Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [GAME OVER]

Would you like to see a hammer lynch tomorrow?

Poll ended at Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:00 pm

Yes
No votes
No
20%
I don't care
13%
MC Hammer (host/dead/nonplayer)
67%

Total votes: 15
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 339

Re: Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [Day 3]

Post by sig »

sig wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:09 pm Also food for thought that I'm workshoping:

N1 there was no kill and Sprityo/Dom started to pursue Mac more heavily. Now there were a few things floating around about that, but given some of the voters on his wagon and how Sabie flipped I think Team 1 tried to kill Mac and it didn't work since he has the one night kill protection. Which led to a push from some of the players on his wagon to flip him to gain civ credit.

The great thing here is that so many people on Radish's wagon had teammate compatibility with both Sabie/Radish.

So we flip Mac and he's mafia, next lynch is Sprityo who's one of the surviving Anti-Moniters and from there it's just the matter of finding the last one of them and then analyzing how people voted to save Mac. Given the last minute swing to stop Mac from being lynched I think his team moved and pushed him over so we'd wanna look at late voters to the Radish wagon. Which adds to my suspicion of Mac.
]

I Literally Don't even see what would be considered a slip here or in the below post?

There was no kill, as soon as this happened multiple players whom are most likely on Anti-MOnitor started going after Mac. Without even reasoning I gave, which is amazing best reasoning ever. One being Sprityo who has high teammate compatibility.

sig wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:38 pm
S~V~S wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:33 pm There is a civ that can't be nked and two protection roles, Aja and Lassie.
Yea, but I doubt they'd have targeted Mac.

I did think about the civ role, a fair amount. However, I think it's much more likely he's mafia.

Also to Epi, I do plan to finish my case, this phase just caught me at a bad time.

Alternatively to Mac,

I'd say Sprityo is a good lynch followed by an inactive/semi active role. Think a lurker who isn't doing much.

linki: Your back and forth with Dom yesterday, various other posts, your small dick comments, and your entire tone when discussing you. :shrug:

SVS brings up 3 roles/things that could've happened to stop mac from being Killed assuming he was the target. In this world he was the target and survivied a kill. THis is as I said just something I was workshopping and wanting people to comment on.

This wasn't the main focus of my case, wasn't even brought up until today since literally it was a footnote on my greater plan. This is making a mountain out of a molehill and is jsut being sheeped by people who already wanted to vote for me, nutella, or just random votes that really make no sense.

To say I'm on Radish/Sab team and made such a beginner mistake is laughable even the reasoning provided early was better. This though is just dumb and not at all a slip.

Especially if you consider the many many other angles.
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 729
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

[mention]sig[/mention] I don't care about any of the stuff you're talking about. Talk about why you came out of "baddie-gate" with a scum read on nanook and absolutely no read on Radishes.
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:54 pm To clarify, Dyz was killed on N2 by the Master's Team. The Antimonitor's team contained Sabie and Radishes. So yeah, it's basically impossible that Dyz was a wolf. Not sure if Nanook2 saying to ignore Dyz is scummy or just a derp.

@sig why did you think Mac was the kill target? I understand the idea that the town wouldn't protect Mac so he's scum if he was shot but why do you think he was shot?
nutella wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:16 pm
sig wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:09 pm Literally just lol, so dumb can't pull up quotes and all right now but.

1. My main point on Mac has nothing to do with Nightkill.
2. It was a logical conclusion to the movement of other players and how much they went after him. Plus the fact the janitor kill was used. To say this is a flip which proves I'm bad, yet ignore the slip I called out, except to make me look worse, on Radish is just dumb. :shrug:

Not to mention again, how many info roles and items are there?

But, sure the only possible solution to this assuming it wasn't just my thoughts is I must be teammates and made such an obvious thing. On someone who've I been going after since N1 and almost all of D2. But decided to just mention that now?

The gaps in logic are wide here.
"Hurr durr conveniently there are items and secrets so I can say there's potential loopholes and pretend I don't know stuff"

Nah this doesn't do it for me. You're floundering.
lol okay whatever and your stumbling around on lynches with no clue, taking Dizzy words at face value when they make no sense.

