U-Pick Mafia Vol 1 - Game Over

Moderator: Community Team

Should U-Pick be an annual special game?

Yes
89%
I suck at life
11%

Total votes: 18
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 466
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Re: U-Pick Mafia Vol 1 - Night 2

Post by Turnip Head »

Elohcin wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 8:46 am
Turnip Head wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 11:05 pm Okay... if Elo got the exact ability she wanted by asking to become some sort of obscure micrsocopic species...

then she is a genius
I didn't know I would get exactly what I would get. I said "I won't die." Y'all are interpreting it all how you want to. "She can never be lynched" "She cannot die at all ever" There are ins and outs to my role, DUH!

I am going to finish catching up and responding, but then I am going to try to get the attention OFF of eloh by giving you my opinion of a better lynch candidate.
I actually meant this sincerely. Like, "If Elo is a civvie and this was her plan, it's an awesome plan" :)
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 517

Re: U-Pick Mafia Vol 1 - Day 3

Post by ColinIsCool »

dunya wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 9:11 am
ColinIsCool wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 9:09 am I can’t watch 3J’s videos at work, so before I listen can you just tell me if you would consider his voice:
A. Sultry
B. Rich
C. Mysterious
D. All of the above
I wanna be prepared, thanks
:suspish: hands off my man

all of the above...also very articulate. you can hear every punctuation in his voice. pretty sexy. except when he screams...
Hey, no worries, I’m happily taken. We should all do a double date sometime, me and Soulkeeper know this great hibachi place nearby!
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Re: U-Pick Mafia Vol 1 - Night 1

Post by Turnip Head »

Elohcin wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 9:16 am
Turnip Head wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 12:58 am
Elohcin wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 8:59 pm
Charlie Blackmon wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 8:15 pm Oh, well, hello everyone. I'm Charlie Blackmon. Center-fielder for the Colorado Rockies.
So, when we die, we turn into our character/item/role? Can we still win?
Okay I guess this one is weird in hindsight
:sigh: I didn't say I cannot ever die. I give up. I may not me intelligent enough to google "indestructible species", but at least I have reading comprehension skills. CAN YOU READ?!? I think I am going to have to walk away before I finish catching up. Y'all are annoying.
Please don't walk away on my account :puppy: I'm on your side here, I'm just trying to process everything.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 312
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Spoiler: show
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 75

Post by Elohcin »

dunya wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 1:10 am I'm not buying Eloh's claim one bit. Remember when she was getting lynched before and she semi-threw the towel in (the way scum Eloh has done before..."go ahead lynch me") before juliets told her to play the game Mac worked hard on.

she faking this fake claim. yes she is.
quote please where I semi threw in the towel. I fear this is another reading into my words issue. I did NOT throw in the towel in any sense. I simply didn't care what nutella thought of me on DAY 1 when she had NO REASONS to have a baddie view of me.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

dunya wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 6:43 am
Elohcin wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 10:01 pm Day just started and I have so many votes already. You are wasting your votes guys. I won't die.
why didn't you say this the last time you were being lynched?

instead you said you didn't care if we lynched you and you had better things to do. see post below:
Elohcin wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 4:21 pm Lynch me. I don't care. It will free up my time for things I feel are more important and deserve my attention more.
I wasn't being LYNCHED that time. I had one vote from nutella. It was just nutella that was against me. And, it wasn't necessary to share the info at that time. This time, I had FIVE votes right at the start of the day. And I felt the need to tell y'all so you don't waste a lynch day.
Lunalee
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 116

Post by Lunalee »

dunya wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 6:35 am
Lunalee wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 10:06 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 10:04 pm So here is today's DDL news.

- Im still busy and 2k pages behind with no intention to read them sorry not sorry.
- my ability is now a night ability for some reason.
- I tried to use it on juliets but it failed. I supposed claiming was a bad idea. Oh well.
- the good news is that I somehow got an item that heals brain injuries and I just used it on chuck to see what happens. Assuming he doesn't explode or something this might heal him.
Please heal speedchuck so we can lynch him. I don't trust him.
why don't you trust him?
Oh hey! You're back!
Speedchuck is playing flippantly, and I think he's scum again and just doesn't care that much about this game.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Ancient Greece Mafia - civilian - loss
U-Pick Mafia - mafia - loss
Retrocausality Mafia - mafia - loss
Mega Man Mafia - mafia - win
Hogwarts Mafia - civilian - loss
Side Missions
Image Mafia - civilian - loss
Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia - civilian - loss
Heists
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me - civilian - loss
Friends Mafia - civilian - loss
Daily Fantasy Mafia - civilian - win
Everyone's Insane! - mafia - win
Space Force - civilian - loss
Burglaries
Murder on the Owl Express - third party - loss
Operation Refrigerator Restoration - civilian - win
One Hour Werewolf - Tanner - loss
Awful Overplayed Dadrock Mafia - civilian - loss
Dethy Game - civilian - loss
Special Games
Two-Headed Monster Mafia - civilian - win
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

dunya wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 5:58 am
Spacedaisy wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 3:02 am
nutella wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 2:48 am @Spacedaisy it's a pretty clear difference. When we submitted roles to Mac he had to draw some thematic connection from it into a role power, so role choices with distinct themes that translate well to mafia could easily have influenced what Mac decided the abilities are. Whereas he confirmed that alignments were totally randomized separately from the role creation (though to be fair I actually don't know whether he randomized alignments before or after designing the abilities).
Colin contradicted what he said directly. He said with what Golden put forward he couldn't imagine a person's role choice influencing their alignment and turned around and said the opposite. And I disagree that one is more likely than the other.
I want to agree with you here, Colin is bad, but I don't think I see what you're seeing.

I think we submitted our characters and then we were randomized into alignments and THEN mac developed the roles (based on flavor...he did say he created the game in an hour). I actually have a role that makes sense to Lizzy.

