Banjo-Kazooie Mafia [GAME OVER]

Moderator: Community Team

How do you feel about the Racket game type?

This will be my preferred type.
17%
It seems cool.
42%
I see the appeal, but it's not for me.
42%
I don't like the idea.
No votes
Other somehow
No votes

Total votes: 12
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 134
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Re: Banjo-Kazooie Mafia [DAY 1]

Post by Tangrowth »

Just to let you all know, I'm not slanking, but I'm purposefully stepping away from this game. I need to. Thank you for understanding.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 82
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Re: Banjo-Kazooie Mafia [NIGHT 1]

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

You’re all bad
Now I feel sad
Mac so pure
Not at all demure
Sig should die
So says I
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 226
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Night cap
Followed by a tight nap
Dreams that are quite rad
Hoping they don't turn bad
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 166
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Of course Gobi was the first to die. This is so much within the flavor.

Anyway, I thought EoD was around the same time of most games in this site, so I didn't come to check until now. Meh.

Not that I'm complaining, I think I actually prefer this time.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 51
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Red subtractions refer to posts made after EOD before I screenshot the post count totals. This has been factored in to the following ceilings. Your total post counts may not exceed this during Night 1:

41 Dragon D. Luffy
51 dunya
48 Epignosis
34 G-Man
53 M Plus 7
53 NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
60 nutella
37 Russtifinko
45 sig
61 Sloonei
30 speedchuck
44 TonyStarkPrime
54 Turnip Head
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

If at any point you feel your post ceiling is incorrect and/or I have missed a Jiggy, you'll need to let me know privately. There's a good chance that will happen, as this is rather difficult to track.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Reiterating for clarity:
Give me at least five 4-line rhymes in the style of Gruntilda (example below) in one day phase, and I will grant you a Jiggy. Easy as that. You can either notify me privately once you have five, or you can just number them publicly (if you want to do that, you don't have to).

4-liners don't count toward Jiggies during night phases.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

This is completely in green text because it NEEDS to be. It is NOT game relevant. PLEASE DO NOT MAKE READS ON ME BASED ON THIS POST.

[mention]sig[/mention], I'm not asking you to not play the game. I would never ask anyone to do that. Ever. That would be unreasonable of me, and completely mean. I appreciate that everyone has different approaches to this game. I like playing with people who have different approaches to the game; it makes it more fun. Nonetheless, it can lead to crossed wires, especially given that this game is based around deception.

I play this game primarily to have fun. Winning is incredibly important to me, and I am a fairly competitive person, but the moment a game switches over into something personal, I am no longer having fun, and even worse that anguish somehow becomes game relevant.

In the last 10 years of playing I've barely had any moments where, despite how upset I was in-game, it actually affected me in a way that tarnishes my desire to play with someone outside of game. I would never want that to happen with anyone.

Again, this is not game relevant. I'm not overreacting because it's AI. I'm genuinely upset that I am trying to better understand you, and in doing so I am PLAYING THE GAME IN MY WAY, and yet I feel like every time in my memory that I've ever done that, not only do you suspect me in-game, but I feel like I get insulted (which goes beyond the game) for being emotional. I'm sour about this going into this game already because I feel like I have to walk around eggshells around you in-game every time we play because it's built up over time.

I'm an emotional person. That's NAI. It is what it is. I'm not going to be guilted into feeling bad for it in a game where I'm supposed to be having fun. I've felt guilty about it in many games in the past, and in my life in general. It's a demon of mine. I'm not blaming you or anyone else for that demon. It is my own, and I own it.

I have nothing against you as a person, and I am not blaming you. It's why I'm that much more upset about this.

I understand that you don't realize how what you've said is outside the realm of the game. But it was for me.

I'm not asking for an apology even. I'm just asking for us to drop this please, so we can actually play a game together as friends. If we can't do that, then this game has crossed into something else for me.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 27

Post by Epignosis »

Don't we have Mods for this?
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Epignosis wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 6:49 pm Don't we have Mods for this?
Kindly, please, this doesn't concern you. Don't make assumptions of what I have or haven't done. Thank you.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

nutella wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 5:41 pm God I can't believe this is happening again. Poor sig

I am p tired of him and MP just attacking each other though so whatever not gonna fight too hard

(22)
G-Man wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 5:53 pm Perhaps I am a sadist, but I want to see MP and sig work their issues out like adults. No easy outs!

