80%

Total votes: 20
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 236

Re: Day 8 ~ 2015 Game of Champions

Post by Draconus »

Sorsha wrote:
MacDougall wrote:I know my defense of Wilgy is bordering on farcical but can we lynch Sorsha first? If she flips bad I will follow you to the ends of the Earth.
I'm not going to flip bad.

Wilgy is not on my team.

I'm voting Draco. There is no way he is civ. Go look at endgame posts from him in AWR if you don't believe me. He was a lost lonely civvie who didn't know who to trust, complete opposite of what he is here now.
Now now. The difference here is I've found ample reason not to trust certain people. That's why it's dofferent.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 960

Post by MacDougall »

That's it I'm done for a while. I am going to do other things and hopefully everything magically makes sense when I return.
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 686

Post by DharmaHelper »

our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 175

Post by Sorsha »

I don't have any teammates, which post of wilgys?

Linki- whatever Draco. Are they writing your posts for you or just telling you what to say & you put it in your own words?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

DharmaHelper wrote:Image
As long as I have known wilgy playing on this forum this has been something he always does.
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

MacDougall wrote:
Draconus wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:Oh now I remember why I wanted to highlight the conversation between me and Wilgy regarding Draco. We had that conversation, and he tried to say in his B.S post that I'd only jokingly referred to Draco/dismissed him. We literally had a conversation wherein that was not the case.
Comfirmed. Still don't exactly like this guy ^ Never said I did. I just found better people to suss. And I happen to agree with some of the points he's making. That's it.
:omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg:

:overreact: :overreact: :overreact: :overreact: :overreact:

:dalek: :dalek: :dalek: :dalek: :dalek: :dalek:
Everything after "confirmed" was directed at you, Mac. Why do you insist on being so hard-headed? There's only one reason I can think of.

Linki: you don't think I am capable of thinking for myself, Sorsha? Quite the low blow.

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

DrWilgy wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:Why are people not getting that there are two teams lmao.

There have always been two GOC Mafia teams

A2 was mafia and died N1. Two teams.
DH your scumdoodlyness is leaking. I just looked at your ISO comparing Drac and Sorsha.

You mention Sorsha as bad early game with clapping and nothing else quoting a JJJ read.

You mention Drac, always jokingly or not serious. Even when I ask you your thoughts on him, you go "meh yellow" and move on. When he votes for you, your reaction isn't that of a civ afraid of a lynch, it's neutral.

DH you aren't saving your temmie here. I'll look over Drac now and see if these connections hold true on his end.
Thissun right here Sorsha.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Midnight tonight if Wilgy hasn't responded I will not change my vote.

ImageImage
ImageImage
motel room
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 51

Post by motel room »

Greetings from adelaide amidst the truckin' lyf. Voting wilgy.
ImageImageImage
DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 225

Post by DrWilgy »

Draconus wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

Because SVS hates mafia games with 2 teams.
There's also the matter of the 2 indi roles with nightly kills that died. They had to be activated, but did we not have 3 deaths a night for awhile there?

Mac, Wilgy, and Sorsha are on a team. They are being so obvious about it! Sorsha has all but given up, but Wilgy and Mac are scrambling to save her. Why would teammates be so desperate? Because we're nearing endgame, and they've been caught. Lynch Sorsha or Wilgy today. You'll see I'm right.
Please acknowledge the faults in your theories on me before voting me! Thank you!
DharmaHelper wrote:Buckle up buttercup. ;)
DrWilgy wrote:

DH your scumdoodlyness is leaking. I just looked at your ISO comparing Drac and Sorsha.

You mention Sorsha as bad early game with clapping and nothing else quoting a JJJ read.

You mention Drac, always jokingly or not serious. Even when I ask you your thoughts on him, you go "meh yellow" and move on. When he votes for you, your reaction isn't that of a civ afraid of a lynch, it's neutral.

