Moderator: Community Team

Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 723
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Re: King of the Hill Mafia

Post by Lilypetal »

Alison wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 4:24 pm I could maybe see a world where the Jack kill was made to make town go into chaos and tinfoil the big names... but that implies that the mafia are all not within the big names (something like Porscha Creature Neon) and made a ballsy WIFOM kill. This would require a lot of cojones given the chance that they just get run over if the WIFOM doesn't work. I guess I have seen mafia try it once (in Champs Practice Game 1 this year) but they got swept for it so lol.
i had this exact thought when catching up earlier but i didnt wanna say it to sound stupid so now im going to think ur even townier for validating me
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 289

Post by Alison »

No excuses for last minute or last second vote swaps. Make up your mind who you're going to vote and lock it in at least 5 minutes before EOD. It's not much to ask. If more than one person tries for a last second vote swap it could lead to a tie which would be the worst world since in this game it forces a sleep.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

well this time we are burying a wolf so there's no need to swap votes
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 362

Post by Creature »

Alright if I'm going over anyway may as well vote someone I think can be wolf.

[VOTE: Neon] aubergine
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 758

Post by staypositivefriend »

Creature wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:59 pm Alright if I'm going over anyway may as well vote someone I think can be wolf.

does this mean you think alison isn't a wolf? o___O
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

I think Porscha can be town. Idk why would she express a townread on me atp but meh it's pretty weak and I'm prob townreading her for other reasons I don't know how to explain rn.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

staypositivefriend wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:00 pm
Creature wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:59 pm Alright if I'm going over anyway may as well vote someone I think can be wolf.

Idk tbh. I feel like she's always getting lynched and so game is lost if she's town.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

It's gonna be Neon + Lilypetal + staypositivefriend roughly this order. Maybe Mac instead of staypositivefriend.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Creature wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:02 pm It's gonna be Neon + Lilypetal + staypositivefriend roughly this order. Maybe Mac instead of staypositivefriend.
hmmm
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 865
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Morning All
ImageImage
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Creature wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:01 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:00 pm

Idk tbh. I feel like she's always getting lynched and so game is lost if she's town.
this is kind of a crazy way to carry urself if ur town so im going to assume ur a wolf. i can't even fathom why ur saying that u all are v/v
staypositivefriend
Hitman

creature if u tell us one of ur teammates i promise we'll kill them first today before we kill you
Alison
Posts in topic: 289

Post by Alison »

Creature's attempt to flash wagon Neon is outing. It is disastrous for the town to vote outside of me and him today and he should know it. This goes double if he thinks the game is lost if I'm town... in which case he has nothing to lose by voting me. He is either in anti spew or he is flailing after a seemingly easy D2 did not go as planned for his team. Vote him out.

I am leaving now, do not fuck up.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 238
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Alison wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:10 pm Creature's attempt to flash wagon Neon is outing. It is disastrous for the town to vote outside of me and him today and he should know it. This goes double if he thinks the game is lost if I'm town... in which case he has nothing to lose by voting me. He is either in anti spew or he is flailing after a seemingly easy D2 did not go as planned for his team. Vote him out.

EoD is two hours ago, I'd hardly call that a flash wagon.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

[VOTE: Mac ] aubergine
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

We'll prob have to gamble the game on some players always being town considering we've mislynched a lot. Or at least only reevaluate them in F3 or F5 if they make it.

Two most obvious names are:

arogame123
Lucy

My personal addictions:

Porscha
RondoDimBuckle

Although they are not as strong as the first two. atp I just feel like Porscha should've been prob caught if wolf. Rondo I'm kinda townreading for some certain posts like the lash out at me for going at strong players.

I'll also add:

Boquise

More because I'm tired of stepping on him. Maybe I'll just assume he is town because it's not worth the stress.

I don't know who else is left. There's NANOOK and Seanzie but I don't have compelling reasons to townread them.

Alison is prob always getting lynched. I'm just not confident here.

