79%

Total votes: 19
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 518

Re: I am the Elephant.

Post by Elephant »

Michelle wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:34 am
Elephant wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:30 am MacDougall, Lady LambdaDelta, Quin, Michelle, 112
Your group mislynched novaseline on day 2. Who was responsible for that?
everyone. Nova wasn't active and so we all SR him. all day everyone had shamefully low activity but Nova was the worse
Who introduced the idea that inactivity shows alignment?
I am the Elephant.
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 318
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Re: Inception [Subconscious Phase 5]

Post by Michelle »

I see you put equality between the Nova's mislynch and Vanity's mislynch. No one pushed Nova. I can't say we can sort scum activity from that lynch but you gave me an idea and I will use it to Iso someone.

Keep talking and give me your pack.
Spoiler: show

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Elephant »

sprityo wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:32 am @Elephant I’m sure it’s better than King of Fuck Mountain
I am the Elephant.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 277

Post by Dom »

Catching up and seeing I'm being called a low poster again LOL
Master Radishes wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:06 pm Evenstar is scum. Lock it in. Don't listen to her.
I can buy this.
Master Radishes wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:07 pm I've had her since D2 and no one is listening to me.

Sprityo made a bad choice. I think the mafia may have gained some sort of advantage.
sprityo is also still bad.

But I thought you were bad Days 2-3 for being pretty lazy in your play tbh
Evenstar wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:20 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:06 pm Evenstar is scum. Lock it in. Don't listen to her.
Lovely, we get to redo the entire F3 but this time for a crowd.

I don't even know if you're scum or not; I just followed Sprityo because a 1/2 chance was better than a 1/3 one.

If you're town, get out of your damn tunnel.
You followed sprityo-- that's your problem.
nutella wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:20 pm Also I wanted to lynch pawn ages ago is that still valid

Are he Eva and lady all scum together lolol that would be wild

Also from our group I'd say based on how our votes went the last few days and somewhat based on the creature kill, and a bit based on GH's juggernaut article, TLib would be a good lynch candidate.
Yes! Lynch pawn!
nutella wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:29 pm
Lady LambdaDelta wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:25 pm
nutella wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:24 pm
juliets wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:20 pm @nutella I thought Creature was an odd night kill. Did it make sense to you? I know vanity said Creature was town but he didn't have a high degree of influence in the thread.
He was sort of going against the grain in a way that seemed more threatening to the status quo than the rest of us lol, so it makes some sense. He wanted to lynch TL or LC so maybe one of those two are scum and didn't want his thus-far-unpopular attention on them to take off especially after the vanity flip would make us turn that way. Idk. Or wifom and all that jazz.
Fuck sakes how obvious can you be.

Did you reherse or is this just improv
Stop calling me scum when you haven't even read the thread. You sound so ignorant rn.
Didn't like this.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:31 pm
Lady LambdaDelta wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:30 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:30 pm LLD started playing, I see.
yeah well I have to wake up sometime
You’re still dreaming!
I see Jack has gone back to not posting relevant things and just joking around now that he's not the focus of the thread of four.
Lady LambdaDelta wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:33 pm
I'll give you Eva later if you give me Nutella now
YUCKY !!!!

MacDougall wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:42 pm Hmmm I think we should just lynch Evenstar and if she flips town lynch Sprityo? Seems like there is always a wolf between them no?
:shrug:
I like this.
Evenstar wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:53 pm ... I just went through two days of hidden-vote no-flip bullshit followed by a F3 vs the king of slank and a homicidal turnip

and now I'm back,

and you just slanked until you got to a less terrible environment and now you're making excuses for it...?

... ok, I guess
I see you're still focussed on complaining about the mechanics and not baddie hunting, but your squad of defenders isn't most of the thread anymore so it really just doesn't have the same gusto it used to.
nutella wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:58 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:53 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:42 pm Hmmm I think we should just lynch Evenstar and if she flips town lynch Sprityo? Seems like there is always a wolf between them no?
Um why not Radishes? I thought Eva got cleared and Sprityo seems real town to me.
What do you mean Eva got cleared? O.o
She didn't.

