Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [GAME OVER]

Would you like to see a hammer lynch tomorrow?

Poll ended at Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:00 pm

Yes
No votes
No
20%
I don't care
13%
MC Hammer (host/dead/nonplayer)
67%

Total votes: 15
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 364
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Re: Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [Day 3]

Post by tedxtr »

yup, i tend to read some stuff first before i post anyway

did you have any question you wanted to ask me, i reached out to my secretary but i didn't get any notice
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 364
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

since apparently my inactivity is worrying a few people that i'm calling scum

i have like 39 essays to copy until monday
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 724
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Dom wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:46 am math is wonderful

what TSP is doing is not mathematics. : (
It is. It’s just the kind of math townies don’t like to listen to, along with logic like “even if I am scum....”

Townies generally want to vote for the player they suspect the most, which is Sig, not the player who is most likely to flip mafia, which is Mac.

It doesn’t really matter because we’re probably lynching them both and they’re probably both flipping mafia but

Tony’s logic is sound.

Lynch Sig and he flips wolf -> lynch Mac
Lynch Sig and he flips town -> lynch Mac
Lynch Mac and he flips bulletproof wolf -> lynch Sig
Lynch Mac and he flips town -> a decent chunk of the Sig case falls away -> maybe don’t lynch Sig.

Logically, mathematically, that makes Mac the best lynch.

Realistically, people suspect Sig the most and Sig will be lynched today. That’s of course fine because there’s good reason for that suspicion. We just need to follow up on Mac tomorrow, especially because he’ll have three teammates running interference and I’m betting we’ll see some new cases starting up on townies tomorrow.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 313

Post by Dom »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:23 am

It is. It’s just the kind of math townies don’t like to listen to, along with logic like “even if I am scum....”

Townies generally want to vote for the player they suspect the most, which is Sig, not the player who is most likely to flip mafia, which is Mac.

It doesn’t really matter because we’re probably lynching them both and they’re probably both flipping mafia but

Tony’s logic is sound.

Lynch Mac and he flips town -> a decent chunk of the Sig case falls away -> maybe don’t lynch Sig.

Realistically, people suspect Sig the most and Sig will be lynched today. That’s of course fine because there’s good reason for that suspicion. We just need to follow up on Mac tomorrow, especially because he’ll have three teammates running interference and I’m betting we’ll see some new cases starting up on townies tomorrow.
I don't disagree with the game theory you're describing.
Spending the town's energy on suspects contingent on those flips is something else.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 331
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

S~V~S wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:12 am
Turnip Head wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:00 am What if Dizzy's ghost was possessed by someone else tho
What Dizzy did was put together information that was available in the thread and put it together in a way that made sense. Dizzy did not info dump new information or tell us a tale using secret dead guy knowledge.

Plus as Jules says, there is no role for it. True there are secrets, but possessing a ghost to tell people info that is already in the thread to get sig lynched, well, they could just do that themselves. If Dizzy tried to push knowledge from the grave, I could totally be on board with this "possession" bit, but Dizzy did not do this.

A reread of you is part of my push to reassess my reads, and this post literally made my left eyebrow try to shoot into my hairline, lol. I might make a detour into Doms tunnel :ponder:
Just being silly
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Turnip Head wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:01 am I encourage everybody to read in detail those Ted quotes that Mac posted, and tell me if that's not a scum looking for a read on Mac while pushing a g-man scapegoat agenda
They were really long so I’m going to wait until Mac flips town before nothing with that. Cause if Mac is a wolf (and Sig is as well), this is the theory that Ted is exactly the last Antimonitor wolf. And I townread Ted off meta and general mindset.

So this looks less like that and more like the “other players start building cases on townies to distract from tomorrow’s Mac lynch” I was talking about earlier.

And you can’t say I’m scum defending Ted cause there’s only 2 wolves opposing your team and it can’t be Sig, Ted and me. Rollsafe.jpg
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Dom wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:25 am

Tony’s logic is sound.

