Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [GAME OVER]

Would you like to see a hammer lynch tomorrow?

Poll ended at Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:00 pm

Yes
No votes
No
20%
I don't care
13%
MC Hammer (host/dead/nonplayer)
67%

Total votes: 15
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 416
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Re: Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [Night 2]

Post by nutella »

Hey bitches I'm back in the land of the living!!

After that eod i am thinking I may have been wrong about mac and I have liked his engagement/analysis since. He could still be on the non radishes team and be genuinely hunting,but with how the votes stayed in him like that it seems unlikely.

I agree with the assessments that gman and sabie look like radish teammates. Sprit's vote was also quiiiiite bad but I town read him otherwise so more hesitant to make a hard and fast judgment there.
MacDougall wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:55 am
Sloonei wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:25 am
Dom wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:18 am I would have to be super, super wrong about Jack for him to be bad.
Ditto. I’m open to the possibility, and I hope to ISO him myself soon, but I can’t bring myself to shake off my town read.
I keep noticing you earnestly replying to drivel you should be ignoring or eviscerating and I think I've caught you this way before.
L o v e T h i s :clap:
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Like... That post and a handful of others-- I've started to see the Mac mindmelds I've been waiting for.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Not only did sloonei engage with that pointless post, but as tony pointed out he did so in a pointlessly hedgey way.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 530
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

nutella wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:05 pm Hey bitches I'm back in the land of the living!!

After that eod i am thinking I may have been wrong about mac and I have liked his engagement/analysis since. He could still be on the non radishes team and be genuinely hunting,but with how the votes stayed in him like that it seems unlikely.

I agree with the assessments that gman and sabie look like radish teammates. Sprit's vote was also quiiiiite bad but I town read him otherwise so more hesitant to make a hard and fast judgment there.
MacDougall wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:55 am
Sloonei wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:25 am
Dom wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:18 am I would have to be super, super wrong about Jack for him to be bad.
Ditto. I’m open to the possibility, and I hope to ISO him myself soon, but I can’t bring myself to shake off my town read.
I keep noticing you earnestly replying to drivel you should be ignoring or eviscerating and I think I've caught you this way before.
L o v e T h i s :clap:
Votes staying on him doesn’t make him more likely town, that logic doesn’t apply in multiball
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 331
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Why do we call it multiball now? I didn't realize we were that cool
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 364
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

I'm like 80% sure sabie flips scum, and it's not only because of the wall I've made but that's pretty fabulous. I've taken into account her surgery and this is why I'm currently not haphazardly pushing her to reply to my post, I'm sure she will, I'll give her the time she needs.

I do have one question, nutella, do you have a history of correctly reading sabie? Any reason why she would fear you if she were scum? stuff like that
ImageImageImageImage

Turnip Head wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:12 pm Why do we call it multiball now? I didn't realize we were that cool
Idk that’s the only term I know for it that isn’t clunky as fuck 🤷‍♀️
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

It’s unfortunate that is the sub cause otherwise I’d be locking that slot as scum and not looking back based off timing

(That nutella is what that should say)
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 331
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Mafia reads of sabie are exxagerated, she doesn't feel that suspicious
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

sabie created a dichotomy between Jack and nutella

sabie said jack wouldn't push nutella because him doing that as scum and being wrong will make him a suspect. she votes nutella.

jack backs out. sabie says "well that doesn't change how I feel about nutella cuz I would've expected jack to do that anyway"

"I", as in, her own read. sabie didn't say anything about nutella before that.
ImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 302

Post by speedchuck »

sig wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:26 pm
speedchuck wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:16 pm
sig wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:21 am
Sloonei wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:57 am I have a question for the thread that I just want to make sure gets asked before we get too absorbed in interactive analyses: who are the most suspicious players independent of Radishes?

I’m gonna be out for the day. Continue hunting for both teams, y’all.
Mac
Sprityo
Dizzy
Last I checked, Dizzy was locktown. What's up?
I've been saying he may be scum for awhie. Why locked town?

also I don't have like a real case case on him. Mainly tone/yesterday's lynch actions which were odd.
Lock might be a strong word, but Dizzy is one of my top town reads. Tossing Dizzy up as a most suspicious character without an actual case is worse than what I'm doing.

