Endgame (dead/host/non/mod)
No votes

Total votes: 0
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 274

Re: MAD MAX: Night 7

Post by Dom »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I discussed your paranoia in the post right before Sloonei asked that question, Dom. I think you have irrefutably exhibited paranoia.
:shrug: okay...

No one wants to discuss when Scotty admitted I was a civ though? This is my third time bringing this up.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 879
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dom wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I discussed your paranoia in the post right before Sloonei asked that question, Dom. I think you have irrefutably exhibited paranoia.
:shrug: okay...

No one wants to discuss when Scotty admitted I was a civ though? This is my third time bringing this up.
Did he explicitly say that? I can't find it.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Re: MAD MAX: Day 6

Post by Dom »

Dom wrote:
Quin wrote:
Scotty wrote:
Quin wrote:
Sloonei wrote:Quin, your vote is currently worthless. I suggest moving it.
No it's not. I think Dom is bad. People should vote Dom.
Do you still?
DrWilgy wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Sorry if I made the wrong move, Wilgy. I dunno. One frustration is that every wagon I started today resulted in me wanting to lynch those people less. Either I've been duped by someone's emotions, or all three baddies are non-obvious people.
Based on this and your reaction to what I just stated, I'm willing to bet either you or INH is bad. Idk about both, but I'll bet one of you two is bad.

Look into this when I'm gone Sloonei and Dom, I trust you two together.
Why Wilgyyyy whyyyyyy Dom and Sloonei

Haven't even brushed my Quin look yet this game. That's odd
Yes. His refusal to answer questions properly and how he lashes out when pressed about them does not make sense from a town mindset.
Your continuous lying does not make sense from a town mindset.

Quin wrote:
Sloonei wrote:I think Dom looked alright at the end of the day yesterday, if that is what you're referencing, Quin. It makes sense if we assume that he believed you and me to be bad. To him it looked like we were the ones deliberately avoiding answering his questions, when it reality I think it was just a series of miscommunications going back and forth between him and us. I think it would be beneficial if we could work through the problems he had, and the problems we had, in a more level-headed manner today. There wasn't really time to stop and catch our collective breath when it was all happening the other day.
I'd like to talk through his case with me properly, which is why I waited for him to put everything on the table. He has not. What I'm referring to in the 'refusal to answer questions properly' thing extends beyond just his interaction with you and me.
....I don't see how I refused to answer questions properly. You continuously refuse to look at things from my perspective. I saw two players ignoring my questions, lying about me and what others have said about me ganging up on me. Without the heat of the moment from the last day phase, you're down on my sus list. But your pushing this doesn't paint a pretty picture because your accusations are patently false.
Scotty wrote:
Sloonei wrote:unfairly snipping all of glorf's investigative work to get to the conclusion
Glorfindel wrote:
In my view, I think this analysis suggests to me that Scotty is clearly suspicious and not simply for the performance of his predecessor. I think his indiscriminate criticism of my voting record looks suspicious on that basis alone and he seems to have some difficulty making a logical case against it (with good reason). I also find Sprityo's early interactions with Jay mildly suspicious as do I judge his continual sniping at one of my strongest Town reads all game (Sloonei). His reads appear to me to have been limited and (apart from Sloonei) without a lot of structured arguments to support them. Having just gone through all that, I'm prepared to place my vote on Scotty pending other developments.
Hey Scotty, care to address any of these points at all? You gave a sarcastic quip earlier, but I don't get that as a substantive response.
Ok.

I don't know what to respond to. My criticism of his voting record looks suspicious? Hummm says the guy who just analyzed and criticized both my and sprityo's voting record.

My "continual sniping" at Sloonei is because I don't necessarily want to rule him out as bad. Why does Glorf place Sloon as one of his highest town reads?

My reads hve been limited, and that I won't deny. That's my jumping in and not necesssriy reading through most of day 2 and 3. I've been going on guy without making verbose arguments. That's just how I'm playing this as a replacement. If that's suspicious alone, then I apologize.

And @Sloonei regarding placing my vote on Dom and Wilgy instead of Glorf, i chose poorly. I didn't necessarily trust a train that was already formed on Glorf and was looking at more than one option.
OK so... scotty-- voitng me would have absolutely been a poor deciison... but....
how do you know that?
(because you're bad)

Quin wrote:Here's that ISO Dom was itching for. Every occurrence of one of the two codes I mentioned earlier in his posts:
<<SNIP FOR BREVITY>>

I voted for Dom. I would like him to talk about his case against me.
I don't really think the LoRab case is comparable in any fashion.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Oh I see what you mean.

Scotty, please answer to that.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

And that is quite the contradiction to his current position on me.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I'll try to do some more interactive checks. I had started one for INH/Glorfindel, but I'm just going to leave it. The failed lynch here pretty much affirms that they're not both bad. It isn't 100%, but it's close enough for me. They didn't look like team mates otherwise anyway.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Re: MAD MAX: Day 7

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Alternative theory:
LoRab wrote:If INH were silvertongue, why would he bother to save himself if he were going to bail from the game entirely? Why not just let himself die if he was no longer going to play?
LoRab wrote:For those feeling so confident, how are you understanding Elo's not rememerbering that he hadn't been replaced?
LoRab is Silvertongue. She continues to distrust INH because she knows he is not Silvertongue. She still has a town lean on Glorfindel and could be one person who'd have stopped his lynch.

