boo
No votes
DrWilgy
6%
G-Man
31%
Jackofhearts2005
No votes
Just throw the gun away (host/dead/nonplayer)
63%

Total votes: 16
Johann
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 183

Re: Corrupt!? Mafia (D4)

Post by Johann »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 6:39 am Dude, I’m obviously not going to get poisoned while I’m being pushed so hard. That’s the stupidest shit I’ve ever heard.

Also I wouldn’t have gotten poisoned until last night, but do you know what happened yesterday...that’s right, idiots pushed me! Well, tbf, jack might not be an idiot, he might just be scum, but not everyone has that excuse.

Anyways I’m disengaging again now, I find it hard to believe how hard you’re deciding to throw here but you do you I guess. I will say I told you so in post game.
No one pushed for you except Jack and Jack is a scum read to most. I only started sussing you today alongside others.
Why even bother framing you when scum can just outright kill you
Johann
Stool Pigeon

Post by Johann »

You legit said twice this day alone you shot Dragomir like it is a holy beam of light
Johann
Stool Pigeon

Post by Johann »

Like you can even get the gun and you shot a scum. Thats outright death sentence if you are town
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 443
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

I regret shielding you

New plan [mention]Funnygurl555[/mention] just shoot me tonight and figure it out at LYLO, I gave you most of a towncore you’ll only need one to replace me.

I refuse to be the losing mis-shot at LYLO, or to do this shit for another day. Just resolve me and move one.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

*move on
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sidebar, why the fuck shouldn’t I brag...I shot a mafia and that’s cool as hell
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 46

Post by G-Man »

Quite simply, I'm fighting pride at this point. Boo was an early civ read for me because I liked his approach. I can see how his tone and content may betray the logical approach and rebuttals that appealed to me. Nanook was another logic-based read because I don't think it's in baddies' interests to make the game harder for themselves unless absolutely necessary. I don't think that Dragomir was a lock for bad guy of the day for Day 3, because all the night discussion was about the people on Nanook's list. Unless I'm mistaken, Johann was the only one who had Dargomir in his sights Night 2 to that extent. You'd have had to press super-town hard at that point to make him the central focus. I was still uncertain of you at that point, so I don't know that I'd have thrown in with you, despite my thoughts of him.

To turn around and take two early civ reads and consider them in the POE now means admitting that I was duped from Day 1. It's been a long time since I was that wrong in a game and it stings. I'm processing it still. I'll come back in the afternoon after some time in the office.
Johann wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 2:49 am Most people here believe Nanook is town bcs he shot red and nanook himself likes to brag about it. If you read D2 i was the first one to push on Drago and the one that advocated his death the most. Rest of people soon picked it up too and Dragimir became suspect number 1. Dragomirs death was 100 gurantee. Nanook shoot Dragomir and the rest is history. After killing of Dragomir nanook started to boast how he is townie and he killed a scum, like he is the only one that knew Dragomir is scum. In fact majority of us knew and sooner or later he would die. So Nanook decided to cement his town position and shoot scum. Nothing now stands in his position.

After that he became cocky and took a back seat because he is confident in his position. You now have a player that killed a scum and is universaly read by most to be town and can get the gun again... yet mafia chooses to poison me? It makws 0 sense at all to leave Nanook alive after everything like 0%. If you were scum ask yourself would you leave Nanook alive? Ofc not!

He then said despite having "juciy opportunities" to push for me he didnt. What kind of townie says shit like that? Like hello?

This day phase so far has been really bad. No activity or trying to figure out stuff. Most of you are all locked in your reads and too lazy or stubborn to change. If one of you just dropped it for a bit and read some you would see a bigger picture.

