Re: Double Elimination Mafia n3

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

If Tim were anyone but Tim or /maybe/ LC I’d probably instaclear Tim here
Timsup2nothin
Veteran of 1000 Psychic Wars
Posts in topic: 164

Post by Timsup2nothin »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:50 pm If a wolf doesn’t die today we probably lose no matter what. F5 is hard. Any team could win.
If you kill who I tell you to kill and a wolf doesn't die today it is because we have no wolves available to kill...so kill Mogh and Marmot, win game, ez
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 160
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I swear to the Lord Jesus Christ @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME get ISO links in the opening post
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 151

Post by hollowkatt »

DaisyCloud wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:45 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:39 pm
DaisyCloud wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:21 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:16 pm
DaisyCloud wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:15 pm okay, yeah I know ties are bad. idk what to do tho. I'm not voting g-man or tim.
why not?
because I think g-man and tim are town. im not voting out any towns. it's different if I did it by mistake and voted the wrong person.

why would I ever vote someone I townread who hasn't done anything to make me sus them?

if tim did something sus id vote him. same with gman.

they haven't. we don't all have the answers. mistakes that were made look like mistakes and not mafia trying to manipulate things.
Then whom are you voting for Daisy and why shouldn't I vote for you?
idk why you shouldn't vote me. idk why you should either.

if you think I'm town and I can solve this don't vote me. if you think having me resolved will help town to win then do it.

I don't think im voting you. I probably should.

I wanted Tony gone for so long. am I wrong to sus him?
nah, I don't think you're wrong to sus tony, I do.
Why "probably you should vote for me" tho? What have I done that's wolfy enough to die for OR what does the game state look like with my flip that makes you think I need to go?
Tim at least has laid out what he thinks. I have no idea yet what you think and that's worrysome
ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:52 pm I swear to the Lord Jesus Christ @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME get ISO links in the opening post
ISO G-Man, he's got them. Alternately here:
G-Man wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:02 pm Seems we need to redo the ISO list for the night phase:

Host Nanook

Winners Bracket:
HK
Kyle
Marmot
Moghedien

Losers Bracket:
Alison
DaisyCloud
Falcon
G-Man
Tim
TSP
Wilgy

Dead:
Gavial<---CIVVIE
LC<---CIVVIE
MacDougall<---CIVVIE
Made<---MAFIA
Poison<---CIVVIE
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 197
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by DaisyCloud »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:48 pm I don’t like much of G-Man’s night 2 conduct and it feels like he’s staying out of the fray here. On the other hand, Tim has refused to stay out of the fray forever. That’s Tim being a wolf, usually. But if Tim’s a wolf, does he do this? I dunno if I can see that. Who is his partner in that scenario? It could be anyone, it’s probably WIFOM. He’d get me chopped in f5 and then who’s left, who knows. It’s just hard to break through
tim is always there. doing the work when he is town too. people be crapping on him and he is still there solving the game or at least trying to.

only way I ever seen tim go quiet was when forced by mafia game mechanics. tim is there in the trenches.

if tim was just letting us fight amongst ourselves I might think differently.

yeah, wifom. but occam's razor dictates something about what's obvious is the one idk man but this isn't shrodinger's cat

I can't spell

this game is weird in general.

we can't have ties because mafia controls them. we should not self vote for same reasons. two brackets.

we are all off our game is my point.

trust tim is town.
siggy by ThisIsNotAceMarvel

Victories:
+Double Elimination Mafia
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I also think G-Man’s analysis today has been bad but like who am I to say how other people think
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

To quote Dorothy Parker:

Lady make a note of this
One of you is lying
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:48 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:44 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:26 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:09 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:01 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:55 pm Ok, here me out.
I'm town, G-Man is town, Daisy is town.
I'm fairly confident TSP is woofin. Tim I'm on as wolf b/c of how things have shaken out. There's no specific "here's why Tim is a wolf" post I can make. All I can do there is point at how things have gone, who he's chopped, and that he's pushing for me to die here.

Kyle I'm torn on. I can see him being lackadaisical wolf who's just posting and being happy about posting, and I can see him as disconnected town who's really only gotten into the game over the last 24ish hours or so.
That leaves Marmot and Mogh in teh winners bracket and if either of them are a wolf then I'm just fucked I guess?

I think the best kills today are going to be TSP/Tim/Kyle. If that doesn't flip a single wolf then fuck. If that flips one wolf great, the last wolf is within G-man/daisy/mog/marmot and we have a chance to find them. If we don't flip a wolf today I think we just lose? We'll be merging brackets after tonight which means that wolves will get a traditional NK action so if we flip one wolf today we start "tomorrow" at 4-1 and we have a good shot.
If we dont flip a wolf we start "tomorrow" at 3-2 and have to be right twice in a row.

