Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [GAME OVER]

Would you like to see a hammer lynch tomorrow?

Poll ended at Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:00 pm

Yes
No votes
No
20%
I don't care
13%
MC Hammer (host/dead/nonplayer)
67%

Total votes: 15
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 596
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Re: Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [Day 2]

Post by juliets »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:31 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:13 pm
tedxtr wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:28 amSecondly, yes, I think that posting is real and it doesn’t even matter if he’s Saitama or not, my point was I expect mafia members to know of each other’s actions so that just spews him not scum.
Wait. I disagree that Mac is spewed as not the silencer/not on the silencing team. But even if he was, as you argue, that does not spew him as not scum, it just spews him as not on that team. Unless you are on the other team. :smoky: :smoky: :smoky:
@S~V~S @Juliets Thoughts? Too simple?
Dizzy, I am having trouble following what you guys are saying. I need to go back and read ted's whole post so I understand what he's referencing.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 352

Post by Dyslexicon »

S~V~S wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:35 pmlinki @Dyslexicon I saw that post earlier. I am missing the nuance of that post. I don't think a person has to be a specific role on a team for a different teammate to act on their behalf. If this is not the point, can you spell it out for me?
That is not the point. I'll explain:
Ted says the Mac spewed himself as not a member of the silencing-team, ergo ONE of the mafia teams.
He then concludes this spews Mac as not scum.
But that is not a conclusion you can draw. Even if Ted is right, that just means Mac is not on THAT mafia team. There's still another team. I wonder if this is a slip of mind that Ted is on the other team himself.

Does this make sense?
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 364
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

S~V~S wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:35 pm
tedxtr wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:34 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:29 pm
tedxtr wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:28 pm If G-Man's not scum I will let Karen leave me and also take the kids willingly
He's not.
ah shit you are right
How. Explain it to me, I know G's game up close and personal, both good and bad, and I think he's bad. What am I missing, plz?
i was being sarcastic
ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:39 pm
S~V~S wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:35 pmlinki @Dyslexicon I saw that post earlier. I am missing the nuance of that post. I don't think a person has to be a specific role on a team for a different teammate to act on their behalf. If this is not the point, can you spell it out for me?
Ted says the Mac spewed himself as not a member of the silencing-team, ergo ONE of the mafia teams.
But that is not a conclusion you can draw. Even if Ted is right, that just means Mac is not on THAT mafia team. There's still another team. I wonder if this is a slip of mind that Ted is on the other team himself.

Does this make sense?
Ted is basically saying: "[This] proves that Mac is not on Team A which means he's not scum."
And I say: :smoky: :smoky: :smoky:

I'm a bit wary of these slips, cause sometimes it's just bad wording. But still, it may be something.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 523

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:45 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:53 am This is a horseshit observation.

You don't believe a word of it.

That last part makes you seem open-minded but last bit you tack shows you aren't. This is the weakest push I've ever seen from you in my life.

You are mafia.

[VOTE: JaggedJimmyJay] aubergine
Hi Epignosis

Considering the number of times you've told me over the years that something I've posted is the [weakest ______ you've ever seen from me], I must have a talent for lowering the bar. :goofp:

I suspect speedchuck, and those are reasons why I suspect speedchuck. The end. Regarding the last thing: I don't give a damn about "open-minded". That's an accusation. He made one move that I thought could bear the potential to be productive, and he neutered that move himself. I don't like that.

Why else do you hate all that so much?
That particular post I quoted reeked of insincerity at the time. However, you have a post history that suggests otherwise regarding your treatment of speedchuck (I see multiple instances of you trying to engage speedchuck / vote for speedchuck / get other people to talk about speedchuck).

Your vote isn't on him right now, so let me ask you this: What makes Master Radishes a better Day 2 lynch than speedchuck?
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Master Radishes wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:58 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:56 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:54 pm Actually, the fact I'm surprised Jay has so many posts is concerning, considering I don't remember him leading us anywhere, only hopping on the Radishes wagon after everyone else already did.
What do you remember from any player in this game thread that you haven't just ISO'd? I haven't read everything yet, but I dunno what you think of anyone.
Then you're not actually reading my posts, just voting for me. Interesting.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 155

Post by S~V~S »

juliets wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:37 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:31 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:13 pm
tedxtr wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:28 amSecondly, yes, I think that posting is real and it doesn’t even matter if he’s Saitama or not, my point was I expect mafia members to know of each other’s actions so that just spews him not scum.
Wait. I disagree that Mac is spewed as not the silencer/not on the silencing team. But even if he was, as you argue, that does not spew him as not scum, it just spews him as not on that team. Unless you are on the other team. :smoky: :smoky: :smoky:
@S~V~S @Juliets Thoughts? Too simple?
Dizzy, I am having trouble following what you guys are saying. I need to go back and read ted's whole post so I understand what he's referencing.
This, Iam not understanding what I am being asked :blush:

sig thinks Saitama silenced him, and he thinks Mac is Saitama. I think any number of people might silence sig, this is also a role, and not on the same team as Saitama:

Architect - Each night, you will switch two players, so that each is hit by the player targeting the other. *secrets*
linki quote:
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:42 pm

Does this make sense?
Ted is basically saying: "[This] proves that Mac is not on Team A which means he's not scum."