I do agree with you Colin's fast agreement with Eloh is fishy, but then again, I have them down as teammates from Day 1 so I'm not surprised.
Is this why you're voting colin? Because you suspect he and Eloh are teammates?
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
wolbre04
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 166

Post by wolbre04 »

dunya wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 8:18 am [VOTE: ColinIsCool] aubergine

you can have my vote now :keys:

although I love that you're a virgo! I get along with virgos the best :biggrin:
Libras are pretty cool too
ImageImageImage
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 394
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Post by colonialbob »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 2:49 am Literally everyone but TH thinks Colin is bad.
Donaldtrumpwrong.gif
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 736

Post by dunya »

Elohcin wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 9:30 am
dunya wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 6:43 am
Elohcin wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 10:01 pm Day just started and I have so many votes already. You are wasting your votes guys. I won't die.
why didn't you say this the last time you were being lynched?

instead you said you didn't care if we lynched you and you had better things to do. see post below:
Elohcin wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 4:21 pm Lynch me. I don't care. It will free up my time for things I feel are more important and deserve my attention more.
I wasn't being LYNCHED that time. I had one vote from nutella. It was just nutella that was against me. And, it wasn't necessary to share the info at that time. This time, I had FIVE votes right at the start of the day. And I felt the need to tell y'all so you don't waste a lynch day.
it may be true you didn't have as many votes, (I can't say you're right or wrong on that), but the environment of the thread was definitely talking about "Eloh looks bad". Do you disagree with that assessment?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 2:49 am Literally everyone but TH thinks Colin is bad.
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

dunya wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 6:48 am
Scotty wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 7:02 pm
nutella wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 6:57 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 5:34 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 5:30 pm Sloonei, you're bad.

You are super concerned about narrowing the focus for a day, but your focus in this game since joining us has been almost entirely on this damned night poll. Narrowing your current focus on players and reads would be akin to multiplying a fraction by 0.
:meany:
I am worried about the thread in general
this is a scum sloonei I'll bet my hollandaise on it
Sloonei is playing too silly right nw for -me to make any sort of alignment guess. I don’t know what you see that, say, TH hasn’t done
Sloonei is burned out, he wasnt going to play any more games. He subbed in for Kenway as a nice gesture I think and he's not taking himself seriously. I feel for him. People assume Sloonei and JJJ will lead the thread every time and it's...fucking exhausting. Let him be silly for one game. I town read him.
I prefer them when they aren't "supatown lead the thread" mode tbh. Grandma Sloonei is the best (well I mean except the part about probably being bad)
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

Spooky Ghost wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 6:51 am BOO!
AHH! :faint:
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

I cannot agree or disagree. I am in two games and cannot remember. i just started reading in the other thread thinking I was reading in this one and was like, "wha?" And then realized I was in the wrong thread. I just know I only had nutella after me at the time and was not fearful of actually having the most votes.

^^^^^^ this is for dunya. too much linki and I didn't quote her.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Lunalee wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 9:37 am
nutella wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 2:48 am @Spacedaisy it's a pretty clear difference. When we submitted roles to Mac he had to draw some thematic connection from it into a role power, so role choices with distinct themes that translate well to mafia could easily have influenced what Mac decided the abilities are. Whereas he confirmed that alignments were totally randomized separately from the role creation (though to be fair I actually don't know whether he randomized alignments before or after designing the abilities).
Colin contradicted what he said directly. He said with what Golden put forward he couldn't imagine a person's role choice influencing their alignment and turned around and said the opposite. And I disagree that one is more likely than the other.
I want to agree with you here, Colin is bad, but I don't think I see what you're seeing.

I think we submitted our characters and then we were randomized into alignments and THEN mac developed the roles (based on flavor...he did say he created the game in an hour). I actually have a role that makes sense to Lizzy.

I do agree with you Colin's fast agreement with Eloh is fishy, but then again, I have them down as teammates from Day 1 so I'm not surprised.
no, I suspect Colin for how he's interacted with both nutella and Eloh. I've also made a few posts what triggered me in Colin's play this game. I think all three of them could be teammates tbh, but I'm most wary of Eloh and nutella, so I'd lynch them first. They make great sense as teammates too with nova. I'm not sure if the scum teams are 4/4 or 3/3. With 2 3ps already flipped (well, DDL self claimed), that means we're working with 21 v 8 v 2 (could be more 3ps out there). I think that's fairly balanced when we consider the 8 are divided into 2 against each other.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Turnip Head wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 9:56 am
I don't think colin is bad. And Crystal is right about no one being on her level. She is wrong about the level she is on.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

wolbre04 wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 9:48 am

My last ex is a Libra, wolbre is confirmed scum
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Elohcin wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 9:59 amAnd Crystal is right about no one being on her level. She is wrong about the level she is on.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Elohcin wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 9:58 am I cannot agree or disagree. I am in two games and cannot remember. i just started reading in the other thread thinking I was reading in this one and was like, "wha?" And then realized I was in the wrong thread. I just know I only had nutella after me at the time and was not fearful of actually having the most votes.

^^^^^^ this is for dunya. too much linki and I didn't quote her.
If I had made the post below:
would that read to you as someone who was not worried about getting lynched? In that same quote bubble, you quoted Jay's case against you which is backed by nutella. I know me and juliets were also questioning you. Does that still read as "I was not fearful of actually having the most votes"? I feel like you're downplaying it now since your original reply to juliets who told you not to throw the towel in was a whole different thing:
Elohcin wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 4:48 pm oh, and juliets, I do respect Mac and all the work he has put into this game. You are preaching to the choir, babe. I am usually the one preaching that sermon. I will give this game my all. As I said, I should have looked into it further when Epi told em I should sign up. It was my fault. But....I have been back and forth in mafia ALL day, like 8-9 hours.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

ColinIsCool wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 10:00 am
wolbre04 wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 9:48 am

My last ex is a Libra, wolbre is confirmed scum
agreed, libras can't be trusted.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

[mention]Elohcin[/mention]: have you watched Jay's last 2 videos?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

[mention]ColinIsCool[/mention] - why out of everyone who was voting for Option 6 on Night 1 did you give nutella an excuse to have voted there? If you did suspect her, and still do, wouldn't that have amplified your suspicions?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 342
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 8:50 am
You're missusing the term "busdriver." :fist:

A busdriver targets players A and B. Everyone targeting player A ends up hitting player B and everyone targeting player B ends up hitting player A.