Switching to Mac

These are just two examples. I'm upset because I wanted to drop this and other people aren't. Anyone with any reasonable perspective can see why stuff like THIS is not what I wanted to read while all of this is going down. (Not blaming you, G-Man and nutella, just trying to explain where I'm coming from, I assure you. You're both awesome and I cherish you. I have no issues with anyone else in this game, other than one person, and I'm trying to deal with that in the most reasonable way I can.)

I only bring it up publicly because people are reading me based on it, IN THIS GAME. Everyone needs to stop making this game relevant, and then I will stop talking about it here. People are reading me based on this shit. It's beyond infuriating for me to have deal with on top of a personal beef I'm having to the point where I don't even want to play anymore.

I don't want this to be game relevant anymore.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Now go solve the game. I'll be back.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 70
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 6:31 pm Reiterating for clarity:
Give me at least five 4-line rhymes in the style of Gruntilda (example below) in one day phase, and I will grant you a Jiggy. Easy as that. You can either notify me privately once you have five, or you can just number them publicly (if you want to do that, you don't have to).

4-liners don't count toward Jiggies during night phases.
Huh what? So we just have higher limits for night phases? That's silly.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Eh? No? I'm just saying I won't award Jiggies for poems written during night phases.

Y'all ask questions privately please.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 30

Post by MacDougall »

another day 1 lynch Mac while he sleeps game I guess... well done
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Yeah, so if we can only get Jiggies from rhymes during the day, they can only be applied during the night. We can never apply them to day phase, aside from the ways individual roles can get them. So the rhymes can only increase postcount for night phases. I find that incredibly silly. But it's your design I guess :shrug2:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Does nobody understand how these mechanics work?
I didn’t think they were hard
A rhyme for work is twerk
Ya’ll can call me the bard
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

nutella wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 7:53 pm Yeah, so if we can only get Jiggies from rhymes during the day, they can only be applied during the night. We can never apply them to day phase, aside from the ways individual roles can get them. So the rhymes can only increase postcount for night phases. I find that incredibly silly. But it's your design I guess :shrug2:
Jiggies are permanent.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Bonuses are permanent, and they stack
[mention]nutella[/mention]
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

........Oh.

Well I feel dumb. Somehow missed that entirely.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 226

Post by Sloonei »

oh. neat.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

dunya wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 5:24 pm
Russtifinko wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 3:49 pm I don't like this post, or TH's response to Mac in general. Sheeping reads to see where they lead doesn't make a great deal of sense to me, since, if someone else already has the read, in theory we'll get to see where it leads without sheeping, and it takes away responsibility from someone to make their own unique reads. Many a baddie has said "I agree with Y - we ought to lynch X to get more info. Oh, didn't work out? It was Y's idea! Get them!"

To me, unvotes are also generally a scummy look, especially if other votes have come on to the votee between the vote and unvote. It's a good way to start a lynch train without being held responsible for it.
wow. i think we come from different mafia cultures for sure. first of all, if you look at TH's posts as they were made, you'll see that he hasn't been sheeping. i talked about this with mac. if we're not allowed to suspect anyone that someone has suspected before us at one point in this game, then we're in trouble, no? i don't think anyone shifts accountability, especially when TH has provided rationale when voting (maybe apart from his MP vote, which he unvoted). and unvotes are part of mafia for me, i don't know how that's scummy.
By TH's own admission he was sheeping, so you saying he wasn't here is....weird. I'm not even sure what it would indicate, so guess I just have to agree with you that our brains work VERY differently.

---------------------------------------

RIP Mac. Had been looking forward to a game with you after all this time, wish we could've been in it together longer.