Discuss.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Counter: she missed the vote for understandable reasons and wouldn't have been able to stop the lynch or even know who was being lynched.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Good times arguing with myself.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Interactions between Glorfindel and LoRab

Glorfindel:
Glorfindel wrote:
LoRab wrote:
Elohcin wrote: Lorab - b/c (no offence) I always see her playstyle as sneaky and bad and I need to decide if it's real or just my predisposition.
No offense taken. And please look at my posts. I think you will realize that it is just your predisposition.
Sloonei wrote:I'm still most confident about Elohcin, but I also do not like the way LoRab immediately tried to spin SVS's death into something involving Eloh. It seemed like an unnatural response to me. I'd probably put her back near the top of my suspects list again.
It may be unnatural for you, but it was a natural response for me. I looked back at her posts after her death and Elo is one of the very few players she mentioned whose allignment we don't know (or can assume). You're the other one, but she seemed to mention Elo more. That combined with the night kill of Epi night 1, the connection got made in my mind. So I mentioned it. Either she's being framed, and I therefore want to think about what players would do that. Or she's bad and we therefore need to think about who else on a baddie team would make kills like that.

As to all who suspect me, I urge you to look at my posts. I'm civ. I'm trying my best and bringing things up as I see them. I still suspect INH. And I suspect Elo. My vote will likely be for one of those 2.
Hello, my friend! I don't know that I have any suspicions of you but there is one thing I'd like to clarify. Based on my recollection of our last game, you latched on to me after I actively (and admittedly erroneously) pursued the lynching of Timmer. I seem to recall that you were later asked by someone (DFaraday?) about your tunnelling on me and you remarked that it is a hallmark of your Town game. It's now Day 3 here and I've not noticed anything like that from you. Is that simply because you haven't found anyone you suspect sufficiently?
Glorfindel makes an inquiry about LoRab's investigative behavior, implying a meta difference from a past game.
Glorfindel wrote:Apologies for being late to this party, my friends. FWIW, I can see the logic behind your case here Sloonei and whilst I've not considered LoRab seriously as a baddie before, I think your case here holds more water than that against Elohcin. I find the collapse in the wagon on Sprityo to be intriguing - as ambivalent as I feel towards him, I'd not have touched that wagon with a 10 foot barge pole...
He was talking to Sloonei here during the LoRab vs. Elohcin lynch. Very good look for LoRab if Glorfindel is bad.

Otherwise his mentions of LoRab are either off-hand or in explanations of the same vote.

~~~

LoRab:
LoRab wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:Hello, my friend! I don't know that I have any suspicions of you but there is one thing I'd like to clarify. Based on my recollection of our last game, you latched on to me after I actively (and admittedly erroneously) pursued the lynching of Timmer. I seem to recall that you were later asked by someone (DFaraday?) about your tunnelling on me and you remarked that it is a hallmark of your Town game. It's now Day 3 here and I've not noticed anything like that from you. Is that simply because you haven't found anyone you suspect sufficiently?
Part of it is that. Although I still do suspect INH--I just haven't talked about it as much on day 3 as I had day 2. The suspicion is still there, though.
LoRab expands on her behavior in response to the prior mentioned Glorfindel inqury.
LoRab wrote:@jjj: to answer your query about your first point, I agree. I also think it makes it highly unlikely that Elo had BTSC with glorf. Or Quin for that matter.
LoRab was and has remained highly supportive of the notion that Glorfindel makes a poor Elohcin team mate because of her erroneous mention of him being replaced. This is something I brought into the thread so I can't blame her.

Purple on her Night 3 rainbow -- Very strong town color. Take it however you may.

Otherwise her mentions of Glorfindel refer back to the same Elohcin error.

~~~

Conclusion:

If Glorfindel is bad, I think LoRab is good. Her read would be incorrect, but I understand how she got there. The one Glorfindel post in the Elohcin/LoRab wagons of Day 3 speaks volumes to me.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Interactions between Glorfindel and Quin

Glorfindel:
Glorfindel wrote:
Elohcin wrote:Quin - b/c he replaced a non-participant before replacing Glor who also said he cannot participate. I imagine a baddie would be replaced before a civ.
I beg your pardon? Have I been replaced? I don't recall asking for a replacement?
This is more about Elohcin, but both Glorfindel and Quin tie into it. I think that if I'm to make the decision that this doesn't indicate Glorfindel as a townie, then it shouldn't indicate Quin as a townie either.
Glorfindel wrote:
Quin wrote:I notice that the conclusion you've drawn from this ISO is almost entirely specific to INH and a now-dead guy. It's also about your own opinion of INH as opposed to an evaluation of your read on motel room based on his INH related content. I think you wanted to make a point about INH but wanted to feign some sort of context behind it. I am concerned.
Again, my apologies if my post appeared that way, my friend. This is only my second attempt at this level of analysis (you may recall my first was last game in Romance of the Three Kingdoms after which I was promptly NK'd by MacDougall) and I guess I still have some work to do in honing that skill. To clarify, I found motel room's tone to be genuine throughout. I think the conclusions he draws are often logical and he has shown a capacity to be open to being proven wrong such as was his experience with LoRab. I think that also (to an extent) gives credence to his reasons for his multiple vote change at EoD on Day 2 that seemed to draw a number of suspicions from other players.