I'm a bit wary of these slips, cause sometimes it's just bad wording. But still, it may be something.
Thank you, now I understand. Teds syntax is not unlike mine, he writes like he's talking. I tend not to read too far into things like that becasue I know it gets me in trouble at times. I have seen a lot of posts from a lot of people in this game that sound like they are skewed to the one team perspective. That analysis of what he said strikes me a little tinfoil, I don't think civvies worry about precision wording as much as baddies, BUT I think you know him better than I do, this is the first time I have seen him. It he normally a precise individual?

Based on my own thread read of Mac, I feel his Nutella push was a natural progression, and the main reason I had suspicion of him was that nutella push.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

tedxtr wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:41 pm
S~V~S wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:35 pm
tedxtr wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:34 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:29 pm
tedxtr wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:28 pm If G-Man's not scum I will let Karen leave me and also take the kids willingly
He's not.
ah shit you are right
How. Explain it to me, I know G's game up close and personal, both good and bad, and I think he's bad. What am I missing, plz?
i was being sarcastic
Thank you, I an not good at that kind of nuance without the orange, lol.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 729
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Master Radishes wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:46 am
Sloonei wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:31 am Also @mac some people have alluded to your treatment of Jack/nutella on Day 1 as opportunistic or somehow suspicious. Jay and sig mentioned it, I think. Maybe nanook too? Addressing your mindset there might help.
:disappoint:

I'm so hipster it hurts.
I’d say you're more rad than hip.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

What makes you think Dys has experience with me?
ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

[mention]S~V~S [/mention] I don't know Ted at all. Thanks for the response.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Does this make sense?

Dizzy I see your point. My first assumption would be that he just wasn't remembering that we have two mafia teams but maybe that thought is naive. I would like to see ted's response to your point. (I can't get the mention thing to work for some reason).
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

tedxtr wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:52 pm What makes you think Dys has experience with me?
Well, there was this one time at band camp :kadaj:
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

I mean, there isn't really any question coming from Dys towards me, so how do you expect me to engage that? It's just a tinfoil that I don't care about. Should I?
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

I usually don't pay attention to things that can be refuted upon my flip :shrug:
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I moved to [VOTE: G Man] aubergine for now.

Linki [mention]Sloonei[/mention] I made a post about the progression from Nutella=Civ" to "Nutella=bad" on Macs part, I thought he felt natural there. Feel free to read it! :beer:
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:53 pm [mention]S~V~S [/mention] I don't know Ted at all. Thanks for the response.
tedxtr wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:52 pm What makes you think Dys has experience with me?
You are both playing here in the last year, while I have not. No nefarious reason. It was an assumption, and apparently a poor one.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

juliets wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:53 pmDizzy I see your point. My first assumption would be that he just wasn't remembering that we have two mafia teams but maybe that thought is naive. I would like to see ted's response to your point. (I can't get the mention thing to work for some reason).
Not remembering? I can't make my brain function because the thread is flowing with scum and it's impossible to see anything in this mess that is this huge multiball. How can you not remember?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

tedxtr wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:54 pm I mean, there isn't really any question coming from Dys towards me, so how do you expect me to engage that? It's just a tinfoil that I don't care about. Should I?
[VOTE: Ted] aubergine

Yes :p
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Re: Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [Night 1]

Post by Sloonei »

Tranq wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:32 am I see sabie12 and Michelle share my suspicion of TH (maybe others too, i did not read everything, and probably won't get around to it), so i'm glad to see i'm not the only one. I'm putting a vote there.
Hey wait why?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:56 pm
tedxtr wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:54 pm I mean, there isn't really any question coming from Dys towards me, so how do you expect me to engage that? It's just a tinfoil that I don't care about. Should I?
[VOTE: Ted] aubergine

Yes :p
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I just though you might have some reaction to him saying you slipped there. If you don't that's ok too.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [Night 1]

Post by Epignosis »

