boo
No votes
DrWilgy
6%
G-Man
31%
Jackofhearts2005
No votes
Just throw the gun away (host/dead/nonplayer)
63%

Total votes: 16
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 443
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Re: Corrupt!? Mafia (D2)

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Duskfall wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 6:49 pm Don't ninja me with a nicer version of my post nookie it makes me look bad
I’m uncomfortable being the nice version lmao
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Fwiw g man I don’t have an issue with your participation level and I’m not trying to gatekeep. The only thing I’m taking issue with is that you’re essentially trying to hold the thread hostage by saying what amounts to “I’m not going to try unless I get the gun.” Like play at whatever activity level you want to, I don’t give a fuck, just don’t try to blackmail us into providing motivation in the form of the gun.

Imagine if everyone took that approach, this game would be impossible for town to win.
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dragomir
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 103

Post by Dragomir »

What's going on here?

We’re giving me the gun and I’m gonna shoot me some scum

Could not be more excited for it tbh
Duskfall
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 222

Post by Duskfall »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 7:52 pm Could not be more excited for it tbh
Me D1

Or we’re gonna break my heart a second day in a row and then I’ll have to try and muster energy for a third campaign on D3, like a knockoff Ralph Nader or some shit.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 329
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Hey, ya’ll. Sorry I haven’t been around today. Took a day of pto, sent the kids to my parents’ and have been cleaning the house and doing yard work literally all day.

AMA.
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 46

Post by G-Man »

‘Quality play’ is relative and there is a growing shift in the culture here that defines quality play as high-volume posting, retaining meta knowledge, and an intensity level that I moved on from years ago.

I resent being told that I am not trying. I am trying to contribute as much as I can given RL limitations.

You all can say that my low-posting doesn’t bother you out one side of your mouth, but when I get mislynched ( or in this case mis-shot), some will forget that and pull out the old “well if he’d have tried harder we might have realized that he was a civ” bit. People turn their mistake into my failing. It sucks and it’s toxic.

You want reads? Learn this about me- I struggle as a civvie, especially when vanilla. My bit is vote analysis and that’s off the table here because the setup is so different. I know my limitations as a civ and as a player in general. I know that I can’t contribute much with reads and vibes because I don’t play often enough to sharpen those tools. I keep coming back to the well because, despite my limitations, I think the game is fun and the people are fun.

You know what’s not fun? Over 1200 posts in one day phase. I can keep up with it with surface-level reading of posts but it has to be done at such a rapid pace that I have trouble remembering who’s talking. I can’t establish voices for you all when I have to read everything like the Micro Machines guy. (Yeah, I’m old enough to make that reference)

I knew coming into this game that I would be at a disadvantage. I thought it would at least be lighter in tone and volume with the small number of players involved. Nope. Verbal vomit as far as the eye can see. That compounds my handicap, so I know that “earning” the gun by proving myself “worthy” of it isn’t likely to happen. I campaign for it with the promise to push myself a little harder, and I get dumped on for it and get told that I’m not trying at all.

If I get the gun, I’ll sacrifice a little more of my Saturday to sift through ISO’s so I can make an informed decision. Otherwise, doing ISO’s just makes me have to read faster when catching up on what was posted while reading the ISO’s, which is counterproductive for me.

Some of this should probably be in OT green but I’m too pissed off to sort it out now. I’m going to put the kids to bed and blow off some of this steam. I’ve got a few more hours of work to do anyway.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I voted Nanook. Trust him more than Boo.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I wouldn’t shoot GMan based on that wall. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Duskfall
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Duskfall »

G-Man wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 8:18 pm ‘Quality play’ is relative and there is a growing shift in the culture here that defines quality play as high-volume posting, retaining meta knowledge, and an intensity level that I moved on from years ago.

I resent being told that I am not trying. I am trying to contribute as much as I can given RL limitations.

You all can say that my low-posting doesn’t bother you out one side of your mouth, but when I get mislynched ( or in this case mis-shot), some will forget that and pull out the old “well if he’d have tried harder we might have realized that he was a civ” bit. People turn their mistake into my failing. It sucks and it’s toxic.

You want reads? Learn this about me- I struggle as a civvie, especially when vanilla. My bit is vote analysis and that’s off the table here because the setup is so different. I know my limitations as a civ and as a player in general. I know that I can’t contribute much with reads and vibes because I don’t play often enough to sharpen those tools. I keep coming back to the well because, despite my limitations, I think the game is fun and the people are fun.

