80%

Total votes: 20
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1472

Re: Day 8 ~ 2015 Game of Champions

Post by Ricochet »

Matt wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:@Matt i want to see Wilgy and Sorsha lynched and see if MM maintains his suspicion on either of them before I can say whether I'd support an MM lynch.
Hrm.

I know you're going to think I'm teammates with Sorsha still, but I really do think you're off base with her and kinda wish you'd stop. But regardless, I think I'll be voting Wilgy tomorrow. I was more suss of Drac, but since we already had one civvie (3J) who could survive a kill, I'm thinking you're right on Wiggles.

If I die tonight, tho, I really hope MM isn't forgotten. Please do not forget him peeps.

@Rico, lulz at Hypothesis 11
Matt, am I off base with my ISO on Sorsha too? Gimme input.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

DrWilgy wrote:Rico, have your thoughts on me shifted at all? Are there any questions insights or concerns?
Thinking about it. The role's presence is plausible. Whether you actually have it... dunno.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Ricochet wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Rico, have your thoughts on me shifted at all? Are there any questions insights or concerns?
Thinking about it. The role's presence is plausible. Whether you actually have it... dunno.
actually is this simply regarding your order of number 7 fries or is there anything else i should take into consideration
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 225

Post by DrWilgy »

DharmaHelper wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Did I out myself? What was my definitive outing?
When Sorsha flipped on you for an innocuous post that only mention her in passing. Sorsha's doing, not mine.
When your reaction to that flip was "Relaxxxxx...." Yeah, because I thought I upset her and didn't mean to. Besides if I were telling a teammate to chill in the main thread vs. BTSC what sense would that make?
When the pair of you ping ponged between "painfully obvious distancing" and supporting each other See the point above.
When you crafted that bullshit post without checking any of your facts. And I was incorrect. You showed me that. Isn't that the point of the game? Make cases, judge info based on what you know and discuss? I don't see how me being incorrect is alignment indicative.

You are bad. You did that to yourself.
@Rico, look at LC's interactions with me after JJJ was spared. What would LC know about me, that no one else would, that would cause that reaction after someone who he thought was bad was spared?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DharmaHelper
Posts in topic: 686

Post by DharmaHelper »

DrWilgy wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
When Sorsha flipped on you for an innocuous post that only mention her in passing. Sorsha's doing, not mine.
When your reaction to that flip was "Relaxxxxx...." Yeah, because I thought I upset her and didn't mean to. Besides if I were telling a teammate to chill in the main thread vs. BTSC what sense would that make?
When the pair of you ping ponged between "painfully obvious distancing" and supporting each other See the point above.
When you crafted that bullshit post without checking any of your facts. And I was incorrect. You showed me that. Isn't that the point of the game? Make cases, judge info based on what you know and discuss? I don't see how me being incorrect is alignment indicative.

@Rico, look at LC's interactions with me after JJJ was spared. What would LC know about me, that no one else would, that would cause that reaction after someone who he thought was bad was spared?
The point of a fuck up is that you fucked up.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

DharmaHelper wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:

Fucking up isn't alignment indicative!
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

DrWilgy wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:

Fucking up isn't alignment indicative!
Your fuck up is. Sorsha fucked up by being too obvious in her distancing. Your response to that was equally as fabricated. Your attempt at a case against me was just as slapdash. A civ would not make a slapdash smear-case the way you did.

I don't know what to tell you. You guys should not have attempted that distancing with me in this game, because I can sniff it out from a mile off. And you made it worse by trying to make me out to be the bad guy with zero effort put into it. :beer:

ImageImage
ImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

DH your arguements for me have all been on the premise of something that isn't alignment indicative, and based on the actions of others. I've refuted them multiple times and I've contributed to the thread with ideas that you've ignored.

Right now we have:
Marmot, who is a self proclaimed 3rd party that we will never be able to differentiate between civvie and baddie.
Motel, who doesn't even have an ISO worth looking at because he lurks too much
Sorsha, whos reactions and logics were false and indicative of being a baddie (who you think is my teammate)
And Drac, who is the fluffy buddy parrot machine 9000

So why me? Your actions don't make sense on the exception that:
1. You are bad
2. You're too arrogant to think differently, or at least ponder on other thoughts.

And I'm hoping it's not 1.
Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 308

Post by Matt »

Ricochet wrote:
Matt wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:@Matt i want to see Wilgy and Sorsha lynched and see if MM maintains his suspicion on either of them before I can say whether I'd support an MM lynch.
Hrm.

I know you're going to think I'm teammates with Sorsha still, but I really do think you're off base with her and kinda wish you'd stop. But regardless, I think I'll be voting Wilgy tomorrow. I was more suss of Drac, but since we already had one civvie (3J) who could survive a kill, I'm thinking you're right on Wiggles.