I think our best chance at getting at least one is tsp/tim/kyle
I'm coming around to you just being a wolf here.

You are actively pushing a plan that ends with, in your own words, "I think we just lose."
Remove me from the equation for a minute. If you want to replace someone from the set {Tim, TSP, Kyle} who do you remove AND which of G-Man or Daisy do you replace them with?
how about we "remove you from the equation" a different way?

If you hadn't been so fired up about coming to kill me and you guys had sent Marmot with Kyle...I'd be saying kill Marmot instead of kill HK.

NOTHING at this point is going to change the fact that I want G-Man, Daisy, and TSP to survive this night, and then commit to chopping Mogh and Marmot in whatever order is convenient. If one of those three has me fooled...my bad. And I have been wrong a lot this game...but not about who would be bad town at LYLO if town. If Mac lived to LYLO a town would vote him. If Alison lived to LYLO a town would vote her. I missed, but I have no regrets.
Press X to Doubt I guess?
You're pushing the wolf path to victory here by insisting I need to be chopped today. It feels like you're purposefully selling me short and trying to push my chop because of how vociferous I've been that you're on my target list for today along with TSP. It also feels like you're trying to trade your life for his, which I don't understand how you're justifying that read.
Because if I am at LYLO town loses when I get voted on.

I get it...if you are town and know you are town you dying seems like a bad plan to you...but truth is if we kill four townies and two wolves town wins, so even if you are town you dying is not the end of the world.

Now, who is the wolf team that wins on this "path to victory" I am pushing?
Great question. The wolf team that is afraid I can find them. Look, I've been clear in my thinking that you, tsp, kyle contains at least one wolf, maybe even two. I've given my reasons why I town read Mogh, Marmot, and the others that were in WB with me the other day. I think I asked this already, but did you read that post at all, and if so, did you have any thoughts about it?
Here's the post in question if you want a refresher:
hollowkatt wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:14 am
Marmot wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:51 pm HK, why do you think all three of us are town?
I don't.
I like Mogh for town because I like his energy, his posts are really townie, and he makes pushes that make sense. He also advocated for Made to be sent to LB. The way this format is working you don't get credit for sending someone to LB even if they flip wolf b/c you ultimately weren't able to actually push through the chop. There's no mechanical or contextually clear advantage for wolf?Mogh to send wolf Made down to LB.
IF we find another wolf that Wolf?Mogh sent down at the same time, then sure, maybe there was a plan to get some credit then but I'm not seeing that.
I also think the way he's approaching Kyle over the last couple of pages makes sense, and it's how I'd push Kyle here as well. Like if Mogh is a wolf I don't think I can get there on him.

I like you for town because you've had some posts that really resonated with me. I liked how you approached Alison early, even if she did flip town. The conversation that you and I had regarding wanting to go to LB also sells me on your alignment. While we may disagree (and you might be right I don't forking know) on what the right path there is, you argued your thoughts with conviction and the way you argued it makes sense.

I liked how you brought up that we should operate under the assumption that we still have two wolves in the WB and that we should be hunting among the "active when we are" people. Also liked your response to G-Man regarding who in the LB were talking about the WB players. Especially given that Daisy, one of those people, wolf read you. I think Wolf Marmot doesn't bring up Daisy (maybe still brings up Gavial tho) because her reads make you look worse.
Also dig your wall here:
Marmot wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 12:42 am Some observations I had reading through the night. I've spoiled them for length.

MacDougall wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:10 pm I am very disappointed Marmot didn't get put in the lower bracket.

I'm as disappointed as you are. :(

DaisyCloud wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:43 pm [VOTE: Alison] aubergine

for someone who wanted in so bad and all all murder daisy now .. Alison has been surprisingly quiet.

and I thought she was going to cut off MacDougall's head and parade it around too.

Daisy jumped on Alison in the first two hours for being quit. Meh.

Timsup2nothin wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:55 pm Okay, so four of us are gonna die, and the other four are kinda winding up as the guardians of the future. So before we get totally involved in murdering each other I think everyone should commit to a legacy reads list on the other eight players (and no I am not ready to give such list now but I will. When four die I'm hoping we get two wolves and I am really confident we get one...but I think it is unlikely we get all three and end the game so the legacies of the town flips will be important.

Mac even though I am about 90% convinced you are town I am glad you are here.

Alison, I am pretty sure you are wolfing but I am putting that aside and hoping we can sort out the best four kills if you are town.

glgl

I liked this post from tim, and it's a good strategy for everyone. I mean, legacies are generally good, but we lose multiple voices at once, so it's even more crucial.