You know what’s not fun? Over 1200 posts in one day phase. I can keep up with it with surface-level reading of posts but it has to be done at such a rapid pace that I have trouble remembering who’s talking. I can’t establish voices for you all when I have to read everything like the Micro Machines guy. (Yeah, I’m old enough to make that reference)

I knew coming into this game that I would be at a disadvantage. I thought it would at least be lighter in tone and volume with the small number of players involved. Nope. Verbal vomit as far as the eye can see. That compounds my handicap, so I know that “earning” the gun by proving myself “worthy” of it isn’t likely to happen. I campaign for it with the promise to push myself a little harder, and I get dumped on for it and get told that I’m not trying at all.

If I get the gun, I’ll sacrifice a little more of my Saturday to sift through ISO’s so I can make an informed decision. Otherwise, doing ISO’s just makes me have to read faster when catching up on what was posted while reading the ISO’s, which is counterproductive for me.

Some of this should probably be in OT green but I’m too pissed off to sort it out now. I’m going to put the kids to bed and blow off some of this steam. I’ve got a few more hours of work to do anyway.
You have now spent about half your posts trying to ate people into giving you a gun that you dont have time to get reads on apparently. That's cool not everyone can be high effort, none of us expect that. But if you don;t have time to give solid reads, then we will give it to someone who can, that's not a slight on you I am happy you have better things to do with your life than me who spends my time arguing with people online.

That being said complaining about other's dedicating time to the game more than you doesn't help town, if you don't have time to read back cool, but I would appreciate if you used your time in thread to try solve (this is literally how i play i hate isoing). Asking questions, giving reads on the people you talk to directly would be helpful. I will never expect someone to iso because personally I think that is boring and don't like doing it either.

In fact time spent in thread and talking to those around you is far more valuable than reading back imo and helps town far more. So when you are here, talk about what other people are doing in the moment, in the last few posts please. Sure, I agree there can be a lot of fluff in a long game, bu that doesn't mean you can't just ask people what their opinions are
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Re: Corrupt!? Mafia (D1)

DrWilgy wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 12:27 am
MacDougall wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 8:44 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 8:34 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 7:04 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 7:00 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 6:53 pm I kinda want to shoot Jack. Does anyone object?
I have no reason to single Jack out as a suspect. He wasn't here when I was here last night. But at least if he gets shot he can preserve his unlynchable claim some more.
I don't like that Jack is acting low key. He's also skating. He also won't get lynched if he's scum. I think he's a good shot. Maybe not the most likely to flip wolf but he's the most likely to flip wolf in a way that destroys the scum team if he is one.

Also I do think he is one. I don't believe half the shit he says. He's just applied an urgent scattery tone to the few posts he's made that makes it look authentic. He cleared Johann off being wrongtown and I never understand people that do that. Johann/Jack feel teamy to me.
I agree with the feel of Jack, but I wouldn't think them to be w/w.

That's two of the people you had previously confirmed. Was there anything other than the above that changed that?
You've got a developed enough read on Jack/Johann interactions to not consider them w/w? Tell me why.
I wouldn't say it's developed but i'm seeing them as 'like with like'. They are too similar in my head to be on the same team.
Lol what?
Duskfall
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Duskfall »

Do i die start of night or end of it btw
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

G-Man wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 7:08 am Quiescent overnights are nice, but don't solve this game's problem for me. I get posting to form interactions to look back on later, but the level of posting in this game is beyond ridiculous to me. I had hoped this week would not be a repeat of last week for me, but I've been up past midnight three nights in a row now working on work. You guys are posting so darn much that I'm almost to the point of not even caring to go back and read the wall of linki that confronts me when I try to post something.

I don't have reads. I don't have a towncore (if something like that is even possible at this point beyond Duskfall). I don't have all the new-to-me people separated in my mind yet. I don't have my bearings yet in a format that is new to me.

I do have some availability to dig deeper during the upcoming night phase.

Give me the gun today, because it's the only way I see myself being able to pivot into being useful here. There seems to be two distinct cool kids clubs already- one for MU and one for the Syndicate- and I'm not on the roster of either of them right now. If I don't get the gun today, I doubt I will at all, and that makes me feel less inclined to engage. I like the concept of this game, but the reality of it is a posting-tsunami that isn't fun for old farts like me.