I guess that pretty much leaves:

Lilypetal
MacDougall
Neon
staypositivefriend
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

I don't really like Alison's most recent posts, but I'm probably going to just let creature go over.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 388

Post by MacDougall »

I am now scumreading Boquise after catch up
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME You read my stuff from last night? Can I get your eyeball on where I am at? Is it far from you?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Boquise wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:53 pm i am sitting here, eating chips, drinking a cold one, and musing about how mac, alison and spf dances around each other but seemingly ends up town reading each other
it is kinda cute tbh
this is very scummy
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Alison wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:10 pm Creature's attempt to flash wagon Neon is outing. It is disastrous for the town to vote outside of me and him today and he should know it. This goes double if he thinks the game is lost if I'm town... in which case he has nothing to lose by voting me. He is either in anti spew or he is flailing after a seemingly easy D2 did not go as planned for his team. Vote him out.

atp I'm resigned I'm prob getting lynched.

If you're lynched and you flip wolf I'm likely clear, but if you're lynched and you flip town I'm always getting lynched tomorrow. If I get lynched today and I flip towb maybe town might reevaluate things.

I'm voting Neon to bring attention to her. It prob will never go through but at least I expect players to be reevaluating her during the night.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

MacDougall wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:15 pm
Boquise wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:53 pm i am sitting here, eating chips, drinking a cold one, and musing about how mac, alison and spf dances around each other but seemingly ends up town reading each other
it is kinda cute tbh
this is very scummy
it's an inaccurate description of the game that seems to show a lack of understanding of the dynamics between us three but idk if it's wolf indicative
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Creature wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:02 pm It's gonna be Neon + Lilypetal + staypositivefriend roughly this order. Maybe Mac instead of staypositivefriend.
Why not Boq?
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Yes my vote on Neon is as outing as GGhana dipping off the rest of D1, Variance self-voting D2 and Cobalt not doing anything until D3. I guess at least I'm trying to put a spotlight on low hanging wolves.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:17 pm
Why not Boq?
I ain't touching Boq anymore. I feel like I'm only getting stressed and looking like a mean player to Boq.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:13 pm I don't really like Alison's most recent posts, but I'm probably going to just let creature go over.
Why not hard defend Alison if you think she is town? Why not hard push creature if you think he is wolf? This post is pointless
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

staypositivefriend wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:16 pm
it is kinda cute tbh
this is very scummy
it's an inaccurate description of the game that seems to show a lack of understanding of the dynamics between us three but idk if it's wolf indicative
considering the timing of it, it feels like the kind of scattery shit on the towncore post a wolf says when teammates are floundering...

Boquise was shielding Creature until I told him Creature was outed mafia just before this and Boquise went from pushing a hard townread on Creature for meta reasons to just dropping it citing your walk back as a reason. I've never taken Boquise for one to just give up on a read he strongly believes in for any reason much less because Mac and SPF (who apparently he suspects enough to shade) tell him to.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:17 pm
Why not Boq?
Are you still hard shielding SPF Knowing she is Defending Alison knowing that Alison is the most likely to fool her? (Or whatever you said that was similar to that?)
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 550

Post by Porscha »

Creature wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:37 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:48 pm
Creature wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:41 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:38 pm
Creature wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:23 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:20 pm
lucy wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:15 pm

i hate this post
especially because it goes 24h before eod
yah it feels a bit like anti-spew, not sure why creature is already throwing in the towel and planning for his death when alison is literally still the leading wagon
Hasn't Alison done the exact same?
this response makes no sense because alison was/is in the leading wagon and is widely agreed to be the person who dies today, so it makes sense for her to throw in the towel. it does not make sense for you to throw in the towel

why are you trying to deflect to alison instead of standing up for your own actions?
I don't know. I've been treated with bad-faith so much I'd rather just command town what to do after I die. Alison prob still needs to be resolved because now I feel like she is playing against her own standards. Mac needs to die D4 if he's still alive and hasn't produced us any pelt. Then you prob have to go if you have only pushed town all game.
You know what. I was just going to let this post slide by because I kinda agree with it but no. No. We dont just kill good players because they survive too long. Thats exactly what wolves want us to do in some games and know they can get a free lynch out. Policying Mac 2 days in the future is just a post that rubs me the wrong way.
Is this performative?
Out of all the posts from rondo it was this one I liked the least
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:20 pm
it is kinda cute tbh
this is very scummy
considering the timing of it, it feels like the kind of scattery shit on the towncore post a wolf says when teammates are floundering...