Alison wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 9:56 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:08 pm [VOTE: Alison] aubergine
[VOTE: Gavial] aubergine
[VOTE: Made] aubergine
[VOTE: Poison] aubergine
He votes literally everyone except Tim and Daisy.

Yeah they look pretty damn aligned from where I'm standing. Maybe it's scum Mac trying to desperation antispew, but either way we should get rid of him.

Tim going from "there's a wolf between Mac and Alison, and I'm leaning towards Alison" -> "Alison is 90% scum" is a puzzling progression, and I think a convenient one.

DaisyCloud is probably the one among the three least likely to be actually scum because despite their scummy behavior they have towntold a couple of times and they're in the position to be wrongly antispewed as scum due to being incorrectly linked to scum players. I still think they have legitimate wolf equity however, and they're probably a good exe just to clear things up on that front.

If I am wrong about my 3-person solve, the next candidates are probably Kylemii (for being really spooked about dropping into the loser's bracket) or hollowkatt (as far as I can tell they're just straight sussing all the people I think are town). I think it's weird that Marmot wanted so badly to go to loser's but ended up not going when anyone else who was pressured to go to loser's did. I don't know if that's AI for him, or in what direction, but it's a note I'm sticking here.

[VOTE: Tim] aubergine
[VOTE: MacDougall] aubergine
[VOTE: DaisyCloud] aubergine

My strong town reads are Gavial, Moghedien, Falcon, G-Man. I am willing to put myself in the 4 as a show of good faith if it will convince any of you to put my scumreads in as well (Tim/Macdougall/DaisyCloud). If my scumreads don't pan out, fall back on my town reads. That's my legacy.

I don't like this post from Alison

1) She's operating under the assumption that Mac is a wolf, which (aside from being clearly wrong at this point) she did from the getgo.
2) She made a weird argument against me for not making it to the loser's bracket, despite my advocating for it and even self-voting.

Losing LC sucks, but I guess we'll still have the same number people left by the end of tonight regardless, just one of the flips was automatically a townie. :(

Gavial wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:42 pm Didn’t even ping Mog and they viewing thread.
Convincing me more and more Mog is scum in winners bracket.
But I’m also quite paranoid dough.
Gavial wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:52 pm HK and Mog viewing but not scouting in ball.

Interesting.

Mac/Poison/Alison/Tim Today
HK/Mog/Whoever/IDK Gavial if you want. tomorrow

Should be it.
As HK/Mog is really the only scum I can see in the winners bracket.

37 Posts Remain.

I don't know what scouting in ball means, but I'm not ready to drop someone who was viewing the thread lol

Timsup2nothin wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:53 pm
Gavial wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:44 pm Since when and where should you ever compare yourself to made?
I didn't. I questioned you about the fact you said nothing about him until you arrived at "yeah take Made to N2."

To me the real sort of level comparison for Made is TSP. Both are very cool heads who if town will be reliable to make well thought out decisions. Both are just pretty null reads currently who have not committed to anything that is likely to either clear or condemn them any time soon. So I think either one of them is a fine fourth, and either one of them can die.

I think Daisy is good active leadership, and I think you and I are good offsets for each other. I also think that both of us need that offset for the same general reasons that I don't think letting either Alison or Mac go forward would be a good idea.

If Daisy, TSP, and Made agree that killing Mac and Alison plus you and me is a good idea I could probably back that.

This post seems very team-oriented coming from Tim. Either that or it's an attempt to distance from Daisy and set her up for deepwolfing. But given that Made was one of the wolves, I doubt it at this point. If that is the case, at least they're already in the loser's bracket.

Made wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:03 pm Oh no, I hope no one scum reads me for something innocuous

LOL

DaisyCloud wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:05 am
Alison wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:02 pm I struggle to believe that Tim believes Daisy is the town leader the game so desperately needs.
I'm no town leader. I am town tho.

you most definitely are no town leader. this is not how a person who claims to be town should lead. just mowing people down and bashing everyone.

just because someone disagrees with you doesn't automatically make them scum. just because someone makes a mistake doesn't make them scum either.

stop being so antagonistic. stop treating like everyone is a complete idiot. get that chip off your shoulder. no one put it there but yourself.

this attitude you got, this im gonna just punch everyone in the throat and idc who I offend is messed up. just chill out and calm the fudge down.

town doesn't need u to be this jerk to everyone. this right here is why I didn't want to be in any bracket with u. having to deal with your hate. what is your deal? this can not be the way you actually find wolves. maybe it worked once upon a time in a game ages ago.