Which is putting them up as a top townread without an actual case.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 969
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I'm getting my ass handed to me at workschool, so I may not be able to provide the insight I'd hoped. I believe [mention]Sloonei[/mention] focused on Radish's stuff in his analysis, so I will focus on everyone else's stuff relative to Radish.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 47
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

tedxtr wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:12 pm I'm like 80% sure sabie flips scum, and it's not only because of the wall I've made but that's pretty fabulous. I've taken into account her surgery and this is why I'm currently not haphazardly pushing her to reply to my post, I'm sure she will, I'll give her the time she needs.

I do have one question, nutella, do you have a history of correctly reading sabie? Any reason why she would fear you if she were scum? stuff like that
Ohhhhh ted I haven't gotten to your tldr post yet I'm at work but I'm checking in here and there. Are we going to go through this whole thing a third time? Where you accuse me of being scummy because you don't understand the way I play and then mansplain how I should be playing and then you find out you were wrong about me and then I help win the game. It's always so fun
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 94

Post by G-Man »

S~V~S wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:25 pm Ok now I feel bad cause I'm the one who coaxed him into the game. Blah.
Oh, don’t feel too bad. I’m still the knucklehead who voted ‘yes.’

So who should I target tonight? I’m not dead yet, after all.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

sabie12 wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:51 pm
tedxtr wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:12 pm I'm like 80% sure sabie flips scum, and it's not only because of the wall I've made but that's pretty fabulous. I've taken into account her surgery and this is why I'm currently not haphazardly pushing her to reply to my post, I'm sure she will, I'll give her the time she needs.

Ohhhhh ted I haven't gotten to your tldr post yet I'm at work but I'm checking in here and there. Are we going to go through this whole thing a third time? Where you accuse me of being scummy because you don't understand the way I play and then mansplain how I should be playing and then you find out you were wrong about me and then I help win the game. It's always so fun
always a pleasure. should i start avoiding reading you because of our previous encounters? :sigh:

we would've won anyway. well, the people that were alive would've.

this feels a little unfair, given you haven't even, well, read the main thing I had on you. but that's okay.
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

sabie, i declare you my arch nemesis on syndicate. i have an arch nemesis on MU which I always scum read and it's not anything that you can do about it, unfortunately, so maybe we could work on switching the frame to a more positive one. you can like laugh at me and then reminisce at these games when we will hopefully be playing in the future and go

and having a grin on your face

i have much respect for my arch nemesis
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

I don't believe I have any specific history of reading sabie's alignment, no.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

A broken clock strikes correctly twice during a day sabie :P
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 155

Post by S~V~S »

sabie12 wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:51 pm

This is a wee bit more aggro than I recall from sabie. I guess I will spend some quality time this PM reading her to see if I think this post comes from a place of genuine righteous indignation, or if it comes from a baddie trying to shame an especially persistent questioner into backing off.
G-Man wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:53 pm
S~V~S wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:25 pm Ok now I feel bad cause I'm the one who coaxed him into the game. Blah.
Oh, don’t feel too bad. I’m still the knucklehead who voted ‘yes.’

So who should I target tonight? I’m not dead yet, after all.
If you have a good power, me for making me feel guilty :pout:
If you have a bad power, someone else, lol.

Who do you think is a civ and what does your analysis tell you about last nights wagons?

And if you are bad after that post, I am gonna be mad at you for such a blatant ATE, but I will also be proud of you becasue I don't see you doing that if bad. Too much guilt.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

tedxtr wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:21 pm sabie created a dichotomy between Jack and nutella

sabie said jack wouldn't push nutella because him doing that as scum and being wrong will make him a suspect. she votes nutella.

jack backs out. sabie says "well that doesn't change how I feel about nutella cuz I would've expected jack to do that anyway"

So, idk if you meant to ask differently but there is history in the other direction which may inform this-- in the recent game where jack correctly pegged me as scum right away, after he died others backed off of me but sabie was the one who eventually caught me (she was the cop and I was godfather so appeared green to her but she figured it out). So that may explain why she put credence in jack's read of me and took it as her own/held on to it independently.