The word you're looking for is commonly known as "redirector," "commander" or "controlled misdirector."
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Lunalee wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 9:32 am

- Im still busy and 2k pages behind with no intention to read them sorry not sorry.
- I tried to use it on juliets but it failed. I supposed claiming was a bad idea. Oh well.
- the good news is that I somehow got an item that heals brain injuries and I just used it on chuck to see what happens. Assuming he doesn't explode or something this might heal him.
why don't you trust him?
Oh hey! You're back!
Speedchuck is playing flippantly, and I think he's scum again and just doesn't care that much about this game.
Thank you :cloud9:

I feel like speedchuck has been playing less intensely regardless of alignment in recent history. I don't think it has anything to do about caring about the game or not.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

ColinIsCool wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 9:09 am I can’t watch 3J’s videos at work, so before I listen can you just tell me if you would consider his voice:
A. Sultry
B. Rich
C. Mysterious
D. All of the above
I wanna be prepared, thanks
E. None of the above
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

dunya wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 10:10 am

why don't you trust him?
Oh hey! You're back!

I feel like speedchuck has been playing less intensely regardless of alignment in recent history. I don't think it has anything to do about caring about the game or not.
That would require Speedchuck to pull a townie rolecard, right?
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 194
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

01001001 00100000 01100001 01100111 01110010 01100101 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01000011 01101111 01101100 01101001 01101110 00100000 01110011 01101111 01110101 01101110 01100100 01110011 00100000 01101100 01100101 01100111 01101001 01110100 00101110 00100000 00100000 01001000 01100101 00100000 01100011 01101111 01101101 01100101 01110011 00100000 01100001 01100011 01110010 01101111 01110011 01110011 00100000 01100001 01110011 00100000 01000011 01101001 01110110 00101100 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01001001 00100000 01100110 01101111 01110101 01101110 01100100 00100000 01100100 11111100 01101110 01111001 01100001 00100111 01110011 00100000 01100001 01100011 01100011 01110101 01110011 01100001 01110100 01101001 01101111 01101110 01110011 00100000 01100001 00100000 01100010 01101001 01110100 00100000 01101101 01110101 01100011 01101000 00101100 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01110011 01110000 01100001 01100011 01100101 01100100 01100001 01101001 01110011 01111001 00100111 01110011 00100000 01100001 01100011 01100011 01110101 01110011 01100001 01110100 01101001 01101111 01101110 01110011 00100000 01101000 01100001 01110010 01100100 00100000 01110100 01110101 01101110 01101110 01100101 01101100 01101100 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01110111 01101001 01110100 01101000 00100000 01100010 01101100 01101001 01101110 01100100 01100101 01110010 01110011 00101110 00100000 00100000 01010011 01000100 00101100 00100000 01101000 01100101 00100000 01100011 01100001 01101110 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01101110 01101011 00100000 01110010 01101111 01101100 01100101 01110011 00100000 01100100 01101111 01101110 00100111 01110100 00100000 01101001 01101110 01100110 01101100 01110101 01100101 01101110 01100011 01100101 00100000 01100001 01101100 01101001 01100111 01101110 01101101 01100101 01101110 01110100 00101100 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01100001 01101100 01110011 01101111 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01101110 01101011 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01110010 01101111 01101100 01100101 01110011 00100000 01101001 01101110 01100110 01101100 01110101 01100101 01101110 01100011 01100101 00100000 01100001 01100010 01101001 01101100 01101001 01110100 01101001 01100101 01110011 00101110 0001010 0001010 01001001 01100110 00100000 01000011 01101111 01101100 01101001 01101110 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01100010 01100001 01100100 00101100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 01101110 00100000 01101100 01100101 01110100 00100111 01110011 00100000 01110010 01100101 01101101 01100101 01101101 01100010 01100101 01110010 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01100110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01100110 01110101 01110100 01110101 01110010 01100101 00111010 00100000 01101000 01100101 00100000 01100011 01100001 01101110 00100000 01100011 01101111 01101101 01100101 00100000 01100001 01100011 01110010 01101111 01110011 01110011 00100000 01100001 01110011 00100000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01101100 01101100 01111001 00100000 01000011 01101001 01110110 01110110 01101001 01110011 01101000 00101110 00100000 00100000 01001001 00100000 01110011 01110100 01101001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01100110 01100101 01100101 01101100 00100000 01101100 01101001 01101011 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 01110010 01100101 00100000 01100001 01110010 01100101 00100000 01110011 01101111 01101101 01100101 00100000 01100111 01101111 01101111 01100100 00100000 01110000 01101111 01101001 01101110 01110100 01110011 00100000 01100001 01100111 01100001 01101001 01101110 01110011 01110100 00100000 01101000 01101001 01101101 00100000 01101111 01110101 01110100 01110011 01101001 01100100 01100101 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01110011 01110000 