the way I see it this tends to be more of a scum tactic than a town one. to yell so loud and put everyone on the defense so you can misyeet to your heart's content. and you can layer just be like oop well they shouldn't have been so weak and scummy. well, collateral damage right? we'll get a wolf next time.

why is Tony so town for u? how r u so sure?

oh, and your so called act of good faith, it's trash. it's no doubt you calling everyone's bluff. you want people to think you are so town for saying that. it's sus and you know it. no self respecting town wants themselves yeeted just so they can have 3 of their scum reads get lynched too.

that is not how a town player thinks nor how they think town can win.

a town player does however from time to time thinks and will say that if they are mislynched or should be muslynchdd so town can gain info and/or insights. that if they are lynched it's okay because they were in the poe and it will help town determine who is the actual scum.

this, what you are bargaining for may to some look like that is what u r doing but it's not. you're not sacrificing yourself. you're no martyr here. this is narcissistic and selfish and completely scummy. it's cringe and wrong.

you want out so bad to get town killed go vote yourself. if not then calm down and get logical. idk why u r determined to watch town burn.

Daisy put a lot of effort responding to an Alison post that looked primarily directed at tim.

I agree with the point on Alison, but I don't really like the tone (Daisy I hope you're not too upset about this game).

DaisyCloud wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:23 am is it bad that part of the reason I want to have Marmot here isn't just my small scum lean but also they are nice and funny and can be a palette cleanser to Allison?

I feel like even if Marmot were to scum read me and get me misyeeted out at least they will be kind and not hateful and I won't hate this game. that I will enjoy playing. I won't be salty post game.

is that sus? probably. is it cringe? definitely. should I not make this post? most definitely

does it still make me town? of course

nothing good ever happens after 2am. yolo

plus Marmot has the cutest pfp

Awwww Daisy, my heart melted reading this post. <3

If I ever misyeet you it was never intentional (even if I do it as scum I don't think I could do it intentionally).

Also, it's probably just hindsight speaking, but Mac's points in response to Alison's approach are kinda townie, especially in posts like this.

Alison wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:00 am Mac is raising a good point that the entire game seems to have swallowed the "at least one between Mac and Alison" narrative whole. That might be an indicator he is town. I don't understand why he played the early game the way he did but he's giving me his vote for this bracket. That means that either:

Sigh... I'm really confused about this one. Alison basically dragged Mac into the loser's bracket and created this dichotomy, and is now here realizing the impact on the game it's having. Kyle even made a comment Day 1 (or maybe it was someone else) saying they didn't want to go to the loser's bracket because it would be an Alison/Mac shouting match.

DaisyCloud wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 7:47 am [VOTE: TonyStarkPrime ] aubergine he looks like he randed mafia and is playing it safe. yes, I read his iso.

Also, Daisy suspects Tony.

DaisyCloud wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 3:47 pm
Made wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 3:36 pm
Made wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:03 pm Oh no, I hope no one scum reads me for something innocuous
....I SAAAAIIIIDDDD

I HOPE NO ONE SCUM READ ME FOR SOMETHING INNOCUOUS :suspish:
im not exactly sure what innocuous means. because I'm not actually sure how it is pronounced. it looks like it could be 2 different words. also im not sure exactly how the 2 words I hear in my head to the pronunciation of innocuous is spelled so I can't make heads or tails that way either to differentiate ..

also I low key forgot about you and that's no good. I guess I go to your iso.

I don't know what Made was doing here. This was his second post of the day, and it was a reiteration of the first. But I do like this post from Daisy.

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:24 pm I’m voting poison because I think that’s a likely wolf and gav cause if we have 4 chops we can chop gav and not sure what to do with the other two

I don't like this vote, or TSP skipping over the rest of the discussion between Alison/Mac/Daisy/Tim, although I don't blame him.

I thought poison looked fine at this point, or at least compared to Made's lack of content.

Poison wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 7:01 pm It's 4:30 am. I'm sleepy. :')

I can't believe you stayed up so late for a mafia game!!

Tim and Daisy are basically town atp. They both voted for Made, and are the only living loser's bracket players who did. They also were the only ones to respond to Made's random pop-in. They are teammate-compatible with each other, but I really think that they don't yeet Made in that situation. All it takes is for one of them to remove a vote.

Alison wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:06 am Reading Poison/Made/TSP isos.

I came away from Poison with a slight scumlean. I'm not seeing much that is helping shed light on people's alignments and a lot of one liner responses to quotes that don't go anywhere. This is not out of Poison's townrange because she's very much a dynamic and high energy player who throws herself into the latest posts and just responds to every part of it regardless of "relevance". Nevertheless the bottom line is that the noise to signal ratio is poor.