DH you aren't saving your temmie here. I'll look over Drac now and see if these connections hold true on his end.
I'm going to award you bonus points because I'm fairly certain this isn't just untrue, but it's also fucking irrelevant. Beside the fact that I'm sure I've had at least one interaction with Sorsha before this, every point I've made against Sorsha recently is relevant recently. My Time travel game isn't even out of development. I'm not even sure what you're point here is man. Stuff happens between days. Sorsha hadn't made her completely obvious slip yet. When she did, I called her on it. Go figure.

Again, completely untrue m8. I've mentioned several times how uneasy his buddying has made me, and I've been the one to point out how it completely contradicts his earlier engagement with me.

Did you actually read any of my posts before making this one? Did you read YOUR OWN POST before making it?

Hot damn son. You and Sorsha got straight up ruffled I guess. But wait, you're not defending Sorsha ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Because you guys aren't teammates ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

And that wasn't blatant distancing she tried to pull ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
Sorry DH, I deleted your meme for space sake.
DharmaHelper wrote:Quick question:

If Wilgy doesn't address my points, or he does but in a similarly deceptive way, would that be enough to convince those who are not convinced to vote for him?
Also, this is cheeky, don't set me up for failure before I've tried!!!

Ok, caught up to where I stated hello, this is the song that is now playing in my head, because I'M DETERMINED TOO!!!

1. DH, I'm sorry and I was wrong. I was looking through your posts while taking a shower, and missed the points about Sorsha. You are right in everything you've stated except the fact that I'm bad, and the fact that I was trying to bullshit. I made a mistake. I guess it's WIFOM territory, but I don't think a baddie fighting for survival for a day now would make that mistake.
2. While I don't think you are on Drac's team, I also don't think Sorsha is bad still, similar to FZ, and even Papryco, I see a frustrated civ that's concerned with the current gamestate.
3. It's like I stated earlier, I don't want to be defending myself all phase. We have a day left in this phase and I would like for everyone to please look over Drac, especially his interactions with me, why his suspicion warrants a vote on me, even with the oddity of his vote yesterday.

In regards to the LC stuff, the main reason why I was so back and forth on JJJ is because I trusted LC. It's like I stated earlier, I don't know 100% who was in the BTSC, but I had thought LC had found a potential baddie through it. The fact that his plan wasn't 100% foolproof (like Bea stated previously) is the reason why I wavered so much towards him with what little knowledge about the game that I had. JJJ fliping civilian after LC had backed off of him though, I guess that's why I trust what LC had to say more than anything else. I think LC would've made it clear whom to trust and who not to trust, that's why I feel the quote I quoted had much importance, re looking at the quote, I don't think LC means that DH is bad for it, only on his radar, but simply that DH wasn't in BTSC.

Linki: I'll have a full response to the summarized case in a moment, just wanted to get this out here.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

I just looked at your ISO comparing Drac and Sorsha.
Must have been a nice shower.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Where'd Sorsha go?

ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

That Motel Room vote is giving me aids.
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

What about it DH? I remember you bringing up my name earlier in that game, I don't remember for what exactly without checking though.

I don't think you are Draco's teammate... I don't know what you want me to say about that post really. You'll just throw it back in my face and call me bad anyway.

I'm not 100% sure wilgy is good. If I had picked between mm and wilgy yesterday it would have been wilgy but I feel like they are both civ so I went with boom. I had no idea wilgy was going to switch (and whoever else did).

I'm out at dinner now so I don't know if ill be back anytime soon.
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

DharmaHelper wrote:Where'd Sorsha go?
She drive to the gas station to fill up and now she's waiting to be seated for dinner. I can't believe I'm ignoring my boyfriend for you. :rolleyes:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Motel didn't even acknowledge that he nearly died. He's not even reading the thread. He just came and voted for whoever has the most votes. :haha:
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Sorsha wrote:What about it DH? I remember you bringing up my name earlier in that game, I don't remember for what exactly without checking though.

I don't think you are Draco's teammate... I don't know what you want me to say about that post really. You'll just throw it back in my face and call me bad anyway.