01100101 01100011 01101001 01100110 01101001 01100011 00100000 01010011 01000100 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01100100 01110101 01101110 01111001 01100001 00100000 00100000 01101111 01101110 01100101 01110011 00101100 00100000 01101010 01110101 01110011 01110100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01101110 01101011 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01100010 01100001 01100011 01101011 00100000 01101111 01110110 01100101 01110010 00100000 01101101 01111001 00100000 01100011 01100001 01110100 01100011 01101000 01110101 01110000 00100000 01101111 01110110 01100101 01110010 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01101100 01100001 01110011 01110100 00100000 01101000 01101111 01110101 01110010 00100000 01101111 01110010 00100000 01110011 01101111 00101110 0001010 0001010 01010011 01110100 01101001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01110111 01101111 01110101 01101100 01100100 00100000 01110110 01101111 01110100 01100101 00100000 01000101 01101100 01101111 01101000 01100011 01101001 01101110 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01010011 01100011 01101111 01110100 01110100 01111001 00100000 01101111 01110110 01100101 01110010 00100000 01101000 01101001 01101101 00101110 00100000 00100000 01001001 00100000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01101100 01101100 01111001 00100000 01110011 01101000 01101111 01110101 01101100 01100100 00100000 01101100 01101111 01101111 01101011 00100000 01100010 01100001 01100011 01101011 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01110010 01100101 01101101 01101001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01101101 01111001 01110011 01100101 01101100 01100110 00100000 01110111 01101000 01111001 00100000 01001001 00100000 01100110 01100101 01100101 01101100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01110111 01100001 01111001 00100000 01100001 01100010 01101111 01110101 01110100 00100000 01010011 01100011 01101111 01110100 01110100 01111001 00101100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01101111 01101110 01101100 01111001 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01110011 01110100 01100001 01101110 01100100 01110011 00100000 01101111 01110101 01110100 00100000 01101001 01101110 00100000 01101101 01111001 00100000 01101101 01101001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01110111 01101000 01100101 01101110 00100000 01001001 00100000 01100011 01101111 00101101 01100001 01100011 01100011 01110101 01110011 01100101 01100100 00100000 01101000 01101001 01101101 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01000101 01101100 01101111 01101000 00100000 01110111 01101001 01110100 01101000 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01110011 01100001 01101101 01100101 00100000 01010011 01101101 01101001 01101100 01100101 01111001 00101110 0001010 0001010 01001010 01001010 01001010 00100111 01110011 00100000 01100010 01110101 01110011 01100100 01110010 01101001 01110110 01100101 00100000 01110010 01100101 01110110 01100101 01101100 01100001 01110100 01101001 01101111 01101110 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01100010 01100101 01110011 01110100 00100000 01100101 01110110 01101001 01100100 01100101 01101110 01100011 01100101 00100000 01110111 01100101 00100000 01101000 01100001 01110110 01100101 00100000 01110010 01101001 01100111 01101000 01110100 00100000 01101110 01101111 01110111 00101110 00100000 00100000 01010011 01101111 00100000 01101100 01100101 01110100 00100111 01110011 00100000 01110100 01100001 01101100 01101011 00100000 01100001 01100010 01101111 01110101 01110100 00100000 01101111 01110100 01101000 01100101 01110010 00100000 01110011 01110100 01110101 01100110 01100110 00101110 00100000 00100000 0001010 0001010 01100100 01110101 01101110 01111001 01100001 00101100 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 01110010 00100000 01110000 01101111 01110011 01110100 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01101101 01100101 00100000 01110111 01100001 01110011 00100000 01110110 01100101 01110010 01111001 00100000 01101110 01101001 01100011 01100101 00101100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100001 01101110 01101011 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00101110 00100000 00100000 01001001 00100000 01110011 01100001 01110111 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01101000 01100001 01110110 01100101 00100000 01110011 01101111 01101101 01100101 00100000 01101001 01110011 01110011 01110101 01100101 01110011 00100000 01110111 01101001 01110100 01101000 00100000 01101101 01100101 00101100 00100000 01101000 01100001 01110110 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01100100 01110010 01101111 01110000 01110000 01100101 01100100 00100000 01101101 01111001 00100000 01101110 01100001 01101101 01100101 00100000 01100001 00100000 01100011 01101111 01110101 01110000 01101100 01100101 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01110100 01101001 01101101 01100101 01110011 00101110 00100000 00100000 01001101 01101001 01100111 01101000 01110100 00100000 01100001 01110011 00100000 01110111 01100101 01101100 01101100 00100000 01100111 01100101 01110100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 01101101 00100000 01101111 01110101 01110100 00100000 01101001 01101110 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01101111 01110000 01100101 01101110 00101110 00101110 00101110 00100000 01100100 01101111 01101110 00100111 01110100 00100000 01101011 01100101 01100101 01110000 00100000 01101101 01100101 00100000 01101001 01101110 00100000 01110011 01110101 01110011 01110000 01100101 01101110 01110011 01100101 00100001 00100000 00100000
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