Boquise was shielding Creature until I told him Creature was outed mafia just before this and Boquise went from pushing a hard townread on Creature for meta reasons to just dropping it citing your walk back as a reason. I've never taken Boquise for one to just give up on a read he strongly believes in for any reason much less because Mac and SPF (who apparently he suspects enough to shade) tell him to.
This is a fair point. Boq does what Boq wants
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I read Boquise's posts after be pivoted to Creature as being very performative and didn't vibe with them. Arogame and Lilypetal evidently thought they were the towniest shit ever and Creature even tho he's suspected Boq all game chooses now to relent. This game is weird and I'm not going to be too upset if we lose because if the mafia isn't at least one of Creature/Alison the wolves are playing super good.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

it is kinda cute tbh
this is very scummy

idk you can do whatever. I guess you're getting the benefit of doubt for now. Still if you're alive D4 or D5 and hasn't got any pelt you're likely wolf.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:22 pm

yah it feels a bit like anti-spew, not sure why creature is already throwing in the towel and planning for his death when alison is literally still the leading wagon
this response makes no sense because alison was/is in the leading wagon and is widely agreed to be the person who dies today, so it makes sense for her to throw in the towel. it does not make sense for you to throw in the towel

why are you trying to deflect to alison instead of standing up for your own actions?
I don't know. I've been treated with bad-faith so much I'd rather just command town what to do after I die. Alison prob still needs to be resolved because now I feel like she is playing against her own standards. Mac needs to die D4 if he's still alive and hasn't produced us any pelt. Then you prob have to go if you have only pushed town all game.
You know what. I was just going to let this post slide by because I kinda agree with it but no. No. We dont just kill good players because they survive too long. Thats exactly what wolves want us to do in some games and know they can get a free lynch out. Policying Mac 2 days in the future is just a post that rubs me the wrong way.
Is this performative?
out of all of my posts it was the one I liked the least too (I actually dont care either way for legal reasons, I just wanted the words in thread because I was thinking them)
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Is this performative?
Why? It read as a genuine criticism.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:23 pm I read Boquise's posts after be pivoted to Creature as being very performative and didn't vibe with them. Arogame and Lilypetal evidently thought they were the towniest shit ever and Creature even tho he's suspected Boq all game chooses now to relent. This game is weird and I'm not going to be too upset if we lose because if the mafia isn't at least one of Creature/Alison the wolves are playing super good.
Mac possibly patting himself on the back here :llama: :eye:
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:23 pm

Is this performative?
out of all of my posts it was the one I liked the least too (I actually dont care either way for legal reasons, I just wanted the words in thread because I was thinking them)
You're lucky you're cute tbh but I'm keeping an eye on you
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:23 pm I read Boquise's posts after be pivoted to Creature as being very performative and didn't vibe with them. Arogame and Lilypetal evidently thought they were the towniest shit ever and Creature even tho he's suspected Boq all game chooses now to relent. This game is weird and I'm not going to be too upset if we lose because if the mafia isn't at least one of Creature/Alison the wolves are playing super good.
tbh if Alison and I are both town the three wolves were literally given a free ride to D4 unscathed.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Anyway I believe in alison / creature flip today and like I said I prefer alison but I wont be moving at eod unless this place gets lit on fire and I'm required to move for some unfathomable reason
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Creature wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:23 pm
it is kinda cute tbh
this is very scummy

idk you can do whatever. I guess you're getting the benefit of doubt for now. Still if you're alive D4 or D5 and hasn't got any pelt you're likely wolf.
You know you can actually easily distinguish between my wolfplay and townplay right? I've snowed a strong town exactly once in the past 4 years and it took an otherworldly effort. Otherwise I just kinda look obvious and die. Endlessly tinfoiling me if you're town doesn't help me read you man. It's just like Falcon. Like I take the hit to the ego for being wrong cuz you both die before me but you're playing terribly by treating town me this way if you are town. Remedy this if you are for next time please.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Lynch me then lynch Alison then gl with overturning a 6v3
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:27 pm
it is kinda cute tbh
this is very scummy

