Recruitment Mafia IV: Dawn of the Clans (End Game)

Moderator: Community Team

Game End!

Thank you
29%
for playing
20%
See you in number 5?
31%
aapje is too busy but he'll try to keep up....
11%
like every other time I make him play.
9%

Total votes: 45
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 113

Re: Recruitment Mafia IV: Dawn of the Clans (Day 2)

Post by Epignosis »

DFaraday had 8 posts and his role is still around Day 11. Bass subbed in for him and self-voted Day 5. It would seem he missed each vote after that until G-Spice stepped in for him. I would need to see (and not smell) more from him before I can form an opinion.

Tranq has 44 posts here, compared to 83 in RM3 when he was recruited bad Night 3 (and killed by another team Night 7). Despite the post count, I'm detecting a consistent tone. In RM3, every other posts of his has a Image, and after he was recruited, he was not shy about gunning for Boogs, who was good and got lynched (I also note that when I called out bea, his own team captain, he said "Very interesting theory about bea" (there's that word, haha)). I think Tranq also would have no qualms taking out Typhoony Night 1. However, what stands out most for me is Tranq's Day 7 vote for timmer after Tranq had arrived at the conclusion that timmer was neutral. I get he was silenced, but Tranq never explained the vote later. Am I to believe that Tranq was silenced and forced to vote timmer?
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 255

Re: Recruitment Mafia IV: Dawn of the Clans (Day 11)

Post by Bullzeye »

I'll still be around for a few more hours but I'm putting my vote on BWT now as I mentioned I might earlier.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I'm voting for Tranq now. I don't want three votes on birdwithteeth to prompt a runaway train.
aapje
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 141

Post by aapje »

I'm going to vote for Tranq. The less he says the more I think he could be bad.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 162
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

I'm voting for bwt because I thought boomslang was bad for a while and haven't been feeling good about him lately. I also wouldn't be surprised if tranq was bad.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

nutella wrote:I'm voting for bwt because I thought boomslang was bad for a while and haven't been feeling good about him lately. I also wouldn't be surprised if tranq was bad.
Then you could try voting Tranq.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

nutella wrote:I'm voting for bwt because I thought boomslang was bad for a while and haven't been feeling good about him lately. I also wouldn't be surprised if tranq was bad.
I'm glad you posted this, as a matter of fact. Analyzing it linguistically, it's rotten. Regarding bwt, you "haven't been feeling good about him lately."

What does that mean? If you thought Boomslang was "bad for a while," then why would you feel anything else but bad regarding bwt?

What has birdwithteeth said or done "lately" (your word) to make you not feel good about him?

Here's his only post since coming back:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:Sorry everyone. Just realized I had replaced back into this game. Too tired to read anything tonight, but I'll start catching up again tomorrow afternoon/evening after work.
That's it. Please tell me what is bothering you. :eye:

I'm switching my vote to nutella, and I encourage the other bwt voters to do likewise.
Tranq
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 48

Post by Tranq »

Spacedaisy wrote:Bwt replaced boomslang. I believe boomslang was bad. He was already under suspicion from players, then Night 9s came along and Ahriman attempted to kill 2 people, DH and boomslang. Both failed. It has generally been agreed upon that DH would be a freaking weird choice of kill for Ahriman, all things considered. I had looked over the list to see if there was a reason that Ahriman might have ended up with two kills showing up in one night. The only thing I could see was that Boomslang (because I am operating under the belief that Ahriman wouldn't have targeted DH) might be either the jilted lover or the warden. We know now that Gman was the jilted lover in his previous incarnation,so we can scratch that. So if he was the warden, and the power was used by him, targeting DH seems like a decidedly baddie move. Then the only sense I can make of Roxy's weirdness over the restarted night was that she was trying to obfuscate the truth about what occurred in order to provide some cover for boom/bwt. I really think this would be the best choice for a lynch today.
ˆ
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Not ^ ?
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 81

Post by G-Man »

Hello players. As well as hosts, non-players, bots, and the mighty sequoias of the redwood forests. As you can see, I have returned. And it's not because I forgot my hat. Actually, my wildly exaggerated ego and its ability to create cheeky ways to post in mafia games makes creating such a garment an impossibility. As when all hatmakers see the correct fabric pattern that would fit my inflated head, they cry both tears of joy and total confusion until they pass out but are delicately caught by their own memories of my memorably unmatched posts.