I'm not 100% sure wilgy is good. If I had picked between mm and wilgy yesterday it would have been wilgy but I feel like they are both civ so I went with boom. I had no idea wilgy was going to switch (and whoever else did).

In what game? What are you on about? :haha:

I'm asking what your thoughts are on the post. Do you think Wilgy's points in the post hold water? It's a really straightforward question.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

DharmaHelper wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:@Mac just for you I'm gonna work on congregating as much of the Wilgy stuff as time allows.
Thank you based DharmaHelper.
Mkay this is just the recent stuff, don't have time/can't be bothered to go and do a complete re-read analysis of Wigglesworth McBaddiefart.

Our tale begins Here with the Boomslang flip. In the presence of my pestering, Sorsha makes this post, which is as textbook a distancing post as you could possibly ask for. She and Wilgy realize that I'm hot on the trail and are a bit too eager to start the distancing/damage control. I've already made several points as to why I believe Sorsha to have panicked so I won't reiterate that. Suffice it to say my working theory is that their team had some clever lynch shenanigans in place to cover Wilgy's ass and they didn't think anyone would catch on but your boy DH is woke.

Counter arguement! (still listening to the song previously posted... expect exclamation points!) Please find evidence of Sorsha and I being on the same team from before the Boomslang lynch. If we are on the same team, evidence should be there, at least some from before these recent events. The only thing we have in common is that she trusted me and felt betrayed. I, by no means, wanted that feeling for her, and I can only do my best to apologize here. It's like I stated earlier, even after what has happened I don't think she's bad. I think she's a civ that was forced into a corner.

Here Doc Wigglepants addresses Sorsha for a second before immediately pivoting the conversation. As Mac and I have discussed, this sort of thing is an indicator of distancing. Here he makes what I assume to be a jokey post saying Matt and Sorsha could be teammates. Doc feel free to clarify, but I don't recall you giving this any serious consideration.

Correct! I didn't give it any serious consideration! It's a possibility, but not one I will currently look into, simply because I feel the civvyness of Sorsha outweighs the scummyness of Drac quite heavily.

In compiling this post, I've come across an interesting exchange between Wilgy and I that starts with that post. He asks me about my thoughts on Draconus, which I give him. This is important because as we'll see later, he's full of shit.

I am not full of shit! I was incorrect and did not phrase correctly!

After the Night post Wilgy is, it seems, in the camp that Sorsha is good. Despite the post I've highlighted earlier, which shows Sorsha pretty solidly bussing her boy Wiggles.

Error! Sorsha can't bus me if we aren't teamates!

Here he is openly rallying Sorsha to kick her ass into gear. Where did the enmity between them go?

I didn't think there was enmity, just misunderstanding.

And that's when we get to Dr. Wilgy's super bullshit, which I've previously highlighted and debunked Here and Here

Some of my problems with his B.S post:

- He completely made everything up, which I illustrated with like, less than 10 minutes of looking through my posts.
- He accused me of having a cavalier attitude towards Drac suspecting/voting for me, and yet after Sorsha literally bussed him he's rallying to keep her in the game? Lol ok.
- He completely ignores my new leads on Sorsha, instead focusing on Day 3 leads which he didn't even represent correctly.

-I didn't make everything up, I have evidence of what I saw if you would like it, though I can say it again, I was wrong.
-In reference to Drac, you are also correct. I actually feel like I did mischaracterize your response.
-I didn't intend to ignore a lead on Sorsha, I will go back over it now.

Long story short:

- His reaction/Sorsha's reaction after pressured after the Boomslang flip
- Sorsha bussing him unnecessarily, and his cavalier reaction to it.
- His patently false post in which he puts forward absolutely zero facts.

-Please take a moment to rejudge my reaction, separate from Sorsha's
-My reaction to a bus that couldn't be a bus seems natural... but I guess that's my opinion. The main point I'd like to make here is that I cannot judge something that doesn't exist. While it may exist from your perspective, I can confirm that it is not a thing.
- Please look at the quality of that post compared to damn near everything else I have done this game. While you are correct in the fact that I was wrong, and made a mistake, you gotta realize that I'm not lying when I'm sorry and that I did not spend nearly as much time on it as I should have.