Further, my approach to this analysis was (I'd like to think) fairly organic. I selected Sloonei and motel room because they were on when I commenced that post. I had an open mind on MR when I started writing it and I'll admit, the deeper the theme of INH went, I suppose it hooked into my feelings and thoughts on that topic as well. I do still harbour suspicions of INH but I agree with you, that content wasn't particularly relèvent to the point I was trying to make in respect of MR and I should've probably omitted it.
This was Glorfindel's first true interaction with Quin, on Day 5. I think from Quin's end this looks authentic in that it is a pretty specific and unique accusation that is more likely to emerge from a hunting townie than a distancing team mate. Small point perhaps.

~~~

Quin:

Good read on Night 3
Quin wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:
Quin wrote:I notice that the conclusion you've drawn from this ISO is almost entirely specific to INH and a now-dead guy. It's also about your own opinion of INH as opposed to an evaluation of your read on motel room based on his INH related content. I think you wanted to make a point about INH but wanted to feign some sort of context behind it. I am concerned.
Again, my apologies if my post appeared that way, my friend. This is only my second attempt at this level of analysis (you may recall my first was last game in Romance of the Three Kingdoms after which I was promptly NK'd by MacDougall) and I guess I still have some work to do in honing that skill. To clarify, I found motel room's tone to be genuine throughout. I think the conclusions he draws are often logical and he has shown a capacity to be open to being proven wrong such as was his experience with LoRab. I think that also (to an extent) gives credence to his reasons for his multiple vote change at EoD on Day 2 that seemed to draw a number of suspicions from other players.

Further, my approach to this analysis was (I'd like to think) fairly organic. I selected Sloonei and motel room because they were on when I commenced that post. I had an open mind on MR when I started writing it and I'll admit, the deeper the theme of INH went, I suppose it hooked into my feelings and thoughts on that topic as well. I do still harbour suspicions of INH but I agree with you, that content wasn't particularly relèvent to the point I was trying to make in respect of MR and I should've probably omitted it.
This is insight I would have expected in your original post. I guess I appreciate it now, if less so. I think the rest of this post is overcompensation. Not sure how to read that.
This one is a bit more waffly and perhaps forgiving. Eh.
Quin wrote:
Sloonei wrote:Epi, who you gonna vote for now that Mr Mac is dead?

Quin, who's your supposed 3 person scum team?
Glorfindel, Dom and Wilgy.

Mac didn't like the first two very much. I'm partial to your argument against Wilgy. They all need ISO's.

What's yours?
Glorfindel is part of a three man scum team. 0 for 1 so far.
Quin wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:At the moment Quin would probably be my least favorite lynch. If anyone thinks he's bad though I'm all ears.

Sloonei, which of the following realities do you think is most likely:

1. Scotty and Glorfindel are both bad

2. Neither Scotty nor Glorfindel are bad

Actually anyone can answer that.
I would say the former, going off your updated NK analysis and the rapid vote switch Sloonei pointed out.
Says Glorfindel is more likely bad with Scotty than neither being bad.
Quin wrote:
Sloonei wrote:I'd also like to sort out Dom and Quin if we have time. I'd like to sort out whatever's going on between them because I still don't understand it and want the two of them to be here to figure things out.
I'm currently leaning town on both of them, but that's not exceptionally strong in either case. I feel better about Quin than Dom.
:disappoint: If there's anything from my side you don't understand I can elaborate, but I think I've done a good job of that already. I urge you to anyway, because I think he's bad and the votes just aren't happening.

As for Glorfindel, this adversity to lying case is just a thing to me. There are more concrete things that make him suspicious. So I don't oppose the lynch, but if there's going to be an alternative wagon it's going to be Dom.
He seems to favor a Dom wagon over a Glorfindel wagon.

~~~

Conclusion:

Apart from the visible interactions in posts, one should also discuss Quin's votes: his known tendency to vote on his own solo wagons continues in this game. It isn't alone a reason to scum read him but it's also not something I am going to give him town points for. It's a convenient meta. Generally I think this is inconclusive, but I'd lean more town than scum if Glorfindel is bad.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I'm running short on time. Someone else should do Sloonei and Scotty. :grin:

Unless of course there is someone who thinks Glorfindel is town. I'm happy to hear your case.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 823
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I'm running short on time. Someone else should do Sloonei and Scotty. :grin:

Unless of course there is someone who thinks Glorfindel is town. I'm happy to hear your case.
Sloonei:
Looks great, A+, super town.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

You could give Scotty a go, ideally as unbiased as possible.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I will if I have time. I am on the go at the moment but should have an hour or two before the night ends.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 102
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Re: MAD MAX: Day 7

Post by Scotty »

Great, now we get to wait a few days like a VCR forever on pause.

Glorf is probably Cundalini based on the host post, INH's activity as the most likely candidate for Silvertongue and that Glorf is good as much as baboons wear pants. He should be the lynch tomorrow either way.