[mention]ColinIsCool[/mention] - I see your reply on why you wanted Sloonei to come in with a case. If nutella is a suspect, where's your case?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Long Con wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 10:13 am
01001001 00100000 01100001 01100111 01110010 01100101 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01000011 01101111 01101100 01101001 01101110 00100000 01110011 01101111 01110101 01101110 01100100 01110011 00100000 01101100 01100101 01100111 01101001 01110100 00101110 00100000 00100000 01001000 01100101 00100000 01100011 01101111 01101101 01100101 01110011 00100000 01100001 01100011 01110010 01101111 01110011 01110011 00100000 01100001 01110011 00100000 01000011 01101001 01110110 00101100 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01001001 00100000 01100110 01101111 01110101 01101110 01100100 00100000 01100100 11111100 01101110 01111001 01100001 00100111 01110011 00100000 01100001 01100011 01100011 01110101 01110011 01100001 01110100 01101001 01101111 01101110 01110011 00100000 01100001 00100000 01100010 01101001 01110100 00100000 01101101 01110101 01100011 01101000 00101100 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01110011 01110000 01100001 01100011 01100101 01100100 01100001 01101001 01110011 01111001 00100111 01110011 00100000 01100001 01100011 01100011 01110101 01110011 01100001 01110100 01101001 01101111 01101110 01110011 00100000 01101000 01100001 01110010 01100100 00100000 01110100 01110101 01101110 01101110 01100101 01101100 01101100 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01110111 01101001 01110100 01101000 00100000 01100010 01101100 01101001 01101110 01100100 01100101 01110010 01110011 00101110 00100000 00100000 01010011 01000100 00101100 00100000 01101000 01100101 00100000 01100011 01100001 01101110 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01101110 01101011 00100000 01110010 01101111 01101100 01100101 01110011 00100000 01100100 01101111 01101110 00100111 01110100 00100000 01101001 01101110 01100110 01101100 01110101 01100101 01101110 01100011 01100101 00100000 01100001 01101100 01101001 01100111 01101110 01101101 01100101 01101110 01110100 00101100 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01100001 01101100 01110011 01101111 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01101110 01101011 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01110010 01101111 01101100 01100101 01110011 00100000 01101001 01101110 01100110 01101100 01110101 01100101 01101110 01100011 01100101 00100000 01100001 01100010 01101001 01101100 01101001 01110100 01101001 01100101 01110011 00101110 0001010 0001010 01001001 01100110 00100000 01000011 01101111 01101100 01101001 01101110 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01100010 01100001 01100100 00101100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 01101110 00100000 01101100 01100101 01110100 00100111 01110011 00100000 01110010 01100101 01101101 01100101 01101101 01100010 01100101 01110010 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01100110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01100110 01110101 01110100 01110101 01110010 01100101 00111010 00100000 01101000 01100101 00100000 01100011 01100001 01101110 00100000 01100011 01101111 01101101 01100101 00100000 01100001 01100011 01110010 01101111 01110011 01110011 00100000 01100001 01110011 00100000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01101100 01101100 01111001 00100000 01000011 01101001 01110110 01110110 01101001 01110011 01101000 00101110 00100000 00100000 01001001 00100000 01110011 01110100 01101001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01100110 01100101 01100101 01101100 00100000 01101100 01101001 01101011 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 01110010 01100101 00100000 01100001 01110010 01100101 00100000 01110011 01101111 01101101 01100101 00100000 01100111 01101111 01101111 01100100 00100000 01110000 01101111 01101001 01101110 01110100 01110011 00100000 01100001 01100111 01100001 01101001 01101110 01110011 01110100 00100000 01101000 01101001 01101101 00100000 01101111 01110101 01110100 01110011 01101001 01100100 01100101 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01110011 01110000 01100101 01100011 01101001 01100110 01101001 01100011 00100000 01010011 01000100 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01100100 01110101 01101110 01111001 01100001 00100000 00100000 01101111 01101110 01100101 01110011 00101100 00100000 01101010 01110101 01110011 01110100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01101110 01101011 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01100010 01100001 01100011 01101011 00100000 01101111 01110110 01100101 01110010 00100000 01101101 01111001 00100000 01100011 01100001 01110100 01100011 01101000 01110101 01110000 00100000 01101111 01110110 01100101 01110010 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01101100 01100001 01110011 01110100 00100000 01101000 01101111 01110101 01110010 00100000 01101111 01110010 00100000 01110011 01101111 00101110 0001010 0001010 01010011 01110100 01101001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01110111 01101111 01110101 01101100 01100100 00100000 01110110 01101111 01110100 01100101 00100000 01000101 01101100 01101111 01101000 01100011 01101001 01101110 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01010011 01100011 01101111 01110100 01110100 01111001 00100000 01101111 01110110 01100101 01110010 00100000 01101000 01101001 01101101 00101110 00100000 00100000 01001001 00100000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01101100 01101100 01111001 00100000 01110011 01101000 01101111 01110101 01101100 01100100 00100000 01101100 01101111 01101111 01101011 00100000 01100010 01100001 01100011 01101011 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01110010 01100101 01101101 01101001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01101101 01111001 01110011 01100101 01101100 01100110 00100000 01110111 01101000 01111001 00100000 01001001 00100000 01100110 01100101 01100101 01101100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01110111 01100001 01111001 00100000 01100001 01100010 01101111 01110101 01110100 00100000 01010011 01100011 01101111 01110100 01110100 01111001 00101100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01101111 01101110 01101100 01111001 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01110011 01110100 01100001 01101110 01100100 01110011 00100000 01101111 01110101 01110100 00100000 01101001 01101110 00100000 01101101 01111001 00100000 01101101 01101001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01110111 01101000 01100101 01101110 00100000 01001001 00100000 01100011 01101111 00101101 01100001 01100011 01100011 01110101 01110011 01100101 01100100 00100000 01101000 01101001 01101101 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01000101 01101100 01101111 01101000 00100000 01110111 01101001 01110100 01101000 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01110011 01100001 01101101 01100101 00100000 01010011 01101101 01101001 01101100 01100101 01111001 00101110 0001010 0001010 01001010 01001010 01001010 00100111 01110011 00100000 01100010 01110101 01110011 01100100 01110010 01101001 01110110 01100101 00100000 01110010 01100101 01110110 01100101 01101100 01100001 01110100 01101001 01101111 01101110 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01100010 01100101 01110011 01110100 00100000 01100101 01110110 01101001 01100100 01100101 01101110 01100011 01100101 00100000 01110111 01100101 00100000 01101000 01100001 01110110 01100101 00100000 01110010 01101001 01100111 01101000 01110100 00100000 01101110 01101111 01110111 00101110 00100000 00100000 01010011 01101111 00100000 01101100 01100101 01110100 00100111 01110011 00100000 01110100 01100001 01101100 01101011 00100000 01100001 01100010 01101111 01110101 01110100 00100000 01101111 01110100 01101000 01100101 01110010 00100000 01110011 01110100 01110101 01100110 01100110 00101110 00100000 00100000 0001010 0001010 01100100 01110101 01101110 01111001 01100001 00101100 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 01110010 00100000 01110000 01101111 01110011 01110100 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01101101 01100101 00100000 01110111 01100001 01110011 00100000 01110110 01100101 01110010 01111001 00100000 01101110 01101001 01100011 01100101 00101100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100001 01101110 01101011 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00101110 00100000 00100000 01001001 00100000 01110011 01100001 01110111 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01101000 01100001 01110110 01100101 00100000 01110011 01101111 01101101 01100101 00100000 01101001 01110011 01110011 01110101 01100101 01110011 00100000 01110111 01101001 01110100 01101000 00100000 01101101 01100101 00101100 00100000 01101000 01100001 01110110 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01100100 01110010 01101111 01110000 01110000 01100101 01100100 00100000 01101101 01111001 00100000 01101110 01100001 01101101 01100101 00100000 01100001 00100000 01100011 01101111 01110101 01110000 01101100 01100101 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01110100 01101001 01101101 01100101 01110011 00101110 00100000 00100000 01001101 01101001 01100111 01101000 01110100 00100000 01100001 01110011 00100000 01110111 01100101 01101100 01101100 00100000 01100111 01100101 01110100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 01101101 00100000 01101111 01110101 01110100 00100000 01101001 01101110 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01101111 01110000 01100101 01101110 00101110 00101110 00101110 00100000 01100100 01101111 01101110 00100111 01110100 00100000 01101011 01100101 01100101 01110000 00100000 01101101 01100101 00100000 01101001 01101110 00100000 01110011 01110101 01110011 01110000 01100101 01101110 01110011 01100101 00100001 00100000 00100000
"I agree that Colin sounds legit. He comes across as Civ, and I found dünya's accusations a bit much, and spacedaisy's accusations hard tunnelling with blinders. SD, he can think roles don't influence alignment, and also think that roles influence abilities.