Spending the town's energy on suspects contingent on those flips is something else.
You can lead me to Lake Don’tmakepreflipassociativereads but you can’t make me drink.
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 101

Re: Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [Day 1]

Post by ColinIsCool »

Catching up ...
Epignosis wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:08 pm I missed out on the fun last time around.

sabie12 wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:05 am Hey svs! it's been awhile since we've been in a game together.
I see the votes on jack and I'm not sure. I thought i had a good idea of Jack's gameplay but I've been wrong a couple times. I feel like he tries really hard to blend in and look civ when he's bad and has been a more aggressive and jokey player when civ. He accused nutella in another game and ended up getting mislynched early on and was right about her. Nutella can be difficult to read at times but I have been able to read her correctly before. When I have more time later I'll have to read through their ISOs

Nanook was bad last game I played in and he was good at seeming like a civilian for awhile. I actually only started suspecting him towards the end. I haven't had a chance to look over his civ gameplay style to see if it is similar.
I saw JJJ put me in the bottom part of the reads when I haven't even done anything yet or is it because I haven't done anything yet? I didn't even know the game had started and it's a lot to catch up on. I'm not super talkative in the beginning of games sometimes but I'm trying to get better at it.
sabie12 wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:32 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:20 am
sabie12 wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:05 am Hey svs! it's been awhile since we've been in a game together.
I see the votes on jack and I'm not sure. I thought i had a good idea of Jack's gameplay but I've been wrong a couple times. I feel like he tries really hard to blend in and look civ when he's bad and has been a more aggressive and jokey player when civ. He accused nutella in another game and ended up getting mislynched early on and was right about her. Nutella can be difficult to read at times but I have been able to read her correctly before. When I have more time later I'll have to read through their ISOs

Nanook was bad last game I played in and he was good at seeming like a civilian for awhile. I actually only started suspecting him towards the end. I haven't had a chance to look over his civ gameplay style to see if it is similar.
I saw JJJ put me in the bottom part of the reads when I haven't even done anything yet or is it because I haven't done anything yet? I didn't even know the game had started and it's a lot to catch up on. I'm not super talkative in the beginning of games sometimes but I'm trying to get better at it.
Sabie Sabie. I didn’t get mislynched. I can even physically be mislynched.

I gathered a few votes and then told Nutella she better shoot me and claim the mafia was trying to frame her, which is exactly what she did.

I’ve correctly read Nutella like 8 games running on D1. She’s a baddie.
Oh right yeah sorry it was tony who also suspected nutella that game that got mislynched. Then I told everyone hey maybe they were right about nutella and she ended up being bad. Point is this seemed like a similar situation.

I'm heading home from work now and I'll catch up on what's been happening the last 8 hours. Haven't had a chance to read everything yet.
sabie12 wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:16 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:47 am
sabie12 wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:40 am In looking through speedchucks ISO there really isn't much there. When he discussed the jack nutella dynamic he just says it was interesting which is a way to kind of seem involved and respond to what's going on without really putting in his own perspective or response to it. He hasn't really seemed like he's trying to figure things out or anything.

I guess I'm not surprised jack is kind of changing what he said before about nutella. It seems as though he is trying to see how people react to his accusations and I know he can be tricky like that. I don't see it as a bad look for jack right now. I don't know if it necessarily changes my feeling on nutella but I'm curious to see what her response is to that.
Can you elaborate on your feelings on Nutella?

I saw you basically be like "Jack is good at reading Nutella" but I didn't see much in the way of what you independently think about her, given the posts I'm missing.
Sure so I'm not always as good at reading nutella as you claim to be. I thought she seemed similar this game to how she was in the Australian game with her responses to being suspected. I recall she strongly defended herself and threw suspicions in all other directions to see if it would stick. I thought that was kind of how she was reacting here. I think I've mostly seen nutella be mafia or indie in the last few games I've played with her though so that's what I'm used to seeing.

sabie mentioned Jack and interacted with Jack a butt load of times (there are others; I'm not quoting everything), and she made sure to talk about other people in the same breath. That's the same phenomenon JJJ pointed out regarding her treatment of Radishes.