So apparently I have been asked to respond to Glorf's response to my response. Or something.
Glorfindel wrote:
Scotty wrote:
Sloonei wrote:unfairly snipping all of glorf's investigative work to get to the conclusion
Glorfindel wrote:
In my view, I think this analysis suggests to me that Scotty is clearly suspicious and not simply for the performance of his predecessor. I think his indiscriminate criticism of my voting record looks suspicious on that basis alone and he seems to have some difficulty making a logical case against it (with good reason). I also find Sprityo's early interactions with Jay mildly suspicious as do I judge his continual sniping at one of my strongest Town reads all game (Sloonei). His reads appear to me to have been limited and (apart from Sloonei) without a lot of structured arguments to support them. Having just gone through all that, I'm prepared to place my vote on Scotty pending other developments.
Hey Scotty, care to address any of these points at all? You gave a sarcastic quip earlier, but I don't get that as a substantive response.
Ok.

I don't know what to respond to. My criticism of his voting record looks suspicious? Hummm says the guy who just analyzed and criticized both my and sprityo's voting record.

My "continual sniping" at Sloonei is because I don't necessarily want to rule him out as bad. Why does Glorf place Sloon as one of his highest town reads?

My reads hve been limited, and that I won't deny. That's my jumping in and not necesssriy reading through most of day 2 and 3. I've been going on guy without making verbose arguments. That's just how I'm playing this as a replacement. If that's suspicious alone, then I apologize.

And @Sloonei regarding placing my vote on Dom and Wilgy instead of Glorf, i chose poorly. I didn't necessarily trust a train that was already formed on Glorf and was looking at more than one option.
OK, Scotty - let's take this from the top. This is your post saying my voting record was suspicious:
Scotty wrote:I don't like Glorfindel's voting record.
Day 1, early Mac vote. Disappears later and lets the wind of time dictate the lynch.
Day 2, no vote.
Day 3, he makes the second to last vote in the poll and votes for LoRab to tie the lynch. Motel room brings down the hammer on Elo. (Good look for MR)
Day 4, (which i just read) he says he broke the tie, but I can't tell. This one I'm not as bothered about, because he had expressed suspicion of INH prior to the vote. This EoD makes me twitch slightly because we DONT have a lynch and so it's hard to analyze if anyone was protecting someone with votes. I'd like to believe that Wilgy is still bad. But Glorf could be an accomplice.

I don't know Glorf's baddie game all that well. I could be looking for truffles in the wrong forest.
Day 1. Yes, I voted for Mac Day 1 because I found his comments contradictory (and posted as much at the time). I placed my vote on him and saw no reason to change it. Would you have been less suspicious of me had I been on the train that mistakenly lynched you?

Day 2. Yes, I missed the vote. I think it's the first that I've missed in all the games I've played on this site and I am embarrassed about that. At the time however, I had some rather important real life issues on my plate as I recall (and again, I'm fairly certain that I'd mentioned as much in the thread). If you choose to discount my circumstances, that's your choice.

Day 3. Yes, I was late to the thread that morning to find the Elohcin and LoRab wagons tied or nearly and cast my vote on LoRab. I'd had suspicions of her that Day Phase (and no longer do) and couldn't see the logic behind Elohcin's wagon. Again, I'd explained that at the time and my posts bear that out.

Day 4. Yes, I did break the tie. You have no evidence to the contrary but are happy to spin doubts about the actual events to support your opinion of me. You make an association between DrWilgy and I saying that if DrWilgy is bad, so am I. Well, DrWilgy wasn't bad...
You claim my record is suspicious? Please explain to me or provide evidence of where my voting behaviour appears duplicitous. In response to my analysis of your ISO (and as a consequence although not explicitly, your voting record) you offer no defence whatsover other than "Hummm says the guy who just analyzed and criticized both my and sprityo's voting record."

Ok so looking at voting, I'm looking at a pattern or chances to save. So while singular votes may not be inherently suspicious, generally the overarching voting decisions a baddie makes.

Day 1, would I have been less suspicious if you had changed it? I mean, I can't answer that because you weren't around to change it. Unless you're saying you were around and were content in leaving your vote where it was because you didn't care since you would know Mac is good, then yeah- that's sus.

Day 2, missing the vote because of real life circumstances is not something I would discount- real life takes precedence. Not voting simply doesn't allow for a proper analysis, so either way it helps nil. Though as I learned a couple phases ago, missing a vote is better than coming in and voting last minute. Apparently :suspish:

Day 3, regardless of your reasoning, you blatantly saved a confirmed baddie from impending doom, and that may not make you bad, but either way I'm holding you responsible. We still don't know if Lorab is bad, but now that you brought this up again, if you are bad like I think you are, it's a good look for LoRab.