Either way I'm gone again, like I said can't be around much this phase plan to pop in tonight/tomorrow.

Refusing to look at the sum of my gameplay and lynch based off 2 minor posts that threw out a theory is dumb no other way around it. :shrug:

Not finishing my ISO seems like an easy way to jump on my wagon without having to create an idea.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:21 pm @sig I don't care about any of the stuff you're talking about. Talk about why you came out of "baddie-gate" with a scum read on nanook and absolutely no read on Radishes.

Nanook came out way to defensive seemed like a teammate overreacting to a mafia member being targeted.

It was cleared up nobody else took it seriously so it reset my reads. Keep in mind I already had a scum read on Nanook when that happened so it reset them and my read on Nanook was still there.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

For my "slip" I mean really have the people voting for that never played with me?

That was at least my third off the wall theory of the game so far at least do me the honor of building a real case before mislynching me.
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

sig wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:23 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:21 pm @sig I don't care about any of the stuff you're talking about. Talk about why you came out of "baddie-gate" with a scum read on nanook and absolutely no read on Radishes.

Nanook came out way to defensive seemed like a teammate overreacting to a mafia member being targeted.

It was cleared up nobody else took it seriously so it reset my reads. Keep in mind I already had a scum read on Nanook when that happened so it reset them and my read on Nanook was still there.
Okay but what about Radishes? If nanook was suspicious for that, radishes would also need to be suspicious. You continually said nothing about radishes. During your Day 2 mega post you suggested that you had laid out your thoughts on him in an ISO, but I don't see any evidence of this. I triple checked your posts just to be sure I wasn't overlooking something.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 416
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

I've looked at the sum of your gameplay. It tells me you're a teammate of radish and sabie.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

nutella wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:25 pm I've looked at the sum of your gameplay. It tells me you're a teammate of radish and sabie.
:rolleyes:
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 155

Post by S~V~S »

Not only can you pull up quotes, but you seem able to format them.

You were not making it sound like workshopping.

Again, so why not go for the Mafia Member you felt he was overreacting about? Why not *both* of them? You just focused in on Nanook.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Yes, so your suspicion of nanook was entirely dependent on radish being bad, yet you did not pursue radish even when he became more of a common suspect and only cared about nanook.

Because you knew radish was bad and wanted to tie nanook to him.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

sig wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:26 pm
nutella wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:25 pm I've looked at the sum of your gameplay. It tells me you're a teammate of radish and sabie.
:rolleyes:
me too. This is probably my most confident read in the game right now. It's not set in stone, but you'll need to convince me that it's wrong. Who else is on that team?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:24 pm

Okay but what about Radishes? If nanook was suspicious for that, radishes would also need to be suspicious. You continually said nothing about radishes. During your Day 2 mega post you suggested that you had laid out your thoughts on him in an ISO, but I don't see any evidence of this. I triple checked your posts just to be sure I wasn't overlooking something.
So the entire baddi-gate was cleared up quickly. Which would've been main reason for my Radish scum read, that plus his first few posts were scummy. I'll need to check my posts I'm pretty sure I talked about him in mega D2 post/N1.

He had some bad posts so was fine with lynching him, but he didn't seem that bad. I wasn't seeing the major case on him, which obviously was my bad. :shrug:
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

nutella wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:26 pm

Yes, so your suspicion of nanook was entirely dependent on radish being bad, yet you did not pursue radish even when he became more of a common suspect and only cared about nanook.

Because you knew radish was bad and wanted to tie nanook to him.
No?

Did you read early game? Like literally I was calling Nanook out BEFORE my radish read.

His reaction to Radish pushed it further, but I already had my read there.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

sig wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:18 pm
sig wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:09 pm Also food for thought that I'm workshoping:
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 724
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

nutella wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:16 pm
sig wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:09 pm Literally just lol, so dumb can't pull up quotes and all right now but.