You know you can actually easily distinguish between my wolfplay and townplay right? I've snowed a strong town exactly once in the past 4 years and it took an otherworldly effort. Otherwise I just kinda look obvious and die. Endlessly tinfoiling me if you're town doesn't help me read you man. It's just like Falcon. Like I take the hit to the ego for being wrong cuz you both die before me but you're playing terribly by treating town me this way if you are town. Remedy this if you are for next time please.
This is how SPF feels except she's a ten times better wolf than me lol.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:19 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:13 pm I don't really like Alison's most recent posts, but I'm probably going to just let creature go over.
Why not hard defend Alison if you think she is town? Why not hard push creature if you think he is wolf? This post is pointless
Reread my post, then read your response. I'll wait.

robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 328
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

I haven't townread boq at any point in this game
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Creature wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:27 pm Lynch me then lynch Alison then gl with overturning a 6v3
So you're back to being sure Alison is town again?
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:27 pm
it is kinda cute tbh
this is very scummy

I just gave you the benefit of doubt. I didn't even include you in my wolfteam guess and now I think SPF is likelier a hit than you.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

arogame123 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:23 pm Also Rondo, I saw you had me as town for the way I was questioning Lily’s post and then you seemed to drop it later.

I was wondering if you could explain me the progression there and what was the tipping point for that?
Mostly Mac pointing out some inconsistencies I was ignoring because I didnt really get the whole conversation so I was just skimming it

Going to bed last night, I was ok with Mac, Tinfoiling Boq and wanting to yeet SPF But holding off because Mac says hard town read but not locking it in yet, Seanzie I was flip flopping but he ended the day with a ridiculous push on me, Lucy I want to town read sure, Lily I am just not there

Town: Boq, Mac, SPF

Leaning town: Seanzie, Lucy, Lily
Seanzie wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:29 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:20 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:51 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:20 am
Seanzie wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:09 am I'm like 4 pages behind and dedicated to staying there, but the few pages I did read this morning give me one big impress

Mac and Alison are putting on a show. Wolf theatre 3000.
indradesting, you still feel this way?
This is the single wolfiest post I've seen all game.

[VOTE: Rondo] aubergine
You know, now that I am caught up this vote on me is even more hilarious. Considering I just gave him ++Alison equity just a few posts above but he chose THIS post to decide to vote me on? THIS ONE? HAHAHAHAHAHA Seanzie, are you trying to be an outed wolf?
You are the outed wolf, my friend.

The classic no u

Creature wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:31 pm I don't know how to feel about RondoDimBuckle tbh. I thought he seemed a lot more like his town self in the baseball game where he literally threw D1 and only started doing shit during the twilight than his wolf self in Halvosen Ridge where he quickly got townread for posting a lot D1.
I [redacted] into a [redacted] so I would say my strategy was given to me not one I chose myself but sure this works
arogame123 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:40 pm
Creature wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:39 pm I'm never partners with Alison. Alison was pretty damn mad at Twice the previous game for harddefending her.
Yes, I admit that’s a good point you do bring up if Alison is mafia, it’s unlikely you would treat her that way based on the previous game.
See again my problem is if he is aware enough to point it out, he is aware enough to fake it
arogame123 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:43 pm I will say though, Rondo saying my takes were consensus mill and then lists 2 of the 6 people in my POE.

I also don’t understand how they went from Aro top town read mixed to with mindmelds, to dropping that read later on.