Dom wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 7:11 pm
You, like a teacher hoping to impress their administrator with a lesson play they'd never employ were it not for the observation in the first place, are reading as hollow, meaningless, and half hearted.
:haha:

I've had observations where the administrator gets to watch me grade work. I'm not putting on a show just because someone walks in with a laptop and sits down.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:55 pm
juliets wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:53 pmDizzy I see your point. My first assumption would be that he just wasn't remembering that we have two mafia teams but maybe that thought is naive. I would like to see ted's response to your point. (I can't get the mention thing to work for some reason).
Not remembering? I can't make my brain function because the thread is flowing with scum and it's impossible to see anything in this mess that is this huge multiball. How can you not remember?
Ok fair point.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

ColinIsCool wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:06 am
Sloonei wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:21 am I also want to go on record that I’m disappointed nobody acknowledged that I randomly told Drago that sprityo is confirmed town. Like I was expecting him or anyone to pick that up and do something with it, I thought it be interesting but now it’s past. Maybe Drago just accepted it and is going to operate in this game with the assumption that sprit is town.
Yeah so like. Why did you say that
For fun. I wanted to see if it would produce any unusual reactions. I plucked any old name that I hadn’t talked about much from the list of players.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

[mention]Dyslexicon[/mention] your precise readings of posts might be why we are having an issue, becasue I agree with most of what you say, if not all. You sound civ, you feel civ, but if you are precision reading me, yeah. LOL> I word vomit and don't put much thought into word placement, at least not when civ. My good friend Kate told me that that was my tell for her, if I had neat polished posts where I spelled "Because" correctly and used several well placed smilies, I was sure to be bad.

So take that as you will. I am glad we had this exchange, becasue it made me understand your game a bit better.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Tranq said he suspected TH? I'm losing my mind.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

sig moved to G Man.

Hi [mention]sig[/mention]

linki @ Jules, lol
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

OK, I'm going to go back and look at some other people but for now my biggest suspicion is G-Man so I'm going to vote there.

[VOTE: G-Man] aubergine

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Also, my other suspicion is Tony but I want to give him time to reply to my post from this morning. I need to get a better understanding of him.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:55 pm
For me, it isn't so much a matter of not remembering as it is an issue of playing a certain way, and not being used to taking that into account.

One of the reasons I stopped playing Mafia was that I am so bad at one baddie team games, I don't really know how to play them well. Especially when I am bad, but even when I am civ. And this site started skewing to two faction games, civ/bad. I always come back for LC/BR games becasue they are awesome hosts, but becasue they put together multi faction games, which is where I shine.

I don't presume to speak for Ted and his Mafia experience, but it could be he just isn't used to thinking in those terms. But,like you :haha: , I don't really know him.
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 94

Post by G-Man »

Oompa loompa doompadee durst,
When did I ever say I was cursed?

:p

More after I eat some lunch.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:34 am Lol I feel like there are quite a few people who are just falling in love with the idea of catching me and not actually reading my play. Namely Dom, Nanook, Jack and now Nutella. Dom especially only really amped it up on me when I came back to thread live and a bunch of others (Jay, Nanook, Sloonei) all simultaneously started hounding me. It was too opportunistic and I do not trust.

I'm not really one who generally believes/trusts when people make self meta reads but if you've seen my GoC play, or really the vast majority of my mafia play, before (and I have been mafia in multiple), I can't see how you look at this game and think you're seeing the mafia version of Mac.

I'm not saying that I'm playing well or anything, quite the contrary, but mislynching me today would be a poor result. We should lynch someone who sucks more at Mafia ergo if they are mislynched would be no loss. Someone like Jay, Epi, or Sloonei.
Stop defending yourself.

Who's bad? Why?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:37 am Jack isn't town here. If there's one read you should come back to if/when I die it should be this one. I can best summarise it by saying that he feels like he is only half attempting to scum hunt when compared to his actual range. Which would be forgiveable if he wasn't also ever present. He is holding back. Actually this is probably explains why I've had suspicion on a range of other players too. Jay, Sloonei, S~V~S, TSP, Dyslexicon all fit the bill.
I mean, besides Jack.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Does this make sense?

This sums up my take on this whole exchange, in case anyone was wondering. Probably nothing but worth tugging at. Good look for dizzy I think. No particular read on ted here, but I think I feel generally good about him.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

who first suggested g-man was cursed?
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

tedxtr wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:16 pm who first suggested g-man was cursed?
I think I did.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 530
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Long Con wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:24 am
Turnip Head wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:58 am @Long Con @Black Rock Does Nanook 1.0 still get ghost posts?
Hell yeah!