1. My main point on Mac has nothing to do with Nightkill.
2. It was a logical conclusion to the movement of other players and how much they went after him. Plus the fact the janitor kill was used. To say this is a flip which proves I'm bad, yet ignore the slip I called out, except to make me look worse, on Radish is just dumb. :shrug:

Not to mention again, how many info roles and items are there?

But, sure the only possible solution to this assuming it wasn't just my thoughts is I must be teammates and made such an obvious thing. On someone who've I been going after since N1 and almost all of D2. But decided to just mention that now?

The gaps in logic are wide here.
"Hurr durr conveniently there are items and secrets so I can say there's potential loopholes and pretend I don't know stuff"

Nah this doesn't do it for me. You're floundering.
The only town role that even looks like it could learn something like that is the JOAT and that wouldn't make anyone think the mafia had shot anyone. I don't see any items that would give you the conclusion that a scum player shot a bulletproof scum player either.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

sig wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:29 pm

So the entire baddi-gate was cleared up quickly. Which would've been main reason for my Radish scum read, that plus his first few posts were scummy. I'll need to check my posts I'm pretty sure I talked about him in mega D2 post/N1.

He had some bad posts so was fine with lynching him, but he didn't seem that bad. I wasn't seeing the major case on him, which obviously was my bad. :shrug:
What was the origin of your nanook suspicion?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

sig wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:29 pm

....So you got what you wanted, a town nanook flip which absolved you of any obligation to suspect radish, because you had specifically only tied radish to nanook. So you were free of reason to look like you had to suspect your teammate.

This is clear as day to me. You little weasel.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 313

Post by Dom »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:02 pm I ISO’d Turnip Head yesterday and came out with a favorable view. I’m unsure why people keep naming him as a possible suspect.
I have summarized it twice now, but you can join the chorus of people who think I’m irrelevant.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

It was very clear my Nanook read was around before Radish.

Baddie-gate happened: Nanook overreated, it was cleared up to a satisfactory degree.

The thing is it makes no sense what y'all are saying here.

My nanook read wasn't tied to Radish. Once Baddiegate was gone I had no reason to go after Radish and all this happened hella fast. So I went back to nanook who I actually had reasoning to go after.

linki: You're tying Radish and Nanook here way to close when it was one tiny thing. That happened D0, which was also before anyone had mentioned Radish?

He was joking about being mafia super early and he had a hella sarcastic tone which he had in the last 3 games we played all of which he was mafia.

He also would jokingly say he was mafia.

Then Baddiegate

He reacted really bad, so assuming he'd have flipped mafia then Radish would've been a teammate based off Nanook's overreaction.

And Again Nutella is making this out to be some shadowy shit when
1. Radish wasn't a suspect when baddie gate happened..
2. Nanook read was prior to Radish

She's making it out to be my Nanook read came from Radish which isn't true.
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I want to examine sig's defense that the baddie-gate thing "was cleared up quickly", because A) I don't remember that being the case and B) I feel like he hounded nanook specifically for his actions surrounding that event for an extended period of time, which would make it a bogus one-sided deflection for him to use now. But I need to get back to work on school junk. Someone else wanna take a look at that?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Dom wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:34 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:02 pm I ISO’d Turnip Head yesterday and came out with a favorable view. I’m unsure why people keep naming him as a possible suspect.
I have summarized it twice now, but you can join the chorus of people who think I’m irrelevant.
wanna point me there?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 331
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

I'm heading to the porch to smoke a [VOTE: sigarette] aubergine
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Well I believe you have contradicted yourself on that very point. And anyway the point my last post made is true by your own admission.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

I [VOTE: sig] aubergine
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Re: Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [Night 2]

Post by Dom »

You know what’s infuriating?
I summarized it to YOU.
Dom wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:10 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:56 am
Dom wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:52 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:51 am
Dom wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:50 am Sabie
Mac
Ted
You think I am teammates with Sabie? For real?
There are two baddie teams, sweetie.
So you grouped us for no reason?
....And I'm the one trying to paint everything the other does as bad?