[VOTE: JackofHearts2005] aubergine
“LIKE!”
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Re: Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [Night 2]

Post by ColinIsCool »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:45 pm I pulled up these two posts to respond to them but never did while I was catching up. A minor colin gripe:
ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:28 pm Would lynch based on Radishes flip: sabie, Jack

Would not lynch based on Radishes flip: Sloonei, Jay, Mac

I’m leery of Dom. A lot of his posts seem to be making points/arguments that expose someone’s bad logic but are not actual scumhunting. This in tandem with his tendency to just say “you’re scum” to people, in place of a crafted argument, gives me heeby jeebies. It is entirely possible I’m projecting because I butted heads with him so I’d like others to check him out.
"Would not lynch" is language for a 1-scum-team game. It's forgivable if Colin simply reverted back to normal habits here, but the word choice caught my eye and I want to highlight it. I agree with the assessment that Jay and Mac (and me) are not likely to be on Radishes' team, but that's not the same as saying I "would not lynch" either of the other two. I probably won't vote to lynch myself today.
This is a good enough point that I wondered if I was, in fact, scum, but it’s just me being imprecise with language. What I should have said was “Based on how Radishes’ lynch went down, these are not his teammates” and not “would not lynch” because the latter implies an ultimate townread when in reality it’s not.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 302

Post by speedchuck »

Tony’s logic is sound.

I thought the Sig case was more predicated on his knowledge of the nightkill, not of the alignment he supposed for Mac. That would make Sig's slip irrelevant to Mac's alignment, if his team just got it wrong?

Or did I miss case development overnight?
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 339

Post by sig »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:18 am
Epignosis wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:28 pm Why is everybody up sig's ass? Holy shit.
!
My ass is pretty amazing tbh.

Lota of squats and deadlifts running ect.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 339

Post by sig »

Also the slip is totally dumb blah blah blah

Ect
ImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:07 am Image
I can’t remember the last time a post in a game made me laugh this hard.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

speedchuck wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:29 am

Tony’s logic is sound.

I thought the Sig case was more predicated on his knowledge of the nightkill, not of the alignment he supposed for Mac. That would make Sig's slip irrelevant to Mac's alignment, if his team just got it wrong?

Or did I miss case development overnight?
His knowledge of the nightkill is “I think the mafia shot Mac and he’s the bulletproof guy in the Master mafia.”

So if we’re to read “I think” as “I know” then the chances of Mac also being scum skyrockets.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Mac and TH probably spewing Ted and Tony as not in the Master’s mafia is pretty nice. Thanks, guys.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:41 am His knowledge of the nightkill is “I think the mafia shot Mac and he’s the bulletproof guy in the Master mafia.”

So if we’re to read “I think” as “I know” then the chances of Mac also being scum skyrockets.
But there's only one part of that he CAN know, right? Surely there are town roles that can stop a kill?

But nobody would have protected Mac. Oh. Lol.

Yeah I could lynch Mac first. [VOTE: Mac] aubergine
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

nutella wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:08 pm I think he's just surrendering. Which I believe he'd only do as wolf.
What?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

speedchuck wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:44 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:41 am His knowledge of the nightkill is “I think the mafia shot Mac and he’s the bulletproof guy in the Master mafia.”

But there's only one part of that he CAN know, right? Surely there are town roles that can stop a kill?

But nobody would have protected Mac. Oh. Lol.

Yeah I could lynch Mac first. [VOTE: Mac] aubergine
Yeah, that.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:08 pm Does anyone have anything to say about Tranq's contributions? They seem like your common scum slank style play.
Agreed
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 155

Post by S~V~S »

ColinIsCool wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:54 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:08 pm Does anyone have anything to say about Tranq's contributions? They seem like your common scum slank style play.
Agreed

Have you seen his baddie game? I have, often up close and personal.