Hi guys it’s your friendly neighborhood ghost Nanook here, just chiming in to remind everyone of that time I blew up Nutella, who was not town! Pretty great moment tbh.
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

why were you thinking that and now are suggesting he wasn't after S~V~S pointed it out?
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

ah well i thought i was gonna catch a scum there but i really should wait for his flip and it being you and on his wagon refutes that so you can just forget this lol
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

G-Man wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:13 pm Oompa loompa doompadee durst,

Oh you beat me to the punch. I was gonna say, why are we all assuming G-man is cursed? This is the dude who once played an entire game in pictures just for fun.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

tedxtr wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:18 pm why were you thinking that and now are suggesting he wasn't after S~V~S pointed it out?
I was thinking that because he was posting in Oompa Loompa format. This used to be a pretty big thing where we are from - people got cursed like this in almost every game.

I didn't just start thinking it when S~V~S pointed it out. I had already gone back and looked at all the roles and found one with secrets but it didn't make sense that that role would have a curse ability to me. So it's been simmering in the back of my mind.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

If he is not cursed, why is he posting in a format that limits what he can say? Why would you want to do that?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

bingo
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I never thought you were cursed, but when the assumption went around, you didn't correct it earlier, did you?

Self imposed posting restrictions are a great way for a baddie to hide out, and your content is slim. I will be here on and off all day, give me some of those sweet accountant analyses, G Man.

I want you to make me believe you, you know I do.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Responding to [mention]juliets[/mention] ISO post about me:

I make no apologies about my radishes suspicion. He stood out to me when the game was just getting started and I’ve continued to feel that way. I am open to other names and have been making an effort to explore other options today. Also when I called him “evil” I was just trying to be cute and come up with alternative words for “baddie”, “scum”, “mafia”, etc. Because I’m just so clever. I think I also threw around the word “naughty” earlier. I wasn’t trying to be manipulative. Just silly.

As for everything else you said about my activity and engagement, I’ll blame it on the sickness. But I disagree with the point that I don’t take a long time to figure things out. Maybe it comes across that way because I’m loud and assertive, but I’ll often go into Day 3 without a lot of confident reads. I can’t just scan the thread and make snap judgments of people, I rely on my process. Sometimes the games takes a while to open up. Being sick knocked me off my rhythm for a few days and stunted my Day 1. I try to be as open as I can when I’m communicating my reads, so if I don’t have many strong ones I’m going to say as much. I feel like I have a better grasp on the overall layout of this game than I did 36 hours ago, but it’s still not as great as I’d like it to be.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

S~V~S wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:29 pm

I never thought you were cursed, but when the assumption went around, you didn't correct it earlier, did you?

Self imposed posting restrictions are a great way for a baddie to hide out, and your content is slim. I will be here on and off all day, give me some of those sweet accountant analyses, G Man.

Self-imposed restrictions are a good way to hide IF the player is hiding behind the restriction. Do we think that G-man is doing that here?

I also acknowledge that you made a post about Mac’s Day 1. I will take a closer look at that soon.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 47
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

S~V~S wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:29 pm

That's what I said earlier that he could be pretending to be cursed. It was done by mafia to pretend like they were targeted by mafia so people would think they were civ
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

juliets wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:27 am I need some more Epignosis. I won't ping him because he has asked us in the past not to do it but Epi, I'd like to know what your reads are at this point.
Everybody needs some more Epignosis.

I'm almost done reading (you people are animals).
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:32 pm Responding to @juliets ISO post about me:

I make no apologies about my radishes suspicion. He stood out to me when the game was just getting started and I’ve continued to feel that way. I am open to other names and have been making an effort to explore other options today. Also when I called him “evil” I was just trying to be cute and come up with alternative words for “baddie”, “scum”, “mafia”, etc. Because I’m just so clever. I think I also threw around the word “naughty” earlier. I wasn’t trying to be manipulative. Just silly.

As for everything else you said about my activity and engagement, I’ll blame it on the sickness. But I disagree with the point that I don’t take a long time to figure things out. Maybe it comes across that way because I’m loud and assertive, but I’ll often go into Day 3 without a lot of confident reads. I can’t just scan the thread and make snap judgments of people, I rely on my process. Sometimes the games takes a while to open up. Being sick knocked me off my rhythm for a few days and stunted my Day 1. I try to be as open as I can when I’m communicating my reads, so if I don’t have many strong ones I’m going to say as much. I feel like I have a better grasp on the overall layout of this game than I did 36 hours ago, but it’s still not as great as I’d like it to be.
OK Sloonei I appreciate your response. I'm warming up to you as time goes by.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

[mention]sabie12[/mention] who are you thinking of voting for today?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”