I posted my top scum reads. Hop off.
Sloonei wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:57 am
Sloonei wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:52 am
Dom wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:49 am Sloon--

your post confirms what i'm thinking about sabie.

I'd like to hear more from ted.
Yeah, the sabie stuff was my biggest takeaway there. It also felt good to cross TH off the list after independently arriving at a town read on him earlier, but that only eliminates TH from being a member of one of the teams. It’s still theoretically possible he’s on the other team. I’ll call it unlikely though.
Oof. I was not liking TH at all today.
Why?
I asked Turnip who he'd vote for if his top suspect was not an option. He declined to answer. Later, I asked him if his analysis of something JJack posted actually made Jack bad or if he just didn't like it.
Turnip did not respond, but turned around and used that line on me later.

He says he civ reads me, but isn't engaging in good faith.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

I’m too toxic to suspect or vote anywhere else. I’m too mean to Mac (despite players calling me toxic, useless, annoying, etc all game). I can’t get TH to even acknowledge my suspicion.

Like what the fuck, people?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 155

Post by S~V~S »

I am gonna move my vote to sig, I am sad, I really thought you were a town lock but this all looks pretty damn bad :stare:

[VOTE: sig] aubergine

We're still a day away from EOD, but this seems like a solid vote.

@Dom <3
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

“Dom, ignore Mac. You’re not allowed to suspect him. You’re too mean”

*posts summary of why he finds TH suspicious*

“...”
Total silence.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Re: Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [Day 1]

Post by Dom »

nutella wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:00 am I feel like Dom here

someone ping him that the game has started so I don't have to be him
“I thought this was nice”

Suspect Nutella mode.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Dom wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:55 pm You know what’s infuriating?
I summarized it to YOU.
Mac
Ted

Yeah, the sabie stuff was my biggest takeaway there. It also felt good to cross TH off the list after independently arriving at a town read on him earlier, but that only eliminates TH from being a member of one of the teams. It’s still theoretically possible he’s on the other team. I’ll call it unlikely though.
Why?
I asked Turnip who he'd vote for if his top suspect was not an option. He declined to answer. Later, I asked him if his analysis of something JJack posted actually made Jack bad or if he just didn't like it.

I remember this. If that's the extent of it, I find it far from convincing. I was not bothered by TH's responses to you.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

People who give me the yuckies
Colin
Mac
Nutella
Sig
Turnip Head
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:00 pm
Dom wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:55 pm You know what’s infuriating?
I summarized it to YOU.
Mac
Ted

Why?

I remember this. If that's the extent of it, I find it far from convincing. I was not bothered by TH's responses to you.
Can you cite a response?
It’s news to me that there is a response.

Come on, dude. If you read my summary, you’d know that.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I mean "TH's responses" in the initial exchange that you found suspicious. I think I remember him responding that accusation too, but I didn't pay it much mind because he's kind of entrenched as a civilian read in my head, tbh.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Dom wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:01 pm People who give me the yuckies
Colin
Mac
Nutella
Sig
Turnip Head
Am I allowed to post this or is it “a list of names that have nothing to do with one another”?
Because apparently it was toxic to do that earlier.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:03 pm I mean "TH's responses" in the initial exchange that you found suspicious. I think I remember him responding that accusation too, but I didn't pay it much mind because he's kind of entrenched as a civilian read in my head, tbh.
So you think it’s cool to totally blow someone’s questions off, not engage, basically say fuck you to them?
Interesting.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

His response was “sorry i didn’t respond to you dom” and proceeded to not respond.

You think that is... good?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Dom wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:03 pm
Colin
Mac
Nutella
Sig
Turnip Head
Am I allowed to post this or is it “a list of names that have nothing to do with one another”?
I do not know who you are fighting against right now, but this list is acceptable. Talk to me about nutella2.0.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 353

Post by MacDougall »

Let's all reset our emotions.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Dom wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:04 pm His response was “sorry i didn’t respond to you dom” and proceeded to not respond.

