Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [GAME OVER]

Would you like to see a hammer lynch tomorrow?

Poll ended at Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:00 pm

Yes
No votes
No
20%
I don't care
13%
MC Hammer (host/dead/nonplayer)
67%

Total votes: 15
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 353

Re: Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [Day 3]

Post by MacDougall »

This is like a tragedy of sorts.

Sprityo and Sig, banded together to fight their common arch nemesis that has bested them at every turn for years and years finally have him cornered. Mac cowers in fear as they bear down on him and raise their swords together as one. He is truly bested. They strike down upon him as one, slicing him, twixt and twain.

"We finally did it."

"It's... it's over?"

The two friends slump to the ground, exhausted and jubilant. But then Sprityo notices Mac holding a letter. He unfurls Mac's dead fingers from the scroll and unravels it.

"Oh... no..."

"What is it my chum!?" cries Sigmund.

"He was ... town." Sprityo utters breathlessly, the blood drained from his face.

Sig grabs the letter and reads it aloud.

"Did you really think you'd catch me as Mafia? That is some small dick shit right there."
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 416
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

sig wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:37 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:36 pm
sig wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:32 pm Mac's entire response to people has just reeked.

His team utilized the strong man kill in case he was lynched today.
It's just a janitor not a strongman unless I am missing something
My mistake, but point still stands they wanted it gone.
Yeah, this does lend credence to your theory that Mac is exactly Saitama. There's always the "but that's what they want you to think" argument, but given how so few people paid/drew attention to your theory and given how Mac plays, i think it's fairly likely it's just true.

[VOTE: mac] aubergine for now. I wanted to reconsider from how he played yesterday, but I know he's capable of doing that to wriggle his way out of a lynch as scum, and he's very capable of being manipulative and imitating his town game out of desperation.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

sig wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:39 pm Worst case Mac isn't mafia we have one mislynch.

BUT say we don't lynch him and let him keep rolling along, they'll keep killing civs and eventually we won't be able to win at all. This is when we still have a margin of error.

More importantly there are 2 roles Sprityo has at this point. If Mac isn't mafia (Very slim chance) Then Sprityo is one of the last members of Anti-Monitors. Potentially last since I still think it's possible Dizzy was mafia.
I mean Sprityo is definitely mafia, so you can go ahead and lynch me and flip that fool afterwards. I am comfortable with death at this point.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

sig wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:39 pm Worst case Mac isn't mafia we have one mislynch.

BUT say we don't lynch him and let him keep rolling along, they'll keep killing civs and eventually we won't be able to win at all. This is when we still have a margin of error.

More importantly there are 2 roles Sprityo has at this point. If Mac isn't mafia (Very slim chance) Then Sprityo is one of the last members of Anti-Monitors. Potentially last since I still think it's possible Dizzy was mafia.
I don't follow this? What's the deal with sprityo?
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

The irony of this all is that you're gonna wagon me to near death within an hour of the day starting, but by the day's end we'll lynch someone else. You'll see.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Oh gee guys we've got two scumflips to work through! I know! Let's lynch exactly the only player who literally cannot be teammates with either of them!
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:44 pm

I mean Sprityo is definitely mafia, so you can go ahead and lynch me and flip that fool afterwards. I am comfortable with death at this point.
Yeah because you used your role LMAO

Oopsie XD
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 339

Post by sig »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:43 pm This is like a tragedy of sorts.

Sprityo and Sig, banded together to fight their common arch nemesis that has bested them at every turn for years and years finally have him cornered. Mac cowers in fear as they bear down on him and raise their swords together as one. He is truly bested. They strike down upon him as one, slicing him, twixt and twain.
Except if town ever bothered to listen to me, before you killed/silenced me we'd have always won. :shrug:

You'd be gone and we'd be pursuing your team today if not for the fact I was silenced and couldn't push your lynch. I mean it worked out with Radish flipping mafia. Buuuuuut, now it's time to flip two teams.
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

nutella wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:47 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:44 pm

Yeah because you used your role LMAO

Oopsie XD
No, because I avoided getting mislynched and got a scum lynched in my place which no doubt led to the death of a second one. I'm civ MVP even if you lynch me now.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:45 pm The irony of this all is that you're gonna wagon me to near death within an hour of the day starting, but by the day's end we'll lynch someone else. You'll see.
Ok Jack. :rolleyes:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:46 pm Oh gee guys we've got two scumflips to work through! I know! Let's lynch exactly the only player who literally cannot be teammates with either of them!
Yea, your on the other team. ;)

Of course we should still spend the phase hunting out that team, but there's no reason not to lynch you. And weaken both mafias.
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

sig wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:47 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:43 pm This is like a tragedy of sorts.