Day 4, I'm not spinning anything. That EoD was confusing af. And duplicitous does not equal suspicious. You can be honest with your voting and just be bad. :shrug2:

My comments about your sniping at Sloonei relate specifically to what I saw in (Ref: 5.6) where you declare that if Indiglo is good, then that's a far better look for Sloonei. Indiglo WAS good and yet your re-evaluation of Sloonei is that "I'm not sure this makes Sloonei look better...". I interpreted your continued reluctance to accept a player I believed to be good as noteworthy. As to why I thought so highly of Sloonei amongst my reads, I think I've said the same thing almost since we began this game and did so again today. May I ask you (in just a couple of sentences) why you think I'm wrong about our friend Sloonei. What is it about him that you find so suspicious?
People can change opinions. I also don't like flaunting out civ reads Willy Nilly. Yes, indi flipping good made me feel better about Sloon, but didn't make me want to rule him out of contention. I think Sloon has made some calls in the game that could be conceived as non-comittal, but also he is a tough cookie to read. I think he is looking good, based on the past cycle with how he's handling the reads of me and you. Either way, I would rank him dead last on people I want lynched right now (except for JJJ of course).

Anyway, that I suspect one of your 'town reads that you have had all game' means only that it appears you are buddying up to him.

Lastly, I accept your concerns about 'subbing in' - I've never done that and I don't really have an appreciation of what it's like. I'd imagine though that it's a tough ask. That being said, can you explain to me where my being thorough (or verbose as you put it) suggests to you that I'm bad :shrug:
Yeah, subbing in hasn't its ups and downs. Gotta answer for someone who I had no control over. It's like finding a $100 bill in your pocket and then someone telling you it's counterfeit. But you didn't know that- it's just $100 to you.

Your talkative nature isn't suspicious- it's the way you're answering questions posed to you. You're answering in a non-direct, roundabout way that is overinflation. It's like talking about something else just long enough in the hope that they'll forget what they originally asked.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:You could give Scotty a go, ideally as unbiased as possible.
I'll try:

He's been wrong about Wilgy, and has been kind of all over the place but he lately he's being more inferential with suspicions and feels much more confident in at least 2 people that are bad. seems pretty town. B

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Scotty wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:You could give Scotty a go, ideally as unbiased as possible.
I'll try:

He's been wrong about Wilgy, and has been kind of all over the place but he lately he's being more inferential with suspicions and feels much more confident in at least 2 people that are bad. seems pretty town. B
Who are the two people?

You could analyze Sloonei's interactions with Glorfindel.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Scotty wrote:
I'll try:

Who are the two people?

You could analyze Sloonei's interactions with Glorfindel.
Don't have time before EoD, gotta eat dinner before this show.

2 people: Glorf and Dom. The other one is up in the air.

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Maybe they'll finally kill me. Neil Hartley is tired.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Maybe they'll finally kill me. Neil Hartley is tired.
lol I almost forgot Neil hartley was here.

I still don't know who that is. :scared:

Glorfindel
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 116

Post by Glorfindel »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I'm running short on time. Someone else should do Sloonei and Scotty. :grin:

Yeah, like I thought all along - I don't think you ever had any intention of keeping an open mind about me Jay. Everything you've posted about me screams 'guilty until proven innocent' which is the story of EVERY SINGLE game I've played here. I can't even put into words (and that's saying something coming from me...) the disappointment that I feel for the complete lack of objectivity I've witnessed this game. We can't afford a mis-lynch from now on? Fine. Go right ahead...
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Glorfindel is always nicer than a puppy.

Golden wrote: I agree. Let glorf be glorf.
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 334

Post by Quin »

Dom still has not addressed the case on him.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Glorfindel wrote:

Yeah, like I thought all along - I don't think you ever had any intention of keeping an open mind about me Jay. Everything you've posted about me screams 'guilty until proven innocent' which is the story of EVERY SINGLE game I've played here. I can't even put into words (and that's saying something coming from me...) the disappointment that I feel for the complete lack of objectivity I've witnessed this game. We can't afford a mis-lynch from now on? Fine. Go right ahead...
I said I am happy to hear the case for you being town. I'm not sure what else can reasonably be expected of me. Everyone in this game knows I'm town and thus they should know that my efforts are genuine. If I'm wrong I'm wrong, but it isn't because I haven't tried the best I can.

You've seen the evidence I've assembled against you. Do you believe it to be illogical somewhere? My final decision won't have been made until I let the Day 8 deadline pass and my final vote stay. By all means, maintain the dialogue.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Glorfindel wrote:

I know you can't answer for your actual role, but who do you think INH is?

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

There have been multiple occasions in this game where I have tried very hard to have a productive and meaningful dialogue with my suspects, and it has been met with contempt or dismissiveness. I'm not being given a chance here, and when that happens I am frankly not inclined to accept the blame for the outcome when I am wrong. I'll accept it 95% of the time, but this game is leaving me quite incredulous.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Glorfindel
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 116

Post by Glorfindel »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:

I said I am happy to hear the case for you being town. I'm not sure what else can reasonably be expected of me. Everyone in this game knows I'm town and thus they should know that my efforts are genuine. If I'm wrong I'm wrong, but it isn't because I haven't tried the best I can.

You've seen the evidence I've assembled against you. Do you believe it to be illogical somewhere? My final decision won't have been made until I let the Day 8 deadline pass and my final vote stay. By all means, maintain the dialogue.
There IS NO evidence against me Jay - just spin and conjecture (like in EVERY game I've played on this site - let me ask you, just how many times has this happened here - where there is apparently conclusive evidence against me that led to my lynching? And what was the result on each occasion?). But hey, if you think that's conclusive, who am I to argue :shrug:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Glorfindel is always nicer than a puppy.