But she tried to clear iaafr with incredibly bad logic earlier.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 595

Post by Master Radishes »

Nova was also my fault. I pointed out his last minute vote on 112 that nearly prevented a Drago lynch. That + lack of activity = easy for scum to push the mislynch and no townie is going to put their foot down to stop it.
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Elephant »

sprityo wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:33 am Hello everyone I’m caught up from when day started to now

Let the questioning commence while I proceed to pull posts of interest from Phase 4 and do some pretty vote coloring
Did you know yesterday where the other players were? Or did you assume you were the last three players alive?
I am the Elephant.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Elephant wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:36 am
Michelle wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:34 am
Elephant wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:30 am MacDougall, Lady LambdaDelta, Quin, Michelle, 112
everyone. Nova wasn't active and so we all SR him. all day everyone had shamefully low activity but Nova was the worse
Who introduced the idea that inactivity shows alignment?
there are levels of scuminess in anything. You were absent there. Ask Juliets why she voted for Nova , or Nutella. Why me who I didn't vote at all because my hour changed and missed Eod that day?
You didn't ask the real votants. You ask to increase a push you need to do on me.

Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Solo quoted catch up because holy fuck.
Evenstar wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:03 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:00 pm
nutella wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:58 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:53 pm
Um why not Radishes? I thought Eva got cleared and Sprityo seems real town to me.
What do you mean Eva got cleared? O.o
We accidentally saw Spiny's flip. The wording made her seem Masonic. Rabbit and Eva remembered a post Spiny made that called Eva town, thus we thought that might have cleared her.

(Eva had saved the post, convenientally.)

We had no thread access so couldn't doublecheck anything. I backed off Eva at that point until our Limbo dance because of it. But I'm just so tunneled into this now I won't let go.
there's an obvious reason why I would have that post saved if I'm spiny's mason, ya dingus

go trawl through the thread for it, I didn't make it up or whatever it is you're accusing me of
You knew to save the post that early because??

Did you know the threads would be separated? Why else would you specifically save a post? Why wouldn't you just know where to find it in an ISO?

If you WERE his "mason" you'd just.... reference the post within the thread and not know you should save it separately.

So what did you know and when?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Elephant »

Michelle wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:36 am I see you put equality between the Nova's mislynch and Vanity's mislynch. No one pushed Nova. I can't say we can sort scum activity from that lynch but you gave me an idea and I will use it to Iso someone.

I do not put that equality. I do not like that you make up facts.
I know that this is a mislynch that occurred. I think that a player in the group I tagged is probably a wolf. Do you know who it could be?
I am the Elephant.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Elephant wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:40 am
sprityo wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:33 am Hello everyone I’m caught up from when day started to now

Let the questioning commence while I proceed to pull posts of interest from Phase 4 and do some pretty vote coloring
Did you know yesterday where the other players were? Or did you assume you were the last three players alive?
logic said us at least one thread is with the main game.

Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Elephant »

Elephant wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:43 am
Michelle wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:36 am I see you put equality between the Nova's mislynch and Vanity's mislynch. No one pushed Nova. I can't say we can sort scum activity from that lynch but you gave me an idea and I will use it to Iso someone.

I know that this is a mislynch that occurred. I think that a player in the group I tagged is probably a wolf. Do you know who it could be?
Or do you think you lynched that wolf on day 3?
I am the Elephant.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Elephant wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:30 am @MacDougall, @Lady LambdaDelta, @Quin, @Michelle, @112
you want me to guess scum here but you don't give me your reads. I will not work for you, go ask everyone. I gave you my answer.

Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

I am the Elephant.

Post by Elephant »

Master Radishes wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:40 am Nova was also my fault. I pointed out his last minute vote on 112 that nearly prevented a Drago lynch. That + lack of activity = easy for scum to push the mislynch and no townie is going to put their foot down to stop it.
Thank you!
I am the Elephant.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Elephant, this is the third time you've asked an irrelevant question about levels that has an obvious answer. We all figured out what was going on.
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Elephant »

Michelle wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:43 am

I did not ask you.
I am the Elephant.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Elephant wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:44 am

you didn't read my posts. I sayd that we had no deaths infos until this Sod.