You are being played hard and with activity and passion like this you will lose hard

Hyena wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 4:16 am
G-Man wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 10:17 pm Quotes galore that I want to point out when I’m not on my phone. I feel like James Dean in Rebel Without a Cause. Nanook and Jack seem to be arm-wrestling for control of the game today. Nanook was posting like someone who was sure he was going to get poisoned last night but showed no surprise at it not happening. Instead, he pivoted into a strong stance. Jack continues to flail about. It’s like the more he talks the harder it is to see clearly (or what I thought was clearly).
So, here is the state of things right now from my perspective. Both Nanook and Jack have town cleared me, Funny, and a couple others. On the other hand people in the town clear pile are suspecting Boo, Jack, and Nanook. I don't feel like Boo or Jack are arm-wrestling for control, because there's a chance one will get shot after the other for all we know. From my perspective, they are trying to push forward arguments why the other could be scum for the people in their town clears.
G-Man wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 10:17 pm Can anyone see Jack-Nanook teammate compatibility in any of this? That’s the tinfoiliest of tinfoil for two baddies to go this cutthroat and vocal, but it drowns out all discussion and wears everybody out. Is that happening here? It feels too organic to be fake to me. I still want to believe that common sense dictates it is pointless for Nanook to kill a teammate when he doesn’t have to. Someone said he did it recently. If that’s true, then I have to wonder if he’s ballsy enough to try the same play again so soon. I didn’t play whatever game that was, so I haven’t been burned by it personally to vacate him of that defense.
If Boo flips town, one of those two are gonna get shot next, so they can't really hide from people. I think it's more likely that only one of them is scum, if at all.
G-Man wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 10:17 pm Nanook and Jack both seem to have Boo in their shoot list. Johann has said today that both Nanook and Boo look like scum. If it weren’t for that, I might worry that Boo was being touted about as a red herring. That could still be the case in the tinfoiliest of tinfoil, but that means we’re being played hard and/or overlooking someone. I am guilty of mostly sheeping a civ read of Funnygurl based on the civ reads of others. With no playing experience with her, I have to trust your collective guts on her.
In Nanook's case, I feel like he was forced to include Boo in their shoot list after me and a bunch of other people kept yelling in the game that he should be in the PoE. So no, I don't hink Nanook and Jack fall under the same category as far as Boo goes.

G-Man wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 10:17 pm I am too stubborn to abandon my town tead on Nanook just yet.
That's fine. Even if Boo flips scum, I wouldn't automatically assume Nanook was scum with them. I think the only thing I'd do if Boo flips scum is clear Jack completely.
Thank you both for these posts. If Boo's flip can clear Jack, then that's at least something. Are there any other shots in the POE that could clear someone like that?

I'm going to change my vote to [VOTE: Funnygurl] aubergine.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom

We’re just shooting me tonight, full stop. I’m not going to be the losing mis-kill, so the options are ONLY a) shoot me tonight and find a replacement for me in the towncore I laid out, or b) give me the gun and if I don’t shoot scum you can shoot me tomorrow and I’ll accept the loss.

There isn’t another option, cause I’ll tell you right now I’m not going to deal with this bullshit another game day, either resolve my slot now or lock me town. I don’t really give a fuck which at this point.
Johann
Stool Pigeon

Post by Johann »

I need to later ISO posts from Mac. Mac also talked about Nanook.
Johann
Stool Pigeon

Post by Johann »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 7:50 am We’re just shooting me tonight, full stop. I’m not going to be the losing mis-kill, so the options are ONLY a) shoot me tonight and find a replacement for me in the towncore I laid out, or b) give me the gun and if I don’t shoot scum you can shoot me tomorrow and I’ll accept the loss.

There isn’t another option, cause I’ll tell you right now I’m not going to deal with this bullshit another game day, either resolve my slot now or lock me town. I don’t really give a fuck which at this point.
For someone who is innocent you sure are worked up about it simply because someobe dared to make a case about you

Tell me something
What did you do last 2 cycles that is beneficial for town?

I don’t feel the need to engage with your garbage anymore. We can discuss in postgame and compare who shot scum and who pushed a scum agenda despite being confirmed town.