I don't love that a lot of votes came on to Mac late in the phase. I'm pretty sure it's well-known that he's Australian and thus would be asleep, but more importantly, it was known that he was out of posts. Makes him an easy target for that sort of thing, and makes me instantly suspicious of those who jumped on late and/or to save sig, who also looks worse to me as a result.

Was G-Man the biggest catalyst? He's currently vote #4, which would've put Mac ahead, but I couldn't track how the votes went down in real time.

On a separate note, I think we should NOT publicly acknowledge when people are out of posts in the future. If there are gonna be more people like Mac who are easy lynch targets late in the day, we should at least make the baddies figure it out for themselves instead of putting targets on people's back for them.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 40

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Okay. Lynching Mac=bad. Anyone who voted for him=scum. Easy.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 156
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Let's keep everybody happy and have a healthy game 💪

Next question asked of me
I’ll answer normally
Just you wait and see
But don’t get used to it....ee
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I think it’s Epi, Sloonei, and Turnip.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 206

Post by dunya »

who's around for a game of GTH?

i think we need to find out how we feel about everyone because people's thoughts are all over the place.
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 41

Post by G-Man »

dunya wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 10:45 am who's around for a game of GTH?

i think we need to find out how we feel about everyone because people's thoughts are all over the place.
Perfect! Let’s do it. Will you be doing broad GTH or GTH pairings where we have to choose civ and baddie between two names?
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 7:02 am I think it’s Epi, Sloonei, and Turnip.
i agree on sloonei now, and probably nutella. i don't know why epi voted for mac, maybe he did and i didn't see why. i'll check. but his switch from sig to mac put them tied, which is ok in my books. and it was gman who tipped the scale then sloonei came on board at some point.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Epignosis wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 3:23 pm MacDougall:

I do agree with dunya's posts about Mac's treatment of TH.

However, two points in Mac's favor:

First, his lists look honest in the sense that I can peer through the alcohol-laced clouds and discern some progression of thought that I can understand even if I do not always agree with it.

Second Mac posted "8. Sig - Got a bit of a wobbly boot on but still think he's town. Whiny sig is usually town sig. " but still has his vote on sig. It's a small thing, but it feels sloppy rather than sinister.

I would not lynch MacDougall today.
epi, how did you go from this thought to choosing sig over mac?

[mention]G-Man[/mention] will need a few more participants for it to be worthwhile. i'll do 3 names each time since we want to preserve posts. choose civ or baddie next to each name.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I'm up for some GTH if it doesn't take all our post count
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Maybe not a great idea at night lol idk
G-Man
Made Man

Re: Banjo-Kazooie Mafia

Post by G-Man »

sig wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:59 pm Also anyone who over rhymes/someone in first 3 is def mafia trying to be blendy.
Ponder these words of yours again please, [mention]sig[/mention]. Answer me these questions three:

1) How do you define over-rhyming?

2) Who among us is guilty of such over-rhyming and does that lead you still toward suspecting them?

3) The first three players to post were Nanook, Nutella, and Speedchuck. If one of them, as you said, ‘is def mafia,’ which of those three is our villain?

Re-reading the game with the context of Mac being civ. It’s possible in a game that prohibits diarrhea of the mouth. Me likey.
My Banners:
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Turnip Head wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 11:15 am Maybe not a great idea at night lol idk
why not night we can say as much as we want
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

(basically)
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

dunya wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 10:51 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 7:02 am I think it’s Epi, Sloonei, and Turnip.
i agree on sloonei now, and probably nutella. i don't know why epi voted for mac, maybe he did and i didn't see why. i'll check. but his switch from sig to mac put them tied, which is ok in my books. and it was gman who tipped the scale then sloonei came on board at some point.
Epi said he wouldn't vote for Mac, took a simple answer from Sig to get off Sig, voted for Mac (I think) without comment. It's not a complicated case, but I'm willing to run with it.
There are one or two points in Epi's favor.

As far as Sloonei goes, I have no way to judge how he's playing. He's based his play on a strategic element I disagree with the philosophy on. I think he's presenting it as a preemptive defense, but it's unclear.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 53

Post by speedchuck »

G-Man wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 5:38 pm Playing the Joker here and switching my vote to sig. Do something other than gripe about MP. Otherwise it feels like distancing to me.