Give me the gun today or I have no choice but to reduce myself to skimming and phoning it in at best.

Help me help you. Give me the gun.

Hyena wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 10:32 pm Alright, so now that Nutella has flipped town, I think my shot list is going to be {G-Man, Dragomir, Jack}. Those were the three that supported giving me the gun after I announced the I would always shoot Nutella if I had gotten the gun. I think Sloonei rises to my townleans. Boo remains there. Mac is in my townreads now -- his emotional reaction at SoD kinda sealed it for me.
My voting for you had nothing to do with your willingness to shoot nutella. I was drawn to boo's early logical posts. You said you wouldn't shoot boo. Duskfall said he would shoot boo. Bonus- you came across as logical to me as well. Most of my votes were an effort to keep Duskfall from getting the gun because I didn't want boo to get shot. That was my line in the sand.
This I’m less of a fan of.

I’m not asking for the gun because I know I don’t have great reads.

I don’t understand why GMan wants a gun he doesn’t know what to do with. Motivation to figure out what to do so you can shoot the right player? How bout motivation to help find wolves so you can advise who the shooter should shoot?

Like my motivation doesn’t change based on if I have a gun and I want the gun in the hands of someone more likely to make a good call.

Rules say end of day, so

Better leave your will tomorrow!
Duskfall
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Duskfall »

I would leave a will if there was any chance of people listening to me
Duskfall
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Duskfall »

Actually no I wouldn't but I need an excuse

I’d totally pretend to if it matches my reads
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 285
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by Funnygurl555 »

i'll listen to your reads dusk

also gman u good?
Sloonei wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:52 pm We are polar opposites in the most delightful way.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 11:49 am Fwiw I don’t TR Mac because of his SoD ATE, he asked for the gun and the responsibility that comes with it, then...got mad cause he had the responsibility of the gun? So I’m not particularly empathetic nor do I see it as a reason to TR him.

That said he’s probably town.
Yeah idk.

My reaction to ate is always “That looks really easy to fake and I wouldn’t have reacted like that....but eh, feels kinda townie.”
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I’m doing this new thing where I read backwards. Idk of this was a good idea or not but it’s closer to in person interaction. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 8:59 pm I’m doing this new thing where I read backwards. Idk of this was a good idea or not but it’s closer to in person interaction. 🤷🏻‍♂️
i spent a lot of my childhood unable to interact with people my age so i became a weeb who drew people instead. it wasn't even close to forming real interpersonal relationships but it definitely helped to ease the blow for me

thanks for the effort jack
Sloonei wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:52 pm We are polar opposites in the most delightful way.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 203
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Now that the other game is over, I can say that I town read G-man here in part because I've got fatigue when it comes to him: I've been erroneously suspecting him in every single game recently and I just don't have the energy to pursue that again. He looks exactly like the version of himself that I've helped pile onto several times in recent weeks.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

yeah i think he's town now. ik tr's based on ate is LAME but faking posts like his is also hella lame

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 8:58 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 11:49 am Fwiw I don’t TR Mac because of his SoD ATE, he asked for the gun and the responsibility that comes with it, then...got mad cause he had the responsibility of the gun? So I’m not particularly empathetic nor do I see it as a reason to TR him.

That said he’s probably town.
Yeah idk.

My reaction to ate is always “That looks really easy to fake and I wouldn’t have reacted like that....but eh, feels kinda townie.”
Yeah, I mean, I had a TR of Mac previously, the AtE wasn’t really enough to move the needle off it. Idk, I dislike that kind of ate tbh, but it’s whatever.
Hyena
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 397
Preferred Pronouns: Any pronouns work!

Post by Hyena »

Dragomir wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 12:58 pm
Hyena wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 11:45 am
Dragomir wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 11:49 pm [VOTE: Nanook] aubergine
Dragomir wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 12:38 am @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME why should I trust you?
Why did you vote Nanook first here before asking him why you should trust him?

The reason I ask is that I recall Nanook specifically making this post concerning you --
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 9:42 pm I wouldn’t shoot FG fwiw, I don’t know what it is but I like her tone

I wouldn’t shoot drago maybe ever

I’d probably shoot hyena tho
-- and I get the feeling you placed your vote on him for that very reason.
Why does it matter which order I do it first?