I’m not fighting it anymore, shoot me tonight then I’ll be smug in post game.
Johann
Stool Pigeon

Post by Johann »

G-Man wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 7:35 am Quite simply, I'm fighting pride at this point. Boo was an early civ read for me because I liked his approach. I can see how his tone and content may betray the logical approach and rebuttals that appealed to me. Nanook was another logic-based read because I don't think it's in baddies' interests to make the game harder for themselves unless absolutely necessary. I don't think that Dragomir was a lock for bad guy of the day for Day 3, because all the night discussion was about the people on Nanook's list. Unless I'm mistaken, Johann was the only one who had Dargomir in his sights Night 2 to that extent. You'd have had to press super-town hard at that point to make him the central focus. I was still uncertain of you at that point, so I don't know that I'd have thrown in with you, despite my thoughts of him.

To turn around and take two early civ reads and consider them in the POE now means admitting that I was duped from Day 1. It's been a long time since I was that wrong in a game and it stings. I'm processing it still. I'll come back in the afternoon after some time in the office.
Johann wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 2:49 am Most people here believe Nanook is town bcs he shot red and nanook himself likes to brag about it. If you read D2 i was the first one to push on Drago and the one that advocated his death the most. Rest of people soon picked it up too and Dragimir became suspect number 1. Dragomirs death was 100 gurantee. Nanook shoot Dragomir and the rest is history. After killing of Dragomir nanook started to boast how he is townie and he killed a scum, like he is the only one that knew Dragomir is scum. In fact majority of us knew and sooner or later he would die. So Nanook decided to cement his town position and shoot scum. Nothing now stands in his position.

After that he became cocky and took a back seat because he is confident in his position. You now have a player that killed a scum and is universaly read by most to be town and can get the gun again... yet mafia chooses to poison me? It makws 0 sense at all to leave Nanook alive after everything like 0%. If you were scum ask yourself would you leave Nanook alive? Ofc not!

He then said despite having "juciy opportunities" to push for me he didnt. What kind of townie says shit like that? Like hello?

This day phase so far has been really bad. No activity or trying to figure out stuff. Most of you are all locked in your reads and too lazy or stubborn to change. If one of you just dropped it for a bit and read some you would see a bigger picture.

You are being played hard and with activity and passion like this you will lose hard

Hyena wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 4:16 am
G-Man wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 10:17 pm Quotes galore that I want to point out when I’m not on my phone. I feel like James Dean in Rebel Without a Cause. Nanook and Jack seem to be arm-wrestling for control of the game today. Nanook was posting like someone who was sure he was going to get poisoned last night but showed no surprise at it not happening. Instead, he pivoted into a strong stance. Jack continues to flail about. It’s like the more he talks the harder it is to see clearly (or what I thought was clearly).
So, here is the state of things right now from my perspective. Both Nanook and Jack have town cleared me, Funny, and a couple others. On the other hand people in the town clear pile are suspecting Boo, Jack, and Nanook. I don't feel like Boo or Jack are arm-wrestling for control, because there's a chance one will get shot after the other for all we know. From my perspective, they are trying to push forward arguments why the other could be scum for the people in their town clears.
G-Man wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 10:17 pm Can anyone see Jack-Nanook teammate compatibility in any of this? That’s the tinfoiliest of tinfoil for two baddies to go this cutthroat and vocal, but it drowns out all discussion and wears everybody out. Is that happening here? It feels too organic to be fake to me. I still want to believe that common sense dictates it is pointless for Nanook to kill a teammate when he doesn’t have to. Someone said he did it recently. If that’s true, then I have to wonder if he’s ballsy enough to try the same play again so soon. I didn’t play whatever game that was, so I haven’t been burned by it personally to vacate him of that defense.
If Boo flips town, one of those two are gonna get shot next, so they can't really hide from people. I think it's more likely that only one of them is scum, if at all.
G-Man wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 10:17 pm Nanook and Jack both seem to have Boo in their shoot list. Johann has said today that both Nanook and Boo look like scum. If it weren’t for that, I might worry that Boo was being touted about as a red herring. That could still be the case in the tinfoiliest of tinfoil, but that means we’re being played hard and/or overlooking someone. I am guilty of mostly sheeping a civ read of Funnygurl based on the civ reads of others. With no playing experience with her, I have to trust your collective guts on her.
In Nanook's case, I feel like he was forced to include Boo in their shoot list after me and a bunch of other people kept yelling in the game that he should be in the PoE. So no, I don't hink Nanook and Jack fall under the same category as far as Boo goes.