Except if town ever bothered to listen to me, before you killed/silenced me we'd have always won. :shrug:

You'd be gone and we'd be pursuing your team today if not for the fact I was silenced and couldn't push your lynch. I mean it worked out with Radish flipping mafia. Buuuuuut, now it's time to flip two teams.
You're taking this "Mac being nice and complimentary to sig" thing to an unfortunate place now buddy.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 155

Post by S~V~S »

I don't understand any of this. "Janitor", how this proves Mac is bad, any of it.

I feel ignorant. Can someone explain this to me like I'm an ignoramus cause obviously I am.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:46 pm Oh gee guys we've got two scumflips to work through! I know! Let's lynch exactly the only player who literally cannot be teammates with either of them!
Yeah duh we don't want your team to skate to the end because we only focused on the other one.

Guys we got him.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

sig wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:49 pm
Yea, your on the other team. ;)

Of course we should still spend the phase hunting out that team, but there's no reason not to lynch you. And weaken both mafias.
That would be so if I was mafia, but alas.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

S~V~S wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:50 pm I don't understand any of this. "Janitor", how this proves Mac is bad, any of it.

I feel ignorant. Can someone explain this to me like I'm an ignoramus cause obviously I am.
Because there's nothing to understand. Sig and Sprityo are both giving off immense small dick energy right now and Nutella is just humouring them to see how I react.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

nutella wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:49 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:45 pm The irony of this all is that you're gonna wagon me to near death within an hour of the day starting, but by the day's end we'll lynch someone else. You'll see.
Ok Jack. :rolleyes:
Jack calls himself unlynchable. I am just saying that I won't get lynched today.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:51 pm
S~V~S wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:50 pm I don't understand any of this. "Janitor", how this proves Mac is bad, any of it.

Because there's nothing to understand. Sig and Sprityo are both giving off immense small dick energy right now and Nutella is just humouring them to see how I react.
Ah yes accusing people and throwing a minor fit. Again fits right into your scum meta. :shrug:
ImageImage
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 94

Post by G-Man »

Other than Dyslexicon dying, that was a good night post. I hope my idiocy didn’t help put a target on your back.

I’m not following the team compatibility here, and I need to try to go back and find some of it. Is it being suggested that when it was Mac vs Radish that it was trains on two people from the same team?
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Read the saitama role.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

G-Man wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:53 pm Other than Dyslexicon dying, that was a good night post. I hope my idiocy didn’t help put a target on your back.

I’m not following the team compatibility here, and I need to try to go back and find some of it. Is it being suggested that when it was Mac vs Radish that it was trains on two people from the same team?
TMI on Dyslexicon as town.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I'll be ISOing and laying things out about Mac again later, if everyone else doesn't pursue it then meh whatever.

G-man yea different teams.
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

sig wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:54 pm I'll be ISOing and laying things out about Mac again later, if everyone else doesn't pursue it then meh whatever.

Sig you're starting to make me think that you're actually scum now lol.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:55 pm
sig wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:54 pm I'll be ISOing and laying things out about Mac again later, if everyone else doesn't pursue it then meh whatever.

:suspish:

and why is that.
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

@sig you saw my post, please can you explain how this night result proves any specific person bad?

I don't know what any of you are talking about.

Linki @ nutella I did read it if I don't know what a janitor is that doesn't help me lol
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Basically saitama has a one time janitor (hides flip) which was clearly used on dizzy (otherwise default is roles flip, i know yours not used to that). The theory is mac is saitama and used his one time ability bc he is in danger of being lynched. And it just adds to sig's pre-existing theory that Mac one-posted him.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

You're not yours
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

sig wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:55 pm

and why is that.
Because you have no reads aside from me.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 530
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Still think it’s better to hunt the radishes/sabie team first tbh. Very likely to be one busser on the radishes vote, we should be looking there probably.

I’m not opposed to a Mac vote but I don’t think he’s a radish teammate so 🤷‍♀️
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

nutella wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:57 pm

Basically saitama has a one time janitor (hides flip) which was clearly used on dizzy (otherwise default is roles flip, i know yours not used to that). The theory is mac is saitama and used his one time ability bc he is in danger of being lynched. And it just adds to sig's pre-existing theory that Mac one-posted him.
I'm not one for NKA but why would I kill dyslexicon?
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Opposing teams because Saitama’s team killed on even nights. I see it now. In that case, lynching someone on the even-night team today would make for some interesting analysis of Day 2. Shucking and jiving on both sides could expose at least one more on each team if we’re lucky.
My Banners:
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:58 pm

I'm not one for NKA but why would I kill dyslexicon?
Why not? They were a common townread and a force in the thread.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 596
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

sig theorized before that Mac was Saitama and targeted him so he could only post one post during the day. Mac almost got lynched yesterday so now sig is saying that Mac as Saitama used his other power on Dizzy last night, janitoring the kill (making it so that Dizzy's role wasn't revealed) because he or the team feels like he (Mac) will be lynched today so he needed to use the power last night. Somebody correct this if I've got it wrong.