This isn't it. This is more like his common town slank style play. He digs in end game when he's civ, he jumps in early moreso when he's bad.

This is fun watching the thread swing the opposite direction to last night. You guys :clap:
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Dom wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:08 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:05 pm Lest I encourage bad behavior, I want to point out that Dom gets more emotional as a townie and I need some smart sounding reads right now for my own ego.
I hate to tell you that this isn't true.

But he's saying what my point against Colin has been from day 1. Colin's participation only increases when his team tells him he's in hot water.
I talk more when I have something to say.
When people are talking to me or asking me questions, I have more things to say.
I get it if people agree with you/Mac/etc but my activity is and forever will be NAI these days and a lot of y’all should know better.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 729
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Tony’s logic is sound.

Sig and mac are not in any way dependent on each other for me. I want to lynch sig because he looks very bad in relation to the two dead mafia. I lean negative on Mac for a few entirely self-contained things.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:42 am Honestly I don’t even super buy the slip business, but....I also don’t mind sig dying today 🤷‍♀️
This is where I’m at. Sig says stuff that makes no sense to me all the time. I think his Mac theorizing is more him getting carried away and going down that rabbit hole, than it is a genuine slip. But the interactive reports on Sabie and Radishes are compelling. Not opposed to his lynch.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

ColinIsCool wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:14 am
Sloonei wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:45 pm I pulled up these two posts to respond to them but never did while I was catching up. A minor colin gripe:
ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:28 pm Would lynch based on Radishes flip: sabie, Jack

I’m leery of Dom. A lot of his posts seem to be making points/arguments that expose someone’s bad logic but are not actual scumhunting. This in tandem with his tendency to just say “you’re scum” to people, in place of a crafted argument, gives me heeby jeebies. It is entirely possible I’m projecting because I butted heads with him so I’d like others to check him out.
"Would not lynch" is language for a 1-scum-team game. It's forgivable if Colin simply reverted back to normal habits here, but the word choice caught my eye and I want to highlight it. I agree with the assessment that Jay and Mac (and me) are not likely to be on Radishes' team, but that's not the same as saying I "would not lynch" either of the other two. I probably won't vote to lynch myself today.
This is a good enough point that I wondered if I was, in fact, scum, but it’s just me being imprecise with language. What I should have said was “Based on how Radishes’ lynch went down, these are not his teammates” and not “would not lynch” because the latter implies an ultimate townread when in reality it’s not.
:ponder:
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

ColinIsCool wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:04 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:05 pm Lest I encourage bad behavior, I want to point out that Dom gets more emotional as a townie and I need some smart sounding reads right now for my own ego.

But he's saying what my point against Colin has been from day 1. Colin's participation only increases when his team tells him he's in hot water.
When people are talking to me or asking me questions, I have more things to say.
I get it if people agree with you/Mac/etc but my activity is and forever will be NAI these days and a lot of y’all should know better.
What’s the single most compelling point about either sig or mac that you have seen?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

S~V~S wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:03 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:54 am
Agreed

Have you seen his baddie game? I have, often up close and personal.

This isn't it. This is more like his common town slank style play. He digs in end game when he's civ, he jumps in early moreso when he's bad.

This is fun watching the thread swing the opposite direction to last night. You guys :clap:
No, I don’t think I have. I can’t remember Tranq posting much at all in a game I’ve been in.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

For the sake of my pursuit of a master’s degree, I should hold off today. I feel higher than my normal amount of confidence in a sig lynch.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:18 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:04 pm

What’s the single most compelling point about either sig or mac that you have seen?
For sig it is the interactive read that I think you made re: him and sabie.

For Mac, I don’t think I’ve been persuaded by any point yet. It’s true that he’s mostly been extremely defensive up to this point but I don’t think that’s indicative of scum Mac. TBH if I had to pick something it would be him buddying me early on and seemingly changing his mind on me as a possible deflection, but. I don’t want to lynch Mac.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

For future reference considering we are likely seeing opposing wolf wagons.