Hopefully they’ll explain later so I can get a better understanding and discern the progression.
my progression is literally in a nice bunch of messages back to back to back to back, spamming up the thread
Creature wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:13 pm
arogame123 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:09 pm
Creature wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:02 pm
arogame123 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:52 pm
Creature wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:45 pm I don't know where I stand on Boq and NANOOK. I thought NANOOK voting falcon to prevent a tie yesterday was pretty towny (although it'll prob sound suspicious if Alison flips wolf, but not by much considering he initially was trying to lynch Alison). Boq I keep getting paranoid of him because I kinda think he played a bit differently in Halvosen Ridge, but idk if I want to keep pressing here.
What were some of the differences you noticed between Boq here and Boq there?
I remember Boq was being townread in Halvosen Ridge for seemingly unpartnered/lone and I feel like his posts were more solving-oriented there. In contrast I feel like Boq was more defensive hsre, but maybe it was because he was pushed earlier. Anyway, I still wonder if Boq was wagoned D1 because players were onto something, while today he was largely ignored. Kinda meh about him townreading me and suddenly dropping it off when he saw I was a top lynch option, but maybe he'd keep townreading me as a pocketing attempt as wolf.
He did have a wagon earlier on day 1. BUt I had the tr on Boq mainly for the way he made/constructed his reads and especially his progression on me felt genuine when he described about the "juror" stuff. And additionally, we have mind melded quite a bit with certain reads and takes throughout the game. He def has felt pretty solvy and independent from the game similar to what you were saying when he was "largely ignored." It does feel like he was in his own bubble solving.
I feel like I'm being unfair to him. I just keep feeling he's under the radar or something and I get alarmed when I feel like a player has been largely ignored.
You dont think Neon has been largely ignored?
Alison wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:51 pm I think Boquise and Rondo's catchups have both been townie. I worry about Rondo slightly because my instinct is that he'd actually play trollier as town than scum but I think it's a good sign that he has largely coalesced onto many of the same suspicions I have. Boq is just being the same independently solving self that got him killed in SCI and his pushes (eg. his vote on Lilypetal) feel more driven by curiosity than agenda. I think Creature's shade on Boq as slipping under the radar is pretty bad when Boq's push on Lily and brief kerfluffle with Neon show a lack of desire to avoid attention.
Not sure how I feel about having the same pov as Alison :think:
Alison wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:56 pm I am kinda interested with the way Creature's wagon has risen because he is one of my top suspects. I do still feel kinda obligated to follow correct play but it's hard to really object to people wanting to kill someone I think is a likely wolf over me. At any rate I definitely think Creature counterwagon to me is correct because it creates a lot of good wagonomics if he is wolf.
Do we kill you tomorrow then?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

lucy wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:28 pm I haven't townread boq at any point in this game
I have had him as town at points but he's good enough to fool me in sections. I'm proper perturbed by how abruptly he went from townreading Creature and pushing against the grain to voting Creature. And there was a tonal shift from townie to wolfy when he did it.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:28 pm
Creature wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:27 pm Lynch me then lynch Alison then gl with overturning a 6v3
So you're back to being sure Alison is town again?
I think she's more likely to flip town than not. Still I don't feel strong enough to fight against her lynch.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:29 pm
arogame123 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:23 pm Also Rondo, I saw you had me as town for the way I was questioning Lily’s post and then you seemed to drop it later.

I was wondering if you could explain me the progression there and what was the tipping point for that?
Mostly Mac pointing out some inconsistencies I was ignoring because I didnt really get the whole conversation so I was just skimming it

Going to bed last night, I was ok with Mac, Tinfoiling Boq and wanting to yeet SPF But holding off because Mac says hard town read but not locking it in yet, Seanzie I was flip flopping but he ended the day with a ridiculous push on me, Lucy I want to town read sure, Lily I am just not there

Town: Boq, Mac, SPF

Leaning town: Seanzie, Lucy, Lily
Seanzie wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:29 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:20 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:51 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:20 am
Seanzie wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:09 am I'm like 4 pages behind and dedicated to staying there, but the few pages I did read this morning give me one big impress

Mac and Alison are putting on a show. Wolf theatre 3000.
indradesting, you still feel this way?
This is the single wolfiest post I've seen all game.