If Colin is bad, then let's remember this for the future: he can come across as really Civvish. I still feel like there are some good points against him outside of the specific SD and dunya ones, just thinking back over my catchup over the last hour or so.

Still would vote Elohcin and Scotty over him. I really should look back and remind myself why I feel this way about Scotty, the only thing that stands out in my mind is when I co-accused him and Eloh with the same Smiley.

JJJ's busdrive revelation is the best evidence we have right now. So let's talk about other stuff.

dunya, your post to me was very nice, thank you. I saw you have some issues with me, having dropped my name a couple of times. Might as well get them out in the open... don't keep me in suspense! "
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Re: U-Pick Mafia Vol 1 - Day 0

Post by dunya »

LC, my case on Colin is not reliant on his interpretation of what Eloh meant in characters influencing abilities. I said myself, I can say that my role in one way makes sense for Lizzy. What do you think of the below:
dunya wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 9:41 am
ColinIsCool wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 7:04 pm
juliets wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 5:38 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 5:27 pm You people are insane. But I’m more insane for thinking that JJJ vs. dunya is mafia on mafia.
What do you see that tells you this?
Tinfoil.
first post, a little confusing. he thinks we're mafia / mafia, as in w/w, as in distancing or does he think we're both mafia of different mafia teams? tinfoil is suspicion that seems unnecessary because you have a reason to town read a person, but there's like a nagging voice that tries to make you think no, he could be scum. so what's the tinfoil here? why are we likely mafia on mafia? feels like a rather baseless thing to say.
ColinIsCool wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 7:27 pm Gotta say I agree with dunya here, although I don't recall what the original disagreement here looked like. Not saying it's never happened, but handpicking who the scum are based on the deliberately weird role they submitted would be a supremely strange mod decision and out of line with at least every game I've played.
if there's one person in this argument between me and Golden who looks like they could have TMI and came in and tried to buddy up to me, it's ColinIsCool. Now that's tinfoil for ya.

someone mentioned they didn't like Colin's vote on wolbre, but I actually credit him for his read and explanation of why he didn't like the role. it makes sense what usually when you're searching for someone, it's done via a night action through the host where you send in a name of someone who's likely to be who you are looking for, and they do the same, till you find each other. so yea, that was a genuine response.

now here's where things get interesting:
ColinIsCool wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 8:54 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 8:48 pm When presented with the theory that wolbre04 lied about needing to pursue a second boob as a means of furthering his boob-irrelevant win condition, all I can respond with is:

...why?

It's near impossible that someone else submitted the role for the second boob. I could see people saying they don't care who or what they are though (I got a few of those in my last sock heist) and then being assigned the other boob. Or it could be an item. I dunno.
It is near impossible that someone submitted the role, which makes it odd that he is supposed to seek it out. One boob is a player while the other boob is an object? I dunno. The boob logic doesn't add up there in a way that pleases me.

If he is lying about that, then what else is he lying about, daresay?

These are all wild theories. I just want people to talk about 'em.
first of all, i find the use of daresay a little awkward here. :p way too formal or something planted to make it sound like it's an original thought he just had and feels confident about maybe wolbre is lying.

now look at fast he dropped it after feeling he wasn't getting the reaction from people he expected:
ColinIsCool wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 8:57 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 8:56 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 8:54 pm It is near impossible that someone submitted the role
It's considerably less near impossible that someone signed up to play and told Mac to make up a role for them -- and he decided to create a second breast.

This would be the most bizarre, specific lie I have ever seen.
That certainly sounds plausible. It didn't occur to me until now at least, so thanks for the idea.
it just seems like Colin was holding onto a hot potato and wanted to get rid of it. colin already theorized that it could be possible there is a second boob person in the game, and he was questioning wolbre's authenticity because hunting for your missing part openly doesn't make sense when it's attached to seeking another player out (something I agree with, especially coming from different mafia backgrounds). and now when Jay mentions it as possible, it just becomes the "certainly plausible" theory.

something fishy there imo.

mental note: up intil 3.09pm yesterday, Colin was defending me and still not seeing the TMI potential in the arguments against me.

making a note of it because he planted a vote on me at the end of the day, and I'd like to see how organic that progression was.
ColinIsCool wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 10:09 am Caught up through pg 16. As far as dunya knowing too much goes, is there any reason to actually think a scum would know if roles are randomized or not? They could guess or infer, maybe, but I don’t see the TMI potential there. I know it looks like I’m defending dunya at every step so if she’s bad this will bite me but that rings unsound to me.
ColinIsCool wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 11:19 am
colonialbob wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 10:53 am
ColinIsCool wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 10:50 am I think either JJJ, dunya and Golden are either all town or all scum.
:confused2:
Mostly a gut thing. Dunya’s play reminds me of the exasperated scum I saw in Greece. I don’t buy into Golden’s characterization of her and think his take on me was belabored. JJJ just scares me generally. Don’t take this too seriously yet.
so, another weird little piling of me and jay and this time Golden too. we're either all scum, or all town. check that out.

exasperated scum in Ancient Greece? where was I "exasperated"? I think I played a pretty loose game there until I actually came back from Paris. I can't say I felt exasperated at any time, and as someone who shared BTSC with me, I find his description rather suspect. @speedchuck / @Sloonei - would you say I was an exasperated scum in Greece?

Furthermore, he went and explained why he thinks we're all scum when cBob asked him. he didn't tell us why we could all be town. a bit of a "mumble jumble" grouping. don't like it.

It is 11.20pm now on day 1. he parks a vote on Scotty for his tone being different than Ancient Greece:
ColinIsCool wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 6:20 pm Gonna park myself elsewhere for now, I find the 3P theory against wolbre compelling but, then again, this set-up is kind of fucked so he could be a ridiculous townie. I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt at least.

[VOTE: Scotty] aubergine

Scotty, your tone is very different from the civ I saw in AG. Would you care to respond? Additionally, I see a lot of you asking questions of other people, but what about your own reads? Who do you got?
again, another reminder for myself mostly to see how it moved off Scotty and led back to me.

now below is also a big trigger for me from Colin:
ColinIsCool wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 7:48 pm I think at least one of the persons complaining about the pace of the game/not knowing about things that have been discussed in great detail are scum. We saw people employ it as a strategy to great success in AG; it’s a great way to post without posting anything risky or engaging anybody in particular. As the game goes on, I implore the town to not buy it.
ColinIsCool wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 7:53 pm Sloonei and dunya and maybe even speed? Granted, they had pretty good reasons from time to time, but I am on red alert for it now.
where did I do that? little did everyone know but we were as clueless about stuff as everyone else. when I tried to push the theory that scum team wouldn't know if a 3p chose to align with them (something not explicitly denied in the OP and Jay wouldn't confirm or deny it), I knew one of the 2 leaders of Sparta or Athens would call me out on it. we were playing with the belief that whoever aligned with town, was revealed to the leader of that town faction.

so I'd like Colin to reveal to me where me and Sloonei (and maybe speed) posted about things that have been discussed in great detail in Ancient Greece, cos I call that an empty accusation.

It is 6.02PM on the second 48hrs of Day 1 and ColinIsCool has moved his vote to Elochin because he liked the case against her. I recall Colin was interested in nutella's case (that I made) and was waiting for her rebuttal. Colin never mentioned it again, though.

see below for proof of Colin's Eloh vote so we can keep track and see how that further progressed off of me:
ColinIsCool wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 1:02 pm I like the argument I've seen put forth against Elohcin.