No, the real reason that I'm back is I have been on a campaign to catch up on what happened after my tragic and premature first death while also infomring the people of this dual-color-scheme-optioned forum that we call The Syndicate how they or the men in their life can use Old Spice to smell as fresh as the freshest smelling places on the internet. Along with being educational, this reading/information campaign carries an entertainment value that is second to none. I know because I write them and have a strong memory of them in my brain. If you'd like a sneak peek, try staring through my striking brown eyes and looking at them as I currently remember them in my brain.
While you're helplessly lost in my seas of brown warmth and satisfaction, let me take this time to tell you that I see why people are suspicious of both Birdwithteeth and Tranq. I'd go into more detail but I am still something like 15 pages behind and need to keep reading.
You can't get past the striking brown eyes, can you? Don't worry. It's helpless.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Spacedaisy, a word please?
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 184

Post by Spacedaisy »

What word did you have in mind?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 121

Post by Canucklehead »

Is Devin a replacement for someone, or has he been here from the beginning?

*goes to check...*
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Here from the beginning
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Epi, I didn't like the fact that boom had basically stopped participating, like I know he said he was busy but even when he was around he only paid attention to certain things and conveniently ignored others. When I suspected him earlier in the game he briefly reassured me with some good participation but then it fell off again and I thought that may have indicated recruitment. Then that survival happened and Daisy's theory strikes me as a real possibility.

I did consider voting for Tranq as well but my suspicion of him is less concrete. :shrug:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Spacedaisy wrote:What word did you have in mind?
Given nutella's last post, has your opinion of her changed?
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I think she is likely bad. I've gone back and forth about her all game, but lately I have felt mostly bad vibes where she is concerned and she and tranq jumping on makes me feel even more. However, there are also two bad teams, so it doesn't clear bwt IMO.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 121

Post by Canucklehead »

Is anyone willing to consider a Devin vote??

I just went and glanced through his posts, and they are why wibblyest, most non-committal things I've ever seen.....EXCEPT for the Bubbles vote day, which looks like a sort of half-hearted distancing attempt by Bubbles....

Other people should have a look and tell me what they think
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

I have suspected Devin for a while and would be happy to vote him as well.

Honestly I trust very few people at this point, so :shrug:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Spacedaisy wrote:I think she is likely bad. I've gone back and forth about her all game, but lately I have felt mostly bad vibes where she is concerned and she and tranq jumping on makes me feel even more. However, there are also two bad teams, so it doesn't clear bwt IMO.
No, it doesn't clear him. But, again, Henry Fonda style...reasonable doubt and all.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Canucklehead wrote:Is anyone willing to consider a Devin vote??

I just went and glanced through his posts, and they are why wibblyest, most non-committal things I've ever seen.....EXCEPT for the Bubbles vote day, which looks like a sort of half-hearted distancing attempt by Bubbles....

I agree with your suspicion completely, but I think we should at least try to zero in on a couple people rather than spread it out all over. If devin would be one of those then yes I would consider it.the same goes for Nutella, and clearly bwt. Tranq would be an option to me too.

Linki @ Epi: you have no more concrete evidence for Nutella, so I'm really not understanding why you have hesitance regarding bwt. I would consider a Nutella vote, but I am not ready to commit to that yet.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Spacedaisy wrote:

I agree with your suspicion completely, but I think we should at least try to zero in on a couple people rather than spread it out all over. If devin would be one of those then yes I would consider it.the same goes for Nutella, and clearly bwt. Tranq would be an option to me too.

Linki @ Epi: you have no more concrete evidence for Nutella, so I'm really not understanding why you have hesitance regarding bwt. I would consider a Nutella vote, but I am not ready to commit to that yet.
You have no concrete evidence for bwt. If you had concrete evidence all the time, Mafia ceases to be Mafia and you might as well play Tetris.

No, I have no more concrete evidence for Nutella. I looked at her more closely because she posted something that, in my opinion, was flimsy and weak. I now believe she should be lynched.

If you lynch bwt, and he comes back not bad, what then?
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Epignosis wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:

You have no concrete evidence for bwt. If you had concrete evidence all the time, Mafia ceases to be Mafia and you might as well play Tetris.

No, I have no more concrete evidence for Nutella. I looked at her more closely because she posted something that, in my opinion, was flimsy and weak. I now believe she should be lynched.