Again, be on the lookout of Sig voters that don’t want to lynch Mac tomorrow.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

I've had a suspicion of Sig since D1, before the whole slip biz. I really don't care much whether he or Mac get sacked first.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

speedchuck wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:29 pm I've had a suspicion of Sig since D1, before the whole slip biz. I really don't care much whether he or Mac get sacked first.
What’s your beef with Mac based on?
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 131
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:24 pm Image

For future reference considering we are likely seeing opposing wolf wagons.

Again, be on the lookout of Sig voters that don’t want to lynch Mac tomorrow.
i mean, yeah that's probably the case

especially given how much people moved to protect mac
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

I guess that question (why Mac?) is for the thread if anybody else wants to share.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

TH, Colin, Sloonei.

Just bus Mac tomorrow kthx.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

ColinIsCool wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:33 pm I guess that question (why Mac?) is for the thread if anybody else wants to share.
1) Mac has flipped his reads with zero progression
2) Sig accidentally claimed a failed nightkill on Mac, who would not have been protected by the town, pointing to Mac being the bulletproof wolf on the Master’s team.
3) Several players are defending Mac or pressing for alternative lynched to Mac. If Mac is a wolf, he has three teammates.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:45 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:33 pm I guess that question (why Mac?) is for the thread if anybody else wants to share.
1) Mac has flipped his reads with zero progression
2) Sig accidentally claimed a failed nightkill on Mac, who would not have been protected by the town, pointing to Mac being the bulletproof wolf on the Master’s team.
3) Several players are defending Mac or pressing for alternative lynched to Mac. If Mac is a wolf, he has three teammates.
If I had to rank these I would say 2 > 1 > 3 as good reasons. In particular I don’t see why people defending Mac in and of itself makes him scummy. That’s operating as if Mac has been proven to be scum, in order to prove that he’s scum. :confused2:
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

I feel good about most of the people on the sig wagon as well. Think I can [VOTE: sig] aubergine for now.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 331
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:48 am
Turnip Head wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:01 am I encourage everybody to read in detail those Ted quotes that Mac posted, and tell me if that's not a scum looking for a read on Mac while pushing a g-man scapegoat agenda
They were really long so I’m going to wait until Mac flips town before nothing with that. Cause if Mac is a wolf (and Sig is as well), this is the theory that Ted is exactly the last Antimonitor wolf. And I townread Ted off meta and general mindset.

So this looks less like that and more like the “other players start building cases on townies to distract from tomorrow’s Mac lynch” I was talking about earlier.

And you can’t say I’m scum defending Ted cause there’s only 2 wolves opposing your team and it can’t be Sig, Ted and me. Rollsafe.jpg
>Turnip Head makes one long post
>Not worth the effort to read it
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 464

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

It’s already me and Ted get a new scum team
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Turnip Head wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:10 pm

>Turnip Head makes one long post
>Not worth the effort to read it
If it makes you feel better I read it
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

ColinIsCool wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:53 pm I feel good about most of the people on the sig wagon as well. Think I can [VOTE: sig] aubergine for now.
no bad
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Dom wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:25 am

Tony’s logic is sound.

The point of the exercise was to test out if people were scum without Mac —> what reasons there were for lynching them if Mac flipped town. It proved rather futile.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

nutella wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:34 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:05 am Radish/sabie team targeting Mac and Mac not dying doesn’t automatically make Mac scum (actually it makes him 50/50, roughly)

So it’s not quite as clear cut as “kill Mac and we know sig’s alignment.”
Right, Tony, it's more the opposite, idk how you interpreted my post to the conclusion that we should lynch mac first -- I'm saying sig is more surely scum than mac.
If Sig is scum, it is likely that Mac is scum. Not guaranteed — likely.