G-Man wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 10:17 pm I am too stubborn to abandon my town tead on Nanook just yet.
That's fine. Even if Boo flips scum, I wouldn't automatically assume Nanook was scum with them. I think the only thing I'd do if Boo flips scum is clear Jack completely.
Thank you both for these posts. If Boo's flip can clear Jack, then that's at least something. Are there any other shots in the POE that could clear someone like that?

I'm going to change my vote to [VOTE: Funnygurl] aubergine.
No matter who gets shot this night Nanook must die even if it is last shot
Johann
Stool Pigeon

Post by Johann »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 9:16 am I don’t feel the need to engage with your garbage anymore. We can discuss in postgame and compare who shot scum and who pushed a scum agenda despite being confirmed town.

I’m not fighting it anymore, shoot me tonight then I’ll be smug in post game.
Much townie
Such wow
Johann
Stool Pigeon

Post by Johann »

Oh and btw he once more.mentioned Dragomir shooting
Johann
Stool Pigeon

Post by Johann »

Cause thats everything he has

I’m literally agreeing with you that I should be shot tonight, you don’t need to keep spewing shit.
Johann
Stool Pigeon

Post by Johann »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 9:22 am I’m literally agreeing with you that I should be shot tonight, you don’t need to keep spewing shit.
Whats funny tho is that you keep saying i shot Dragomir but never say you also wanted to shoot Mac and Nutella shot

Better record than yours!

(Also ignores that I wanted to shoot between Mac and jack, not Mac specifically)
Johann
Stool Pigeon

Post by Johann »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 9:27 am Better record than yours!
You do realise i pushed for Dragomir first and was the most vocal player here for his death?

And i shot Dougall who you pretty much voiced to be shot too

We have the same record buddy

Except i didnt advocate Nutella shooting. So my record is even better
Johann
Stool Pigeon

Post by Johann »

You are crumbling so hard lmao

I’m gonna start collecting I told you so gifs for postgame.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 329
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

[mention]G-Man[/mention]
[mention]DrWilgy[/mention]
[mention]Funnygurl555[/mention]

The following is a series of posts made by the woefully pocketed DDL about Nanook after Nanook bussed his teammate, MP. We would go on to lose the game primarily because of this bus.
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:43 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:12 am
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:20 am
speedchuck wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:14 pm Juliets lacks any votes, mechanics, allegiances or anti-alignments that separate her as town. All she has is a. her claim (do scum have fakeclaims, idk) and b. the fact that she's felt pretty towny all game. She's been in that second-to-lynch position, but keeps scraping by.

Everyone else in the game has more than she does separating them from the scumteam.
Thanks for saving me the words.

[VOTE: juliets] aubergine

Yeah and I know you are not voting here but I feel juliets' "not telling Jack to move away from MP" looks less good than Nanook tagging me to make me change to MP and then later convincing me to do it when I showed up 3 minutes before the deadline.
Let me be devil’s advocate.

If Juliets is a wolf with MP, her giving up her vote and convincing me to vote away from Tony means there is a 2/3rds chance I vote a wolf instead. It doesn’t take her out of anyone’s POE except maybe mine.

If Nanook is a wolf with MP, the important thing is that he’s not in the POE and he remains not in the POE. A hard bus helps a lot with that.
You know what is better than not being in the POE?

A game with 5 townies and 2 scum left.

That's when it starts to look like a game that town can't win.
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:51 am
speedchuck wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:48 am
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:47 am
speedchuck wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:42 am
juliets wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:39 am Someone remind me why we town cleared DDL. I can't remember the reason.
D1 radish push looked really good. He also initiated the MP switch for the DDL/Nanook crew yesterday, as I understand it.
I suggested we changed away from Wilgy, then went offline.

When I came back, Nanook had switched to MP and was trying to convince me to do the same.
Did you suggest changing to a specific person?
Nope, the idea to lynch MP came from nanook, at least when concering our private chat.

