34 pm Sloonei nutella isn't getting the gun because we're in a game with a lot of non regs and most of them don't trust and are triggered by her usual behaviours, just shouting about it isn't going to help. You had a chance to give me the gun because I had FG, Hyena, Dragomir etc. but frankly you blew it. Not me, you. You did this. And should be sad and ashamed of yourself.
I'm just saying we had a chance to have Mac in charge of the assblaster tonight but you blew it. I was finding a nice lil consensus but you blew it.
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

How the fuck did Dusk becoming the leading wagon?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

How is [mention]Jackofhearts2005[/mention] missing this
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Nah. I think you should try to use it.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Duskfall
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Duskfall »

Hyena wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 9:38 pm Dusk, were you genuinely happy with either of us getting the gun? If so, why didn't you help me get the gun over Mac when you were losing votes?
No sorry I dont want you to have it
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Oh, I stopped considering you the one I'd shoot the most of the people who didn't get involved in the towncore discussion once you started posting more.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

[VOTE: macdougall] aubergine

NEVER STOP PUMPING
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

nutella wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 9:40 pm How is @Jackofhearts2005 missing this
YEAH, RIGHT?!?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

I don't even care about Mac's "superior reads" argument anymore. Dusk clearly has the most powerful gut here.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Duskfall
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Duskfall »

Dragomir wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 9:40 pm How the fuck did Dusk becoming the leading wagon?
Dude I'm your top town???
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Hyena wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 9:41 pm
Oh, I stopped considering you the one I'd shoot the most of the people who didn't get involved in the towncore discussion once you started posting more.
you jumped off a wagon because i was on it like 20 minutes ago
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

nutella wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 9:38 pm
As a general statement sure whatever wifom all day. But that is never scum sloonei.
Do you realise how much it triggers people when you make posts like this? Like part of the objective is to convince people to trust you then you go and make reads like this?

Anyway I abjectly disagree. I've played with scum Sloonei a few times and he absolutely posts more chaos as wolf than town. So your read is poo butt.
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Give me one good reason why a scum Sloonei wouldn't try to reaction test like you're assuming a town Sloonei was doing.
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Sloonei wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 9:40 pm
No Sloo. You of all ppl shouldn't use it after what happened in the AC game with Long Con voting for himself.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MacDougall wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 9:41 pm
Do you realise how much it triggers people when you make posts like this? Like part of the objective is to convince people to trust you then you go and make reads like this?

Anyway I abjectly disagree. I've played with scum Sloonei a few times and he absolutely posts more chaos as wolf than town. So your read is poo butt.
Like whatever I'll embrace the wifom here, but this is absolutely not true.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Dragomir wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 9:42 pm
No Sloo. You of all ppl shouldn't use it after what happened in the AC game with Long Con voting for himself.
I don't even see how that's relevant
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

No. You need to reread GOC. Scum sloonei is a toned-down, bland, spiceless imitation of his town meta. Here we have paprika in full force.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

nutella wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 9:41 pm I don't even care about Mac's "superior reads" argument anymore. Dusk clearly has the most powerful gut here.
What the heck do you base that on? Doesn't Duskfall scum read you? I don't even know what his reads are let alone whether they are right enough to be called powerful. You've played a hundred games with me. This opinion is proper whack.

Also ... town Nutella abandoning giving me the gun! After all we've been through.

And simultaneously Sloonei wants me to have it again.

Oh ho ho ho.

Merry fucking May 13th or whatever.
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Sloonei wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 9:41 pm
Hyena wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 9:41 pm
you jumped off a wagon because i was on it like 20 minutes ago
Yeah, that scared me, because I wasn't expecting it! I wasn't really scumreading you that much before that, though!
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

nutella wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 9:43 pm

No. You need to reread GOC. Scum sloonei is a toned-down, bland, spiceless imitation of his town meta. Here we have paprika in full force.
So what you're saying is that he is tttbt.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

TIL Mac can't read Sloonei for shit.

That's my domain. :smoky:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Duskfall wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 9:41 pm
Dragomir wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 9:40 pm How the fuck did Dusk becoming the leading wagon?
So? How does that change my question? You went from 2 votes to 5 votes in like 2 pgaes so I'm very curious as to how this happened.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

the thiccest thwackiest booty thumper?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

MacDougall wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 9:43 pm
nutella wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 9:41 pm I don't even care about Mac's "superior reads" argument anymore. Dusk clearly has the most powerful gut here.
What the heck do you base that on? Doesn't Duskfall scum read you? I don't even know what his reads are let alone whether they are right enough to be called powerful. You've played a hundred games with me. This opinion is proper whack.

Also ... town Nutella abandoning giving me the gun! After all we've been through.

Oh ho ho ho.

Idk if he scumreads me, I guess that's a fair point if he does. But he's made a lot of good snap-intuition judgments in general.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Duskfall
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Duskfall »

MacDougall wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 9:43 pm

Oh ho ho ho.

You thought you were the chosen one but it was me all along
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

[VOTE: Hyena] aubergine

[mention]boo[/mention] [mention]G-Man[/mention] come vote for me, again. I think we can do this?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

nutella wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 9:44 pm TIL Mac can't read Sloonei for shit.

That's my domain. :smoky:
Well duh I can't read anyone that's actually good.
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Sloonei wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 9:43 pm
You town read LC for doing something that you didn't think a mafia would ever do, that being voting for himself to tie the wagons. But LC flipped scum. So because of that experience, you shouldn't ever use the logic of "scum won't ever do something so ridiculous" again.
boo
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 144
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by boo »

Hyena wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 9:46 pm [VOTE: Hyena] aubergine

@boo @G-Man come vote for me, again. I think we can do this?
[VOTE: hyena] aubergine

if gman is here, yea.
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
Duskfall
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Duskfall »

Dragomir wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 9:45 pm
Duskfall wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 9:41 pm
So? How does that change my question? You went from 2 votes to 5 votes in like 2 pgaes so I'm very curious as to how this happened.
Oh I thought you were mad

I transformed into my godly form
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

[VOTE: boo] aubergine

Put your vote back on yourself boo. You're getting this gun.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Dragomir wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 9:46 pm
You town read LC for doing something that you didn't think a mafia would ever do, that being voting for himself to tie the wagons. But LC flipped scum. So because of that experience, you shouldn't ever use the logic of "scum won't ever do something so ridiculous" again.
I misread a player one time. I'm not going to let that prevent me from playing mafia ever again.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Dragomir wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 9:46 pm
This ain't relevant. They're different people. Forget the general statement. Play this game.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

since we're not gonna let mac blast us in the ass.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

MacDougall wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 9:47 pm [VOTE: boo] aubergine

Put your vote back on yourself boo. You're getting this gun.
Ffs, make up your mind.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Reasons why boo should have the gun: He's pretty good town read
Reasons why Duskfall should have the gun: Pretty decent town read
Reasons why Hyena should have the gun: Town read
Reasons why Mac should have the gun: Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

i fear that boo might think it's a good idea to shoot me.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”