I will remember you Nova had equal votes with Vanity and you could mislynch him since day 3 because you were on the wagon. You were frustrated to see him at Sod 4 and to have a new day to push him again isn't it?
Rng was naughty with you.

Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Another page done...
MacDougall wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:16 pm
But Radishes seems town af and you do not.
I like him better in this thread than I did in the others.
Evenstar wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:18 pm
how the fuck are you qualifed to make that judgment when you haven't been in a thread with either of us for almost a week?
....This is bad at best. Rude at worst.
Evenstar wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:26 pm I see Epi is still reposting the same walls from D2 as if they mean he has done real work this phase

good look

very convincing

Epi/Radish, as I have ALREADY argued AT LENGTH

-

i need to cool off

driving home, tag me with questions. I'll get to it.
I'm old enough to remember when Eva flipped out at me because I was being a "dick" (her words) to iaafr because I said his cases weren't up to snuff based on his reasoning for not posting them in the moment.

I'll elaborate.

Eva said I was a "dick" because I said that iaafr's cases did not warrant him demanding us give him time when it was just a list of names with short, bland descriptors next to them. I spent most of the day suspecting iaafr (still do). She emotionally flipped on me.

Here she is saying Epi's cases are worthless and making a similar argument to what I made in D2 or 3-- can't remember which.

So, did Eva genuinely feel I was being mean to iaafr or see a reason to go after me?
Because she can't genuinely feel this way about Epi's posts if she was upset about my pressure on iaafr.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Elephant wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:48 am
Michelle wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:43 am

I did not ask you.
i beg your pardon? any post itt is for everyone!

Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Elephant »

Michelle wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:45 am
Elephant wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:30 am @MacDougall, @Lady LambdaDelta, @Quin, @Michelle, @112
you want me to guess scum here but you don't give me your reads. I will not work for you, go ask everyone. I gave you my answer.
You have found out today that your day 2 lynmch was a mislynch. I am asking a group of you to use this info to rethink your analysis. You refuse to do so, when you should see that this is a useful thing for you to do. I can't do this myself because I haven't [mention]MacDougall[/mention]
Yes, I am strongly suggesting that people should not lose sight of the groups they have been with the past few days. Players who try to detract from these grouping might have an agenda.
I am the Elephant.
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Elephant »

Master Radishes wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:46 am

Elephant, this is the third time you've asked an irrelevant question about levels that has an obvious answer. We all figured out what was going on.
Why can't I pursue an inquiry in peace? Why do you dislike me getting Sprityo to talk?
I am the Elephant.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Elephant wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:52 am
You have found out today that your day 2 lynmch was a mislynch. I am asking a group of you to use this info to rethink your analysis. You refuse to do so, when you should see that this is a useful thing for you to do. I can't do this myself because I haven't @MacDougall
Yes, I am strongly suggesting that people should not lose sight of the groups they have been with the past few days. Players who try to detract from these grouping might have an agenda.
I never detract anything dont make up words, I said I will not work for a player who is constantly refusing to cooperate with me and who I scum read as lock scum

Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Elephant »

Michelle wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:49 am
Elephant wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:44 am

you didn't read my posts. I sayd that we had no deaths infos until this Sod.

I will remember you Nova had equal votes with Vanity and you could mislynch him since day 3 because you were on the wagon. You were frustrated to see him at Sod 4 and to have a new day to push him again isn't it?
Rng was naughty with you.
Yes, I was frustrated at SoD4. I had hoped the vigilante would resolve the wagons again, but nutella already suggested that they might run out of role points. I was frustrated at EoD3 because I felt that vanity was the better lynch, and if my arguments had prevailed, we would not have mislynched Ty4on.
I am the Elephant.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Elephant wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:53 am

Why can't I pursue an inquiry in peace? Why do you dislike me getting Sprityo to talk?
It's NAI discussion. It's not useful.