[VOTE: ELOHCIN] aubergine
ColinIsCool wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 7:28 pm
nutella wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 4:08 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 1:02 pm I like the argument I've seen put forth against Elohcin.

mmmmmm I hate this post!! please elaborate on your thoughts colin
What’s there to hate about it? Elohcin’s posts ring a little false to me, and while she has some very good excuses, like I said I am wary of the “not reading the thread” thing. It’s not helpful if you’re town and I just saw it help secure a win in AG. I’m not caught up so I may change my vote but let me just say I find it very strange that you put me in the middle of a rainbow list and yet here your vote is on me...
nutella/Elo/Colin on the same scum team? possible.

He said Eloh's posts ring a little false. Then he said "she has some very good excuses". Then he said "wary of people not reading the thread". wishy washy fake much? and look there at the closing statement at some shade thrown nutella's way. convenient. very tidy. what's the likeliness of three scums on the same team bussing each other on day 1? :p *flashbacks of FE*
ColinIsCool wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 7:35 pm
Elohcin wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 4:46 pm Okay, well...if I have to vote soon, I guess I do. I am playing a vote on Colin and it has nothing to do with him voting me personally, it has to do with him jumping on what he sees as a potential train without giving any reasons for his vote. Seems opportunistic.

For the record, I think nutella is good. And after reading dunya all day, I think she is good too.
In Ancient Greece, I am lynched for “placing an easy vote off-wagon.”

In U-Pick, I attract votes for “placing an easy vote on wagon.”

???
I find it revealing that colin is mentally making a note of what got him lynched in Ancient Greece and how he is almost self admitting to doing the opposite of that here. don't like this post.

and now...the good part:
ColinIsCool wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 7:50 pm My vote on Eloh was very flippant and not the end of my thinking. I can’t find the posts because I am on mobile. This is totally going to be called OMGUS, but I hate what I’ve seen from nutella in the last 10 or so pages, including the quoted above. I didn’t like her response to dunya putting on heat earlier either, and I am of course not buying her stance toward me. The rainbow list that seems to have been rendered useless 10 minutes after posting — what’s the point in that? No sir. No good.
he says his vote on Eloh was flippant. He says he hates nutella and her response to my case against her (finally acknowledging he read her rebuttal but it took him this long after nutella was conveniently distancing from him to mention it) and says her stance against him was fake, including her rainbow. this was posted at 12.50am which is a few mins mins away from eod.
ColinIsCool wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 7:54 pm Let’s make things even more exciting. I wonder what happens in a tie.

[VOTE: DUNYA] aubergine
he votes for dunya to make things exciting at 12.54am.

lizzyfacepalming.jpg

I'm stopping his ISO now.

I don't need to see "more".
dunya wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 8:12 am
ColinIsCool wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 10:51 pm Grandma Sloonei, do you think you could get Richard to help you make a case on nutella in a little more depth? I know he’s so good with computers.
i think it's funny you need a case made now...
ColinIsCool wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 11:28 am I would be interested in nutella’s rebuttal to the argument against her
ColinIsCool wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 7:28 pm
nutella wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 4:08 pm

mmmmmm I hate this post!! please elaborate on your thoughts colin
What’s there to hate about it? Elohcin’s posts ring a little false to me, and while she has some very good excuses, like I said I am wary of the “not reading the thread” thing. It’s not helpful if you’re town and I just saw it help secure a win in AG. I’m not caught up so I may change my vote but let me just say I find it very strange that you put me in the middle of a rainbow list and yet here your vote is on me...
ColinIsCool wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 7:31 pm
nutella wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 4:17 pm gug i hate being in this situation where the two people i am most likely to vote for are people i will feel reeeealllyy bad for mislynching if they flip civ. I'm hesitant enough about both dunya and eloh that I might just go for marmot since it looks like he's claiming some kind of benefit from it?

Wishy washy nonsense. Don’t feel bad for mislynching someone who ought to be good enough to avoid it. This post STINKS.
ColinIsCool wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 7:34 pm
nutella wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 4:39 pm if nobody takes me up on that and/or if he doesn't come back to respond in time I will vote for dunya.
Why don’t you vote for who you think is most likely to be scum?
ColinIsCool wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 7:50 pm My vote on Eloh was very flippant and not the end of my thinking. I can’t find the posts because I am on mobile. This is totally going to be called OMGUS, but I hate what I’ve seen from nutella in the last 10 or so pages, including the quoted above. I didn’t like her response to dunya putting on heat earlier either, and I am of course not buying her stance toward me. The rainbow list that seems to have been rendered useless 10 minutes after posting — what’s the point in that? No sir. No good.
ColinIsCool wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 7:58 pm
nutella wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 7:56 pm
not rendered useless at all. I stand by most of it, and also it was useful for me in forming my opinions at the time. what do you have against my effort in providing reads?
I think it looks dishonest that you were comfortable voting for somebody you didn’t appear to suspect the most with very, very, very little prodding.
oh wait......

wait wait...

suddenly he likes nutella and wants to check golden's arguments against me

oh yea, got it yep. totally. makes sense....cos it does makes sense eh
ColinIsCool wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 1:18 am I am getting a lot of town points for Golden in his posts tonight. Not that a scum could not be against 6, but the particular justification that it is a “wet dream” makes a lot of sense to me. It makes me think I should check out the argument with dunya again.

Aside from nutella, I’m reiterating that I don’t like the people who slid onto 6, in my opinion a great slot for scum, without initially commenting. That would be wolbre, Spacedaisy and speed.

no it doesnt.

where did the progression of the nutella suspicion go? he says he doesn't like everyone on 6 except nutella. what?

when questioned about his last minute dunya vote instead of nutella who he had been really throwing suspicion of on Day 1:
ColinIsCool wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 10:32 am nutella wasn't gonna get lynched, it was a lost cause at that point.