Here is the Saitama role:

Saitama - Each night, you will choose one player to be limited to a single post during the next day. You have a one-time nightkill survival, and once in the game you can janitor a kill you perform, giving you alone the result.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Thank you. But not sure how this fingers Mac specifically but at least I don't feel like you all are speaking a foreign language now.

Linki Jules, thank you also. It was like being surrounded by people speaking Estonian lol
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Or in a game with this much potential for cross-kills and vig action, they figured to use it early on principle so as to not let it go to waste. I see how it fits the proposed Mac scenario though. It feels a little tidy, but that’ll happen when the jig is up.
My Banners:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I've got work to do, I'll come back and hopefully the We Hate Mac club work it out of their system by then.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

S~V~S wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:56 pm @sig you saw my post, please can you explain how this night result proves any specific person bad?

Linki @ nutella I did read it if I don't know what a janitor is that doesn't help me lol
A combination of the last two nights plus his general tone/other things I touched on N1.

So here's how it went down.

N1 I made posts about Mac I was then given one post for 2 day. Which is Satima's power. I think Mac/his team was the most likely to use this on me given whom I was calling out mainly him.

linki: I see people already answered.
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 86
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

If you voted, cast it in the poll again.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:57 pm
sig wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:55 pm

and why is that.
Because you have no reads aside from me.
Not accurate at all. I've made a rainbow list, said others I'd be fine lynching, and even joined another wagon the other day.

You're my top priority, but I've given some read and some reasoning for every read about everyone.
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 523

Re: Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [Day 1]

Post by Epignosis »

I missed out on the fun last time around.

sabie12 wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:05 am Hey svs! it's been awhile since we've been in a game together.
I see the votes on jack and I'm not sure. I thought i had a good idea of Jack's gameplay but I've been wrong a couple times. I feel like he tries really hard to blend in and look civ when he's bad and has been a more aggressive and jokey player when civ. He accused nutella in another game and ended up getting mislynched early on and was right about her. Nutella can be difficult to read at times but I have been able to read her correctly before. When I have more time later I'll have to read through their ISOs

Nanook was bad last game I played in and he was good at seeming like a civilian for awhile. I actually only started suspecting him towards the end. I haven't had a chance to look over his civ gameplay style to see if it is similar.
I saw JJJ put me in the bottom part of the reads when I haven't even done anything yet or is it because I haven't done anything yet? I didn't even know the game had started and it's a lot to catch up on. I'm not super talkative in the beginning of games sometimes but I'm trying to get better at it.
sabie12 wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:32 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:20 am
sabie12 wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:05 am Hey svs! it's been awhile since we've been in a game together.
I see the votes on jack and I'm not sure. I thought i had a good idea of Jack's gameplay but I've been wrong a couple times. I feel like he tries really hard to blend in and look civ when he's bad and has been a more aggressive and jokey player when civ. He accused nutella in another game and ended up getting mislynched early on and was right about her. Nutella can be difficult to read at times but I have been able to read her correctly before. When I have more time later I'll have to read through their ISOs

Nanook was bad last game I played in and he was good at seeming like a civilian for awhile. I actually only started suspecting him towards the end. I haven't had a chance to look over his civ gameplay style to see if it is similar.
I saw JJJ put me in the bottom part of the reads when I haven't even done anything yet or is it because I haven't done anything yet? I didn't even know the game had started and it's a lot to catch up on. I'm not super talkative in the beginning of games sometimes but I'm trying to get better at it.
Sabie Sabie. I didn’t get mislynched. I can even physically be mislynched.

I gathered a few votes and then told Nutella she better shoot me and claim the mafia was trying to frame her, which is exactly what she did.

I’ve correctly read Nutella like 8 games running on D1. She’s a baddie.
Oh right yeah sorry it was tony who also suspected nutella that game that got mislynched. Then I told everyone hey maybe they were right about nutella and she ended up being bad. Point is this seemed like a similar situation.

I'm heading home from work now and I'll catch up on what's been happening the last 8 hours. Haven't had a chance to read everything yet.
sabie12 wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:16 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:47 am
sabie12 wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:40 am In looking through speedchucks ISO there really isn't much there. When he discussed the jack nutella dynamic he just says it was interesting which is a way to kind of seem involved and respond to what's going on without really putting in his own perspective or response to it. He hasn't really seemed like he's trying to figure things out or anything.