We'll have to reread the thread to see how he came up with that.
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:47 am
speedchuck wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:42 am
juliets wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:39 am Someone remind me why we town cleared DDL. I can't remember the reason.
D1 radish push looked really good. He also initiated the MP switch for the DDL/Nanook crew yesterday, as I understand it.
I suggested we changed away from Wilgy, then went offline.

When I came back, Nanook had switched to MP and was trying to convince me to do the same.
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:20 am
speedchuck wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:14 pm Juliets lacks any votes, mechanics, allegiances or anti-alignments that separate her as town. All she has is a. her claim (do scum have fakeclaims, idk) and b. the fact that she's felt pretty towny all game. She's been in that second-to-lynch position, but keeps scraping by.

Everyone else in the game has more than she does separating them from the scumteam.
Thanks for saving me the words.

[VOTE: juliets] aubergine

Yeah and I know you are not voting here but I feel juliets' "not telling Jack to move away from MP" looks less good than Nanook tagging me to make me change to MP and then later convincing me to do it when I showed up 3 minutes before the deadline.

Assuming the three of you are town (cause gah it's kinda hard to read Boo when he's not talking and refuses to back up his reads when he is talking and idk who Nanook's teammate is if Boo is town), you absolutely cannot keep giving Nanook another day because he bussed.

Who tf are you fighting I’m accepting my death

Advocating for it even
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 9:59 am Who tf are you fighting I’m accepting my death

Advocating for it even
Did you claim scum yet? :biggrin:

If they don’t shoot you tomorrow I’m gonna be so annoyed
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 9:59 am Who tf are you fighting I’m accepting my death

Advocating for it even
John Cena is disappoint. :disappoint:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Commander Taggart is disappoint.
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 285
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by Funnygurl555 »

popcorn.gif
Sloonei wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:52 pm We are polar opposites in the most delightful way.
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

nah i still ain't shooting nanook

ok new plan

nanook tell me who to shoot
Sloonei wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:52 pm We are polar opposites in the most delightful way.

I’m literally telling you to shoot me, I refuse to be the losing shot tomorrow
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Funnygurl555 wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 11:23 am nah i still ain't shooting nanook

ok new plan

nanook tell me who to shoot
Why the heck are we giving FG the gun again?

There’s functionally seven alive right, me/FG/wilgy/boo/jack/hyena/gman

So here’s my solve if you want it:

I’m gonna take FG/wilgy/hyena as town and lose if I’m wrong

I’m honestly 50/50 between boo and gman for the last spot. There’s a lot of moving parts tbh, but I’d proooobably take boo just because I think he makes less sense as Jack’s partner than gman. I’m not entirely confident on that.

I’m also not super confident on hyena tbh but I have to lock someone in, and he’s probably less partnery with the remaining options I think, so here we are.

Anyways, assuming you shoot me today you’ll have to figure out who between gman/boo to trust, and honestly I don’t really envy you the decision.

If I’m wrong and totally off base you can all yell at me in postgame but this is what I’d ride with 🤷‍♀️
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 11:24 am I’m literally telling you to shoot me, I refuse to be the losing shot tomorrow
are you sure?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Johann wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 9:20 am Oh and btw he once more.mentioned Dragomir shooting
Johann wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 9:21 am Cause thats everything he has
Called himself "confirmed town" for it, too.

Seriously, [mention]Funnygurl555[/mention] if you ignore that he shot Drago, there's literally no reason at all to townread Nanook. He's been scummy af.
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

duskfall town read nanook h e l l o

Well I’m obviously not getting poisoned when scum are apparently able to push me (seriously, wtf guys, every town that’s allowed this to happen has failed miserably), and I don’t particularly want to deal with this for another day, so. Yeah, go ahead and shoot me and sheep my reads tomorrow. I don’t care at this point.