FWIW before I forget I really really liked the read Daisy gave on nutella/Eloh earlier too.
again....what? wait what. he's still suspicious of nutella. why does her vote on option 6 get excluded from suspicion though? why does he make that exception? he likes the case Daisy made on a nutella/Eloh pairing.
ColinIsCool wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 1:02 pm Hey nutella, I thought you wanted me dead as Dillinger. Why aren’t you voting for me?
that's funny, cos I thought Colin wanted nutella dead too. Why aren't they voting for each other?
ColinIsCool wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 8:09 pm
nutella wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 8:08 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 8:05 pm
nutella wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 8:04 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 7:59 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 7:49 pm Colin, in looking over his ISO I found somethings that seemed good (the way the back and forth with Golden ended for instance) and somethings that didn't make sense to me (He dropped his questioning of Quin's vote when Quin answered "because that's where I put it." ??? Why didn't he push more?)
Have you tried to get Quin to answer a question straight?
Ooooooohhhh I nominate this for a new socks category. Best Deflection. :meany:
There's no deflection if there's nothing to hide. I asked Quin a question. He made it clear he wasn't going to answer it. I focused my attention elsewhere. Try not to lose all those straws you're grasping at.
It was mostly a joke. I've been townreading you for most of the day anyway
I know. I'm just having fun talking trash. :D
he didn't address nutella at all in night 2 and not yet in day 3. appropriate distancing accomplished?

nutella at least explains why her suspicions dwindled, Colin never does...
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 10:12 am

why don't you trust him?
Oh hey! You're back!

That would require Speedchuck to pull a townie rolecard, right?
he did it in Vocaroo 2. why is it so hard to imagine here?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

it's kinda creepy spooky ghost is online at all times. this game should be rated R for profanity, suspense and horror.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

dunya wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 10:07 am @ColinIsCool - why out of everyone who was voting for Option 6 on Night 1 did you give nutella an excuse to have voted there? If you did suspect her, and still do, wouldn't that have amplified your suspicions?
Can you quote this? I have no idea what you’re referring to.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

[mention]ColinIsCool[/mention]
ColinIsCool wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 1:18 am I am getting a lot of town points for Golden in his posts tonight. Not that a scum could not be against 6, but the particular justification that it is a “wet dream” makes a lot of sense to me. It makes me think I should check out the argument with dunya again.

Aside from nutella, I’m reiterating that I don’t like the people who slid onto 6, in my opinion a great slot for scum, without initially commenting. That would be wolbre, Spacedaisy and speed.
aside from nutella...
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

dunya wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 10:13 am @ColinIsCool - I see your reply on why you wanted Sloonei to come in with a case. If nutella is a suspect, where's your case?
I can do an ISO, but it won’t be until pretty late tonight at the earliest.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

ColinIsCool wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 10:25 am
dunya wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 10:13 am @ColinIsCool - I see your reply on why you wanted Sloonei to come in with a case. If nutella is a suspect, where's your case?
that's not what I'm asking. I'm saying she's been a suspect since day 1. why haven't you been triggered to do something about it?
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

dunya wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 10:25 am @ColinIsCool

aside from nutella...
That’s not what that means. I am saying here “In addition to nutella.” Apologies for the lack of clarity
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

dunya wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 10:26 am
ColinIsCool wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 10:25 am
that's not what I'm asking. I'm saying she's been a suspect since day 1. why haven't you been triggered to do something about it?
I’ve gone up against her a couple of times here. I can’t target her with an action and couldn’t vote for her yesterday so I’m not sure what you’re looking for. More broadly I worry I may be tunneling her — which is why I asked Sloonei to clarify.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

ok. it's just I feel like people throwing a lot of suspicion and not doing something substantive with that are just distancing and appearing to have solid reads, especially considering your effort in this game and time to it. all your posts with nutella and hers with you can be seen as pretty hard distancing with no actual cases made on either side and easy dropping of both names. it makes me feel uneasy.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

ColinIsCool wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 10:27 am
dunya wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 10:25 am @ColinIsCool

aside from nutella...
That’s not what that means. I am saying here “In addition to nutella.” Apologies for the lack of clarity
doh. and this is where my english fails me. sorry.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Nah it’s cool, I can speak in a confusing manner sometimes and make some really shitty sentences
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

ColinIsCool wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 10:32 am Nah it’s cool, I can speak in a confusing manner sometimes and make some really shitty sentences
I daresay I can agree with this XD XD :hugs:
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 263
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

I don't see him say anything about alignment in regards to Eloh except that he could see her as bad independently of the role thing. And I just cannot understand your position in the last sentence, sorry. I mean, I didn't have any power in mind with my role it was just silly, but when Mac sent me my role it had a clear thematic connection that he justified in the description. Surely yours does too, he didn't just randomly assign powers to people, he designed them around the things we chose as, again, that was the entire point of the game theme.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

dunya wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 9:58 am
Lunalee wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 9:37 am

no, I suspect Colin for how he's interacted with both nutella and Eloh. I've also made a few posts what triggered me in Colin's play this game. I think all three of them could be teammates tbh, but I'm most wary of Eloh and nutella, so I'd lynch them first. They make great sense as teammates too with nova. I'm not sure if the scum teams are 4/4 or 3/3. With 2 3ps already flipped (well, DDL self claimed), that means we're working with 21 v 8 v 2 (could be more 3ps out there). I think that's fairly balanced when we consider the 8 are divided into 2 against each other.
Thanks, that would make a lot of sense. I would be happy with either a colin, nutella, or Eloh lynch today.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

why don't you trust him?
Oh hey! You're back!

Perhaps, but I still suspect him. Call it a gut feeling.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

dunya wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 1:17 am
OH I see there's a nutella counter wagon. that seems yummier to me. [VOTE: nutella] aubergine - keeping the teammates on their toes. yea let's get rid of the runny yolk too. but let's for sure talk about Scotty. (I know I will)

Jackofhearts2005 76yuuuu76JOH (Lizzy decided to make a dash over my keyboard, keeping this here cos this is your Lizzy given name) if you're the one putting us in comas with you weak ass vig kills, you mongrel, I suggest you stop
. >:( speed and me are town and silencing us for 3 days is really hurtful. It disengages us from the game tbh.
I'm thinking either speedchuck and dunya are teammates, or dunya has somehow checked speedchuck's alignment. Or do you always pick players out as town like this? Seems a bit weird to me.
Just because someone targeted both of you to be comatose doesn't mean you have the same alignment.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

That’d be WAY too big of a mistake to be a legitimate scumslip.
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

ColinIsCool wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 10:49 am That’d be WAY too big of a mistake to be a legitimate scumslip.
I'm not calling it a scumslip. I'm just questioning why dunya is so confident that speed is town, when she's usually so critical of player's alignments
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 158
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.

Return to “Previous Jobs”