Ask him about his reads or something instead.
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Elephant »

Michelle wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:54 am
Elephant wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:52 am
You have found out today that your day 2 lynmch was a mislynch. I am asking a group of you to use this info to rethink your analysis. You refuse to do so, when you should see that this is a useful thing for you to do. I can't do this myself because I haven't @MacDougall
I never detract anything dont make up words, I said I will not work for a player who is constantly refusing to cooperate with me and who I scum read as lock scum
My point is that you should be doing this work for yourself.
I am the Elephant.
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 257
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

While mulling over this Snickers Ice Cream Bar I wanted to put out my two pieces on the lynch

I believe it’s imperative we lynch from the three final players. Given one is mafia and we have the whole thread now to weigh in how we all played the day should give everyone an equal starting ground.

Once I’m back from dinner I’ll be sure to link those things
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Elephant »

Master Radishes wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:58 am

You do it.
I am the Elephant.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Elephant wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:01 am

You do it.
I spent four phases with him. I have. If you want info directed at you, then you do it.
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

I am the Elephant.

Post by Elephant »

[mention]sprityo[/mention], I would still like to talk to you about how significant you felt your decision was yesterday. Michelle and Radishes said you knew that whoever got lynched or nightkilled would just be "kicked up" a level, back to the other players, did that factor into your thinking at all?
I am the Elephant.
Master Radishes
Hitman

sprityo wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:00 am I believe it’s imperative we lynch from the three final players.
I'm happy with a three way thunderdome.
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Elephant »

Master Radishes wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:03 am

You do it.
I spent four phases with him. I have. If you want info directed at you, then you do it.
If you ask the right questions, we can all see the answers. You can ask based on 4 days, I can ask basd on his few posts today and the ancient past of D0/D1. You should be interacting with Evenstar and Sprityo today, but you are tunneled on Evenstar, and thus we, the audience, are missing a line in this triangle.
I am the Elephant.
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Elephant »

Elephant wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:06 am
Master Radishes wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:03 am

You do it.
If you ask the right questions, we can all see the answers. You can ask based on 4 days, I can ask basd on his few posts today and the ancient past of D0/D1. You should be interacting with Evenstar and Sprityo today, but you are tunneled on Evenstar, and thus we, the audience, are missing a line in this triangle.
And I dislike that you tried to shut down my questions, but refuse to ask questions of your own.
I am the Elephant.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 1019
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Michelle wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:37 am Morning Juliets ^^
Nutella told me you have a TR on Dom and she trusts you. While we were in the dream thread I had nothing to do but think at the sorrounding players. We were few and Dom sticked out as scummy like a sore thumb.
What gives you your TR on him?
Good morning Michelle, it's not Dom I town read. I can't even remember what he posted day 1 and haven't been with him since. Right now I'm not claiming to have a TR on anyone in my group as I want to re-evaluate everyone (I think I stated this earlier) no matter how strong my town read was in the past days.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Radishes sir, why thunderdome, why not lynch Elephant who is scum?

sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Elephant wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:04 am @sprityo, I would still like to talk to you about how significant you felt your decision was yesterday. Michelle and Radishes said you knew that whoever got lynched or nightkilled would just be "kicked up" a level, back to the other players, did that factor into your thinking at all?
Not at all, i didnt even consider what might happen next, I treated it as any other final 3 situation
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Michelle wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:09 am Radishes sir, why thunderdome, why not lynch Elephant who is scum?
we do not have a guarantee

I'm a more safe than sorry kind of guy and it's basically a guarantee that one of the final 3 is scum

If we're all town then i will roil in my grave
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Epignosis wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:51 pm
nutella wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:40 pm However Epi, Nanook said you were a common suspect on d2. Why was that?
I was not a common suspect Day 2.

Nanook spent all his time showboating because he helped lynch Dragomir. I wanted to lynch him for it. :rolleyes:
I can confirm. Epi was not a common suspect Day 2. He was a common punching bag, but not suspect.
Pawn Lelouch wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:04 pm
nutella wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:01 pm Pawn probably killed nanook lol.
Lol, if I'm scum I killed someone with more actual content. I maintain Nook's kill was a framer one.
Then who's the framer? Epi?

And this is an awfully convenient reason to hide behind given that if you were scum you'd likely be able to see nook producing more content (reported earlier in the thread).
nutella wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:20 pm

Lol basically what I'm getting here is that Eva, pawn, and jack are all scum together. Except you think she killed pawn? Whereas I think pawn killed nanook for similar reasons as you think Eva did, and I think both pawn and Eva could be scum together meaning pawn was lynched not nked? Who else left the same time as pawn?