Golden wrote: I agree. Let glorf be glorf.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Glorfindel wrote:There IS NO evidence against me Jay - just spin and conjecture (like in EVERY game I've played on this site - let me ask you, just how many times has this happened here - where there is apparently conclusive evidence against me that led to my lynching? And what was the result on each occasion?). But hey, if you think that's conclusive, who am I to argue :shrug:
There have been numerous occasions where people have suspected you, and I have been the one telling them they're wrong. I don't think I have the evidence I need to make the same claim in this game. Does that mean anything to you?

You survived a lynch (keyword "survived", not "pardoned"), and there is a role on the baddie team that survives a lynch. Is that not evidence against you? Do you not understand why people might view that as a reason to suspect you? I don't see any way you can be Silvertongue that makes any sense, and I explained already why I doubt that you are Jim Goose. Please show me in clear terms why the reasoning I have supplied is faulty. No matter how closed minded you accuse me of being, I'm still listening and ready to hear a counter-argument. I want a counter-argument.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Hey LoRab I just reread through the past 24 hours and I'm sort to hear about the passing of your uncle. Please be well--

Ok chaps. I'm getting ready for a show. If I'm still alive, I'll see you tomorrow.

If not, the Skags can go skag themselves. :beer:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

It occurs to me that I've already compiled a preliminary interactive read for Scotty and Glorfindel, right here.

The theory was that neither had interacted with the other at all since Scotty subbed back into the game, and I thought this looked suspicious. So I tried to force them to interact yesterday. So that would be my conclusion for Days 1-6. On Day 7 I thought Glorfindel looked hesitant. He provided a meaty initial response, but it was surprisingly lacking in substance, I thought. It read mostly as a checklist of things Scotty has done, capped off by a vague suspicion against the things on that checklist.

Scotty's defense against this case looked more spirited and believable to me, but it was not a particularly hard hitting case. I would not rule out the possibility that they are teammates.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I've been exploring the possibility of a Scotty-Dom-Glorfindel team.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 156

Post by Epignosis »

In case I die, I'd vote Glorfindel again.

I'm going to speed through Glorfindel's posts to see what I can see.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Quin wrote:Dom still has not addressed the case on him.
The list of things Dom has left unaddressed is growing pretty long.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I've been exploring the possibility of a Scotty-Dom-Glorfindel team.
I would not be shocked. I have not been confident in this trio all being bad because they've been my three main suspects for the last couple of days, it never turns out that the top three suspects are all bad together. Someone's gotta be low-hanging fruit, right?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I've been exploring the possibility of a Scotty-Dom-Glorfindel team.
I have to say, chums, that I would not be against this, provided I am last to be lynched of those 3 and it isn't MYLO. I think there is some fair suspicion from all sides for me no matter what I do from here on, and objectively- I would want to lynch me too.

I of course would not like to be lynched because I am good, but if I were bad, and it is a Glorf/Dom duo, I do ask: is selling out my teammates really a good move in any case? Even if my back was to the wall, it's hardly advantageous if I am bad to call them out for civ Cred. It wouldn't be worth it. But that's just from my perspective. Take it what you will.

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Interactions between Glorfindel and Scotty 2.0 / sprityo

Glorfindel:
Glorfindel wrote:Apologies for being late to this party, my friends. FWIW, I can see the logic behind your case here Sloonei and whilst I've not considered LoRab seriously as a baddie before, I think your case here holds more water than that against Elohcin. I find the collapse in the wagon on Sprityo to be intriguing - as ambivalent as I feel towards him, I'd not have touched that wagon with a 10 foot barge pole...
Glorfindel states in confident language that he wouldn't have taken part in a sprityo lynch on Day 3.
Glorfindel wrote:In my view, I think this analysis suggests to me that Scotty is clearly suspicious and not simply for the performance of his predecessor. I think his indiscriminate criticism of my voting record looks suspicious on that basis alone and he seems to have some difficulty making a logical case against it (with good reason). I also find Sprityo's early interactions with Jay mildly suspicious as do I judge his continual sniping at one of my strongest Town reads all game (Sloonei). His reads appear to me to have been limited and (apart from Sloonei) without a lot of structured arguments to support them. Having just gone through all that, I'm prepared to place my vote on Scotty pending other developments.
This post comes from a larger post in which Glorfindel cast suspicion on Scotty 2.0. The highlighted assertion is a bit different from the previous post where he suggested he wouldn't have touched a sprityo wagon with a 10 foot pole.

~~~

sprityo:

Never mentioned Glorfindel.

~~~

Scotty 2.0:
Scotty wrote:I don't like Glorfindel's voting record.
Day 1, early Mac vote. Disappears later and lets the wind of time dictate the lynch.
Day 2, no vote.
Day 3, he makes the second to last vote in the poll and votes for LoRab to tie the lynch. Motel room brings down the hammer on Elo. (Good look for MR)
Day 4, (which i just read) he says he broke the tie, but I can't tell. This one I'm not as bothered about, because he had expressed suspicion of INH prior to the vote. This EoD makes me twitch slightly because we DONT have a lynch and so it's hard to analyze if anyone was protecting someone with votes. I'd like to believe that Wilgy is still bad. But Glorf could be an accomplice.