If I die tonight, tho, I really hope MM isn't forgotten. Please do not forget him peeps.

I can't really argue with anything you and DH are saying. Wish I was a better player derp. I just think you guys are wrong. :srsnod:

Linki - Lol @ Fluffy buddy parrot machine 9000. *ahem* Just kidding, Drac. Please don't tell me to eff off again :ninja:
Image Image Image Image
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

DrWilgy wrote:DH your arguements for me have all been on the premise of something that isn't alignment indicative, and based on the actions of others. I've refuted them multiple times and I've contributed to the thread with ideas that you've ignored.

Right now we have:
Marmot, who is a self proclaimed 3rd party that we will never be able to differentiate between civvie and baddie.
Motel, who doesn't even have an ISO worth looking at because he lurks too much
Sorsha, whos reactions and logics were false and indicative of being a baddie (who you think is my teammate)
And Drac, who is the fluffy buddy parrot machine 9000

So why me? Your actions don't make sense on the exception that:
1. You are bad
2. You're too arrogant to think differently, or at least ponder on other thoughts.

And I'm hoping it's not 1.
Distancing/inconsistent suspicion of someone isn't alignment indicative?
Building a completely B.S case against the person who suspects you isn't alignment indicative?
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

ImageImage
ImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Ok how about this.

I think there's a chance we can push LYLO back if we lynch Sorsha. It's not as great as a chance as lynching Drac, but a chance I'm willing to take if it means not lynching me.

If Sorsha is bad, I'll accept my lynch hoping that her death pushes lylo far enough back. Is that acceptable? Based on the way the votes were stacked yesterday, I'm leaning towards there being two teams. If we hit a baddie tomorrow, my death can happen and we still may be able to win.

Linki - Define bullshit vs wrong. What makes you think that post (since it's so game determining) is bullshit rather than wrong?
Image Image Image
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Breaking news guys the pages of posts I've made that show for a fact that Sorsha and Wilgy are baddie teammates is not alignment indicative. :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

DrWilgy wrote:Ok how about this.

I think there's a chance we can push LYLO back if we lynch Sorsha. It's not as great as a chance as lynching Drac, but a chance I'm willing to take if it means not lynching me.

If Sorsha is bad, I'll accept my lynch hoping that her death pushes lylo far enough back. Is that acceptable? Based on the way the votes were stacked yesterday, I'm leaning towards there being two teams. If we hit a baddie tomorrow, my death can happen and we still may be able to win.

Linki - Define bullshit vs wrong. What makes you think that post (since it's so game determining) is bullshit rather than wrong?
Nah we're lynching you.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I haven't done anything making me Sorsha's teammate!

Why am I being judged for an unconfirmed actions?
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

If you are lynching me do the last part, and argue my refutations.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Look at my current thoughts and stop tunneling.
Image Image Image
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

DrWilgy wrote:I haven't done anything making me Sorsha's teammate!

Why am I being judged for an unconfirmed actions?
Shocking development in our top news story.

Remember those pages of evidence that show exactly why Sorsha and Wilgy are baddie teammates? Sources say Wilgy denies ever having posted those. Pages of evidence. Multiple posts with quotes to back them up. All "unconfirmed actions", according to our insider.

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

ImageImage
ImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Anyone want to chime in and point out where I haven't made sense in any of my rebuttals in the Wilgy case?

Linki-Where are my posts? Last time I checked it was Sorsha's?

I'm getting aggitated. I told myself I wouldn't get aggitated over a game. I'm taking a break for now.
Image Image Image
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

DharmaHelper wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:@Mac just for you I'm gonna work on congregating as much of the Wilgy stuff as time allows.
Thank you based DharmaHelper.
Mkay this is just the recent stuff, don't have time/can't be bothered to go and do a complete re-read analysis of Wigglesworth McBaddiefart.

Our tale begins Here with the Boomslang flip. In the presence of my pestering, Sorsha makes this post, which is as textbook a distancing post as you could possibly ask for. She and Wilgy realize that I'm hot on the trail and are a bit too eager to start the distancing/damage control. I've already made several points as to why I believe Sorsha to have panicked so I won't reiterate that. Suffice it to say my working theory is that their team had some clever lynch shenanigans in place to cover Wilgy's ass and they didn't think anyone would catch on but your boy DH is woke.

Here Doc Wigglepants addresses Sorsha for a second before immediately pivoting the conversation. As Mac and I have discussed, this sort of thing is an indicator of distancing. Here he makes what I assume to be a jokey post saying Matt and Sorsha could be teammates. Doc feel free to clarify, but I don't recall you giving this any serious consideration.

In compiling this post, I've come across an interesting exchange between Wilgy and I that starts with that post. He asks me about my thoughts on Draconus, which I give him. This is important because as we'll see later, he's full of shit.