Also you seem to be assuming 112 is town. How confident are you about that?
I waver on Jack. I had been liking him more Days 3-4, but not before and since w'eve been back here he's back to joking about nothing all day.

Evenstar wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:47 pm fine, you have a point. you just don't get to cash those reads in for towncred four days running. do more work. I have been doing work. It feels very much like I am one of like three people still actually playing this game.
...does anyone feel like a civilian makes this post?

Pawn Lelouch wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:05 pm You are either being the worst type of pedant or need to read the actual thread.
You're a hypocrite at best and bad in any case.

Evenstar wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:14 pm
Epignosis wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:10 pm All three I've accused.
:suspish:

Why yes, everyone on your wagon is scum. Never heard that one before.
Wow it's the argument that iaafr made days ago that you assured me meant that he was town.

What's changed?

Pawn Lelouch wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:14 pm
Epignosis wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:10 pm All three I've accused.
You're being like the word I accused Dom of being that I won't say to avoid another mod warning. Couple that with having you in my bottom 3 for awhile? Hyena can wait, I want you dead now.
[mention]speedchuck[/mention]

I'm so freaking done with this.
Evenstar wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:59 pm
Epignosis wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:56 pm It takes me literally twelve seconds to copy and paste something down.
Why on earth have you copied and pasted what looks like Pawn's entire D3 case of you into your notes? Of what use did you expect it to be?
...you have access to old threads too...
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Evenstar wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:00 am
Epignosis wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:59 pm Evenstar, if you are a civilian, then I need you to find Dragomir's partners.

If you are not, fine. I will vote for you.
Respectfully, go take a long walk off a short pier.
[mention]speedchuck[/mention]

I'm old enough to remember when Eva called me a dick for asking iaafr questions.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 615

Post by MacDougall »

[VOTE: Elephant] aubergine

I'm with Michelle.
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Elephant »

Michelle wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:15 am
Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:05 am
nutella wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:50 am @Long Con and @Trustworthy Liberal you guys keep fading into the background and I think it's quite likely one or both of you is scum. I haven't forgotten about you, and am looking forward to seeing what you guys say about this phase's content so far.
Yes this is me i do end up doing this as i get busy Friday nights as an example are by far my busiest having my home site we finished a secret Santa event pretty much making abilities for each other and testing them as well as DnD sorry but how it is as well as i feel like this with today's state of the game :omg:.

Also since Michelle is here i want their read of my when you get the chance @Michellewould appropriate it since you have played multiple town games and my One true scum game with me i hope you have some kind of read on me.

Cause currently i feel alot of the push on me is just well am starting to get pushed so deflect to TL.
correct me if am wrong but seems most have done that atleast from our orginally group your not an exception nutella.

Now people are looking at me so gotta go back to DnD
who pushes you TL?

@Everyone I trust usually TL and he was an indeed trustworthy villager everytime. Let me read him and I will give my read .

Side note: when on Earth is mafia confident to ask a read from a villager? Logic says TL is town.

My prority rn are my scum reads to check them and after I will Iso you, TL :)
I am looking forward to that ISO on TL.
I am the Elephant.
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Elephant »

sprityo wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:10 am
Elephant wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:04 am sprityo, I would still like to talk to you about how significant you felt your decision was yesterday. Michelle and Radishes said you knew that whoever got lynched or nightkilled would just be "kicked up" a level, back to the other players, did that factor into your thinking at all?
Not at all, i didnt even consider what might happen next, I treated it as any other final 3 situation
Evenstar says your vote made the tally a 3-way rand, how comfortable would you have been with that as the final outcome?
How do you see her last-second vote switch?
I am the Elephant.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

looks like our vote rules from the dream level are not known. We didn't have an open poll We had to send the vote to the host without mentioning who we voted for and we had to case as scum 3 players in the same time at minimum. We had no acces at wagons and outside dream informations.

sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Elephant wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:23 am
sprityo wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:10 am
Elephant wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:04 am sprityo, I would still like to talk to you about how significant you felt your decision was yesterday. Michelle and Radishes said you knew that whoever got lynched or nightkilled would just be "kicked up" a level, back to the other players, did that factor into your thinking at all?
Evenstar says your vote made the tally a 3-way rand, how comfortable would you have been with that as the final outcome?
How do you see her last-second vote switch?
Evenstar voted almost immediately after day started for reasons i disagree with. I really dont like it still. I voted Radishes and he voted Evenstar and asked me to switch this was with about 2-3 minutes left. At this point Evenstar could leave the vote at a tie or vote MR to save herself guaranteed. On the random it's a 1/3 chance mafia hit and 2/3 town hit so as far as having to choose it's not anything i consider relevant. Voting for Radishes arguably was the better choice by pure numbers
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Elephant »

Dom wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:13 am
Pawn Lelouch wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:04 pm
nutella wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:01 pm Pawn probably killed nanook lol.
Lol, if I'm scum I killed someone with more actual content. I maintain Nook's kill was a framer one.
Then who's the framer? Epi?

And this is an awfully convenient reason to hide behind given that if you were scum you'd likely be able to see nook producing more content (reported earlier in the thread).
Note also that Nanook got promptly killed on the top level. I'd say that Scum wanted him out of the game.
I am the Elephant.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Also Sprityo take the game as a whole, keeping it fragmented is a bad idea.

Your ideas will help us but don't focus just in that area. Make connections with day one and the other levels.

Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Elephant »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:17 am [VOTE: Elephant] aubergine

I'm with Michelle.
Why? Have you both decided on D2 that you wanted to lynch me, and never wavered?
I am the Elephant.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Michelle wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:18 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:05 am
Michelle wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:58 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:51 am
Michelle wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:07 am 10 pages to read, i can do this today.

My mafia reads from previous days Dom, Elephant, probably LLD and I need to read for more.
Town reads Quin, Pawn, probably all others in the last 2 days when we played in 5 except LLD

AMA
How strong are these reads and can you cliffnotes them for me again please. I kinda just want to copy your homework haha.
Very strong i will proove it with quotes since day 1.

I suspect Elephant since then. Now that Nutella says he masterminded Vanity's lynch this makes it like he is lock scum in my eyes.
I can look at this more clear because I still have day 1 feelings more close without dozen of pages of infos on top
What about Dom?
scum. Reading my notes looks like I was very confident when i had the read.
:shrug:
Without elucidation IDK what to do with this.

nutella wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:52 am
Master Radishes wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:50 am
Michelle wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:43 am All you said about Dom is scum behaviour, i would put him very low in the Poe
nutella wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:43 am Eh sounds like town dom to me
Good job team we got this. :srsnod:
Michelle has played...2? games with Dom. I've played Many. Countless.
itsbeen84years.gif
Master Radishes wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:20 am (That's a joke, Jack. :hugs: I was going to use Dom for it, but he might complain about being a victim again.)
...I don't know what value you found in this post other than to just be rude to someone who you were absurdly rude to earlier again.

And I don't know what it is about your new people, but you clutch your pearls at me pressuring one of your friends, but hurl insults like no one's business.

Eva literally told Epi to kill himself and you're out here acting like I'm the problem.

Fuck off.
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Elephant »

Michelle wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:27 am looks like our vote rules from the dream level are not known. We didn't have an open poll We had to send the vote to the host without mentioning who we voted for and we had to case as scum 3 players in the same time at minimum. We had no acces at wagons and outside dream informations.
Yes, we knew that. We talked to the players you sent us.
I am the Elephant.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

I'm caught up and am voting [VOTE: Eva] aubergine
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Dom wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:32 am I'm caught up and am voting [VOTE: Eva] aubergine
what do you think about Elephant?

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Elephant wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:32 am
Michelle wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:27 am looks like our vote rules from the dream level are not known. We didn't have an open poll We had to send the vote to the host without mentioning who we voted for and we had to case as scum 3 players in the same time at minimum. We had no acces at wagons and outside dream informations.
Yes, we knew that. We talked to the players you sent us.
cool. And what conclusion do you have on that level?

Return to “Inception: Adrift in Limbo”