I don't know Glorf's baddie game all that well. I could be looking for truffles in the wrong forest.
Critical of Glorfindel's voting record on Day 5. I think his reasoning is understandable. On some level I also like that he elected to investigate voting records specifically soon after rejoining the game, since that's much easier content to judge at face value when one hasn't gotten caught up with a game.
Scotty wrote:Dom: GOOD
DrWilgy: BAD
Epignosis 2.0: GOOD
Glorfindel: BAD
Indiglo: BAD
insertnamehere: GOOD
JaggedJimmyJay: GOOD
LoRab: GOOD
MacDougall: GOOD
motel room: GOOD
Quin: BAD
Sloonei: BAD

I feel like Glorf could go either way for me, and I'm still operating under the assumption that INH saved himself.
Quin is literally a gut read based on dribblings of post she he has made, and I have no evidence to think him bad besides that.
Glorfindel is a bad GTH read, but with a caveat. It might be meaningful that he felt the need to say this at all, particularly given that he had made the specific effort prior to raise suspicion about his voting record.
Scotty wrote:
Scotty wrote:
Scotty wrote:hey guys, /9446 ;94 my lack of knvvsmt i
Kill me
anyway, sorry for my lack of involvement. I've had to rely on wifi here in Canada and it's not the nicest thing to rely on.

I need to make a vote, but unfortunately haven't been reading this phase.

I might vote for Dom or Glorf. Who wants it less?
End of Day 6. He expressed a willingness to lynch either Glorfindel or Dom.
Scotty wrote:Voting Dom. I could very well vote Glorf too. So many changed votes makes me wonder if Glorf is actually bad, not around, and his teammates are attempting to stir the pot away from him.
Who is stirring the pot away from him?
Scotty wrote:Rip motel room.

Nice post about my voting patterns, Glorf. Looks a lot like what I'd do if I were bad (and had time to do so).

I feel best about voting Glorf, even though he has a small train now. I wait to see who, if anyone, comes to his aid.

Glorf
I don't like this highlighted thing. Scotty is saying his Glorfindel vote is his preferred vote despite the small train, and then he flips his hand of cards face up to negate his proposed strategy by saying exactly what he is doing. This seems pointless and thus possibly fake.
Scotty wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Any other general thoughts emerging from the EOD chaos and motel room's demise, Scotty?
That I made a huge mistake in Wilgy.
That my pick for baddies right now are Dom, Glorf and Sloon.

That Sloon is currently voting Glorf makes him look better. At first I thought maybe Wilgy (max) may have been in BTSC with Sloon, but I'm not so sure he would have voted Wilgy at all if that were the case.

I'm actually feeling pretty confident Wilgy didn't have BTSC with anyone alive.
He was willing to judge Sloonei based upon his vote for Glorfindel. Perhaps premature.
Scotty wrote:I don't suspect Epi right now due to my trust of predecessor, but I wouldn't put it past him to put his trust in LoRab, knowing she is good.

Is LoRab good? I dunno- I'd like to think so. Her biggest question mark of the game of course came from her vote for INH after we tempeorarily deduced he could be Silvertonghe.

I still believe INH to be Silvertongue.

I think dom is stirring shit this game, and I would as easily vote him over Glorf if votes piled there.

You're our best weapon right now in that the mafia are not killing you, so you're like Florida in the 2000 election
Vague accusation of Dom in the midst of a generally anti-Glorfindel atmosphere.
Scotty wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Glorfindel my friend I am going to keep spamming these questions until they are answered.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Glorfindel, I still need answers to these questions:

1. Are you bad?

2. Are you a member of a team that killed anyone in this group: MovingPictures07, MacDougall, motel room?
I'm going to adjust the first question.

1. Are you a member of the team in this Mafia game called the Skags?

Please still answer both.
My dear friend, I'm sorry - I hadn't seen these questions when you'd posted them originally but I saw that you had asked them earlier today. I am trying to work through all of the things that I've been asked and will answer your questions in due course. I trust that I can impose upon your patience for that?
What even kind of answer is this?

It's like the judge asking the jury after a lengthy murder trial whether the defendant is guilty or not guilty and the foreman triumphantly responding, "I had a great breakfast today!"

I don't understand why someone as thoughtful and well spoken as Glorf (and he is) wouldn't be keen in answering a yes or no question but instead answer in an offhanded remark telling JJJ to take a number
I think at this point Scotty had picked up on why I was asking Glorfindel those questions, so I am not inclined to give him bonus points (or deduct points) for this post.