[VOTE: Rondo] aubergine
You know, now that I am caught up this vote on me is even more hilarious. Considering I just gave him ++Alison equity just a few posts above but he chose THIS post to decide to vote me on? THIS ONE? HAHAHAHAHAHA Seanzie, are you trying to be an outed wolf?
You are the outed wolf, my friend.

The classic no u

Creature wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:31 pm I don't know how to feel about RondoDimBuckle tbh. I thought he seemed a lot more like his town self in the baseball game where he literally threw D1 and only started doing shit during the twilight than his wolf self in Halvosen Ridge where he quickly got townread for posting a lot D1.
I [redacted] into a [redacted] so I would say my strategy was given to me not one I chose myself but sure this works
arogame123 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:40 pm
Creature wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:39 pm I'm never partners with Alison. Alison was pretty damn mad at Twice the previous game for harddefending her.
Yes, I admit that’s a good point you do bring up if Alison is mafia, it’s unlikely you would treat her that way based on the previous game.
See again my problem is if he is aware enough to point it out, he is aware enough to fake it
arogame123 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:43 pm I will say though, Rondo saying my takes were consensus mill and then lists 2 of the 6 people in my POE.

I also don’t understand how they went from Aro top town read mixed to with mindmelds, to dropping that read later on.

Hopefully they’ll explain later so I can get a better understanding and discern the progression.
my progression is literally in a nice bunch of messages back to back to back to back, spamming up the thread
Creature wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:13 pm
arogame123 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:09 pm
Creature wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:02 pm
arogame123 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:52 pm
Creature wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:45 pm I don't know where I stand on Boq and NANOOK. I thought NANOOK voting falcon to prevent a tie yesterday was pretty towny (although it'll prob sound suspicious if Alison flips wolf, but not by much considering he initially was trying to lynch Alison). Boq I keep getting paranoid of him because I kinda think he played a bit differently in Halvosen Ridge, but idk if I want to keep pressing here.
What were some of the differences you noticed between Boq here and Boq there?
I remember Boq was being townread in Halvosen Ridge for seemingly unpartnered/lone and I feel like his posts were more solving-oriented there. In contrast I feel like Boq was more defensive hsre, but maybe it was because he was pushed earlier. Anyway, I still wonder if Boq was wagoned D1 because players were onto something, while today he was largely ignored. Kinda meh about him townreading me and suddenly dropping it off when he saw I was a top lynch option, but maybe he'd keep townreading me as a pocketing attempt as wolf.
He did have a wagon earlier on day 1. BUt I had the tr on Boq mainly for the way he made/constructed his reads and especially his progression on me felt genuine when he described about the "juror" stuff. And additionally, we have mind melded quite a bit with certain reads and takes throughout the game. He def has felt pretty solvy and independent from the game similar to what you were saying when he was "largely ignored." It does feel like he was in his own bubble solving.
I feel like I'm being unfair to him. I just keep feeling he's under the radar or something and I get alarmed when I feel like a player has been largely ignored.
You dont think Neon has been largely ignored?
Alison wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:51 pm I think Boquise and Rondo's catchups have both been townie. I worry about Rondo slightly because my instinct is that he'd actually play trollier as town than scum but I think it's a good sign that he has largely coalesced onto many of the same suspicions I have. Boq is just being the same independently solving self that got him killed in SCI and his pushes (eg. his vote on Lilypetal) feel more driven by curiosity than agenda. I think Creature's shade on Boq as slipping under the radar is pretty bad when Boq's push on Lily and brief kerfluffle with Neon show a lack of desire to avoid attention.
Not sure how I feel about having the same pov as Alison :think:
Alison wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:56 pm I am kinda interested with the way Creature's wagon has risen because he is one of my top suspects. I do still feel kinda obligated to follow correct play but it's hard to really object to people wanting to kill someone I think is a likely wolf over me. At any rate I definitely think Creature counterwagon to me is correct because it creates a lot of good wagonomics if he is wolf.
Do we kill you tomorrow then?
Yes, I voted you, and you "no u"'d me.

staypositivefriend
Hitman

i'm reading through boq's progression on creature and the paranoia is getting to me ngl

Return to “Previous Hustles”