I didn't even see that post. I came into the thread saying I don't know what to do. Nanook told me to vote for him. Did exactly that.
Okay. At EoD yesterday, why didn't you vote for me or Boo when we told you to vote for us since we could get the votes to get us the gun? What was the difference between those instances of people asking for your vote and this instance here with Nanook?
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

My suspicion of Nanook is fading, and I'm beginning to think that the original towncore that Nutella put out was, indeed, all town. I'm okay with giving him the gun today.

[VOTE: Nanook] aubergine

Hyena wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 9:46 pm My suspicion of Nanook is fading, and I'm beginning to think that the original towncore that Nutella put out was, indeed, all town. I'm okay with giving him the gun today.

Why
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Okay, so, I think this is where where I am as far as reads go at the moment:

Me
Dusk
Boo

Mac
Nanook

Funny
G-Man

Jack
Johann
Dragomir

Summary:
Funny has risen out of my scumpile and has settled into null territory, mostly because I'm now a little more suspicious of Jack and Dragomir -- especially Dragomir. G-Man has sunk to null territory, too, because I'm feeling better about Mac and Nanook now. Dusk is confirmed town, and Boo remains my strongest townread.
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 9:54 pm
Hyena wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 9:46 pm My suspicion of Nanook is fading, and I'm beginning to think that the original towncore that Nutella put out was, indeed, all town. I'm okay with giving him the gun today.

Why
Which part are you questioning?

Hyena wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 9:57 pm

Why
Why you’re voting me over boo, and your entire progression on me. What made you start doubting your Tr of me, and what brought you back to TRing me?
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Oh wait, Wilgy is in the game, too. I'd throw him in the null pile with G-Man and Funny, but towards the top of it.
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 10:01 pm
Hyena wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 9:57 pm

Why
Why you’re voting me over boo, and your entire progression on me. What made you start doubting your Tr of me, and what brought you back to TRing me?
1.) I'm voting you over Boo now because Boo's wagon isn't gaining traction.
2.) I started doubting my TR of you during the night phase, because I felt like you were drifting into the same tonal territory as Corona Virus mafia around that time.
3.) What brought me back to TRing you was Dragomir, who I now think is scum, voting you after you said you didn't want to shoot him.
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Hyena wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 9:23 pm Johann, Nutella, and FG would be all shots I'd be fine with. I'd only shoot Jack after those three and G-Man.

I don't think I'd shoot Mac or Dusk ever. Nanook would be a SUPER spicy shot, especially considering that he's starting to trend into that tone territory where I get iffy about him, like I did in Corona Virus.
It was around this post where you started drifting into non-TR territory for me, Nanook. :P

More details please. What about my tone caused you to TR me to begin with, and what changed that?

No I get the when, I’m asking about the WHY

As in, what changed in my tone
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 10:07 pm No I get the when, I’m asking about the WHY

As in, what changed in my tone
Okay, I'll go find examples. Gimme a few minutes.
Hyena
Loan Shark

Re: Corrupt!? Mafia (PREGAME)

Post by Hyena »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 3:09 am The reason I should get the gun is because if you’re town I won’t shoot you and if you’re Mafia you’re the mafia that I’ll mistakenly TR.

There you go, bingo bango bongo
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 3:13 am Wait is tommy in this game

Fuck I should’ve started off with guess this is an easy game ladies and gents, since Mr. Polarized is here to give us a free read
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 3:14 am Although I guess I got him backwards last two games so lolme

I’m going to declare that too small of a sample size to reverse a trend tho, now it’s loltommy again
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 3:16 am Should this be the game high volume nanook comes out of hiding? 🤔
Like, these four posts alone are, from my POV, drastically different than the Nanook I saw last game. And I felt like you kept up with this kind of tone (or vibe? I dunno if tone is the correct term here).

Like, even when you were calling ideas stupid, it felt different than when you did it previously when you were scum. Like --
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 6:20 am Anyone that self kills is quite literally game throwing

Your arguments otherwise are to be blunt fairly inane and wrongheaded
I feel like if you were scum, you'd just say that the idea was stupid, but not go as far as calling it game throwing.

(Will have more to say in a moment...)