Not defending her as this can still be true if she's scum in multiball. Just pointing this out since it seems relevant to your thought process here.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 724
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

tedxtr wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:21 pm sabie created a dichotomy between Jack and nutella

Therefore, Sabie is scum and I am town. :srsnod:
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Yeah I'm trying to comprehend why her catching you in a previous game would be used as a reasoning to scum read you in here. Like, without actually having commented anything on you from this game.
ImageImageImageImage
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

tedxtr wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:03 pm sabie, i declare you my arch nemesis on syndicate. i have an arch nemesis on MU which I always scum read and it's not anything that you can do about it, unfortunately, so maybe we could work on switching the frame to a more positive one. you can like laugh at me and then reminisce at these games when we will hopefully be playing in the future and go

and having a grin on your face

i have much respect for my arch nemesis
Awww yes I considered you my arch nemesis too! Its official we are now arch nemeses! Much respect to you as well

(Spirityo would probably be my other one we've had some fun arguments too. World asunder was cray)

I will read and respond to your post when I get home.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

I'll eventually get a soul read on you sabie. Don't worry. I just need like, 3 more games or so.
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:10 pm

I mean, sure. :shrug:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

tedxtr wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:11 pm Yeah I'm trying to comprehend why her catching you in a previous game would be used as a reasoning to scum read you in here. Like, without actually having commented anything on you from this game.
Ok, I won't do a loaded question. I'll actually think critically.

IF there's a reason for why sabie was scum reading you and didn't mention it in the thread, I'd like to hear that.
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Michelle's still indie
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

tedxtr wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:15 pm Michelle's still indie
???
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

i bet you
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Li kinda want to mansplain to Sabie how she’s misusing the term “mansplainig.”
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

nutella wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:05 pm

I don't believe I have any specific history of reading sabie's alignment, no.
I tend to just defend players who are regularly mislynched until they do actual scummy things. This makes me look better at reading players like Sabie, Sig and Creature than I probably am for realzies. :haha:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

nutella wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:10 pm

So, idk if you meant to ask differently but there is history in the other direction which may inform this-- in the recent game where jack correctly pegged me as scum right away, after he died others backed off of me but sabie was the one who eventually caught me (she was the cop and I was godfather so appeared green to her but she figured it out). So that may explain why she put credence in jack's read of me and took it as her own/held on to it independently.

Not defending her as this can still be true if she's scum in multiball. Just pointing this out since it seems relevant to your thought process here.
The problem is that Australian Sabie saw the point I was making and believed in it and believed in me and found some independent reason to continue that push.

Champs 2019 Sabie basically disregarded my changed opinion and I didn’t see independent reason to continue the push.

Contrast to a degree Mac, who answered something like “what would you do if Jack started townreading Nutella” with something like “townread Nutella too I guess.”
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

Why does this make me scum? I was trying to say that Im not just following your votes around and I'm making my own reads based on her in other games. I thought she was playing how she has in games where she has been mafia. Also, the day was ended before I would have had a chance to consider voting someone else. Also also nutella ended up being not town also also also I just hate anyone telling me how to do something that I know how to do I just go about it a different way. Going back to work now.
~Darren Shan~
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 101

Post by ColinIsCool »

Would lynch based on Radishes flip: sabie, Jack

Would not lynch based on Radishes flip: Sloonei, Jay, Mac

I’m leery of Dom. A lot of his posts seem to be making points/arguments that expose someone’s bad logic but are not actual scumhunting. This in tandem with his tendency to just say “you’re scum” to people, in place of a crafted argument, gives me heeby jeebies. It is entirely possible I’m projecting because I butted heads with him so I’d like others to check him out.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:22 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:10 pm

The problem is that Australian Sabie saw the point I was making and believed in it and believed in me and found some independent reason to continue that push.

Champs 2019 Sabie basically disregarded my changed opinion and I didn’t see independent reason to continue the push.