It's a lot of the same after that. Scotty has become progressively more anti-Glorfindel.

~~~

Conclusion:

There's one moment I thought looked nice, and one that I thought looked bad. I think he's a compatible team mate at least and I don't struggle to envision them being in full on distance mode right now -- particularly given Glorfindel's big case against him which was inconsistent with his own prior stated read.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sloonei wrote:
I would not be shocked. I have not been confident in this trio all being bad because they've been my three main suspects for the last couple of days, it never turns out that the top three suspects are all bad together. Someone's gotta be low-hanging fruit, right?
Could be, but it doesn't "gotta" be. If one of those is low-hanging fruit, who's the replacement baddie?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I don't have time for Sloonei. I hope he's good.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Scotty wrote:
I have to say, chums, that I would not be against this, provided I am last to be lynched of those 3 and it isn't MYLO. I think there is some fair suspicion from all sides for me no matter what I do from here on, and objectively- I would want to lynch me too.

I of course would not like to be lynched because I am good, but if I were bad, and it is a Glorf/Dom duo, I do ask: is selling out my teammates really a good move in any case? Even if my back was to the wall, it's hardly advantageous if I am bad to call them out for civ Cred. It wouldn't be worth it. But that's just from my perspective. Take it what you will.
Who's bad if those two are and you aren't?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I don't have time for Sloonei. I hope he's good.
He is.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Could be, but it doesn't "gotta" be. If one of those is low-hanging fruit, who's the replacement baddie?
I'm not sure what you mean, but I'd rank them like this:
Scotty
Dom

Glorfindel
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sloonei wrote:I'm not sure what you mean, but I'd rank them like this:
Scotty
Dom

Glorfindel
There are four members of the baddie team. If one of these three you've colored here is a low-hanging fruit townie, who is the actual baddie in their place?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Scotty
Dom

Glorfindel
There are four members of the baddie team. If one of these three you've colored here is a low-hanging fruit townie, who is the actual baddie in their place?
I don't have an answer right now. I thought Epi looked bad on Day 6, but otherwise he and zebra have looked good. LoRab and Quin have both been strong town reads and I'm having trouble finding reasons to call them bad, but there's nothing that makes them undeniably town. So I don't know. I've been feeling slightly better about Scotty the last 48 hours, but he still ranks behind those others.
I'm very confident that INH is Silvertongue now.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sloonei wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Scotty
Dom

Glorfindel
I don't have an answer right now. I thought Epi looked bad on Day 6, but otherwise he and zebra have looked good. LoRab and Quin have both been strong town reads and I'm having trouble finding reasons to call them bad, but there's nothing that makes them undeniably town. So I don't know. I've been feeling slightly better about Scotty the last 48 hours, but he still ranks behind those others.
I'm very confident that INH is Silvertongue now.
GTH answer please. I need a name.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

LoRab
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Cool beans. We'll see. Someone about to drop dead? :scared:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 156

Post by Epignosis »

Probably me, but my eyes bleed reading Glorfindel's posts. It's the literary equivalent of sugar. My eyeballs' teeth hurt. I still think Lorab is good, for what that is worth.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 93

Post by G-Man »

Just got back to the house. Working on the night post.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 93

Post by G-Man »

BAPTISM BY FIRE

Though the forecast called for it to be gone in another 12 hours, the dust storm was unrelenting. Lampposts and security lighting cast eerie orange glows amidst the gritty blackness. The occasional car would go past, driven by some fool who didn't have the sense to stay at home and wait a few more hours for the food or supplies that they felt they had to have right this minute.

To little Timmy, those headlights resembled the orb-like eyes of monsters coming to eat him in his bed. Hiding under the covers was no help. Between what little light snaked in through his bedroom window, the groaning of the house fending off the tempest outside, and the wheezing of cars trying to make their way through the storm, little Timmy's mind ran a little too wild. No, if there was a monster coming to eat him, he'd at least like to see it coming.

So there he was, perched at his bedroom window, all night long, waiting for some beast of the night to come for him. His father always told him to face his fears, so he might as well die brave. And yet, by four in the morning, he vigil for bravery wore him out. Just as he was on the verge of dozing off, a new sound rang out in the night. Somewhere nearby, something was wailing a most frightful sound.

He looked out his window, to the left and to the right, but nothing moved in the glow of the lampposts dotting his street. He had almost convinced himself the sound was just a change in the wind when he saw it. Something passed through the light of the lamppost on the corner and it was moving in his direction. His throat tightened, his breath came in gasps, and his heart raced inside his chest.

A flaming beast from Hell lurched up the middle of the street, crying out in the incomprehensible language of the damned. Timmy's adrenal glands were on full flow as the monster came to a stop outside his house and turned to face him. At that moment, Timmy's parents burst through his bedroom door and whisked him away to the safety and security of their bedroom, which faced the back yard. If this creature was going to get little Timmy, it would now have to go through his mommy and daddy first.

-----------------------------------------

In the morning, little Timmy's parents didn't want to talk about the monster that attacked their house in the night. That didn't stop him from asking questions.

"Did you know that monsters smelled that bad?" he asked his father. "Boy was it stinky!"

"Mm-hmm," his father murmured. He wanted to deflect any and all questions as long as he could until the coroner made it all go away. As long as he thought what he saw was a monster, all the better. But Timmy's father knew that was no monster. He recognized that smell from when he had a mole removed from his shoulder. No, it was no monster, alright. The real monsters were responsible for the charred body laying outside their door. Whoever it was, they couldn't possibly have deserved a death like that.

-----------------------------------------

SCOTTY 2.0 has been killed by Toecutter's gang.

It is now Day 8. Light 'em up.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
JaggedJimmyJay

Re: MAD MAX: Day 8

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Well I guess that's a kill we can live with. Later Scotty.

Someone's baaaaaad.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Return to “Previous Side Missions”