If Mac is scum and flips immunity role, it is guaranteed that Sig is scum there is almost no way around it.
Unless he is the Jack of all trades, n1 tracked Sabie targeting Mac, fail, night 2 killed Sabie. Oh. That accounts for all the facts. Curses. Foiled again.

I agree that looking at these two statements, it seems more likely that Sig is scum. But Sig being town has no bearing on Mac being scum or not, and Mac being town is a positive indicator for Sig.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

No cause Sig made a Post Day 2 about how Mac was scum
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 94

Post by G-Man »

S~V~S wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:08 am It seems I am very rusty,looking at my earlier GTH list, after reading last nights conversation, it sucks lolol.

I will redo one tonight, maybe doing in thread GTH reads might be a good exercise if lots of us are here?

@G-Man what are your thoughts on sig and Mac, and TSP and ted if you have caught up to last nights discussion?
Overreacting G-Man would pounce on the ‘ted is scum and using G-Man as an easy target’ line, but overreacting G-Man isn’t here right now Mrs. Torrence. I’m not familiar enough with ted’s content this game to read into it very far.

I have no opinion on TSP for similar reasons.

Regarding sig and Mac, it seems like people think they’re on opposite teams. The Mac train and Mac’s reactions to it are making me weary due to how long it’s been going on. I’m leaning pretty hard on the work of others when it comes to taking a stand on sig. Dyslexicon feels like sig is bad, and that’s good enough for me I think. But what does sig flipping civ tell us about anyone else? Similarly, what does Mac flipping baddie tell us about anyone else?

Also, are we assuming Mac is on the full team or the team with only two members left? I see references to Team A and Team B, bit help me start to wrap my brain around it. Which team do we think Mac is on and which team do we think sig is on? Sorry if this is out there already. Skimming is a bugger.

I’ll change my vote to Mac to keep things closer for now. I won’t likely be around much after 5:30 est.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 416
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:48 am That sucks about your phone. Is it a water issue, or just bricked out of nowhere?
just out of nowhere. luckily I was just within warranty by like a month lol so I'm getting a replacement sent to me tomorrow. but damn even a day without a phone is annoying af
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

S~V~S wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:12 am
Turnip Head wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:00 am What if Dizzy's ghost was possessed by someone else tho
What Dizzy did was put together information that was available in the thread and put it together in a way that made sense. Dizzy did not info dump new information or tell us a tale using secret dead guy knowledge.

Plus as Jules says, there is no role for it. True there are secrets, but possessing a ghost to tell people info that is already in the thread to get sig lynched, well, they could just do that themselves. If Dizzy tried to push knowledge from the grave, I could totally be on board with this "possession" bit, but Dizzy did not do this.

A reread of you is part of my push to reassess my reads, and this post literally made my left eyebrow try to shoot into my hairline, lol. I might make a detour into Doms tunnel :ponder:
Uh I'm pretty sure that was just a joke? Not a reason to accuse TH of anything but being a sassy bitch tbh :beer:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 530
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

nutella wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:20 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:48 am That sucks about your phone. Is it a water issue, or just bricked out of nowhere?
just out of nowhere. luckily I was just within warranty by like a month lol so I'm getting a replacement sent to me tomorrow. but damn even a day without a phone is annoying af
Yeah that’s rough, I had to go two days without one last year and I damn near went insane. Made work very hard haha
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

tedxtr wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:39 am there's so many places where sig could've gotten the information on Mac being scum if you even want to make it about that. btsc, him being lassie, tracker / watcher.

From what I understood, his suspicion came from a place of him believing mac targeted him along with sprit's sudden push on him, which he called sprit scum for, which I can follow through. Sprit's vote and push is completely nonsensical unless he has TMI and I don't see anything scummy about connecting the dots that way?
lassie doesn't have to do with anything? lassie's target is public in the thread lol and it wasn't mac
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

ColinIsCool wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:14 am

Yikes.........

:suspish:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”