Not-Cool?
Linki: What the hell Motel?
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

MacDougall wrote:Motel didn't even acknowledge that he nearly died. He's not even reading the thread. He just came and voted for whoever has the most votes. :haha:
:clap:

ImageImage
ImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

DharmaHelper wrote:
I just looked at your ISO comparing Drac and Sorsha.
Must have been a nice shower.
Also, it was a really nice shower. I browse on my phone behind a plastic curtain while letting the room get warm and foggy... I do recommend it!
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

...scratch that, I recommend browsing while showering, but no long recommend mafia-ing while showering!
Image Image Image
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Well, I don't believe you.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 849
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Stayed determined Papryco.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

I don't think I'm on a team. I wasn't last time I checked :shrug:

Linki: Did he stay determined or do you want him to stay determined? :p

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

DharmaHelper wrote:Well, I don't believe you.
If that's the case I don't have anything but more sorries. Please DH, look at who is voting for me along side you! you pointed out the fishiness of what Drac had to say himself. Drac acknowledged that I pointed out the weakness in his theory, but then refused to even discuss his angle any further.

Everything about this is messed up, but I have no one but myself to blame at this point. I don't want to be the sole reason why we lose. I'm desperately hoping that Sorsha is right and we took down a seemer. We are beyond screwed if that's not the case and if I get lynched here.
Image Image Image
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Wilgy, you're full of shit. And my answer is still no.

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Draconus wrote:I don't think I'm on a team. I wasn't last time I checked :shrug:

Linki: Did he stay determined or do you want him to stay determined? :p
He's about to ISO me. He needs all the support he can get. :beer:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

DharmaHelper wrote:
Sorsha wrote:What about it DH? I remember you bringing up my name earlier in that game, I don't remember for what exactly without checking though.

I'm asking what your thoughts are on the post. Do you think Wilgy's points in the post hold water? It's a really straightforward question.
Autocorrect. That=the, as in this game.

No, I don't think he actually checked to see if what he said was accurate.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Maybe if I keep posting, he'll never be able to finish his ISO of me.

(Mac, I've found the answer to mafia).

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Draconus wrote:Wilgy, you're full of shit. And my answer is still no.
I can't even claim that I made a mistake? and I'm full of shit? WHY ARE YOU VOTING FOR ME? What of YOUR own reason are you voting for me for?
Image Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Maybe if I keep posting, he'll never be able to finish his ISO of me.

(Mac, I've found the answer to mafia).
I tried that. He got there in the end lol.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Sorsha wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:

I figured as much re: autocorrect.

When you have time why do you think he composed such a boisterous post without checking to see if what he said was true?

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

DharmaHelper wrote:
Sorsha wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:

Oops.

I figured as much re: autocorrect.

When you have time why do you think he composed such a boisterous post without checking to see if what he said was true?

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

For my part I cannot fathom why a civvie would be so flippant with the facts. Particularly with the current thread climate.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Are we blind to what Draconus is doing here? I'm asking him to talk about why he thinks I'm bad, HE IS TELLING ME NO, while leaving his vote on me.

Why would a civ do that? what did I do to warrant that? is there anything about that, that is right?

I'm flustered now, getting called full of shit is one thing, but getting called full of shit in where I can't even defend myself is downright infuriating. It's like walking down the road, someone looks at you and goes "YOUR FULL OF SHIT!" and then runs off. You don't know why, and you can't even argue back. You are just left there wondering, "why?"

Linki: Because I'm trying to figure out who is good and who is bad. You were able to disprove all that I stated yes? what was my goal in stating what I did if you were going to do that?

DH, I made a mistake, you think it's bullshit. If it was bullshit, to what end did I have in mind for the bullshit?
Image Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DharmaHelper wrote:For my part I cannot fathom why a civvie would be so flippant with the facts. Particularly with the current thread climate.
Really? I thought the prevailing wisdom is that scum play more cautious than civs? Hence why Motel Room currently has zero votes on him.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

DrWilgy wrote:
Are we blind to what Draconus is doing here? I'm asking him to talk about why he thinks I'm bad, HE IS TELLING ME NO, while leaving his vote on me.