I am fine with Made's ISO. Meta reads on DaisyCloud and Tim both seem genuine, especially as they are not that unlikely to be correct.

TSP is being TSP. He doubts there are 3 wolves, we know for a fact that there are. Could be a derp clear I guess but so many people have "derp cleared" based on setup stuff that I am not comfortable assigning too much weight to derp clear. Everything else seems within normal range for him, but I have admitted that I am a poor TSP reader. I would stick him at null, maybe a slight townlean since his reads seem to align with mine.

Of those three I would rather take Made out of the four-exe vote.

This was Alison's only mention of Made during Night 1. "I am fine with Made's ISO". That's definitely teammate compatible.

TSP didn't mention Made at all. Also teammate compatible.
it's pretty legit

I don't town read Kyle. I am struggling at this point to get a read on him in general, and this game is no exception. I've been going over his iso for the better part of an hour now and all things I'm reading point to wolf b/c of the way he's voted, some of the arguments he's been making, and that his questions typically don't tend to go anywhere and that's often wolf sign.
I'm not sure why he says our "best case send" is me & you, and that our realistic send is himself and one of me/you. I can't tell if that's b/c he thinks we're wolfy or if he things we're towny enough to find the wolves down there. He's kinda hedgy and kinda just "here".

I'm still working on writeups of the LB players still alive. I haven't cross ISOed anyone for anything, and haven't read Made at all.
I have some meetings tomorrow morning, then get my second covid shot about 3 in teh afternoon (so about 4 hours before EOD) but I am still hopeful to dig into LB before then
I also want your opinion on this one:
hollowkatt wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 5:16 pm
Marmot wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 5:11 pm hk, what do you think of daisy and tim, and their votes for Made? Did you voice that somewhere already?
I haven't said anything about that, no.
I think it looks better for them than not. This isn't the kind of setup where you can get a lot of credit for sending down a wolf as wolf. You can get more credit chopping the wolf in LB if you are a wolf I think.
I swear to god TSP has to be a wolf here, look at the vote count that chops Made
hollowkatt wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 5:16 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 7:23 pm Image

@MacDougall dies and flips town
@Gavial dies and flips town
@Made dies and flips...mafia!
@Poison dies and flips town

Long Con flips town.

D2 will end April 26 at 7pm EDT. Three people must be sent to the losers bracket, and you will have three votes apiece.

PEOPLE WHO CAN POST:
@Kylemii
@Marmot
@falcon45ca
@G-Man
@DrWilgy
@Moghedien
@hollowkatt

People who CANNOT post:
@Alison
@Timsup2nothin
@TonyStarkPrime
@DaisyCloud

Your postcaps are these plus 100:

fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

hollowkatt wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:52 pm
DaisyCloud wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:45 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:39 pm
DaisyCloud wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:21 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:16 pm
DaisyCloud wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:15 pm okay, yeah I know ties are bad. idk what to do tho. I'm not voting g-man or tim.
why not?
because I think g-man and tim are town. im not voting out any towns. it's different if I did it by mistake and voted the wrong person.

why would I ever vote someone I townread who hasn't done anything to make me sus them?

if tim did something sus id vote him. same with gman.

they haven't. we don't all have the answers. mistakes that were made look like mistakes and not mafia trying to manipulate things.
Then whom are you voting for Daisy and why shouldn't I vote for you?
idk why you shouldn't vote me. idk why you should either.

if you think I'm town and I can solve this don't vote me. if you think having me resolved will help town to win then do it.

I don't think im voting you. I probably should.

I wanted Tony gone for so long. am I wrong to sus him?
nah, I don't think you're wrong to sus tony, I do.
Why "probably you should vote for me" tho? What have I done that's wolfy enough to die for OR what does the game state look like with my flip that makes you think I need to go?
Tim at least has laid out what he thinks. I have no idea yet what you think and that's worrysome
yeah I'm worried too. i know what I think but idk how to articulate it.

I think Tony bad. Kyle maybe bad.

mog is bad.

tim good. g-man good

hk, idk

I shared posts and weird ramblings about Tony and mog. and kyle. mostly ignored.. . I sound insane is probably why I'm being ignored.

Victories:
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:56 pm I also think G-Man’s analysis today has been bad but like who am I to say how other people think
I shouldn’t have said this. I think it’s good in general and holding out judgment on specifics because G-Man is neither here nor voting
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Daisy why do you think I’m bad
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:56 pm I also think G-Man’s analysis today has been bad but like who am I to say how other people think
If you've got the time take a quick spin through his ISO and lemme know what you are thinking. I have some thoughts I've been sitting on
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

hollowkatt wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:01 pm
If you've got the time take a quick spin through his ISO and lemme know what you are thinking. I have some thoughts I've been sitting on
G-Man’s ISO doesn’t make sense to me. There are paragraphs and paragraphs of work, but I get the sense that his conclusions are predetermined. His day 2 votes were last and he said something like “ah well these are the votes I was sent to make”. I suspect it might be the same today — he’s found that all the teams he’s looking at are implausible but I see no signs that he’s going to shift. And he’s done less work with his voting numbers than I’d like. I just used that as a tactic in fallout, so idk.