Contrast to a degree Mac, who answered something like “what would you do if Jack started townreading Nutella” with something like “townread Nutella too I guess.”
Yeah, true. I guess scum!sabie had trouble letting go of the prospect of me being on the table for a lynch.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Basically I’m mindmelding pretty hard with the rainbow list Mac made earlier this phase. The biggest exception is that I don’t scumread sprit, BUT ... Mac is historically great at reading sprit and I think they both would say that so there might be merit there.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:28 pm Would lynch based on Radishes flip: sabie, Jack

Would not lynch based on Radishes flip: Sloonei, Jay, Mac

I’m leery of Dom. A lot of his posts seem to be making points/arguments that expose someone’s bad logic but are not actual scumhunting. This in tandem with his tendency to just say “you’re scum” to people, in place of a crafted argument, gives me heeby jeebies. It is entirely possible I’m projecting because I butted heads with him so I’d like others to check him out.
BTW I fully expect Dom to say that he hasn’t said the words “you’re scum” in this game or whatever but I think you know what I mean.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 339

Post by sig »

Doms on a crusade right now which is great for 2 reasons.

1. It isn't against me this time.
2. Usually civ dom does this imo.

I agree with ted on Sab, she, sprityo, and imo dizzy has the most teammate potential.
ImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

I mean Sabie is independently scummy so this works even better for me

we'll see if I mansplained myself into a wolf lynch
ImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:38 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:57 am I have a question for the thread that I just want to make sure gets asked before we get too absorbed in interactive analyses: who are the most suspicious players independent of Radishes?

Mac
Sprityo
Dizzy

also I don't have like a real case case on him. Mainly tone/yesterday's lynch actions which were odd.
Lock might be a strong word, but Dizzy is one of my top town reads. Tossing Dizzy up as a most suspicious character without an actual case is worse than what I'm doing.

I've not had the time to make a solid case, but tone wise and based off previous games he different.

The main thing for now with in game info is how he tried to CFD away from radish/mac and onto sloonie. I wasn't a fan of this I think he was trying to protect one of them. And since I think Mac is scum and we know radish is it's a win win.
ImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Still have no reason to townread Tony btw
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

k let's find teammates
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

sig wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:35 pm

Mac
Sprityo
Dizzy

I've not had the time to make a solid case, but tone wise and based off previous games he different.

The main thing for now with in game info is how he tried to CFD away from radish/mac and onto sloonie. I wasn't a fan of this I think he was trying to protect one of them. And since I think Mac is scum and we know radish is it's a win win.
This is silly. The sloonei cfd was ever actually going to happen. Dizzy was just expressing agreement with me there, it wasn't a realistic prospect at the time. If he wanted to save radish that wasn't the way to do it lol. He was on board with the radish lynch, and I think he has looked solidly town overall.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

nutella wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:40 pm
sig wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:35 pm

Mac
Sprityo
Dizzy

This is silly. The sloonei cfd was ever actually going to happen. Dizzy was just expressing agreement with me there, it wasn't a realistic prospect at the time. If he wanted to save radish that wasn't the way to do it lol. He was on board with the radish lynch, and I think he has looked solidly town overall.
:pout:

Fine guess I'll iso him and build a case
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

I also heartily disagree with whoever has floated TH as a radishmate. I think they look quite clear.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

All of the following analyses are based only on what people have said to or about Master Radishes. Given time constraints, I am not going to do this both ways. Refer to Sloonei's thing for analyses based on Radish's posts. I have not entirely read that yet, but whatever.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

sabie12 wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:28 pm

Why does this make me scum? I was trying to say that Im not just following your votes around and I'm making my own reads based on her in other games. I thought she was playing how she has in games where she has been mafia. Also, the day was ended before I would have had a chance to consider voting someone else. Also also nutella ended up being not town also also also I just hate anyone telling me how to do something that I know how to do I just go about it a different way. Going back to work now.
Be quiet and get under the bus.
ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:28 pm Would lynch based on Radishes flip: Jack
Lol you and what army?
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

he has a hulk
ImageImageImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

tedxtr wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:49 pmhe has a hulk