Let’s see how this changes the last 20 minutes of the phase. :feb:
Sig/MP feels nothing like distancing.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

sig wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 5:57 pm Really I don't see how anyone can read MPs post and not think mafia, I also know I'm not tunneling since I've tunneled before this is 100% rational behavior based off his reaction and my gut. Really what I think is happening is either 2 things.

1. MP isn't actually emotional at all he's using it as a tactic and is mafia
2. He's mad and it's bleeding Into his posts that I called him mafia, because he is and I'm right. This is more likely.
"I'm not tunnelling. Really there are only two possibilities. He's mafia or he's mafia."

I townread sig for this post but also find it hilarious.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Look, obviously hindsight is 20/20 and I'm not one to complain about a bad lynch (especially given that I wasn't around), but it seemed to me pretty clear that Mac was town. Him getting lynched gives town great lead opportunities.

Sig is boring day 2, but there's room to discuss that.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I, for one, would love to participate in GTH. I could spreadsheet the results too if no one else wants to.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

M Plus 7 wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 12:23 pm I, for one, would love to participate in GTH. I could spreadsheet the results too if no one else wants to.
I would but I don't think I've gotten the feel for the game. If a few other people start I could pick up some reads along the way.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I’m not sure how productive it is to assign blame for the Mac lynch, but I feel pretty good about the possibility of at least one scum being on there.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 12:25 pm
M Plus 7 wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 12:23 pm I, for one, would love to participate in GTH. I could spreadsheet the results too if no one else wants to.
I would but I don't think I've gotten the feel for the game. If a few other people start I could pick up some reads along the way.
I can relate to that feeling. If anything, GTH is helpful to me personally when I’m feeling that way. Gives me starting points, you know?
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Seems like it would drain the post count if we do it the normal way.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Also mine would be hilarious because I've read pages 6 and 7. It would be a mad mishmash of sheeping and random impressions.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

speedchuck wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 12:27 pm
Yeah, we'd have to do a full list at once, but still try to do it with a lot of people in-thread so that people give their answers near-instantaneously for the full effect.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Dragon D. Luffy scumish
dunya town
Epignosis scumish
G-Man town
M Plus 7 town
MacDougall dead
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME town
nutella scumish
Russtifinko town
sig town
Sloonei town
speedchuck town
TonyStarkPrime town
Turnip Head scumish
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Pocketing my GTH reads until just before or after the flip. No reason to show the baddies who the least-suspected civ is while there is still time to submit/change their kill. My reads have evolved though after my re-read. Fun times.

MacDougall wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 8:37 pm They're a pigeon pair of slanking wolves I think. They've both made just two posts. Speedchuck just put in a mighty effort in the other game, roles wolf here, can't muster up the energy to switch modes. G-Man just doesn't like playing Mafia, let alone being Mafia.
Rats. I forgot that I wanted to ask Mac why he thought I don’t like playing mafia. That’s a false assessment. It’ll have to wait for post-game now.

speedchuck wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 12:13 pm
G-Man wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 5:38 pm Playing the Joker here and switching my vote to sig. Do something other than gripe about MP. Otherwise it feels like distancing to me.

Let’s see how this changes the last 20 minutes of the phase. :feb:
Sig/MP feels nothing like distancing.
I wasn’t aware of the history of tension between them. It can’t be distancing because we’re not supposed to talk about it. I guess these are the kinds of goofy observations that come about with playing as infrequently as I do.
My Banners:
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

M Plus 7 wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 12:34 pm
speedchuck wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 12:27 pm
Yeah, we'd have to do a full list at once, but still try to do it with a lot of people in-thread so that people give their answers near-instantaneously for the full effect.
Dragon D. Luffy scum
dunya town
Epignosis town
G-Man scum
M Plus 7 town
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME scum
nutella scum
Russtifinko town
sig town
Sloonei scum
speedchuck town
TonyStarkPrime scum