I think Daisy’s ISO is way worse TBH. But some people just don’t make sense to me
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:00 pm Daisy why do you think I’m bad
I made posts a bit ago man.and throughout this game. like dude u asking this now. see yiu say you see my posts and u thrn go and wonder why I sus u. u know why I sus u.

i thought maybe you might be town. iirc gavial thinks u r town.

Victories:
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

why are we voting out towns?

aren't we supposed to vote out our scum reads? I don't get why we keep doing this.

Victories:
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:06 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:01 pm
G-Man’s ISO doesn’t make sense to me. There are paragraphs and paragraphs of work, but I get the sense that his conclusions are predetermined. His day 2 votes were last and he said something like “ah well these are the votes I was sent to make”. I suspect it might be the same today — he’s found that all the teams he’s looking at are implausible but I see no signs that he’s going to shift. And he’s done less work with his voting numbers than I’d like. I just used that as a tactic in fallout, so idk.

I think Daisy’s ISO is way worse TBH. But some people just don’t make sense to me
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I don’t know why you sus me. The post where you introduced this suspicion included three things, all of which were vaguely pro-tsp town
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

GTH G-Man is the wolf Tim, if Tim is a wolf, is protecting
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
TonyStarkPrime

Re: Double Elimination Mafia N1

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

DaisyCloud wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 1:11 pm
Gavial wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:31 am
DaisyCloud wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 7:47 am [VOTE: TonyStarkPrime ] aubergine he looks like he randed mafia and is playing it safe. yes, I read his iso.
That’s his town meta.
His scum meta is he pushes agenda and has enough content to where your conflicted on him and you clearly aren’t.
He’s also one to join a competing wagon as scum even if it’s his scum bud.
He’s just a little bit more, Y’know like Tim? But not that heavy on content per post.
I don’t know Tim’s meta but I do know Tony’s and trust me when I say this is his Town’s and Marmot’s too.
Trust me on this @DaisyCloud and remove your vote.

I have played games with Tony tho. and I have seen his scum game. iirc his 3rd party game too.

he does this thing where he rages and thunderdomes too.

I do not see him ever being similar to Tim far as playstyle goes.

Tony does this thing where he plays it safe a bit then will latch on to something and run with it. he hasn't done that either.

I could cut him some slack and chock things up to it being only nite one.. except we gotta vote out 4 people. you would think he be in game voicing his reads, thoughts, opinions, asking questions and answering them too. you would think he be voicing his concerns and addressing concerns on him too.

you would think Tony be looking at the different narratives showcased in game thread and voicing his thoughts on it too. or something.

idk, maybe I'm putting to much on Tony, but I don't think so. he is regardless of his alignment a big presence in game, much like MacDougall and Tim. and I don't see his presence. I see only his lack of it.

multiple people have pinged him and multiple people have tried to talk to him. idk what is going on.

we can't know if he doesn't post.
Though I hadn’t seen this post where I can confirm you have never played a game with me
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

hollowkatt wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:11 pm GTH G-Man is the wolf Tim, if Tim is a wolf, is protecting
that’s why I’d vote him over Tim instead of Daisy
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

[VOTE: gman] aubergine
[VOTE: tim] aubergine
[VOTE: kyle] aubergine
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 180
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

@Timsup2nothin who specifically do you think is going to vote you at lylo with 100% certainty? I've only really seen HK speak against you.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Maybe I should be clearing Daisy for her self voting schtick too but that’s also a wolf tactic I dunno. I just can’t see the line of her thinking. G-Man, at least I know what he’s up to.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

This flip roughly never flips two wolves which is annoying
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

hollowkatt wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:11 pm GTH G-Man is the wolf Tim, if Tim is a wolf, is protecting
How does this even make sense? If I am a wolf and I flip wolf, then what "path to victory" is G-Man gonna be on by himself at F5 with me hanging on his neck like an albatross?
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

listen, so we are just to believe that g-man and/or tim are wolves together with made.

that tim just washed his hands of made and mostly ignores him. he went and egged Alison and Mac and got everyone all riled ip and manipulate us to believe we voted out Alison and mac ourselves and it had 0 to do with Alison's own actions.

we are supposed to believe that Alison is right all along about tim. despite her just doing the same things she did with Mac and she did 0 else to solve the game.