You think that is... good?
No. That is not what I said. But since we're here I don't think it's bad. I think it indicates that TH wasn't very interested in answering your initial questions. There could be scum motivation for that. There could also be town motivation. If there isn't anything more to the suspicion against him than this, then I'm unmoved. I feel like my town read on him was pretty solid.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:05 pm Let's all reset our emotions.
beep boop
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 353

Post by MacDougall »

Does anyone have anything to say about Tranq's contributions? They seem like your common scum slank style play.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:08 pm Does anyone have anything to say about Tranq's contributions? They seem like your common scum slank style play.
What distinguishes scum lurking from town lurking?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:04 pm
Colin
Mac
Nutella
Sig
Turnip Head
I do not know who you are fighting against right now, but this list is acceptable. Talk to me about nutella2.0.
I made a similar list and was told it was dumb or baddie somehow.

Nutella2.0 is being emotionally manipulative. She is telling me all about how nice she was to me throughout the game and she’s oh so sad that I see through the bullshit and using that to steer me away from Mac.
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 94

Post by G-Man »

Odd request, but here goes: keep me as a viable second or third wagon. Use me to either draw out shifty votes or intimidate baddies to stay put if a teammate is on the chopping block.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:13 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:08 pm Does anyone have anything to say about Tranq's contributions? They seem like your common scum slank style play.
Oftentimes catching up is misread as lurking. I like to be logged in while reading the thread because I have signatures turned off. It mat not seem like much, but it really does expedite the process.
My Banners:
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Dom wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:32 pm
Colin
Mac
Nutella
Sig
Turnip Head

Nutella2.0 is being emotionally manipulative. She is telling me all about how nice she was to me throughout the game and she’s oh so sad that I see through the bullshit and using that to steer me away from Mac.
Does this mean your nutella suspicion exclusively has her on a team with mac? What if mac is town?

I have not formed a read on this version of nutella, but the way she's picked up on the sig wagon (idk if it gets off the ground without her) looks very much like she's not on his team, at the very least.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

G-Man wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:35 pm
Oftentimes catching up is misread as lurking. I like to be logged in while reading the thread because I have signatures turned off. It mat not seem like much, but it really does expedite the process.
"Lurking" is a stand in for "low posting" for me. I usually try to avoid the term because it can imply what you're talking about here, but that's not what I'm getting at.

why did you respond to this post?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Dom wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:32 pm
Colin
Mac
Nutella
Sig
Turnip Head

I am not. If anyone is gaslighting, you are. Most of your "suspicions" take the form of "this person didn't answer my question the exact way I wanted therefore they are bad" which doesn't account for different playstyles that can easily be town motivated in the case of TH, and in the case of Ted you actually assumed in bad faith that he had deliberately avoided something when in fact he just hadn't seen it. That's very much a bad faith assumption. You need to learn to assume the best intentions in people. Also how on Earth am i steering you away from Mac lol, I am literally one of the biggest proponents of a mac lynch,no idea how you could miss that.

You weren't told your list was bad it was literally just confusing/misleading and was misinterpreted.

That first post i made about you was because I actually missed your presence. And because I felt some similarities in our style of accusation, but I don't feel that anymore this game because your reasons have all been shallow af.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

G-Man wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:32 pm Odd request, but here goes: keep me as a viable second or third wagon. Use me to either draw out shifty votes or intimidate baddies to stay put if a teammate is on the chopping block.
I'm less sure of you than I was at the Day 2 deadline, but the way you framed your vote still strikes me as odd. Why was my participation in the Radish wagon enough to sway you off of that vote? Particularly in a game with multiple mafia teams.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:40 pm
G-Man wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:35 pm
"Lurking" is a stand in for "low posting" for me. I usually try to avoid the term because it can imply what you're talking about here, but that's not what I'm getting at.

why did you respond to this post?
Oh I had it in mind when I made that big post to use stronger words about the topic, because I thought that I was being indirectly accused of lurking by one or two people who griped about lurking. It didn’t fit into my post the way I thought it would, so I pocketed the distinction. Your post jogged my memory.
My Banners:

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”