And if jack is somehow town pushing this then I need to seriously reevaluate my otherwise positive opinion of his play 🤷‍♀️
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

...that's a quick phase then
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 11:32 am There’s functionally seven alive right, me/FG/wilgy/boo/jack/hyena/gman

So here’s my solve if you want it:

I’m gonna take FG/wilgy/hyena as town and lose if I’m wrong

I’m honestly 50/50 between boo and gman for the last spot. There’s a lot of moving parts tbh, but I’d proooobably take boo just because I think he makes less sense as Jack’s partner than gman. I’m not entirely confident on that.

I’m also not super confident on hyena tbh but I have to lock someone in, and he’s probably less partnery with the remaining options I think, so here we are.

Anyways, assuming you shoot me today you’ll have to figure out who between gman/boo to trust, and honestly I don’t really envy you the decision.

If I’m wrong and totally off base you can all yell at me in postgame but this is what I’d ride with 🤷‍♀️
This is nonsense.

There's no way you think I'm scum. I keep asking you to explain your scumread on me and your townread on Boo and you keep refusing to do it.

"I'll answer questions from anyone but Jack"
"I wasn't taking Boo out of the POE entirely. Just for the day."

If you're town (you're not), you should realize that your utter failure to explain (or even give) your read on Drago is why your shot looks like a bus, your failure to explain your read on Boo is why it looks like you're defending a packmate and your failure to explain your read on me is why you look like you're a wolf trying to get a mislynch on me.

If you're town, you'd realize this and do something to show us that these reads are real. Instead, you're "giving up."

I can only conclude that this is because you cannot explain your reads because they are fake.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 11:36 am And if jack is somehow town pushing this then I need to seriously reevaluate my otherwise positive opinion of his play 🤷‍♀️
If you think lynching players who do suspicious things and can't explain why the do them is poor play, and doing suspicious things without being able to explain why is good play, I don't want to be a good player. :noble:

I don’t know why you keep talking to me I’ve made it clear I’m not interested. Go away.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Funnygurl555 wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 11:34 am duskfall town read nanook h e l l o
And Mac scumread Nanook. Died screaming at us to kill him.

Nanook gets shot today.
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 11:40 am
Funnygurl555 wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 11:34 am duskfall town read nanook h e l l o

Nanook gets shot today.
ok w/e
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 11:39 am I don’t know why you keep talking to me I’ve made it clear I’m not interested. Go away.
Because you're caught.

Townies don't give up on defending themselves before they even start. I've asked you a ton of times to explain your reads and you haven't tried to do so. Not once.

I'm town. I posted a shitton because it was important to me to convince players like Johann, FG, Gman and Wilgy that their reads on me were wrong. I knew I could because I'm town and I take myself out of the POE as town all the time. It's why I'm "unlynchable."

You know you can't convince me your reads are real because they're fake. That's why you're not trying.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Funnygurl555 wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 11:42 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 11:40 am

Nanook gets shot today.
ok w/e
Whatever you're going to shoot Nanook or whatever you're gonna stick your head in the sand?

Unfortunately I have to concede that sometimes Town pushes a scum agenda (see: Johan, to a lesser extent Mac), but I can’t not SR you for this insanely bad push 🤷‍♀️

Anyways, my message to everyone else is kill me and sheep my reads
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 11:47 am Unfortunately I have to concede that sometimes Town pushes a scum agenda (see: Johan, to a lesser extent Mac), but I can’t not SR you for this insanely bad push 🤷‍♀️

Anyways, my message to everyone else is kill me and sheep my reads
So...the textbook definition of omgus?

You scumread me because my push on you is bad. Buuuuut you've had me as your top scumread longer than you've been mine.

I’m not fighting to stay alive 🤷‍♀️

I’m literally saying shoot me and sheep me.
Hyena
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 397
Preferred Pronouns: Any pronouns work!

Post by Hyena »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 7:50 am We’re just shooting me tonight, full stop. I’m not going to be the losing mis-kill, so the options are ONLY a) shoot me tonight and find a replacement for me in the towncore I laid out, or b) give me the gun and if I don’t shoot scum you can shoot me tomorrow and I’ll accept the loss.

I don't understand this post? In my head, there's most likely one scum between Boo and Jack just based on their interactions. How are you going to be the mis-kill in LYLO?

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”