I'm supposed to believe that g-man is sitting here with his stats and analysises and be like nah that is just alot of wim. he is mafia.

yeah they both got some weird stuff, but so does everyone. just because someone does something messed up don't make them scum.

look, no one listened to me about mog. why should I listen to y'all.

the scumiest ones down here is Kyle and Tony and idk.

g-man has a point about a Made, Kyle, Tony team. it looks not so good, considering the likes of Mac and tim.

we could just vote me. I'm expendable. y'all could have listened to Alison nite 1.

Victories:
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Kylemii wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:21 pm @Timsup2nothin who specifically do you think is going to vote you at lylo with 100% certainty? I've only really seen HK speak against you.
If I kill three more towns here today and I am at F5 LYLO who would NOT vote for me?
ImageImageImageImage
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 79

Post by G-Man »

So the tsunami of work busyness finally landed in my lap this afternoon. I will do the last scenario and vote before the deadline. I forgot that we have a kindergarten prep Zoom for my daughter tonight though, so I can’t guarantee much more involvement today.

Tim feels either desperate to sound rational or desperate to sound rational in order to take a deep teammate even deeper. Not sure which.

Sorry I couldn’t do better.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:51 pm If Tim were anyone but Tim or /maybe/ LC I’d probably instaclear Tim here
Go ahead and clear me...just do not let me live...we are killing three people and there are only two wolves, so WE ARE GONNA KILL AT LEAST ONE TOWN HERE.

That's fine.

If there's a wolf still in the upper bracket we are killing AT LEAST two towns. That's fine.

If the two wolves are BOTH in the upper bracket we are killing three towns, NO MATTER WHAT.

Even that is fine.

TSP, G-Man, And Daisy are town. Just never kill each other and this all works out.
ImageImageImageImage
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

DaisyCloud wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:55 pm listen, so we are just to believe that g-man and/or tim are wolves together with made.

that tim just washed his hands of made and mostly ignores him. he went and egged Alison and Mac and got everyone all riled ip and manipulate us to believe we voted out Alison and mac ourselves and it had 0 to do with Alison's own actions.

we are supposed to believe that Alison is right all along about tim. despite her just doing the same things she did with Mac and she did 0 else to solve the game.

I'm supposed to believe that g-man is sitting here with his stats and analysises and be like nah that is just alot of wim. he is mafia.

yeah they both got some weird stuff, but so does everyone. just because someone does something messed up don't make them scum.

look, no one listened to me about mog. why should I listen to y'all.

the scumiest ones down here is Kyle and Tony and idk.

g-man has a point about a Made, Kyle, Tony team. it looks not so good, considering the likes of Mac and tim.

we could just vote me. I'm expendable. y'all could have listened to Alison nite 1.
yes nearly all of these things
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

ok I’m back to going with Tim’s plan and blaming him when it goes wrong
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:21 pm Maybe I should be clearing Daisy for her self voting schtick too but that’s also a wolf tactic I dunno. I just can’t see the line of her thinking. G-Man, at least I know what he’s up to.
I have been nothing but an open book this whole entire game. I have been looking up top and in bracket2.

if yiu got questions thrn ask. if you think something I said needs clarification thrn ask.

just about ever thought and notes I have I posted about. every question I could think of to ask i have asked.

Victories:
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Tim I’d rather let you live tbh
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

DaisyCloud wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:59 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:21 pm Maybe I should be clearing Daisy for her self voting schtick too but that’s also a wolf tactic I dunno. I just can’t see the line of her thinking. G-Man, at least I know what he’s up to.
I have been nothing but an open book this whole entire game. I have been looking up top and in bracket2.

if yiu got questions thrn ask. if you think something I said needs clarification thrn ask.

just about ever thought and notes I have I posted about. every question I could think of to ask i have asked.
I asked you a question, you didn’t answer it
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

:omg:
Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:58 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:51 pm If Tim were anyone but Tim or /maybe/ LC I’d probably instaclear Tim here
Go ahead and clear me...just do not let me live...we are killing three people and there are only two wolves, so WE ARE GONNA KILL AT LEAST ONE TOWN HERE.

That's fine.

If there's a wolf still in the upper bracket we are killing AT LEAST two towns. That's fine.

If the two wolves are BOTH in the upper bracket we are killing three towns, NO MATTER WHAT.

Even that is fine.

TSP, G-Man, And Daisy are town. Just never kill each other and this all works out.
tim

why u want put this game so bad. no man. it can just as easily be me.

u and gman could easily solve this.

like we could easily be eliminating all towns here. or 2. think if we voted wrong with who is here or what about mog?