Then I was wrong and we try again, that is the risk that is run in every lynch. I'm aware there isn't hard and fast evidence for bwt, I've never claimed there was. what answer are you looking for from me here?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Spacedaisy wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:

Then I was wrong and we try again, that is the risk that is run in every lynch. I'm aware there isn't hard and fast evidence for bwt, I've never claimed there was. what answer are you looking for from me here?
"Whoopsie" isn't it. I 100% believe you have a side. If it's a bad side, then fine. Ignore me. But if it's not a bad side, then "I would consider voting elsewhere" would be a nice start.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I did say I would consider voting elsewhere, more than once in the last handful of posts.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Spacedaisy wrote:I did say I would consider voting elsewhere, more than once in the last handful of posts.
I know you did, but I don't think I've read enough to say an intelligent enough thing to get you to vote someone else. I do feel like I'm right about nutella. Her verb tense made it sound like new bwt has done something suspicious, but he hasn't. So she voted for him.

That's rotten.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Will anyone else consider my quest to lynch nutella based on this misstep?
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Alright Epi. You know what, I trust you. I don't understand you right now, but I trust you. Mark this day on your calendar. I will switch my vote to Nutella.

vote registered for Nutella

And if she flips bad, tranq should be a serious contender for a lynch.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Spacedaisy wrote:Alright Epi. You know what, I trust you. I don't understand you right now, but I trust you. Mark this day on your calendar. I will switch my vote to Nutella.

vote registered for Nutella

And if she flips bad, tranq should be a serious contender for a lynch.
I'm grabbing a neon pen now.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 472
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I have not trusted anybody for a while now so I my options are currently open to vote for anyone. :shrug2:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:I have not trusted anybody for a while now so I my options are currently open to vote for anyone. :shrug2:
So would you care to join us in a Nutella vote?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 161
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

Just got done from work. Epi you sound pretty confident. I can put my vote on la and back burner tranq.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 161
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

Ebwop votes LA
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Spacedaisy wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:I have not trusted anybody for a while now so I my options are currently open to vote for anyone. :shrug2:
Sure. I'm here to appease you afterall. ;)

Why are people voting for birdwithteeth?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:

I'm not sure what that even means, but cool. :daisy:

I made a convincing case, they already suspected boomslang for being shady anyway. Now Epi has convinced me to vote Nutella instead though. In a nut shell.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 176

Post by Draconus »

LAME INTERNET IS LAME!!!! I've tried voting 4 times now. Let's see of the 5th time works!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Spacedaisy wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:

I'm not sure what that even means, but cool. :daisy:

I made a convincing case, they already suspected boomslang for being shady anyway. Now Epi has convinced me to vote Nutella instead though. In a nut shell.
Interesting. :ponder:

If the lynch switcher is still around, it may not even matter.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

'Bout #*&$@ING time!

For the record I would have been the second vote for nutella. I am not voting there because SD is there :p
I'm ready for a change of pace. I hope you'remember right Epi. But I take full responsibility for my vote either way.

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Devin the Omniscient wrote:'Bout #*&$@ING time!

For the record I would have been the second vote for nutella. I am not voting there because SD is there :p
I'm ready for a change of pace. I hope you'remember right Epi. But I take full responsibility for my vote either way.
Then maybe I'll switch my vote to give your vote zero responsibility.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Are right. Not remember right.

Fucking phone. :disappoint:

Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Mmmm Kay :shrug:

Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Let's hope the Druidic elder is gone or that they are not recruited bad and we can actually learn something this lynch.

Something else I thought about was the poison, could come into play if the first person to be poisoned is still alive.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Vote registered for birdwithteeth

Look what you've done Epignosis, you've created a monster.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I'm going to go make some bean dip dinner.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Vote registered for birdwithteeth

Look what you've done Epignosis, you've created a monster.
Power play there?
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

you know what is funny? This bean dip thing became a thing here and has been for months without me even knowing it. I inadvertently created an inside joke and without even knowing it!!

Also, there is bean dip in my fridge at this very moment.
:nicenod:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Spacedaisy wrote:you know what is funny? This bean dip thing became a thing here and has been for months without me even knowing it. I inadvertently created an inside joke and without even knowing it!!

I was going to buy bean dip and wrap it up and give it to MP as a present but we were almost late to the wedding and I think of things last minute.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

wow a ton of votes on me just for one little post, amazing :rolleyes: Since Epi is back I see that literally nothing I say will be taken seriously.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 357
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Epignosis wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:you know what is funny? This bean dip thing became a thing here and has been for months without me even knowing it. I inadvertently created an inside joke and without even knowing it!!

I was going to buy bean dip and wrap it up and give it to MP as a present but we were almost late to the wedding and I think of things last minute.
:haha:
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Epignosis wrote:

:haha: that would have been hysterical!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”