I’m more interested in what you perceived as a tone shift/why you thought that shift was scummy
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 9:55 pm I’m content with this poll
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 10:00 pm Give dusk the gun guys he’s B I L L B O A R D
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 10:34 pm
Duskfall wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 10:31 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 10:30 pm I don’t super hate a hyena shot tbh but I’m also not sure I can read hyena
WHEN I SAID HYENA COULD DIE YOU SAID I WAS WRONG AND IT MADE ME INSECURE ABOUT THE PUSH DUMMY
I CANT BE EXPECTED TO REMEMBER OR BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR THINGS THAT HAPPENED MORE THAN 5 MINUTES AGO OK
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 2:23 pm I kinda don’t see nutella as bad here tbh. Like it’s not a hard town read but I’m not getting the pings from her I have in the past 🤷‍♀️
These posts from end of D1/start of N1, on the other hand, feel different than the ones I quoted in my previous post, and feel closer to what I saw in Corona Virus Mafia. Like, in the first post, there's, like, a complete lack of emotion in the "I'm content with this poll". I also think the 🤷‍♀️ emoji really pings me when you use it, because you used it A BUNCH in the last game and it made me question your alignment each time I read a post with it in it.
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 10:17 pm I’m more interested in what you perceived as a tone shift/why you thought that shift was scummy
It wasn't the shift itself. It was what it shifted to.

Hyena wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 10:20 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 10:17 pm I’m more interested in what you perceived as a tone shift/why you thought that shift was scummy
Yeah yeah, same difference.

What about it pinged you? Like, what made it seem similar to the corona game?

Also I use 🤷‍♀️ Incessantly IRL, so...🤷‍♀️
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 10:23 pm

I... don't know if I can put it into words? Like, I got a sense of indifference in some of your posts in the Corona game, and I started getting the vibe here?
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Hyena wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 10:27 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 10:23 pm

I... don't know if I can put it into words? Like, I got a sense of indifference in some of your posts in the Corona game, and I started getting the vibe here?
Though, right now, I feel like you're genuinely interested in this answer, which is actually different entirely? Kinda? Like, I'm not saying you haven't seemed genuinely interested at any point in the game, but you seem more so right this second than you have been?

Hm. Lots to mull over.

I guess what I’m getting at is that you seem to tone reading me town for being verbose and relatively cooperative, and when I’m shorter/more curt/more concise, that’s pinging you.

Is that accurate?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 203
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Hyena wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 9:57 pm Okay, so, I think this is where where I am as far as reads go at the moment:

Me
Dusk
Boo

Mac
Nanook

Funny
G-Man

Jack
Johann
Dragomir

Summary:
Funny has risen out of my scumpile and has settled into null territory, mostly because I'm now a little more suspicious of Jack and Dragomir -- especially Dragomir. G-Man has sunk to null territory, too, because I'm feeling better about Mac and Nanook now. Dusk is confirmed town, and Boo remains my strongest townread.
W o w
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dragomir
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 103

Post by Dragomir »

Hyena wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 9:45 pm
Dragomir wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 12:58 pm
Hyena wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 11:45 am
Dragomir wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 11:49 pm [VOTE: Nanook] aubergine
Dragomir wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 12:38 am @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME why should I trust you?
Why did you vote Nanook first here before asking him why you should trust him?

The reason I ask is that I recall Nanook specifically making this post concerning you --
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 9:42 pm I wouldn’t shoot FG fwiw, I don’t know what it is but I like her tone

I wouldn’t shoot drago maybe ever

I’d probably shoot hyena tho
-- and I get the feeling you placed your vote on him for that very reason.
Why does it matter which order I do it first?

I didn't even see that post. I came into the thread saying I don't know what to do. Nanook told me to vote for him. Did exactly that.
Okay. At EoD yesterday, why didn't you vote for me or Boo when we told you to vote for us since we could get the votes to get us the gun? What was the difference between those instances of people asking for your vote and this instance here with Nanook?
You asked me this already. I explained it to you. At the time you had asked me to vote for you, you were right behind Dusk for the leasing wagon. My vote on you would have tied them both and with so little time left in the phase, I didn't wanna do that. Since I was content with both wagons cause I TR'ed you both, I was fine with not changing my vote cause I didn't have a problem with either you or Dusk getting the gun.
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 10:34 pm I guess what I’m getting at is that you seem to tone reading me town for being verbose and relatively cooperative, and when I’m shorter/more curt/more concise, that’s pinging you.

Is that accurate?
I... don't know?

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”