After the Night post Wilgy is, it seems, in the camp that Sorsha is good. Despite the post I've highlighted earlier, which shows Sorsha pretty solidly bussing her boy Wiggles.

Here he is openly rallying Sorsha to kick her ass into gear. Where did the enmity between them go?

And that's when we get to Dr. Wilgy's super bullshit, which I've previously highlighted and debunked Here and Here

Some of my problems with his B.S post:

- He completely made everything up, which I illustrated with like, less than 10 minutes of looking through my posts.
- He accused me of having a cavalier attitude towards Drac suspecting/voting for me, and yet after Sorsha literally bussed him he's rallying to keep her in the game? Lol ok.
- He completely ignores my new leads on Sorsha, instead focusing on Day 3 leads which he didn't even represent correctly.

Long story short:

- His reaction/Sorsha's reaction after pressured after the Boomslang flip
- Sorsha bussing him unnecessarily, and his cavalier reaction to it.
- His patently false post in which he puts forward absolutely zero facts.

Cool?

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Man that post up there with all them Wilgy quotes is so unconfirmed and totally not alignment indicative. :huh:

ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Matt wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
Matt wrote:
Hrm.

I can't really argue with anything you and DH are saying. Wish I was a better player derp. I just think you guys are wrong. :srsnod:

Linki - Lol @ Fluffy buddy parrot machine 9000. *ahem* Just kidding, Drac. Please don't tell me to eff off again :ninja:
Uhm, excuse me mister, but you've stated that DH is "off base" about Sorsha and should stop hunting her. That implies his case on her is fits somewhere in the following range: untrue, wrong, erroneous, incorrect, misconstruing, overblown, ridiculous, etc. Off base implies you have a better vision over why Sorsha isn't bad.

So saying you can't argue with my or DH's case, despite considering said case to be "off base", is the opposite of being able to claim that it is "off base".

So please argue why Sorsha isn't bad.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

I might just need some alcohol in order to ketch-up on the last page of DH-Wilgy exchange.

So far, gut tells me one of the players who felt better about Wilgy after his rebuttals, but uncertain or anxious about the result of yesterDay's two-wagon lynch, used a lynch pardon. Don't ask me to what effect, because I currently don't see it.

Can we lynch Sorsha tomorrow? Her ISO is almost entirely malign, at least from where I'm standing. We've hounded Wilgy and Draco yesterDay and they've both replied in some defensive fashion. If Sorsha is bad, she just took the Day off yesterDay, watching the two wagon unfold. One could argue she simply sided with her teamie Wilgie, but my point is, she was under no equivalent pressure or test yesterDay, the way our other suss's have. Let's pressure her.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Oooohh snap.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Ricochet wrote:I might just need some alcohol in order to ketch-up on the last page of DH-Wilgy exchange.

So far, gut tells me one of the players who felt better about Wilgy after his rebuttals, but uncertain or anxious about the result of yesterDay's two-wagon lynch, used a lynch pardon. Don't ask me to what effect, because I currently don't see it.

Can we lynch Sorsha tomorrow? Her ISO is almost entirely malign, at least from where I'm standing. We've hounded Wilgy and Draco yesterDay and they've both replied in some defensive fashion. If Sorsha is bad, she just took the Day off yesterDay, watching the two wagon unfold. One could argue she simply sided with her teamie Wilgie, but my point is, she was under no equivalent pressure or test yesterDay, the way our other suss's have. Let's pressure her.
I'm not sure what part of "we cannot afford to split the vote" you forgot.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Will it not be yet again split between Wilgy and Draco?

Also, with 10 people likely left, out of which likely half or more mafia, not sure what kind of unity do you expect...
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

I intend to vote for Wilgy. If the vote is split between Wilgy and Sorsha that's fine. But if the mafia are able to sneak in a third candidate, which they would be if civs weren't focused, that's a problem.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 849
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Matt wrote:MM - I just counted. 23 out of 50 of Dom's posts on Day/Night 6 were about you or addressed to you. That's nearly half. I'm not going to count for every other player he mentioned, but I'm sure you beat everyone in which player had the most mentions by Dom that day.
That's because I was trying to lynch him and he was constantly responding to my accusations. Similarly, I have mentioned your name in this game a million times because you've been hounding me. That does not mean I have called you bad a million times.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 308

Post by Matt »

Rico - You make swell points. I cannot explain it. C A N N O T. Sorry.

Also, Rico talking about how many mafia are probably left...

Assuming there are two teams of four (as there have been in the last two champies), and only 2 have died...that leaves 6 out of 11 players are mafia.

:faint:

If Marmot is telling the truth (which is preposterous but okay let's pretend), that means 6 baddies, 1 indy/neutral, and only...four civs left at maximum. If Marmot is a straight up liar like the rolechecker told us, then there might be five civs left and six baddies.