Why would a civ do that? what did I do to warrant that? is there anything about that, that is right?

I'm flustered now, getting called full of shit is one thing, but getting called full of shit in where I can't even defend myself is downright infuriating. It's like walking down the road, someone looks at you and goes "YOUR FULL OF SHIT!" and then runs off. You don't know why, and you can't even argue back. You are just left there wondering, "why?"

Linki: Because I'm trying to figure out who is good and who is bad. You were able to disprove all that I stated yes? what was my goal in stating what I did if you were going to do that?

DH, I made a mistake, you think it's bullshit. If it was bullshit, to what end did I have in mind for the bullshit?
I think you fucked up trying to discredit me to get me off you/Sorsha.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

MacDougall wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:For my part I cannot fathom why a civvie would be so flippant with the facts. Particularly with the current thread climate.
Really? I thought the prevailing wisdom is that scum play more cautious than civs? Hence why Motel Room currently has zero votes on him.
No, motel room has no votes because The Syndicate encourages terrible civ play, and thereby anyone who is playing terribly must be civ.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

DH, I'm not dumb, nor do I ever play without an end goal in mind.

If my goal was to discredit you, why wouldn't I had spent more time doing so? now you say it's a fuck up, and that's correct, it was a fuck up, but not for the means you think.

Why would I attempt to discredit you without quotes?
Image Image Image
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

DrWilgy wrote:

To me, you slapping together a B.S case to get me off Sorsha/yourself makes more sense than a civ Wigly who just slapped together a case that was 100% false and 100% geared towards getting me lynched.

You've explained that the reason your post is devoid of any factual basis is because you were in the shower. My next question is this: Can you explain, honestly, the motive of the post?

ImageImage
ImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

DrWilgy wrote:DH, I'm not dumb, nor do I ever play without an end goal in mind.

If my goal was to discredit you, wouldn't I have more time doing so? now you say it's a fuck up, and that's correct, it was a fuck up, but not for the means you think.

Fucking tenses :disappoint:

Linki: yes, I was trying to draw connections to Drac while steering people away from Sorsha.
Image Image Image
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

DrWilgy wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:DH, I'm not dumb, nor do I ever play without an end goal in mind.

If my goal was to discredit you, wouldn't I have more time doing so? now you say it's a fuck up, and that's correct, it was a fuck up, but not for the means you think.

Fucking tenses :disappoint:

Linki: yes, I was trying to draw connections to Drac while steering people away from Sorsha.
....and when you say "connections" do you mean to multiple people? Because I'm the only person you lied about.

ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DharmaHelper wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
No, motel room has no votes because The Syndicate encourages terrible civ play, and thereby anyone who is playing terribly must be civ.
Hahaha that's what I am saying. It's weird that you are calling out Wilgy based on what you perceive as mistakes when I am so used to mistakes being dismissed as "lol as if he'd do that as scum".

Wilgy is such a wifomy guy it's hard to say. Hell he might have intentionally made the mistake to use that sort of defense. I have played scum with him before and he's playing totally different here though. He was scum hunting like crazy in the game he was scum with me and he had no scum to hunt. So many analysis's and tables and shit.

That being said, you say yourself that bad civ play is usually thought of that way here. Do you think Draco, Marsh, juliets and Motel are just using your case as a place to hide their vote? I doubt any of them would have made a case on him had you not because they'd have just let him be weird and given him a terrible=civ pass as you said. Hell they'd probably be suspecting you and I for actually trying. It's the most frustrating thing about playing Mafia.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I thought I had something important found something that would lead us to a non-civvie lynch, turned out I wasn't paying attention.