I guess I'm not surprised jack is kind of changing what he said before about nutella. It seems as though he is trying to see how people react to his accusations and I know he can be tricky like that. I don't see it as a bad look for jack right now. I don't know if it necessarily changes my feeling on nutella but I'm curious to see what her response is to that.
Can you elaborate on your feelings on Nutella?

I saw you basically be like "Jack is good at reading Nutella" but I didn't see much in the way of what you independently think about her, given the posts I'm missing.
Sure so I'm not always as good at reading nutella as you claim to be. I thought she seemed similar this game to how she was in the Australian game with her responses to being suspected. I recall she strongly defended herself and threw suspicions in all other directions to see if it would stick. I thought that was kind of how she was reacting here. I think I've mostly seen nutella be mafia or indie in the last few games I've played with her though so that's what I'm used to seeing.

sabie mentioned Jack and interacted with Jack a butt load of times (there are others; I'm not quoting everything), and she made sure to talk about other people in the same breath. That's the same phenomenon JJJ pointed out regarding her treatment of Radishes.

[VOTE: JackofHearts2005] aubergine
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Also food for thought that I'm workshoping:

N1 there was no kill and Sprityo/Dom started to pursue Mac more heavily. Now there were a few things floating around about that, but given some of the voters on his wagon and how Sabie flipped I think Team 1 tried to kill Mac and it didn't work since he has the one night kill protection. Which led to a push from some of the players on his wagon to flip him to gain civ credit.

The great thing here is that so many people on Radish's wagon had teammate compatibility with both Sabie/Radish.

So we flip Mac and he's mafia, next lynch is Sprityo who's one of the surviving Anti-Moniters and from there it's just the matter of finding the last one of them and then analyzing how people voted to save Mac. Given the last minute swing to stop Mac from being lynched I think his team moved and pushed him over so we'd wanna look at late voters to the Radish wagon. Which adds to my suspicion of Mac.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

And If Mac is mafia, Epi is a teammate for sure since he tied it up.
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

sig wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:07 pm
S~V~S wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:56 pm @sig you saw my post, please can you explain how this night result proves any specific person bad?

A combination of the last two nights plus his general tone/other things I touched on N1.

N1 I made posts about Mac I was then given one post for 2 day. Which is Satima's power. I think Mac/his team was the most likely to use this on me given whom I was calling out mainly him.

Mr. TunnelMac, I was not here on night 1 at all. I didn't even know that you were suspicious of me.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

sig wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:09 pm And If Mac is mafia, Epi is a teammate for sure since he tied it up.
If.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 530
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

SVS Jay and Sloonei probably the Radish voters I’m most interested in as bussers

I’d probably kill between them and tranq today

Maybe nutella/drago if I’m ignoring my desire to play with Nutella

Tbh I’d probably kill the other three over sloonei too
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:13 pm SVS Jay and Sloonei probably the Radish voters I’m most interested in as bussers

I’d probably kill between them and tranq today

Maybe nutella/drago if I’m ignoring my desire to play with Nutella

Tbh I’d probably kill the other three over sloonei too
No interest in Mac today in lieu of sig's theory?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I have to be away from the thread for awhile.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

sig wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:09 pm Also food for thought that I'm workshoping:

N1 there was no kill
This is correct.
sig wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:09 pmand Sprityo/Dom started to pursue Mac more heavily.
I'll take your word for it.
sig wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:09 pm Now there were a few things floating around about that,
I'm not sure what you mean here. What things?
sig wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:09 pm but given some of the voters on his wagon and how Sabie flipped I think Team 1 tried to kill Mac and it didn't work since he has the one night kill protection. Which led to a push from some of the players on his wagon to flip him to gain civ credit.
This bit is begging the question. Your assumption is that Mac was the N1 kill target and that the Night 1 killing team went after him, which is why Mac is bad. There are also a host of reasons why someone could survive a kill. I doubt very seriously Mac was the Night 1 kill target. I wouldn't kill him. He was doing fuck all.

I am not opposed to lynching MacDougall. I need to be convinced. This doesn't do it for me.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

There is a civ that can't be nked and two protection roles, Aja and Lassie.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:10 pm
sig wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:07 pm

Mr. TunnelMac, I was not here on night 1 at all. I didn't even know that you were suspicious of me.
That's a nothing argument all the way.

There is no way to p[rove or since you have a team of 3 more they weren't here.

Really and this is probably the reason why Mac was so salty about it last phase. He could've had nothing to do with this at all, it could've been his teammates decisions and I just linked him to it vs them.

Either way Mac is mafia take it to the bank.
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”