I'm supposed to believe Tony is town but not hk?

Victories:
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:00 pm
DaisyCloud wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:59 pm

I asked you a question, you didn’t answer it
you did? what was the question.

Victories:
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

DaisyCloud wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:07 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:00 pm Daisy why do you think I’m bad
I made posts a bit ago man.and throughout this game. like dude u asking this now. see yiu say you see my posts and u thrn go and wonder why I sus u. u know why I sus u.

i thought maybe you might be town. iirc gavial thinks u r town.
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

DaisyCloud wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:04 pm :omg:

That's fine.

Even that is fine.

tim

like we could easily be eliminating all towns here. or 2. think if we voted wrong with who is here or what about mog?

HK has NEVER cast a vote in this game with life or death significance. Could he be town? Sure, he could. But I know HK better than anyone in this game, and I have no way at all to be SURE that he is town.

If Tony was Made's partner we would not have gotten Made N1...I totally believe that. Tony is town.
ImageImageImageImage
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

G-Man wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:57 pm So the tsunami of work busyness finally landed in my lap this afternoon. I will do the last scenario and vote before the deadline. I forgot that we have a kindergarten prep Zoom for my daughter tonight though, so I can’t guarantee much more involvement today.

Tim feels either desperate to sound rational or desperate to sound rational in order to take a deep teammate even deeper. Not sure which.

So kill me and get it settled that I am town, then accept that the only people I am trying to send deeper are you, TSP, and Daisy...and DO NOT KILL EACH OTHER.
ImageImageImageImage
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:54 pm
How does this even make sense? If I am a wolf and I flip wolf, then what "path to victory" is G-Man gonna be on by himself at F5 with me hanging on his neck like an albatross?
I recognize Tim has made a post ;-)
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:10 pm

That's fine.

Even that is fine.

tim

HK has NEVER cast a vote in this game with life or death significance. Could he be town? Sure, he could. But I know HK better than anyone in this game, and I have no way at all to be SURE that he is town.

If Tony was Made's partner we would not have gotten Made N1...I totally believe that. Tony is town.
Who's fault is it that I've not cast a life or death vote this game? Surely isn't mine :D
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

if tim is wolf the only reason he wants to be voted out is because he is confident in his partner.

no way he is gonna self sacrifice otherwise for 0 reasons. it doesn't give town cred.

thing is he wants me to live and thinks I can solve this and I should stay fast and do his plan. im supposed to be that confident in his reads. but town gets things wrong.

also, I'm an easy mislynch for mafia and I don't think I have the voice to convince people either.

tim, don't do this.

Victories:
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

tim isn't wolfing here

Victories:
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:13 pm
G-Man wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:57 pm So the tsunami of work busyness finally landed in my lap this afternoon. I will do the last scenario and vote before the deadline. I forgot that we have a kindergarten prep Zoom for my daughter tonight though, so I can’t guarantee much more involvement today.

So kill me and get it settled that I am town, then accept that the only people I am trying to send deeper are you, TSP, and Daisy...and DO NOT KILL EACH OTHER.
I hate this. You're betting the game that all three of g-man, tsp, and daisy are town vs myself, kyle, mog, marmot yeah?
If there's even one wolf in the set you're advocating never questions each other you're handing the wolf the win.

You're not casing anyone, you're not laying out "here's how to do about doing things" which are all things town tim likes to do in this situation. You're beating a dead horse so hard it's going to turn into boots and walk away
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:10 pm

That's fine.

Even that is fine.

tim

okay tim okay. I'll not vote Tony.

Victories:
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

@TonyStarkPrime unvote Tim

Victories:
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

unvote Tim vote gman ignore the sinking feeling in my soul
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

if tim or g-man .. if either are wolves they could have very easily eliminated me/voted me off and no one would bat an eye. I wouldn't have even been a blip. and it wouldn't throw sus onto them. heck if made has tried he could have gotten me or even tiny yeeted.

point players like Tim and G-man could very easily got rid of either of us.

no way is both wolves and no way it's a TvW thing. they are both town.

or I'm very smol brain

Victories:
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

DaisyCloud wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:29 pm if tim or g-man .. if either are wolves they could have very easily eliminated me/voted me off and no one would bat an eye. I wouldn't have even been a blip. and it wouldn't throw sus onto them. heck if made has tried he could have gotten me or even tiny yeeted.

point players like Tim and G-man could very easily got rid of either of us.

no way is both wolves and no way it's a TvW thing. they are both town.

or I'm very smol brain
alternately you're the winning mis-elimination
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws

Return to “Previous Rackets”