Yeah, I checked you first because my GTH of you was Drac's teammate. It wasn't a lie though, I was wrong.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Hindsight, I should've instead of going with my gut on who Drac's teammate was, I should've reviewed Drac more carefully and gone from there.
Image Image Image
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

DrWilgy wrote:
I can't even claim that I made a mistake? and I'm full of shit? WHY ARE YOU VOTING FOR ME? What of YOUR own reason are you voting for me for?
Did I not state them? I'm sure I did at some point. If not, the jist of my suspicion of you is that you and Sorsha are on a team. When you posted after Boom's death that Sorsha was one of the ones you would look at as a result of his flip (paraphrasing mind you), Sorsha's reaction (this is where my opinion) read to me clear as day: "wtf why are you bussing me, I haven't done anything to you" .... now I know I've said this because you responded with "illogical!" (My word, not yours) and I responded to that with "If I haven't seen it happen before, it wouldn't be my theory."

Now, you ask for me to point out the flaws in my theory. Redundant. You've already done so. I responded to that. So why are we going in circles?

I leave you with this: MP is notorious for bussing teammates without letting know beforehand in chat. And I know he's not the only one.

DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

MacDougall wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Hahaha that's what I am saying. It's weird that you are calling out Wilgy based on what you perceive as mistakes when I am so used to mistakes being dismissed as "lol as if he'd do that as scum".

Wilgy is such a wifomy guy it's hard to say. Hell he might have intentionally made the mistake to use that sort of defense. I have played scum with him before and he's playing totally different here though. He was scum hunting like crazy in the game he was scum with me and he had no scum to hunt. So many analysis's and tables and shit.

That being said, you say yourself that bad civ play is usually thought of that way here. Do you think Draco, Marsh, juliets and Motel are just using your case as a place to hide their vote? I doubt any of them would have made a case on him had you not because they'd have just let him be weird and given him a terrible=civ pass as you said. Hell they'd probably be suspecting you and I for actually trying. It's the most frustrating thing about playing Mafia.
I should clarify. What I meant when I said "terrible play" regarding motel room is that he's just popping in, voting, not giving a fuck. Shades of Vompatti and co.

What Wigly did was actively trip himself up. Which is different, because he's playing the game, but he's also made a critical mistake in trying to fuck with me.

MM is the devil I know. I expect him to hide behind not just my vote, but any vote really. I think he's just waiting for the game to end and hoping he's not killed before it does.

Drac is probably hiding behind my vote, I don't recall a time when he's presented any case.

JC is probably hiding behind my vote, I agree with the assessment that she is glomping onto people and being as agreeable/blendy as she can. Probably one of my next suspects once this Wilgy/Sorsha mess is cleared up. Her and Drac need a good look over.

I don't think Motel Room gives a fuck, but if he does, he's bad. lol.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

DrWilgy wrote:I thought I had something important found something that would lead us to a non-civvie lynch, turned out I wasn't paying attention.

Yeah, I checked you first because my GTH of you was Drac's teammate. It wasn't a lie though, I was wrong.
It was a lie though. We literally had an exchange that contradicted what you said I said.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Draconus wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
Did I not state them? I'm sure I did at some point. If not, the jist of my suspicion of you is that you and Sorsha are on a team. When you posted after Boom's death that Sorsha was one of the ones you would look at as a result of his flip (paraphrasing mind you), Sorsha's reaction (this is where my opinion) read to me clear as day: "wtf why are you bussing me, I haven't done anything to you" .... now I know I've said this because you responded with "illogical!" (My word, not yours) and I responded to that with "If I haven't seen it happen before, it wouldn't be my theory."

Now, you ask for me to point out the flaws in my theory. Redundant. You've already done so. I responded to that. So why are we going in circles?

I leave you with this: MP is notorious for bussing teammates without letting know beforehand in chat. And I know he's not the only one.
Linki, So are you saying that you suspect Wilgy for the same general posts that I do, but for distinct.unique reasons?

ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 240
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

MacDougall wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
MacDougall wrote:

You lump me in the same category as Draco, Marsh, and motel room? And then insinuate that I'm not trying. Just fucking lynch me already. Quit arguing over Wilgy or Draco or Sorsha and lynch me. I have had enough of you guys.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”