Ugh

Linki - We're in circles. No worries dude, nobody wants to lynch you. Can you just say the words "Yes, I see that Dom called me bad twice on Day 6. That did happen." ? No? Didn't think so.
Image Image Image Image
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

So you're assuming how many mafia are left and I was... not... assuming...?

Well, I was assuming in that post, but this time I'll make an official statement with conviction.

There are 12 mafia left.

Also, I really do think Matt is way off base with MM and kinda wish he'd stop.
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 211
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

Does the 4 civs left include or not include papyrico?

Also - I would rather vote Sorsha than Wigly because I can see her buddying more than I see the two of them outing each other. That's just how it read to me. No proof or anything.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 211
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

MacDougall wrote:
Ricochet wrote:But...nobody switched from Draco for blowing up.
bea is nobody got it
I’m Nobody! Who are you?
Are you – Nobody – too?
Then there’s a pair of us!
Don’t tell! they’d advertise – you know!

How dreary – to be – Somebody!
How public – like a Frog –
To tell one’s name – the livelong June –
To an admiring Bog!
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 441

Post by FZ. »

Did I mention how this is not fun at all?

Wigly, any idea why you survived?

DH, I hate your never ending :haha: smilies. It doesn't help convince me you are right. If you think I'm bad, it doesn't matter, but if you believe I'm good, please stop making people feel stupid for not seeing things the way you do.

Honestly, I don't know who is bad, and I don't really care any more. I shouldn't have agreed to fill in, because I have real life issues that are messing with my life right now, and I don't think I'm good at figuring things through right now. I thought they'd get better, but they didn't. If the baddies can just kill me tonight, that would be really nice, because I doubt I can be replaced at this stage.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

FZ. wrote:Did I mention how this is not fun at all?

Wigly, any idea why you survived?

DH, I hate your never ending :haha: smilies. It doesn't help convince me you are right. If you think I'm bad, it doesn't matter, but if you believe I'm good, please stop making people feel stupid for not seeing things the way you do.

Honestly, I don't know who is bad, and I don't really care any more. I shouldn't have agreed to fill in, because I have real life issues that are messing with my life right now, and I don't think I'm good at figuring things through right now. I thought they'd get better, but they didn't. If the baddies can just kill me tonight, that would be really nice, because I doubt I can be replaced at this stage.
I don't think people are stupid for not seeing what I'm seeing. :huh:

ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 240
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

FZ. sorry to hear about your issues. I hope everything works out ok.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

That last post should have been green.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 236

Post by Draconus »

Ricochet wrote:There are 12 mafia left.
Was just taking a break from the RL crazy to skim through this crazy and stumbled upon this line. I think I would shit myself if this were revealed and then never play mafia again out of sheer embarrassment and fear. That's a terrifying thought.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 849
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Draconus wrote:
Ricochet wrote:There are 12 mafia left.
Was just taking a break from the RL crazy to skim through this crazy and stumbled upon this line. I think I would shit myself if this were revealed and then never play mafia again out of sheer embarrassment and fear. That's a terrifying thought.
There are 11 living players, so this is actually impossible. :grin:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

What's the point of a joke, if people fall for it? :sigh:

I still haven't ketch'd up with the latest DH-Wilgy exchange and it's almost 1am, so maybe tomorrow.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

I just wish I could find Sidoh already and recover my Note-o-da, so I can get the hell out of this game for good. :sigh:
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Ricochet wrote:I just wish I could find Sidoh already and recover my Note-o-da, so I can get the hell out of this game for good. :sigh:
I have no clue what you are talking about, and it's not in green so it must be about the game. Can you restate?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Nope. It wasn't a serious statement to state in the first place.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Slow day.

ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Since its slow DH why don't you explain to me why you think I'm bad.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

juliets wrote:Since its slow DH why don't you explain to me why you think I'm bad.
Its mostly vibes really. Like Rico says, a lot of your activity has been agreeing with X case and voting for X case, not really ruffling too many feathers or getting into the mud. Admittedly my energy has been put elsewhere so I'd have to really read you over to finalize my thoughts.

ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 960

Post by MacDougall »

It's cool guys I figured out that you were scum together you can stop this distancing schtick.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

MacDougall wrote:It's cool guys I figured out that you were scum together you can stop this distancing schtick.
:omg:

ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

XD
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

DharmaHelper wrote:Slow day.
It is Night.

Ok peeps, good night and good luck. Hopefully a mafia member will die tonight, because of there surely being two teams *tells Sans to stop chuckling in the back*... erm yeah. See you tomorrow.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

LoL. And fair enough DH I'll wait until we're at a better time.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

juliets wrote:LoL. And fair enough DH I'll wait until we're at a better time.
:haha:

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”